4,6 /5
    4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,6 /5

En savoir plus sur CHEQROOM

Le système de gestion d'équipement innovant de CHEQROOM permet de prendre le contrôle des actifs directement depuis un téléphone.

En savoir plus sur CHEQROOM

129 avis affichés

Gabriel A.
President/CEO
  • Publié le 30/03/2018

"Easy to use hardware/equipment management system with great support"

Commentaires: Greatly simplified the management of our equipment rental, allowing us to handle more and more reservations without getting mixed up. It's now an absolute standard in our daily toolbox of things we use to run our business.

Avantages: We looked around at several inventory management systems but none of them were right. Cheqroom is exactly what we were looking for. An easy to use cloud-based inventory management system that would allow us to keep track of equipment rentals between two different warehouse locations. It is pretty robust but is easy enough for everyone in the office to use it to enter reservations, check out gear, check it back in, etc. I'd say the best element of Cheqroom is the support. They are always quick to reply when I have a question or need help. More than that, they don't just give a short canned response - They really dig in deep, understand the challenge, test on their end, and provide several suggestions on how to address the issue I am facing. They really want you to succeed with their service and so far it's been a huge life saver for us. Lastly, they have taken feedback and suggestions that I've provided and actually implemented them extremely quick. These updates, although minor, have helped the service really fit right in and work exactly as we need. Cheqroom is one of those companies that I actually am happy and enjoy being a client of theirs. I'm proud of it. I hope as they grow, they stay awesome.

Inconvénients: I will not call this a con, rather just a special request...(NOTE: We have already discussed this and it's been added on their development roadmap so this is not only not a con, it's a pro because they are planning on doing something like this at some point!) Would be great to be able to manage non-inventory items - Small things that we want to keep track of how many we provided in the rental but don't want to track each item individually (e.g. How many charging cables did we give them with their rental).

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 07/04/2018

Hey Gabriel, Wow! Thanks so much for your great review, you just made our day! :) We love building CHEQROOM together with you and all our users. Stay tuned for the upcoming features! :)
Let us know as always, if there is anything else we can do for you. -- Katalin

• Publié le 30/03/2018
Joseph T.
IT Coordinator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"This can do almost everything you need"

Commentaires: I couldn't do much automaton in the beginning but the CheQRoom team us always working on improving and I have to say it does get better. Now they have build in automation and I don't have to use 3rd party software.

Avantages: I love how you can setup automation from email to reminders and time alarms so I don't have to waist my time going through and finding who's late.

Inconvénients: For my particular use the calendar is worthless, all I see is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] streaks all across the calendar.

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the great review! Happy to hear that the email reminders and alarms are saving you so much time. I'll make sure the customer success team gets in touch to find out if they can help you out with the calendar.

Tyler W.
Product Test Leader
Machines, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/05/2020

"Solid Structure and Process, UI & UX need improvement"

Commentaires: CHEQROOM is a solid product for a dedicated userbase who can access its potential and implement strong processes and workflows. For the casual user if not clearly defined what to do can get lost in the sauce of the program and get overwhelmed. And upgrade or redesign of the UI/UX would be a great improvement especially if targeting broader applications. Was very useful in planning when multiple teams are using the same capital hardware (test equipment) and it has to be managed by multiple levels of priority and timelines.

Avantages: Multi-use sign out and accountability on equipment was the most direct advantage when first implemented. The planning and reserving equipment was also ideal when project planning and evaluating resources working with other leaders to accommodate changing project timelines and requirements. Desktop and App integration was a good feature.

Inconvénients: Found it difficult to get a hang of the check in and check out process. Could potentially be due to our implementation which I'm not sure how involved customer support was. We had in-house support from a engineering lab leader who led the sourcing and implementation. I found enough barriers in the process that I avoided it if not necessary to the task. I never went out of my way to try to implement it for my workflow rather used it sparingly when I had a specific request.

Matthew V.
Project Geologist
Génie civil, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/05/2020

"Functional, flexible, and reliable software. Great customer service."

Commentaires: We have 20 daily users and another 20 occasional users, and a few hundred items to track. CheQRoom functions almost perfectly every day, every hour. Reliable. And if something seems wrong, customer service is very good.

Avantages: CheQRoom works great for us. Stable, functional, has all the features and options we need. When we have questions or problems, customer service is extremely good - fast, very knowledgeable, very friendly.

Inconvénients: The usability of the UI is good, not great. Even some experienced users occasionally make operating errors because the right button or feature is not prominent on certain pages or screens.

Hey Matthew,

Thanks for your super positive review :-) Glad to hear that CHEQROOM is working so well for you and your team. Our customer success team will be happy to hear you appreciate their work! Also, feel free to share more specific feedback on the UI with them if you haven't done so.

All the best, Charlotte

• Publié le 24/05/2020
Mary L.
Equipment Services Associate
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 28/05/2020

"Great product for tracking loaner equipment"

Commentaires: I've just started using the program for my workcenter after switching from another program. It took a little getting used to because it was different than my other program but I am enjoying it now. The main point is that I know where my gear is and that is very important!

Avantages: This software is easy to use and fairly intuitive. It allows my organization to make checkout and reservation records as well as keep details on all of our loaning gear. I like that it is easy to customize information on your own or with their help. Support is very helpful if needed.

Inconvénients: Nothing at this time. I like the software.

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for your 5 stars review of CHEQROOM! I'll share it with the entire team, it'll make their day :-)

• Publié le 28/05/2020
Boyd P.
Director Of Operations
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/05/2019

"CheqRoom helps track equipment with minimal effort"

Commentaires: We are using this software to track video equipment with a group of freelance professionals. It is important to know where the equipment is and not have any double-bookings. Cheqroom has worked well in this regard.

Avantages: I have been looking for different asset management software and have found that Cheqroom is really good at getting up and going quickly. It is great at finding asset pictures online so uploading isn't necessary.

Inconvénients: The mobile software is buggy and doesn't seem to work exactly like the desktop version. Most of the freelancers seem to get confused with the assets and not always being able to find them. I generally have them use the Desktop version even though it is sometimes less convenient.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 20/05/2019

Hi Boyd,

Hope you're well and thanks for reviewing CHEQROOM!

I'm happy to hear you've been enjoying it overall, but would like to learn more about your mobile app experience to see how we can improve it. :-)

Hope to talk soon!
Mathilde

• Publié le 02/05/2019
Kevin B.
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/06/2020

"My go-to equipment management platform."

Avantages: + I tagged all my equipment with asset tags, and that saves me a lot of time.
When I'm in a hurry, I can easily use the mobile app to check all my equipment in or out.
+ I also keep my invoices safe with the related equipment. That way, I never need to search. + Since many people are using our equipment, the flagging feature is crucial in our workflow. We can't afford to have broken equipment on set. This feature prevents us from losing time and motivation.

Inconvénients: - Some things can be fixed with UX/UI. But once you know it it's fine.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 15/06/2020

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that CHEQROOM helps you save time and keeps you and your team motivated.

Cheers! Charlotte

• Publié le 02/06/2020
Technical Director, Filmmaking & Moving Image Arts at Sarah Lawrence College
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"Life-changing equipment management software"

Commentaires: Great, small company. Very interactive. Always working to improve the software.

Avantages: This software allowed me to simply my workflow tremendously. We used to use a combination of the library check out system, a google sheet for reservations and a printed sheet for accessories. Now it's all in one place. Cheqroom generates a PDF that is auto-emailed to students. This software has freed me up to take on and do so much other work, I'm not sure how I could go back to a time without Cheqroom!

Inconvénients: Some of the setup can be a little complicated but their support is available to walk through any issues.

Hi,

Thank you for the great review. We're so happy to read that CHEQROOM changed your life and work. :-)

Also: feel free to make your identity know to our CS team, they'd love to thank you for this review ;-)

Benjamin R.
Tech
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 29/05/2020

"Cheqroom is a custom fit Musical Instrument checkout management."

Commentaires: The customer support is above and beyond. They are active listener and really want to understand your application of their service. Once understood they come up with logical ways to implement your ideas into what functions they have. And they keep track of your request and will notify you if there is a new feature that may apply to you. They are the best I've worked with.

Avantages: Checqroom has many advantages over other asset tracking solutions. The Navigation is efficient and provides many avenue to locating items, reservation, checkouts and report. The report and automated communications are very customizable with parameters that can pull information from item or contact details. Importing and Exporting information is well thought out and the SSO integration is a real time saver from a management perspective.

Inconvénients: The only Con for us, is the cost. Comparatively, they are cheaper than the bigger players in the Asset Tracking service. Lesser services exist with much less features and customizability.

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you so much for your great review. Glad to hear that CHEQROOM is working so well for you. I'll also make sure the CS team knows how satisfied you are about their work ;-)

María fernanda E.
Field Marketing Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 27/05/2020

"Great user experience and automation"

Commentaires: It has been great so far, our sales teams really value the efficiency of the tool and it has reduced our overall workload around 70%, no we can focus on tracking ROI of our demo program instead of chasing our sales teams to have the equipment returned.

Avantages: This software helped us automate all the manual processes we used to run for our demo equipment loans within our sales teams. It now helps us track verything real-time and acquire really useful insights from the reports that the tool provides.

Inconvénients: I would add even more options to customize the permissions for making reservations, improve the reporting tools and notification emails configurations. I also do not see mobile notifications enabled yet.

Hey Maria Fernanda,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of CHEQROOM. It's awesome that you have been able to reduce your workload by 70%. What a nice number!

I'll make sure the CS team gets in touch with you to help you get the most out of the permissions, reporting and notifications.

• Publié le 27/05/2020
George W.
Technology Resources Supervisor
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/05/2020

"Affordable and easy to use equipment tracking app"

Commentaires: CHEQROOM has been attentive to our needs from day one. They have friendly, knowledgeable staff and great support. We have experienced excellent up time for the site and have only had minimal issues which were sorted out quickly. This product has greatly reduced our work load in managing equipment loans.

Avantages: Integration with Active Directory
QR codes and mobile app make it easy for our staff to help customers
Dashboard tells you what you want to know about the status of equipment, reservations, and loans
Ability to create kits is a plus
Automated and customized notifications save a lot of time and work

Inconvénients: There's not much to not like. I do think being able to set up multiple business hours to take care of regular, summer, and break schedules would be nice so that teachers putting in early reservations for the semester would not be restricted by summer hours. Also, we sometimes have issues with duplicate usernames in CHEQROOM as a whole so that some of our users in AD will not update correctly. It's a small number, and we have workarounds.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 08/06/2020

Hi George,

Thank you for your review 5-star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us detailed feedback. It's also nice to read how CHEQROOM has been able to reduce your workload managing equipment loans. If they haven't done so already, I'll make sure CS gets in touch to see what they can do about the duplicate usernames.

Alex B.
operations manager
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/05/2020

"Fantastic - but could be even greater"

Commentaires: good, the tool is easy to use, and staff like it. the customer support is fantastic.

Avantages: The ease of use. The use of barcode scanning & the ease of the barcode scanning to automatically thing this and kits.

Inconvénients: The lack of a request & approve feature. Current, users can effectivily book their own equipment. We are an enterprise enviroment, and we need to allocate resources. So, it would be great for users to request items, and then have admins - approve deny books.
Booking method for hourly resources - so we have meeting rooms, and it would be great if they were bookable in cheqroom, so we can have 1 system. These booking wouldnt require 'check out/in'. they would be reservations, for 'timed' slots.
greater interation to slack. so notifications can be sent to individual members

Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to review CHEQROOM. Nice to read that our barcode scanning is unbeatable - especially if you've researched so many alternatives ;-) The CS team will be happy to hear your feedback on their work too!

They'll also get in touch with you to hear more about your feature requests. In the meantime, you can visit our public roadmap (cheqroom.com/roadmap/) to upvote the meeting room booking feature!

Michelle T.
Deputy Editor, Video
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/03/2018

"The website works okay, but the app experience is not great."

Commentaires: Making my shooters self-sufficient with reservations has been a game changer. It used to take up a huge chunk of my time just managing gear sign-outs, but now Cheqroom gives them the ability to put holds on coveted items and flags potential scheduling conflicts. That's awesome.

Avantages: The most useful feature is using the software for gear inventory. Master online list of all equipment with serial numbers that you can sort through by different categories is a huge step up from a shared google document.

Inconvénients: My department shooters mostly use the software to reserve equipment. They can predict gear conflicts prior to their shoot dates and sort it out amongst themselves. But the system to convert these reservations to check outs is sketchy. Often times, items will be held up in progress and won't convert properly. Also, because the app experience is so clunky, my shooters just won't convert their reservations. I usually do it for them, but often I miss them and then I can't retroactively check them out and back in again.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 26/04/2018

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to review CHEQROOM, we appreciate it!

Just wanted to let you know that we have a new version (3.5.15) of the mobile app available now, so hopefully your shooters will have a better experience using it!

Feel free to reach out any time you're having questions, we're happy to help and make your experience as great as possible.

All the best - Mathilde

• Publié le 29/03/2018
Andrew T.
Instructor of Digital Media
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/04/2018

"It is the easiest, cleanest way to manage all of our Film equipment, among 100+ students."

Commentaires: We gained the ability to monitor how our gear is being used. and a fair way to distribute it among all of our students.

Avantages: I love the glossy feel. I love knowing where all our expensive gear is at any given moment. I love feeling like I'm in control. I like that I can create kits of gear, and pull items into repairs when needed. I like the calendar view a lot. I like having uniform labels for everything. Customer Service is fast and very helpful. I love that all users have signed a TOA and agree to our legal terms. That helps me as an administrator rest easy.

Inconvénients: I really wish there was a better way to restrict items based on a users skill level. i.e., Someone in a basics class has access to certain camcorders, and other students in an advanced cinematography class have access to our DSLRs. As it is now, we're using locations as a weird work around. I don't like it much at all. it causes as many problems as it solves. If an advanced student wants to reserve lights and a DSLR.. they have to make two reservations, one from the 'advanced' location and the other from our 'basic' location. I really hope they add the feature to restrict gear rentals based on users skill level soon.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 06/04/2018

Hey Andrew, Wow! Thank you so much for such a great review. We like that you are enjoying our app -- stay tuned for the upcoming features! :)
We're working on new access restriction solutions. As always, let us know if you have a new request, we're here for you anytime! -Katalin

• Publié le 05/04/2018
Patrick D.
Audio Recording and Classroom Technology Specialis
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/04/2018

"Overall this is pretty good. It gets the job done and is better than paper and pencil for sure."

Commentaires: We moved off of pen and paper equipment loan tracking. We can see what is available when much more easily and users can have access to view whats available at any time and create their own reservations.

Avantages: I like that we finally have our equipment in a digital web based system that can be accessed from anywhere. It looks great and our organization is satisfied with it.

Inconvénients: Most users find that it is not intuitive. Even my staff who have been using it for 9 months now regularly get confused and make mistakes or need to ask for direction for simple tasks. I would prefer if it functioned more like online shopping where you can browse equipment adding items to your cart before starting a reservation. It is not very efficient to start a reservation and then use a different interface to search for additional items to add to it and no one seems to be able to find the drop down which allows one to select multiple items to build a reservation. This is the most noted user complaint. Often users make several reservations for the same day time, one for each item, and then we have to go back and manually combine them. (which is also not very efficient, if the same user has several reservations it should be simple to tell them to combine into one reservation)

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 13/04/2018

Hi Patrick, thanks so much for the feedback. I'd like to mention that we have added the feature of combining reservations by the same person on our roadmap. Also, when you go to your account, you'll see a lightning bolt symbol in the top-right corner. This could solve your problem as well, since it allows users to add items there to reserve during the day, as if you'd be using a 'shopping cart'. Hope you like it! - Mathilde

• Publié le 03/04/2018