• Service client

En savoir plus sur CHEQROOM

Le système de gestion d'équipement innovant de CHEQROOM permet de prendre le contrôle des actifs directement depuis un téléphone.

En savoir plus sur CHEQROOM

116 avis affichés

Gabriel A.
President/CEO
  • Publié le 30/03/2018

"Easy to use hardware/equipment management system with great support "

Commentaires: Greatly simplified the management of our equipment rental, allowing us to handle more and more reservations without getting mixed up. It's now an absolute standard in our daily toolbox of things we use to run our business.

Avantages: We looked around at several inventory management systems but none of them were right. Cheqroom is exactly what we were looking for. An easy to use cloud-based inventory management system that would allow us to keep track of equipment rentals between two different warehouse locations. It is pretty robust but is easy enough for everyone in the office to use it to enter reservations, check out gear, check it back in, etc. I'd say the best element of Cheqroom is the support. They are always quick to reply when I have a question or need help. More than that, they don't just give a short canned response - They really dig in deep, understand the challenge, test on their end, and provide several suggestions on how to address the issue I am facing. They really want you to succeed with their service and so far it's been a huge life saver for us. Lastly, they have taken feedback and suggestions that I've provided and actually implemented them extremely quick. These updates, although minor, have helped the service really fit right in and work exactly as we need. Cheqroom is one of those companies that I actually am happy and enjoy being a client of theirs. I'm proud of it. I hope as they grow, they stay awesome.

Inconvénients: I will not call this a con, rather just a special request...(NOTE: We have already discussed this and it's been added on their development roadmap so this is not only not a con, it's a pro because they are planning on doing something like this at some point!) Would be great to be able to manage non-inventory items - Small things that we want to keep track of how many we provided in the rental but don't want to track each item individually (e.g. How many charging cables did we give them with their rental).

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 07/04/2018

Hey Gabriel, Wow! Thanks so much for your great review, you just made our day! :) We love building CHEQROOM together with you and all our users. Stay tuned for the upcoming features! :)
Let us know as always, if there is anything else we can do for you. -- Katalin

• Publié le 30/03/2018
Joseph T.
IT Coordinator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"This can do almost everything you need "

Commentaires: I couldn't do much automaton in the beginning but the CheQRoom team us always working on improving and I have to say it does get better. Now they have build in automation and I don't have to use 3rd party software.

Avantages: I love how you can setup automation from email to reminders and time alarms so I don't have to waist my time going through and finding who's late.

Inconvénients: For my particular use the calendar is worthless, all I see is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] streaks all across the calendar.

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the great review! Happy to hear that the email reminders and alarms are saving you so much time. I'll make sure the customer success team gets in touch to find out if they can help you out with the calendar.

Tyler W.
Product Test Leader
Machines, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/05/2020

"Solid Structure and Process, UI & UX need improvement"

Commentaires: CHEQROOM is a solid product for a dedicated userbase who can access its potential and implement strong processes and workflows. For the casual user if not clearly defined what to do can get lost in the sauce of the program and get overwhelmed. And upgrade or redesign of the UI/UX would be a great improvement especially if targeting broader applications. Was very useful in planning when multiple teams are using the same capital hardware (test equipment) and it has to be managed by multiple levels of priority and timelines.

Avantages: Multi-use sign out and accountability on equipment was the most direct advantage when first implemented. The planning and reserving equipment was also ideal when project planning and evaluating resources working with other leaders to accommodate changing project timelines and requirements. Desktop and App integration was a good feature.

Inconvénients: Found it difficult to get a hang of the check in and check out process. Could potentially be due to our implementation which I'm not sure how involved customer support was. We had in-house support from a engineering lab leader who led the sourcing and implementation. I found enough barriers in the process that I avoided it if not necessary to the task. I never went out of my way to try to implement it for my workflow rather used it sparingly when I had a specific request.

Matthew V.
Project Geologist
Génie civil, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/05/2020

"Functional, flexible, and reliable software. Great customer service."

Commentaires: We have 20 daily users and another 20 occasional users, and a few hundred items to track. CheQRoom functions almost perfectly every day, every hour. Reliable. And if something seems wrong, customer service is very good.

Avantages: CheQRoom works great for us. Stable, functional, has all the features and options we need. When we have questions or problems, customer service is extremely good - fast, very knowledgeable, very friendly.

Inconvénients: The usability of the UI is good, not great. Even some experienced users occasionally make operating errors because the right button or feature is not prominent on certain pages or screens.

Hey Matthew,

Thanks for your super positive review :-) Glad to hear that CHEQROOM is working so well for you and your team. Our customer success team will be happy to hear you appreciate their work! Also, feel free to share more specific feedback on the UI with them if you haven't done so.

All the best, Charlotte

• Publié le 24/05/2020
Mary L.
Equipment Services Associate
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 28/05/2020

"Great product for tracking loaner equipment"

Commentaires: I've just started using the program for my workcenter after switching from another program. It took a little getting used to because it was different than my other program but I am enjoying it now. The main point is that I know where my gear is and that is very important!

Avantages: This software is easy to use and fairly intuitive. It allows my organization to make checkout and reservation records as well as keep details on all of our loaning gear. I like that it is easy to customize information on your own or with their help. Support is very helpful if needed.

Inconvénients: Nothing at this time. I like the software.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 02/06/2020

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for your 5 stars review of CHEQROOM! I'll share it with the entire team, it'll make their day :-)

• Publié le 28/05/2020
Boyd P.
Director Of Operations
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/05/2019

"CheqRoom helps track equipment with minimal effort"

Commentaires: We are using this software to track video equipment with a group of freelance professionals. It is important to know where the equipment is and not have any double-bookings. Cheqroom has worked well in this regard.

Avantages: I have been looking for different asset management software and have found that Cheqroom is really good at getting up and going quickly. It is great at finding asset pictures online so uploading isn't necessary.

Inconvénients: The mobile software is buggy and doesn't seem to work exactly like the desktop version. Most of the freelancers seem to get confused with the assets and not always being able to find them. I generally have them use the Desktop version even though it is sometimes less convenient.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 20/05/2019

Hi Boyd,

Hope you're well and thanks for reviewing CHEQROOM!

I'm happy to hear you've been enjoying it overall, but would like to learn more about your mobile app experience to see how we can improve it. :-)

Hope to talk soon!
Mathilde

• Publié le 02/05/2019
Technical Director, Filmmaking & Moving Image Arts at Sarah Lawrence College
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"Life-changing equipment management software"

Commentaires: Great, small company. Very interactive. Always working to improve the software.

Avantages: This software allowed me to simply my workflow tremendously. We used to use a combination of the library check out system, a google sheet for reservations and a printed sheet for accessories. Now it's all in one place. Cheqroom generates a PDF that is auto-emailed to students. This software has freed me up to take on and do so much other work, I'm not sure how I could go back to a time without Cheqroom!

Inconvénients: Some of the setup can be a little complicated but their support is available to walk through any issues.

Hi,

Thank you for the great review. We're so happy to read that CHEQROOM changed your life and work. :-)

Also: feel free to make your identity know to our CS team, they'd love to thank you for this review ;-)

Janet B.
Educational Technology Coach
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

"Technology Lending Library"

Commentaires: Overall, our experience with CHEQROOM has been wonderful. It allows us to provide a service to our educational community that was previously impossible due to a lack of staff to manage. We find the customer service to be quite helpful and on-point. Although some of the features we would like to see enacted are not yet available, the communication with customer service, either directly or through Trello, keeps us informed as to the progress of these features.

Avantages: We love the fact that the end-user can see product availability and book their own reservations. We also like that one reservation can include multiple pieces of equipment. The notification options for both end-users and administrators are a handy feature, and the ability to customize these notifications is wonderful! We also love the fact that there is a mobile app...our end-users love this feature!

Inconvénients: Currently, there is no way to add in holidays and closed office days, which is quite problematic for us and requires us to be diligently checking each and every reservation that comes across. Also, there is no way to limit the reservation length currently, and this is also problematic.

Hi Janet,

Thanks for your great review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that CHEQROOM is working so well for you and your end-users. Your participation in our feature roadmap is also very much appreciated. Do stay tuned for the upcoming features ;-)

Alex B.
operations manager
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/05/2020

"Fantastic - but could be even greater"

Commentaires: good, the tool is easy to use, and staff like it. the customer support is fantastic.

Avantages: The ease of use. The use of barcode scanning & the ease of the barcode scanning to automatically thing this and kits.

Inconvénients: The lack of a request & approve feature. Current, users can effectivily book their own equipment. We are an enterprise enviroment, and we need to allocate resources. So, it would be great for users to request items, and then have admins - approve deny books.
Booking method for hourly resources - so we have meeting rooms, and it would be great if they were bookable in cheqroom, so we can have 1 system. These booking wouldnt require 'check out/in'. they would be reservations, for 'timed' slots.
greater interation to slack. so notifications can be sent to individual members

Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to review CHEQROOM. Nice to read that our barcode scanning is unbeatable - especially if you've researched so many alternatives ;-) The CS team will be happy to hear your feedback on their work too!

They'll also get in touch with you to hear more about your feature requests. In the meantime, you can visit our public roadmap (cheqroom.com/roadmap/) to upvote the meeting room booking feature!

Randy S.
Marketing Director
Pétrole et énergies, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"Cheqroom, some good, some needs work"

Commentaires: The software does what it claims, we use it for all our demo and rental equipment.

Avantages: The QR code scanner is the best part of the app. Recording every action, so you can see who did what is very useful. Being able to add photos is also beneficial.

Inconvénients: I've contacted Cheqroom previously about the problem, that you can not see the SN entry in the app (because the keyboard covers it). I wish the photos and all information I attach to a reservation would carry through to the checkout. I review the checkout and check in the products, but I can't see the photos I took because they are in the reservation. Finally, when adding products, I want to be able to use existing photos already in our database when adding an identical item to our inventory.

Hi Randy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review CHEQROOM! Glad to hear you like the QR code scanner and being able to keep track of what happened to your equipment. Thanks for the feedback about the keyboard covering part of the app. I'll make sure to share your review with the customer success team so they can follow up on your feedback.

Michelle T.
Deputy Editor, Video
Production audiovisuelle, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/03/2018

"The website works okay, but the app experience is not great. "

Commentaires: Making my shooters self-sufficient with reservations has been a game changer. It used to take up a huge chunk of my time just managing gear sign-outs, but now Cheqroom gives them the ability to put holds on coveted items and flags potential scheduling conflicts. That's awesome.

Avantages: The most useful feature is using the software for gear inventory. Master online list of all equipment with serial numbers that you can sort through by different categories is a huge step up from a shared google document.

Inconvénients: My department shooters mostly use the software to reserve equipment. They can predict gear conflicts prior to their shoot dates and sort it out amongst themselves. But the system to convert these reservations to check outs is sketchy. Often times, items will be held up in progress and won't convert properly. Also, because the app experience is so clunky, my shooters just won't convert their reservations. I usually do it for them, but often I miss them and then I can't retroactively check them out and back in again.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to review CHEQROOM, we appreciate it!

Just wanted to let you know that we have a new version (3.5.15) of the mobile app available now, so hopefully your shooters will have a better experience using it!

Feel free to reach out any time you're having questions, we're happy to help and make your experience as great as possible.

All the best - Mathilde

Andrew T.
Instructor of Digital Media
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/04/2018

" It is the easiest, cleanest way to manage all of our Film equipment, among 100+ students."

Commentaires: We gained the ability to monitor how our gear is being used. and a fair way to distribute it among all of our students.

Avantages: I love the glossy feel. I love knowing where all our expensive gear is at any given moment. I love feeling like I'm in control. I like that I can create kits of gear, and pull items into repairs when needed. I like the calendar view a lot. I like having uniform labels for everything. Customer Service is fast and very helpful. I love that all users have signed a TOA and agree to our legal terms. That helps me as an administrator rest easy.

Inconvénients: I really wish there was a better way to restrict items based on a users skill level. i.e., Someone in a basics class has access to certain camcorders, and other students in an advanced cinematography class have access to our DSLRs. As it is now, we're using locations as a weird work around. I don't like it much at all. it causes as many problems as it solves. If an advanced student wants to reserve lights and a DSLR.. they have to make two reservations, one from the 'advanced' location and the other from our 'basic' location. I really hope they add the feature to restrict gear rentals based on users skill level soon.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 06/04/2018

Hey Andrew, Wow! Thank you so much for such a great review. We like that you are enjoying our app -- stay tuned for the upcoming features! :)
We're working on new access restriction solutions. As always, let us know if you have a new request, we're here for you anytime! -Katalin

• Publié le 05/04/2018
Patrick D.
Audio Recording and Classroom Technology Specialis
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/04/2018

"Overall this is pretty good. It gets the job done and is better than paper and pencil for sure."

Commentaires: We moved off of pen and paper equipment loan tracking. We can see what is available when much more easily and users can have access to view whats available at any time and create their own reservations.

Avantages: I like that we finally have our equipment in a digital web based system that can be accessed from anywhere. It looks great and our organization is satisfied with it.

Inconvénients: Most users find that it is not intuitive. Even my staff who have been using it for 9 months now regularly get confused and make mistakes or need to ask for direction for simple tasks. I would prefer if it functioned more like online shopping where you can browse equipment adding items to your cart before starting a reservation. It is not very efficient to start a reservation and then use a different interface to search for additional items to add to it and no one seems to be able to find the drop down which allows one to select multiple items to build a reservation. This is the most noted user complaint. Often users make several reservations for the same day time, one for each item, and then we have to go back and manually combine them. (which is also not very efficient, if the same user has several reservations it should be simple to tell them to combine into one reservation)

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 13/04/2018

Hi Patrick, thanks so much for the feedback. I'd like to mention that we have added the feature of combining reservations by the same person on our roadmap. Also, when you go to your account, you'll see a lightning bolt symbol in the top-right corner. This could solve your problem as well, since it allows users to add items there to reserve during the day, as if you'd be using a 'shopping cart'. Hope you like it! - Mathilde

George W.
Technology Resources Supervisor
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/05/2020

"Affordable and easy to use equipment tracking app"

Commentaires: CHEQROOM has been attentive to our needs from day one. They have friendly, knowledgeable staff and great support. We have experienced excellent up time for the site and have only had minimal issues which were sorted out quickly. This product has greatly reduced our work load in managing equipment loans.

Avantages: Integration with Active Directory
QR codes and mobile app make it easy for our staff to help customers
Dashboard tells you what you want to know about the status of equipment, reservations, and loans
Ability to create kits is a plus
Automated and customized notifications save a lot of time and work

Inconvénients: There's not much to not like. I do think being able to set up multiple business hours to take care of regular, summer, and break schedules would be nice so that teachers putting in early reservations for the semester would not be restricted by summer hours. Also, we sometimes have issues with duplicate usernames in CHEQROOM as a whole so that some of our users in AD will not update correctly. It's a small number, and we have workarounds.

Pouya N.
Film/Broadcast Producer
Institutions religieuses
  • Publié le 28/03/2017

"Streamlining Asset Management and Self-Checkout"

Commentaires: Our production studio considered probably over a dozen asset management systems before we chose Cheqroom. Our consensus was that Cheqroom was the only forward moving company that really strived to innovate and take asset management and check-out into the 21st century.
If you're curious about our workflow here it is:
We run a creative studio within a church organization. People who handle our equipment range from creative professionals to departments that need to borrow, let's say a card reader. Each person on our production crew has their own account and they use the app to scan and self-check-out equipment. The departments can drop by anytime while our studio is open and we ring up their items for them under an account made just for their department as a whole. Self-checkout is HUGE and what takes it to the next level is the mobile apps. QRs are annoying once in a while, but great most of the time as they are the best choice for mobile/camera scanning. Barcodes work too but sometimes mobile cameras have a hard time resolving the close lines.
Well those are my thoughts. Cheqroom is has worked well for us and until someone else does something significant on the block, it is pretty much a no-brainer. P.S. Did I mention that one of my favorite features about Cheqroom is assigning photos to an item?? Oh yeah, you just type in or copy and paste the item name and it automatically pulls a few photos from the internet. That's right. Welcome to the 21st century. Cheers.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 07/04/2018

Hey Pouya, Wow! Thanks so much for such a great review! :) Don't forget to check out our new features: automated notifications, reporting and depreciation! And as always, let us know if we can help you with anything else, we're here for you! -- Katalin

• Publié le 28/03/2017
Arik D.
Teacher
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2017

"Great product, a bit too expensive"

Commentaires: This product is exactly what we were looking for. Our high school has cameras and audio recording equipment that students can check out. We had been using just a Google Doc to keep track of it all. But Cheqroom was perfect for us. We labeled each item with a QR code and use a barcode scanner for check-in and check-out. The student aides that run the room have found the software very intuitive and easy to use. We have been able to manage reservations and checkouts far more effectively. The only complaint we have is the price. We have 60 or 70 items in inventory. There is a very reasonable price for 50 items, but the next step up is 250 items for $900 per year. We went ahead and did that, but I don't think we'll be able to justify that again in the future, so we'll have to figure out how to make 50 items work even though we have slightly more than that. If there were more incremental price increases based on the number of items (a 100-item option would be ideal), I would give the product 5 stars for sure!

Avantages: Intuitive. Easy to set up and use. Effective inventory tracking. Great reservation making system.

Inconvénients: The pricing scale makes too big of a jump from 50 items to 250 items.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 05/09/2017

Hi Arik,

Thanks for taking the time to review CHEQROOM!

I'm glad to tell you that in the meantime we also have a 100 item plan. Just go to your Account page and change your subscription. Whatever is left on your subscription during the downgrade, will become credit for the future!

Would be great if you could bump us up to the 5-star review afterwards! ;)

Cheers,
Vincent

• Publié le 27/03/2017
Senior Staff Geotechnical Engineer
  • Publié le 29/03/2018

"Great software that has helped us manage field equipment sharing across a large team."

Commentaires: Equipment/asset management, equipment sharing, detailed inventory, potential for automated equipment billing.

Avantages: Easy to customize fields, excellent QR code scanning, and now built-in automatic notifications. I am hopeful we will have mobile push notifications soon so it's not always an inundation of Cheqroom emails. Customer support has been excellent and updates with tangible improvements are regularly being released.

Inconvénients: The mobile app is often difficult for users and many people on our team prefer to always use the web app. The main reason for this is the lack of a calendar view in the mobile app. It is difficult to see if there will be conflicts with a particular reservation/checkout and can sometimes lead to issues with equipment transfer between users.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 26/04/2018

Hi! Thank you so much for reviewing CHEQROOm and sharing your thoughts. I'm also happy to hear that we have overall made your equipment management easier! I thought I'd mention that our new version of the mobile app can now show push notifications for due reservations and overdue check-outs, and the calendar view is definitely something we want to add. I'll keep you posted when it does and once again, thanks for sharing. All the best- Mathilde

Bradley H.
Test Lab Supervisor
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/03/2018

"A good solution for inventory management."

Commentaires: - Ability to track inventory
- Attach calibration sheets, instructions and information sheets to inventory items

Avantages: Software provides a quick and easy way for our team to track and manage our inventory through an app on their smart phone. Customer service is quick and development team seems quite flexible in considering feedback from users.

Inconvénients: It can be cumbersome to quickly and easily check the status of checkouts for any users that aren't Self Service. Due to how our department is structured, it doesn't make sense for our users to be Self Service.

Hi Bradley,

Thank you for taking the time to review CHEQROOM!

I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying it so far.

About the self-service roles, if I understood correctly you'd like to filter check-outs and only see the ones made by users or admins? A way of doing this is by using colored labeling. If you're not using them yet, you can set up different labels for different roles and filter it by color. Here is some more information:

Hope this helps and if not, please reach out to us and we'll try and find a solution together!

All the best - Mathilde

Mark C.
Teacher, Station Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/04/2018

"It works wells for us checking equipment in and out at our high school TV station."

Commentaires: Peace of mind knowing where our equipment is at and who has it.

Avantages: Ability to track the equipment and then go back and look at records is a nice feature. Being able to put all of our equipment in and access it easily is also nice. Multiple equipment check outs has bceom easier too.

Inconvénients: Would like to see customizable due dates- when I check someone out right now, I have to change the due date time every single time. Our stuff is always due at the same time the next day, and having to go in and physically change the time something is due is a pain. Would like to set it for 8:30am no matter what day it's due.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 16/04/2018

Hi Mark, thanks so much for taking the time to review CHEQROOM! Glad to hear you like most of our features and the ease of use. I understand that having a set due date would save you some time and I'm sorry we don't have that option available at the moment. I'll put your name next to this request so we will notify you when there's an update! All the best - Mathilde

Brett R.
Filmmaker
Institutions religieuses, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"How Cheqroom saved our sanity"

Commentaires: We will continue to use Cheqroom as long as we have camera gear to check out. As we grow, we will implement all of our new items as well. As our staff grows, our inventory grows, and Cheqroom can handle it all.

Avantages: Cheqroom is a super easy software that we use to check out our gear on a daily basis. We love the simplicity of how it operates, the notifications if something is late, and knowing who has what at all times.

Inconvénients: We have yet to find a single thing that we don't like about Cheqroom. It always functions correctly and the ease of use when you get items QR coded is amazing!

Hey Brett,

Thank you so much for the 5-star, 10/10 review. We're very happy that you love CHEQROOM's ease-of-use and are looking forward to growing with us.

Benjamin R.
Tech
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 29/05/2020

"Cheqroom is a custom fit Musical Instrument checkout management. "

Commentaires: The customer support is above and beyond. They are active listener and really want to understand your application of their service. Once understood they come up with logical ways to implement your ideas into what functions they have. And they keep track of your request and will notify you if there is a new feature that may apply to you. They are the best I've worked with.

Avantages: Checqroom has many advantages over other asset tracking solutions. The Navigation is efficient and provides many avenue to locating items, reservation, checkouts and report. The report and automated communications are very customizable with parameters that can pull information from item or contact details. Importing and Exporting information is well thought out and the SSO integration is a real time saver from a management perspective.

Inconvénients: The only Con for us, is the cost. Comparatively, they are cheaper than the bigger players in the Asset Tracking service. Lesser services exist with much less features and customizability.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 02/06/2020

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you so much for your great review. Glad to hear that CHEQROOM is working so well for you. I'll also make sure the CS team knows how satisfied you are about their work ;-)

David H.
Team Lead
Services environnementaux, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"Great way of keeping equipment in order"

Commentaires: This is a huge upgrade from Microsoft Outlook and there are still features I have yet to learn. I would highly recommend this product if you have experienced the same issues as me.

Avantages: We have 40-50 different pieces of equipment and previously were using the equipment options in Microsoft Outlook; however, this became very sluggish with so much equipment. Cheqroom allows you to store and book out much more equipment and has organized it in a way that is user friendly and easy to see what equipment is available.

Inconvénients: One thing that I do think would be useful to have is the ability to edit previous bookings. My team is notorious for forgetting to check in equipment for sometimes weeks. So if the equipment was only used for a week, on Cheqroom it appears that the equipment is booked out for 2 weeks. It would also be nice to be able to edit the start of the booking as sometime we forget to check the equipment out until days or weeks later. This would be a nice feature.

Hey David,

Thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review of CHEQROOM. Glad to know that the transition from your previous system has made such a difference for you and your team. I understand that it would be useful for you to be able to edit previous bookings... Unfortunately, we don't allow changes that go back in time - for now.

Kaitlyn B.
Creative Media Manager/Producer
Marketing et publicité, 10 001+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 29/03/2018

"CHEQROOM is a great tool for accountability and knowledge amongst teammates and organizations."

Commentaires: Aside from fulfilling an audit requirement, we now have a process in place for equipment tracking and management that is working out very well for us. In reflection, we're quite lucky that the auditors saw the need for more accountability and specificity regarding our departmentally purchased gear. We know when to plan for shoots around other team members and their production schedules. We know what gear is available. And we now have an up to date log of the status of our gear, with the ability to flag a particular item when repair, replacement, or cleaning is necessary. CHEQROOM has created a greater sense of accountability, responsibility, and knowledge amongst our team and the broader institution.

Avantages: CHEQROOM's scanning software is incredible. When utilizing the scan function for simple check out/check in or equipment it is executed with ease and speed. The log that that then generates on our profile is a great tool for accountability and insight. It's also a great resource for keeping up to date with equipment upkeep, i.e. repairs, replacements, and general cleaning.

Inconvénients: The set-up and functionality is very easy when you're first getting started within CHEQROOM. However, we sometimes have difficulty with the ease of use when manually checking out/reserving items on the desktop. Specifically in compiling the list of items/kits for check out/reservation. The process isn't as intuitive as one would imagine. It appears to be a design issue. With some clarifying of information that is displayed on the screen I imagine this could be remedied fairly easily.

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 13/06/2018

Hey Kaitlyn,

Thank you for reviewing CHEQROOM and glad to hear it has been helping you and your team a lot. We really appreciate your thoughts!

I'd like to learn more about your struggles when manually checking out items and what information could be useful there. Could you perhaps send me a message at mathilde@cheqroom.com so we can come up with a solution?

Thanks so much and talk soon! - Mathilde

Ashley M.
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/06/2020

"Easy to use "

Commentaires: The team are easy to work with. The implementation process was simple and user friendly.

Avantages: The phone application and the barcode reader on are simple to use. Our staff can book out items in batches or groups.
Cheqroom is an easy place to store information for quick and easy access

Inconvénients: Items which require frequent calibration need to have a warranty period entered as a work around solution presently.
If Cheqroom was to add a calibration date feature with reminder it would be great

• Publié le 01/06/2020
Leslie H.
PR manager
Relations publiques et communications, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 16/06/2018

"Easy to setup the workplace, lot of customization option, very friendly customer support."

Commentaires: Product tracking, and we have no lost demo equipment, scheduling.

Avantages: It has an extremely easy to use workplace. If you would like to track demo requirements, this is the best solution for it. It sends e-mail to the contact person about the check-out/check-in, you can schedule the units easily and it picks up the product image from the web. So you can clearly identify it. The mobile application is also easy to use. With the QR code support, we don't need any special hardware on field.

Inconvénients: Right now, they have no domain customization, so the partners gets Cheqroom's e-mail, instead of my organization (can be good, can be not - depending the business). I need some usage right customization/separation, but overall, I can't tell any cons.
Oh, I can. It doesn't supports Brother label printer. We have one from that brand, and it will be easier if I can print the labels directly. But I can live together with this...

envoyé par CHEQROOM le 19/06/2018

Hi Leslie, Hope you're doing well and thank you so much for leaving this nice review!

Glad to hear you've been enjoying CHEQROOM so far :) I understand you'd like to see domain customization and it's actually something we'll be working on soon. Feel free to vote on it here: https://trello.com/b/ac4ua5Jn/cheqroom-public-product-roadmap

I'll also put your name next to this request and also next to the one about the user right customization, so you'll get notified when it has been implemented!

Let me know if there's anything else I could help you with. Cheers! Mathilde