15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Lessonly

Lessonly est un logiciel d'apprentissage moderne utilisé par plus de 1 000 000 apprenants pour transformer les connaissances professionnelles en cours accélérant la productivité.

En savoir plus sur Lessonly

Some of their texts options are limited (colours, sizing).

Lessonly - Notes

Lessonly a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 155 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Lessonly ?

Danee'
Danee'
Learning & Development Administrator (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easy to Use Product, Amazing Customer Service, Huge Impact

Commentaires : As stated above, their customer support team is amazing! From the time you meet with your Enterprise Account Manager/Services Delivery Manager to finally launching Lessonly within the company, its painless and welcoming. There are so many options to build content, make it your own brand, and teach the learners. Lessonly helps with all of this to create a very smooth transition. You are also invited to join their community with likeminded people and have the ability to have discussions with others about their wins, while joining events where you can learn best practices on how to use the product.

Lessonly is simple and super easy to use on both the Learner and Admin side. A feature that is most impactful is Trigger feature. We use this to assign training content and it is a huge win for us! We have a large number of people starting weekly and it was getting difficult to assign content individually, with this particular tool in Lessonly, it made it so easy to create a group and set the trigger to auto send content on certain days the employees would need it. We also use this for our Knowledgebase system and it’s really nice to link those articles within training and not have it pop a new system for the employee to look at, as it’s all intertwined. A few other impactful features are the easy to use search bar to find the content needed and the “feature this lesson”. We like the use “feature this lesson” during our daily morning meetings to show our employees any important items, product releases, promotions are coming, etc. It sits right on the Learner’s page and allows them to view the Lesson without them having to search or it being assigned. I like the simplicity of the platform, it is so intuitive to use that there isn’t much time training anyone at the company to create content, which saves everyone time. Their customer support has welcomed us with open arms and made us feel like family. They are on top of answering our questions with such delight, you can really feel they care.

There isn't much to dislike about Lessonly. If I had to pick anything it would be the ability to not copy/duplicate Paths or a Lesson section. There are times when we create a specific path, but then need to create variants of it based on roles. Ex: Trainer versions of the same path. Same thing with a Lesson section, there are times a whole section is needed in another Lesson and the alternative is to copy paste or add the element to the element library (this can be nice as you can link the element, meaning if you change one Lessons element, it will change the others so you don’t have to go find the other Lesson to update).

Olivia
Director of Business Development (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent for the inexperienced & seamless onboarding

Commentaires : We streamlined training and knowledge database within Lessonly. We also utilize Lessonly to send out newsletters which cut back our email and slack clutter. We also utilize Lessonly to track mandatory continuing education for our licensed professionals and mandatory HR updates, everything is traceable within Lessonly Insights.

We use this mostly for Knowledge Management System but we also use Lessonly to onboard new employees. The interface is engaging and extremely user friendly. Support is extremely fast and responsive. Superb customer service.

The quizzes and practice on demand are a bit clunky. There are no options to roll out the same quizzes to the same user, only limited to scoring system where they can re-take if failed. Practice on demand is only in a narrative scenario so it's only useful for written scenario which is not useful for us. Integration was a bit hard to do with Salesforce.

Louie Jay
Customer services representative (Canada)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 501–1 000 employés

Knowledge Master

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I've been using Lessonly for quite a year. This is so helpful to me, especially if I forgot the step-by-step process. This product is to keep your knowledge active, and you can get accurate information for this in any cases.

What I like the most about this is that it can give you a lot of information. If I have something I do not understand about the process, I just refer to Lessonly for a more accurate and step-by-step process.

I haven't noticed anything for me not to use this because it is perfect for knowledge gainer.

Internet, 201–500 employés

Simple, basic LMS.

Commentaires : It was a simple, easy way for us to scale learning for our quickly growing organization. That being said, it feels like we grew faster than Lessonly was able to keep up with, so now we're looking for a more robust LMS that will provide more flexibility as we become more sophisticated in how we're approaching education as a company.

The interface is clean, and lessons are relatively easy to create. Because it has such a minimalist design, there were very little extra work needed to make it look nice and enticing for our team to use.

They've only just now begun to add support for SCORM, relying solely on their built in editor for awhile. The customer support team is responsive, but very few changes or updates seem to be made from user feedback. It also felt as though substantial updates to the app were few and far between. This was disappointing, to say the least.

Lani
Team Leader (Philippines)
Télécommunications, 5 001–10 000 employés

Lessonly Administrator user for a year and a half

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It is a good tool / app to use to enlighten our employee when it comes to any updates on our process

We provided lessons or courses to our employees

Sometimes we add some lessons/courses to the employees but sometimes they do not appear on their accounts

Greg
Senior Manager of Learning & Development (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

The Bees Knees of LMS

Commentaires : I have had a wonderful experience with Lessonly, both from their client interactions to the software itself!

I love how the software is so easy to use. You can easily get other employees within your organization to use the tool to author content or to manage and administer content. It's also incredibly easy to create custom reports through the Insights tab. This makes my life much easier as an L&D manager and to help show the progress we've made.

There is very little to nothing that I dislike about Lessonly. I'd say the only thing I might dislike at this time could be the ability to easily import or export the lessons. Although you can export a Lessonly as a PDF file...it can get a little messy with content that has a lot of different types of multimedia.

Megan
Sr. Manager, CX Learning and Development (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Lessonly is one of the best vendors to work with and the software is easy to use!

Commentaires : It's been great. The company as a whole is wonderful and provides great service.

I love how easy it is to build trainings in Lessonly. You do not have to be a traditional learning and development person to create lessons in Lessonly.

I do really wish you could pull up old drafts. Currently, once you click publish, you're unable to go back to an old draft if someone doesn't get updated or launched as planned.

Rachel
Customer Experience Advisor (É.-U.)

Lessonly rocks

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Love that everything is right in one spot to find

Search key words seem to be a bit off, sometimes I search for something I know is within Lessonly, but I have to change my search to find what I need, that is slightly annoying when I know it is there, but I have my work around.

Edgar
Customer Service Representative (Canada)

Helpful Lessonly

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My over all experience was great because teaching assistants, resources, time, instructional tactics, and content organization are all facilitated by lesson planning, which also informs students of what they will learn and how their objectives will be evaluated.

Everything you need to develop, coordinate, and carry out your new knowledge management strategy as simply as possible is available on Lessonly.

Everything like all features on Lessonly was extremely helpful.

Raine Leonard
Agent (Canada)

Lessonly usability

4,0 il y a 5 mois

The thing that I really like about lessonly is how the lessons are arranged

The thing that I disliked in lessonly is the text or font sizes

Ruben
Head of Training (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Lessonly is the most intuitive LMS out there!

Commentaires : Due to the growth of our company, we needed a Learning Management System (LMS) that would help onboarding all the new hires. Before we used a powerpoint presentation, but that wasn't maintainable nor scalable since we have multiple offices around the world. That's why we started looking for a web-based LMS that was very easy to work with, both for the administrator creating content as for the users doing the online courses and quizzes. And if possible with a very simple yet slick design. After some research we found Lessonly and it checked all the boxes. And now we are not using Lessonly just for onboarding new hires, we are also using it to train existing employees. Each department within Bynder has a specific team member that creates lessons and quizzes. Since it is soo simple to create / edit content, my life as an administrator maintaining it is also very easy. Every day I receive an email with all the lessons that have been completed by our colleagues. But I also receive notifications if some colleagues have missed their deadline. Last thing I would like to point out is the great service we get from our Client Experience Manager. Whenever I send an email, I always get a reply within a few hours. When I ask a question, I always get an answer. Or sometimes even better, an instant solution! When I request a conference call, my client Experience Manager is always available to catch up, discuss the feedback I have received from our new hires (who are very enthusiastic about our online Training Centre) and talk about new road map features. Several times I came up with suggestions that later I could explain in detail to their VP of Product - everything to make their product better and therefore my experience. That is the kind of company we like to do business with!

- Easy to create content for administrators / creators - Very intuitive to work with for new hires - Web-based so changes in lessons made are updated automatically - Overview of all users who did (not) complete their lessons - Automatic email reminders for uncompleted lessons - Great service from Client Experience Manager

The dashboards with information and statistics about who is assigned to which lesson and which user has still lessons open are available, yet they could be more advanced based on our personal preferences. I have been informed this is on the roadmap so I am really looking forward to that.

Meagan
Head of CX (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

What did I do with my life before Lessonly?

Commentaires : if you have anyone in your company that's remotely-based, lessonly is a godsend. so easy, very fair pricing, and wonderful support/CSMs. two thumbs up!

constantly improving (been with them for 1.5 years and they constantly release new features), love that their decisions are research-based and some of their workforce are academics who have studied learning/teaching techniques. SO EASY to just write a lesson... adding people is easy, managing teams is easy (especially with the upgraded version, you can "hide" irrelevant lessons from separate teams). recently improved search and UI of the learning library was much appreciated. you can embed gifs, images, videos, sound clips, etc into lessons to make it as interactive as possible. our CSM is always around to help with 1:1 advice and the general support team is wonderful as well!

creating and managing tags leaves something to be desired - just not as intuitive as other parts of the platform. otherwise i still yeard for an easier way to manage lessons, something VISUAL like a tree or flowchart to quickly understand what lessons exist under what paths/teams - that's pretty minor though and not nearly a dealbreaker

Sarah
É.-U.

Easy to use, incredibly effective

Commentaires : I've used Lesson.ly for about 6 months now, and am very happy with it. We have teams of contractors who perform services on behalf of our company, and Lesson.ly has made it easy for us to create content, send it out in a digestible way, and then monitor compliance. I do think the software lacks a few bells and whistles that would truly make it amazing, but what they lack in tech features they make up for in customer support. Their team is always willing to go above and beyond to help us figure something out or find a workaround.

Lesson and course format for content creation, referenceable content in a "learning library" format, easy to monitor compliance, easy to create content.

Admin dashboard could use some improvement and more wiki functionality. I would also like a bit more customization in terms of formatting the content.

Christina
Director of Training (É.-U.)

User Friendly & Efficient

I like how easy Lessonly makes it to create content and assign it out to large groups of people with the click of a button

I would love to see more capabilities in terms of question types and the ability to create folders in the image library

Aaron
Learning and Development Specialist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Simplify your e-learning!

Commentaires : As a user of several large LMS systems, most recently one from Oracle, I constantly lamented the fact that I was spending more of my time managing and learning their HUGE system than I was thinking about the impact of the learning material I was creating. When my learners told me they "just wanted to know what they had to do" I wasn't able to act on that feedback and make learning easier within the bounds of the LMS world. It was just more difficult than it was worth. Lesson.ly has been a breath of fresh air for me! It has less features than an LMS (on purpose) because they have realized that if the learning isn't simple, the learner won't want to engage with it. I highly recommend checking them out if you want to simplify your learning strategy and increase your employee's productivity and on-the-job confidence.

Ease of use and helpful service team.

I have to use a lot of other software to manipulate images, videos, etc...because Lesson.ly doesn't include much in the way of content or design within the software.

Jesse
Sr. Director, Professional Services (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Easy to Use and Manage!

Commentaires : Intuitive use, ease and simplicity are Lessonly's strengths. As a learner I appreciate the variety of ways curriculum is delivered (cards, screen shots, videos, etc), all followed with a quick comprehension quiz to help me retain the info. I look forward to lessons about new product updates from our training team every week!

Intuitive and easy to use.

As a product designed primarily for educating employees, there's not very natural way for me to administer training or lessons for my external customers, but we still get some great content out there using this system.

E-learning, 501–1 000 employés

Lessonly - Review

It's a fantastic contemporary e-learning platform that has immaculate UX design that works very intuitively.

It's focus is restricted to professional training, expanded functionality to work with other Platforms like Moodle would be useful.

Jessica
Marketing Manager (R.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Excellent e-learning platform

Lessonly allows us to share content externally with teams that sell our products in an easy and fun way. Not only people can learn about our products but they can also receive extra tips and training. This is important for us to maintain great working relationships with our external partners. We also use Lessonly internally to ensure our staff stay up-to-date with industry compliance requirements.

There is nothing I don't like. The tool is excellent and the customer success team amazing!

Ariell
cx associate (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Great Product!

Commentaires : In the almost year I've been using it I've found it very easy and useful. I honestly have no complaints.

It makes for quick training sessions and allows individuals to self serve. Working in customer service we don't always have time for everyone to be together at the same time for an update or training refresher. But we can all find 10-20 minutes to complete a lessonly applied to us.

There is nothing that has really proven to be a problem. The search option is helpful, the layout makes sense, the features are easy to use and find. LOVE IT!

Kevin
Business Operations (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

A fantastic CMS

Commentaires : Overall, Lessonly is a great tool for pushing content to internal teams.

- Very easy to use as a user and an admin - Lots of functionality to ensure the content is engaging to the user (embedded files, videos, gifs, etc.). - Interactive quiz functionality is great to ensure not only engagement, but absorption of the material.

Not too many cons come to mind. With a lot of content, comes natural organizational issues, which are not solvable in the most intuitive way.

, 201–500 employés

Great way to organize training

Easy to set up lessons, training courses, and user groups to make sure everyone is getting the best training for what they need, and nothing that is irrelevant. Easy to embed videos and training slides.

Trainings and quizzes lack a lot of customization functionality, but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

Brian
Brian
Financial Advisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Great to Disseminate Information

Commentaires : Overall, I like the tool. We have also used it to qualify for continuing education credits for certain certifications.

I like my company's use of Lessonly, they will send out compliance and HR information. At the end of the presentation there is a check for understanding. You can always go back to Lessonly to review the completed items. This is great!

There is nothing I dislike about Lessonly. It is very easy to use and is a good place to store important, but not daily data.

Télécommunications, 5 001–10 000 employés

Lessonly a leader to enhance knowledge base

Learning data base is quite useful as it offers vivid options with check your knowledge questions so that you can cross validate the knowledge

Some tech. Glitch I'm facing these days but it's not a big deal

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Lessonly was great during training at my new job!

Commentaires : Overall, Lessonly has been great! Would definitely recommend for any type of training

Lessonly was a great tool for training/onboarding in my current role. Since we are work from home, it was hard to have quizzes or lesson overviews with our group. Lessonly made it super easy. You could just go in and answer directly on your computer and you could see your responses after you submit for when you review the answers with the group.

There were a few glitches connecting the screen record and the audio record at times (I know a few people had these issues multiple times). I am not sure if it is because we use macs, but I had to restart my computer/chrome a couple times but then I eventually got it to work.

Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Lessonly Review

Commentaires : Lessonly is a great tool for teachings and trainings, and these can be made quickly and easily.

Lessonly is a great tool to use for trainings, when you are unable to do an in person training. You can customize with photos and quizzes to make the trainings more fun and pleasing to the eye

The site can be a little slow at times, but there aren’t too many downsides other than that.