Avis clients sur ToucanTech

En savoir plus sur ToucanTech

Un logiciel sur cloud tout-en-un simple et abordable pour gérer et développer votre communauté.

En savoir plus sur ToucanTech

Some of the design features are slightly limited, based on experience working with other websites. This is also what makes it user-friendly and simple to maintain.

ToucanTech - Notes

4,9

ToucanTech a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 119 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ToucanTech ?

Melanie
Melanie
Development Director (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

So happy we made the switch to Toucan Tech!

Commentaires : We are finding the Toucan Tech team an absolute joy to deal with. They know their stuff and are incredibly responsive and customer-focussed. I couldn't be happier that we have made the switch.

Having everything integrated in one system has radically improved our working processes. I have a very small team and reducing our admin load means we can spend more of our time doing the really important stuff like meeting donors and creating inspiring campaigns - which is also what we enjoy most.

We probably weren't fully prepared for the workload involved in verifying new members to the online community and this has made us review exactly when we fully launch the portal to our whole alumni community.

Peter
Alumni Relations Manager (R.-U.)

Using Toucan Tech to run an Alumni Website and Database

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are very pleased with Toucan Tech, it works for us and is much less complicated than our previous database. The website is easy to maintain and perfect for what we need to communicate with our members.

I find it easy to use, adding events and news stories is intuitive and can be done with very little training. Accessing the data is also very easy and can be done quickly on a PC or on your phone.

I think the only thing we would like to add is an Instagram feed to our Home page.

Gertrude
Alumni Liaison (Zimbabwe)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

ToucanTech a Great Way to Manage Your Alumni

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The experience has been great and our members clearly enjoy being a part of it. We do not charge to be on our site so the challenge has been to get individuals to sign up so that they have access to the whole database. We do allow them to receive emails from us but they have to sign up to get full access

The product is easy to use, prior database experice does help the process. The data cross over is easily done as long as the source information is tidy. Tocuan assist every step of the way on this and are always on hand for any problems, queries and assistance. Often saving you lots of time which is so useful.

The intergration was fine from Toucan point of view but as our data was not clean the process has taken a little longer to get the database acurate. Highly recommend making sure records are correct before integrating.

Volunteer (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Needs fulltime use, otherwise very frustrating to use occasionally

Commentaires : I use it very seldom, but find it frustrating to obtain the results I require. Help information is on separate webpage and the search on that is not comprehensive.

It's comprehensive and obviously has many features that are not relevant to some users

It's not intuitive, and no hints are given when an error occurs

Paul
Director of Development (Australie)

Alternatives envisagées :

A user-friendly and comprehensive solution backed by exceptional customer service

ToucanTech meets all the needs of our school fundraising, alumni and community engagement programs. It is incredibly intuitive and - because it is purpose-designed for an organisation like ours - pretty much everything just works as it should right from the outset. The support team are extremely responsive and are also proactive in offering help and suggestions. We have barely needed any assistance from our IT team. Useful new functionality is constantly being added, and I'd like to see our school expand use further, for example to manage the whole school website and/or to manage admissions as that module gets finalised.

Nothing of any note. A couple of minor and inconsequential bugs were quickly sorted.

Kelly
External Relations Coordinator (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

The perfect solution to kick start your community management and engagement

Commentaires : We needed to get all out data in to one easily accessible system and have a single comprehensive interface dedicated to our alumni community.

ToucanTech has a simple to use and navigate user interface. It manages multiple functions which is great for a small office. The customisation is good and I have been impressed by the product enhancements and development since we started using the software.

The fundraising and donation logging feature could be improved. I would also like to see more ability to managed the news images that are uploaded.

Lucy
Director of Development and Alumni Relations (R.-U.)

Alumni Engagement

Commentaires : We have been delighted with the service from ToucanTech, there is always someone on hand to deal with glitches or queries. We have been happy to recommend it to other schools

This is easy to use and intuitive. Its an excellent way of keeping in touch with former pupils and updating records. Recently we have launched our first fund raising campaign using the site and have found it invaluable, keeping us up to date with donations, making gift aid claims simple and linking back to the record of the donor. We also love the ease of setting up news items and galleries and sending mass emails.

We have a number of donors who give on a regular basis. Each of these donations have to be added manually each month. It would be really helpful if this happened automatically. This is the most difficult part of the site to navigate

Aimee
Assistant Head for Enrollment Management & Marketing (É.-U.)

Community Engagement - International School

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I can't think of anything since I was realistic about what I wanted and what it delivers.

As a new school (in our third year), building community is a priority. We needed a user-friendly tool to help us do this. It also needs to be GDPR compliant. Our parents are willing to give consent for their child's image to be posted on an internal community such as this one, which allows us to document/celebrate the many wonderful things happening at TASIS Portugal. They are also incredibly eager to connect with each other professionally and the business network allows this.

None. We were realistic about what we were purchasing -- what it offered/didn't offer.

George
Head of Alumni Relations (R.-U.)

Great system for Alumni Relations and Careers Network

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Email system is very easy to use. Customer Service/ training is excellent.

I have a small budget and ToucanTech takes up most of that. Not much I can do really as competitors all similar prices.

Thaísa
Communications / Website Specialist (Portugal)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A Wonderful Environment

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We are satisfied and happy to know that Toucantech is helping us offering a great user experience for parents from our school community. There, they can find useful resources, news articles, school events and even connect with other people from the school community. We definitely recommend it!

Toucantech helped us create the ideal space for parents to connect with each other. It lets us communicate with them and also gives them the opportunity to independently bond and generate stronger experiences. Parents are satisfied with the information they find on the community and we are grateful to offer that too.

Sometimes it's hard to spot if someone who joined is really part of the community or not.

Rachell
Director of Communications, Marketing and Development (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Brought ToucanTech to my new school

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I used TT at my previous school and liked it so much we chose it for my current one!

I find the product design quite intuitive and the support offered by TT fantastic.

Sometimes I confuse myself when I'm trying to filter the data!

Alana
Community Engagement & Alumni Coordinator (Australie)

Arden Anglican School review on ToucanTech

Commentaires : This is a fantastic way to communicate with our alumni and it definitely filled a hole in our communication with this target market.

I have no experience administering a website so was a little daunted at first. However, the training we received was effective and practical. After being shown the features of the site I found it was set up in a logical way that was easy to understand and use. Adding content and news items is very simple and they look great when published. I also like the flexibility of the design hub which gives me the ability to change the design to suit our corporate branding. The integration of our database was managed by the Toucan Tech support team and our IT department and and was fairly seamless and easy. After the data transfer we were able to send mass email communications to our alumni very easily. The design of the emails is customizable and they look very professional. I also like that we can share our stories straight from the site to our socials.

Some of the advanced filters are difficult to master. However, the support site is very helpful and has lots of resources available to use when we are stuck, or we email the support team for advice.

yvette
Development & Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 501–1 000 employés

Tonbridge Connect

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : oucanTech is a one-stop-shop, bringing both the website and the database together.
- We are often complimented on the look and feel of our site, and how professional our newsletter emails look. It’s great to work on a platform that our community enjoys using.
- Our whole team are able to use the ToucanTech system as it is easy to operate; flexible, intuitive; and the support from TT has been great if there is ever a problem.
- Really easy to update records; capture lots of data about our community members and Manage our pipeline of donor prospects
- It certainly makes the Tonbridge Society programme very efficient

- A fantastic feature that ToucanTech offers is the Activity tracker – it shows us how people are engaging with our programme – from which emails they have opened to how many events they have attended. We are even able to sync external communications to the activity tracker so that all members of the team can view ongoing conversations. - The events module and particularly how bookings are made is a lot easier to handle than our previous database. T

improved integration with other platforms. e.g.PASS

Rachel
Foundation Development Director (R.-U.)

ToucanTech Software

Commentaires : Our aim was to purchase a software solution that would manage our 15,000 plus dataset in a bright, intuitive and logical way. In addition, we required a third party (alumni) interface which would engage our alumni from the off, and give them a responsive, interesting and easy to use platform which would allow them to interact easily with the school and their peers. ToucanTech has provided such a solution. They have been a pleasure to work with thus far and the whole team have a pro-active, can do approach to work. We never have to chase ToucanTech, but rather they engage with us at every step. Their online forums bring another layer to the user experience, and any technical difficulties are resolved immediately by their technical team. I can highly recommend the product and the company behind it.

The ToucanTech software is engaging from the word go! Its bright, colourful appearance does not betray what lies beneath. The best thing about the software is its intuitive design which make operations simple, straightforward and easy. Almost everything you want to do/find is underpinned by logical thought and programming, so that the user can navigate easily around the software.

I am honestly not sure there is an answer to this question. My whole experience with ToucanTech to date has been positive, from sales, to customer service to to the user end of the software. Although a cost is involved, I would say the value for money and customer care makes this well worth the expenditure.

Lee
Alumni Manager (É.-U.)

ToucanTech for the Technophobe

Commentaires : As an individual who has never been in a role where I have had to use a data base before I have found the Toucan Tech software relatively easy to navigate. Also the constant improvements and their ability to react swiftly to software 'tweak' requests have made my job easier and me much more confident using a data base.

It is aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate with clear and simple titles. The team are often improving the software and listen to the end users requirements. The 'Dashboard' gives and instant picture of activity within the alumni community and the statistics provided are clear and concise.

I would like a spell check built into the system.

Suzannah
Alumni Relations Coordinator (R.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51–200 employés

Fantastic alumni management system with website

Commentaires : ToucanTech are a very responsive company - they reply quickly and very helpfully to queries and feedback. They are also proactive in making suggestions for improvements - for example, recently suggestions and help with redesigning our fund-raising page.

I love the mass email tool - which allows the creation of attractive emails and analysis of recipients' responsiveness to the content. I also love the integration of our website with the database.

Ideally I would like some more flexibility about some of the pages on our website, but I can probably achieve this by asking for help with creating some bespoke areas.

Michelle
Alumni relations officer (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

ToucanTech For Alumni Relations

Commentaires : Consistently good. For example, since we started with TT (6 years ago) we've upped our contactable constituents from 66% to a stable 87%.

I like TT because it is an integrated Database, CRM and CMS - and the system is easy to use with training others a fairly simple process thanks to support from TT. It provides all the engagement tools we need, it's keenly priced, they respond quickly to queries, implement customer product requests regularly, and are constantly refreshing and upgrading their offer.

Volunteer management could be better, but there are useable workarounds.

Tuija
Communications and Alumni Coordinator (France)

Toucan Tech Alumni Platform

Commentaires : We finally have an alumni database and a possibility to encourage our alumni to get in touch and create their own subgroups, still within the realm of the school.

The absolutely best part of Toucan Tech is their responsive support and development team. Whenever there have been issues, the team has responded rapidly and with a determined goal of resolving any problems.

The software is at time clunky and the user experience is not always the best possible, but with little tweaks these can be improved.

Sarah
Development Officer (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Highly recommend ToucanTech for managing alumni and school community relationships

Commentaires : ToucanTech provide so much support for customers through weekly newsletters, sharing inspiration of other schools and customers as well as all the training you can access on demand on the support site. If you have a question they are happy to help and if you come across an issue it has always been resolved promptly in my experience.

The integration between database, email communications and a community website where our members can reconnect with one another.

Generally the system is pretty intuitive and very easy to use, the only section I find a little tricky is reporting but this will be because I don't use it often enough to be familiar with it.

Lucy
Alumni & Development Officer (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Fantastic Product so glad we decided on the right software.

Commentaires : I haven't worked with the financial fundraising side much but my colleagues do and they would be able to expand more on their experience of this side of things. I think it has a lot of powerful potential and is close to being a very good bit of financial fundraising software to work with.

The intuitive ease of use, the slick layout and constant updating ToucanTech are prepared to do and if you have an idea of how things could perform better they try to work it into the next upgrades which happen really quickly. I like the amount of flexibility we have free of charge with website design, and not having to pay for every little thing which is so annoying with other companies. Very forward thinking and refreshing company to work with.

The photo gallery portal is a little outdated, both aesthetically and un-user friendly - reordering photos is time consuming and dated.

Admin for The Lerpoolians website (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Community integration so easy with ToucanTech

Commentaires : From a very low base of engagement we are building are strong and varied community of alumni and friends which should prove to be invaluable as we push for income generation.

Ability to be operated remotely, so that central office not required. Ability of membership to contribute to aspects of the website. Different levels of access as required. Ease of integration with previous database.

Nothing personally, but am not involved with all its function areas.

Victoria
OCS and Cranleigh Network Manager (R.-U.)

Old Cranleighan Society and Cranleigh Network

The ability to build newsletters within the software, the business directory and the ability for alumni to be in touch with each other safely and without sharing contact information.

Some things were buggy when they came on line, so my least favourite thing is needing to iron out the wrinkles.

Catalina
Manager of Admissions & External Relations (Roumanie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Very well put together, secure and easy to use platform

Commentaires : Very professional and reliable

The platform looks very professional and easy to navigate to our users. I love seeing the pictures of everyone and what they are up to. It is easy to operate as an admin and service is always provided.

In a time when independent schools are struggling due to the pandemic this platform may seem expensive. And it is, if you don't do anything with it. If you use its full functionality it is not and they have created discount plans that help a lot.

Tove
Development Officer (R.-U.)

Toucan Tech review

Commentaires : I've only had a positive experience with Toucan Tech so far.

Easy to use, fantastic customer service.

I don't dislike anything about the software.

Jen
Senior Development Manager (Hong Kong)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Review from an overseas user

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, ToucanTech is a brilliant product and their team is efficient and friendly.

The product is easy to use and I like the logic of the search function. The support team is great and it's very helpful to have the tutorial pages.

Data hosting. This is an issue for overseas users as different countries have different data privacy standards.