CentralReach

Jennifer H.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall my experience has been pretty good with CentralReach but I have had some hiccups that have a driven me crazy.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to take data on each client and how easy it is to add a new goal. I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the para professionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the paraprofessionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined.

Inconvénients: when running a therapy session with my client in Home I use my cell phone to login via the Internet and I have to keep logging in several times over the course of the therapy session that last for several hours and feels like the software runs really slow and doesn’t always add my data. I recently had to log out and log back in several times for it to even begin to register that I was trying to take data and the session wouldn’t load properly. Seems like there are a lot of online app technical difficulties while using the program on the Internet via a Mobile device. I have also had issues with the program being able to load my session notes section properly on Saturdays. Very frustrating that on Firefox on a Mac session notes works most of the time but on a PC trying to Do session notes there’s a lot of difficulty with drop-down boxes not being activated when I know they should be and this happens frequently on a Saturday.

Features and Functions

Josiah W.
BCaBA
Services à la personne et aux familles, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is great to be able to connect and view other employee schedules, as well as client information that is pertinent to my job requirements. I love being able to schedule and adjust appointments for clients as well as being able to update programs and target goals for a client so that my team can know what we need to work on and focus on while they are with a client.

Avantages: There are a lot of available features to Central Reach, some of which I have tried using and they are for the most part straightforward and easy to figure out. Within my company, we seem to use a smaller subset of the available features that Central Reach offers, though these are the bulk of what we need and utilize within the ABA services of the company, such as the sessions, data collection, program books, and graphs of the data collected during sessions.

Inconvénients: There seem to be a number of functions that aren't accessible to everyone, which is fine as I may not need to utilize it for my own job. I would like to have the opportunity to play around with some of the functions for instance in the reporting tab to see some of the charts and graphs in there and to see how they could relate to my own job areas. I do realize though that this would be something my company may need to provide access to.

OPINION ON CR

Benita A.
BILLING MANAGER
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I've been working with CentralReach for the past 9 yrs it's the one thing I recommend to all new billing companies and providers looking for a billing plateform. It has everything I need to get my job done. The only thing I would seriously look at as how it's set up to generate secondary claims. This is the one big issue I have with CentralReach, and I have several clients that have a primary and secondary insurance and this part of CentralReach has made my life very difficult! Otherwise I love it! thank you!

Inconvénients: generating secondary claims, this needs to be changed (remove the # of times a payment can be posted from the first) sometimes the claim can be denied for whatever reason but a $0 payment needs to be posted anyway.

Central Reach Review

Ashley A.
Employee Relations Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am in the Human Resources department and use CR for onboarding employees and maintaining employee files. I also help connect employees and clients within the company and help assign service codes. It works well for everything I need to complete for my tasks.

Avantages: It is very easy to use and great for ABA companies. We used it at my last employer and we use it at my current employer. I am still learning new functions within Central Reach. Maintaining employee documents is easy due to the document management report.

Inconvénients: I wish there was an easier way to delete documents that are uploaded by accident and locked. Being HR, it can create issues when documents are locked and need to be renamed.

Central Reach vs Kareo

Publié le 30/10/2019
Veronica C.
Administrative Manager
Psychologie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like how user friendly this software is. I am able to track cancellations, authorizations, and the amount of remaining hours we have left on an auth very easily.

Inconvénients: The meta data does not always pull into a report.

CR Review

Publié le 31/10/2019
Sara M.
Operations Coordinator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our cash flow seems to have improved since we have been using Central Reach. Staff seems to be happy that they don't have to sign into multiple platforms.

Avantages: I like how most processes that we need are all in one place.

Inconvénients: Reports should be a built in cost and not extra for the advanced reports. When we first looked at the advanced report option for a week we thought they were not as powerful or useful as they should be. The scheduling could really use some improvement. I believe this is being worked on however. If it is, I would be happy to help in beta testing. Not allowing a group appointment for things like Company Wide meetings. Currently you have to go into each staffs calendar and ad them separately. It would be nice to have some basic options such as turning off "generics" from showing in drop down lists of people. Reoccurring tasks and being able to sign a task to multiple people at one time. Accommodate for various travel time and mileage reimbursement scenarios regarding scheduling.

Only data collection system I would recommend

Publié le 01/11/2019
Tyana V.
Senior ABA Therapist
Services à la personne et aux familles, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Everything is right in front of you. If the item you need is not in front of you, it is very easy to find within the website.

Inconvénients: I have not noticed any cons yet. The past 3 years using this have been a delight compared to other data collection systems.

CentralReach Review

Angel D.
Program Supervisor, RBT
Services à la personne et aux familles, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: CentralReach was required by my company. Once I got the hang of it, I now prefer it for its consistency and legibility. I believe I am only aware of a fraction of what the software has to offer. Sending out emails with random facts of what it provides maybe monthly could be beneficial.

Avantages: CentralReach is easy to navigate once you learn the basic components/strategies. It is constantly coming out with new features and trainings to ensure smooth usage.

Inconvénients: When the software is down or slowed, which is fairly often, it does not notify you with an alert stating “technical difficulties” or something of that nature so that you are aware it’s a universal glitch compared to personal complications (e.g, WiFi connection, etc.) Additionally, when you submit support tickets, sometimes there is no follow up.

Easier to Use Over Time

Publié le 23/08/2019
Shannon B.
Registered Behavior Therapist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that the software after adding your data does all the graphing for you. We switched from graphing on paper to this program. Data entry is fairly simple, you find the correct place to add data and then add it in. It is easy to run off reports and graphs as needed for meetings and progress review. Adding goals/targets is fairly simple.

Inconvénients: At times when client has a large amount of goals/targets the list gets long. You can see both active and inactive targets which causes you to need to scroll down to find the one you need to add data to. This at times can add time to your paperwork and become frustrating as I have passed over the one I needed and had to slowly look to find it. Each target has it's own steps to take to enter data. Although these are not difficult it can at times lag and freeze causing issues that have included missing data.

Learning curve required but excellent product

Amarilys M.
BCBA, Owner
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Central Reach customer service team is great! They respond within 24 hours and always have great recommendations.

Avantages: Once the system is set up as desired, it makes data collection and admin duties flawless.

Inconvénients: It does take about a month give or take to go through the training and set the system as you desire.

Gets Job Done but Could be More User Friendly

Publié le 08/11/2019
Sage S.
Psychologie, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Central Reach every day as an RBT to gather data on my clients and help them reach their behavioral goals. I like the data-gathering interface because it allows me to quickly put in data so I can stay in the moment with my kiddo.

Avantages: I like that is has everything I need for work all on one platform. I can see my notes, schedule, gather data, etc all on Central Reach. I like the data taking platform and its ease of use (I wish I could rearrange items on my end though). I also use the app for its offline data collection feature which is quite handy.

Inconvénients: I do not like how many hoops I have to jump through to get to the feature I want. For example, finding my total authorized billable hours for the month is a several step process my company actually had to make a tutorial for us to be able to do it. I would also enjoy a "read all" feature for clinical notes/better way to organize them. The calendar could be improved as well, I like seeing the whole month but the size of appointments makes it unreadable.

Multi-state ABA Practice - 5 STARS!

Publié le 09/03/2017
Jessica N.
Billing Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Central Reach can manage scheduling, reporting functions, reporting functions and most importantly, billing. Their staff is passionate, knowledgeable and truly cares about their customers success. If one person does not have an answer, they will utilize their resources to find you the answer. The filtering options in their many screens is a great functionality that can help an organization get down to the nitty gritty of what is occurring. The reports that you are able to run are user friendly and top notch. The support team have been phenomenal in helping us get up to speed on new features, answers our questions promptly and is willing to go above and beyond with our requests. I highly recommend Central Reach to any and every ABA practice.

Avantages: Reports function, filter functions, claims manager software, dashboard for tasks.

Inconvénients: N/A

Great features and interface design!

Soquel V.
Autism Technician
Cabinets médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I would recommend CentralReach because it has so many features; everything is in one place. Things are laid out nicely and it's easy to navigate.

Avantages: I love this software! It has so many features/options! It is easy to navigate and has a great user interface. I like that you can search within each module and I love that the Help section's different guides are very comprehensive as well.

Inconvénients: Not knowing what some features are. A little "?" icon you could click to get a short description of the feature would be nice. For example, what is the "meta data field" I can add on my profile? What is a "task" exactly? What does it mean to add a task to my task list? Also searching within a module needs improvement. More personalization features would be cool but aren't necessary.

Central Reach is the best practice management software for the field of Applied Behavior Analysis

Publié le 05/11/2019
Maura W.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our experience has been wonderful. We have been with CentralReach for over 5 years. I cannot imagine running our company without it. Over time, CentralReach has worked to improve and increase usability for BCBAs. Most of all, the customer service is wonderful.

Avantages: This software allows connectivity between all aspects of the company. Claims, timesheets, data collection, authorization management, and billing are seamlessly connected for clients and staff.

Inconvénients: The software is not easy to learn to use. This can be a barrier for new staff. Though the power of the software makes up for this and it is worth persevering to learn to use it.

Central Reach & the Behavioral Health field

Publié le 30/10/2019
Tonya C.
Client Account Specialist
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our company provides services to Autistic children. Central Reach was designed by this particular industry - so it's ideal for us. It helps us organize client information, therapy sessions, insurance authorizations, billing and human resources. C-Reach is also HIPPA compliant, an added bonus. We're a small business and the program is the backbone of what we do. I am impressed with it and would highly recommend it to a medical practice, school or a similar firm.

Avantages: I like it's visual display. Central Reach is quite intuitive once you become familiar with it.

Inconvénients: In clients' profiles there's not an area for notes - I've found a work-around, but it'd be very helpful.

The best all-around software to manage an ABA practice

Publié le 19/12/2018
Owner and Behavior Analyst
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Functionality- all the features and items you need to manage an ABA practice, from scheduling to data collection, secure messaging, timesheets, billing, and authorizations are included in this software. Customer service is top-notch and the company is great about communicating updates and changes.

Inconvénients: The platform is not inherently user-friendly. While it becomes second nature for users that are experienced with the platform, it can be overwhelming for new users or users who are not comfortable with technology.

Customer review

Taryn R.
Client Service Coordinator
Psychologie, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Great ABA Platform and the best so far that I have used in my 8 years in the field
Very easy once trained and features are great

Inconvénients: The only few cons that I have with CR id the connection feature, it's a headache! also, I never get responses on my support tickets! Also, there has been a ton of glitches with the total amounts of my authorizations, it will say we are over but we're not?

For CR

Anna H.
Site Director
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have had a great overall experience with CentralReach. We are moving toward all data collection within CentralReach and I am excited to have one platform for all of our needs in the future.

Avantages: I love the ease of tracking information while maintaining confidentiality. I can see a live view of the schedule that lists tasks that are completed and tasks that need to be completed.

Inconvénients: I don't like that it is somewhat difficult to find certain documents once uploaded. Recent documents are easy to find, however documents that were uploaded months ago can be difficult to track down.

Data Review

Casey N.
Certification Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use it for scheduling, some reports, data collection and review.

Avantages: The binders and ability to organize how you would like. I like the customer service and ability to receive support quickly.

Inconvénients: There are several features that are not part of the system but will hopefully be as the work to improve the system. For example, if transferring pen and paper data to the system, you have to manually enter each data point separately which can be time consuming.

Highly functional practice management software

Jennifer J.
Director of HR & Ops
Cabinets médicaux, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great company putting their best effort into creating a super powerful software. Wonderful people, and software has all the functionality for most firms, just not for larger platform firms like us. But we're pretty nuanced. ;)

Avantages: customization flexibility e-billing

Inconvénients: no AR or "close", RedShift to all fields

Very user friendly

Brittany T.
AR Systems Administrator
Services à la personne et aux familles, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: CentralReach has been a great tool for our company. Being able to take our services from tons of paper files at our clinics to an easy to use online system has been wonderful for us as we serve multiple states.

Avantages: System is easy to use and has many items that can be customized for our company.

Inconvénients: Would like more options in ways of searching and reporting on specific items.

Excellent Software

Elizabeth A.
Behavioral Therapist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's easy to use, very efficient, reliable, functional and comes with so many features. I have used this software everyday, for the past 2.5 years and have not came across any issues. I highly recommend this software to anyone and everyone.

Inconvénients: I have not encountered any issues with this program.

Central Reach User

Matthew L.
Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Central Reach is unique in that data collection, entry, analysis, and program development are seamless in it’s interface.

Inconvénients: Central Reach has plenty of benefits, but it’s main drawback is that it goes “down” very frequently, oftentimes during pertinent situations.

Brief Review of CR

Tejal S.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Avantages: Easy to use
organized
transferrable
convenient

Inconvénients: freezes sometimes
takes a long time to load sometimes
the pay on CR and ADP is different, CR is inaccurate
writing notes in the Team Communication log via phone is hard because you cant write directly on it.

Excellent, allows my practice management in mental health, and physical therapy and speech.

Publié le 07/04/2018
Psicóloga
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefits are multiple, CentralReach is the leading provider of records management software and electronic health practices for clinics focused on the analysis of applied behavior (ABA) and CentralReach, the leading provider of electronic health record and practice management software for clinics focused on applied behavior analysis (ABA) and speech therapy.

Avantages: I like most is that this cloud-based system complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Likewise, it is very favorable that CentralReach includes applications for billing, programming, image file systems, human resources and more. Its functionalities include a database of medicines, ICD-10 coding tools and reference letters. Also that the native application of CetralReach is available for iOS and Android platforms.

Inconvénients: I like least is that some more professionals spend more time on administrative work than working with clients. I consider it a company in the process of maturation.