Avis clients sur CentralReach

par CentralReach

• Service client

En savoir plus sur CentralReach

CentralReach est une plateforme clinique de premier plan pour les dossiers médicaux informatisés, la gestion de cabinet destinée aux prestataires de soins ABA (analyse comportementale appliquée).

En savoir plus sur CentralReach

73 avis affichés

Student Safety Management Level-1
  • Publié le 12/02/2020

"Central Reach as a Behavioral Therapist"

Commentaires: This is very handy and convenient. I dont have to worry about much other than focusing on my client and running trials. It can take a while to get use to. There is a ticket section to get assistance from the IT team for Central Reach but it takes a while to get a response to your ticket. Most thing HR could help me with. It also took a lot longer to get the flow of the trials without paper. You can only see 2-3 trials on the screen at once, so there is a lot of scrolling if your client has many trials. During this time of trying to find the trial you are working on, your client has now eloped. It's a balancing act, but it should only take a few weeks to find your groove.

Avantages: Auto charting
No need to calculate
Easy access from your phone or computer
Auto time tracking
Option to specify what method was used during that specific trial (ie. errorless correction)
Live sessions can be viewed by multiple people at the same time whether in session with you or not.

Inconvénients: Glitches a lot
When using the app on the phone I would try to scroll through the screen info or stat sheet and instead of scrolling it would initiate a page reload. This would wipe out all notes I had entered on my end session form.

• Publié le 12/02/2020
Veronica C.
Administrative Manager
Psychologie, 13-50 employés

"Central Reach vs Kareo"

Avantages: I like how user friendly this software is. I am able to track cancellations, authorizations, and the amount of remaining hours we have left on an auth very easily.

Inconvénients: The meta data does not always pull into a report.

Executive Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 21/04/2020

"Total Lack of Sales Integrity"

Commentaires: I very much regret this purchase and am even considering making a switch AGAIN despite the high switching costs. I had a good customer success lead but she couldn't do anything to help the fact that we had a sales rep who over promised and could not deliver.

Avantages: Clean interface, customized forms. Pricing is okay.

Inconvénients: I finally have to review this because I am so frustrated with this software! So much was promised during the sales process and once we were well into implementation, one by one these things were denied. Additionally, as soon as you "go live" you are directed to use the support ticket function for any questions or issues, and they direct everything to an Ideas Portal which is not maintained.

• Publié le 21/04/2020
Cassandra A.
A/R Specialist
Psychologie, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 30/04/2020

"Central Reach"

Commentaires: Overall it's good. It is easy to look through and looks good.

Avantages: I like how you can set a task on claims and pick a time and date to remind you. I love how you can add comments to the tasks and task other people as well. I like how there is a dashboard to see a little of everything that you need to.

Inconvénients: I do not like you do not see what the insurance paid verse patient unless opening lines and doing the math yourself on a group of claims. I do not like how the claims line look it gets very confusing and can get very frustrating.

• Publié le 30/04/2020
Amarilys M.
BCBA, Owner
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Learning curve required but excellent product"

Commentaires: Central Reach customer service team is great! They respond within 24 hours and always have great recommendations.

Avantages: Once the system is set up as desired, it makes data collection and admin duties flawless.

Inconvénients: It does take about a month give or take to go through the training and set the system as you desire.

Josiah W.
BCaBA
Services à la personne et aux familles, 501-1 000 employés

"Features and Functions"

Commentaires: It is great to be able to connect and view other employee schedules, as well as client information that is pertinent to my job requirements. I love being able to schedule and adjust appointments for clients as well as being able to update programs and target goals for a client so that my team can know what we need to work on and focus on while they are with a client.

Avantages: There are a lot of available features to Central Reach, some of which I have tried using and they are for the most part straightforward and easy to figure out. Within my company, we seem to use a smaller subset of the available features that Central Reach offers, though these are the bulk of what we need and utilize within the ABA services of the company, such as the sessions, data collection, program books, and graphs of the data collected during sessions.

Inconvénients: There seem to be a number of functions that aren't accessible to everyone, which is fine as I may not need to utilize it for my own job. I would like to have the opportunity to play around with some of the functions for instance in the reporting tab to see some of the charts and graphs in there and to see how they could relate to my own job areas. I do realize though that this would be something my company may need to provide access to.

Ashley A.
Employee Relations Coordinator

"Central Reach Review"

Commentaires: I am in the Human Resources department and use CR for onboarding employees and maintaining employee files. I also help connect employees and clients within the company and help assign service codes. It works well for everything I need to complete for my tasks.

Avantages: It is very easy to use and great for ABA companies. We used it at my last employer and we use it at my current employer. I am still learning new functions within Central Reach. Maintaining employee documents is easy due to the document management report.

Inconvénients: I wish there was an easier way to delete documents that are uploaded by accident and locked. Being HR, it can create issues when documents are locked and need to be renamed.

Sara M.
Operations Coordinator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/10/2019

"CR Review"

Commentaires: Our cash flow seems to have improved since we have been using Central Reach. Staff seems to be happy that they don't have to sign into multiple platforms.

Avantages: I like how most processes that we need are all in one place.

Inconvénients: Reports should be a built in cost and not extra for the advanced reports. When we first looked at the advanced report option for a week we thought they were not as powerful or useful as they should be. The scheduling could really use some improvement. I believe this is being worked on however. If it is, I would be happy to help in beta testing. Not allowing a group appointment for things like Company Wide meetings. Currently you have to go into each staffs calendar and ad them separately. It would be nice to have some basic options such as turning off "generics" from showing in drop down lists of people. Reoccurring tasks and being able to sign a task to multiple people at one time. Accommodate for various travel time and mileage reimbursement scenarios regarding scheduling.

• Publié le 31/10/2019
Tyana V.
Senior ABA Therapist
  • Publié le 01/11/2019

"Only data collection system I would recommend "

Avantages: Everything is right in front of you. If the item you need is not in front of you, it is very easy to find within the website.

Inconvénients: I have not noticed any cons yet. The past 3 years using this have been a delight compared to other data collection systems.

• Publié le 01/11/2019
Tiffany m. G.
Office Associate II
Services à la personne et aux familles, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 22/02/2018

"CentralReach is innovative with its layout compared to comparable software."

Avantages: I liked the flexibility of the timesheets and how easy it was to input times, notes, and details regarding my ABA visits. It was very helpful to have each time block labeled and I could put my clients information (case numbers, Medicaid numbers, etc.) with the time block I used.

Inconvénients: I wish the layout was a little larger. Sometimes when I was in a rush I would make an error thinking I clicked a certain time or client but it wasn't the right one.

• Publié le 22/02/2018
Jennifer H.
RBT
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

"CentralReach "

Commentaires: Overall my experience has been pretty good with CentralReach but I have had some hiccups that have a driven me crazy.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to take data on each client and how easy it is to add a new goal. I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the para professionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the paraprofessionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined.

Inconvénients: when running a therapy session with my client in Home I use my cell phone to login via the Internet and I have to keep logging in several times over the course of the therapy session that last for several hours and feels like the software runs really slow and doesn’t always add my data. I recently had to log out and log back in several times for it to even begin to register that I was trying to take data and the session wouldn’t load properly. Seems like there are a lot of online app technical difficulties while using the program on the Internet via a Mobile device. I have also had issues with the program being able to load my session notes section properly on Saturdays. Very frustrating that on Firefox on a Mac session notes works most of the time but on a PC trying to Do session notes there’s a lot of difficulty with drop-down boxes not being activated when I know they should be and this happens frequently on a Saturday.

Benita A.
BILLING MANAGER

"OPINION ON CR"

Avantages: I've been working with CentralReach for the past 9 yrs it's the one thing I recommend to all new billing companies and providers looking for a billing plateform. It has everything I need to get my job done. The only thing I would seriously look at as how it's set up to generate secondary claims. This is the one big issue I have with CentralReach, and I have several clients that have a primary and secondary insurance and this part of CentralReach has made my life very difficult! Otherwise I love it! thank you!

Inconvénients: generating secondary claims, this needs to be changed (remove the # of times a payment can be posted from the first) sometimes the claim can be denied for whatever reason but a $0 payment needs to be posted anyway.

Angel D.
Program Supervisor, RBT

"CentralReach Review"

Commentaires: CentralReach was required by my company. Once I got the hang of it, I now prefer it for its consistency and legibility. I believe I am only aware of a fraction of what the software has to offer. Sending out emails with random facts of what it provides maybe monthly could be beneficial.

Avantages: CentralReach is easy to navigate once you learn the basic components/strategies. It is constantly coming out with new features and trainings to ensure smooth usage.

Inconvénients: When the software is down or slowed, which is fairly often, it does not notify you with an alert stating “technical difficulties” or something of that nature so that you are aware it’s a universal glitch compared to personal complications (e.g, WiFi connection, etc.) Additionally, when you submit support tickets, sometimes there is no follow up.

Shannon B.
Registered Behavior Therapist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/08/2019

"Easier to Use Over Time"

Avantages: I like that the software after adding your data does all the graphing for you. We switched from graphing on paper to this program. Data entry is fairly simple, you find the correct place to add data and then add it in. It is easy to run off reports and graphs as needed for meetings and progress review. Adding goals/targets is fairly simple.

Inconvénients: At times when client has a large amount of goals/targets the list gets long. You can see both active and inactive targets which causes you to need to scroll down to find the one you need to add data to. This at times can add time to your paperwork and become frustrating as I have passed over the one I needed and had to slowly look to find it. Each target has it's own steps to take to enter data. Although these are not difficult it can at times lag and freeze causing issues that have included missing data.

• Publié le 23/08/2019
Sage S.
RBT
Psychologie, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/11/2019

"Gets Job Done but Could be More User Friendly"

Commentaires: I use Central Reach every day as an RBT to gather data on my clients and help them reach their behavioral goals. I like the data-gathering interface because it allows me to quickly put in data so I can stay in the moment with my kiddo.

Avantages: I like that is has everything I need for work all on one platform. I can see my notes, schedule, gather data, etc all on Central Reach. I like the data taking platform and its ease of use (I wish I could rearrange items on my end though). I also use the app for its offline data collection feature which is quite handy.

Inconvénients: I do not like how many hoops I have to jump through to get to the feature I want. For example, finding my total authorized billable hours for the month is a several step process my company actually had to make a tutorial for us to be able to do it. I would also enjoy a "read all" feature for clinical notes/better way to organize them. The calendar could be improved as well, I like seeing the whole month but the size of appointments makes it unreadable.

• Publié le 08/11/2019
Jessica N.
Billing Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2017

"Multi-state ABA Practice - 5 STARS!"

Commentaires: Central Reach can manage scheduling, reporting functions, reporting functions and most importantly, billing. Their staff is passionate, knowledgeable and truly cares about their customers success. If one person does not have an answer, they will utilize their resources to find you the answer. The filtering options in their many screens is a great functionality that can help an organization get down to the nitty gritty of what is occurring. The reports that you are able to run are user friendly and top notch. The support team have been phenomenal in helping us get up to speed on new features, answers our questions promptly and is willing to go above and beyond with our requests. I highly recommend Central Reach to any and every ABA practice.

Avantages: Reports function, filter functions, claims manager software, dashboard for tasks.

Inconvénients: N/A

• Publié le 09/03/2017
Soquel V.
Autism Technician
Cabinets médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 07/11/2019

"Great features and interface design!"

Commentaires: I would recommend CentralReach because it has so many features; everything is in one place. Things are laid out nicely and it's easy to navigate.

Avantages: I love this software! It has so many features/options! It is easy to navigate and has a great user interface. I like that you can search within each module and I love that the Help section's different guides are very comprehensive as well.

Inconvénients: Not knowing what some features are. A little "?" icon you could click to get a short description of the feature would be nice. For example, what is the "meta data field" I can add on my profile? What is a "task" exactly? What does it mean to add a task to my task list? Also searching within a module needs improvement. More personalization features would be cool but aren't necessary.

Maura W.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/11/2019

"Central Reach is the best practice management software for the field of Applied Behavior Analysis"

Commentaires: Our experience has been wonderful. We have been with CentralReach for over 5 years. I cannot imagine running our company without it. Over time, CentralReach has worked to improve and increase usability for BCBAs. Most of all, the customer service is wonderful.

Avantages: This software allows connectivity between all aspects of the company. Claims, timesheets, data collection, authorization management, and billing are seamlessly connected for clients and staff.

Inconvénients: The software is not easy to learn to use. This can be a barrier for new staff. Though the power of the software makes up for this and it is worth persevering to learn to use it.

• Publié le 05/11/2019
Tonya C.
Client Account Specialist
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/10/2019

"Central Reach & the Behavioral Health field"

Commentaires: Our company provides services to Autistic children. Central Reach was designed by this particular industry - so it's ideal for us. It helps us organize client information, therapy sessions, insurance authorizations, billing and human resources. C-Reach is also HIPPA compliant, an added bonus. We're a small business and the program is the backbone of what we do. I am impressed with it and would highly recommend it to a medical practice, school or a similar firm.

Avantages: I like it's visual display. Central Reach is quite intuitive once you become familiar with it.

Inconvénients: In clients' profiles there's not an area for notes - I've found a work-around, but it'd be very helpful.

Owner and Behavior Analyst
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2018

"The best all-around software to manage an ABA practice"

Avantages: Functionality- all the features and items you need to manage an ABA practice, from scheduling to data collection, secure messaging, timesheets, billing, and authorizations are included in this software. Customer service is top-notch and the company is great about communicating updates and changes.

Inconvénients: The platform is not inherently user-friendly. While it becomes second nature for users that are experienced with the platform, it can be overwhelming for new users or users who are not comfortable with technology.

• Publié le 19/12/2018
Taryn R.
Client Service Coordinator
Psychologie, 501-1 000 employés

"Customer review "

Avantages: Great ABA Platform and the best so far that I have used in my 8 years in the field
Very easy once trained and features are great

Inconvénients: The only few cons that I have with CR id the connection feature, it's a headache! also, I never get responses on my support tickets! Also, there has been a ton of glitches with the total amounts of my authorizations, it will say we are over but we're not?

Anna H.
Site Director
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51-200 employés

"For CR"

Commentaires: I have had a great overall experience with CentralReach. We are moving toward all data collection within CentralReach and I am excited to have one platform for all of our needs in the future.

Avantages: I love the ease of tracking information while maintaining confidentiality. I can see a live view of the schedule that lists tasks that are completed and tasks that need to be completed.

Inconvénients: I don't like that it is somewhat difficult to find certain documents once uploaded. Recent documents are easy to find, however documents that were uploaded months ago can be difficult to track down.

Casey N.
Certification Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés

"Data Review"

Commentaires: We use it for scheduling, some reports, data collection and review.

Avantages: The binders and ability to organize how you would like. I like the customer service and ability to receive support quickly.

Inconvénients: There are several features that are not part of the system but will hopefully be as the work to improve the system. For example, if transferring pen and paper data to the system, you have to manually enter each data point separately which can be time consuming.

Jennifer J.
Director of HR & Ops
Cabinets médicaux, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Highly functional practice management software"

Commentaires: Great company putting their best effort into creating a super powerful software. Wonderful people, and software has all the functionality for most firms, just not for larger platform firms like us. But we're pretty nuanced. ;)

Avantages: customization flexibility e-billing

Inconvénients: no AR or "close", RedShift to all fields

Brittany T.
AR Systems Administrator
Services à la personne et aux familles, 501-1 000 employés

"Very user friendly"

Commentaires: CentralReach has been a great tool for our company. Being able to take our services from tons of paper files at our clinics to an easy to use online system has been wonderful for us as we serve multiple states.

Avantages: System is easy to use and has many items that can be customized for our company.

Inconvénients: Would like more options in ways of searching and reporting on specific items.