Avis clients sur TouchBistro POS

4,4 /5
  • Service client
    3,9 /5

En savoir plus sur TouchBistro POS

TouchBistro est une solution de point de vente et de paiement intégrée sur iPad conçue pour les restaurateurs par des restaurateurs.

En savoir plus sur TouchBistro POS

326 avis affichés

Paul M.
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 08/10/2016

"For iPad soulution for busy restaurants, this is your answer!"

Commentaires: I have a higher volume seafood restaurant in Key West Fl called The Stoned Crab. We wanted a system where wait staff could service multiple tables while taking orders with out having to go to a main terminal. After trying another system and seeing others that relied upon cloud support and internet we were left with a crashed system and back to basics. A good resturantuer recommended Touch Bistro, I can tell you things are now amazing, the systems works incredible off its own network(yes you loose internet and never skip a beat) it's fast, reliable and the customer support and tech can't be beat. I really lost faith in entering the market with iPads after a big faluire, but Touch Bistro made me a believer and goes out of there way to find new ways to give us data and programs that we want. To sum it up, if you want to increase service, business, effiency and have happy staff.....You just found the right system, take it from me who found then latter than sooner, you won't regret.
Paul Menta

Avantages: Customer support, fast system, no internet needed to run, menu photos and special items to show to customers at table, data to watch your bottom line and a ton more.

Inconvénients: No chip card swipe yet, I would say more program features, but when I asked for more they made more. I am having trouble with this part as the programming can be a bit tech, but they help you and then your good.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 08/10/2016
Brent M.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Slick, powerful & user-friendly in a small package"

Commentaires: This is our day-to-day workhorse software to run our retail store and bottle shop at our brewery. Could not live without it. Internet outages make everyone panic now!

Avantages: The software is incredibly intuitive and has an extremely high level of functionality within its simple user interface.

Inconvénients: The one issue we have is the inflexible partnership TouchBistro has with Apple. Thousands of dollars of hardware must be purchased to run TouchBistro, and there is almost no flexibility in what you are allowed to by to run it.

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Ashley H.
  • Publié le 26/01/2021

"Fair value for the price"

Commentaires: It has been fair. Sometimes their customer service department is hard to get a hold of. We have found that calling in the morning hours (MST) have proven to be best odds so far.

Avantages: The ease of my staff being able to use it on a daily basis to change or revise orders is much simplier than what we had prior.

Inconvénients: The set-up was a little bit of a struggle with nested modifiers. And, we are getting ready to utilize the online ordering feature and found out that nested modifiers do not pull into the online ordering platform, which is difficult and we are going to have to find a work around.

envoyé par TouchBistro le 29/01/2021

Hi Ashley, thank you very much for your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that you and your staff have found TouchBistro to be easy to use. I will pass your note regarding your Online Ordering trouble on to our product team. - The TouchBistro Team

Nathan B.
  • Publié le 15/01/2020

"Very Disappointed. I need someone from their company to reach out!!"

Commentaires: I am not one who usually shares my experience when it's bad but I am leaving these reviews in hope that TouchBistro will reach out to me so I can resolve some issues. We purchased the system and went live back in October of 2019 for our new restaurant. The interface looked good but as far as the system being customizable to whatever you want it to do...It's not that. During our time the system lost orders, had issues updating the menu from the cloud to the POS and ultimately cost us around $750.00. The card readers continue to lose connection, the printers print to different locations randomly, and when the POS updated, it messes up because the Main Hub has not updated yet. We have a fairly small location so to attach a screen to our iMac Mini every few days is pretty challenging and if we don't, we start shift with these problems. That is what lead me to look for another POS and we found one that is far exceeding our expectations. Toast has been amazing! I called TouchBistro to cancel and the rep stated that he would send me an e-mail of cancellation and someone would reach back out to me to finish it up. I was on hold for around 1 hour and 20 minutes the first time I tried to cancel. I did get the e-mail but no-one ever called me back to wrap this up. Today I tried to reach out and was waiting on hold for 42 minutes before getting a rep who said he had to transfer me to the care team to get everything done. I was transferred, waited for about 15 minutes on

Avantages: The iPads were ok, and it wasn't too hard to hook up

Inconvénients: Losing orders, connectivity problems, card reader not working, printers printing to different locations randomly, Not very customizable

• Publié le 15/01/2020
Jill T.
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/01/2021

"TouchBistro for Bar Industry"

Commentaires: Again, TouchBistro has a legit inventory tracking system, you just have to set aside a few hours a day for a few weeks to make it worth it. Also, I have enjoyed simple things like the images I can add to each menu item. It seems silly but in the bar industry we know there are hundreds of tequilas, so when I have a new bartender and a customer orders Don Julio 1942-when my bartender goes to the menu, they can see exactly what the bottle looks like and know what to look for!

Avantages: I love the inventory tracking that is available with this POS system. That being said, it does take ALOT of ingredient entry and programming on your end but it is worth it! I also think their customer service is great! We have a direct email contact and Monday through Friday you can logon to their website and chat with an associate.

Inconvénients: I am used to a lot of other POS systems so this just took getting used to. I definitely referenced their "How to step by step" references for a few items. I had to figure out some work arounds in order to account for all inventory. For example, in past systems I've used, if I rang up a shot of Jim Beam bourbon, there was a modifier button for 'Double Shot' and it would automatically deduct $2.00 off the second shot and account for the inventory. In TouchBistro my option was a discount code with a custom modifier that I type in, but it wouldn't account for the inventory, so I had to add a separate menu for 'Double Shots' which wasn't the worst thing but again, a lot of time.

envoyé par TouchBistro le 29/01/2021

Hi Jill, thank you so much for your feedback! We put a lot of work into our inventory solution so it's wonderful to hear it's brought value to your business. I will be passing your feedback on to our product team as we are always looking to improve.

Jacqueline S.
  • Publié le 07/09/2019

"Review"

Commentaires: Worst customer service EVER! Will not recommend solely for that

Avantages: Ease of use and functionality of the system is great

Inconvénients: Process to split checks after order is difficult

• Publié le 07/09/2019
Rachael M.
General Manager
  • Publié le 08/11/2020

"TouchBistro: Easy to use, fantastic customer service"

Commentaires: TouchBistro was quite buggy for us, especially in the beginning, but their customer service team is top-notch! Quick to respond to any issues and receptive to implementing suggested features. While there are a few major needs for improvement on reporting, I feel like TouchBistro has grown with our business as we have had the opportunity to customize it to our needs with the TouchBistro support team.

Avantages: One of the only restaurant POS systems that has a search function for servers. 5 stars for the ability to hold credit card information for tabs. Backend menu and employee management is the simplest I have ever used. Very user friendly and intuitive. New features and products are being rolled out often and TouchBistro was very supportive of their restaurant partners through Covid.

Inconvénients: Creating and managing the floor plan is incredibly difficult and could be improved. Reporting and analytics are somewhat lacking and something I would like to see improved to be more in-depth and easier to access more information.

• Publié le 08/11/2020
Kyle W.
Corporate Videographer
Automobile, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 29/04/2019

"TouchBistro POS Review"

Commentaires: When I first saw TouchBistro POS sponsoring restaurants on a Gordon Ramsey television show, I thought if he recommended it maybe we needed it as well. I am not at all disappointed by this decision I have made. Traditional tickets are out the door now thanks to this lovely system. You've made our business run smoother, which means more happy customers.

Avantages: The TouchBistro POS system is a very easy to use. I don't find myself to be the best at POS systems, but the setup process was basically idiot-proof. Getting everything to work took way less time than I anticipated. Also, I have yet to see this POS system crash, even during busy hours.

Inconvénients: Sometimes there can be a little lag when putting in certain orders. It seems like the POS system is sometimes just trying to play catch up with itself. We have noticed that moving from page to page oftentimes will slow it down. We have learned to not click as quickly now though.

• Publié le 29/04/2019
Axel M.
CNA
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/11/2020

"Best POS Interface Available"

Commentaires: The TouchBistro POS has made managing items, transactions, and invoices manageable and reliable. It is a simple to use service with many different tools at your disposal.

Avantages: The TouchBistro POS has an incredible, easy to use interface. It allows you to categorize and organize items. It gives you an array of options for organizing the things you need when you need them.

Inconvénients: The POS could improve their customization options. Adding additional features would allow more creative expression on the interface. This could potentially enhance the overall experience on the platform.

envoyé par TouchBistro le 29/01/2021

Hi Axel, thank you for your helpful feedback!

• Publié le 10/11/2020
Chris B.
Founder/Managing Partner
    Sans note
  • Publié le 07/12/2017

"Well programmed with very few bugs. Easy to use."

Avantages: I really like the features it offers especially now that recipe costing has been added. Splitting checks is a breeze.

Inconvénients: Having to check every item to put a discount on the entire check. Slows things down a lot when in a hurry.

envoyé par TouchBistro le 08/12/2017

Hey, Chris!

Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro easy to use and well programmed. I'll be sure to let our development team know.

If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Cn F.
  • Publié le 22/06/2019

"Worst customer support - EVER"

Commentaires: This is one of the most arrogant company's I've ever encountered. All along they've been treating me like they're doing me a favor and I'm bloody fortunate to pay them every month for a service that has now cost me in the thousands over the purchased hardware and rented software thousands. Soon as possible, I'm off to another provider -- one that actually answers the phone before I have to shave again.

Avantages: When it works, which is usually right up to the latest and greatest new "software update", its highly intuitive, its easy for the staff to handle, its easy for me to program, and has quite useful analytics attached.

Inconvénients: It breaks A LOT - and always at the worst possible time, and their customer support would have to be five or six times better to just suck. First time it took them 7 HOURS to return my urgent tech support call - lost a dinner service. Next time it was 9 HOURS -- not only lost dinner... but we lost a lunch service too!!! Then they started getting better... next time it was only 4 hours... called 10 minutes into the 7th game of the Stanley Cup finals [I missed the rest of the game]. To their credit, I had their support person call me back in 15 minutes [the time it takes to get from my house to the restaurant] - and he was able to fix the problem in just a tick over 90 minutes. Tonight it was 3 hours and 10 minutes before the call back came. I was on my motorcycle [don't talk or text while riding]... called back the number on the voicemail... only to find myself back in a queue. Its been 40 plus minutes so far... but fool that I am, I'm still hopeful.

• Publié le 22/06/2019
Haley C.
    Sans note
  • Publié le 07/12/2017

"Silvercreek has benefited in many ways from using TouchBistro."

Avantages: The most popular opinion from our staff is the ease of use with TouchBistro. The program needs barely any training assistance, staff picks up the location of menu items quickly, customers are impressed with the technology, and in a small space like our coffee house the size of the unit compared to our grandfather of a cash register we can host more treats for our customers.

Inconvénients: We struggle with getting prompt response when in a stressful or urgent situation. Restaurant business is fast paced and requires immediate help, especially if we are stalled in being able to take payment or assist a customer in another way. Guests don't appreciate being asked to wait while we try to contact Touch Bistro unsuccessfully. Email response time is reasonable. We also struggle to offer emailed invoices directly from touch bistro without having to switch over our wifi, slowing down service. We are also struggling to have reliable synching on our online account to view sales reports.

envoyé par TouchBistro le 08/12/2017

Hey, Haley!

Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro easy to use and your customers are impressed with the technology. Good for you for being on the cutting edge!

Please know that we hear your concerns and are actively working to add more certified, in-house, support staff on an ongoing basis.

If there's anything else I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Firas A.
President and Owner
  • Publié le 31/03/2017

"Easy to use, intuitive with excellent stats and dashboard."

Commentaires: After researching the market for new POS system for my newly established Cafe/Bar I found Touch Bistro to be superior to many products in the market. It is cost effective, easy to use, doesn't require specialized equipment (Only Ipad, printer and cash till), easy to install and learn on your own and requires minimum training for new staff. One of the most important feature that many other POS don't provide is the dashboard and cloud reporting. I rely heavily on these data to manage my business effectively and efficiently. It provides a breakdown of sales performance over any period of time, connects to my accounting system and load sales data directly into my accounting system, has excellent integration with 3rd party apps such as 7Shifts for scheduling and Shogo for accounting. I'm truly impressed with this product and it's robustness. I have recommended the product to many other business owners and I always get the same reaction of amazement when they see the reporting it provides compared to the POS systems they currently use.

Avantages: Dashboard and cloud reporting. ease of use.

Inconvénients: Technical support seems to be overwhelmed and you can rarely connect with them when you need them most. They try to get back to you within 24 hours, but in most cases that's too long and have significant impact on our business.

• Publié le 31/03/2017
Darren B.
  • Publié le 27/03/2017

"Over all Good just Bad Support"

Commentaires: Over all my experince has been good, I am just very frustrated with support. The tech support is on call all the time, it is the support from other depatments like billing etc. I have have on several occasions left messages for someone to call and have had no response at all, not even a call back or a support ticket to say they have heard my message. I waited up to one week before I called again. I live on the West Coast and support areas are east Coast so at time if I need someone they are gone for the day around 2 pm my time, and no one to help us in the west later in the day as needed. Voice mails don't say when person is available or best times to call or to call between certain times. No mention that other then Tech support the rest are off over weekends, if your catering to restaurant you need more support over weekends, would be nice to only be Mon-Fri as a restaurant owner, but never going to happen. it is all very frustrating and very much a huge hassle to get anyone when needed beyond tech support. I have been very unhappy in this area with Touch Bistro.

Avantages: Easy to use set up and teach staff to use

Inconvénients: I may not know about it, but would be great to have a text feature for guests to order from our pool side that can alert server to an order

Max W.
General Manager

"Easy to Program POS"

Commentaires: Touchbistro is an easy right out-of-the-box solution for all sorts of styles of restaurant service. It's fairly quick to set-up and support is excellent. You can easily throw new staff to it and have them come out on top feeling like they understand how to use it very quickly. Intuitive as an iPad/iPhone program should be to new users. Reporting is very good unless you're expecting TouchBistro to do a lot of the heavy lifting - it's good, but not quite amazing on the back end quite yet. Be aware of how you organize your products early on for the reporting that you do get. It's only as good as the input and thought you put into it while your business is just a baby - that can come back to nip you once you have a better feel for both the software and your establishment.

Avantages: Ease of putting in products + costs, assigning staff, third-party integrations (ie. 7Shifts)

Inconvénients: Some of the reports lack in what they return, Reports should be fully automated, Crashes happen (though not frequently), hard to run in a building with no dedicated network