Avis clients sur 75health

En savoir plus sur 75health

75Health est une plateforme de dossier médical partagé (DSE) basée sur le cloud destinée aux médecins, aux cliniques, aux hôpitaux et aux praticiens.

En savoir plus sur 75health

Actually, this software has many important features. It is a software for doctors,hospitals, practitioners and clinics.

No reports for frequent symptoms or frequent drugs used.

75health - Notes

75health a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 77 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé 75health ?

Alan
Alan
Physician (Malaisie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Simple ad easy to use

Commentaires : Generally fine. There were two down times and any downtime for a cloud based EMR is bad.

The ease of use and simplicity of the interface

Search capability is rather limited. Not all fields are searchable. Everything is visible to the PHR (patient) except the Alert box so beware.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Alan, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for our users. We apologies for the inconvenience caused for you. Moreover we would like to inform you that the patient module has been designed to make the patients aware of their medical health and to access their data. For any suggestion you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

ARCHIE
Medical Director (Philippines)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

EMR Management Got So EASY

Commentaires : Excellent.

Managing medical records of at least 70 consults and not less than 10 admission daily is never easy. But thanks to 75 Health (despite being on Free Trial)... everything became so handy. This is the best acronym we can give to 75 health: E - Everything A - At a S - Systematic Y - waY

They removed the ability to attach files in the free trial

il y a 2 ans

Dear Archie B, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. Regarding the pricing, we have now undergone some changes to continue to invest in the stability and scalability of our application and serve you better, we are also making sure that the pricing is minimal and as per the industry standards. For more assistance, please write an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Saroj
Saroj
Captain (Népal)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Great start but need more to improve......

Commentaires : I came across 75Health while looking for an app to take care of my patients record electronically. I find this application very useful as it has an android app also which adds to its convenience of use and portability.
However, while using for some time i find it deficient in certain important features. I am still using it for my daily practice management and finding it helpful. Hope future updates will improve in its deficient aspects about which i have personally emailed to the developer team. They also responded very positively.

1. It is very easy to use and i can register and record my patient within few minutes. 2. The cell phone and email notification features is great. It helps immediately connect with my patient. 3. I specially like the attach file feature where i can immediately take snaps and upload lab reports, x ray or even OPD tickets and old documents.

1. Section for Vital signs is not adequate lack certain important parameter like head circumference (very important for me as pediatrician) 2. Physical examination with review of system in detail in lacking

il y a 3 ans

Dear Saroj, Thank you for your valuable feedback about our application. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. Both Vital signs and physical examination has been updated on the latest version. For more assistance please write back the email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

Haroon
Dr (R.-U.)

Excellent EHR

Commentaires : 5 star , Brilliant , Probably best overall EHR out there !

1 speed and Simplicity 2 The macros / favorites 3 Customize layout

chronic scripts still not grouped together , long standing request , still waiting

il y a 2 ans

Dear Dr. Haroon H, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always working towards making the application easier for users and we are in the process of analyzing your requirement, will provide you an update as the earliest as possible. For more assistance, please write an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Sundar
Consultant (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Quality Patient Recording & Retrieval System

Commentaires : I am confident this software is the one of the best to manage the patient data both from clinic side and patient side reference and retrieval. I recommend this to the medical practitioners.

The software is so easy to install and use as a dependable document management and retrieval system for clinics, nursing homes and hospitals. The manual recording is cumbersome and prone to errors of different kinds besides being unfriendly to port files from one system to another. A boon to medical practitioners!

In fact there is none that I can think of.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Dr. Sundar R, Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience about our application and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please reach us at support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Dr.Veer Prabhakar
Dr.Veer Prabhakar
Doctor (Maurice)

Recommended for all practitioners- A MUST have

Commentaires : Overall, recommended must-have application for new or experienced practitioners.
Value for your money.

User- friendly interface. Stores multiple data of a patient from vitals to systemic examination in just a few clicks. Able to monitor patient progress Easy for patient to understand and comply to treatment. Reminds patient of appointment through message. Diseases classified according to ICD Low tier price range compared to other EHRs

Drug database ,though present, could be expanded to include adverse reactions, interactions, and hepatic and renal toxicities.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Dr. Veer Prabhakar C, Thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application easier and smarter for users. We would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with drug databases and feature enhancements to enhance the user experience. For any suggestion and requirements, you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Chiropractic Intern (Malaisie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great Product!

Commentaires : Overall it is great! I hope it will continue to be free for current users.

I can't believe its free of charge. The interface is good looking. It is very easy to use and log in data. The template slots in the patient file and health record are really helpful. They cover everything i usually use.

I'm not sure why the name is called 75. Its not really outstanding. Even the app for this is the logo 75.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Doctor, thank you for posting your review, We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. For more assistance please write back the email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Mario Evon
Mario Evon
General Practitioner (Jamaïque)

I like it!

Commentaires : I like the software and the direction is going in and it has helped me to decrease use of paper and have a cloud-based and affordable system that I can access from the app or my laptop. I like that I can check the file for a patient at any time if I need to.

I like that the software has many codes, shortcuts and is pretty user-friendly, allowing you to work faster and also when it is time to print a report, the layout is easy to follow and read.

There is a bit of a learning curve but it doesn't seem to be too steep.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Dr. Mario Evon G, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always working towards making the application easier and smarter for users. For any suggestion, you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Raman
Dermatologist (Inde)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Free EHR/EMR software for Indian Doctors

Commentaires : I had personally researched on my options for a free EHR/EMR software. Being a doctor from a developing country like India, paid options are not viable for me. I had tried the trial versions of other online solutions like Practo ray and Lybrate. I had no complaints about 75health. Thanks to the time, effort and money put in by the developers of this free solution. I wish they can continue to find enough funding for this good inititiative.

1. Absolutely free for use 2. No data caps 3. No bandwidth caps 4. No need to install software 5. Date is exportable to other EHR/EMR softwares 6. Very friendly and prompt service and support

Virtually none! But would like the android version of the app to have an option to scan documents directly and upload without the need to go to gallery.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Raman B, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Owner/Provider (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Not bad for the money but limited

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I wanted a program to bill an auto claim and didn't need many features but the ability to print a CMS 1500 claim was one of them. I assumed that any program which touted "billing" would include this function.
I found the note to have excess chracters and text and the documentation centers around vitals with few other meaures available unless you dictate or type a lot.
For the money it isn't bad if you just need a few notes.
I am upset with 75 health because immediately after signing up and dicovering no CMS capability I contacted them requesting a refund.
I was told CMS capability was in the works ( which means nothing)
They would not issue a refund even though I used the program for less than an hour and did not require any labor on their end.
I am not an investor in developing software ( why would I pay for an unusable program and wait for features to be added.?)
Had they refunded the money I would have checked back in later in the year to see if they updated the software....but instead the bought themselves an unflattering review from a never again customer

Ease of entering patients, cost, cloud based

No CMS 1500 capability, ugly note, typing/dictation dependent

Shem
CEO (Trinité-et-Tobago)

Great experience from an evolving product.

75health is a great product. Some of the reasons I think it is are its: Ease of use | Simplicity Ready support Great price Costant upgrades

Lacks a few of the modern EHR features but it doesn't take away from the functionality. The product still needs to upgrade its internal messaging and mailing module. The tech support team is currently working on this for a near future release.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Shem L, thank you for your positive review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com

Tiffany
Admin (É.-U.)

Easy Health Record

Commentaires : I love the program and all the features it offers. It is amazing.

This program allows me to get my job done faster and easier. It makes it easy to communicate, and look up patient info with ease.

It was a pit tricky to figure out with I first started.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Tiffany S, thank you for the valuable feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. You can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Cole

75HEALTH

Commentaires : Great experience so far

The product was Easy to use and easy to set up

Limited functionality but ease of use makes up for it

il y a 2 ans

Dear Dr. Cole H, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us get better. We would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with customizations and feature enhancements to enhance the user experience. For any suggestion and requirements, you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Ben
Ceo (É.-U.)

Ease of use

The ability to safely access patient data with efficiency. We look forward to Future improvement to the software

il y a 3 ans

Dear Ben S. thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. If you require any assistance you can drop an email to support@75health.com

Consultant Laparoscopic GI & Colorectal Surgeon (Inde)
, 11-50 employés

Marvellous software, With an android application

Ease of use and anytime and any place usage, Needs some customization related to prescription and instructions in Indian language and meaningful use

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your feedback. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. You can also drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Dr (É.-U.)

75 health escribe

Commentaires : Unhappy

Registration was easy. liked the escribe option

Was advertised as free but charges were added later. I didn't like the wrong advertising

il y a 3 ans

Dear Doctor, thank you for your review. Still, you can sign up an account for free and have a 30 day trial period. After the trial period, you can go for a monthly plan or yearly plan. For more queries, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

pouyan
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Very good

Easy to learn and customizable to preference

Time to get used to and different from other platforms

il y a 3 ans

Dear Pouyan g, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Shaovnne
Cook (É.-U.)
Restaurants, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

It’s quick and environmentally friendly

Commentaires : Medical billing and chief complaint was a smooth transaction for the most part

Every code, medicine, and etc is in the system . Not hard to learn not find things .

Sometime doesn’t have the codes to the cpt or icd and etc .

il y a 3 ans

Dear Shaovnne P, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. Our technical team are looking on CPT and will be updated in the future version. For more assistance, please email us to support@75health.com

Jeremy
Nurse practitioner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Still new to the system

Commentaires : EMR for new business.

Nice mobile application. Easy customization.

Charge too much for eprescribe. Main account lists you as Dr even if you are another trype of provider. Have to make a second user to stop that. No financial reporting

il y a 3 ans

Dear Jeremy W, thank you for your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. Regarding the pricing of e-prescribe, we do not want to compromise on the quality of what we are offering and our pricing is an industry-standard but we would like to hear your pricing on e-prescribe. For more assistance, please write an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Dannia
Admin (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to use and great customer service from this co.!

No Soap Note template. But there are other templates the doctors can use..

il y a 3 ans

Dear Dannia A, thank you for your feedback. We always look for customer experience and satisfaction is our priority. As soap note template is concerned we are looking into it and will be updated. For more assistance please email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Tiffany
Instructor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Happy Customer

Commentaires : I have no problems, to date.

The ease of use, and the ease of patient appointments

It should have started with common ICD-10 codes and common test and medications.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Tiffany B, thank you for posting your review, We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. The technical team is working on codes and will be updated in the future version. For more assistance please write an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

James

75health Review

Commentaires : Overall, have had a great experience. It is very easy to use.

I like most that is very easy to write a note and navigate through it.

I don’t like that the E prescription function is not available.

il y a 3 ans

Dear James T, thank you for your feedback. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. We are happy to inform you that recently we added E prescription to our software. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write an email us to support@75health.com

Erick
CEO (É.-U.)

Gets the job done!!!

Commentaires : I have a small health company so this is great!

Easy to use! Great for a small company like mine1

This was easy to use, but may not be as good for a high volume office.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Erick A, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

MD (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Real world use case

Commentaires : Scheduling is a breeze

The app and website always works flawlessly. It’s quick and responsive.

The look and feel could use some updating.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Community Based Mental Health/Substance Abuse Therapist (É.-U.)

Need a Bit More

Commentaires : I would like to use for outpatient therapy as well as supervision.

Its aesthetically beautiful interface is a pro.

It does not allow me to modify for my specific needs.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for posting your review. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application. For any queries, please write an email us to support@75health.com