SnapApp is great for quizzes, but not much else.

Publié le 08/05/2018
Lauren R.
Marketing Associate
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Not much. We've made a few assets, but haven't had significant, quality leads from them. Not only that, we are stuck in a contract with them for a year.

Avantages: I think their quiz features are very well done. You can have questions that depending on the answer, map to specific questions. You can also have leads imported into HubSpot based on their series of answers which can be very helpful for running multiple nurture campaigns. SnapApp recently added premade quizzes and are re-vamping their PDF uploader which is nice. Their customer service has been pretty good as well.

Inconvénients: My company was intending to use SnapApp for product interactive mapping and making interactive assets, but it turns out that's not the case. A lot of the features they sold us on, were used in examples on their website, but weren't really a part of the SnapApp tool. These features were custom coding SnapApp clients did on their own. My marketing team doesn't have skill or time for that. Which leads to my next point: SnapApp is great if you have lots of premade content that can be uploaded, but if you don't, asset creation time doubles. My marketing team is small and we just simply don't have the time to create assets + recreate them in SnapApp. You can upload PDFs into SnapApp, but sometimes it breaks apart content and you have to do a lot of reformatting (for desktop AND mobile). But like I said earlier, SnapApp is revamping the uploadable PDFs, so hopefully that will be fixed. Finally, the product isn't super user-friendly (unless you pick a premade quiz template). Everything needs a lot of formatting and THERE IS NO BACK BUTTON!! I don't know who thought that leaving out a back button would be a good idea, but it's definitely not. It's annoying to be trying different design ideas and wasting immense amounts of time redoing pieces when a back or undo button would've quickly solved the problem. I have brought this up to SnapApp and they acknowledged it and commented that they get that a lot. To my knowledge, there's no plan to change that.

Simple, easy to use software for powerful interactive experiences.

Publié le 06/09/2017
Alex S.
Principal Digital Marketing Strategist
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: SnapApp is pretty easy to set up and easy for a marketer to work with. If you can build a PowerPoint, you can create an interactive content item using SnapApp. The Marketo integration is most powerful for us. We're able to create engaging interactive experiences that convert better than static (gated PDF) pieces of content and we can pass through all of the question and answer data directly into Marketo (and SFDC) to customize Sales follow up and nurture streams. The biggest challenge is figuring out how to integrate interactive into your content strategies and extend your content to interactive experiences. They also have great support when you need it and a customer success team that partners with you to ensure you're achieving your goals.

Inconvénients: Currently, SnapApp is not mobile responsive out the box - you have to create multiple versions for different browser sizes. However, they are working on improving this.

My team uses SnapApp to build interactive marketing content for our customers and prospects.

Publié le 15/05/2018
Becca P.
Product Marketing Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love this software! We're able to take existing content and re-purpose it to make it more fun, engaging, and interactive. It doesn't take much work to create really awesome content for our website and other marketing campaigns.

Inconvénients: You have to go through quite a bit of training in order to be able to easily use the software. It isn't quite as intuitive as it should be, so sometimes we have to reach out to our account manager or support at SnapApp in order to know how to do things.

Probably a good system, but couldn't demonstrate a significant ROI over traditional content.

Publié le 21/09/2017
Annie G.
Content Marketing Specialist
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were able to create more "interactive" content without needing to bring on freelance web designers.

Avantages: It's great that marketers without coding or web design skills can make interactive content fairly easily with SnapApp. It was also good to have some options for what type of content you could create with the application. I was also very happy with the customer service.

Inconvénients: It felt like there was a lot of room for improvement with the system. There were minor things within the creation process (like editing text for example) that made everything a bit more tedious. I also wished there was more flexibility in being able to use things like skip logic, personalization, etc.

Interactive Content King!

Publié le 21/09/2018
Casandra C.
Marketing Communication Specialist
Services d'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: SnapApp is definitely a game-changer for your content. Interactive is the way of the future. If you don't use this product, you will fall behind quickly.

Avantages: I like that SnapApp has great customer service to help us along our content journey of creating interactive content. They not only help with the technical aspects, but try to get us to think about what we are trying to accomplish with each piece we create.

Inconvénients: For me, the software is not as intuitive as I wish it could be. Some things take a bit of effort to build - but I also don't have any background using a product like this. There is a bit of a learning curve.

Very limited in scope

Publié le 26/09/2018
Product Marketing Manager
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: SnapApp has a lot of potential and the tool offers some great functionality out of the box. Users can create, publish, and manage interactive content fairly easily.

Inconvénients: There just seems like there is a lot missed opportunity in this product. Anything more complex than basic quiz-building functionality is very difficult to create. This leaves content like infographics, interactive webpages and video players nearly impossible to build without hours of extra customization. It also sorely lacks assets to build out the applications.

I find it very interesting to use the app. It is easy to use and not difficult to understand.

Publié le 13/11/2017
Ashlee Z.
PhD. student
Gestion de l'enseignement
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It makes my life easier.

Avantages: I like the panels, which is lovely and cute. I will keep using the app in the future. And I will promote to others.

Inconvénients: Till now, there are not so many things that I do like about this app. I hope it can be updated regularly.

Publié le 26/10/2018