Filtrer par :

Web Developer (É.-U.)
Logiciels

Helps with page views

5 il y a 3 ans

Easy to utilize user interface that enables actual time updates and reporting. Complete exposure into outcomes that enables my group to make modifications that will right away affect the project performance.The platform is really user-friendly.

You cannot make edits to existing projects once they are live, you need to recreate them if you wish to alter any aspects.

Rotem S.
Rotem S.
Online marketing (Israël)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

An amazing way to reach new customers!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : wat to reach new users

It's a great way to reach the best audience at the right time. Outbrain bring us the best ROI we ever seen from other PPC platforms.

It has friendly UI, and great ways to reach various target audiences. The only cons its that you need some short period of training on the system.

CEO (Thaïlande)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Access to great media, but targeting and exclusions are limited

3 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : A good experience but could be better when spending alot of money each month.

We like that we are able to target new audiences on new medias and get a good ROI when running Ads witho outbrain.

We wasted alot of clicks and impressions on low quality websites as we are limited to how many we can actually exclude. This actually caused us to cancel alot of campaigns with Outbrain.

César josé R.
César josé R.
Software Developer (Pérou)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Outbrain: a good choice?

5 il y a 4 mois

I loved that Outbrain generated more user interaction with the content I generate, fulfilling the promise they made me.

At first it was a bit difficult to understand how the platform works, but with a little practice everything was easier later.

Moises C.
Moises C.
Senior Web Application Developer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Easy to use but also difficult

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It is an awesome way to get traffic to your site. It's top notch and the options and demographics is so easy to get stats and build upon them on your next campaign.

Its very quick to get started and creating campaigns. You have a lot of useful options to create you campaigns. ec. locations, placements, os type.

Editing your already created campaigns content. Lets say you created a campaign and added a picture and you have to edit the picture. There is no visible way to go in and edit the image. You cannot find the option to edit.

Yuri K.
Marketing Analyst (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Outbrain helping University

4 il y a 3 ans

The advertising agency that provides services to the University where I work proposed the use of Outbrain technology. We have a lot of content but it was not possible to get it to a lot of people at the same time, and that's what Outbrain helped us do.

The support here in Brazil was confusing, this delayed the beginning of the campaign and displeased the company. Luckily, in the end the numbers were positive and this softened any problems that had occurred previously.

Ran K.
Ran K.
Software Engineer (Israël)
Assurance, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great tool if used properly and constantly finetuning

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Was good, but the management costs might be overwhelming.

Easy to use interface that allows real time updates and reporting. Complete view of the results that allow the team to make improvements that will immediately impact campaign performance.

A long setup time, you need todo a test campaign first in order to see if it meets the requirements, and continue to update it until getting a satisfy results. You also need to keep a close track on CPCs and see if recorded in campaign analytics program.

Louise A.
Louise A.
Senior Digital Strategist (É.-U.)

Expand your content with Outbrain!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Was able to get my content in front of fresh eyes and drive new website traffic!

Outbrain allows you to take a piece of important content and push it out beyond what most agencies are capable of. You can see your content featured on some high DA sites, meaning you'll get more eyes on it. Instead of traditional display ads, these provide relevant content to website visitors and can help direct traffic your way. If you have a great piece of content, Outbrain can be a great tool to get it the visibility it deserves and grow your brand.

It's not cost-effective for everyone. There is a minimum spend, so it may not be in everyone's budget.

Maria C.
Marketing Analyst (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

It was not a good experience

3 il y a 2 ans

The idea of ​​the tool is very cool, especially the way they proposed that our content be discovered by the target audience.

Unfortunately, the company that represents them in my city did not do a good job, the campaign was confusing and we could not see any relevant results to justify the investment

Elisabeth V.
Digital Media Consultant (Allemagne)
Biens de consommation, 501-1 000 employés

Great Tool with high Viewability

Easy to use after a quick onboarding In-line editing in tool Great CPCs

Reporting is only in CSV No pacing of campaign shown (will it spend full budget using current bid?) No preview of the ads and no mockup for screenshots possible

Junior Online Marketing Manager (Allemagne)
Mode et vêtements, 201-500 employés

Outbrain helps us reach high value customers

5 il y a 3 ans

The software is very user-friendly and a number of updates have been added over the course of last year, which allow for a better campaign set up, more precise targeting and have helped us decrease our acquisition costs.

At the moment it's not possible to evenly split budget between ads, meaning that the ad that has been identified as the most promising by the algorithm gets assigned quite a significant share of the overall budget. Hence, conducting tests on ad level has proven a bit tricky.

Abdul haseeb K.
Digital Marketing Manager (Allemagne)
Médias en ligne, 11-50 employés

Want to reach a wider audience?

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I use Outbrain - Amplify to reach audience worldwide to promote my products. It has been a real helping hand to scale. I see a lot of good publishers on the network (in most of the countries) who got tons of traffic everyday. You can create campaigns in multiple countries and paying in only one currency which helps to ease reporting! Also, if you are looking to retarget users, I believe Outbrain got a fair hold here! I work with other native advertising tools & I would say the UX design is much simpler and easier then what I see elsewhere. Last but not least, customer support is top-notch! Quick, Sharp & Supportive!

- Fast & easy campaign set-up, - Very specific GEO targeting, - Excellent tracking, - Audience reach at a fair price, - Quick & reliable reporting.

- No ads preview once the campaign is live, - Cannot target Chinese market,

Soufiane Z.
Performance Marketing (Allemagne)
Internet, 201-500 employés

My secret lead generation weapon :)

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Outbrain is one of the greatest channels for our generating leads in our industry. The CTR and CVR is way better than normal display Banner.By paying less for the clicks compared to FB & Google, we are getting the highest ROI from this channel. I think Native Advertising is the future and i am happy working with such a big player like Outbrain and to be honest, i am enjoying their great customer support.

Great support Easy to use Targeting options (GEO, Age, Interests, Retargeting etc...) Pixel and Tracking implementation Low CPC

Interests targeting optimization still not possible at the moment of this review

Junior Digital Marketing Manager (Allemagne)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

A very good Native Advertising software

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We are very satisfied with Outbrain. The software is our number one provider for Native Advertising and we prefer it to its competitors.

I like how easy to use Outbrain is. The whole platform is very intuitive and you can easily find your way around. Also, by using the variations mechanism I can easily create several variations with my assets without manually booking them in one by one. This is a big advantage compared to other platforms. Also, whenever we experienced any kind of difficulty with our campaigns, the customer team worked very fast and provided excellent solutions.

I seriously have no big issue with the software. The only thing bothering me from time to time is that single ads cannot be deleted out of a campaign. But using the pause function is an ok workaround for us.

Teaching Assistant (É.-U.)

Outbrain is a great tool for advertising!

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Outbrain is great for distributing your published articles!

Outbrain allows me to publish my articles and drive traffic to them from websites across the internet!

The cost of Outbrain is at time a bit shocking, but the website traffic can really lead to great results.

Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
11-50 employés

Super great tool to amplify the reach of your content

5 il y a 4 ans

This is a marketers best friend. It's very easy to set up individual content pieces or say even an entire blog to get promoted.

Sometimes the placement of the content is not the best so click throughs can be lower or their quality not the best.

Director Paid Media (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Outbrain For Good Cheap Traffic

5 il y a 3 ans

Very easy to use from a user interface standpoint. Many targeting options and easy to segment audiences.

Bulk changes can be challenging at times but for the most part it is a great network

Zac J.
Zac J.
President/CEO (É.-U.)
Études de marché, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Read the brand name sites you know and love

4 il y a 3 ans

Outbrain is great because they give site owners and brands the ability to advertise on different big name brand across the internet. They do the work and reach out to these sites, while giving you an easy to use platform that allows for easy campaign management.

The software is pretty standard and has a bit of a learning curve. We'd like to see better options for lower ad spend on new ad campaigns, and not giving such priority to bigger brands with bigger budgets.

Growth Marketing Manager - Demand Generation (É.-U.)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Drives Leads, but Conversions?

5 il y a 3 ans

We get a ton of traffic from this channel, at relatively inexpensive prices. But I'm not sure if these leads are actually materializing into new business for our company. . .

Leads can vary widely in quality. Most visitors just bounce after click, some view through convert, have not gotten much direct response.

Douglas D.
Douglas D.
Owner (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Never Been So Dissatisfied

1 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Never Their terms of service are not clear, and I waisted days trying to create a campaign to get banned with little explination.

None, Seriously I was kicked off the platform before my first ad was approved.

I tried to create an add campaign for a self help legal program with an affiliate link. I was kicked off the platform, and was not told why. They just said this type of content doens't fit what their host sites affiliate want. Instead of just telling me this and letting me edit my ad, they deactivated my account. Very dissatisfied.

Balwinder P.
Balwinder P.
Student (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Way better than other marketing options

5 il y a 3 ans

Outbrain is a winning option for me. It has all the great features that I want. CPC is low, not as costly as other rivals, easy to use, are some features which make it amazing.

I think live projects need some improvements.

Mandy J.
Managing Partner (Canada)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

The best choice for ad spend

5 il y a 3 ans

I really appreciate the interest targeting feature and they have one of the lowest minimum ad spends in the industry.

Wish they could go just a little lower on the ad spend, like $5/day, to help provide more flexibility when testing effectiveness of copy and campaigns.

Senior Product Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Worthless untargeted traffic

1 il y a 4 ans

Outbrain's interface is pretty easy to use, and it's very quick to get your campaign up and running.

The traffic is worthless. None of the audience is remotely targeted, and it results in zero conversions.

Abraham A.
Abraham A.
CEO (Nigeria)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Native ads Advertisers pay attention

3 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Frustrated to the core and banned

Easy to sign up to this that's all I can say

I left outbrain out of frustration. The native ads platform made my life a nightmare. You can't get most things approved on there

Business Owner (R.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés

getting a lot of clicks in first few days

Commentaires : looks promising

we are trialling this software to improve our native advertising, early results seem great

no customer rep to talk to but the help files are ok