15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Hoopla

Solution de motivation des équipes de vente proposant un compte à rebours, des concours de vente, des classements et des fonctions de gamification des ventes.

En savoir plus sur Hoopla

I don't like the way they price the software per user.

Hoopla - Notes

Hoopla a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 29 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hoopla ?

Andrew
Andrew
Technical Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

A wonderful local library tool!

Commentaires : I’ve been using Hoopla now for the past 6 to 12 months and absolutely love it. It has been an awesome way for me and my family to access Books from our local library. It’s especially helpful for listening to audiobooks while on road trips.

I love that I can access my local library through my Hoopla app. It’s seriously awesome! Ebooks, audiobooks, music and movies can be accessed through the app if you have a local library card.

You cannot highlight in your borrowed Hoopla books, just like you should highlight in your library books. You also cannot copy, paste or share text from the books.

Nicholas
Sales Development Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 501–1 000 employés

Strong Product for Engagement, Gamification and Culture-Development

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : With little to compare to, my experience with Hoopla has been 7.5/10.

Many options allow customization as well as "out of the box" utilization. For example, walk off songs, pictures, short video clips, background visuals, etc., make the user experience strong.

CRM Integration is decent, but not easy for a non-technical user. Once implementation is completed, it is worth the investment, but the time investment could be lighter from a Hoopla and Hoopla customer standpoint alike.

Internet, 51–200 employés

Good idea but lacking in development

Commentaires : It's good for a small office to visually track sales and performance but limited in the data that can be shown. Slow development has lead to other providers being a better option in my opinion.

I like how easy it was to jump into Hoopla and begin using it, especially that you can feed it from a google sheet/excel. Adding in the users was very easy and training was simple

Sometimes it refuses to update and it is not in live time if not linked to a CRM system If would freeze on occasion It's quite expensive in comparison to a competitor we changed to and offers far more functionality

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Keeps sales team engaged and energetic

We have been using hoopla to get the sales team more engaged. Love how a rep can directly call someone else out to compete. Helps drive the competition between the sales team and the music and pictures you can add in are great as well. Since implementing I have noticed our team get more driven in setting goals and competing to beat each other. The gifs are fun too and when someone closes a deal they get to hear the song of their choice and their face light up across every tv in the company.

I have no cons for this. It works well for a large sales team but maybe not as well for a smaller one

Terrell
Songwriter (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

My favorite e-Book software!

Commentaires : The entire experience has been amazing! I was a fan of physical books, but Hoopla has drastically and quickly changed my mind to dive more into e-books.

What I like the most is the convenience of it all! All of the e-books that I haven’t started or I am already in the process of is all located in one place. Not to mention, this app is totally free! All you need is a valid library card.

I don’t like how some e-books that look very interesting aren’t available. I don’t know if this has to do with some sort of licensing issue between the app and the book publishers, but I would love for more options to be available on this already amazing app!

Immobilier, 201–500 employés

Neat Idea for Motivation

Commentaires : We did a trial of this software for upping the morale in the office.

We have brokers with sales goals and spiffs. This software made it into a game and was a lot of fun.

It has an occasional glitch or "grayed out" feeling in some areas where we wished it could do this or that.

Julian
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels

Best Valued with Essential Features

Commentaires : Before purchasing Hoopla, our company was in the market for a gamification software. We wanted something easy to use and provide us with leader boards and statistics at a good price because this was new to us. After 30 days of testing we instantly found the value of it and haven't looked back since. It is on all our TVs and the team is engaged!

Ease of use and fast implementation.

Would like to see more automation possibilities based on our environment.

Internet, 2–10 employés

The Best

This platform in a improvement over what I used to use and is easy to navigate and use. There are no real bells or whistles here just choose and listen. I have recommended it to many friends.

It could use a update It would be really nice to be able to listen to a short sample, even just a minute or less, before you actually commit to borrowing it..

Sports, 201–500 employés

Hoopla review

It allowed for leaderboards for the sales team

I don't like the way they price the software per user

Kimberly
Regional Sales Manager - West (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 51–200 employés

Great for Metrics

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : The experience is good but could be better with a litter better interface

Great for goal setting and keeping metrics.

Sometimes the information is not as organized as it could be for the user

Aisha-Kimberly
Sales Associate (É.-U.)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 10 000+ employés

Good way to get a book for downtime!

Commentaires : Love the ease of grabbing a new book I have been waiting for or have heard about, interface is user intuitive but the limits need to be lifted. There is really no reason to limit how many books I can listen every month, is there?

Love the ease of checking put audio or e books. Listen on break or while on the way to work and keeps me entertained!

Hate they limit how many audiobooks you can get per month. I listen to audiobooks constantly and with limit of four per month I have to go to downloading them from library or my kindle.

Deidra
Director of Product Support (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Hoopla Review

Commentaires : My team loves the application. The ability to customize their newflashes and the ability to see where they rank in near real-time keeps their enthusiasm up. I would like to be able to have multiple Google Doc connections as we have multiple users that are currently using the application. I would also like to have it display stats from Salesforce reports that are calculated but not related to a user - for instance, I'd like to display the average length to close a case within Salesforce where the average is for the whole team. Overall, implementing this app has had a HUGE boost on moral and motivating employees. Love the overall impact it has made in the department.

Ease of showing near real-time stats, ability to add personalized pictures, newsflashes to announce reaching milestones

Only one Google Docs source for data, summarized data cannot be easily displayed from Salesforce - need more robust Salesforce integration

Alina
Sales Operations Analyst (Allemagne)
Appareils médicaux, 501–1 000 employés

Amazing tool to motivate sales people with a fun twist

Commentaires : We have been using Hoopla for more than half a year and are really happy with the perfomance of the tool. Our consultants love it to see their performance and battle each other with their colleagues. The customer service is always very fast and helpful. New features are rolled out constantly and always improve the experience.

Looks very nice, different options to make it look different

the corporate edition is only available with annual payment

Jonathan
Team Lead (É.-U.)

Definitely gives

This software definitely makes a statement when a rep books a meeting. We have it so a loud gong sound goes off. The team has a love/hate relationship with it.

You have to create special reports for Hoopla. I wish you were able to just have Hoopla pull from existing reports but once they are created it's fine.

Scott
Premium AE (É.-U.)
Sports, 501–1 000 employés

Review

Commentaires : Overall was ok, but not worth the investment

Really enjoyed it for a sales team when closing sales, recognition piece great

Didn't get the full use out of it and ended up not thinking it was worth the investment

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Generic Gamification Tool

Commentaires : Saw a major increase in SDR production after implementing.

Integration with SFDC for reporting. Real-time notifications.

Creating chaneels is cumbersom. Hard to individualised notifications for each rep.

Paige
Inbound Demand Conversion Manager, Corp. (É.-U.)

Hoopla has brought an entirely new level of competition and metrics awareness to my team!

I love the level of transparency that Hoopla brings to my team's performance and metrics. While we have access to our own performance dashboards, Hoopla allows other departments on the floor to see and recognize the work we are doing, as well as to acknowledge top performers.

The creation of the reports and dashboards was a little tricky at first, but our CSM has gone above and beyond to make sure that we got everything up and running and even helped us build some of the reports out.

Tobi
Tobi
Instructor (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51–200 employés

Great for content

Hoopla is a great platform to access content.

Not the best for content creation. More for consumption.

Justin
Justin
Digital Initiatives Director (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51–200 employés

Best Place to Read Graphic Novels

Commentaires : Hoopla is awesome and I look forward to using it more in the future.

I use Hoopla through the Indianapolis Public Library and I love it! While there are music and movies that are available, I mostly use it to read graphic novels. It is easily one the best places to read graphic novels on a tablet without paying for a monthly subscription.

I wish I could use it on my Roku smart TV, to watch movies. That would really expand me use of the program.

Mario
director (Portugal)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Could have a better look and feel and functionalities

Commentaires : Used it for a few months but it didn't had what I needed.

You will get basic configurations and metrics for a Gamification process. I had to change it for rise.global because I didn't had advanced metrics calculations, ex: points were the sum of 50% of sales metric + 25% od phone calls + 25% of meetings. Bassicaly you will get Leaderboard charts for a TV Output.

It lacks several advanced functionalities and the possibility of advanced design settings

Sofia
Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Using hoopla

I like that I can find ebooks to read or listen to

Nothing at the moment. There wasn't anything that I didn't like it

betty
Toolroom attendent (É.-U.)
Automobile, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great

Commentaires : It works great

It works great for what it is needed for

It runs a little slow but it works great

Julia
Nanny (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Hoopla review

It's easy to use and provides amazing opportunities.

I did not find any particular issue to point out.

Matt
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Great for Gamification

Commentaires : Hoopla was pretty easy to set up and offered some great options for gamification within the office. Being able to compete with colleagues on a different front and seeing the results was pretty awesome.

It's really awesome to be able to set up competitions and adds another layer of drive to the office.

Some of the stock themes and transitions can be a little cheesy.

Bill
Eng (Canada)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Hoopla

Easy to use, intuitive interface for the user.

I can't think of any real cons or issues with this s/w.