15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur 15Five

Par le biais d'un simple enregistrement hebdomadaire, 15Five offre tout ce dont un responsable a besoin pour avoir un impact sur la performance et la motivation des collaborateurs.

En savoir plus sur 15Five

Helps in giving an insight on where the company stands in a particular week, apart from performance ad revenue evaluation annually or semi-annually.

It has a pre-set date Problem while submitting the task. In which each submission can only have one reviewer so this is not good from my side.

15Five - Notes

15Five a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 887 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé 15Five ?

Jérôme
Jérôme
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Gestion des performances

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : 15Five est un logiciel très puissant et abordable qui grâce à ses fonctionnalités très puissantes et efficace fournit des informations réel sur les performances des employés afin d'améliorer le flux du travail.

Ce que j'apprécie le plus chez 15Five est son interface intuitive, rapports de des tableaux de bord distinctifs, pris des décisions claire et au bon moment

C'est un logiciel que j'apprécie bien sauf que sa prise en main n'ai pas facile et nécessite une formation de base

Kira
Kira
Employee Engagement Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Amazing Insight

Commentaires : Emplify's customer support is top-notch. They are very responsive to any questions or requests for help. I have very much enjoyed partnering with Emplify on our company's journey to improve our employee engagement!

Using Emplify has changed our company for the better. We are now able, thanks to Emplify, to track detailed data on how our associates are feeling about their work. We then use this data to help improve the work experience for all of our associates, particularly teams who need extra help. Emplify enables us to put data around something that leaders may feel, but can't really identify. Taking these "feelings" and putting them into actionable data, which is something Emplify helps with significantly via the engagement dashboard, has been huge for our company. The dashboard that displays data is very easy to use and understand and contains a lot of meaningful visual elements that are easy to drop into presentations for C-level and board members. Emplify's software is extremely easy to use from an admin perspective, and the survey process is very easy and painless for associates. It takes 5-6 minutes 4 times each year. The data we get from that small investment of associate time is invaluable. We have decreased regrettable turnover and have seen an increase in topline revenue since using the Emplify product.

I struggle to come up with things that I dislike about Emplify. It is incredibly easy to use and has made a huge difference for our company.

Technology Diretor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Proven to help improve team performance and growth at 3 companies!

Commentaires : My first experience was as a user and I remember getting the invitation to join and I was like, "Great, another HR tool." Once I got in there and learned about the 15Five mantra, I immediately loved it and started to take over ownership and expanding it throughout every organization I have worked at since. As in my Pros section, I have seen every team that adopts 15Five grow from the individual and up.

The "annual review" and the like are very invaluable to the individual and become an exercise in repetition. 15Five takes what that same concept tries to accomplish and incorporates it into smaller, admin defined spans. With each [bi]weekly 15Five, the Team can focus on their priorities and align them with the overarching objectives/goals (individual, department, and/or company-wide). As a result, the growth path is managed at early stages and progress is recorded throughout the process to document each team member. I have used 15Five at 3 companies and have seen my teams improve within a short period each time. It does take effort but once it becomes the norm, progress just starts running!

There are always going to be features that are wanted and/or desired in any software. 15Five has a lot right out of the gate with a lot of the features I would have liked to see now in production and currently getting worked into my setup. I honestly don't have anything negative regarding 15Five as a software nor as a company.

Services financiers, 11–50 employés

A tool for disconnected members of HR to get an incorrect sense of team satisfaction

Commentaires : I have not found any benefits to using this software. All it did was to provide a waste of 5-15 minutes of my Friday afternoon every week.

The tool can be used by workers to alert team managment of dissatisfaction in a way that has a lower bar to action. In this i mean raising dissatisfaction can be difficult with team management often because it requires a push from workers to raise complaints. This software can provide an outlet that has a lower barrier to participation to alert dissatisfaction - this can get the process rolling to resolve these issues. Anonymous feedback can be given if the software is configured for this. This can be useful to understand how a team feels.

This software to me feels like a solution that is better resolved by a more human touch from team management and company HR. This software helps to provide feedback from multiple levels of a team to ensure members of the team are satisfied. I shall focus on what i feel is the most important purpose of this software, helping resolve dissatisfaction in a team. This should in my opinion be dealt with using a human touch and face to face help from management for employees and not through a semi automated tool. 15Five sends out surveys and feedback requests every week to employees to ask for their feedback on how work is going. This to me feels not like the best solution for organisations.

Angie
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201–500 employés

Great software for feedback!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience is great! it's the 1st time I use a software like that which I like it a lot! very convenient for management and the employees. It's an open communication within both parties.

What I like the most of 15Five is how moder and easy to use for the employees. I like how it is set up and how convenient it is.

I wish it had features of giveaways or gift card options to those top employees!

Jacob
Operations Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

You Don't Know You Need It. But You Do.

Commentaires : 15Five has been a benefit to the culture of our team and leadership development. However, because of the cost, we frequently find ourselves asking if it is still worth it.

15Five is a compelling tool that bundles individual performance measurement assessment with team-wide positive feedback. It makes it easier to build healthy rhythms and checkpoints into the culture of your team.

15Five is on the expensive side, especially when you consider how many organizations are now repurposing free or low-cost project management software to measure employee performance.

Jennifer
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 501–1 000 employés

High for 15Five

Commentaires : We hope that this tool will help supervisors/managers take the time to schedule time with employees. This tool allows employees to put ideas/issues on weekly rather than when they have time to talk to their superior. It also makes employees accountable if they don't bring up issues are participate.

That it is so easy to use and great way to stay connected with your employees and your boss. It keeps all the conversations in a central location! I just started using it but really like the 1:1 tool, as both of you can enter information and action items.

So far I like everything, with anything it takes time to get familiar with the system.

il y a 4 ans

Hi, Jennifer, Thanks so much for sharing about the positive experience you're having with 15Five so early on. Looking forward to seeing how this value continues to grow at Tolmar! Best, Mike Siemasz Sr. Customer Marketing Manager

Daniel
Corporate Engagement Manager (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

A Great Tool!

Commentaires : Good, I'm enjoying using the platform and find it to be a useful tool.

Keeps us on the same page. Keeps us focused on our goals. Provides clarity and fosters collaboration. It's on outlet for staff's voice to be heard and recognize colleagues for good work.

No specific area for career or personal development goals.

Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Easiest solution for employee feedback

The system of 15Five encourages users to give high fives to colleagues, which allows a positive atmosphere around employees & managers.

It's somewhat irritating to me the way that we needed to define up our objectives in the event that the objectives were connected to a bigger objective for my chief or my supervisor's chief.

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Helped Us Get Reviews Done

4,0 il y a 10 mois

15Five allows our employees to centrally check-in each week and provide feedback on themselves, plus feedback on everything around them.

The onboarding could have gone a bit better.

Holly
Licensed Veterinary Technician (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

15Five & VetMed

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I feel that using 15Five my voice is better heard with my employer.

I like 15Five because it allows the opportunity for me to voice my wins or my losses for the week. Rather than allowing for issues to pile up and create a larger problem, we can address our concerns without confrontation and with mediation.

Do I have to have a con? I like that my workplace offers this platform of communication. I can’t think of a situation when proper and efficient communication could be seen as bad?

Shane
Manager, Field Services Group (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 201–500 employés

15Five completely changed the way we lead our team

Commentaires : I signed my team up for 15Five some time ago, hoping that this software would somehow tell me the questions I needed to ask to help them grow. When we first started our journey, the suggested questions quickly ran out, though! This was actually a great thing, as I could see the potential value, but now I needed to develop my own questions. This has been a MASSIVE recognition - software can't tell me what to ask my team, but it sure can help me create a culture with my own questions! We use 15Five to manage a nationally-disbursed Field Team of 27 associates, and routinely have extremely high satisfaction within the team. Just last week, I sent out a survey to the team to rate their managers on 8 key indicators (including 15Five interactions) - the result was a 97% favorable rating across all 8 KPIs. There's a lot that goes into that high rating, but 15Five is the glue that holds us together!

- It's easy to use week-to-week and serves are our "meeting space" - The use of "repeatable questions" has allowed my team to evolve from conventional performance management solutions to an ongoing discussion of each associates performance - The visuals in the Dashboards allow me to display to the rest of the organization how my team is trending and continues to get the chatter going with other teams who don't (yet) use 15Five - The OKR feature allows us to coach our team on ensuring that they are trending well towards both their professional and personal goals

- I still struggle with the Question Queue, but have developed my own work-around to deal with that - I wish that associates were not allowed to see other responses before submitting their own each week. There are some on my team that seem to look at other responses before submitting their own - Associates should not be able to submit their responses before a pre-set date. My team is supposed to submit on Monday mornings. We are trying to drive a culture of reflection on Monday's before starting the week, but often they submit early (like on the weekend) - which has caused issues of them submitting before new questions rolled in.

Christie
Vice President, Human Resources (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11–50 employés

Outstanding experience in every aspect of the products, services and results.

Commentaires : Improved employee engagement!

The software used as the foundation for creating and designing our own employee communication app is extremely user friendly. The content is robust, engaging (almost addicting over time) and has become the hub of all things "employee" at our company. The always accessible customer support is incredibly knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to allow us to do what we want to do with the app. The engagement survey software requires very little effort on our part. Emplify does everything except create the list of employees. The results are available within 10 days and are very detailed. We have been able to clearly understand our strengths and opportunities for improvement and make measurable improvements with the guidance and counseling of the professionals at Emplify who specialize in interpreting the results. We are making progress in improving the level of engagement in our organization as a direct result of both the engagement survey and the app. This has been an outstanding partnership that we see continuing long term.

I have very few concerns about this software and the couple that I had, they are making changes to address. I am not a technical person, but have been successful in using the Emplify products.

Mike
Outbound Team Lead (É.-U.)
Vente au détail

15Five is a great resource to promote employee engagement

Commentaires : One of my first questions in my 15Five, which I still see on occasion is a three part question. What are you proud of this week? What are you stressed about? What can we do to relieve these stresses? I always have something I'm proud of. For me, the challenges come from what am I stressed about. I introduced my newest management to a typical day for me, and she felt there were many times I should be stressed. She helped me to find those portions of my day, and take on some of the extra responsibilities so I was working at the same level of efficiency throughout the whole day. To be specific, she took on some of my start of shift responsibilities, as I am limited to how long I have to prepare. Also, she took on some of my preparation for on boarding the new hires I receive. And lastly, she rescheduled some of my pickups that were always coming at the same time at my end of shift when I was trying to multi task and finish our data input. I was working through all these challenges and not even realizing that I didn't have to until I had 15Five to effectively communicate where I could use an extra hand.

Everything. It has improved our open door policy by giving us another outlet for effective feedback. Also, the 15Five team is always looking towards improvements; inspiring to see that.

It took longer for me to learn how to use it effectively. That was my own personal struggle. When presented with this service, I just wanted to hurry up, fill it out and get through it. I now know how to manage my time, fill it out a little bit here and there so I am not rushing to finish it at the end of the week. Maybe a stronger emphasis on filling it out little by little thru the week so the client isn't doing what I was doing at first and rushing to finish it with out providing efficient responses to the questions.

Austen
Development Manager (Thaïlande)
Automobile, 201–500 employés

The Only Employee Management Software You WIll Need

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This platform is a very inexpensive way to manage many employees. I felt like I was living in a cave before using this program. Now, I am able to quickly and seamlessly communicate both small and large details to my team.

This program keeps me organized and on top of managing my team. I track employee professional progress, group project status, and categorize employee strengths. This allows me to offer quick and instant feedback on updates/corrections and opens up much-needed communication between team members. I can also track KPIs in a way that is useful and doesn't feel overbearing.This software is also perfect for administering annual reviews. All tracked metrics are at my fingertips and can be received with my team member.

There are so many features that it can be a little intimidating to explore. I use this program mainly for Employee Management, but it can offer so much more. I would like to see a follow-up with users that offer one-on-one tutorials.

Kayla
Communications Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

15Five Review

Commentaires : I am not a supervisor in my organization, but I do fill out a 15Five survey every month. My supervisor creates a list of questions that allow us to discuss every aspect of my job, from how I am feeling about the culture and relationships with my coworkers, to where I feel I am stuck and need some guidance, and it asks about goals for the next month. My supervisor can easily comment back on my answers, and it allows us to touch base quickly if we are not able to meet in person. But, if there is an area that we need to discuss, we can prioritize that and schedule a meeting to discuss it. I love that we can give high fives to others, and we can help encourage people regularly.

This is a great software that allows you to check in with your teammates on a regular basis. The ease of use for this project is perfect, and it is clear, clean, and easy to navigate. I love that the supervisor creates whatever questions they think are applicable for this time period, and then all team members are able to answer the same questions. This gives an overall sense of the culture, the feel of the company as a whole. It helps identify gaps, places where a team member may be stuck, but also where your team is excelling. We use the goals feature every month that we send this out, and it truly helps us organize, prioritize, and stay on track. I would highly recommend this software to any and every company out there.

I really don't have anything that I haven't liked so far. This is a great software that allows you to check in with your team mates on a regular basis.

Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Great performance management software

Commentaires : Overall 15five is a great tool to keep teams/companies on track of their goals, tasks etc. The rewards (high fives) feature is a great tool to motivate and keep props to team members on a weekly basis.

Very intuitive and easy to use. No training needed! I like that 15five have several features such as the actual 15five (basically your to do list for the week), team/company objectives, high fives (team members give you a shout out), AND manager/peer reviews. It mainly helps me keep track of my upcoming and past tasks. I can easily go back to a previous tasks and make sure it has been completed. I like that I can check off tasks that I have completed. It feels very satisfying!! I also like that all my reviews are kept in one place. I don't need dig into my emails anymore. I also like how easy it is to write either self reviews or manager reviews as I can go back and look into my previous works / high fives given and received to build a complete and very professional report. Lastly, the high fives feature is a great feature. It enables anyone to give a shout out to someone within the company that is visible to everyone.

At first, I was very skeptical using 15five because I had my own way of keeping track of my tasks, but I absolutely love this software now. I have nothing bad to say about 15five! It has definitely helped me be more focused and productive since I started using it!

Mark
Hr lead (R.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51–200 employés

15five - its a great line manager tool

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Fantastic. Customer service is impeccable

We love how it helps to develop our line managers and give a easy to use tool that helps give consistency, but allows individuals to express themselves.

Nothing significant that its missing at this point....if it integrated holiday booking and document saving that would be amazing...oh and a place to hold a role description doc...but thats it. Other than that. Outstanding.

Jeff
President (É.-U.)

Remarkable Communication!

I have been using 15 Five for several years now and my team loves it. They enjoy getting feedback and they really enjoy updating their otherwise clueless bosses on the great things they are accomplishing! : )

There is just so much power in the tool that we have not found the time to explore and implement everything yet. I would love a way to see what my employee is going to see before I finalize their report. That way I see the questions I created for them with the Suggestion Box, the company wide questions, etc. and know exactly what they will see as I am designing changes.

Julia
Content Marketing Manager (Canada)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Really Intuitive Recognition Tool - Fun And Easy To Use!

Commentaires : We love 15Five! We use our 15Five metrics to support many discussions around the org., good or bad. It's a practical way for us to see a glance of our culture, recognize our employees and also keep our projects moving.

"How are you feeling?" feature does a great job keeping track of the pulse on our culture and overall employee satisfaction as a company. High Fives are a brilliant way to keep our team motivated! In fact, we use this feature to fuel who chooses lunch for us on Fridays! Really love that I get to keep track of my objectives in the tool as well. Good way to keep me honest about my progress. The weekly reminders and reports that are emailed are super helpful!

None at this moment. Keep doing what you're doing!

Brittni
VP (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

High five for 15five!

Commentaires : Our team uses 15Five to communicate ideas, wins, and identify issues. Especially as our offices expand and our team grows, it's been wonderful to have a tool that holds accountable and provides some continuity across the board. We've also been using it as reinforcement for training so that our new members can reiterate important information. Our account and sales teams are able to share big wins and improvements and our team supports have tools to gain insight they might otherwise miss. Our company participates in profit sharing and the "High 5" feature allows me to see who I've consistently been praising and for what reason--allowing me a more educated recommendation.

- Easy interface - Great customer service - Enforces accountability - Creates a space for communication and continued company culture - It's quick

I'd like to see analytics and suggestions from it. More company surveys and numbers offered--quizzes or other interactive components that would allow our team to have deeper insight into our employees challenges, happiness or frustrations.

il y a 7 ans

Brittni, Thank you SO MUCH for the fantastic review! Your advice is spot on about being strategic with questions. Also, we have analytics! It's one of the big features we released in 2016. I'll connect with you separately with more details. Thanks for being our valued customer! High Fives all around! Priscilla, 15Five Customer Success Manager

Eric
Eric
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 10 000+ employés

Great communication and feedback tool

I really like the High Fives feature than can be use to appreciate the work done by an employee. This is an incredibly useful feature that surely increases morale and boost productivity. Another great feature i love and enjoy using is the 1-on-1 feature. It's also very nice that the software is beautifully built and very easy for just about anyone to use.

I can't think of anything negative about this software. It has always worked well for me ever since I started using it.

Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Great tool for connecting with your team.

Commentaires : Overall, for a weekly check-in tool, it is great and easy to use. I think it is very basic which makes adoption easy but I am not sure how complex it could get.

I LOVE high - fives. Our company uses them religiously and shares them with everyone each week so it is a great way to say job well done! I also like the ability to share goals and log progress with my manager and express feedback that may not have been discussed during one on ones.

The questions asked each week are sometimes really general with nothing to really add value by answering. The review process is also pretty basic, but not sure if this is just how our company uses it.

Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

This is good tool aspect from HR Vision

Commentaires : The business aspect we solve many HR and Manager Problem

it has Easy interface - to work and use and also Great customer service it Provides the performance management software

Analytics for managers to check the task. it has a pre-set date Problem while submitting the task In which each submission can only have one reviewer so this is not good from my side.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us! I'm happy to hear you're getting value out of 15Five and will be sure to let our Customer Support team know they're doing a fantastic job taking care of our customers. I also appreciate you sharing feedback on some of the limitations you've encountered in 15Five. We're very committed to continuously innovating our product and will be making several exciting releases in 2020 that will address many of our customers' most pressing pain points. I'd love to hear more about how your organization is using 15Five today, including the benefits you're getting and challenges you're facing. Feel free to reach out! Best, Mike Siemasz Sr. Customer Marketing Manager

Robert
IT Development Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

15Five @ The University of Auckland

Commentaires : 15five has been awesome to improve our staff engagement. It's helped me as a leader keep tabs on what's happening across a broad group of people, and know where I need to focus my effort and provide support.

Ease of use, clear communication with team, great support from 15five, and even the blog posts have given us really useful insights!

It requires real commitment, you must prioritise and make time for the team particularly if you have a ton of direct reports.