15Five completely changed the way we lead our team

Shane M.
Manager, Field Services Group
Conseil en gestion, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I signed my team up for 15Five some time ago, hoping that this software would somehow tell me the questions I needed to ask to help them grow. When we first started our journey, the suggested questions quickly ran out, though! This was actually a great thing, as I could see the potential value, but now I needed to develop my own questions. This has been a MASSIVE recognition - software can't tell me what to ask my team, but it sure can help me create a culture with my own questions! We use 15Five to manage a nationally-disbursed Field Team of 27 associates, and routinely have extremely high satisfaction within the team. Just last week, I sent out a survey to the team to rate their managers on 8 key indicators (including 15Five interactions) - the result was a 97% favorable rating across all 8 KPIs. There's a lot that goes into that high rating, but 15Five is the glue that holds us together!

Avantages: - It's easy to use week-to-week and serves are our "meeting space"
- The use of "repeatable questions" has allowed my team to evolve from conventional performance management solutions to an ongoing discussion of each associates performance
- The visuals in the Dashboards allow me to display to the rest of the organization how my team is trending and continues to get the chatter going with other teams who don't (yet) use 15Five
- The OKR feature allows us to coach our team on ensuring that they are trending well towards both their professional and personal goals

Inconvénients: - I still struggle with the Question Queue, but have developed my own work-around to deal with that
- I wish that associates were not allowed to see other responses before submitting their own each week. There are some on my team that seem to look at other responses before submitting their own
- Associates should not be able to submit their responses before a pre-set date. My team is supposed to submit on Monday mornings. We are trying to drive a culture of reflection on Monday's before starting the week, but often they submit early (like on the weekend) - which has caused issues of them submitting before new questions rolled in.

Why you need to consider 15Five

Andy S.
Service Manager
Sécurité et enquêtes, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've worked for companies that had millions of dollars in revenue and companies that boasted many billions in revenue and both size orgs and every others that fall somewhere in between could find value in implementing this tool. The key is to use it consistently and be willing to objectively accept, analyze and use the data that is returned.

Avantages: I'm in the 30th year of my working life and career and have been fortunate to have seen a lot tools that center around the human resources arena. There are a lot of good ones out there and I've used many of them with success. But there is something different about 15Five. This tool gives you the right-size touch points to measure your team's temperature all along the way. Too many companies rely on annual reviews, or semi-annual if they are proactive to gauge their employee's mindset and solicit feedback. Two days out of the year doesn't come close to providing meaningful data. 15Five offers up a non-threatening way to check-in with your team and make sure everyone is in the game. There have been times where the 1-5 scale for "how did the week go" produced a "3" response. It presented the opportunity to ask the right questions and correct any challenges within a 5-day timeframe instead of the traditional 6-month interval. In some instances, the lower rating was based on factors outside of work which is helpful to know as well because home and work life always comingle despite our best efforts to separate the two. All-in-all... an extremely valuable tool.

Inconvénients: Perhaps a few more analytics for managers to check into but nothing that takes away from the overall value of the tool.

From an HR Professional; this is the most powerful and easy to use tool I have ever seen in business

Daniel B.
Operations Director
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We monitor and manage our whole team using the software. Major objectives to weekly check in. It is our #1 people tool.

Avantages: Super easy to use - no 'training' necessary (even though it is available). Get's the team to think every week about what's important, how they can be intentional with their time, what they want to achieve and how to bring ideas to the table. The performance management software takes conversations to where they should be - improving the working life of employees. It's development focussed and doesn't take long to do. The new homepage allows each team member to use the product daily to stay on top of what's important. We use the rating out of 5 each week as a key company metric to get a sense of how our team are feeling about work.

Inconvénients: We recently engaged a points based recognition program which I fear will replace the high5's. I'm wondering if this could be integrated somehow as the high5's were a real motivator for the team. From what I can tell, there is no analysis tool at the end of a review period to analyse the 'manager only' data so see what ratings were provided across the board. It would be great to use a talent rating in the system too which showed where our high performers were.

15Five is a great resource to promote employee engagement

Publié le 04/07/2016
Mike H.
Outbound Team Lead
Vente au détail
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: One of my first questions in my 15Five, which I still see on occasion is a three part question. What are you proud of this week? What are you stressed about? What can we do to relieve these stresses? I always have something I'm proud of. For me, the challenges come from what am I stressed about. I introduced my newest management to a typical day for me, and she felt there were many times I should be stressed. She helped me to find those portions of my day, and take on some of the extra responsibilities so I was working at the same level of efficiency throughout the whole day. To be specific, she took on some of my start of shift responsibilities, as I am limited to how long I have to prepare. Also, she took on some of my preparation for on boarding the new hires I receive. And lastly, she rescheduled some of my pickups that were always coming at the same time at my end of shift when I was trying to multi task and finish our data input. I was working through all these challenges and not even realizing that I didn't have to until I had 15Five to effectively communicate where I could use an extra hand.

Avantages: Everything. It has improved our open door policy by giving us another outlet for effective feedback. Also, the 15Five team is always looking towards improvements; inspiring to see that.

Inconvénients: It took longer for me to learn how to use it effectively. That was my own personal struggle. When presented with this service, I just wanted to hurry up, fill it out and get through it. I now know how to manage my time, fill it out a little bit here and there so I am not rushing to finish it at the end of the week. Maybe a stronger emphasis on filling it out little by little thru the week so the client isn't doing what I was doing at first and rushing to finish it with out providing efficient responses to the questions.

I love 15Five! We are currently using almost every feature they have available.

Publié le 17/01/2018
Delilah B.
Senior Culture and Operations Manager
13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: I have been using 15Five for years, with multiple companies. Then when I met the CEO and crew at an event and spoke with one of the product leaders for their future performance review feature they wanted to roll out, it seems they ended up using EVERYTHING I described to them in detail of how I thought the NEW version of performance reviews should be like when they launched "Your Best Self"! (Very flattered and stoked) We've already trained the team and coined it as Jelli's YBS. I was using BambooHR's perf review and switched immediately. Also their High Fives have a great tracking source I find very valuable.

Inconvénients: CS is always a tricky subject. Even though they have a great chat feature, the person I was speaking to was helpful and listen to the challenge with my BambooHR and 15Five integration, I believe she resolved the issue, but I never heard a follow up or closing ticket confirmation

15Five takes more than 15five to complete!

Publié le 06/10/2016
Shivani K.
Support client

Commentaires: I absoluately love the concept of 15five. In my head it sounds great - you update your manager, takes 15 minutes of your time, your manager can comment and you can always be synced! It definitely provides another channel of communication with your manager which is very useful. My manager and I would use it guide our 1:1 meetings by creating a list of topics we want to discuss which was good. I think the interface and user experience is great for the tool! The problem i found with 15five were the following: - It usually took way more than 15 minutes for me to complete my review! The questions we set up were open ended so in order to add detail and value to it I really had to take time to think about what i wanted to write and say. -the questions are repetitive. Which they do offer you to change your questions - but it seems like a lot of work to do on a weekly basis. -questions should be rotated -Questions should be more quantitative for example rate 1-10 how are you are feeling etc... - I don't know how much value our managers actually got out of 15five. It worked for some teams/groups and it didn't for others. Their customer service is excellent and we even met with their team 1-2 times a year to discuss how we can make our usage better. Overall it was a good tool that we used, but I think overtime we just grew out of it.

envoyé par 15Five le 06/10/2016

Shivani! Wow so grateful for the review. Thanks for your candid feedback.

I totally hear where you are coming from on the "time suck". We've come have some new features to help address these issues:

-First let's look at deactivating repetitive questions. That will cut down on the time it takes to fill out your 15Five. Click the little pencil icon next to the duplicate question and click "deactivate". A simple change that will go a long way for everyone!
-We have a Question Queue that will help you save time managing questions. It's an auto rotation of questions so they are kept fresh from week to week without the manual labor.
-We have metrics for quantitative questions! Results are pulled into dashboards so you can get a quick glance on any topic you want to measure.

I'll reach out separately to be sure I've taken care of all your concerns. Hope this is helpful! Thank you again for the review!

Easy to use, lightweight yet powerful performance partnership tool.

Todd W.
Director, HR & Employee Experience
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is the most meaningful performance management software I have ever used. It promotes weekly thought about "the next action" you need to take on your projects, it ensures that manager and team member are connecting regularly, it is easy to use and doesn't require an overwhelming amount of work to complete or review a report, and it naturally fits into other management best practices (e.g. one on one meetings, coaching, feedback, etc.).

Avantages: I like that 15Five is focused on frequent, easy, meaningful check ins between manager and team members rather than annual performance reviews. The weekly check ins on near term work develop a rhythm of weekly talking about what is going on now, the work's relation to the larger goals and initiatives and it provides opportunity to spin off thornier topics into one on one conversations. The weekly questions provide opportunity to go into topics of career development, culture, and other future focused areas. The High Fives are a great way to bring in peer to peer recognition. Everyone loves getting a High Five!

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to have more freedom in creating reports. The reporting that is currently available is helpful but I sometimes have needs to create more custom reports than are currently possible. Also, I would like to be able to have control over which High Fives show on the public feed (sometimes High Fives mention sensitive employee situations that you wouldn't want to include on the public feed).

Been using 15Five for a year, it has proven to be effective in managing a distributed work team

Publié le 15/01/2018
Paul G.
Director - IT Ops and Tech Resources
Papier et produits forestiers, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Helps me keep in touch with remote team members. Provides a snapshot of the various activities that the team is participating. Provides a direct feedback loop between leaders and their team members.

Avantages: The structure of 15Five allows the leader flexibility in how they would like their team to utilize the app. The leader can be very deliberate and direct the participants or can establish a framework and allow the team members to participate at their own level. The weekly questions are a great tool for getting a pulse on what is happening in a local team or with an individual, but it takes some coaching for some people to get comfortable with the questioning approach. My team has been challenged to embrace the tool as a social platform as this was not a natural behavior in our organization. It has taken some time, but many members of the team now provide High5's and other acknowledgement to team members that in the past would have gone unnoticed.

Inconvénients: I am not a big fan of the "out of the box" dashboards and flash reports. They provide usage data versus business impacting data. It requires a commitment from the leader or administrator to get the information that they need to run their business from the standard reporting. More templates would be helpful especially after your team has been using the product so there is worthwhile information that can be mined from the application.

15Five keeps personal goals in focus

Publié le 16/01/2019
David T.
Outreach strategist at Born Again Media
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love it. I am still in the works of getting the most out of it, would love it even more if it had a percentage calculator for the objectives. That would save me some time. A training section would be very beneficial for people that have not OKR's before. It would save many headackes.

Avantages: 15five is simple and easy to manage. Through time it has helped me realize how a treat my goals, and no surprise turns out I plan a lot and achieve little due to the fact that I get distracted with other goals along the way and forget the base ones. 15five allows me to see that by the end of each week, so now I plan less but stick to the goals that matter. I love the "High Fives" as I can congratulate team mates that helped me along the week. I also get high fives and get a sense to whom and what department my work is having the best impact, and which are not.

Inconvénients: It does not have a statistical feature for the goals, so I use spread sheets to calculate goals that require a percentage. ANd most goals do if I want to have a sense of how much I have covered (20%, 33,54% etc.). So it still requires external tools to complete a report. A percentage calculator would be an easy thing to implement. I just found out that there is a vacation feature. But it was really buried in the configuration pannel, I would expect to see it on a more relevant section, like the main navigation top bar. OKR training for customers. I have seen a couple of blog posts, but not a training section that resembles more a mini course. Success stories using OKR's from customers would be awesome as well.

15/5 Great Management Tool

Publié le 23/01/2019
Caitlin W.
Youth Engagement Activator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: 15/5 is a fantastic tool for remote teams

Avantages: There are several things I love about this software. The ability to check my co-workers 15/5's and see what types of tasks/goals they're working on weekly is useful in our remote team because it provides me with a reference which allows me to consider where I am in comparison to the rest of the team, and how I might shift my focus if need be.
The High Five tool is also fantastic because it allows us to show our appreciation for the little things we do for one another, as a remote team we aren't always sure if the things we do actually make much of a difference and this allows us to give "kudos" to things which otherwise might go unrecognized.

Inconvénients: One of the little issues I've had with this software is that it is difficult (Impossible?) to delete a task.
A quick example of this: If I write "Arrange a meeting with ___" and later that day I realize this is not the person I should be meeting with, it is difficult to remove the task, and though I can mark it as complete, it still makes the task list look cluttered and looking back on 15/5, may cause confusion.

Unique tool for keeping a pulse on employee engagement

Publié le 27/05/2019
Jenny L.
Logiciels, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Good experience and am interested to see where they go from here.

Avantages: The many different ways you can nudge employees to enjoy and benefit from working together. From giving high fives to anyone in the company, to the weekly check on how employees are feeling, to asking targeted questions, all of these help to figure out how my team is doing and feeling. To make things even easier, we wrote an integration with Slack to make it even easier to give high fives. High fives are a nice way of encouraging team members to help each other, we tabulate all the high fives collected and distribute prizes accordingly. The 1 on 1 planning feature was also useful, it helped to focus the 1 on 1 conversation into a way of measure progress against key OKRs.

Inconvénients: While 15five works well for specific use cases, it would be better served as part of a total HR solution. In the end, we found that the pricing was too expensive as our organization grew and budgets got tighter. It doesn't handle any core HR functions so it was hard to justify. I would love to see it become more integrated and attached with broader HR solutions.

Keeps Your Teams Focused - Never A Surprise

Joshua S.
Director of Project Management Services
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: 15Five has allowed me to be proactive in manging my team through our weekly 1:1's - getting a clear understanding of my employees' needs as well as their focus from week to week. Having the ability to ask strategic questions - and continually updating and revising them - allows me to get a review of my employees true reflection and state of mind. This has been valuable in so many ways - from how I interact with the employee; how they continue to progress on tasks; and where they're focus is on overall objectives. Being able to publically and privately provide kudos and immediate feedback - which help in the review process - ensures there is never a surprise to either myself or the employee.

Inconvénients: Allowing collaboration (multiple owners) of an overall objective. You can have a parent objective, and multiple team members assigned to support the objective, but at time required to have duplicate child tasks - rather than having the ability to focus as a group. I appreciate the individual aspects, but being able to work as a group is equally important.

15Five Review

Publié le 23/10/2018
Kayla S.
Communications Specialist
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am not a supervisor in my organization, but I do fill out a 15Five survey every month. My supervisor creates a list of questions that allow us to discuss every aspect of my job, from how I am feeling about the culture and relationships with my coworkers, to where I feel I am stuck and need some guidance, and it asks about goals for the next month. My supervisor can easily comment back on my answers, and it allows us to touch base quickly if we are not able to meet in person. But, if there is an area that we need to discuss, we can prioritize that and schedule a meeting to discuss it. I love that we can give high fives to others, and we can help encourage people regularly.

Avantages: This is a great software that allows you to check in with your teammates on a regular basis. The ease of use for this project is perfect, and it is clear, clean, and easy to navigate. I love that the supervisor creates whatever questions they think are applicable for this time period, and then all team members are able to answer the same questions. This gives an overall sense of the culture, the feel of the company as a whole. It helps identify gaps, places where a team member may be stuck, but also where your team is excelling. We use the goals feature every month that we send this out, and it truly helps us organize, prioritize, and stay on track. I would highly recommend this software to any and every company out there.

Inconvénients: I really don't have anything that I haven't liked so far. This is a great software that allows you to check in with your team mates on a regular basis.

Excellent Way to Track Employee Goals and Sentiment

Publié le 13/05/2019
Paid Media Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: 15Five has allowed my company to hold itself, its employees, and its departments accountable to their predefined as well as prescribed goals. The high five forum allows employees to boost each other. The goals sections hold the company and its employees accountable. The questions section lets an organization hear from its employees in a way traditional open forums do not.

Avantages: 15Five makes it easy to input and track personal, department, and company goals
A great app UX makes it easy to use on the go
The high five feature is great for company culture as it gives employees a forum to support each other and give public recognition
The questions feature lets you easily survey your department or entire organization, which is a great way to discover new ideas that management might not have thought of.

Inconvénients: I don't have a single thing about this software that would keep me from recommending. It is, in my mind, the best I have encountered when it comes to goal tracking.

Great management resource

Publié le 10/11/2017
Controller
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Organizational tool to keep my team moving towards their goals and ensuring we are offering a culture that matches our values.

Avantages: I love the actionable items to track 1:1's so that my team and I reference the same listing and that it carries forward to the next meeting. I don't have to keep track of a spreadsheet or paper with notes. It is all there for me.

Inconvénients: The OKR's can be clunky when wanting to see all the different inputs into a departmental or company goal. It would be helpful to see the direct links in a better way that is more easily digested.

envoyé par 15Five le 14/11/2017

Hi,

Thanks so much for the review. Really glad you are benefiting from the new 1:1 agendas!

One a separate note, I'm sorry you are having a bad experience with OKRs. I wonder if you are referencing our old OKR feature that was always in beta and never fully developed (it is indeed clunky).

In its place, we created a new fully-fledged Objectives feature. I'd be happy to share more if you'd like to send me an email. I want you to have a great experience with every aspect of our software so please do reach out. Even if it is the new Objectives feature you are referencing we'd love to hear how we can improve.

Thanks again for the review. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Priscilla Zorrilla
15Five Customer Success Manager

Great performance management software

Publié le 27/08/2019
Senior Manager, Global Experiences
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall 15five is a great tool to keep teams/companies on track of their goals, tasks etc. The rewards (high fives) feature is a great tool to motivate and keep props to team members on a weekly basis.

Avantages: Very intuitive and easy to use. No training needed! I like that 15five have several features such as the actual 15five (basically your to do list for the week), team/company objectives, high fives (team members give you a shout out), AND manager/peer reviews. It mainly helps me keep track of my upcoming and past tasks. I can easily go back to a previous tasks and make sure it has been completed. I like that I can check off tasks that I have completed. It feels very satisfying!! I also like that all my reviews are kept in one place. I don't need dig into my emails anymore. I also like how easy it is to write either self reviews or manager reviews as I can go back and look into my previous works / high fives given and received to build a complete and very professional report. Lastly, the high fives feature is a great feature. It enables anyone to give a shout out to someone within the company that is visible to everyone.

Inconvénients: At first, I was very skeptical using 15five because I had my own way of keeping track of my tasks, but I absolutely love this software now. I have nothing bad to say about 15five! It has definitely helped me be more focused and productive since I started using it!

We love 15Five!

Publié le 12/03/2019
Host Team Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: 15Five has helped our organization tremendously to improve team member engagement! Asking relevant questions frequently helps everyone feel valued and heard. Plus, with simple features like mentions, it allows for greater and unexpected collaboration that has benefitted everyone. We LOVE 15Five!

Avantages: Our organization absolutely loves how easy 15Five is to use for feedback. It allows us to change our questions easily and frequently so that we can keep the engagement high with all of our direct reports. The mobile app is also one of the best features as it allows team members to complete their 15Fives quickly and on the job in our fast-paced working environment.

Inconvénients: It is a large financial investment, and a few years ago when we implemented 15Fives and we had different levels of management/leadership needing to collect feedback from some of the same employees, but employees couldn't have more than one 15Five account tied to their email address, we found ourselves paying sometimes double for the same person. So you must be very intentional with your structure for using this feedback tool so that your investment matches who you're developing.

High five for 15five!

Publié le 18/01/2017
Brittni K.
VP
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our team uses 15Five to communicate ideas, wins, and identify issues. Especially as our offices expand and our team grows, it's been wonderful to have a tool that holds accountable and provides some continuity across the board. We've also been using it as reinforcement for training so that our new members can reiterate important information. Our account and sales teams are able to share big wins and improvements and our team supports have tools to gain insight they might otherwise miss. Our company participates in profit sharing and the "High 5" feature allows me to see who I've consistently been praising and for what reason--allowing me a more educated recommendation.

Avantages: - Easy interface
- Great customer service
- Enforces accountability
- Creates a space for communication and continued company culture
- It's quick

Inconvénients: I'd like to see analytics and suggestions from it. More company surveys and numbers offered--quizzes or other interactive components that would allow our team to have deeper insight into our employees challenges, happiness or frustrations.

envoyé par 15Five le 18/01/2017

Brittni,

Thank you SO MUCH for the fantastic review! Your advice is spot on about being strategic with questions.

Also, we have analytics! It's one of the big features we released in 2016. I'll connect with you separately with more details.

Thanks for being our valued customer! High Fives all around!

Priscilla, 15Five Customer Success Manager

Great Product for List-Making and Written Feedback

Publié le 25/01/2019
Anna Y.
NextGen Assistant
Institutions religieuses, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In our office, 15Five has been a great tool for communication and accountability for both weekly and ongoing projects. It has helped me and my supervisor keep track of my progress, it has helped me re-prioritize my daily goals as needed, and it has helped us as a community encourage one another in the little "wins" we have each week. I love how much positivity it generates in our office community.

Avantages: I love that you can create goals for the next week AND add to your list of accomplishments other tasks that you got done during the week... and that there's room for comments to give updates on longer projects. I also like the high fives -- it's a great way to keep the office positive and affirm people for the little things they do each week to make things go well.

Inconvénients: I don't know if I need to know that I'm on time 57% of the weeks that I submit. I think it's good to hold users accountable for submitting and keeping track of streaks is nice for those who like "perfect attendance" type awards, but for those weeks when you're already underwater and barely getting your 15Five in by Monday... two days late, it doesn't feel good to have the software tell you afterwards, "Oh, and by the way, you're late a lot..."

It's great....but!

Publié le 11/11/2018
Dan K.
Director of Marketing
Production audiovisuelle, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I seriously love 15Five from an organizational perspective. It makes a lot of sense for a business owner or manager to implement 15Five into their workplace. It gets your employee to have open and honest conversations all while not having to move from their desk.... but keep reading below.

Inconvénients: While it's great from an idea perspective, in reality, it doesn't always work as planned. You will see that your employees still hold out on providing the whole truth. And frankly, can you blame them? It's hard to have a fully open conversation with your manager, and this software tries to make that happen. From a managers perspective, it's best to implement this software with an in person conversation. While it's easy to just use it weekly online, it's best to have an employee fill out their 15Five and go through it together during an in-person meeting. Do whatever you can to get your employees to speak the whole truth - but keep in mind, it is insanely hard to get everything out.

Easily track the pulse of your team each week

Publié le 03/02/2018
Ashlee B.
Special Project Coordinator
13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: The ability to alternate the questions from week to week, or create a rotating bank of questions, means you can not only touch base with your team weekly, but you can also measure progress on a monthly basis. This means you can see the day to day, as well as the big picture trends. I also like the "High Five" and tagging integrations which make 15Five feel less like reporting to a boss, and more like a social sharing experience.

Inconvénients: Each submission can only have one reviewer. So if multiple managers need to access and comment on a 15Five, one has to be ranked above the other- it's hierarchal.

The interaction between bosses and staff is more direct and close thanks to this software

Publié le 19/07/2018
Everianny B.
Senior Tax Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: 15FIVE, is an excellent solution for any company that wants better levels of feedback with its employees. A good manager is one who cares about the welfare of their workers, the challenges, the projected goals and the performance and productivity, and this software is a very efficient alternative for these purposes

Avantages: This software was introduced by the human resources department of my company, demonstrating excellent benefits that I will mention below: - A more direct relationship between the workers and the heads of the company where I work. -A permanent feedback system where different characteristics such as the morale of the work team are evaluated, expectations, successes and failures, making direct reports to the bosses in order to attack problems and strengthen solutions that strengthen the spirit and productivity of the employee. -Information in real time of the different problems that are generated in my workplace. This ensures that supervisors and managers have a clearer job and managerial outlook.

Inconvénients: This software came to strengthen the feedback between various levels of command of the company, has sensitized and brought to reality the problems of the company, creating an excellent working environment, therefore I have no claim whatsoever about this software

Software that Improves Relationships

Supervisor, Channel Integration
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, 15Five has changed the game in managing 1:1's with direct reports and empowers team members to play a larger role in their relationship with me and other team members. It encourages both people in a 1:1 to play an active and intentional role. I also think it gives more power to the person hoping to grow their career while making it easier as a boss to set clear expectations for what it will take to do so.

Avantages: - Filling out the 15Five every week (for my boss) and reviewing direct reports keeps me in the loop without running the risk of micromanaging team members.
- Facilitates and documents 1:1s
- Captures growth opportunities / successes for future recall, documentation to make case for promotion

Inconvénients: Objectives are a bit clunky, not as easily customized to fit the needs of our media (agency) team. Don't love how individual objectives latter up within the company overview dashboard and would love more advice for how to make goals more actionable/measurable.

Remarkable Communication!

Jeff H.
Support client

Avantages: I have been using 15 Five for several years now and my team loves it. They enjoy getting feedback and they really enjoy updating their otherwise clueless bosses on the great things they are accomplishing! : )

Inconvénients: There is just so much power in the tool that we have not found the time to explore and implement everything yet. I would love a way to see what my employee is going to see before I finalize their report. That way I see the questions I created for them with the Suggestion Box, the company wide questions, etc. and know exactly what they will see as I am designing changes.

Great Idea – push it to the next level

Publié le 22/01/2019
Katrina P.
Content Designer
Design, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: 15five allowed our very small company to instantiate a formal HR process. It set the course for regular performance review cycles which in turn leave people feeling more motivated. In general, it's a morale booster – though it can get repetitive. I think a few tweaks to make features more robust and easy to use will go along way. I want to document my own personal growth and objectives – maybe totally privately – in an easier way.

Avantages: This software is excellent for small businesses looking to streamline and professionalize their HR approach. Prior to 15five, my company basically had no formal HR system, which I think is surprisingly common amongst small and medium sized companies. I like the report structure. I like the tracking over time. I like/use nearly all of the features.

Inconvénients: There are a lot of features that are buried. It took me several months of use to find, then understand how to use objectives. The peer review process was also a little weird as it asked me to comment on my co-workers' career goals and trajectory – not information I had access to. I would like to see more structure around professional development for individuals. It seems like there's a lot of overlap/confusion around flagging for followup, adding items to a 1:1, following up, commenting. I wish it was all even just a little bit simpler.