Avis clients sur Awardco

4,9 (3 403) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Awardco

La seule plateforme de reconnaissance et d'engagement des employés qui s'intègre à Amazon pour offrir une reconnaissance gratifiante, simple et flexible.

En savoir plus sur Awardco

Easy to spend and use the money I earn-I like that I can use my money on Amazon or get a gift card.

I can't honestly say I disliked anything about the process or the experience of using Awardco.

Awardco - Notes

4,9

Awardco a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 3 403 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Awardco ?

Filtrer les avis (3 403)

Richard
Richard
Senior Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 1 001-5 000 employés

Awardco provides incentives that my employees love

Commentaires : Overall it's been very positive. I've worked places with no awards program, and at places with similar programs, but nothing as smooth and nice as Awardco.

I love that it's simple and easy to use, but most of all I love that it gives my employees a way to recognize others, and be recognized for great work. And the incentives are actually valuable to them. My employees love receiving points and being able to exchange them for products and gift cards that they want. Our previous awards provider offered a similar incentive program, but the only catch was that it was a bunch of stuff that no one really wanted, and the rewards portal was clunky and difficult to use. This is much easier and way better.

The things I don't like are set by my organization, not by Awardco. For example, we don't have enough points to spread out to everyone, or recognize everyone that deserves recognition. And we have policies that you can't recognize anyone in management, which is too bad. But from a system perspective, there really isn't anything that is undesirable. The other thing I don't like is that it can breed a back-scratching environment, where friends and co-workers award each other points just to get points. It's not born out of excellence in the workplace.

Donna
HR Business Partner (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A Great Way to Recognize Employees!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The whole process from the original chats with the Sales team and then the progression to Implementation were seamless. The customer service team is super helpful and very understanding even when I feel stupid about an admin feature. I have yet to find anyone who doesn't obviously believe in the product and want the customer (me) to feel valued and successful.

We use Awardco to recognize Birthdays, work anniversaries and wellness achievements. One of our companies even gave their employees a holiday gift surprise of points!

Setting up new recognitions - this is a little more confusing! and the budget process can be cumbersome but the new explanations and "How We Built This" have helped!

William
Master Mechanic (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 5 001-10 000 employés

Great products, not user friendly

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The software offers a plethora of options for those receiving points

The software a s whole does not seem to be very user friendly. The product descriptions are general and not item specific. If you are not sure of the correct name of a product or manufacturer, it can be difficult to locate it.

Hannah
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Solid Product

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, this system meets our needs & helps employees feel recognized by others.

The software is easy to use for both employees & managers. I love that people can feed off of recognition provided (similar to social media). We went live 12/1, and the system is already heavily utilized by our employees.

There are certain customizations which can't currently be done. Additionally, if you don't have enough points, you can't cash in on products. I wish that you could use your personal credit card to pay for the "extra".

Kimberley
Total Rewards Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

Awardco, so much more than service awards!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Just love it! We are now looking at how we can expand it to include manager to peer recognition, peer to peer recognition, wellness participation recognition, uniform allowances, even performance management compliance.

Love that the data is continuously updated. With high turnover we don't want to be rewarding terminated associates. We were able to simplify our holiday gift program that used to take many hours of work down to just minutes.

Reporting is still a little confusing, but we are still relatively new at it.

Travis
Principal Clinical Data Manager (É.-U.)
Recherche, 501-1 000 employés

Engaging and rewarding

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I have grown quite fond of the various reward options but I have always loved the ability to keep tabs on all the peer-to-peer recognition in the company. It's a simple tool but it does exactly what it should do and it does this well.

I would always welcome additional rewards but I don't have any true negatives. It would be "nice to have" the ability to receive all recognitions, including work anniversaries, with the automated tracking e-mail.

Micheal
Distribution Operations Leader (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 501-1 000 employés

Recognizing the application that allows recognition.

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great, period.

I believe that, like mentioned earlier, the ability to have the application and formatting feel closer to current social media platforms that are popular helps with engagement from peers and management. The ability to respond to and to allow others to comment and respond to recognition submissions is ideal for further peer support. Giving management the ability to include monetary values (in the form of points) to desired submissions helps as well, this was an addition that has allowed for our prior antiquated and inconsistent model to be updated with. Additionally, being able to change your personal settings for alert types allows for quicker, and more visibility.

The only thing that I could see being updated is allowing for more depth in formatting of the submissions and text, and to accept Word formatting. In many cases, I will write my submissions in Word first, then copy and paste when I am ready to share. The lack of formatting doesn't allow for the desired reading experience in the same way. Other than that, I can't think of anything else.

Jay
Sr. Director Oncology PM (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 501-1 000 employés

EXTREMELY USEFUL and critical to motivating valuable colleagues !

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I love it truly and would be disturbed if they removed this. As a team lead, It really helps recognition and reinforcement in ways no other message, conversation, note, report could.

The informed self-service nature of Awardco is perfectly suited for high performing companies. The fact that employees are given the ability to reward and recognize each other, with preset limits, is truly a great way to foster corporate culture!When awards are given, they are not just blind, but given in the context of the cornerstone company values. Not just "hey you're great" but "here's why you're great and how you support our company values".

Perhaps the ability to transfer remaining award allocation to a colleague / subordinate who would like to recognize more colleagues themselves.

Jadwiga
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Impression, 201-500 employés

Awardco Review

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I love how easy this product is to use from both an admin and as a user. The options available to redeem your points can be tailored to the recipient is great, as it makes it feel as a personal touch.

Though the reporting is pretty good, I sometimes have a hard time finding the right report that is needed, maybe the ability to build an ad hoc report would be a nice capability.

Tracey
Tracey
VP Human Resources (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 1 001-5 000 employés

Awardco rocks!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Benefits have been great, employees are satisfied.

We are one year into our Awardco journey and so far I am very pleased with the platform!

Nothing really, there is a good deal of options for the product and its easy to use and administer.

Kelsey
Senior HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Detailed customization with an excellent support team!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : So far, the greatest issue that we've solved with Awardco is the timeliness of recognition. We can go in and recognize one another in real time. This has also opened up some transparency on what different teams are doing.

What we like most about Awardco, is how easy it is to use. Even if people are not skilled with technology or are not familiar with social media, it's really quick and simple to guide them on how to recognize.

I wish there was an app, many users have expressed a wish for that.

Susan
Talent Engagement & Retention Manager (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

Awardco is easy to use

Commentaires : Everyone I have dealt with has been personable. I receive good support when needed and quick resolutions to any issues that arise.

Easy to navigate and work with. Very user friendly.

I could use some additional reporting functionalities and the ability to drill down a little more into each user easier.

Nicole
Director of HR (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to implement, Easy to use

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Great experience - the weekly check-ins during implementation were key! We were able to get the system built and ready to go live quickly and seamlessly!

Takes the burden off of a small team to manage the ongoing recognitions that greatly impact engagement and retention.

Integration was fairly seamless, unfortunately we had a bit of a issue when we went "live".

Jenna
Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51-200 employés

Awardco is like a bright shiny star of positivity and joy.

Commentaires : Awardco has helped to foster an atmosphere where I am actively watching for the good work that others are doing so that I can recognize my colleagues on the Awardco platform. This helps me have habits centered around gratitude and appreciation of others at the forefront of every interaction. I've always tried to express gratitude, but I certainly didn't express it as often when someone helped with a project. A quick verbal thank you would have previously been the extent of the expression of gratitude. With Awardco, I know that I have 5 points every month to highlight others, and if I don't use them they are wasted opportunities. So I'm conciously looking for those opportunitites to express gratitude in a bigger way - a written thank you via Awardco. And I've found that it's very easy to find way more than 5 opportunities each month, and I often do still write a note on Awardco, even if I'm out of points. That note is so quick to write, and it means a little more than the verbal gratitude. It certainly means more to me when I get one from someone else. Thank you Awardco for fostering positivity and a strong sense of team at my workplace!

Awardco gives me the ability to recognize my colleagues when I see someone doing something awesome or working hard on a project. At my company, we each have 5 Awardco points that we can give out every month. It's such a great way to strengthen teams and inter-departmental relationships. I'm always on the lookout for reasons to give Awardco points to my colleagues, and this has really helped me appreciate the great work that so many around me are doing. I also LOVE getting Awardco points when others recognize me - seeing the notification email always immediately makes my heart race with joy! And then reading something nice from a colleague makes the whole day brighter. I love that we have the ability to shine positivity on each other and celebrate each other's accomplishments. And I love to occasionally read what my colleagues are getting Awardco points for, as it's exciting to hear what everyone is working on.

I'm not sure that there is really anything that I don't like about Awardco. I've associated it with joy!

Mikaela
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Machines, 51-200 employés

Great addition to the company!

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall we really like Awardco and it has been a good addition to the business! It's nice to have a way to encourage and reward our employees. I also like that people can give recognition even without points/money attached. That is a great option for employees that don't have their own budget to recognize others. We also use it to give service awards, Christmas gifts, etc. which is very convenient! Lastly, our customer service with Awardco is always great. We have account reps we speak with regularly and are always available to help with whatever we need.

I love the ease of using the platform! It's very user friendly both as a user and an admin. This is key since employees won't use it if it's too complicated or hard to figure out. I also love the product offerings! Since it's linked to Amazon employees can get just about anything. We also recently added the Swag store and have been loving that too! It's really nice to be able to use Awardco for that and not a third party apparel company.

Our reoccurring complaint is we wish there was a way for employees to use a credit card to pay the difference on items they want, instead of having to wait for more points to be awarded. Often our employees hoard points because they are saving for something specific and might only be a few points away. We know enabling gift cards could be a work around, but that comes with tax implications we don't want to deal with. I do also wish the reporting on the admin side was a little more robust - it works for us because we have a smaller organization so it's easy for me to still look at a list of all employee data if I'm looking for information not provided in a report, but that would be more challenging with a bigger company.

Steve
Director of Business Operations (É.-U.)
Meubles, 51-200 employés

Excellent Employer Recognition System!!!

Commentaires : We formerly had an in-house built recognition system. It worked fairly well, but the interface was not great and the data collection was cumbersome. Switching to Awardco immediately resolved all those issues. It's easy for our employees to use, easy to manage on the admin side and easy to collect and report recognition data to the management team and employees.

We've been using Awardco for just over a year now and it is an amazing service! It has an intuitive interface, is simple for our employees to use and we love the data collection and reporting capabilities.

Nothing! Having used Awardco for a year now, we have yet to find anything we dislike about it. We are a medium sized company and Awardco meets and exceeds every expectation.

Carlee
Leave Coordinator (HR) ()

Great incentive award system

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I haven't been directly involved with implementing Awardco, but ever since we switched I have heard nothing but good things from employees and managers alike. It is SO much easier and faster than our old system/procedure for awarding and recognizing employees.

I love how easy it is to cash in on your awards. I love how it is fast... If my manager rewards me with points they are available immediately. I also love that most points don't expire... it's fun to see them build up.

It would be nice to be able to access it outside of work... usually I don't have time to cash in at work so I just opt for a giftcard and browse later.

Lisa
Lisa
North American Field Operations Manager (Canada)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

AwardCo. is exactly what we needed and more!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I initially started looking for a new partner after hitting wall after wall where we were. We wanted to connect our swag store on Spotify to our loyalty platform so our sales reps could use their loyalty currency to purchase merch and AwardCo. made it happen when seemingly no one else could! They also helped to modernize our program, our reps love the ability to shout each other out on the Feed!

Working with AwardCo has been incredible for Day 1. I sourced them out after running into issue after issue with our previous loyalty platform provider and it has been the best decision! They helped us break through walls in our program we had been up against for years!

I know it's a good process to specialize in sales, onboarding and then Account Management, but it's never a simple transition between company contacts. That being said, we often get sold on a product only to discover the follow through isn't there. That's not the case with AwardCo., every contact we've worked with there has been incredible!

Lindsey
Employee Experience Consultant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Fantastic product with many options

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : AwardCo is currently housing all peer to peer recognitions, service anniversary program, wellness program, and will be a large part of our employee appreciation week. It is a fantastic one stop shop for all employee recognition which is great for busy staff to work in to their dat. easy and fast means more recognition and happier employees.

The entire process was easy. I have had a great experience creating updates and new programs from the success of the initial roll out. Any idea for the software they are able to execute.

The cost of their storefront was unfortunately too much, however they were able to work out a way to function with out current vendor at no additional cost.

Ashlyn
Surgery Scheduler (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 5 001-10 000 employés

Ashlyn Rofick's Review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Very happy with this Software - a positivity booster like this is a fantastic asset in a Team Based company like ours!

I love the way this is a tool purely for the use of positivity and building people up. Both Teammates and those in Leadership have the opportunity to recognize Outstanding moments as well as those that are Quietly Consistent. Anytime an AWARDCO Email pops up, you are instantly happy to check it!

I only wish that there were more points allowed for team mates to give to others. Maybe instead minimizing the total points we are able to give, we maybe just have limits on how OFTEN we can give points to INDIVIDUALS. For example: Currently if I wanted to thank about 8 people on my team with the 5point gift option, I would not be able to because I don't have enough points. But Ideally, I could thank each one of them with the 5point option but would have to wait an allotted amount of time before any of them were eligible to be thanked with that option again.

Sandra
Student Loan Closer (É.-U.)

Awardco

Commentaires : I have enjoyed looking for different items. Shopping online is so much easier. Especially in todays world. And it is delivered right to your door.

Easy to understand and figure out. I am older, so the more simple the better for me.

timed out to fast. Not enough different sizes to choose from. Needs more detail description of items.

travis
Account Executive (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés

Awardco and "Bravo Bucks" help me as an employee work harder to earn as many bravo bucks as possible

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : ive never had a problem. Sometimes ill buy a product and after it arrives i realize the description was not exactly correct, and ive called the awardco company and customer support was so easy to work with. In fact i could take my return item to a wholefoods to send it back

i have earned everything from apple watches, ipads, appple ear buds, water proof speakers and even visa gift cards all because my company chooses to give us (its employees) chances to win bravo bucks. a bravo buck is the equivalent of $1 and when you earn hundreds of bravo bucks you can buy some amazing gifts for your self or your loved ones. its also come in handy around Christmas time as I have used the money i earned just for being a great employee to buy some expensive gifts for my friends and family and of course myself!

the catalog of items is somewhat limited, but there is almost at least 1 option for whatever you could ever want

Gerardo
Gerardo
Marketing and Communications Manager (Espagne)
Études de marché, 5 001-10 000 employés

A tool that gives value to workers

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It has access fucnions by Mobiles something that is quite good if employees are not found in work sites, allows you to analyze and give recognition to the best for improvements both collective and personal and personal

This is a recognition tool through the workings of work, but this tool is also quite fucnional even for invitations to events or nominations for better performances is a type of system that well executed only improves labor flow by increasing interest in As for efforts by the team and a safe growing in the organization

It is the type of tool that is usually underestimated, but for constantly growing organizations it is important to have this type of siustems, which is also understandable

Mario
Insurance Support Supervisor (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

A must have rewards program!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Since using the Awardco platform, I have found it to be a great way to recognize and reward my team of employees for all their hard work and exceptional achievements.

This software is very easy to use and navigate. It is very user friendly.

I can't say there is really anything that I like least about this software. Again, I find it very easy to use.

Carlee
Leave Coordinator (É.-U.)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

Convenient way to recognize and reward, awesome value

Commentaires : Awardco has really impressed me so far, and I know other employees feel the same way. It is very easy and convenient for leadership to recognize their employees when warranted. I think the ease and quickness will pursuade more managers to recogonze their employees hard work more often. Thank you for an awesome product!

I love how easy it was to spend my points... I also love the fact that you can order multiple things and at different times, rather than having to spend the entire amount all at once and/or losing out on some of the points. I felt like I truly was able to utilize spending my points to their fullest value.

At first, I thought the only items you could choose were the ones "suggested" in the categories on the home page. It was through another co-worker and trial and error discovering you can still choose from thousands of options by utilizing the "search" function. It would be nice to be able to pay the difference for an item(s) that is just a little over your available spending points. There were a few things that were only like 1 or 2 points over my spending availability. If there was an option to just input your debit/credit card to pay for the difference right then that would be even better!