15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Awardco

En savoir plus sur Awardco

La seule plateforme de reconnaissance et d'engagement des employés qui s'intègre à Amazon pour offrir une reconnaissance gratifiante, simple et flexible.

En savoir plus sur Awardco

Easy to spend and use the money I earn-I like that I can use my money on Amazon or get a gift card.

I can't honestly say I disliked anything about the process or the experience of using Awardco.

Awardco - Notes

4,9

Awardco a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 4 562 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Awardco ?

Filtrer les avis (4 562)

Richard
Richard
Senior Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 1 001–5 000 employés

Awardco provides incentives that my employees love

Commentaires : Overall it's been very positive. I've worked places with no awards program, and at places with similar programs, but nothing as smooth and nice as Awardco.

I love that it's simple and easy to use, but most of all I love that it gives my employees a way to recognize others, and be recognized for great work. And the incentives are actually valuable to them. My employees love receiving points and being able to exchange them for products and gift cards that they want. Our previous awards provider offered a similar incentive program, but the only catch was that it was a bunch of stuff that no one really wanted, and the rewards portal was clunky and difficult to use. This is much easier and way better.

The things I don't like are set by my organization, not by Awardco. For example, we don't have enough points to spread out to everyone, or recognize everyone that deserves recognition. And we have policies that you can't recognize anyone in management, which is too bad. But from a system perspective, there really isn't anything that is undesirable. The other thing I don't like is that it can breed a back-scratching environment, where friends and co-workers award each other points just to get points. It's not born out of excellence in the workplace.

Amberlee
Senior Communication Specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Stop Looking...This is Where You Want To Be

Commentaires : Awardco has figured out the maximum benefit with minimum effort. We are able to recognize our employees quickly and effortlessly, and we love it!

The Award options are unlimited and it's the only system that partners with Amazon. Hundreds of other options for our employees to choose from. Everyone...and I mean everyone who have used our system, love it much better than our previous 'catalog' options for anniversaries. And used as an employee recognition platform, Awardco goes above and beyond! Awardco is easy to use for both the end user and administrators. The staff at Awardco are so helpful and open to feedback and suggestions on how to make the system even better.

What's great about Awardco is that they listen to their clients. I've seen where improvements can be made and not only to they meet with me to understand the ask and issue, they have actively put new features in and improvements. They are always working to make the system better. There are always new things I want or think the system should have/do, but I know they are working on my suggestions or rolling out even better improvements I didn't even think of.

stephanie

Andrea
Software Developer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Terrible product

Commentaires : Because the search functionality was non-existant, I decided the easiest way to use Awardco would be to search for the thing I wanted on Amazon, then copy and paste that exact title into Awardco. Of course, the majority of the items that are available on Amazon aren't in the Awardco catalog even though it uses the Amazon engine. I did finally find an outdoor umbrella, but I wasn't able to select which color I wanted, so that was out. Be prepared to buy basic items, not things that you actually want. I added a huge Lego set to my cart, but it disappeared before I could complete the purchase. I finally decided to search for gift cards. Thankfully, there is a large assortment. So, I ordered three Amazon gift cards that totaled up to the number of points I have available. I have yet to receiv an email to say that my order has been processed, shipped, received, nothing. That was May 11th. The order shows processed, but it is now June 9th and I still haven't heard anything from Awardco. This is $150 in gift cards that has just vanished. It was my 10 year anniversary present from my company. Next time I'll just take the Visa gift card and company pin. This entire experience has been a complete nightmare, and I have given this feedback to everyone. A waste of time. Horrible experience.

I didn't like anything at all about this product. This product was completely horrible as a customer.

The search functionality was horrible. At most, there was a browse feature. For example, you can type in "Nalgene Water Bottle", and you will be provided with a list of things that match that search description. There is no way to narrow down the choices, select colors, or search for specific items. If an item comes in multiple colors, you can't pick which color you want. You just order and hope for the best. There has been absolutely zero contact from Awardco even after placing my order. The order is in limbo. You aren't able to add points, or buy something outside of your points range by purchasing more points. If you have 99 points, and the item is 100 points, you can't have it.

Aaron
Manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 1 001–5 000 employés

User review

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Positive experience, the customer service concern I had was resolved seamlessly.

Ease of use. Integration with Amazon is a great feature.

Amazon pricing is higher through Awardco than direct.

Julie
Information Management (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

Very High Quality Company Engagement and Reward System

Commentaires : I enjoy the engagement and understand how critical this is to employee and business culture and retention. I have always enjoyed shopping and spending my points when I earn them an always receive wonderful items with very fast delivery.

Ease of use, Email Notification in Addition to Shared Posted Verbiage, Tie-In Ability to earn Points to Spend at Amazon, Ease of Ability to Add Comments and Emojis to other Shout Outs.

I cannot find lists of fellow co-workers Anniversaries and Birthdays for those who have opted in to share this info. I was able to use this feature on 2 prior platforms similar to this. Also the Emojis added do not give any details about who gave them. I do not know if this is on purpose but if the idea is to be similar to a "Like" function, those indicate who gave them.

Trisha
VP Engagement and Comms
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Rewards from Awardco!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Excellent experience! I really appreciate that the system is available for use and encourage people to use it regularly.

Options to select an item after receiving an award. Options to reward others. Options to purchase up on items of interest if the $ award given doesn't meet the purchase price of something of interest. Options to create your own gift card amount Options for egift cards because there is a lot of fraud with actual gift cards in stores now.

not used enough by the team. The more everyone on the team and supervisors use this system, the more positive the culture will be.

Rosanna
PFC (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Yearly Rewards

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The options for gift cards or rewards, my kids like certain things and my husband likes different things, it covers my whole family

N/A--I have no issues using this from my company. The login is easy and there is fast shipping

Julia
Project Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 10 000+ employés

Awardco Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Awardco is easy to use and makes recognition easy. N/A

Recognition is an important incentive and Awardco makes recognition easy.

I don't really have anything I don't like about Awardco. N/A

Jeremy
Craft Training Specialist (É.-U.)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés

A welcome reward for a job well done.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

I love that I can purchase little what nots from amazon that aren't essential but surely fun to have and its like the company bought them for me

the selection is slightly limited from what amazon offers but that is defiantly ok

Jenna
Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51–200 employés

Awardco is like a bright shiny star of positivity and joy.

Commentaires : Awardco has helped to foster an atmosphere where I am actively watching for the good work that others are doing so that I can recognize my colleagues on the Awardco platform. This helps me have habits centered around gratitude and appreciation of others at the forefront of every interaction. I've always tried to express gratitude, but I certainly didn't express it as often when someone helped with a project. A quick verbal thank you would have previously been the extent of the expression of gratitude. With Awardco, I know that I have 5 points every month to highlight others, and if I don't use them they are wasted opportunities. So I'm conciously looking for those opportunitites to express gratitude in a bigger way - a written thank you via Awardco. And I've found that it's very easy to find way more than 5 opportunities each month, and I often do still write a note on Awardco, even if I'm out of points. That note is so quick to write, and it means a little more than the verbal gratitude. It certainly means more to me when I get one from someone else. Thank you Awardco for fostering positivity and a strong sense of team at my workplace!

Awardco gives me the ability to recognize my colleagues when I see someone doing something awesome or working hard on a project. At my company, we each have 5 Awardco points that we can give out every month. It's such a great way to strengthen teams and inter-departmental relationships. I'm always on the lookout for reasons to give Awardco points to my colleagues, and this has really helped me appreciate the great work that so many around me are doing. I also LOVE getting Awardco points when others recognize me - seeing the notification email always immediately makes my heart race with joy! And then reading something nice from a colleague makes the whole day brighter. I love that we have the ability to shine positivity on each other and celebrate each other's accomplishments. And I love to occasionally read what my colleagues are getting Awardco points for, as it's exciting to hear what everyone is working on.

I'm not sure that there is really anything that I don't like about Awardco. I've associated it with joy!

Candy
VP HR (É.-U.)
Impression, 201–500 employés

The best platform I've used - and I've used a lot of them.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our employees love AwardCo and use it often to give props to employees across the company. It's integrated with our MS Teams all-employee channel for visibility and it's fun to see other employees respond and reply to posts. Our finance team has the reports they need and customer service is responsive.

A point is a dollar - no smoke and mirrors as to what a chosen prize costs. If you purchase something on Amazon you get it in a few days. The platform is super easy to customize and administer. I wish AwardCo made a HRIS system - I would hop to them in a heartbeat. Customer service is fantastic as well. Shout out to [sensitive content hidden]! [sensitive content hidden] was our implementation lead and she deserves applause as well.

The funding accounting takes a little getting used to, but whenever I had a question I got the help I needed.

Tina
HR Operations & Systems Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Must have for engagement!

Commentaires : With employees spread further apart than ever due to remote work, Awardco has helped bridge some of the issues that occurred by a providing them a platform to engage and recognize each other.

Integration was an easy process. The ability to have multiple programs is great so that you can offer a variety of ways for employees to interact. The product is easy to use from an admin’s perspective as well as an end user. The options for awards is ever growing and there is literally something for everyone. The ability to offer charities is a huge plus since it allows employees to feel like they are making a difference. Another option that is great is the ability to have local businesses offered as rewards. A lot of employees like to help build their communities and this is a great way.

Being able to see approvals and denials as the leader would be nice. The ability to look back and review is always helpful. The reporting functionality had gotten more robust but there are still a few abilities that would be nice.

Amanda
Benefits Admin (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 5 001–10 000 employés

Easy and Tangible Recognition

Commentaires : Let's be real - leaders are busy and don't have time to jump through a lot of hoops to implement recognition programs. We had been talking about setting up a little 'company store' with some random gift items that the HR person was going to have to go out and purchase - then administer some sort of in-house "Bonus Bucks" or some such thing. But we were dreading the time and effort it was going to cost the HR person or Office Manager that this would fall to. When we found Awardo, we ditched all plans of DIY-ing a program! Awardco makes it so easy to recognize someone in an immediate and tangible way. Now we don't save recognition for the annual review alone. It's easy to praise someone for something they just did for a client or co-worker. Another great side benefits it seeing my co-workers almost giddy when their chosen item arrives from Amazon - they proudly display the item and declare they got it with their 'points'. It's a great system.

I really like that this software makes it really easy to recognize someone in a tangible way. Plus the fact that they can spend their 'points' on whatever they would like on Amazon is a huge win. Who really needs another company coffee mug or pen or whatever? I would much rather they be able to choose something they really like or need, maybe something they wouldn't ordinarily purchase for themselves. This makes it much more fun for the employee!

I wish it was easier to find what you want on the Awarco/Amazon search. Sometimes I would find the item I wanted but not all the colors were available. (for example, I found the specific water bottle/flask I had been wanting to get, but it was only available to me in navy - when there were maybe a dozen color options available on the Amazon website)

Tammy
Global Director, Organizational Development (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

Percepta Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am thrilled with Awardco. The customer service and collaborative efforts are wonderful. I appreciate being part of beta testing and always looking to find new ways to engage.

I appreciate the global elements within Awardco. Being a global company, it's critical that we provide global opportunities for our employees, and having translations further promotes our belief in the importance of inclusivity.

I would like the swag store to have more options globally - that are more reasonably priced. I would also like more options for giving to nonprofits.

George
QA (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 1 001–5 000 employés

This has been a great program!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I was skeptical of Awardco at first but have found it one of the best rewards programs I've experienced.

One of my favorite things about the Awardco program is the ease of use and the vast quantity of rewards that we can purchase through the program.

I would like to be able to narrow down employee milestones by my department.

Christina
Training Leader (É.-U.)
Automobile, 1 001–5 000 employés

We Love Awardco

We love the ease of using Awardco! The customer service and representatives that they have working for Awardco are stellar, they are always making recommendations to us on how we can better reward our teams. We use Awardco for a multitude of things from recognizing anniversaries, recognition programs, employee referral programs, and so much more!

As we grow with more and more people our bills get higher with the usage of employee engagement and spending! It pays to recognize, literally!

Pamela
Admin assistant (É.-U.)
Banque, 201–500 employés

Great way to thank associates.

Commentaires : I think it is an amazing tool and makes a huge difference in thanking someone. That goes a very long way!!!

Easy to use and well organized. When you have a tool that makes it easy to recognize someone, it is more likely to be used.

1- You are unable to delete a submission if needed. 2- Only management team is allowed to submit $$ AwardCo. This does not send a very good message. Support teams deal with so many different departments/people and are at the front line. Not allowing them to submit $$ to another team player means AwardCo is only being used 50% of the benefit it offers.--->Suggestion, add an option to enable someone to delete something that was submitted by mistake (it happens). I think this would be a good benefit for the administrators. Right now, I have to contact HR and they contact you. Empower the administrators a tad more.

juan
Customer account manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 1 001–5 000 employés

Awardco the awardcos to ………

Commentaires : The problem solved with awardco would have to be without a doubt the need to give immediate recognition for daily tasks that a basic thank you won’t suffice. And waiting for a small bonus on your paycheck won’t be worth it either.

The best part of awardco is the sense of accomplishment you can derive from the receiving of points. As well as the feeling of creating that feeling for others wether you are a team member nominating another or a supervisor recognizing a team member.

As of yet there have been no cons unless maybe the seamless interface with a companies account management software. Although that is mostly the operator error type of thing.

Heather
Administrative Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

Love Awardco!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I haven't experienced anything negative with Awardco. The products are nice, the shipping is fast, the shopping is easy. The only thing I've noticed is if you considered a point per dollar, sometimes the products cost a few more dollars than they would if you just ordered straight from the source.

I love receiving my points through here, bc i save the points and feel like it's a savings account that i can use to spend on fun things i wouldn't normally buy. The shipping is really fast and it's super easy to order.

Nothing really, but if i had to choose, it would be sometimes the products cost a few more dollars than normally buying off Amazon or the store.

Donna
HIM TECH (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 501–1 000 employés

Awardco is the best !!! and I love it!!!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : But, overall, I think it is the best thing I ever had, I was able to get a lot of things with my points, because some of the merchandise points was low, so that enable me to get more stuff with my points.Thanks

The merchandise was inexpensive and it took no time to be delivered

Some of the merchandise on Amazon wasn't available, on awardco, and if it was , they didn't give the opportunity to choose the size you wanted, if you were ordering clothing.

Jay
Sr. Director Oncology PM (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 501–1 000 employés

EXTREMELY USEFUL and critical to motivating valuable colleagues !

Commentaires : I love it truly and would be disturbed if they removed this. As a team lead, It really helps recognition and reinforcement in ways no other message, conversation, note, report could.

The informed self-service nature of Awardco is perfectly suited for high performing companies. The fact that employees are given the ability to reward and recognize each other, with preset limits, is truly a great way to foster corporate culture!When awards are given, they are not just blind, but given in the context of the cornerstone company values. Not just "hey you're great" but "here's why you're great and how you support our company values".

Perhaps the ability to transfer remaining award allocation to a colleague / subordinate who would like to recognize more colleagues themselves.

Sandra
Student Loan Closer (É.-U.)
Banque, 1 001–5 000 employés

Awardco

Commentaires : I have enjoyed looking for different items. Shopping online is so much easier. Especially in todays world. And it is delivered right to your door.

Easy to understand and figure out. I am older, so the more simple the better for me.

timed out to fast. Not enough different sizes to choose from. Needs more detail description of items.

Rickie
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501–1 000 employés

I love Awardco!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

• The most flexible rewards on the market with our Thanksmatters card.• Simple and easy setup that requires minimal maintenance.• Program that will help you retain and make your employees happier at work.• Research-backed approach centered on gratitude and connectedness.

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Awardco

Cathy
Chief People Officer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Great Product!

Commentaires : We have strong participation and usage with Awardco.

This is an easy product to facilitate employee recognition. We have been very pleased with the evolution of the platform! The integration team was stellar and we had a very smooth start-up & continued customer service representation.

The feature to improve is the ability to "buy up" if you have something in the catalogue that you want to purchase.