15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Awardco

En savoir plus sur Awardco

La seule plateforme de reconnaissance et d'engagement des employés qui s'intègre à Amazon pour offrir une reconnaissance gratifiante, simple et flexible.

En savoir plus sur Awardco

Easy to spend and use the money I earn-I like that I can use my money on Amazon or get a gift card.

I can't honestly say I disliked anything about the process or the experience of using Awardco.

Awardco - Notes

4,9

Awardco a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 4 381 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Awardco ?

Filtrer les avis (4 381)

Richard
Richard
Senior Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 1 001–5 000 employés

Awardco provides incentives that my employees love

Commentaires : Overall it's been very positive. I've worked places with no awards program, and at places with similar programs, but nothing as smooth and nice as Awardco.

I love that it's simple and easy to use, but most of all I love that it gives my employees a way to recognize others, and be recognized for great work. And the incentives are actually valuable to them. My employees love receiving points and being able to exchange them for products and gift cards that they want. Our previous awards provider offered a similar incentive program, but the only catch was that it was a bunch of stuff that no one really wanted, and the rewards portal was clunky and difficult to use. This is much easier and way better.

The things I don't like are set by my organization, not by Awardco. For example, we don't have enough points to spread out to everyone, or recognize everyone that deserves recognition. And we have policies that you can't recognize anyone in management, which is too bad. But from a system perspective, there really isn't anything that is undesirable. The other thing I don't like is that it can breed a back-scratching environment, where friends and co-workers award each other points just to get points. It's not born out of excellence in the workplace.

Trisha
VP Engagement and Comms ()
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Rewards from Awardco!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent experience! I really appreciate that the system is available for use and encourage people to use it regularly.

Options to select an item after receiving an award. Options to reward others. Options to purchase up on items of interest if the $ award given doesn't meet the purchase price of something of interest. Options to create your own gift card amount Options for egift cards because there is a lot of fraud with actual gift cards in stores now.

not used enough by the team. The more everyone on the team and supervisors use this system, the more positive the culture will be.

Nicole
RN (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Awardco Rewards

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

What I like most about Awardco is that I have found products for sale at very comparable prices as to Amazon. I also appreciate that if you want to purchase something but are short a few point you can just pay for the remaining balance!

The only downside I can think of would be not having mobile access so that you can use your points while at home instead of on our work computers on company time.

Rebecca
Back Office Support (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 10 000+ employés

Awardco is pretty awesome!

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I love having AWARDCO available. I have used to get many items as a treat to myself

The points/awards provide incentive to and from fellow associates. To step up to the plate and both help others and reward others for appreciation

Wish OUR COMPANY would also include time off incentives, even small amounts, as did our previous award company several years back

Elena
Customer Care Representative (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 201–500 employés

Awardco Makes Life Easy

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I have about 2+ years of experience using this software, and I am thrilled with it. Whenever we have contests, or any kind of recognition, awardco makes it super easy to login and view all of your points. I love how it has the gift cards built in as well as me and Company merchandise if you’re not interested in gift cards, so there’s something for everyone. It also gives me a sense of being connected to everybody within the organization because we are all remote, so I like that I’m able to recognize people for doing a good job and have them potentially be rewarded for it.

I love everything about AwardCo, it makes recognition easy.

George
QA (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 1 001–5 000 employés

This has been a great program!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I was skeptical of Awardco at first but have found it one of the best rewards programs I've experienced.

One of my favorite things about the Awardco program is the ease of use and the vast quantity of rewards that we can purchase through the program.

I would like to be able to narrow down employee milestones by my department.

Shannon
Finance Partner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Enjoy the awards I receive through Awardco!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Awardco is a great software and would recommend to anyone looking for an easy way to give employee recognition or rewards.

Awardco is super user friendly and easy to use. Super glad my company uses Awardco!

I can not think of anything I do not like. Great Software!

Derek
Field Service Coordinator (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 1 001–5 000 employés

Appreciation & Improvements

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I love it and use it nearly daily. I love being able to recognize others for what I am aware of which may not always be known or visible to other leaders in the corporation.

The ability to send to anyone in the company. The ability to get gift cards for placed most tend to shop.

There is no way to see the intended Award vs. the approved award.

Heather
Administrative Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

Love Awardco!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I haven't experienced anything negative with Awardco. The products are nice, the shipping is fast, the shopping is easy. The only thing I've noticed is if you considered a point per dollar, sometimes the products cost a few more dollars than they would if you just ordered straight from the source.

I love receiving my points through here, bc i save the points and feel like it's a savings account that i can use to spend on fun things i wouldn't normally buy. The shipping is really fast and it's super easy to order.

Nothing really, but if i had to choose, it would be sometimes the products cost a few more dollars than normally buying off Amazon or the store.

Michelle
Materials Coordinator (É.-U.)
Construction, 5 001–10 000 employés

Awardco Review

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : So far, I have been using Awardco for about 4 years. It has been a good experience!

Awardco gives you a chance to complete wellness activities and earn points that are redeemable for monetary gifts and awards. It also allows you to recognize peers for their outstanding performance and award them with a monetary award.

Awardco seems to be very user friendly. The tracking is easy. I think that Awardco could allow more points to be gained from the "My Choice" activities for additional awards and incentives.

Jaime
Manager, Corporate Procurement (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

Awardco - you are my sunshine

Commentaires : ease of implementation - once the right key internal decision makers are identified and were a part of the project team to make those look and feel decisions, the kick-off to sandbox, to testing, to Prod/Live was seamless

Amazon shopping interface with the redemption of points, makes for a very rich and trendy service award UX

The reporting capability from the seat of the admin could be more robust

Hannah
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Solid Product

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, this system meets our needs & helps employees feel recognized by others.

The software is easy to use for both employees & managers. I love that people can feed off of recognition provided (similar to social media). We went live 12/1, and the system is already heavily utilized by our employees.

There are certain customizations which can't currently be done. Additionally, if you don't have enough points, you can't cash in on products. I wish that you could use your personal credit card to pay for the "extra".

Jenna
Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51–200 employés

Awardco is like a bright shiny star of positivity and joy.

Commentaires : Awardco has helped to foster an atmosphere where I am actively watching for the good work that others are doing so that I can recognize my colleagues on the Awardco platform. This helps me have habits centered around gratitude and appreciation of others at the forefront of every interaction. I've always tried to express gratitude, but I certainly didn't express it as often when someone helped with a project. A quick verbal thank you would have previously been the extent of the expression of gratitude. With Awardco, I know that I have 5 points every month to highlight others, and if I don't use them they are wasted opportunities. So I'm conciously looking for those opportunitites to express gratitude in a bigger way - a written thank you via Awardco. And I've found that it's very easy to find way more than 5 opportunities each month, and I often do still write a note on Awardco, even if I'm out of points. That note is so quick to write, and it means a little more than the verbal gratitude. It certainly means more to me when I get one from someone else. Thank you Awardco for fostering positivity and a strong sense of team at my workplace!

Awardco gives me the ability to recognize my colleagues when I see someone doing something awesome or working hard on a project. At my company, we each have 5 Awardco points that we can give out every month. It's such a great way to strengthen teams and inter-departmental relationships. I'm always on the lookout for reasons to give Awardco points to my colleagues, and this has really helped me appreciate the great work that so many around me are doing. I also LOVE getting Awardco points when others recognize me - seeing the notification email always immediately makes my heart race with joy! And then reading something nice from a colleague makes the whole day brighter. I love that we have the ability to shine positivity on each other and celebrate each other's accomplishments. And I love to occasionally read what my colleagues are getting Awardco points for, as it's exciting to hear what everyone is working on.

I'm not sure that there is really anything that I don't like about Awardco. I've associated it with joy!

Jennifer
Training Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201–500 employés

Awardco review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I really appreciate the support that I get. My CSM would always get back to me and explain things further, if I needed.I feel that it is easy to use and things are not complicated to do. Steps for each process aren't too difficult.

Our company chose Awardco because of it's ease of use and the option of shopping directly on Amazon. Gift cards are great choices, but sometimes people will not use them, so allowing shopping and having it shipped to your house was a great choice. Giving a recognition is a few easy steps and we wanted something that was easy for all our employees to be able to do.

When we were in the transition phase of setting this up, there was an organized project management tool used, which we never used before. We had some hiccups with it, but then we received guidance and it went smoother.I will say that we had been handed over to some different people over time, which I understand that people change positions, but some of the communication differed. Sometimes finding the info you may need, such as a certain report, can be a little challenging.

Tina
HR Operations & Systems Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Must have for engagement!

Commentaires : With employees spread further apart than ever due to remote work, Awardco has helped bridge some of the issues that occurred by a providing them a platform to engage and recognize each other.

Integration was an easy process. The ability to have multiple programs is great so that you can offer a variety of ways for employees to interact. The product is easy to use from an admin’s perspective as well as an end user. The options for awards is ever growing and there is literally something for everyone. The ability to offer charities is a huge plus since it allows employees to feel like they are making a difference. Another option that is great is the ability to have local businesses offered as rewards. A lot of employees like to help build their communities and this is a great way.

Being able to see approvals and denials as the leader would be nice. The ability to look back and review is always helpful. The reporting functionality had gotten more robust but there are still a few abilities that would be nice.

Jennie
Quality Assurance (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I love Awardco

Commentaires : I absolutely love Awardco. 10/10

That is is so easy to use and promote throughout the company.

There really isnt anything I don't like.

Weick
Firefighter paramedic (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 501–1 000 employés

The greatness of Awardco

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall I have had an amazing experience with Awardco. I have received awards and giving awards that would have normally been dismissed as normal day to day activities. It’s the recognition of these task that make people more likely to give more effort.

Awardco is just a great overall program. The overall setup is easy to use both to navigate the site, give awards, or to redeem points. With this program you can recognize people for the little things we feel go unnoticed both improving moral and overall production.

Probably only the ability to search for more products on the Amazon tab.

Jaime
HR Supervisor (France)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 201–500 employés

Easy implementation, easy to use, makes everyone happy!

Commentaires : Awardco enabled us to combine birthday, anniversary, non-monetary, and monetary recognition in one package - with reports available and excellent rewards options for employees! The implementation of Awardco was the easiest our HR team has ever experienced. It's a product that makes management, administrators, and employees happy! That's rare!!

Extremely easy to use, integration with Outlook for notifications, easy to customize and always modern customization options, responsive support, similar in many ways to social media platforms with which employees are already familiar, excellent points redemption options (Amazon integration)

Funding budgets is not as straightforward as the rest of the platform

Christina
Training Leader (É.-U.)
Automobile, 1 001–5 000 employés

We Love Awardco

We love the ease of using Awardco! The customer service and representatives that they have working for Awardco are stellar, they are always making recommendations to us on how we can better reward our teams. We use Awardco for a multitude of things from recognizing anniversaries, recognition programs, employee referral programs, and so much more!

As we grow with more and more people our bills get higher with the usage of employee engagement and spending! It pays to recognize, literally!

Lindsey
Employee Experience Consultant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Fantastic product with many options

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : AwardCo is currently housing all peer to peer recognitions, service anniversary program, wellness program, and will be a large part of our employee appreciation week. It is a fantastic one stop shop for all employee recognition which is great for busy staff to work in to their dat. easy and fast means more recognition and happier employees.

The entire process was easy. I have had a great experience creating updates and new programs from the success of the initial roll out. Any idea for the software they are able to execute.

The cost of their storefront was unfortunately too much, however they were able to work out a way to function with out current vendor at no additional cost.

Travis
Principal Clinical Data Manager (É.-U.)
Recherche, 501–1 000 employés

Engaging and rewarding

5,0 l’année dernière

I have grown quite fond of the various reward options but I have always loved the ability to keep tabs on all the peer-to-peer recognition in the company. It's a simple tool but it does exactly what it should do and it does this well.

I would always welcome additional rewards but I don't have any true negatives. It would be "nice to have" the ability to receive all recognitions, including work anniversaries, with the automated tracking e-mail.

Samantha
Recruitment Resource Partner (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

Awardco Review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Awardco allowed our organization to take manual recognition processes and transition them to digital. This saves hours of work for many employees. It is also easier for employees to receive their recognitions in real time.

Awardco makes it easy for multiple levels of recognition to be provided in a large organization. Our peer recognitions have tripled since implementation which increases employee engagement. There is a wide variety of choices for employees to pick from when they would like to use their points.

We are enjoying using Awardco and do not see any cons at this time.

Marina
HR Generalist/ Recruiter (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Great way to recognize your peers

Commentaires : As an administrator it is nice to run reports and see people getting recognized for doing above and beyond things. It doesn't always have to be in their specific job but sometimes those good acts that are done on a normal basis gets recognized and that inspires/ motivates our employees.

I love that everyone in the company has a say and its a great way to recognize your peers. It is an added bonus that a dollar value is attached to managers who can issue points. I love the giftcard feature.

There have been a few times staff members redeem a giftcard and the URL doesn't work or they do not receive it for some reason. But our rep usually resolves the problem within a day.

Bethany
Rental Replacement Representative (É.-U.)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

I love Awardco!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Awardco has been great. I like to see that my coworkers appreciate the small details I try and do for them.

I like how easy it is to recognize someone for something they did and that other's can see it as well. Makes you feel good when you send it and when you see that someone recognized the efforts you put into you job. I like how the points let you get things that you really want instead of something that you will never use again.

If you could add GIF to the Awardco process that would be cool. Other than that, I don't have any complaints.

Rickie
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501–1 000 employés

I love Awardco!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

• The most flexible rewards on the market with our Thanksmatters card.• Simple and easy setup that requires minimal maintenance.• Program that will help you retain and make your employees happier at work.• Research-backed approach centered on gratitude and connectedness.

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Awardco