Avis clients sur Housecall Pro

4,7 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur Housecall Pro

Application de gestion des interventions tout-en-un avec fonctionnalités complètes pour diriger et stimuler la croissance des entreprises de toutes tailles. Facturation, paiements et plus !

En savoir plus sur Housecall Pro

2 463 avis affichés

Paul M.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/03/2020

"Great Product!"

Commentaires: CRAZY! how I ever managed without it. My life as a business owner was forever simplified by this on decision. Great Job Guys! Really, I mean it.

Avantages: I appreciate the customer support team, always ready to improve. The pro vote feature is ingenious, I have seen several of my personal pro-votes come to fruition.

Inconvénients: The name. When interacting with clients the name "HouseCall pro" is limiting this amazing product to residential service calls, when in fact it is so much more. I had to modify a few internal processes, but I've managed 2 and 3 month projects from 1 invoice allowing Change Orders to bill out as segments. the name should be revised, considering something more wild. Service Titan had the right idea on the wrong product.

• Publié le 01/03/2020
Jonathon M.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/10/2020

"Pros & Cons about Housecall Pro"

Commentaires: My overall experience is GREAT! I've used two other software platforms and HCP by far is more superior!!

Avantages: 1. Reporting 2. User Friendly 3. With the integrated CC processing my techs are receiving 30% higher amount in tips. 4. It actually works in the field.

Inconvénients: 1. My industry doesn't have the correct work flow. 2. Not blocking time out while in the process of booking a job. 3. Refreshing the screen to ensure the schedule is the same. We have a pretty fluid schedule being Junk Removal.

• Publié le 20/10/2020
Kellie R.
  • Publié le 26/03/2019

"Lacks signature capture on estimates; cannot be used as primary estimating software"

Commentaires: This app definitely helped us stay organized. We have used it for several years but realize that it does not provide the features we for estimating. Now we have to figure out how to transfer all of our information stored in this app to another program and teach our employees a new system. In hindsight, we should have chosen a different software for estimating.

Avantages: This software will organize your business. It can be used as a work order system to keep track of customers, invoices, scheduling, and incorporates into quickbooks! It is relatively easy to use, even for non tech people. Nice features that help you keep track of when jobs are start, end, and are paid out. It will send automatic reminders to customers about upcoming jobs.

Inconvénients: It cannot be used as an estimating software because it does not make an agreement between the contractor and the customer. This is the current process...the customer hits "accept" on the contractor's estimate but there is no agreement sent to either party. Also as a contractor, you do not know who accepted your estimate because the software does not capture a signature from the person "clicking accept." Basically, as a contractor if anything goes wrong on a job you do not have a signed agreement with to enforce. You must use a supplemental software with signature capture in order to have an agreement. There are a few features the app currently does provide.
- A customer can sign off on the work that was preformed stating that it was completed.
- There is also an activity feed page that shows the time and date the customer "accepted" the proposal. However, none of this will do you any good if you do not have a contract illustrating the name/date/amount agreed to between the other party.
Our employees always had issues uploading pictures to estimates and jobs.

• Publié le 26/03/2019
Rayanne W.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 28/08/2020

"EXCELLENT"

Avantages: HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn.
One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.

Inconvénients: Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.

• Publié le 28/08/2020
Terrell M.
President/CEO
Fabrication électrique/électronique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/08/2020

"Worth The Money"

Commentaires: With Housecall Pro I like the fact that I don;t have to come to my office at the end of the day and do entries into Quick Books. The software does this in the field when you click the finish button. Furthermore, I like the fact that customers know when i'm on the way after I click the on my way button.

Avantages: Housecall Pro is definitely worth the money we spend for this software. The software is constantly being improved with new features. If you are looking for a CRM that integrates with Quick Books look no further. This software has saved me time which is very important to me.

Inconvénients: Although the software is amazing to use I must say the only thing I dislike is chatting into a Blue Chat Bubble for assistance versus getting someone on the phone and doing a screen share or just being able to hear a voice

• Publié le 26/08/2020
Yennesy M.
Electrician
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 17/10/2020

"Is great but could be better"

Commentaires: I love it even though it cold be better.

Avantages: How user friendly it is and how neat is compacked

Inconvénients: I wish there was more ways to campaign your business, like more social medias and websites like yelp and more. Rating are very important to grow your business.

• Publié le 17/10/2020
Contractor
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 18/09/2020

"For daily service companies"

Commentaires: It did get me thinking about how I do my books now which I use a software and I also log a general ledger by hand.

Avantages: It keeps track of each project on a daily basis, My business is setup to where we could be on the same job for 1 week or 2 months , this software is best for daily services businesses.

Inconvénients: That it did keep daily track of your operations, financial and cost of expenses including materials and labor efficiency.

• Publié le 18/09/2020
Michael H.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 15/11/2020

"Best field service software for the money!"

Commentaires: The customer service is amazing. You ask a question through the message "bubble", they answer your question and then someone calls you to make sure things are going ok. My parents don't call to check up as much as this company does. The HCP program is made to give your customer the best experience and bring you more customers. I'm just a guy from WV that started a family business. I have no reason to give this review besides just being more than satisfied with this company/family.

Avantages: No other programs can come close to the price of this one. But don't let the price fool you. You get everything you could ever need for a fraction of what you'd pay anywhere else.

Inconvénients: I can't think of anything at the moment.

• Publié le 15/11/2020
Scott S.
  • Publié le 24/09/2020

"Housecall Pro will keep you organized in the office and in the field"

Commentaires: My business just keeps on growing and with all the integration with other apps, it helps you get the jobs done and keeps your customer smiling even after you left.

Avantages: I can do so much to not only keep up with my business but keep in touch with my customers. My customers love the attention that Housecall Pro gives them.

Inconvénients: some gliches or work arounds. but when you bring it to their attention they start working for a solution right away.

• Publié le 24/09/2020
Cameron H.
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"Review"

Avantages: Extremely mobile friendly and easy to use on the go. The reporting is amazing and always trying to add to it and make it better and help it grow and build value in the program.

Inconvénients: Could spend more time on some of the features to make them better instead of cranking out new features. Also we need a pause button for jobs that are not complete and not just segments.

• Publié le 21/10/2020
Christine F.
Business Office Manager
  • Publié le 21/11/2020

"Great Application for the Money"

Commentaires: Overall I am pretty satisfied.

Avantages: Easy integration, new features being added fairly quickly, love that they work with third party applications that help our business grow and features that benefit our customers such as the Consumer Financing, especially since the COVID hit. Their customer service is great, there is always someone willing to help me when I get in a jam and need help quickly. The software is easy to use and learn. There are features that can be added along the way as your business grows to help the company to continue to grow. I am waiting to see what new features they will add next.

Inconvénients: Would like to see more consumer financing options for people with lower credit scores though. I would like to see the ability to add a middle name in the customer information section of the app. I have trouble when I have more than one customer with the same first and last name. Also, there is an issue where you only have the option of homeowner and business, but nothing for tenant. Not to mention that sometimes we have to bill the tenant and the the owner and vise versa. There is also and issue when you send the invoice over to QuickBooks and you have an invoice being sent to the owner but the tenant CST info was used to schedule the estimate and the job, it wants to put the tenants name in the Billing information section of the invoice instead of the sending or jobsite section of the invoice. I have to manually change the information before emailing or printing out the invoice in QuickBooks.

• Publié le 21/11/2020
Dereck D.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
    Sans note
  • Publié le 24/07/2020

"Great addition to our small business."

Commentaires: 1. Able to stay more organized.
2. Able to send out estimates faster.
3. Able to locate customers accounts faster.

Avantages: 1. Automated text within the app.
2. Start and finish times within the app.
3. Seems like there is always something new to learn and include in to your system. Excited to implement the new apps and features in the future.
4. Responses from the customer service chat are excellent and helpful.
5. Review toggle.
6. Pro Talks and take a lot of time to help make our business successful.
7. I like that every step or change that you make to accounts is documented.
8. The app dashboard snap shot of things happening or that has happened is great.

Inconvénients: 1. The way the notification stays active when a customer sends you a video message.
2. Sometimes the customers address when clicked within the app does not load properly on the maps you have chosen. Seems to work intermittently.
3. When texting a customer using the HCP provided number within the app and you click outside of the message box it does not allow you to come back in and click and move around the message box. Some instances if you wait to long the message disappears. We have gone to texting ourselves and then copying and pasting.
4. It would be helpful to have a reminder on the dashboard to snail mail invoices when a client doesn't have an email.
5. You cannot copy and paste from a text messaging portion within the app. i.e. Follow up to a previous text.
6. In order to search a phone number or customer on the desktop browser, I have to click within the customer tab. Wish there was a search bar within each tab on the dashboard.
7. Wish there was a way to toggle the reviews within the app with administrator access not tech access. Sometimes when turning on and off the reviews on your smart phone it opens the app automatically when safari is clicked unless you delete the cookies.
8. A follow up button with an automated email in a customers account, on the estimate page would be helpful, showing the follow up date and time and maybe does not allow you after so many attempts.

• Publié le 24/07/2020
Ryan A.
  • Publié le 09/07/2020

"Housecall Pro changed my life!"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Housecall Pro has been fantastic. Even more so since I upgraded to the XL

Avantages: Having the ability to track time, movement, KPI's, reviews, payments, scheduling etc is so powerful!

Inconvénients: There are some things that yhe other juggernauts in the industry have that this software doesn't but I am confident they will get there, and I'm happy to have gotten in at basicalky the ground floor.

• Publié le 09/07/2020
Jacob H.
Vice President
  • Publié le 08/07/2020

"Housecall Pro Rocks"

Commentaires: The best part about Housecall Pro is the fact that we have all of our information for the entire business in one spot. It is one stop shop. It also integrates with Quickbooks Online, so we do not have to mess with transferring everything every time. It automatically does it for us. The customer service is also great, as they are quick to find an answer if they cannot fix it right away. I would highly recommend this company and software.

Avantages: This software brings our entire company together. It helps us with all the scheduling needs that we have, and definitely helps keep all of your information together in one spot. You can also access this from your mobile devices too which is huge! We wouldn't be where we are today in our company if it wasn't for Housecall Pro.

Inconvénients: There are a few features missing, that could make some delegations a little easier, but after while, when they hear from a bunch of people that they want this option added, they will add and integrate it to the software.

• Publié le 08/07/2020
Taylor C.
Secretary
  • Publié le 30/06/2020

"Great functionality!"

Commentaires: Housecall Pro was so easy to setup and has been a breeze to use ever since. I've has a wonderful experience with the program and don't feel the need to seek further programming. Housecall was definitely the right choice for our company.

Avantages: The best thing about this program is the simplicity. It takes no time to figure out how to learn something new with this program. The customer support is great to work with and can figure most things out rather quickly. It's is so nice having such a great program with all the essentials built in one.

Inconvénients: There isn't much to not like. The program is always updating features. They always takes suggestions, which is nice. If you'd like to see something, it's usually there within a few months.

• Publié le 30/06/2020
Erin C.
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/06/2020

"Best process/program out there!"

Commentaires: Amazing! Anytime, day or night that I have a question I just chat with an agent and someone is always able to direct me where to go or what to do. This program really is user friendly for your workers and your customers. I’ve always gone by: Keeping it stupid simple. This program can’t be any simpler.

Avantages: New employees catch on very quickly! They like how user friendly it is for anyone and everyone who may not be technologically savvy! Our customers also enjoy the ease of paying their bills, seeing that we are on our way and even our progress along the way. We have been able to gain steady reviews after every completed job!

Inconvénients: I would like to see more selections for pulling data and generating sales, total sales, estimated sales for each month, maybe a comparison graph of where you are now from last year or last month? The graphs and data I can pull now is good, however, it would be even better to be able to gather more since this is all that I use for the business. The other part would be, maybe making it less complicating? For example, if I want to compare anything of sales in the business right now (we detail and pressure wash) I was told I would need to gi back and make sure each job had a job tag, and then make sure I could identify it by one other thing that I can’t remember (I apologize).
On the spot entering in all the customers information, there are times job tags are forgotten, however, now I try not to forget them ever.
Overall, having a graph that could pull data without having to tag this and add that would allow me less time spending on that and more time on other business items that I can never seem to get much time for at all.

• Publié le 13/06/2020
Jon S.
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 01/06/2020

"Invoices and reports is not really what this company whats to do."

Commentaires: My issue with this company is that they actually created an awesome layout. I payed another company in full this year but I'm not using them because there was a convoluted way of entering all of the info you need to generate an invoice and then upon emailing there was no message. So after writing two invoices I went right back to HCP. However, if you have a suggestions. You'll ask, "hey how to do this?" and they'll reply with an answer or "sorry we don't offer that know but will put it in the suggestion box." Then time goes on, you forget then the need for that particular Item comes up again. You remember and ask again-- same answer. You find on Facebook other people asked months before you but no change. It seems like: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], payed to have the system created but then fired all the programmers. Having the ability to run a material report is bookkeeping 101. Signatures at the bottom of the invoice was asked by many but is is only available on the phone app and for approving an estimate. Other people have asked for material and labor to be separate. It seems like their not interested in updating their invoicing software as they learn the needs of the users. The users just have to adjust or not use it. The additional services their company has added is website building, credit card processioning, and marketing. when I signed up it was invoicing only. clearly they don't want to do that ant more.

Avantages: Obviously, as said by others it allows you to free up time in office. You can easily write up an invoice from anywhere you have cell service.
There is an ease of use factor and when you email invoice there is a pre-written message.

Inconvénients: .....So with that massage your customer know knows who housecallpro.com is because they let the customer know it is from HOUSECALLPRO not you.
There is no offline work-ability. so you have to take payment and bill later sometimes.
when you write the invoice later the calendar, check in, and check out button consistently pushes the current time. even after you set it; for, if you need to edit it goes back to default upon doing so.
If you take payment after the job and then require a signature well not on this invoice. only on the estimate and only in a smart device app. I use a desktop with cell service. Customer support is only through chat message If you want any additional features you have to pay more. And now, my accountant is asking for separation of materials and labor on the exported exel file; "oops....no can do," says HCP.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 01/06/2020
Wendy P.
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"Housecall Pro IS the BEST Platform for Businesses"

Commentaires: By utilizing Housecall Pro platform, we are much more organized in our processes from Technicians, Customers and Training. Our revenue increased more than 25% in the first year and nearly 30 in the second.
The hands on support from the very top echelon of upper management is unfounded. Nowhere else have we experienced first hand the level of support from all of Housecall Pro's teams from the top COO to the IT Technicians who continually improve the platform.

Avantages: My most favorite part of this software is the people that back it up. Software is software, it's the people who make the difference.
All of the Housecall Pro teams are some of the most amazing people in this world.
The software is very user friendly with many features being created to meet the demands and needs of the trades that use. The continuous upgrades to the platform, features and 3rd party extensions that make the user experience more customizable for the intended users.
Always pushing the boundaries of excellence.

Inconvénients: The accounting side of things for the money transmitted to the bank. Sometimes there are glitches that cause problems within the money deposited transmissions and the tax rate causes errors that are not always an easy fix. The work around to fix the errors caused more work for me by having to go into my quickbooks to change a tax rate then reinstate it to the original rate. Oye' vei ?

• Publié le 19/05/2020
Scott W.
  • Publié le 06/05/2020

"Pro user"

Commentaires: Before joining house call Pro I had just purchased 500 invoices for over $100 and I've only used since then maybe 12:00 house call Pro makes it easier with invoicing scheduling the pricing when booking job is very difficult because your categories are too long so when you look at the price list on your phone for example it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for I really believe this is your number one problem on your house call Pro at if you could fix this as well as the Rolodex problem for example when a customer calls in it shows house call Pro customer but then you look them up on the Rolodex and hit the search hourglass they do not come up so what's the use even having it I have gotten lucky before was able to do it by scrolling down a little bit but it's just doesn't make sense I would spend a little money and get some programmers and fix both of those problems it's very important that you abbreviate carpet is CPT uppercase C or all uppercase and in clean until there's more room to the right of that to put the title of what the item is in the price list I don't mean to jump around a little bit but I just got off work and I'm trying to wind down.

Avantages: Scheduling jobs. But there are several problems with scheduling jobs that I mention later in this review please pay attention it could help your business a great deal I know from experience in the past dealing with other marketing companies such as Angie's List what they have done wrong the information provided here is priceless I have a degree in marketing please listen to what I have to say I think you all have great positive attitude and I really appreciate who you are but I really believe there's some issues that you need to fix at a low cost compared to the amount of money that house call Pro will lose in the future please consider everything in this review that I have to say and I promise you will be number one in this industry because already you show that you care by having the pros the people that really take this seriously go to your company meetings that is very intelligent but please read what I have to say here thank you!

Inconvénients: I think this app needs some work for example existing customers is almost impossible to locate but you know they're in the Rolodex for one house called does have it right by showing that it's a previous customer but how do you look that person up in the Rolodex it's virtually impossible I get lucky every now and then but I've given up. The other problem is I paid $50 for a credit cards swiping product but it doesn't work and I don't quite get the text messages but if house call Pro had a live person I could figure out a lot more but it doesn't seem to exist I was at one time in contact with an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and then they drop the ball I have nobody to talk to and another thing is when you do talk to people you should make it to where you are automatically emailed for a customer a representative review so then your representatives do a better job and try their best for example Angie's List represented always had a chip on their shoulders even though they were review company they never reviewed themselves I've watched them go from nine hundred million dollars almost a billion dollars down to five hundred million dollars and sold out with a Icee at 550 million dollars all because nobody would listen to their business partner Scott Watkins. I have a lot of entrepreneurial ideas and place I am soon retiring from carpet cleaning and I will be a multi-millionaire it would be in the best of of interest of house call Pro to listen to my advice I have a degree in marketing.

• Publié le 06/05/2020
Scott B.
  • Publié le 02/05/2020

"Love HouseCall Pro"

Commentaires: Overall great! I have referred it to many friends and people I talk to. It far surpasses any software I’ve seen or used and the way they communicate and run the company is just icing on the cake.

Avantages: HCP has made my day to day business adman much easier. It literally replaces a part time employee w all that it does for me.
The digital schedule is great. The text and email reminders that are sent out look so professional-I get comments from customers saying they love all “my” communications (it’s mostly automatic). So cool!
The invoicing is clear, the cc payment link that comes on every invoice sent out has helped to keep a/r low.
Everything is at the click of a button, and very user friendly.
One of the really great things is their customer service. When I get stuck or have any glitches, they reply within minutes (no joke), and it’s always a precise reply. Sometimes they tell me there’s no feature for what I’m asking but they submit my request for the feature to be a future addition.
Overall, it’s been the best software addition I’ve had. This is my 4th software over 20 yrs of doing business and with all their constant updates I don’t expect to ever have to change again.

Inconvénients: There are features that don’t exist yet. I have been able to find work arounds for all of them. For example, you can’t send out a broadcast marketing email to your customer base. However, you can easily export your client list to do it through another platform.
You can easily and send out a custom postcard to your client list through HCP, it can even be automatic.
Since it’s cloud based, if I don’t have cell svc or wifi, I can’t access any info or process any invoices/estimates etc. This is a limitation.

• Publié le 02/05/2020
Lisa M.
Business Administrator
  • Publié le 01/05/2020

"User friendly"

Commentaires: We are a small family business we specialize in full Plumbing & HVAC services. We came across House Call Pro from another vendor who visited our home , at the time we were looking into going automated, prior we were all manual. We called other vendors however their prices were very high. I called House call Pro the monthly price was very reasonable and it was perfect for our needs. We are very happy with the software and its made our life so much easier. Honestly we look back now and cant believe we were manual!!! When I do have a question customer service is quick to respond . We also feel this software made our company look much more professional, our customers receive a confirmation when in route and we are able to take payments and email receipts as well as estimates immediately. We definitely recommend House Call Pro!!

Avantages: This software is very user friendly, without any training most of our team was able to dive right in and start using the software immediately . I love the fact that we can schedule, take payments view our customers history and overall have the ability to use every function of the software whether your in the office or out if the field. We can send internal messages to our staff as well as our customers. This software shows our overall earnings, tracks invoices that our outstanding and honestly allows our company to run smoothly and efficiently.

Inconvénients: In the beginning for some reason if I had to go back and close out a job and back date it, the software would not allow me to choose the appropriate date, however this has been fixed and I haven't had any recent problems with this particular issue.

• Publié le 01/05/2020
Tonya M.
  • Publié le 20/04/2020

"An important appendage of our growing company"

Commentaires: As we are going I find that Housecall pro is growing with our company. Just when I think that we might have outgrown the features poof there they are. It's like they are reading our minds! I enjoy the ease of communicating with the customers and follow up with postcards.

Avantages: The equipment tracking feature for each customer has simplified life both for the inside staff and the techs. Now that we have the service agreement options, the tech's have an easier time tracking the details of the services. It has helped with our inside sales to be more consistent with customers' maintenance and generating more income.

Inconvénients: As we are going and figuring out our growing pains, I have come to realize that it would great to have a system to track inventory as our techs use it with each customer in live time. This type of feature would help with repurchasing and tracking lost inventory.

• Publié le 20/04/2020
James S.
GM
  • Publié le 07/04/2020

"Thank You"

Commentaires: Great, I am where I am today mainly because of their system, I wouldn't have been able to manage things like I do today without them.

Avantages: I love how its evolved over the past 2 years, it has grown as I have. Their team is on point and very intuitive to its customer's needs. I started using the software for the simple reason someone had reached out to me to help them build one, and after a few months of using their software I realized how difficult it would be to do along with my business, I even at one point looked at leaving and did so. I thought I found the answer to my problem with Fusion something, I started to pay them and continued using HCP until I felt comfortable with the new system and rolling it out with my team. After about 2 months I realized they were not on the same level or page as HCP. like I said I never stopped using them luckily, it would have costed me more time and more money if I had. They have been amazing for 2 years and plan on sticking with them as long as they plan on taking my money. They have an amazing Facebook group that has helped me in many situations amazing Pros from all over with wonderful insight.

Inconvénients: they will make mistakes as we all do, no one is perfect. I've made so many in the short time I've been in business and I'm not dealing with the volume of people as they do. So I try to keep that in mind when one does come up. Their team really is amazing, I can't say anything bad about them.

• Publié le 07/04/2020
Nathan C.
  • Publié le 22/03/2020

"Very good quality software for extremely reasonable price."

Commentaires: A most pleasant surprise that I never planned on having. Now it's hard to imagine not having it for a tool. Progressive changes and additions evolve the software frequently. But user interaction is fairly simple to learn. The capabilities to help with a companies growth and customer experience are immense and always getting better.

Avantages: A software service I just stumbled upon through a distributors app. Had no plan to sign up at all. I wanted the free gift for completion of a demo. It has helped in ways that I never thought would be a need for my business. My clients appreciate the messaging/reminder of services plus real time updates to arrival. All paperless invoicing saves on overhead. Highly professional looking invoices that provide my customers an itemized description of their service. Customers open an invoice and click the pay link or can pay by credit card reader with standard rates or lower. Easily links to quickbooks. And then automated thank you emails with requests for reviews.

Inconvénients: I find it difficult to link my reviews across all platforms available to my customers. Having nearly 100 reviews with a perfect 5 star rating and well written reviews about my services provided, if new potential customers can't see them across other platforms is somewhat useless.

• Publié le 22/03/2020
Lisa B.
Vice - President
  • Publié le 07/03/2020

"Invoicing Software Program"

Commentaires: Housecall Pro has an excellant team of employees. They are always there for me when I have a quick second to check on an issue or problem I am encountering. They are great at walking you through or demonstrating to you right through the app, what you need to do to solve your issue you may be having.

Avantages: This software is amazing. On the main page, (we call it our work board). It shows all outstanding jobs, along with a calendar in front of you that can be used to schedule the jobs to all of your service technicians in the field. Once your service technician completes the job, you can enter the information in the office, or you can have them enter the information from their I-Pads out in the service field. You can also send a invoice immediately to the customer from the I pad or Office Personnel. They can be sent through emails or texts to the customers. The customers can pay once they receive the bill or you can collect and enter the information from the job site. This program has everything you need to be efficient with your business. They have so many different tools you can use. You can increase your work load tremendously if you want to with the different tools they have to offer, if you choose to grow your business, the sky is the limit.

Inconvénients: I have to go through too many screens sometimes to complete a task. Such as looking up address information on a particular property. I wish I could learn to tie the addresses together so I can see all of the work completed at one particular address in one place.

• Publié le 07/03/2020