Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur PowToon

La plateforme tout-en-un de Powtoon simplifie la création de vidéos personnalisées. Créez vos propres vidéos et présentations dynamiques. Rapidement. Facilement

En savoir plus sur PowToon

295 avis affichés

Ummar H.
Ummar H.
Hosting Manager
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/01/2020

"Interactive Animated Presentations"

Commentaires: Interactive storytelling in presentations took shorter time than before.

Avantages: Powtoon is simple, interactive and provides all basic functions for motion graphics to be used as a presentation.

Inconvénients: It's web-based to due which browser got very heavy when working on larger projects.

Alternatives envisagées : Microsoft PowerPoint

Pourquoi passer à PowToon: Due to visual characters and animation as compared to simple textual animation.

• Publié le 20/01/2020
Mich M.
Marketing Manager
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 15/10/2019

"Powtoons is Amazing"

Commentaires: I have created dozens of videos for internal comms, advertising, recruiting and training. It has made my life so easy and with great reward and outcome.

Avantages: This is a super simple app to create fun and vibrant communications pieces either with cartoons or video.

Inconvénients: I think customer service could be much better. I don't think I've ever gotten ahold of a live person.

Alternatives envisagées : Filmora

Pourquoi choisir PowToon : I didn't exactly make a total switch because I still need to edit some video before dropping it in to Powtoons, but the functionality of Powtoons and its ability to drag and drop anything into the video at any time is so cool. And it has a huge database of photos, video, and other tidbits.

Logiciel antérieur : Filmora

• Publié le 15/10/2019
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/08/2021

"Great Video Making Tool"

Commentaires: This is a great overall online video maker. I have been using it for over five years and each year the company continues to add new animated characters as well as new features. Customer service is excellent and very helpful. I definitely recommend Powtoon!

Avantages: This software lets you choose how creative you want to be. Struggling for ideas? Powtoon has many templates. Want to create something from scratch? Powtoon has you covered there as well with tons of videos, images and characters

Inconvénients: There was initially a bit of a learning curve to use, but lots of tutorials are available to help you.

Riley R.
Sales Rep/ Marketing Director
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/10/2019

"Powtoon"

Commentaires: Not great they say they would be creating new content and we have had the service for 6 months with absolutely no content updates

Avantages: You can put multiple layers of text on one slide and customize where it will show up.

Inconvénients: They have absolutely zero content. They say they have marketing videos but they are only 10 seconds long and random. We no longer use this software.

Alternatives envisagées : Promo.com

Pourquoi passer à PowToon: We ended up purchasing promo as well because promo has a wide range and variety of videos and music that works a lot better than Powtoon. Very disappointed in Powtoon.

• Publié le 25/10/2019
Giselle R.
designer
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/07/2021

"attractive and professional slides and videos!"

Commentaires: I save a lot of time and effort doing slides on this software and looks so professional!

Avantages: I don't need to have programming skill to make animations and professional videos, is easy and instinctive to use.

Inconvénients: I wish there were more avatars and more variety of animations and the option to adjust and share at tiktok.

Alternatives envisagées : Microsoft PowerPoint

Pourquoi passer à PowToon: because it have 3d options and animations in an easier way to use.

• Publié le 12/07/2021
Deyson T.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/11/2019

"Very Good Animation Software"

Commentaires: I reaaly like this software and using for create good promotionals campaigns for may customers.

Avantages: Easy to use for very good quality job results.

Inconvénients: The characters don't have a 'walk' animation as option ...

Alternatives envisagées : Animaker

Pourquoi passer à PowToon: Because PowToon effer what I need, PowToon is different than others and, maybe need more features, but I believe in the good future for this software.

• Publié le 30/11/2019
Natalie W.
managing director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"If you want easy animation software for presentations look no further!!"

Commentaires: Excellent!! creating meaningful videos that are young people friendly has been so much easier with this software.

Avantages: This has been a recent addition to us, we came across it by accident looking for new characters for our powerpoint videos. This software has everything prepared and ready to go, with any type of animated creation it still takes time but having all the tools built-in ready and to hand saves a lot of time and frustration. Creating mini-presentations for young people has been a lot easier since we signed up.

Inconvénients: The only con I have is that there could be more ethnic characters, this can be a little limiting for us as most of our client base are ethnic we like to use characters that look like them.

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Bimal C.
Bimal C.
Digital marketing
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/05/2021

"Powtoon review."

Commentaires: My experience with powtoon is good because it is beginners friendly. You don't have to waste hours learning how to use this software just log in and started making cool animation video that get more viewers for your business.

Avantages: Powtoon is great cloud animation software. It is perfect for you if you want to make an eye-catching animation video in a minute. Here you can make a video for any kinds of a platform like youtube, Facebook, Twitter etc. I am also enjoying making a video for my business. It is easy to add and remove animated characters, sound, logo from your video.

Inconvénients: The only thing I don't like is its price. It is an expansive tool to use regularly. Hope it price will change in the near future

• Publié le 26/05/2021
Saksham G.
Student
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/06/2021

"Great tool for your video needs!"

Commentaires: Overall experience with PowToon has been quite friendly! With their available resource library, multiple animation options, special effects all laid out on a user friendly interface, working on PowToon has been stress-free. Would definitely recommend it to someone looking to make videos in a short amount of time.

Avantages: Simplicity! PowToon has one of the most user friendly interfaces among other apps, which makes working on it fun. Even without a background in video editing, one is able to create customizable movies and animated videos as it is quite intuitive. The drag and drop feature also makes it faster and convenient.

Inconvénients: No specific shortcoming was found while using PowToon. Sometimes when there is a lot of content, there were slight lags/delays in working, but nothing that disturbed the workflow. If this can be improved, it would increase user adoption to a great extent.

• Publié le 27/06/2021
Joseph manuel B.
Joseph manuel B.
Software developer
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/08/2021

"A highly prestigious platform to create your presentations."

Commentaires: The presentations that I have been able to do with this tool have been of excellent quality and very dynamic, and I have also been able to do it in the most professional way possible.

Avantages: It has very professional and dynamic templates, it also has a great variety of animations that allow you to improve your presentations and also the image quality of your presentations, it's very good.

Inconvénients: Some animations are a bit difficult to implement.

Alain jove R.
Alain jove R.
Freelancer
Télécommunications, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/02/2021

"Powtoon for Power Cartoon Graphics"

Commentaires: Overall, it is really fun putting crazy ideas to life in this app. The templates save time from creating your own vector graphics and animation, or toying around with other photo or video editing/ creation tools which is very taxing when time is of the essence. The output looks fantastic as it is very smooth and the resolution is really fitting for any setup such as branding of products, personal promotions, and any other creative endeavors.

Avantages: This is an outstanding app that I've used and is still using since it has powerful customizable templates for designing cartoon storyline. As opposed to just comic style speech bubble presentation, this brings more life to it than the old school approach. Although it still works, the this new approach works better and provides more life - but most of all, an eye catcher to the social media age of today. I like this app because it provides a lot of customizable templates for characters, backgrounds, props, images, and other elements. All of them are customizable down to changing the character's gender and outfit, sceneries that change as your storyline progresses, moving objects like cars and buses, including other animated elements like traffic lights and blinking lights. In addition, you have several audio to choose from to fit the storyline, and has several zoom/pan effect for added touch.

Inconvénients: In my opinion, your own imagination is the only thing that hinders you from getting into your end product. If you're stuck, you can always do a Google lookup and find ideas from other Powtoon animations to keep you going with your project. As far as loading times are concerned, there is no lag at all even if the elements already stack up.

• Publié le 18/02/2021
Cleo H.
Designer
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/11/2020

"Not really useful unless you go Pro+"

Commentaires: It's really easy to quickly create something that's, let's be honest, kind of corny, but for many situations that's fine. The tools are a joy to use and you can add your own artwork so you aren't really that limited. My biggest complaint (as I mentioned above in Cons) is that the tools are corrupted by the upsell items for Pro+. Just don't show me Pro+ features if I've already paid for Pro. Or at least give me a way to turn them off. Find another way to upsell.

Avantages: Seriously easy to use. Using a template with its own audio, I was amazed at how smoothly the audio adjusted as you changed slide lengths. The tools are intuitive and things [transitions, modifications, adding/removing time, etc.] that are difficult in a lot of video editing packages are simple. There may be fewer features to tweak but in some ways that what makes it so easy to use. I like that you can add your own graphics - this makes it a powerful base if you want to deviate from the more cutesy look that's provided by default.

Inconvénients: I'm constantly annoyed at the ongoing upsell to Pro+. I'm tricked into being disappointed at every turn. Choices of characters, items, templates, etc are shown but often it's not until you click on them that you discover they are only available to Pro+ plans. In a grid of possible templates, there were 54 Pro+ I couldn't use - I had to scroll over each one to discover they were Pro+. I asked Support if there was a way to hide the features that I couldn't access (turn off all Pro+) but they said no. Paying over $200 for Pro seems like a lot these days and I would be more satisfied with my purchase if I weren't constantly shown all the things I can't get with that money.

• Publié le 18/11/2020
Randy Y.
Senior Instructional Designer
E-learning, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2019

"Great Features and Easy to Use"

Commentaires: Overall, I am satisfied with this tool. It has some minor issues, but none of those issues are deal breakers for me.

Avantages: Easy to Start: It only takes me ~20 min to gain basic proficiency and ~60 min to gain advanced proficiency.
Time-Saving Templates: It has several templates ready to be used, which saves time.
Beautiful built-in assets: Animated avatars, objects, short videos, graphics, audios, etc. Basically anything you could possibly want in a multimedia product--PowToon has it already built-in.
Ease of Future Maintenance/Update: The way Powtoon's interface is designed allows for ease of future edits. You can easily swap in/out vectors/audio/texts if your video ever needs an update in the future.

Inconvénients: Minor Glitch: Sometimes, objects (vectors, geometric shapes) would move to the wrong place by mouse drags. This is more of a minor nuisance than a real problem.
Lack of Audio Editing Feature: It has very little audio-editing capability. Because it has a built-in voice-over recording feature, this feature would be more useful if audio editing ability can be available.

• Publié le 28/08/2019
Patti S.
SAP Trainer and End User Support Specialist
E-learning, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/01/2017

"Fun and easy to use"

Commentaires: I am an instructional designer/developer and I use PowToon as part of eLearning courses and to communicate changes to end users. The premade templates make PowToon really easy to use. I find a look I like then modify with my content. Each template has its own music but I may upload my own music and upload images to personalize the video even more. If I have a question, I can chat directly with the support team (and I have had lots of questions). I had some trouble understanding the timing of objects when I first started. (Hint: where the thumbnail displays on the time line has Nothing to do with the exit time) and was frustrated by the lack of technical information about how the product works. This is because they depend on their support team to help users. Generally this is good but I would like to see Some documentation, even if it were just voiceovers on a PowToon to explain something. I found using a PowToon to communicate a recent system change to end users resulted in about a 70% view rate instead of a close to 10% read rate for just an email for a previous communication. I host the video on our SharePoint site and provide a link so it's easy to track the views.

I just extended my subscription for another year and look forward to new features, new images, and new templates.

Avantages: Easy to use, fun. Produces very professional looking videos.

Inconvénients: It is difficult to select objects and edit if they overlap.
I would like to be able to add tags to the images so I could easily find those I want to use multiple times.
When changing the sizes of objects, both the width and height change proportionately. It would be good to be able to change just one, especially boxes.

• Publié le 24/01/2017
Chief Product Officer
  • Publié le 16/01/2018

"My favorite presentation software"

Commentaires: We make a lot of marketing videos, and this software makes it very easy to throw together a high-quality presentation very quickly, saving time and money in design work.

Avantages: This is my go-to presentation creation software, far better than Power-Point slides. It is clear they are constantly improving their platform with new features and updates appearing regularly in the system, and I've watched over the years how the platform has continued to improve. I've not been able to find anything comparable in price and features on the market.

Inconvénients: Occasionally there is a delay in the uploading of content, likely processing time for information to communicate between servers. Also, I wish there were an improvement on the way to render/download a mp4 file. Currently it renders it on the server and sends an email to download. I wish there were just a simple render/download button available on the program.

• Publié le 16/01/2018
Jefry N.
Jefry N.
Electronic Engineer
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 20/06/2019

"Easy Presentations"

Commentaires: From my experience with the program I can say that I have not had greater difficulties than to find myself a little disoriented at first, but thanks to its easy use and interactivity, I can learn at once and I can create my video. I would say that I would have difficulty uploading or sharing the video, because there are not enough options or the ones I want are blocked and I must pay. It would be good if the tool would allow you to share those videos over Whatsapp for free.

Avantages: It is a simple and easy to use program. The presentations have many details and customization, being a very good point because it allows creating multiple videos and they do not look alike. It offers free and paid tools, also offers different ways to export or publish it; it is good the point and manages to make known the tool and the jobs and that many people can use it, either by paying or for free.

Inconvénients: The program looks very limited at times because they don't have other tools to change the style of their videos with respect to the format, that is, it follows established parameters and does not allow recording videos to be uploaded and edited with the tools already available, but it limits itself to that format already established and in a certain way causes the authors of the videos to be somewhat limited in the subject of creativity.

• Publié le 20/06/2019
Binyamin K.
Farmer
Agriculture, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/02/2019

"Expected A Lot But Disappointed"

Commentaires: If you are somebody who is moderately gifted/skillful in animation or you are committed to the learning curve demanded of Powtoon it is a great, and I could see it as being a really fun, animation marketing platform.

Avantages: Using Powtoon a marketer can, at an affordable price, tell the story behind their company and their product in such a way that it comes alive and captivates the viewer. The animation becomes real and pulls the viewer in. It is a well constructed and professional tool. Besides conveying a story in a powerful way, Powtoon also imparts a feeling of professionalism. It shows the viewer that you as a company, as a product creator, cares and takes pride in that which you wish to sell/impart. It sends of message of creativity and above-and-beyond pride in your product.

Inconvénients: Although I will be the first to admit that I am not tech savvy, nevertheless there are many products on the market that are made for people like myself, so much so that people are often amazed at how much tech I'm able to navigate with so little aptitude. However, Powtoon was not one of them. When I first discovered Powtoon I was excited, when I first logged-in to Powtoon I was revved up to start creating. From the get-go it was as if I was trying to climb a very tall and vertical wall. It was more than a bit frustrating, especially given that Powtoon was touted as an easy to use creation platform. If I had been heavily invested in learning to use Powtoon I'm sure I could have, but it clearly was going to take more than a day or two of serious learning. A learning curve I was not interested in pursuing.

• Publié le 10/02/2019
Deepika S.
Deepika S.
Graphic Designer
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/12/2018

"Great to use"

Avantages: Being a graphic designer, I use this for animated videos & presentations almost everyday. powtoon has so many templates & animation effects which make it very useful to make quick videos. I love this software because it has a clean interface. Colors & design are very user friendly . I would recommend this product to everyone who wants to make animated videos & presentations.

Inconvénients: The hardest part of this product is it sometimes takes way too much time to upload images & add videos to timeline. This is a heavy product, which hangs alot, that makes it very irritating at times.
One thing I want in this product is options to arrange the saved files in folders or as we want because the minus point is when we mistakenly open a file it comes to number one which bothers the order of the files & makes it difficult to keep a check.

• Publié le 09/12/2018
Karna S.
Karna S.
Talent Development Partner
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 07/02/2020

"Makes creating just-in-time learning quick and easy"

Commentaires: We've had a great experience with Powtoon, and have continually opted in to be early adopters for their new features. Their customer service is fantastic, and the chat-bot allows you to have your questions answered quickly.

Avantages: It has a very low learning curve. Once you know what you are trying to capture, the software is incredibly intuitive at helping you make your content visually appealing to your end users. They also continually make updates that enhance the creator's experience, including additional templates and new functionality.

Inconvénients: There's not really anything to improve- it meets our needs for providing just-in-time learning content. We are able to customize as much or as little as we want, add sound, add proprietary images, and then download in a format that makes it easy to share.

• Publié le 07/02/2020
Personal Assistant
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 14/10/2018

"Making presentations fun"

Commentaires: I used Powtoon for many school presentations where the assignment was to make ad campaigns or short promos. Yes, Powtoon can make a presentation exciting enough to look like a commercial. I LOVE this software. It’s so usable and full of many features. It is handy for so many purposes and will certainly do the trick if you’re not interested in researching clunkier software with a bigger learning curve.

Avantages: Having photos and icons that can move and appear on a timer is my favorite thing about Powtoon. This simple feature allows me to make my presentations way more interactive and entertaining. Searching or uploading images is super easy and Powtoon has a great database of basic graphics. Adding music is also incredibly easy to do.

Inconvénients: Powtoon is not the place for detailed voiceovers. There’s really only an option to add one single audio file and when you’re working with many different slides, that can get pretty complicated. The big “Powtoon” logo in the bottom corner of the presentation also totally takes away from a professional look.

• Publié le 14/10/2018
Ulises M.
Ulises M.
Personal de apoyo
  • Publié le 28/06/2018

"Animated, creative and unique videos to develop your ideas"

Commentaires: An educator should always be preparing and never stop studying or preparing. That is why whenever I can take a course I do it in this case it was an elearning course and I was presented with this tool and from that moment on every occasion I can use it I develop my videos through it.

Avantages: This tool is great since the environment is very friendly which allows us to devote to the development of the video without worrying about technical difficulties, as well as the possibility of inserting characters, templates and emoticons that allow us to draw the attention of the viewer by remembering that from time to time the viewer loses attention is why we have to find that in that moment that loses attention is also part of our explanation.

Inconvénients: This tool has incredible potential to come to shape the ideas in unique and wonderful ways because in addition to having a large repertoire for the help of the video developer has the ability to add all that audiovisual element that we consider the only difficulty is that it is dependent of the Internet and without it you can not work but that reason does not detract from its great potential

• Publié le 28/06/2018
Tara A.
Online Business Manager
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/10/2020

"A Fun and Creative Way to Make Impactful Explainer Videos"

Commentaires: Overall, it's a well-run company and the support is excellent. It's a fun product to learn and use and it really allows you to be quite creative in your presentations.

Avantages: They're continually evolving their product and that's what makes it so great. They keep finding ways to make it faster and easy to make explainer videos. They have an outstanding library of tools and elements you can use to really create outstanding videos. They have excellent templates to start with so you don't have to start with just a blank design canvas. Their support team is outstanding -- definitely one of the best that I've dealt with.

Inconvénients: Since I don't use it daily, as I do with other apps, sometimes it takes a while to remember how to do things. You can't always find the design elements you need. It can get quite expensive if you want access to more monthly exports, storage, and customization options.

• Publié le 13/10/2020
Learning Experience Designer
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/08/2019

"Quick and dirty explainer in an afternoon"

Avantages: My assistant was able to make some pretty cool videos very quickly, despite limited technical experience with video creation. The tool presents a variety of diverse characters with stock animations for different moods or actions (e.g., explaining, gesturing angrily, looking bored). The audio recording tool allows you to retry if you're unhappy with a take, and was reasonably painless to use. The animations were simple to string together but more visually interesting than what you can produce in PowerPoint. We created a lesson plan for instructors to use where the learners responded using PowToon projects, and these were a hit. It gives them an alternative way to communicate their ideas and again, is quite easy to use.

Inconvénients: We were not using the pro version of the tool, so we were limited in access to characters, scenes and icons. That said, the free version provided a very smooth experience. If you do not upgrade, there will be a PowToon logo and music appended to your video, and some animations will have limited customizability (e.g., a character animation may loop ad nauseum). It is also easy for a junior designer to get caught up in the capabilities of the tool and lose focus on the quality and structure of the content. It's easy to add too much irrelevant on-screen animation and so detract from your message.

• Publié le 01/08/2019
Linda B.
Linda B.
Executive Director/Food Safety Consultant
  • Publié le 28/02/2018

"I've been using Powtoon since it was in BETA. I use for both my business and the classroom"

Commentaires: Powtoon gave me the ability to create engaging content for my students. I've used it to create lessons in both a brick and mortar classroom as well as for online curriculum. I also use it for content on my Youtube channel.

Avantages: A variety of pre-built templates to use or edit. The business version has the most options for characters. It's very easy to do voiceover and export the final product.

Inconvénients: The collaboration function doesn't work properly. This feature is still in BETA, but I'd like to use it like you can collaborate on a Google Slides. Sometimes updates don't save. I'd be sure to click SAVE every time you make a major change, or at least each slide you create.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par PowToon le 01/03/2018

Linda, thank you for the great review,
We are making strides towards upgrading the collaboration feature into something very similar to google docs. In fact we are working on a whole new way to work in teams, share brand assets and powtoons, and work together on the same Powtoon. Stay tuned

• Publié le 28/02/2018
Lisa M.
Director of Educational Technology
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Great tool for schools!"

Commentaires: Our overall experience has been very positive. It was well worth it to buy a school license because multiple grades of students use it.

Avantages: I am the director of educational technology at a private school but I also teach a few technology classes. This is a GREAT tool for students that has a wide age range. I had younger students film basic animated films of their choosing. Middle school students used it to make stop motion animated films and older students used some of the more advanced animation features. The templates are also very helpful for kids who don't know where to start.

Inconvénients: This really is a great service. You need the pro account to be able to export your work and have access to all of the features you'd need to make a quality video but I think it's worth it!

• Publié le 09/04/2020