15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Emaze

Solution cloud conçue pour l'animation et la création de présentations 3D. Offre une fonctionnalité d'ajout de vidéo, des modèles et des diapositives prédéfinies.

En savoir plus sur Emaze

Advantages over powerpoint. Students and fellow teachers love it compared to other presentational software.

The least that I like is about design, have not many options for my target, emergency and nurse. Also add some graphics or esquems is difficult and I need more explicative tutorial.

Emaze - Notes

4,0
3,9

Emaze a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 13 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Emaze ?

Ideal templates for presentations

Commentaires : With this application I have been able to make very aesthetic presentations pleasant to the visual consumption what develops my creative and artistic skills

It is a tool that facilitates the development and socialization of dynamic presentations because it has a large number of tools even to beginners because it has a tutorial that facilitates its use

Presentations can only be made online because to download the application you have to pay for it, which reduces your access and management

Raad
Marketing Specialist (Jordanie)
Biens de consommation, 1 001–5 000 employés

A great platform that provides many tools that help prepare amazing presentations

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Emaze provided us with unique tools that helped us pay more attention to all the details, and this enabled us to prepare amazing presentations.

Emaze is a great platform that allows us to design distinctive presentations that explain our new advertising campaigns, as well as to review progress updates on various projects. We can easily add animations, attach audio, images, charts, and video clips, and easily format and merge them into slides. It's great how Emaze has everything to simplify the settings; we can choose the right template for us from the many ready-made templates, and we can also choose the appropriate display method. Emaze provides collaborative capabilities as well, so that we can engage colleagues by entering information on slides and formatting them easily.

Not to mention, Emaze, with its great tools and ready-made templates, makes creating presentations very easy.

Avimar
Avimar
Enfermera (Venezuela)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

No more pen drives

Commentaires : I had some issues with incompatibility between PC and pen drives, fonts and pics. since I use emaze I can proyect my presentation only need internet access. Really useful

This app is really easy to use, basic and friendly to design the presentations like powerpoint, for conferences or meeting with the teamwork

Brian Møller
Brian Møller
CEO & Mind trainer (Danemark)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Emaze - Funny tool to Impress

Commentaires : It helps to bring fast loading websites for launching campaigns, also to have online presentations connected with youtube movies and linking to more info to share. Presentations are easily brought to a bigger audience online on a reliable platform.

I like the drag and drop, plus overall functionality. Integrations such as photos from Instagram, Facebook and Google. To have a link for your presentation and easy way to share them. Plenty of good preset presentation to simply fill in my own text.

I think some of the features are a bit stuck. I'd like more flexibility to rearrange everything. I also would like to see more functions in terms of dynamic presentation with moving gif images or similar action items. Also I'd like to see integrations with project platforms such as Trello, Swipes Workplace and Mindmaps.

AJ
Managing Partner (Israël)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2–10 employés

Create an amazing presentation in 30 mins or less

Commentaires : I have sent a good few presentations before which landed me high-ticket deals over the years.

Emaze offers an interactive presentation that just sucks you in, with many features that could be added and altered for different industries such as marketing, finance and social impact.

Many features cost money and considering the fact that there are enough *free to use* tools out there that keep my personal information safe, Emaze should reconsider their overall business model.

Réponse de l'équipe de Emaze

il y a 5 ans

Thank you very much for the review! We enjoy and appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to choose us for your presentations! Your information is ALWAYS safe and we will never share anything with a 3rd party.

Daria
Daria
Owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Best slideshow

Commentaires : Great website and it allows you to browse through the presentations of other users for motivation.

I’ve used amaze for many years and always had the best experience. My presentations were always on point and very easy to make. It looks impressive without much effort.

It doesn’t have nice animations but it’s not a big drawback for me.

Gestion des investissements, 2–10 employés

Visually nice for simple presentations

Commentaires : I used it for couple of presentations and currently I have it embedded on my web page. I chose it mainly for the translation feature it has.

For simple presentations I find Emaze great to amaze your audience. I especially like 3D templates, which look much better the in PowerPoint or Keynote. I like that you can embed the presentation on your web page and also that it has translation options, so your web page visitors can see the presentation in their language.

If you need more advanced features in your presentations, it is not the best. It does not have so advanced animation features like Powerpoint.

Réponse de l'équipe de Emaze

il y a 5 ans

We thank you for your review and hope that you will continue to choose us for your presentations! If there are tools that you feel are necessary, feel free to drop us a line using the Contact Us link on our homepage.

Bernadette
Bernadette
Admin (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Great for Home Show Presentations!

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Emaze has been Good I recommend it!

Emaze is Easy to use and is a great creative solution for presentations. We Emaze for our home show screen at the home bulders show to show information about the products and services we offer.

I think that more templates would be nice, but I really have no "cons" to share becauseuse it's a pretty good software.

Dana
Israël
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great design templates for businesses and EDU

Commentaires : Emaze has multiple templates to choose from, amazing 3D, business, EDU and much more... They even offer free websites to users. The editor is really easy to use and have very has very advanced features to work with. It took little while to save but overall it's great.

Great designs and easy to use editor

Took some time to auto design my presentation when I uploaded my PPT files.

wences
wences
Inspector de Seguridad Industrial (Venezuela)
, 1 001–5 000 employés

Very expensive to create presentations!

It has 3 presentations to work in its free version, plus 5 web to crea te and share presentations, you can insert the standard in this type of tools, sound, animation.

As your main problem would be the monetary value to be able to enjoy and see this software in its entire range you will have to pay a large amount of money, something that you can perhaps get for free using other software similar to this one.

Animation, 11–50 employés

Good

It is easy to use for presentation and the template are good

The templates looks good and standard and easy

Sal
Canada
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

This is not free!

Commentaires : Makes great presentations but will only let you share as HTML link unless you pay the $108 fee for an annual subscription or a ridiculous one time use fee.

Jake
Customer Value Associate (Canada)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

EMAZE: The new presentation system

- How easy it was to use - How visually stimulating it was - The different themes -Advantages over powerpoint - Students and fellow teachers love it compared to other presentational software

- Only 3 presentations allowed on the free trial -Free trial wont allow sharing - Expensive for a paid account - Other features locked without a paid account.