Avis clients sur Faithlife Proclaim

En savoir plus sur Faithlife Proclaim

ProClaim offre aux lieux de culte une solution collaborative de création de présentations.

En savoir plus sur Faithlife Proclaim

The fact that everything loads from the cloud is a game changer. Knowing that what I edit on one computer will show up on another computer is well worth the cost and hassel of switching to Proclaim.

The file limit size for videos is about the only thing I find wrong with the program.

Faithlife Proclaim - Notes

Faithlife Proclaim a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 195 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Faithlife Proclaim ?

Eric
Technology Coordinator

Church and School Use

4,0 il y a 8 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Luc-Olivier
Pasteur (Suisse)
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Un logiciel de projection pratique, mais en anglais...

Commentaires : Globalement, l'expérience est bonne. Ceux qui ne maîtrisent pas l'anglais finissent par s'y repérer.
Il manque un choix de Bibles en Français (seul celui qui possède Logos et qui a acheté des Bibles peut en faire bénéficier les autres du groupe).

Les diverses fonctionnalités, les possibilités de projection "multi-écran" (pratique pour le streaming). Le fait de pouvoir collaborer, chacun chez soi. Les liens avec Logos, ce qui permet d'avoir des Bibles, des médias de ce logiciel. Il est simple d'éditer des chants, de mettre des versets bibliques et de reprendre ses anciennes slides.

Le logiciel est en anglais, tous les médias sont aussi dans cette langue. Les possibilités de créer des médias sont relativement limitées et il manquerait des fonctions (rognage des images, recadrage, ajout de formes, etc.), cela oblige à utiliser un autre logiciel pour créer ses médias avant des les importer. La gestion de PowerPoint n'est pas bonne (il faut transformer les slides en image). La base de données des chants n'est pas accessible (difficile de supprimer des doublons).

Sheila
Sheila
Graphic Designer (and owner) (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Proclaim worship presentation software is an excellent solution for any size Church!

Commentaires : Overall, I'm quite impressed with Proclaim. It has changed our worship service by Leaps and Bounds, and made me more efficient getting my work done during the week. There are so many features yet that we have not even begin to scratch the surface on, but I'm excited for the future in hopes that we will dig deeper and begin to use them.

What I love most about Proclaim is that it is so intuitive with the layout and how things are put together. It doesn't take a computer genius to be able to lay out a presentation. Also, the person left to run the presentation during the service needs to know nothing more than how to Progressive slide forward or backward. It's really that simple! Proclaim is even made it super simple by integrating our work subscriptions, Bible versions in scripture, along with song lyrics within the software. It is literally a one-stop-shop. What used to take me over 2 hours to do in illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint, I can now get done in about 30 minutes and Proclaim. The customer service is also outstanding! Each time that I have emailed them, I've gotten a reply back usually the same day with a personalized email addressing my specific question. No Scripts or faceless reply to

One of the things I like least about this software is the dependability of the sinking upload feature. I can work on a presentation at home, and press the sync feature leave my laptop open for a couple hours, and it still won't show up on the church computer several days later. We end up having to share the actual presentation file through Google Drive in order to make sure that everyone has access to the file that they need. I wish that there was a way that I could actually see the progress of a file being synced and know what it is 100% uploaded and ready to collaborate with. The other thing that I don't like about the software is that all the art, song lyrics, and in-depth Bible study stuff are all extra subscription cost. Period. In addition to the money that is spent each month on Proclaim itself. For a small church, this can be quite an expense and not everyone is able to pay it. The church that I attend is about 30 to 40 people on a good Sunday, and they do pay for the Proclaim software, but I end up having to pay for all the artwork subscriptions myself just so that I don't pull my hair out trying to put presentations together. The basic artwork included with Proclaim is lackluster at best.

Matt
Matt
Lead Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Excellent choice for church presentation software

Commentaires : Proclaim is a great package and highly recommended. It's getting better over time and works well for our church.

Proclaim is multi-platform and has a cloud-based component, such that it's easy to create service presentations at home and then use them at church. All that's required is that the Proclaim software is installed both places and logged into the same group. Overall, it's pretty easy to use and many things are obvious to find and use. It has enough customizability that it should be usable by both small and large churches alike. Service content is editable in a freeform editor, with changes instantly previewed on slides to the right. It's super easy to see how changes affect what will be displayed to the audience.

The biggest drawback is the song database and organization. You can't organize songs into different collections, nor can you see all of the songs in your database in one place in order to do organization, cleanup, etc. When you pull in a song to your service order, you are editing that song everywhere it might be used, so you have to be careful about changing verse orders, words, attribution, etc. Additionally, song titles must be globally unique within the church group. In other words, you can't have two songs named identically where one is a congregational version and the other is a choral version. You have to differentiate somehow via the name. Faithlife has indicated they are working on a major upgrade to the song organization features, so I am hoping that this gets much better in the near future. Editing backgrounds, adding images, and editing smartmedia is a little confusing at first, so it really takes some getting used to. This aspect of the product could be made better.

Erin
Director of Young People's Ministries (É.-U.)

Great for church use

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Our church switched from PowerPoint to Proclaim a couple years ago, and overall it's been a good choice for us. While I wish there was bit more ability to edit designs or add design items, the additional church-specific tools offered by Proclaim are really great and time-saving. The Bible and song databases are robust and keep our team from having to manually input a lot of that content.

Faithlife Proclaim is designed specifically for churches, so there are certain features that are intentionally included that fit my professional setting.

There are less design editing/manipulating abilities than a product like PowerPoint.

Lisa
Secretary (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Not too happy at the moment.

When the program was running with ease. Although I have been working with this program for 2 year, although I still didn't know all of the ropes to it, I am able to quickly find information on my own in order to implement new jobs that are requested of me.

About a month ago, I have communicated with a CS regarding my inability to get any posts to actually load and post to my personal page as well as our Church page- I am a moderator and have access to do so. CS was able to assist me with the complications the first time finding that my account had been flagged as potential spam; I haven't done anything different recently; never encountered an issue in the past. a CSR was able to troubleshoot the issue and I was granted access only to find that I was once again unable to post anything the following day. I reached out to a CSR once again and repeatedly through e-mails and only received a reply that they had received the second e-mail with the issue but never received assistance or a resolution. I also asked for some suggestions as to what I may have accidentally done wrong so that I might can fix it to no avail. It has been 21 days so far. (I am able to access and use all other features; the only issues are with the sharing of our information, daily verses, daily devotionals, links and church service reminder posts) My pastor has full access to our main account as well as his account and IS able to post with no issues. I have created another account and awaiting for my pastor to grant me permissions to our main account. I don't feel like repeatedly creating multiple accounts in order to use the site is something I should do.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Lisa, thank you for the review. I'm so sorry for the experience you've had. We'll reach out promptly to try and resolve these issues.

Jason
Technology Administrator (É.-U.)

Proclaim Native-Cloud Ease

Commentaires : I used Proclaim for several years but switched to another product during the COVID pandemic due to the other product's ability to stream a service easily. I came back to Proclaim for performance reasons, and I had to do some interesting things with OBS to create a stream that included live video and slide data from Proclaim. Since Faithlife has finally created an alternate slide screen where I can modify the slide data with live video in the background, I absolutely love Proclaim.

I love the fact that Proclaim is natively cloud-based and any edits I make to a service presentation are instantly replicated to any other device with Proclaim on it. I also love the responsiveness of the slides to slide changes. It doesn't matter if the background is an image or 50mb video loop, the slides change is instant. I have used other product that have a .5 sec - 2 sec delay and you wouldn't think that makes a difference but in song lyric changes or during a pastor's sermon it's an eternity.

The feature to stream directly to a RTMP feed from a Mac. This has been available on the Windows platform for a while, and I have been patiently waiting for this for several months now.

Lei
Church Administrator (É.-U.)

Why We Use Proclaim

Commentaires : Faithlife Proclaim has solved our projection issues. It is easier to build our Presentations as well as having the ability to use non-technical volunteers to operate it. Our Sunday Morning Presentations have been seamless.

Proclaim is web-based so everyone on the team has access to it wherever there are. It has proved the easiest Projection System that we have ever used. Even first time users have no trouble catching on and running the program. Proclaim continues to improve with new features. It has a generous amount of images for backgrounds, it includes surveys, games, announcements, and it becomes a digital bulletin with a Connection Card. Changes can be made while 'on air', videos are easy to import, the song database is easy to use. A light board can be connected to the songs themselves.

So far, after 2 years, we have not experienced any cons

Justin

Great software

Commentaires : Our church enjoys using Proclaim. We made a switch from another software that wasn't as user friendly and that you had to pay for updates to get new media. It allowed us to start a podcast with the messages to keep our church members connected even when they couldn't be at church.

The amount of features that come with Proclaim, how they update and send out new media each month, the option of creating things for other Proclaim users to use or for us to use other church's creations as well. Love that it is cloud based which allows Mac users and Windows users to work on it without having to purchase anything else.

That there are so many options to choose from with good media that have a monthly price.

Melody Kay
Program and Creatives Lead (Philippines)

Alternatives envisagées :

Solid choice if you just need the basics

Commentaires : Good choice for now, as I have not found a similar option that is cloud-based at that price point.

A lot of functionality available with the product . We particularly love how it is cloud-based -- meaning, we can work on our production sets even while at home or remotely. This makes Proclaim very "portable". Also enjoy how we can set templates and organize media easily. The readily available graphics also are helpful for quick updates. Appreciate how we can set different output per display screen, and how easy it is to do overlays with foreground/background setups.

Some of the functionality require other Faithlife apps to be fully utilized (e.g. giving, signals, etc). Would be great if they can be integrated with usual apps that users already have. We have some issues with playing videos sometimes -- as it randomly does not work. May need getting some used to with regards to shortcuts and buttons. With the functionality available, there's quite a lot of learning to be done. Also tried contacting customer support twice and did not hear back from them at all.

Mark
Mark
Senior Minister (Australie)

Great Cloud Based Projection Software

Commentaires : Proclaim is a robust solution to our weekly data projection needs. While not cheap to purchase, quality comes at a price and so Proclaim represents good value for money. I have never known Proclaim to crash during a presentation which has always been one of my fears.

Proclaim manages the data projection in our church. I love the way the software handles various types of media seamlessly. No third party software required. The ability to edit or insert service items on the fly without disturbing the live presentation in another great strength. We sometimes need a last minute person to run the software. Proclaim is so intuitive to use I can grab someone with basic computer skills and they can manage the service presentation.

There is nothing I really dislike about this software.

Richard
Richard
Onboarding Partner Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Struggled with Media

4,0 il y a 8 mois

This is easy to use and great for collaboration, as multiple people can work on the same presentation.

This software just wasn't reliable with different media sources, and was just slower than the main competitor out there, so we ended up switching.

Ryan

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product at a great price!

Commentaires : Overall, my church and I have been very pleased! Customer service has been excellent, and the product itself runs great.

The software offers several intuitive features that are excellent for small to medium churches. Many of these offerings, if priced individually, would be hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. Additionally, the level of automation and integration makes the creation of new presentations a breeze. The included media and graphics also help to make a nice looking presentation.

While cloud syncing is excellent for all of my team members being able to contribute their individual parts of the presentation, it does struggle if the internet connection is not great. I wish there was an added option for a church to switch to offline so that internet connection speeds had less of an effect. This has caught us a few times with moving backgrounds and pre-service countdowns when our connection speeds were slow.

Eric
Pastor (R.-U.)

Professional presentation

Commentaires : Overall the program is wonderful and really changed the ease of running our worship service. We could not do everything on Sunday without Proclaim.

I like how professional everything looks. Being a small church we could never produce the slides that we use. The slides help to present the message with appeal while also highlighting important themes.

I have not come across anything I absolutely could not do without but it would be nice to be able to integrate websites and have access to control them. I have wanted to play a video for a website but could not because once the website is added I could not press play.

Dave
Senior Leader (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Relatively Happy, but Faithlife needs to up its game to become the best

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Very helpful people, with a great attitude, always willing to try and assist, help you to use the products better, how ever they are still in some organisational silo's which means some not so joined ujp thinking

Well integrated suite of products on many fronts, speed to podcast, or integration to live stream and website works well

They need to choose to become a global company and think more internationally, there world is very much through a US lense, so the product has some internationalisation limitations

Michelle
Worship Arts Team Lead (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

So Glad We MAde The Change!

Commentaires : We are very, very pleased and grateful to have found this solution.

We had used a Church Presentation product before that was glitchy and non-intuitive. We recently made the switch to Proclaim fro Faithlife and could not be more pleased. The learning process was simple. As a volunteer Worship Arts leader, using this software has reduced my time commitment considerably each week.

Getting the hang of creating or customizing the Smart Media was a little challenging, but worth the learning curve certainly.

Stephen
Associate Pastor (É.-U.)

You Guys Are the BEST

Commentaires : You know that feeling when you show up for a test that you've studied for all week and you walk in and it's all multiple choice? That feeling that so much of the work has already been done for you and you only need to fill in the blanks? That feeling that so much time that you've spent in the past stressed and working until the last minute and now things are just So. Much. Better.?
Yeah, it's kinda like that.

Proclaim is intuitive, links with other Faithlife products, has practically every feature I could hope for, and I keep finding new features almost every week! Your training and resources have been stellar and your cloud-based approach has made the work load easy to distribute for my team. Keep up the good work!

I'll have to get back to you on that. Do you realize this links with Logos so I could control it WHILE SPEAKING? I don't have to because I have a team for that, but I COULD! Proclaim is awesome and just keeps getting better.

Tim
Lead Pastor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Best Church Presentation Software Available!

Commentaires : We have been thrilled with Faithlife Proclaim and influenced at least 12 other pastors to use it. I even hosted a MEDIA MATTERS TECHNOLOGY TRAINING teaching others how to use it effectively.

Scripture - Import formatted Bible verses quickly and easily! Unlimited Use - May be used on several computers simultaneously! Digital Recording - Effortless audio recording of any part of your service corresponding with slides! Song Lyrics - Attractive slides for hymns, choruses, special programs,all with audio track option! Backgrounds - Quality still and motion graphics available! Sermon Notes - Highlight important points of the message for better engagement and retention! Announcements - Easy to loop customized announcements before, during, and after service! Collaboration - Multiple persons may edit service slides from various computers, and all changes are synced automatically! Video Clips - Inspirational illustrations, missionary presentations, seamless announcements, children’s stories, student ministries, District or Denominational updates! Remote Control - Advance slides from your iPhone, iPad, or Android (with Wi-Fi). Custom Fonts - Import any fonts you use within your system. Sign Feed - Send looping announcements to any display in the foyer or even an outside sign. Events & Promotion - Easy to copy and paste any screen shot for Facebook, E-mail, Bulletin, or other media announcements.

Sometimes a bit slow to load the REUSE ITEM command (due to so many service items) even if you narrow it down to type of ITEM and put in key words.

Leah
Head Media Coordinator (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Great price and amazing quality!

Commentaires : I have truly enjoyed using Proclaim multiples times throughout the week at my church. It is such an easy program to use and to teach others how to use, yet it gives you amazing quality as well!

I love Proclaim from Faithlife for my church because it is a easy to use program that offers countless ways to make your media look the best by far! This software allows you to create your content on your own and also gives you hundreds of thousands of already create d content. You will never use Proclaim and be dissatisfied with the products, tools, and resources it gives you. There are also hundreds of video tutorials, helpful articles, and great customer service available! I have never been disappointed in what this product has to offer.

The only con of this software is that you can only project content from one computer instead of being able to use multiple computers or desktops to project your media.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for leaving a review, Leah! We're so glad you've enjoyed using Proclaim. As far as projecting from multiple computers, you are not limited to the number of times you can download Proclaim, so you can have it any computer! You'll just have to set up different outputs for each of those computers. If you want to discuss further or have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support center! https://faithlife.com/church-support-center

Steve
IT (É.-U.)

Faithlife Proclaim

Commentaires : Overall we are quite happy with the software. It has given us the tools to make a polished and professional presentation in less time.

Proclaim software is easy to install, intuitive, has a well designed gui. In our time of using the software so far it has been practically trouble free. The program is under constant development with new features being added and existing features improved regularly. There is an extensive and flexible set of tools for creating slides and other service items that allows freedom of design. The software comes with a large set of free media for use in presentations that is regularly added to.

Customer support is sometimes difficult to get in touch with. There is no single location for documentation on using the software like a user manual. It is in bits and pieces and requires a lot of time going through the website, videos and forums to learn the ins and outs of the software. Support relies too heavily on videos for training and support. You have to watch a several minute video (sometimes over and over) to learn what could have been done in a few paragraphs that could be printed if needed.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback, Steve. I'm happy to say that we're working on gathering a manual of sorts for Proclaim, so hopefully you'll find that helpful.

Justin
Senior Pastor (É.-U.)

An All-In-One Solution

Proclaim’s stand-out feature is convenience. Being cloud-based, it allows our team to work from wherever they are. The sermon recording feature makes our podcast unbelievably simple, and the smart media helps us to create diverse, professional slides with ease.

The features for live streaming, like only showing the foreground of a screen, are not quite ready for prime time. There is also no way to pick channels coming off of a device like a digital sound board for sermon recording.

il y a 2 ans

Pastor Justin, thank you for the feedback. Glad you've enjoyed the Proclaim's cloud-based ability and smart media. We're continuing to make rapid updates to our features for live streaming, keep your eye out for some new product updates coming soon.

Lonnie
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Superb product and product support

Commentaires : Our young people who run our church’s soundboard learned the process quickly. As pastor, I’m upfront so don’t really do the live-streaming part. We have three different groups/people who lead worship, and they can insert song or announcements into a service from home.

We implemented the use of Proclaim on a moment’s notice due to churches being shut down in Washington state due to COVID. We needed to purchase a couple pieces of equipment to live-stream, and once we had everything the techies at Proclaim support walked us through the process. They were patient and helpful. Prior to live-streaming we used Proclaim within the church and the learning curve was easy due to the tutorials online. We like the simplicity and ease of putting the service together.

There was a bit of a learning curve as to where OBS ended and Proclaim started, but that was overcome quickly.

igor
Sr. Pastor (É.-U.)

Just in time

Commentaires : It has been an excellent experience. The team still are not fully utilizing the software. They were a little slow to embrace the software. Funny, they are 35 years younger than me.

It allows us to have seamless services without having to jump around to different software to show videos or other presentations. It allows us access from remote locations - really convenient. I don't have to be at the church to update the files. Finally, it allowed us to have fb live and you live services with relative ease. Our online experience was greatly enriched. We can create a new presentation for a Sunday service in minutes.

1. How can we better use this remotely. I would love to have off site services have access to this software as well as using it for events that are in the community. 2. Integration with outside media, jpg files is still a little strange. You get this funny checkered background.

Joshua
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Church Presentation Software by Great People!

This combines recording, editing, publishing, A/V, slides all in one program which is updating regularly

You can upload your music but you cannot download it. Also, I wish they made a web based app for it.

Dave
Lay Reader (R.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Excellent Church Presentation Software

Commentaires : The software has enabled us a church team to have access to the presentations and input our own info and means we don't have to keep emailing or meeting to finish a presentation

The ability for team members to consolidate and update individual presentations. It is multi presentation and location so it can be used at differing meetings at the same time, presenting either the same or differing items. It is relatively easy to learn and the skill needed to just present is minimal. It has the ability to present a very wide range of slides and streams internet content very easil.

Doesn't always like PowerPoint uploads from a Mac.

Stacey
Director of Communications (É.-U.)

Paving the way

Commentaires : We've been with Proclaim for many years now, and have worked through many of the bugs over the years. The company is wonderful in addressing issues, as well as suggestions to improve their product.

I love the ability to record the audio of the sermon matched with the slides on the ​screen. It gives our congregation the ability to connect on multiple levels each time they access.

Sometimes we lose "connection to the audio settings", for whatever reason, and the recording fails to happen.