Secondstreet Media - The Leader in Promotions Partnerships

Rebecca C.
Vice President of Promotions
Presse écrite, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The Second Street Team are some of the best in the media business. They put their clients and their client's clients first and are very responsive to expressed needs..... as a side note, they are enjoyable to work with also.

Avantages: The Secondstreet Platform enables a wide variety of high value promotions such as Best of the Best/ Reader's Choice, Sweepstakes, Quizzes, Photo contest and nomination contests. The plaform also enables great ad integration for revenue growth and touch points to maximize the generation of results for our clients

Inconvénients: The software overall is very good and the team will also roadmap improvements as needed

Greatest SaaS company around!

Allen S.
Systems Admin
Presse écrite, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They make us money and provide excellent value with all their tools.

Avantages: Love all the tools. The variety of contesting tools and infinite ways to configure them to our needs is the greatest aspect of this company and their products.

Inconvénients: Too many options sometimes! But this just adds to the flexibility.
Products like this often just have a base set of ways to configure but with all the Second Street products, there are so many ways to build out a contest, or ballot, or game, or quiz exactly how we want.

Second Street Email/Contest/Interactive Content

Publié le 18/06/2019
Shawn S.
Promotions Coordinator
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Second Street to contest for different giveaways as well as send out newsletters, populate polls, and surveys. The software allows you to tag all campaigns so that people participating will be filtered into different lists with their interests.

Avantages: Second street is very straight forward and easy to understand at a base level. The software walks you through setting up different campaigns.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I have experienced glitches with Second Street that cause my progress to not be saved.

SecondStreet is the best

Publié le 20/02/2019
Digital Media Specialist
Médias de diffusion, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall SecondStreet has allowed me to deliver great results to client. I have been able to deliver an ROI to everyone we have worked with while using SecondStreet!

Avantages: SecondStreet is very user friendly. Setting up a contest or an eblast has always been fast. Any time I have had a problem their customer service was able to help me very quickly!

Inconvénients: There isn't anything I haven't liked about SecondStreet

Contest, prizes, sweepstakes-oh my!

Publié le 17/04/2019
Promotions and Marketing Manager: Magic 94.9, 105.5 The Dove, 107.3 The Eagle
Édition, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, this program gives great options when executing contesting. The formatting could use some updates to responsiveness, but it's a minor issue.

Avantages: Second Street allows you to create just about any prize-driven promotion. It's fairly easy to use their wizard to create all types of contests.

Inconvénients: The formatting can be glitchy, and the wizards can be limiting (if you are not well versed in HTML).

Second Street Platform is Great

Jackie C.
Promotions Coordinator
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use second street for all of our companies giveaways, the system is great and we have few issues with it. Contests are user friendly.

Avantages: The functionality of the platform is very good. Second Street keeps users updated on turnkeys and new ideas.

Inconvénients: Old contests could be difficult to work with, but this has been updated and fixed.

Second Street the best in the business

Kim C.
Interactive Fulfillment & Traffic Analyst
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have worked with Second Street for years with contests, ballots and custom brackets. The ease of use and design of the software just keeps getting better. Their support team is 2nd to none! I am a very pleased user.

Avantages: The software is very intuitive and user friendly.

Inconvénients: Could use the addition of a few more social media buttons.

Working with Second Street Was the Best Decision

Sam T.
Business Manager
Presse écrite, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: From the very beginning, everyone at Second Street has been wonderful to work with. Their summit is what helped push us over - all the insights were so valuable. Their customer support is one of the best I've see, and the ideas that they give you are revenue producers.

Avantages: It is incredibly easy to use and offers a wide range of options from contests to quizzes to emails and so much more that we haven't even looked at yet.

Inconvénients: I only wish there was an "un-do" button. Sometimes I accidentally change something and would like to be able to un-do the last thing I did.

Awesome program

Publié le 20/12/2018
Kaitlin L.
Engagement Coordinator
Presse écrite, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I really enjoy this program and believe it is an essential tool for our newspaper. Contests should be fun and this website helps make them that way.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to use once you get the hang of it. We are able to run multiple contests at once without too much overseeing on our end and are able to control everything with one interface.

Inconvénients: We've had a couple people tell us they cannot unsubscribe from all contests, just the current ones. There should be an option to unsubscribe from all SS mail and emails for those who do not want the notifications.

Love it!

Publié le 15/05/2019
Britney H.
Marketing Promotions Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is so fun to create different types of promotions and emails. You can create a ballot, sweepstakes, quiz and more.

Inconvénients: They could work on their email feature more.

Solid product and great customer service

Jason S.
Director of Marketing and Promotion, WBAB Radio
Édition, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: My team appreciates the ease of use, variety of turn-key products and exceptional customer service.

Inconvénients: Wish there were richer options for voting campaigns.

Good Software / Very Helpful

Jackie C.
MMSE
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy interface. Company is always helpful. They make upgrades as needed.

Inconvénients: The glitches in have been fixed. They upgrade when needed.

Samantha Boyd - Programming

Samantha B.
Programming
Édition, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's been a great tool for a number of reasons. Collecting listener data, running contests, and opinions about songs.

Avantages: I like the ability to personalize each contest, quiz, promotion, or review that tailors to our audience. It is fun, engaging, and can be used in different outlets.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I have to start a new Eblast rather than over-writing one we've used before, because it won't save the changes made. I've had to make multiple of the same email before because of this.

Bomb Dot Com

Publié le 04/06/2019
Ashley W.
Account executives
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They give great information and help with any questions I have.

Avantages: Amazing. My clients get so much useful information. They are so happy with the information I give them.

Inconvénients: I could use more hands-on information on how to train my local sales team.

Excellent resource

Rachel C.
Emerging Media Sales Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The platform is easy to use and visually appealing. Using Second Street allows us to show our clients real results and deliver great marketing leads.

Inconvénients: The legacy contest platforms can be a little challenging

Amazing product

Publié le 14/08/2019
Lindsey B.
Digital Coordinator
Médias en ligne, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great product, great team and support.

Avantages: Ease of use with the system as well as the learning tools that are available.

Inconvénients: Flexibility in designs - not able to customize the templates/layouts of the contests.

Second Street really boosts our bottom line

Richard C.
VP Sales
Presse écrite, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Second Street Contests as an integral part of the package we sell to marketers.

Avantages: It is easy to use, and it gives us a new true revenue stream

Inconvénients: It is all good. We have not had any problems with this software

Second street

Lindsey B.
Digital sales coordinator
Médias en ligne, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It’s been great!

Avantages: Easy to use with lots of options and the turkeys really give you great ideas that you can setup in no time

Inconvénients: The written submission feature. It’s hard to figure out and set up

Second Street review

Advertising Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Second Street is easy to use and have the best customer service if I have any questions or need additional help!

Avantages: Great way to generates leads and easy.

Inconvénients: I have not seen any cons while using this software.

Second street helps us meet revenue goals

Ethan B.
Digital Director
Presse écrite, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Able to give local advertisers a fun way to promote and contest while at the same time gaining valuable data and lead generation for them and ourselves. One of the best and easiest ways at building a lasting email database for future marketing as well.

Avantages: Easy to use, and pre made templates and contest ideas!

Inconvénients: No cons anymore, you guys have fixed all my feature requests I had when we started using your product years ago.

Drive Digital Revenue

Ryan P.
Digital Sales Manager
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Second street goes out of their way to make sure that we are successful. They have so many resources and ideas to help drive revenue for our station.

Avantages: Second Street's software has been a huge driver of revenue for our station and great way to get results for our advertisers. The greatest part about Second Street is the client knows the results that we drive for their business.

Inconvénients: Like any software program their is a learning curve to get familiar with how to use the tools, but overall this software is user friendly and intuitive.

Keeps me Forward Thinking

Diane W.
Advertising Account Executive
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've used it many times to enhance my presentations with clients for digital advertising. It allows me specific examples (case studies) to share with clients. By sharing dollar amounts and ROI it gives me tangible figures to share. It's user friendly and easy to navigate. It keeps me thinking about what's coming up on the calendar and offers several themes to keep in my head (and have at my disposal) as needed to share with clients/prospects. Love how it offers great ways to increase customer engagement and build business.

Avantages: It keeps me thinking about what's coming up, seasonally, and allows me to have creative campaign ideas for clients up my sleeve.

Inconvénients: Can't think of anything. It's to the point and allows me to go in different directions easily.

Second Street is First

Publié le 23/05/2019
Matthew L.
Sales Support Supervisor
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: 'Tis great! We've tested/experimented with other similar providers, but they do not compete with Second Street's level.

Avantages: Ease of use, friendly and helpful staff, syncs easily with our websites.

Inconvénients: We manage 3 websites and it would be nice if we could more easily copy/paste between the three from our end.

Easy to Use and Easy to Sell

Integrated Marketing Manager/LSA
Médias de diffusion, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We easily generate income, engagement and leads. That's why its such a great product.

Avantages: The ease in which you can implement contests and quizzes. There are great ideas and mock programs set up for ease of use. Clients love the engagement and customers love winning prizes. It is easy to add team members and

Inconvénients: Downloading the email list is a bit confusing until you get the hang of it.

Great program!

Shyanne C.
Sales Development
Production audiovisuelle, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have many successful contests.

Avantages: I like the easy access to reports of each contest.

Inconvénients: I would like a way to edit how many things people need to vote for to make it harder to "Stuff" a ballot.