Avis clients sur PromoSimple

par Promo Simple

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur PromoSimple

No-coding-necessary, web-based contest and giveaway tool for marketers and businesses of all sizes. For your own site, Facebook & more

En savoir plus sur PromoSimple

3 avis affichés

Ángel enrique M.
Comunicaciones y Redes Sociales
Recherche
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 23/05/2018

"Expensive, still worth it. Transparent tool for giveaways, raffles and alike social activities"

Commentaires: It helpped me to integrate my social contests with my website traffic strategy on some high profile projects

Avantages: Very complete software to run giveaways, raffles and alike social activities. It increases the trust from your audience

Inconvénients: Not that easy to use, it may become pretty complex to customize your web based giveaways, raffles and alike social activities

• Publié le 23/05/2018
Saro K.
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 02/12/2019

"It feels dead"

Avantages: Easy to use and simple and pretty straight forward.

Inconvénients: It feels dead and that the owners don't really care about it anymore. I asked the support a question, they didn't bother to answer, lol. And i've been a paying customer for 6+ months which feels like they just don't care.
There are much better alternatives, I don't even know what I was thinking when I decided to work with them in the first place lol

• Publié le 02/12/2019
Simon D.
Meubles, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 01/12/2018

"Dont expect any customer support"

Commentaires: Dreadful. I had a problem which I'm sure would have been straightforward to solve - if anyone could have been bother to help me. Don't use this company if you want to run a successful competition

Avantages: It was simple to use, until I hit a problem

Inconvénients: The software wouldn't allow me to post the comp to facebook. I needed help to fix it. I got no help whatsoever. My comp ended without being able to post to facebook and it totally bombed. My giveaway bombing because of my choice of giveaway software provider - can you believe it.
The only response I got asked me to provide a screenshot - I did that straight away and never heard anything back - just dreadful

• Publié le 01/12/2018