Avis clients sur Yext

En savoir plus sur Yext

Débloquez les notes réelles de vos marques en générant des avis authentiques directement auprès de vos clients.

En savoir plus sur Yext

The thing I like most about Yext is the hands-on nature of the platform.

The only thing that is a little confusing is the Review status and Cancelled status.

Yext - Notes

4,0
3,9

Yext a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 108 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Yext ?

Giovanni
Giovanni
SEO Specialist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

My Go-To Local Business Listing Software

Commentaires : Yext has made it easy for us to generate income from a very necessary action that small businesses and big businesses alike absolutely need done. We get results in just hours where some other listing software can take days to update listings.

We've seen the best results for our clients when using Yext to update/correct their business listing across the web. It's an easy to use interface that helps you keep on top of all listings and finds the issues for you. This has saved us countless hours of manual searches.

The cost makes it a bit difficult to sign up some clients that do not have a big budget.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for leaving your review, Giovanni. We appreciate the kind words and are glad to hear that your clients are finding success with our services.

Ian
Manager (É.-U.)

Effective and Easy to Use

Commentaires : Overall I like their service. Price is kind of high, but their service is worth it. Their support is really great and responsive too

It is easy to add locations, citations are built VERY quickly, customization abilities for each location are really nice too

Kind of expensive - and your citations revert back when you stop your subscription (but I get that part)

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review, Ian. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our products and services and appreciate the feedback on our pricing structure. We are always looking for helpful feedback and will pass it along to our team. Thank you again for being a great customer.

Professor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Poor Experience All Around - Please Avoid

1,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : When finally attempting to use the software it was unbelievably difficult, not applicable to our needs, and frustratingly unusable. Our first call with support was a joke. The support representative said, to "perform some functions" we had to go up to the URL and remove some text. I couldn't believe my ears. We quickly learned as an "agency" we could not connect GMB (GBP) of our clients to Yext because we were not the "administrators" of the accounts. This was a deal breaker. And, if we're able to get admin access there was a very specific process to connect with Yext, including "emailing their support team" before it could happen. We are currently using (2) competitors to Yext and this step is not required. In an attempt to fix the situation, Yext set up 2 meetings with us, which they canceled both at the last second. I have documentation and witnesses for all of this. I wanted to resolve the situation directly with Yext but their support after the sale has been a painful and poor experience. I am here to hopefully help anyone else to avoid this nightmare. I did an evaluation of 8 competitors in the space, and am frustrated that I got chose the wrong platform; as they will not refund our money. We have not used the platform at all, and are such a small business this hurts.

I was very excited at first. The sales process was very smooth and the demo they showed was impressive. I also really like the Hitchhiker's idea for education and support. I was very excited, they have an impressive sales team, but unfortunately, that was the end of it.

-- Onboarding was all over the place. How we had to use the software was laughable. -- Interface (UX/UI) was anything but intuitive. -- Queries were extremely difficult to run without memorizing multiple steps and impossible to train staff on. -- Integration with GBP didn't exist, definitely not a Google Partner.

Jamie
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Does a lot good but more for beginners

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Their customer support is great. They have positives. Just not the best for someone like me. I used them because my client had them already and was nice to learn because a lot of people like them. I just feel like they could do more to be top tier in their niche.

I can see how this software is useful for people who are beginners in local SEO or business owners who want to streamline the process.

It isn't very in depth. Bright local is better in every way outside of maybe keyword research which i use neither for.

Russ
Russ
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

588% Increase in Listings Reach

Commentaires : With Yext, we saw a 288% increase in Google Search queries, a 320% increase in Google Customer Actions, and a 588% increase in listings reach.

Before Yext, our listing distribution software took weeks to update directories. Now with Yext, I can make big changes within hours. Its duplicate suppression is powerful, its analytics tools are extremely useful, and their customer support is second to none.

There is troubleshooting with every product you use. There have been a few issues in our account with connections and categories, but the Yext team was quick to help us find a solution. It's

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for leaving your review, Russ and for sharing the results you've seen with our products.

Digital Strategy Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

A Powerful (Albeit Expensive) Option for Listings Management

Commentaires : Unified listings and review management has helped improve efficiency and ensure that all of our client data is correct, up-to-date and on the most important sites.

Customer service/support is best-in-class for this type of platform. The platform links up with some relatively important sites and services, and I really like how well the knowledge graph works to unify data across all of them. Duplicate suppression is top-notch, and everything is explained clearly for novices to power users.

Like any platform of this type, Yext's portfolio of linked sites does include some relatively low-quality options (i.e., some listing sites that aren't applicable to most industries).

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you found our Listings and Reviews products helpful for your business.

Hayley
Hayley
Project Manager (É.-U.)

TOP NOTCH

Commentaires : Our experience with Yext has been amazing. Our company had an existing subscription that I took over, so in any other instance I would have been out of luck with training. But our representative was able to walk me through where to find anything and everything I could ever need.

Customer Service with Yext is TOP NOTCH. Our rep is there to answer questions before I even have the chance to finish thinking of them. There are ample training modules to walk you through exactly what you need. Everything is highly customizable as well, so it's perfect for listing different types of businesses. The analytics are incredibly helpful to show what's working and what's not. I also love that I'm able to reply to any reviews as soon as they're given.

Because of all of the options and customization, it can be overwhelming. Everything is intricate, which is great, but there's no "let me create this real quick." Changes can be made quickly though.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for leaving your review, Hayley! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with Yext and our services, and are glad to have you as a customer. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to your rep!

Cody
Cody
Media Coordinator (É.-U.)

The Single Best Tool for Listings

Commentaires : Outstanding and I've recommended it to clients time and time again!

Set it and Forget it. With Yext, you input your listing and confirm via authenticating factors and in just days you see the direct impact. Organic results improve, SEO improves, Adwords quality improves...you name it! The second best part is ease of use. Once your listing is within YEXT, they work to address over 100 listing entities online, building search equity for your site within Google and other platforms to assure that your listing is in fact REAL, ACCURATE, and RELIABLE.

Would be nice if there was a master feature for advertisers to be able to list multiple entities under one account login and separate payment methods. This could also increase the number of subscriptions to YEXT!

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for leaving your review, Cody. We're happy to hear that you find our products easy to use and that you're seeing great results.

Paul J.
Paul J.
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Just say Yext!

Yext offers an amazing product for managing your business location listings, review generation and website location page and schema markup!

Not much not to like... Yext is constantly addressing business needs ahead of the curve.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for leaving your review, Paul!

Jacob
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

A leader in listings management

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It was a good experience. They do what they do well and it does work for businesses. My only hiccup was the differences in prices from one entity to another, but they still have good affordable prices. I would recommend to using them for Listings management.

The ability to get information across directories. Yext seems to reach more directories than other companies in this industry.

Prices are not consistent. I worked for an agency that used them and then moved on to do marketing for a business and the prices offered were not the same they offer to agencies. Also, the rep gave me multiple prices over our talks as if it was negotiable.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you for your review, Jacob! As the leader in Listings, we appreciate hearing your feedback. The Yext platform has grown immensely over the last few years and so have our offerings. If there is anything we can clarify in that regard, please reach out to your Client Success Manager. We want to ensure you're getting the most out of our services. Thanks again for your review.

Roger
Marketing (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Great Starter Platform

Commentaires : I've used Yext for over a decade with both for-profit and nonprofit businesses. I think of it as the great teacher and a perfect first step for small businesses.

The thing I like most about Yext is the hands-on nature of the platform. Using Yext really helps you know and understand your own brand and business. I love the instantaneous nature of listings updates across a large number of publishers. Lastly, I am a huge fan of Yext's update scheduling feature. A key hassle-remover for me that Yext takes care of is listings update to Foursquare. As Foursquare for Business becomes harder and harder to use due to bugs and lack of UX updates (seemingly no updates for more than 5 years now), I've come to depend on the above-mentioned instantaneous nature of Yext listing updates on Foursquare. I often can't use Foursquare directly because of their bugs, so Yext fills a very specific vacuum there.

As far as listings go, the think I like least about Yext is that it's not intuitive enough to understand which publishers they work with don't support a particular industry. The platform is old enough to have that baked into it and automatically eliminate those publishers from the mix. Another thing that has always perplexed me about Yext is that it doesn't seem to actually do much in the ay of data analytics besides grab readily available information from Google. Aside from having Google data inside the Yext platform, that's not much of a feature. As far as reputation management is concerned, Yext doesn't play well with the way our company uses Yelp, and as a restaurant chain, that's not really helpful.

Zev
Project Leader (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Best Directory Management Software on The Market

Being able to manage 60 plus local directories from what one dashboard. I also liked the intelligent search feature as well as knowledge tags. They also create listings for Amazon Alexa, Waze, and Apple Maps.

Does a great job getting the lion's share of false or duplicate listings but occasionally will miss some listings if there are more than 3 errors in the listing. Updates to Yahoo! & Bing can take a lot longer to populate compared to the rest of the listings in the network

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for leaving your review, Zev. We appreciate your feedback and love having you as a customer!

Ted
Digital Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

I used Yext for over a year and it was a great tool for getting client store information published.

Commentaires : We published all client information to the web using Yext for over a year.

Great customer service, great and easy to use software that quickly and effectively gets client information published on the web.

Is not consistent and you are held hostage to paying the monthly fee. Once you stop paying all the work you have put into making sure all client information is published is gone.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate the feedback. In regards to a cancelled subscription, Yext does not hold your data hostage. Cancelling your Yext subscription does not overwrite the updates you have already made through Yext, and Yext will not force your listings to revert. When you cancel your subscription, Yext no longer sends your digital knowledge to the sites in the PowerListings® Network. Afterwards, your digital knowledge becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in your data and content changing over time. Please email partnersupport@yext.com with additional questions.

Anthony
SEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Yext for Listings

Keeps all of your local citation sites all in order with correct information

If you stop paying for the service, the listings all go away

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much for leaving your review, Anthony. We appreciate your insight and are so happy to see that you're satisfied with our services. To clarify, when cancelling your Yext subscription, Yext no longer sends your data to the sites in our network. Afterwards, your information becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in your data and content changing over time.

Nicole
Marketing and Patient Engagement Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Valuable Location Management Tool

Commentaires : I've had a great overall experience with yext. When I have questions my rep answers in a timely manner.

I run google pages/online listings for close to 200 clinics across the United States and Yext makes managing minor changes very easy. We've also seen great results in how are listings are doing from an SEO standpoint.

The analytic reporting was slightly delayed at first but they fixed that!

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review, Nicole. We love to hear that you're seeing results and that your rep has been a great partner. If you have any additional feedback to share, you can reach out to support@yext.com.

Kyle
Digital Strategy Manager (É.-U.)

Essential Local Listings Tool

This is an essential tool we use for the majority of our clients. Great for keeping business information consistent across the myriad of online listings.

No real cons to speak of beyond a couple of technical errors, which were quickly resolved by Yext support.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the kind words, Kyle. Great to have MAN Marketing on board as a client!

Frank
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Option for Local SEO

Commentaires : Yext has been great with customer support and caring about my needs. The sales team has been very helpful whenever I have a question.

The network and easy to use system helps me allow clients to be found locally instead of having to register with 70+ sites.

I would like an easier to export a set of analytics with all the key metrics to be easily shown. I can see much more on the back end but lose the interactivity when I export to PDF.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review, Frank. We're happy to hear that the support team has been helpful and that you've found efficiencies for your business with our products and services. We appreciate the feedback on our analytic reporting and will make sure our product team is aware of this. Thank you again.

Jared
Digital Manager (É.-U.)

Ensure people can find your business online

Lists your business on hundreds of sites instantaneously and ensures the information is accurate across all these different sites. Yext is a great tool to help people find your business online.

Responding to reviews on listings that were created by Text can be confusing, but other than that, there's not many bad things I can say about this software.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for writing a review. We're glad to hear that Yext has made it easy to manage your business listings. We value your feedback, and we'll pass it along to our team. If you have questions, you can check out our Help page (https://help.yext.com/hc/en-us) or email support@yext.com.

Internet, 2-10 employés

A need for some. For the rest, expensive.

Yext is a comprehensive solution that allows for ease of updating multiple platforms. This is helpful for changing an address after a move, a branding change to name or spelling, and even consistency across online profiles for improved SEO rankings. We have used this solution for improving rankings where profiles were not consistently listed with the same name and address. This solution is almost a necessity for those who do not have login access to all of their online accounts. If you plan to manage your reviews online, this solution offers user-friendly reporting as well. User engagement is key for reputation management. This is the most comprehensive solution available.

Yext is expensive for something you can have intern do over time. If you want to edit profiles, someone can do this one by one by hand. So the cost of this solution can be intimidating. And soliciting reviews and managing can be as simple and sending requests. But this automates the process. Custom support has not been my favorite as well.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for leaving your review. We appreciate your candid feedback and are happy to hear that our software has helped your business keep consistent information across the web and with your reviews management strategy. There are a few ways to correct your digital knowledge, some of which are quicker than others. You can manually update information on each site by adding your business information to each individual publisher. You can also leverage a tool like Yext, which does this in near real-time across the hundreds of publishers we partner with, saving time and resources.

SEO Specialist (É.-U.)

Great Partner

Commentaires : Support team has been excellent getting us started with the capabilities of the app. We have many happy clients thanks to the help of Yext.

- Easy to add locations - Excellent interface usability and aesthetics - Great Customer Service

- Sometimes the verification process can be difficult.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for leaving your feedback!

Hailey
Director of Account Services (É.-U.)

Yext Solutions for Location Listing Management

Commentaires : Syndicating data across the web can be a daunting task for anyone. With Yext, that task is manageable for those that are scaling their business.

It's direct API connections into the various publishers ensure that our client's updates get published within seconds.

It's expensive and for service based organizations they don't provide any support when verifying with Google.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for leaving your review, Hailey. We appreciate your feedback regarding our support and verifying with Google. We will relay that information to our team.

Tracey
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Yext for Listings

Commentaires : With Yext your business listing can show up on many. It even causes you to move up on major search engines.

I like the fact that it gives you access to websites that you may have never heard of for your business listings.

I do not like the cost for what they offer. And I don't like that the software is so integrated with other sites that they try to force you to use Yext.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for leaving your review, Tracey. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our team.

Katie
Digital Content Developer (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 5 001-10 000 employés

Yext - Worth It.

Yext is incredibly simple to use. Literally just add your locations and manage the basic NAP information directly from one platform. Nice to be able to suppress outdated and incorrect info. It's kind of like the mafia - while you may not want to pay for a service like this, the alternative is having bad info impact your business. So just do it.

Yext seems to be getting a bit big for it's britches - I respect the listings aspects, but they're branching too deep into analytics. Like they're having an identity crisis (great at listings, but wanting to be a Google Analytics, etc.) Recommend they stick to what they do well!

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for leaving your review, Katie. We're happy to hear that our software has helped your business!

Julie
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 2-10 employés

Yext is great for updating information across platforms

Commentaires : I think it is a useful product. I will recommend that my client keep it. Having one dashboard to push out information, especially a food menu with built in schema is a time saver.

We recently signed our client up for several of the Yext products for restaurants. Having the ability to add menus and have then pushed out to several platforms has been great. It is also nice being able to update Google Local Listing as well as other platforms for hours. Having the ability to send a message to social platforms when the client had to close due to frozen pipes within a few minutes was a great feature.

I think it is sometimes hard to navigate. When I signed on they offered one-on-one training but have since discontinued it. Some of the features I wanted are for Enterprise level only. I think the analytics are hard to set up without the one-on-one training.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for leaving your review, Julie. We appreciate the kind words and will pass your constructive feedback on to our Product Team for review.

President (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Bring traffic, not yet bring $$$$

Commentaires : OK, but not great

Easy to use, but it does not lots of marketing functions.

Not yet help in mobile marketing that target to a group of client only

il y a 4 ans

We appreciate your candid feedback. We'd love the opportunity to speak with you further about your experience to gather more details. Please contact us at support@yext.com to speak with us further.