Avis clients sur Movegistics CRM

4,8 /5
  • Service client
    4,9 /5

En savoir plus sur Movegistics CRM

Ne vous contentez pas du minimum. Passez à Movegistics®. Ce logiciel complet vous aide non seulement à gérer votre entreprise de déménagement, mais aussi à développer votre activité.

En savoir plus sur Movegistics CRM

36 avis affichés

Chad A.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/11/2018

"Best Moving CRM Available"

Commentaires: We were an old school, paper BOL & invoice company for almost a decade before making going with Movegistics. After much research and some arm twisting of the owner, we made the switch and couldn't be happier. The efficiencies, cost savings and value added cannot be overstated.

Avantages: Easy to implement, migrate to and use.
Multiple features and new updates added regularly.
This company understands the needs of the moving industry.
Extremely responsive support.

Inconvénients: Nothing, for the price point it is by far the best we had found and with continued improvements, updates and new features added it continues to be the best value for the money. We can't imagine doing business without it anymore.

• Publié le 22/11/2018
Ben S.
Sales Manager
  • Publié le 02/04/2017

"Movegistics helped us double our sales!"

Commentaires: We selected Movegistics for our moving company after looking at several software programs. We wanted to manage all our local, intercity and interstate moves inside one user-friendly program. I love that Movegistics helps us quickly complete on site surveys with their offline capable mobile app and then generate estimates using our tariffs. Their visual estimator tool is great. We are now able to receive qualified leads from our website with inventory and access info. Their email marketing campaigns help us automate follow ups. Their integration with Adobe Echosign helps our customers e-sign their estimates and we even receive alerts when the customer views their estimates or signs it. I can now seamlessly hand over our booked moves to our operations and billing teams. They also integrate with QuickBooks which is a big time saving for us. Their customer service is awesome, the best I have seen. We are now booking many more moves and we are seeing huge cost savings in operations and billing. I don't know how we were running our business in the past without Movegistics!

Avantages: Their visual estimator, lead grabber, offline mobile apps for surveys, custom BOLs, e-signatures and QuickBooks integration.

Inconvénients: There is a slight learning curve but it's not too hard. Once you learn the software it will save you hours and hours.

• Publié le 02/04/2017

"Powerful Software"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been pleasant. I definitely see the benefit that Movegistics has brought to our operations.

Avantages: This software has a lost of integrations, functionalities, and features

Inconvénients: Sometimes some important features are critical for smooth operations in sales, marketing, and dispatch do not work at all.

Jeremy A.
  • Publié le 08/05/2017

"Movegistics has changed the way we do business and we couldn't be more pleased with the product."

Avantages: As an "old school" mover with over 25 years in the industry, I was resistant to any changes in our business practices. If it worked in the past, why change now? However, changing technology and the 21st century business climate made me realize I needed a better way to handle the customer management portion of our business. After researching a rather large number of software providers we went with Movegistics for both the value in terms of price but also due to the ease of use, the wide array of available features, and the scalability to grow as we grow. The team with Netensity has been outstanding to work with and we look forward to becoming an almost paperless operation in the very near future with Movegistics.

Inconvénients: While the learning curve has been longer for me, I have found that most "software glitches" have come from my own input mistakes, rather than due to software issues. In the very rare case that there have been software related problems, Netensity has stepped up quickly and efficiently solve the problem to our satisfaction.

• Publié le 08/05/2017
Kris C.
2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/02/2017

"Newbie - After searching and sampling many softwares, we chose Movegistics. SOOO Happy we did!"

Commentaires: Having been in online marketing, I was pretty good with softwares. I searched and sampled many mover softwares and chose MoveGistics as my fave. Once I spoke with Customer support representative, my salesperson, I knew this was the right company for me. He invested at least 90 minutes or so answering questions. Once I made the jump and purchased things have been smooth. The set up team has been great, the trainings with representative have been thorough and incredible. This software is so flexible and robust. The learning curve is a little bit higher than with a simpler product, but your company is worth it. I had immediate questions about things the software didn't do, and representative showed me the planned releases of those updates! Our conversations have been: "This is what I do, how do we make that work inside of Move...?" Every time we have figured out how to tune the system's parameters to fit my needs. This thing is super flexible and I am super happy with my investment with Movegistics.

Avantages: robust and flexible

Inconvénients: I would like to edit all items cubes at once - Like ALL king beds for all rooms in 1 click

• Publié le 27/02/2017
Andrew L.
  • Publié le 23/08/2016

"One Of The Best Business Decision You Will Ever Make!"

Commentaires: I have been a Movegistics customer for about 2 years now and I can honestly say that it has been one of the best business decisions I have made for my moving company. I use to print and send out estimates via word doc., and had no way of really keeping up with who is calling or details about upcoming moves, or a professional way to send estimates. Movegistics has done that and so much more. From the high tech estimating tools, to the custom estimate temples, every function we use has improved operations which is an improvement to our bottom line! I have looked at lots of CRM softwares and this one is hands down the best one I have seen. Adarish and the team are great! I would highly recommend!

Avantages: All of the features and functionality of the sales tools! Great customer service!

Inconvénients: It has taken a while to teach to my employees.

• Publié le 23/08/2016
Kapil L.
Director, West Coast Operations
  • Publié le 15/01/2018

"Great Software to grow your business"

Avantages: This software is very easy to use and customer service team is very responsive. Overall highly recommended for startups.

Inconvénients: Too many pop ups before you can actually send the quote. This could be delveloped into a one page and would like to see this happening in the near future.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Netensity le 16/01/2018

Hello Kapil,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to have you as a customer all these years.

We do have a newer release without any popups when estimating. We will have you upgraded to the new release soon.

- Movegistics CRM

• Publié le 15/01/2018
Brent B.
  • Publié le 22/05/2019

"We love it"

Commentaires: I was a fool to think I could do it without CRM. I tried several CRM's and realized more and more how if it worked properly it would be great for us. We landed with Movegistics and couldn't feel more blessed.

Avantages: It fits me and does not require me to fit it.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is when I have a problem and get frustrated I end up taking a short break and then come back to realize that the software has a built in solution to any problem I guess it just irritates me that it has already solved all of my problems before I can even complain about it to the tech team.

• Publié le 22/05/2019
Joshua M.
Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Publié le 19/01/2018

"Very well pleased with my experience. Bang for your buck is certainly there!"

Commentaires: It allows me to have a life. Before I used Movegistics, I would dedicate my whole day to prepare an estimate for the customer. Since, I've joined the CRM and sales/quote stage functionalities have simplified my life extremely.

Avantages: Affordable option. The features and capabilities that this software has is not available with many other different types of moving softwares, and if they are they will charge you /month

Inconvénients: Like many softwares there are some bugs, but the bugs are minimal. Overall, the customer support is very high quality.

Greg S.
  • Publié le 21/06/2019

"A Super Company To Work With."

Commentaires: Having an all-in-one system for producing quotes, to sending automated emails, to creating bill of ladings
and order for services - All with tracking - helps operations and marketing create a better and more sustainable growth pattern for the future.

Avantages: I like the fact that the CRM is flexible when wanting to add new elements to the system. Very user-friendly and easy to implement new tools on the fly.

Inconvénients: None that I can think of. Been a joy to work with.

• Publié le 21/06/2019
Danette W.
Office - Accounting
Meubles, 11-50 employés

"Start Up"

Commentaires: Movegistics has been helpful in trying to understand our concerns and to add certain features for us that are not standardized in the industry. The Central Valley of California and New York are about as extreme as you can get in the moving business and Movegistics is quick to listen to your individual needs and wants so they can attempt to solve your problems.

Avantages: Once we actually start using the software I think that having direct online access with the customer will be great. It seems in today's world a lot of the younger people prefer to be emailed or chatted with online. Therefore, I think this will be a great feature. The other feature on the software is the shared calendar and being able to assign trucks and crew to the jobs. Helps everyone know what is scheduled for the day in advance.

Inconvénients: The start up has not been as easy as it should be - there are a lot of steps to get certain things done. But, having said that the response from the Movegistics team has been terrific.

April M.
Sales Representative/ Packing Coordinator
  • Publié le 19/01/2018

"Very pleased with service and software."

Commentaires: Many benefits

Avantages: What we like about movegistics...we like that the software keeps our company's customer's information and our jobs in order. We are able to add personal notes for each shippers page. They keep improving on the software.

Inconvénients: It does have some bugs with the app on our android devices but the website works great! Any trouble we have, customer service addresses these issues.

Joe E.
  • Publié le 22/01/2018

"Great Software especially the visual estimator"

Avantages: The Visual Estimator and the acceptance of all leads sources. Customer service by the support team is outstanding

Inconvénients: We primarily use the software for only lead capture (visual estimator), in the beginning it was alittle glitch.

• Publié le 22/01/2018
Susan A.
  • Publié le 06/09/2017

"One of the best decisions we have made for our business!"

Avantages: We have had experiences in the past where once we purchased the software the customer service was non existent. Not so with the Movegistics team. They have been supportive in training and always willing to customize for our specific needs. Our conversion ratio has greatly improved over the past couple of years due to implementing Movegistics. Thank you!!!

• Publié le 06/09/2017
Brandon M.
  • Publié le 25/07/2019

"Best Moving CRM around"

Commentaires: This product makes the entire process smoother. It has helped me to be able to step away more and work on my business, not for my business.

Avantages: The constant support and want to evolve and improve. They will always listen to you and give you the respect and time to fully train you and your team with anything you need. Hands down amazing customer service.

Inconvénients: Take the time to learn the product and you'll love everything about it, I have nothing bad to say.

• Publié le 25/07/2019
Eric W.
  • Publié le 26/11/2018

"One of the best CRM's out there for the moving & storage industry."

Avantages: There is nothing about this CRM that our company does not like. We have used many over the years, and this is the only one we have found where you need virtually no workarounds. This software does everything, and we mean everything. It is so easy to use, and get your staff trained on quickly. Whether you're a one man operation, or a corporate giant with multiple location this software will work for you. International, Interstate, local, military, van line agency. This software can handle it. Worth every penny!

Inconvénients: Like all software there will be some bugs, or minor mistakes in the initial setup, but the Movegistics team gets them handled fast. They are really on the spot. Their customer service is fantastic!

• Publié le 26/11/2018
Ali A.
Traduction et localisation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/12/2017

"I need everything in one place in order to function more reliably. Movegistics makes it all happen."

Commentaires: I reach out to more people via email, and keeps my client based more organized and accessible.

Avantages: Email campaigns. E-Signature, multiple email templates, Easy quotation, Easy data access, call logs, when multiple people working on the same lead.

Inconvénients: Not a big fan of on site survey app, very hard to find each item to put it as an inventory item. So i just type in the inventory in customer notes.

• Publié le 15/12/2017
Johanna H.
General Manager
  • Publié le 11/02/2016

"Worthwhile for anyone who is looking to increase volume and efficiency."

Commentaires: Pros - Lead grabber allows you to contact your customers quickly, and track the progress of their entire move. Electronic pre-move survey is efficient and saves money when you don't have to print your piece count. Everyone can see availability with the dispatch software and who is available. With the software being cloud based, I love that I can access it anywhere at anytime! Cons - There have been lots of errors and glitches over the past 2 months. However, it hasn't been anything has not been able to be fixed. We have also asked for many items to be customized to our needs, and they have been within a reasonable amount of time. I believe training could be a bit more extensive, but someone is always available to walk you through your questions as they come up. The process of switching over to this software from using paper and pencil has been time consuming. We have been transitioning for 2 months, and are not completely ready to switch fully due to working out some glitches. I would highly recommend this software and company, but strongly suggest not making the transition during the busy time of year as it would be too overwhelming.

• Publié le 11/02/2016
Laurie K.
VP Business Administration
  • Publié le 13/09/2018

"Movegistics is a great value"

Commentaires: The team has been very responsive and the improvements even in the past 5 months are quantifiable. To have software that has a CRM, dispatching, invoicing and job costing capabilities is a real plus.

Avantages: I love the forward thinking by management to make constant improvements and customizations.

Inconvénients: Not all functions work at 100% before moving onto new releases.

• Publié le 13/09/2018
Betsy A.
Marketing Manager
  • Publié le 15/08/2017

"Brilliant program, long-overdue for moving companies"

Commentaires: Being able to review an individual move/job was extremely beneficial!

Avantages: Customization of data fields - item descriptions correlating volume/weight resulted in detailed job analysis. Customized lead source input revealed the marketing investments that realized revenue.

Inconvénients: There was nothing to not like about Movegistics. Absolutely no complaints. The company was always immediately responsive, understands the moving industry, was professional and excellent to deal with, our training sessions were recorded for users to reference - exceptionally well done.

• Publié le 15/08/2017
Yessica S.
OWNER
Meubles, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/06/2019

"Best CRM Software Ever!"

Avantages: Very Easy to use, updated, simply the best!

Inconvénients: I love everything!

• Publié le 13/06/2019
Natalie B.
Relocation Consultant
  • Publié le 09/07/2018

"Movegistics is an intuitive software application and extremely user friendly!"

Avantages: I love the easiness of converting leads to opportunities. All the information is already there from the customer's input and all you have to do is reach out and book the move. I appreciate how supportive the support staff is when it comes to questions and/or comments on the software.

Inconvénients: I wish customer could input there credit cards themselves and book their move as well. I just found at today that this will be a new feature, however. I am very excited about that!

• Publié le 09/07/2018
Michelle S.
Partner/Office Manager
  • Publié le 23/10/2017

"Excellent software for our Moving Company! User friendly and Adarsh is great!"

Avantages: The overall software is extremely user friendly. Adarsh always responds to any questions or additions I need right away!

• Publié le 23/10/2017
Sean E.
ceo
  • Publié le 25/06/2020

"Best software I have found to run my complex Moving business"

Commentaires: Still implementing and setting up which for my business is probably much more work than most. We are far more complex than your average mover, so if it works for us I can't imagine it not being the best for others.

Avantages: All the different features and customization

Inconvénients: hard to find anything negative. They are constantly adding features and willing to listen to ideas.

• Publié le 25/06/2020
Austin B.
Owner/Officer
  • Publié le 13/09/2017

"Great"

Commentaires: A CRM organized process!

Avantages: How in depth it is with the moving industry. This system is designed for moving companies and all the sales items we deal with on a daily basis.

Inconvénients: Takes some time to learn, but once you learn it, it works great! It seems at first to be confusing in some aspects, but that is because the system is so smart, you just have to set some times aside to learn the system. Once you learn it you will not regret it!

• Publié le 13/09/2017