Avis clients sur Printlogic

4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur Printlogic

Ce système est conçu pour être tellement fiable qu'il est fourni sans contrat de service.

En savoir plus sur Printlogic

25 avis affichés sur 91

Darren B.
Open Format Club DJ
  • Publié le 26/09/2018

"Printlogic"

Commentaires: Working with rep and his team has been nothing short of first class. We had been using shuttleworth of 18 years and moving to a new platform was a major move for us. Getting the data imported to Printlogic went without any issues. We give a 30 day change over period to allow for any issues that might arrive but wasn't needed. On going features are been added to the system and customer support is always on hand to help.

Avantages: Ease of use and value for money. The wizard style quoting makes it easy for all levels for staff .

Inconvénients: Might no have all the functionality of over print management system but is reflected in the cost

• Publié le 26/09/2018
Andrew B.
  • Publié le 17/09/2020

"A perfect solution for our shop - with room to grow"

Commentaires: I have been extremely happy our print shop went with PrintLogic (PL). I vetted Print Management Systems across the globe and no other software came close for the price-point/pricing/support nexus that PL offers. They have support and sales reps in various areas across the globe so I find I receive quick response to questions whenever I need. I was initially skeptical when the sales person who did the demo for us indicated that I number of things that I expected to be able to do myself (i.e. upload custom invoice) would be done on their backend by the programming team. I worried that it would cause great delays. But the team has been extremely responsive whenever I need something added or changed. If you are a small to medium sized shop and don't want to be putting out $1000+ a month just for your management system, Print Logic is definitely the way to go.

Avantages: - Cloud-based, constantly up-to-date
- After initial learning curve, very easy to operate
- Integrates well with accounting softwsare
- Unparalleled customer service - VERY quick to get back to customer with tech support or feature requests
- Improved features are for all customers, so they make changes as part of monthly pricing - saves a huge amount on programming costs

Inconvénients: - Initial learning curve was a little challenging
- Even after front-end upgrade, interface feels a little bit dated (albeit fully functional)

• Publié le 17/09/2020
Joe M.
  • Publié le 07/01/2021

"Excellent Value MIS"

Avantages: Overall the customization, service, and support have made our experience with Printlogic top notch.
Whenever there have been issues, the Support team have reached out within minutes to get it sorted.
We could be not be happier with our decision to partner with the team at Printlogic.

Inconvénients: As with anything else, the learning curve was the most difficult. That said, there is always a learning curve associated with a new business management software and the team at Printlogic made the process as painless as possible.

• Publié le 07/01/2021
Kendall B.
Web Developer
  • Publié le 23/08/2018

"Print Logic, Solved long term problems for us."

Commentaires: They are quick to accommodate our needs and fixes/changes are quickly made.

Avantages: Customizations made by Printlogic to accommodate out unique needs

Inconvénients: Encoded fractions were a problem, but it has been fixed.

• Publié le 23/08/2018
Wayne W.
  • Publié le 01/10/2020

"Best bang for the buck"

Commentaires: Very good overall, customer service has been great.

Avantages: Cost! Ease of use, was able to setup and use quickly. Spent some time getting the pricing algorithms down but that's to be expected. Billing has never been easier.

Inconvénients: The biggest con is that it's online (cloud base....whatever), if service is down on either end you're stuck, but, that's part of the reason it's affordable. Some line items aren't descriptive enough and there are some line items that need to show when invoiced (like numbering from/to). Repeat orders aren't easily duplicated with changes.

• Publié le 01/10/2020
Steven W.
Production and Sales Manager
  • Publié le 11/10/2017

"As a POS/presentation box manufacturer/trade finisher we have had the software adapted to suit."

Avantages: We are currently using the works order and invoicing modules, and will progress to purchasing in the next few months. Information on job status and relevant documentation such as delivery notes and invoices are easily accessible. The ability to email these documents plus other attachments is very useful. Copying previous works orders to create new orders, and the ability to switch the information over to another customer is straight forward. Numerous reports are available covering all aspects of Sales, Production and Accounts.

Inconvénients: The software is primarily designed for printers, and as a finisher/POS and box maker we have had to adapt to system to work for us. For a user, some of the operations are not intuitive.
Printers tend to use job lot pricing and orders are usually made and delivered in 1 lot. We use job lot pricing, but also per 1,000, and each, which the system does not cater for. We also deliver some jobs over a period of months and so require part invoicing, and on some work will charge for overs, or reduce the cost of the job is short. The system does not cater for this, and although there are ways around this problem, it requires more input by the administrator. For example, if a job is entered as 20,000 copies @ £2000 i.e. £100 per 1,000 and only 18,000 are produced, we would invoice @ £1800. To do this the order quantity needs to be amended to 18,000, otherwise, when completed the invoice would be produced @ £2000. This however leaves the customer record at 18,000 ordered which is incorrect.
With regard to the estimating, we do not currently use this module as it does not lend itself to our operation. This will take considerable adaptation to work for predominantly bespoke sizes of materials products and the various pricing structures we use.

• Publié le 11/10/2017
Peter S.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 04/04/2019

"Printlogic has been a game changer for our small print studio!"

Commentaires: I found Printlogic on the Capterra website and after reading the reviews I contacted them that evening. The following morning I had a call back and a demo scheduled for that same afternoon. After a 30 minute demo I was sold and the rest is history! We pride ourselves on our customer support but the Printlogic team have exceeded even my high expectations from the initial call right through to on-going daily support.

Avantages: Moving from manual quotes using multiple spreadsheets and good old fashioned pen and paper, Printlogic has been a game changer for us! It's incredibly user friendly and the support team behind the software are nothing short of incredible! It takes a little while to plug in all of the data (stocks, costs, machines, finishing options etc) but once it's all in, quotes are easy and super fast to generate. I love the fact multiple quantities and options can be included because this is request we get an awful lot due to the large number of finishing options and stocks we offer. I also love that customers can confirm orders via a link in their email and approve proofs online. The support team have been awesome tackling all of my requests for changes or customisation so it works exactly the way we need it to. The proofing system is quick and easy and the job management section has enabled us to improve efficiency and ditch our studio white board! We offer a lot of bespoke finishing options and have been able to build everything in so it can be quickly and easily costed up by any member of staff. Quotes are going out to customers faster which means we're securing more orders, jobs are going out quicker thanks to better job management and we're making less human error mistakes thanks to the works dockets being generated automatically rather than by hand. All in all I couldn't be happier and am so pleased I found Printlogic. At it's price point it is amazing value for money.

Inconvénients: The proofing system wasn't ideal for us initially, however Printlogic customised it for us and in the process saved us a lot of money having a custom proofing system built.

• Publié le 04/04/2019
Scott W.
Account Manager
  • Publié le 08/09/2020

"Great System"

Commentaires: I have worked with MIS systems for over 20 years and PrintLogic is for me the best package I have ever used including much more expensive rival versions
Reliability is fantastic and the support staff are wiorth their weight in gold

Avantages: We implemented Print Logic across two office locations at the same time and the transfer of data from our old system was seamless.
The system is so easy to use that operators had no problems at all getting to grips with the new system
Not only does PrintLogic do everything we need it to do the support staff are amazing to reacting to any requests we have to change or add in extra functions.
The ability they have to tweak the system to tailor it to our requirements is astonishing

Inconvénients: The only issue I have ever had with the system is with exporting zero rated invoices into our accounts package. With future updates though Im sure this slight issue will be resolved

• Publié le 08/09/2020
Ian S.
  • Publié le 04/10/2018

"Great value for money"

Commentaires: Over it serves out business very well. Only a few issues but with further developments this could be a market leader.

Avantages: This software is fast to use and with a little knowhow gives fast reliable estimates. It is versatile and has many many features. I also like the way it integrates with our sage software.

Inconvénients: Printlogic could do with some more development in the user interface, for example being able to add one off paper prices to existing paper when you have a large clip. Also in the back end it would be very useful to be able to search for a specific paper at the moment you have to scroll down a long list. My final small grip is that when creating the estimate it would be handy to have the ability to clone data already entered into the same estimate for example if a client asks for prices on two different materials you either have to enter all the workings again to keep in the same estimate of create a second quote. Some of the ways it works out the math on stocks are not always accurate normally when not working with the standard SRA2 sheet size.

• Publié le 04/10/2018
Impression
  • Publié le 16/07/2018

"Wonderful piece of software for any printing firm at an affordable price"

Commentaires: Web Element allowing us to login anywhere is hugely beneficial

Avantages: No great time involved in teaching new users how to use this software as it is so user friendly. Very affordable.

Inconvénients: I would love a production floor planning element to the software, maybe in time this could be considered!

Simon H.
  • Publié le 12/10/2017

"Printlogic was a transformation for my business and it continues to be an invaluable tool."

Commentaires: Well it was a transformation for my business going from paper based handwritten job docket and POs to an online digital system.

Avantages: I have been using Printlogic for about 13 years now, it was the first online print Business Management System that I used. Previously I would have been using excel to track jobs and had no proper system for quoting so the adoption of Printlogic was a transformation for my business.
I have not used any others so am not able to compare. The system does almost everything that we require and over the years when we have wanted changes or bespoke features done the Printlogic team have generally been able to do them. Customer support has improved in recent years.

Inconvénients: Due to the the nature of the platform the system is built on it is not seem possible to get pop-up alerts/reminders - this would be a very useful feature. There are a few small glitches with the system and peculiarities that we need to be aware of, though I think most of these relate to bespoke features that have been added just for us.
Like all other IT support teams that I have dealt with, Printlogic are also guilty of rarely alerting us when issues have been resolve or when improvements and additions have been made.

• Publié le 12/10/2017
Allison W.
  • Publié le 12/09/2018

"Glad that we made the decision"

Commentaires: Overall our experience has been very favourable. The system is quick and easy to use and we find we have much more time for the core business due to the streamlining of the administration.

Avantages: The instant realisation that this system was very easy to use and navigate.
After much deliberation over new software systems we plumped for Printlogic and immediately found it to be much more flexible than the old bespoke system that we had been using.
The set up was minimal and the support from the staff was top notch.
When we have encountered a problem it has been rectified in a timely manner.
I also like the fact that there are continual upgrades.

Inconvénients: Having previously had an integrated accounting system we needed to adjust to the limited accounting that this system provides. However, this is easily remedied as you can link to an accounting package if you need a more in-depth solution

• Publié le 12/09/2018
Lewis L.
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 03/09/2016

"Great Print Management Software small to medium size printers"

Commentaires: We have been searching for the right print management software for couple years, and we have made mistake for investing large lump sum to purchase one, but later we found out it did not have the full functionality of what we need. Some products on the market might be more functional than this product, but they come with a big price tag, which it is hard for small and medium size printers to justify the investment on this highly competitive market.
We trialled this product, and the support from this company is the best that I have come across.
We are very happy with the service and product, we even changed our accounting software to Xero for it.
With a reasonable flat monthly fee, I found it is the best value for money. And the best part is the software is almost customise to your company need, and it is constantly improving, thanks to the support and developing team.
I am looking forward to growing my business with them.

Avantages: Easy to use. Integration with Xero. Barcode floor data capturing. Unlimited users. Reasonable monthly subscription fee. Great friendly support. Plus more, we still exploring the software.

Inconvénients: 1. Quoting can not automatically compare with multiple equipment charges. We have digital and offset set up, I hope it can be address in the future, for now, I still use excel to do manual quote.
2. Customise job sheet, invoice and orders have to go through support, even though they are great and happy to help, and ever complain, but I feel myself being annoying to just ask them to make small changes. I hope they can have the auto upload and download function, which can save a lot of their support time at the initial setup process.

• Publié le 03/09/2016
Yvonne G.
Admin/Accounts
  • Publié le 19/10/2017

"We have been using Printlogic for approx 7 years now and are happy with the system."

Avantages: It's makes the day to day running of your production easier as everyone in the company can view and update jobs throughout the production line and track down queries on jobs quite easily. All documents can be emailed to the customer directly from the system. The support team are very helpful with any requests for bespoke functions.

Inconvénients: Over the years we have obviously accumulated a huge amount of data on our system - for example paper types - but we can't delete any of these off as they are attached to old quotes that have been sent over the years - it would be great to be able to still view our old quotes but get rid of old paper types on our PO materials list to make it easier to search and view our materials list and also Printlogic have mentioned that it causes our system to be slower than it needs to be at times.

• Publié le 19/10/2017
Kendall B.
IT
  • Publié le 21/06/2017

"Very happy that we found this system, this is the best for the money."

Commentaires: We have been looking to make the move from an "end of life" system to a new, more modern, system. I spent 2 years planning and trying different systems before we decided on Print Logic. At first I was leery about Mountain States Lithographing being a US company and PL being in Ireland, but it is no problem at all, they are a great bunch.

Avantages: The team at PrintLogic went above and beyond customizing the output for our unique situation. We do everything from letterpress to digital printing and all aspects of bindery and finishing, Printlogic can handle pricing any of our services. This system is very well thought out, which is refreshing compared to many of the systems that I evaluated over 2 years. Best value for your money. I think our rep at wildcard.ie has struck on a winner this system is something that the US market has needed for some time, the right balance between function and price for the small to medium sized shop.

Inconvénients: Issues linking Print Logic system with Quick Books. Multipart forms are quirky but usable. Complex jobs with many pieces are a challenge to get on one ticket.

• Publié le 21/06/2017
Derrick D.
Customer Support
  • Publié le 14/08/2017

"Long time satisfied user of Printlogic, good value for money"

Avantages: I find Printlogic to be a very helpful tool for estimating, job docket generation, purchase orders, invoice generation and archiving. It covers all the bases as an MIS and is highly functional and intuitive. Customer service is very good , rapid response to all queries and flexible/open to making changes to the system as requested.

Inconvénients: User interface in certain areas can be a little confusing for new users and can take a little time to get used to some of the navigation. But online training and support available to address this so not a big issue once you put the time into learning how to use the various modules.

• Publié le 14/08/2017
Brian F.
  • Publié le 16/05/2018

"Well designed and easy to use software"

Commentaires: We were able to reduce the amount of time spent on admin and more closely monitor the costing of jobs and the actual time took to produce them.

Avantages: The initial set up was very simple with plenty of help from print logic staff, it does everything we want it to do and when we have needed minor changes print logic are always very quick to sort these out, their technical help is excellent. Staff log on and off every job and time management has been so much easier since using this software.

Inconvénients: The software works extremely well for us and I can find no fault at all with it. Very good value for money compared to other systems.

• Publié le 16/05/2018
Sales Account Executive
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/07/2018

"Easy to set up and use. Ideal for Printers and Print management"

Commentaires: Faster more accurate estimating and more detailed job bags. The ability to find previous job and clients and keep record. Previously we had no systems in place to check previous job specs and price so this has saved a lot time and client also benefit from the continuity.

Avantages: How straight forward it was to set up and get started. I've set up and used the software at both a B2 Printer and a Print management company and it was really easy to adapt for either application.

Inconvénients: it seem a work the wrong way around to start with. You build a quotation and produce a quote letter which was the opposite way around to other MIS systems I've used in the past.

Katie M.
Account Director
Impression, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/04/2018

"A very easy to use system with functions that can be customised for each account"

Avantages: It's a very user friendly piece of software that I have used in two separate companies. It can be personalized to suit various profiles/ accounts. There is a great range of reports that can be created and accounts can be pre populated with customer pricing and specification. If creating a quote request, the supplier price is populated directly into the system which is a great function

Inconvénients: You can't freeze out suppliers if they are late when coming back with pricing or lock an RFQ/ quote if you have allocated the job to another supplier

• Publié le 04/04/2018
Damien F.
  • Publié le 14/07/2017

"excellent, easy to set up and use, and easy to adjust"

Avantages: easy install, on the web, can view it anywhere, YOU DONT NEED PEOPLE ONSITE FOR A WEEK or TWO to set up, , anyone is free to contact me for advice on what systems not to get as i've invested 10's of thousands into systems that can't do the job, damien@traleeprinting.com

Inconvénients: i've been through about 3 of the "leading" MIS systems, and Print logic is miles cheeper, and miles ahead, all the "leading" ones are over marketed and build on old platforms, if someone has to come to your premises to set up a system for you, dont even consider that system!!

• Publié le 14/07/2017
Aengus O.
2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/03/2017

"Great Production / Admin Tool"

Commentaires: Having used a bespoke production & admin system that was developed 30 years ago for the Snap Group, the move to Printlogic for me a year ago was a dream. At last a system that practically does it all, the old cumbersome tasks of sending copy invoices, issuing statements, running off reports, issuing PO's etc. are now all there at the click of a mouse and are presented in a very 'user friendly' way. Most importantly, the follow-up and customer service provided by the Wildcard team is excellent. We are a year using Printlogic and certainly there are no regrets here !

Avantages: Ease of use

Inconvénients: That you can't allocate a discount to a payment, so if an invoice is 21.55 and the client gives you a cheque for 20.00, you can't put a discount of 1.55 against the due amount. This is a serious flaw in the system as bank lodgement reports are always incorrect.

• Publié le 01/03/2017
Glenn B.
Print Manager
  • Publié le 16/02/2018

"After getting it set up as we wanted it is great! Thoroughly recommended."

Commentaires: The speed in being able to issue quotations now is a boon as well as all the team having access to the same information. A time saver when changing from handwritten jobsheets to computerised.

Avantages: It takes out all the manual calculations or pricing and copying the same details by hand if writing jobsheets manually for multiple jobs. Having a digital record of the details of a customer's history aids in consistent pricing without the headache of digging out archived jobsheets. Seeing at a glance what jobs are at whatever stage on the Print Floor is great to monitor work.

Inconvénients: Putting in requests to amend the layout of information or data is frustrating as each request may be dealt with by a different programmer.

• Publié le 16/02/2018
Pat M.
Accounts Manager
  • Publié le 24/07/2017

"PL has changed the way we oversee our production and accounts."

Avantages: Its customisation is its best feature, any amendments that I think would best suit our business are made with no fuss, where it can be accommodated. PL has helped us be a more efficient, well organised production line and also considerable time has been saved from an invoicing and administration point of view. Support team have been extremely helpful if required.

Inconvénients: Everything experienced so far has been positive. It has been by far a vast improvement on the previous software we were using.

• Publié le 24/07/2017
Jerry M.
  • Publié le 31/10/2017

"Cost effective especially for small businesses - fully functional with excellent support"

Commentaires: Cost effective Print Company management and organisation.

Avantages: Fast for a Cloud Solution, intuitive, cost effective . Quoting, Job Bags, Order Confirmations, Invoicing & Stock Control backed up with a good set of reports, quote report isvey ugood.

Inconvénients: Some print finishing functions can be difficult to set up accurately and require manual intervention, some functions such as bespoke sizes cannot be accessed in some menus, emailing from within PrintLogic not integrated with Outlook which would be very helpful, when creating PDF Quotes a random number is generated for the file name rather than the actual quote number all of which add time, but are due for updates in the future.

• Publié le 31/10/2017
Enrich S.
  • Publié le 05/10/2018

"BEST USER FRIENDLY SOFTWARE AVAILABLE"

Commentaires: They were very helpful and have a professional approach when setting up the system. 99% of the things we requested they managed to accommodate us. Most importantly of all is their aftersale service. It's very fast and efficient. so basically these are the type of guys that go out of their way to help you out and try to solve your issues....if any.

Avantages: Easy to use and practical, especially since its online so you can access it from everywhere.

Inconvénients: Since it's not 100% customized for you, there are additional functions that we don't use but cannot be deleted.

• Publié le 05/10/2018