Avis clients sur Sportsman Web

En savoir plus sur Sportsman Web

Une solution d'entreprise pour tous vos besoins en matière de gestion de parcs et de loisirs. Support client local et en direct de manière illimitée. Pas de frais supplémentaires.

En savoir plus sur Sportsman Web

The till on sportman doesn't close at the same time as our bank software so sometimes its hard to match up transactions.

Sportsman Web - Notes

4,0

Sportsman Web a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 36 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sportsman Web ?

Joanne
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés

Sportsman does all we need and more

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Customer service is top notch. The team is very responsive and always gets the job done and done quickly. More companies should model their employees after the Sportsman team.

We have found that it is easy to use and the website options are great.

Website design needs A LOT of help. When creating your website it is very difficult to see what your page will look like while editing on the site. It needs to be more user friendly.

Laurie
Parks and Recreation Director (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

Sportsman is the best

5,0 il y a 10 mois

What i like best is the customer service. I can call anytime and know that they will listen to my concerns and have them solved very quickly. They truly care about their customers and that makes using the program a no brainer!

I want to print a monthly calendar and can't

il y a 10 mois

Thanks, Laurie. We really appreciate your kind words.

Ryan
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Good solution with very few improvements

3,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have enjoyed my time with Sportsman. It has potential to be a great software for small recreation departments. However, our community is growing and so too is the expectations of our clientele. Mobile friendly users demand to have the ability to register online as they are on the go parents. Sportsman web is lacking many features that the desktop version has. The software has tremendous value for the money, but I think changes need to be made to improve and keep up with the times.

We have been using Sportsman for roughly 20 years (legacy in the early 2000's, then SQL until present). We were one of the first users in Massachusetts and Sportsman quickly became the go to application for P & R towns in Massachusetts. Over the years, Sportsman has made minor improvements, but in my opinion has not kept up with the industry.

Many of the features in Sportsman, are the same as they were in 2004. Getting improvements done seems to be a major undertaking. Developers are not working hand and hand with the end users, instead relying on an overworked staff to implement change. Facility management tool is poor. It lacks flexibility to change reservations without deleting and restarting. The look and feel to Sportsman is very basic. Server vs. cloud is still not ideal.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks for the review, Ryan. It is important to us that we continue to meet our customer's needs. Have you had a chance to see our new Sportsman Web App? We have made several improvements and I think we have a solution for your concerns. Feel free to reach out anytime for a quick demo.

Renee
Volunteer (É.-U.)

Sportsman review

4,0 il y a 2 mois

My favorite thing about Sportsman is the customer support. I don’t always get what I want, but they try to find common ground and are quite quick to respond to actual issues. The on-line calendar is one of the main selling points for us, also the ability to use electronic punchcards. The flexibility in pricing options, without being too confusing was also key. Implementing the desktop version was pretty straightforward. Switching to the Web version is still on-going.

The on-line calendar has some issues that make it harder than it needs to be (my opinion). This is specific to recurring events that are not weekly, but monthly or every other week. Sometimes events will show up on the calendar and you cannot get them off without deleting the event and re-adding it. It is ‘easy’, but annoying.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review, Renee.

Thad
Parks & Recreation Director (É.-U.)

Good Product

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We are satified with Sportsman WEB

Sportsman is simple and basic to use while accomplishing our needs.

A few hiccuops in the scheduling module.

il y a 6 mois

Hey, thanks for sharing your review, Thad! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and your team!

Kaisa
Recreation Supervisor (É.-U.)

Review

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We've had challenges over the years but that is to be expected. I have always felt comfortable calling and walking through a scenario for ways to do things differently or to learn a new way to do something. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been AMAZING at the brainstorming process too. The follow up from Sportsman after something is enhanced or if they need to research and get back has been stellar recently. Really love getting those calls/e-mails back letting me know something is updated or show me how to work through something.

The "small town" feel when you call in for support. I share this with many different people, really important to me to have similar people helping out and it's great if they happen to know you too. Sportsman has this and I hope it continues! The last couple years Sportsman has been taking HUGE leaps and advances. I like where it's going and the webinars are SUPER GREAT, keep it up!

Struggling a bit with special event permit management on our end and the potential integration between Police and us. I think it's a conversation we need to have with Sportsman to see if there is something we are unsure about. I know our Special Events Coordinator has been having challenges with that. Coupon (discount) options aren't offered online and aren't "smart" enough to only be applicable to certain things with a date range or expiration. Would love to see that expanded. Example: We have Admit One coupons to our Rec Center we would love to give out to people so they can bring a friend BUT then it really requires the person to come in to be able to apply the discount. We are trying to get people to register online as much as possible so this puts us in a weird spot.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks for the review, Kaisa. We appreciate it and we will be in touch so we can help you out with the things you're struggling with!

Parks and Recreation Director (É.-U.)

Great Program for local Municipalities

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It's been a wonderful experience over the last 10+ years!

We use this program for individual programs and facility reservations. The new web-based version of the software has been a wonderful addition, allowing staff to connect from any browser!

There's a few reports that we'd like to see designed and the account managers have been instrumental in helping make these a reality.

Alisha
Community Recreation Coordinator (É.-U.)

Sportsman

4,0 il y a 10 mois

I like the ease of use of Sportsman and the wonderful customer service attached.

The SQL user interface is a little dated. We plan to move to use the web-based version soon, which has a much more updated feel to it.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks for the review Alisha! You're right, the desktop version can feel a bit out-of-date and first glance. We'd love to walk you through Sportsman Web sometime. You can call, send an email or contact us through the website.

Bob

Recreation Management Software

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Really enjoyed the web based option thus far!

Sportsman offers the most bang for your buck! Low cost - high output.

Does not offer the most customer friendly portal for online registration, user accounts and no app available.

il y a 10 mois

Hey Bob, we appreciate the review, and the honesty! We are always working to improve the experience from both your, and the customers' side. I think you'll be please with some of the updates coming out this year.

Dennis

Review

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall has been good. Support is very good.

I like the variety of uses from concessions to membership.

Too many "clics" to enter concession items.

Dee
General Recreation Supervisor (É.-U.)

We Love Sportsman!! Sportsman has made our daily operations super efficient

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The online registration is great! We have more people enjoying that experience.

The software has been easy to learn and build my program into it. It is very customer friendly and the online registration is SO MUCH BETTER than what we had before. Very pleased!!

The one software we were going to use but ended up giving up on it because they could not get our turnstyle to work. I liked the way I would roll over my classes from season to season. Very easy, hit a button and move the classes to the new season (example spring to summer or spring to fall). I also like the color attached to a age group. Preschool had a color, Youth had a color, etc We then matched that color in our brochure to the public linking the activities. Just a little feature I liked in the old program

il y a 6 mois

This review made our day! Thanks so much for sharing, Dee!

Chuck
Services et installations de loisirs, 11-50 employés

Customer service is why Sportsman is the best

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We are still experimenting with Sportsman Web (we're diehard Sportsman SQL/Cloud users). BUT we're starting to use Web on mobile devices, for check-ins, remote registration & payments which is VERY convenient. I also love the polished look. Great job!

Truly one of the best aspects with Sportsman / Peak Software Systems is the top notch customer service. Anytime we're in a bind, have a question, or are looking for increased capabilities, the tech team is always there to help. In addition to the customer service, I appreciate that Sportsman is always looking to improve their software - and make sure the rollout is smooth and glitch-free. I'm amazed how often I hear horror stories from other recreation departments using other software packages. While Sportsman isn't the biggest, they definitely are the best!

No cons. I truly feel this is one of the best recreation software packages out there.

il y a 10 mois

Hey Chuck, thanks for the great review!

Craig

Nephi Recreation

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It’s been great. Customer service is awesome they have helped train us when we have trouble. I have zero complaints.

I like that it is constantly improving.

Before we had the web based I didn’t like that we couldn’t do two things at once. Now I don’t have that issue.

Thanks Craig!

Christopher
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 51-200 employés

SportsMan has been a Godsend for our overall operations.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Since switching to SportsMan we finally have a viable, online option for our clients to register for our programs.

The overall ease of use of SportsMan and SportsMan Web has made our job so much more efficient. The customizable dashboard it top-notch in that it gives you real-time information to our daily operation.

As of this writing there have been no noticeable downsides to the product.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the great review!

Brett
Executive Director (É.-U.)

The most economical and flexible Recreation Software

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We have had nothing but a positive experience with our Sportsman software!

As a small agency, having the flexibility to choose what modules we will need and use has been huge! We have saved thousands over the years versus a one size fits all software package. The software and service from Peak Software has been rock solid over the 22 years we have been using their product!

We struggled entering new customers and losing the information while signing them up. I sent a suggestion to Peak Software asking for a fix and they implemented my suggestion. Problem solved!

il y a 10 mois

Thanks for the great review, Brett. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Cindy
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)

Sportsman is User Friendly

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I think we were one of your first customers back when you first started selling Sportsman to cities. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was here for a couple days to train me, I do call [SENSITIVE CONTENT] every once and awhile for help and he is alway very helpful. Your whole staff is always

I feel that Sportsman is very easy to use, but then again I think the City of Independence was one of the first Cities in the Cuyahoga County area to get Sportsman.

Being able to delete a credit, not being able to delete a program or person.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks for the review, Cindy! We are so grateful for the awesome 21 YEAR relationship we've had with your team. Our clients really are the BEST! Sportsman wouldn't be what it is without the years of helpful feedback and suggestions from our clients. Thank you!

Susan
Assistant to the Manager (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11-50 employés

Software is easy to use and the support team is exemplary

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We have one place for all membership, activities, facility reservations, fees, and special events. It has been an amazing help during the last 2 1/2 years of shifting needs and new practices. The development team was able to add so many new features for all new needs that were never needed before the pandemic.

The Web version is very intuitive and easy to use. The selections for defining all of our needs are clear, large, and easy to chose. The very best thing about Sportsman is their support and development team.

I can't really think of anything I don't like.

il y a 6 mois

I love reading this! Thank you for the kind review, Susan! I may be biased, but I think support and development teams here are pretty amazing as well.

Haelee
Recreation Clerk (É.-U.)

Opinions of our Staff

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have been with the company since June 2021 and LOVE using Sportsman as I use it daily and able to help customers and staff with it right at my fingertips.

I like the organization of the program and how user friendly activityreg is set up.

The manual force configuration update is something I wish just automatically happened.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks for the great review, Haelee. Have you looked into moving to the Cloud? This would make all updates live and automatic. I will have one of our support team members get in contact with you and give you some more information.

Vicky
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11-50 employés

Sportsman more than meets our needs

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : No problems. If we do have an issue we just call and they help us with it.

Our customers like the option of booking online and not having to come in to our office.

Adding additional people still seem to have some confused and they call. It would be nice to have an easier way of adding people to their group when reserving activities

il y a 10 mois

Thanks, Vicky. We'll keep up the good work.

LAN / Web Development Specialist (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés

Great platform to manage recreation facilities and programs

Commentaires : We manage a City fitness center and pool as well as a senior center with Sportsman SQL. We also use it for reservation of fields, and facilities. It works pretty well for maintaining client data and membership as well as allowing for online registration for activities and sports.

SportMan SQL is inexpensive compared to similar products and is very capable in of managing client memberships, activity registrations and cashiering. The interface is easy to understand and use and it doesn't take much time to train new employees to use it.

The activity registration website does not allow us to link directly to a facility or activity in order for users to register but we have to start them at the beginning and have the user find their way to the activity etc.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks for the great review!

Jr
Aquatics Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Gate City Review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Working with Sportman and the Sportman staff is Golden. The software is spot on and the staff is always helpful.

The reports are on spot the staff is always helpful when I run into a problem.

Can't think of any at this time. The system is the real deal.

il y a 6 mois

JR! Thanks so much for the review! We are grateful to count you among our awesome clients!

Casey

Great Program for Parks and Recreation

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Sportsman Web is a great addition to the service we have used for many years.

The ease of use and simplicity for staff.

Just minor things. Making things clickable to open up, fluidity while scrolling.

il y a 10 mois

Casey, thank you for this great review!

Kevin
RECREATION MANAGER (É.-U.)

Review for You!

Commentaires : Only been using it for a few months

That it is a web based platform and is accessible outside of the workplace

League scheduling - too basic and not easy to customized

il y a 10 mois

Thanks for the review Kevin. If you would like, we'd be happy to go over the League scheduling with you, maybe we offer some suggestions to simplify it.

Jennifer
Director of Recreation (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

Love it!!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

The product is super easy ~ we use many of the features daily

nothing to report ~ anytime we have an issue, tech support is on it and usually adds features to fix the challenge!

il y a 10 mois

Jennifer, thanks so much for the great review!

Marketing and Event Coordinator Intern (É.-U.)

50 50 simplicity

Commentaires : Overall it isnt bad. Its hard to get customer service help when you call. I dont think it is worth the price but it gets the job done

I like how easy it is to create a new program and hide old ones so that the management side doesn't look cluttered

il y a 10 mois

We appreciate the review! Have you looked into Sportsman Web yet?