15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Pabau

Pabau est une application complète de gestion de cabinet utilisée par des centaines de professionnels de la santé au Royaume-Uni. Gérez les horaires, les traitements.

En savoir plus sur Pabau

Fully integrated product with excellent support.

Can be difficult to use, and complicated to set up.

Pabau - Notes

Pabau a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 373 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Pabau ?

Bernardo
Bernardo
Founder & CEO (Espagne)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Highly recommendable software for clinics and groups of clinics

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Superb

The specific reason for which I selected Pabau is that it has an excellent scheduling feature for multi clinic operations. This was an essential feature for me and is working flawlessly. After that, the training is excellent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been spectacular to help us get into the software.

So far nothing really; I would make the CRM section a bit more comprehensive, nevertheless, as we can customise it, it is not an issue at all.

Oyin
Co-Owner (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Pabau software does most things well

Commentaires : It does most of what we need from a CRM but definitely still have records we are having to keep outside of the software.
Would have preferred a white label service rather than each step my patients take to have Pabau labelling all over it.
Customer support is below par. Should have a live chat or phone line to call.
A lot of training videos are on a Vimeo account that isn't shared with you at implementation, some features and options have been improved and videos not updated.
The step by step guide function for registered accounts doesn't work and the webinars seem very uninteractive. Seems to be a rush to finish within the 3o minute tieframe.
Pabau has account managers, programming and implementation specialists but it's not ideal if you can't sold problems immediately.
A ticket system that shows other client's concerns or questions would have saved a lot of hassle.
User's forums, blogs, FAQs, Q & As are available but not shared when you come on board.
Having a widget isnt suitable for all sorts of web platforms.
Referral tracking is especially difficult when customer processes are handled putside your existing platform.
Would have like to integrate a diferent payment processor rather than being limited to skype
As at noww, Pabau sems the best fit for our business but we are not assured enough to stop looking for alternatives

A lot of features. Before and after pictures A lof of templates to choose from. Support team willing to integrate any pdf form and help customise to your brand

Customer support not always accessible. Would have preferred a dedicated number to call, opening hours etc. A lot of communication is via email or a request for a call back. Not suitable when the software isn't responding or you need quick fixes. Price is on the expensive side especially since you will need to pay Pabau extra subs for more staff, sending texts, marketing functions & Api integrations Ipad necessary for patient journeys function

il y a 2 ans

Hi Oyin, I just wanted to reply back to this review and thank you for your detailed and thoughtful feedback. In particular, your points about better highlighting our educational resources to new users will be actioned upon. I would also like to make you aware that we do indeed have a live chat function. We moved away from phone-based support (though do still escalate to this when required) to a live chat feature because our data showed it to be a more effective method of supporting our customers. However, we will consider if there is a better way of making sure our customers know this support exists. Thanks again for trusting Pabau as your practice CRM and for helping us to get that little bit better with your constructive feedback.

Nick
Consultant (R.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Appalling customer service

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Terrible customer service. Brittle product. No contact number

Pretty Logo and when it works it’s ok. Remains brittle

Unreliable and has taken the “support team’ 7 days to even acknowledge that since a software update the system crashes totally crippling my busy clinic. There is no customer service number and my in house IT service has spent hours convincing them that they have a problem.

Elizabeth
Managing Director (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great for managing multiple services

Commentaires : Pabau have helped us manage multiple items in one place.

We have a busy practice with 30+ practitioners and pabau makes it easy for us to manage their schedules and see all of the patient details in one place for ease of managing their care alongside their admin.

I think the patient portal could do with some improvements as the online booking tool is clunky in comparison to other booking portals. Also it would be great if we could integrate the invoice and payment system with square as we tend to duplicate sending payment links with creating invoices on the patient's account for their records.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much Elizabeth! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Ellysa
Owner (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Why I subscribed to Pabau

Commentaires : The on boarding and training team have been very professional and prompt with correspondence.

There are many features I could not find in other software. Particularly the use of consultation templates to reduce note writing time, photography with the assistance of stencils to always obtain the correct patient view (very good for before and after photos), integration of drug look up, the ability to assign permissions for data view amongst staff and online booking. Everything is customisable. There is a whole suite of tools to match the demands of my growing business.

I would have preferred the option of a free trail period to play around with the application pre subscription. However, I can see that I would have flounder without the online training provided. There is a learning curve steeper than other applications.

Giorgia
Company Director (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software

Commentaires : I need to get accustomed more with it, but overall so far I have had a good experience. Thank you!

The software without doubt is vast but pretty much intuitive. After the initial training all made much more sense and if in doubt I can always watch again the recordings. What I like the most is the integrated function to make your own marketing campaigns and the loyalty points you can give to your patients when they refer friends, without counting my practice is now paperless and I don't have to take folders with me in different clinics!

I would have preferred if the payment system could offer more methods rather than just Stripe. This might be something the developers can look into it.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much Giorgia! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! The idea for more payment providers is excellent! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/

Richard
IT Manager (R.-U.)

Not for medical businesses

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Software is ok but I don't think it's suitable for a serious medical business. Sometimes they mix up data so there is GDPR issue.

Lots of features covers everything that you need for marketing Reports are very good and flexible

Takes ages to load Lots of features but lots of them breaks and not working properly Support - it takes ages for them to understand your issue and ages to reply. They ask same questions again and again, Too many technical issues at the moment and they are struggling to fix

Carissa
Manager (Australie)

One stop shop!!!

Commentaires : The reporting functions are a game changer!

Pabau is intuitive, user friendly and packed with features. We have researched the top 10 practice software programs and it by FAR out ways all the rest. SO EXCITED

We are only in the early stages of use but so far have not found anything that we don't like or can't find a work around for.

Lisa
Nurse (R.-U.)

New User Review

Commentaires : as I’m new to Pabau and I have only scratched the surface but I already know that once i utilise all the functions (especially the marketing features) my business is going to grow so that I can do aesthetics full time.

I’ve tried several platforms for managing appointments, consent forms and clinic notes and i felt that they always lacked the marketing aspect. Pabau has everything under one platform and I especially like the client loyalty scheme as I’ve tried loyalty card which didn’t work as client were constantly loosing them to forgetting to bring them. I also like the marketing tool as i had always wanted to create a monthly news letter but didn’t know where to start. Looking forward to growing my business with Pabau.

I would be good if there were bite sized tutorials available on line to help set up the system and also to help clinics make the most of this amazing platform.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much Lisa ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We also offer free webinar on multiple topics for the system, find these in Setup-Training and register!

Jadwiga
Owner (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best CRM and scheduling system for physiotherapy clinics

Commentaires : With Pabau we have been able to focus on growing the business and stay in touch with our clients.

Easy integration with my business. The system provides good communication with my clients and saves me time.

Initially the marketing tools were not easy to use as I am not tech savvy, hoowever with the help of the friendly staff I am now able to use it with ease.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Mark
FD (R.-U.)

Getting better......

Commentaires : Mixed bag. When it's good, it's great (just got into using the online Questionnaires and Consents, which were nowhere near as daunting as I thought they would be). The focus on client service has also greatly improved in recent times - the operators genuinely try to help, and are polite and courteous. The training webinars are a great idea too.

The integration of various facets of running our practice.

The down times, or the times when it lags significantly, which occur too often. Also, the basic SLA terms are limited, and even the more advanced SLA you can pay for only gives a certain (and fairly small) amount of cover. But of ocurse that wouldn't matter if there weren't downtimes, or slowness.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be more powerful and faster in every aspect. We have also worked to move many clinics to a designated domain and server to make sure thigs are faster and smoother than ever. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Luz
Business Developer (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software - good online training - quick online chat answers

Commentaires : In general is good, quick online chat, great online training, system works well and covers a lot of areas needed to work.
It could definitely improve on the way the forms are set up, have more flexibility there. Another area of improvement is again the online chat, making answers more user friendly, not so much it based.
There are still some areas that need some twitching (forms flexibility / prescriptions not linking to inventory / Xero integration) but so far Pabau has showed that they do understand user needs and make sure they react to feedback, hence me doing this today.

The way the have been able to ensure that they users learn - the online trainings are really good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing!

Customer support - it is not possible to talk to the developers and that means that customer services responses are fast but limited to repeating what the developers tell them in it terms that are little use to those with no it brains. I was having a problem with Xero integration and the answers I was getting were limited, it took a lot of research from my part to work out what they meant and how to make them work, still there is an error showing up and the answer I got was : "Despite all the errors and information you can see, the system will never sync a Bank Account code full stop." Not helpful at all, I am sure they could do better as I can imagine a lot of people asks these same questions. I could give you a document with the correct steps of how to do it now.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us! While you can't communicate directly to the developers at the moment there is a way for developers to see your ideas so please go to the community and post all ideas you have to improve the system there and the team will be able to review them! https://community.pabau.com/

Natalie
Aesthetic Nurse / clinic owner (R.-U.)

Excellent software

Commentaires : pleased

Our company has used pabau software for 2 years. The services Pabau provides our company is first class to the text reminders, to the paperless consent forms and documentation to the online booking - it has given our clinic a professional look and we are very pleased with the system.

Customer service support emails take a while to reply (sometimes 3 - 4 days) I have had an existing problem that’s still not been rectified - my consent forms when detailing where I’ve injected on the diagram when saved if I go back in the drawings all my documentation has moved to the right. That you can only use on Apple iPad and can only download from Apple store.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you correct any mistakes you have made! Do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months, our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95%, with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21 thousand conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us with all issues big and small! We have been developing a new marketing leading app for over 1.5 years here is a link to a demo s you can have a look at it. https://marvelapp.com/prototype/d6aih0h/screen/63899119

Luke
Podiatrist / Partner (R.-U.)

Fantastic Software when it works

Commentaires : Well thought out software which tackles almost all of our requirements. However, very frustrating that there are new major issues on a weekly and almost daily basis. Without these constant issues this software would be unbeatable. As it stands, I am currently looking into possible alternative software providers.

The features are great and plentiful. Really well thought out software. Easy to use and it’s great that its accessible on multiple devices in multiple locations. Functionality that other software does not have.

Software constantly has issues, features regularly don’t work. Integrated payment system has issues and has lost us income. Online booking system has had issues. Issues between patients accessing information dependant on what device they are using.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review Luke. Sorry to hear you have has this difficulty with the system. We are always upgrading our system and keeping up to date with the newest payment and security technologies. Juts this year we have introduced Apple and Google pay to make your Online Booking even more effective. We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be more powerful and faster in every aspect. Do reach out to us on the live chat so we can discuss how you can continue using the system to further help you on! I am also offering you free one on one training with one of our training experts! Do contact us and we can set this up!

Kirsty
Clinical Director (R.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Software

Commentaires : Great customer care. I'm a night owl so even had replies from staff at 11pm which i was expecting the next day to answer questions. I wasn't pushed with a hard sell which was nice! Ive interacted with most staff as ive asked multiple questions daily as ive set the system up and always received a speedy helpful response. Very friendly, welcoming staff with great systemising and automation software!

I purchased this for when we reopen. I was considering taking a new member of staff on to do all the implementing and automation as well as stock control etc. all the bits I dont have time to do but purchased the software instead. It allows me to run reports at my own convenience. I enjoy that it ha content blocks on as i rent from various areas and I dont want them to access my performance and cash flow etc yet they can still book in my clients. Im very visual and so is this program you can simple colour code, add clients and staff photos etc.

Its a little tricky to use at first but easy to learn. I am an android fan as ive had to purchase an ipad for clients journeys etc which was a pain so that i can use the app,

Craig
Marketer (R.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

evolving

Commentaires : Making clinic operations smooth and efficient

Constantly evolving, improving, and adding features to make the operation of a clinic as easy and efficient as possible

Email storage issues would like to cc all customer incoming emails for easier storage and retrieval

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much Craig! We are constantly welcoming new ideas for improvements so feel free to take this idea and post it on our community page https://community.pabau.com/ so the team can review it! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Jenna
Marketing Manager (R.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 11–50 employés

New to Pabau

Commentaires : So far I am getting used to the platform with the help of the training sessions and support team.

- Keeping everything connected and in one place helps to see business overview and keep everyone in the loop - Access to regular software training - Extremely efficient support team

The platform could be modernised with improved usability. It is a little confusing to navigate in the beginning, however, there is a caveat to this, which is the access to the useful regular training sessions. As a marketer, I believe there could be better opportunity to add branding to any patient communication - I may find that this is already the case once I have navigated the platform more myself.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be much more stable, faster and powerful! It will also have an improved reporting function! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page. https://community.pabau.com/ We are also happy to announce that we have just launched the Calendar 2 with new and improved functions with shifts and bookings. We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Beatrice
Owner (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Lacking US support

1,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I don’t know how the UK is but I can tell you that they are really lacking support for US users. I love all the features but ever since they move to a newer version everything is not working smoothly. I am seeing so many technical errors and I can’t even talk to a person. I have to email back and forth not getting any solution from them. I have to figure out everything myself. I just want to cry with business being so busy and now I have to worry about this. I don’t even know where to start but there’s 100 things that’s now working right. So embarrassing for the clients. Email is not working. Invoice is not working. Services is not working properly. To name e few! I was content and happy with Pabau classic and pabau 2 looks pretty good but there’s just too many things not working right.

They have all the features you could ever need for a successful medspa

The support here in US is so bad. Ever since they upgraded to pabau 2 there’s too many technical issues and I can’t get ahold of them

Clinic Manager (R.-U.)

PABAU Review

Commentaires : We have found that we can integrate Go Cardless which we are yet to do and hope that this will help the Clinic run more smoothly.

It's easy to use once everything has been set up. I am not very techym but I have managed to do most of the tasks on this system. I would like to have the time to learn more of its functionality so have found the webinars really helpful.

I believe our Doctor that uses the system would like the photo section improved.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau. We are planning to have new and improved the new Pabau 2 and photos will be part of that. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Prashant
Doctor (R.-U.)

Super happy with Pabau

Commentaires : Excellent

We love using pabau as our clinic software program. We have been using it for over a year for the purpose of patient bookings, managing consultations and documentation. Free training is provided when you start and we have never looked back. Customer service is top notch whenever you need it. Highly recommend.

The ability to manage appointments for other doctors through your own app.

Karolina
Operations Manager (R.-U.)

Great Software

Commentaires : Happy!

I have been using Pabau previously and I can honestly recommend it. Its a user friendly software with great customer support.

The changes that have been made removing some quite functional tools that have been available in the past. The clinics should be consulted when major changes are made.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much Karolina! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/ We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email alex@pabau.com to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

sarah
manager (R.-U.)

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Commentaires : online help is not very responsive, they cant seam to pick up a call. I would expect a call center for the amount of the monthly charge

better than my previous, other than that not much to rave about.

reporting is complicated, nothing adds up? so you never know if you are paying the right commission.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Sarah, I'm very sorry to hear that you aren't delighted by our system. If you are having problems with our reporting features, please reach out to our support team who will be happy to schedule some one-on-one training with our of our product experts. Additionally, we have put in a lot of time and effort to improving the response time of our live chat system, which at the time of your review was still fairly new to our operations. Hopefully you are a little happier after these improvements, but if not, please don't hesitate to reach out to us with detailed feedback, and we will look to see how things can be further improved.

Sue
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Best clinic software on the market

Commentaires : It has made clinic management a lot easier

This software pulls together a lot of features from clinic management to physician notes and it is constantly updating and introducing more features making it the best clinic management software around.

Every year I have to produce an annual audit of my treatments. This is extremely time consuming as their are no reports that can help me with this. I would also like the option to bulk archive patients that have not visited the clinic for over three years.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are planning to have new and improved Reports in the new Pabau 2. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Ruth
Medical secretary (Irlande)

My review

Commentaires : Not a bad system

The privacy & logging of notes on files. Also the pabau support team are great. Always get back to me straight away.

Can be very slow at time. Can also crash at times which is not ideal in a busy clinic. Some parts have very roundabout ways of doing things.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be much more stable, faster and powerful! It will also have an improved reporting function! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page. https://community.pabau.com/ We are also happy to announce that we have just launched the Calendar 2 with new and improved functions with shifts and bookings as well as improved speed! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Clinic Owner (R.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Nurse&Needle Aesthetics

Commentaires : Pabau staff (especially my onboarder Natalija and trained Joy) have been phenomenal. I’ve asked so many questions repeatedly because it’s quite difficult going paperless but they’ve both been fantastic.
So far I’m loving my experience!

This software is an excellent product. Pabau have really thought of everything when creating this software. The features are excellent and extensive and I love how many features are customisable.

The Pabau software is so big that for someone who isn’t an IT specialist it’s been and continues to be a challenge setting up all the features, forms, booking system etc especially as my clinic has a lot of services many of our patients book multiple treatments so I had to setup a lot of forms etc but once it’s running smoothly (it’s only been live a week) I’m hoping it will making my life a lot easier.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much Natalie! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email alex@pabau.com to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!