Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Pabau

Pabau est une application complète de gestion de cabinet utilisée par des centaines de professionnels de la santé au Royaume-Uni. Gérez les horaires, les traitements.

En savoir plus sur Pabau

223 avis affichés

Elizabeth M.
Managing Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/09/2021

"Great for managing multiple services"

Commentaires: Pabau have helped us manage multiple items in one place.

Avantages: We have a busy practice with 30+ practitioners and pabau makes it easy for us to manage their schedules and see all of the patient details in one place for ease of managing their care alongside their admin.

Inconvénients: I think the patient portal could do with some improvements as the online booking tool is clunky in comparison to other booking portals. Also it would be great if we could integrate the invoice and payment system with square as we tend to duplicate sending payment links with creating invoices on the patient's account for their records.

Alternatives envisagées : Cliniko et Jane

Pourquoi choisir Pabau : They were very expensive and used to charge per person which for us became ineffective and were not willing to help on any development.

Logiciel antérieur : Lumeon

Pourquoi passer à Pabau: flexibility to develop

envoyé par Pabau le 29/09/2021

Thank you so much Elizabeth! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

• Publié le 17/09/2021
Paul F.
Consultant Dermatologist

"Pabau 8 months in"

Commentaires: I have it working well now for my practice. Still learning new things. It gives me a lot of control over my practice, eg creating or booking extra appointments, answering queries from patient record from my secretaries email. I use iPad integration a lot for photographing skin lesions pre-surgery.

Avantages: Ability to customise your practice, appointment types, lengths, pre-care, specific templates for services, after care emails, prescribing online, recalls. In short, there are a lot of features!!!
Lots of education available to teach you how to get the most out of it. Very responsive support team.

Inconvénients: It takes a lot of effort to get things working as you want them with a fair amount of trial and error. Pabau can assist but it does pay to spend time learning the system. Some teething problems initially and after the upgrades.

Alternatives envisagées : Heydoc

Pourquoi choisir Pabau : Wanted more features, online booking, photo integration, etc

Logiciel antérieur : DGL Practice Manager

Pourquoi passer à Pabau: More features. More development. Had seen a clinic using it which gave some confidence, then a positive demo.

envoyé par Pabau le 26/03/2021

Thank you so much Paul! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Éilís F.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
  • Publié le 23/06/2021

"Very poor migration experience, multiple issues not resolved"

Commentaires: Poor and inconsistent customer service.
At the outset, I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Pabau, and subsequently [SENSITIVE CONTENT], when he was slow to revert, about a number of elements that were critical to my choice of software.
Unfortunately, I was given incorrect information, and I am now writing this review, as my email to head office about my concerns, has gone unacknowledged, and unanswered.
I was told that the migration would take a max of 7 days. Yet here I am, 7 weeks in, with critical patient documents missing, a messed-up GP database, insurance price over-rides not uploaded, and poor communication with apparently no will, to get the issues sorted.
I was told that Pabau integrates with Sage accounts (it doesn't)
I was told that there was no issue with Irish mobile numbers - when an issue arose, I was told that there might be an issue with some mobile numbers but they possibly couldn't identify this as they were Irish numbers, and received no further help.
I was reassured that my extensive database of GPs would be imported intact. In fact, entire swathes of data (GP telephone numbers and email addresses) have been removed. The addresses have had Ireland entered as a town, and United Kingdom as the country, which is incorrect.
I was reassured that there would be no problem using my existing Word templates, and that I would have full word processor functionality. This is absolutely not the case.

Avantages: The product has a lot of potential, particularly relating to automating routine reminders, etc.
Patient photos function is very useful

Inconvénients: There are significant issues around the medical history section, which for some reason cannot be removed from the iPad when a patient is given same, to complete a consent form. I consider it dangerous, that a patient can click into and alter their medical history - that is alter their medical record.
There is no ability to create and email a Word document or PDF from within the system. We are required to use a secure email system for correspondence with GPs and Hospitals, and thus cannot email directly from Pabau. The impossibility of producing anything other than the simplest of letters within the system, owing to the constraints on the Word templates, means that we have to engage a cumbersome of cutting and pasting email content to letters, an utter waste of time. My letter templated are largely pre-populated with content, which I edit and add to as required. Pabau allows me enter text to one point only in the middle of the document, rendering these templates obselete. This is very frustrating as I specifically asked when I interviewed Pabau, if I could continue using my templates as before, and was told that it would be "no problem"

• Publié le 23/06/2021
Ellysa B.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/09/2021

"Why I subscribed to Pabau"

Commentaires: The on boarding and training team have been very professional and prompt with correspondence.

Avantages: There are many features I could not find in other software. Particularly the use of consultation templates to reduce note writing time, photography with the assistance of stencils to always obtain the correct patient view (very good for before and after photos), integration of drug look up, the ability to assign permissions for data view amongst staff and online booking. Everything is customisable. There is a whole suite of tools to match the demands of my growing business.

Inconvénients: I would have preferred the option of a free trail period to play around with the application pre subscription. However, I can see that I would have flounder without the online training provided. There is a learning curve steeper than other applications.

Alternatives envisagées : Power Diary

Pourquoi choisir Pabau : I have used timely in another practice and while user friendly it lacked the additional features beneficial to my aesthetics business

Logiciel antérieur : Timely

Pourquoi passer à Pabau: More feature to grow my business

envoyé par Pabau le 29/09/2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

• Publié le 20/09/2021
Emma R.

"Pabau Customer Service"

Avantages: Pabau offers excellent functionality from a sales and marketing perspective

Inconvénients: It is a complicated system to set up. Pabau provide loads of tutorials but I feel that 1:1 set up support would have made for an easier integration.

Alternatives envisagées : iClinic

Pourquoi choisir Pabau : The support from Consentz was non-existent, especially during lockdown. It's also a very basic system so didn't help me grow my business in the same way as Pabau does

Logiciel antérieur : Consentz

Pourquoi passer à Pabau: Didn't feel they had the same level of support as Pabau offered

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review.
Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason!

We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training.
We will offer you use to set up a free one on one training session with a Expert trainer!

Giorgia R.
Company Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/08/2021

"Great software"

Commentaires: I need to get accustomed more with it, but overall so far I have had a good experience. Thank you!

Avantages: The software without doubt is vast but pretty much intuitive. After the initial training all made much more sense and if in doubt I can always watch again the recordings.
What I like the most is the integrated function to make your own marketing campaigns and the loyalty points you can give to your patients when they refer friends, without counting my practice is now paperless and I don't have to take folders with me in different clinics!

Inconvénients: I would have preferred if the payment system could offer more methods rather than just Stripe.
This might be something the developers can look into it.

envoyé par Pabau le 01/09/2021

Thank you so much Giorgia!

The idea for more payment providers is excellent!
Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page.
We love hearing from you!

• Publié le 26/08/2021
Carissa P.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/09/2021

"One stop shop!!!"

Commentaires: The reporting functions are a game changer!

Avantages: Pabau is intuitive, user friendly and packed with features. We have researched the top 10 practice software programs and it by FAR out ways all the rest. SO EXCITED

Inconvénients: We are only in the early stages of use but so far have not found anything that we don't like or can't find a work around for.

Alternatives envisagées : coreplus, Nookal et Cliniko

Pourquoi choisir Pabau : Our previous system was ok but we needed too many additional "add on's" in order to continue to grow our business and service our customers. Pabau is a one stop shop.

Logiciel antérieur : Cliniko

Pourquoi passer à Pabau: Pabau is innovative, intuitive, and will enable our business to continue to grow whilst creating a much better user experience for staff, clinicians and our clients.

envoyé par Pabau le 01/10/2021

• Publié le 27/09/2021
Carron S.
  • Publié le 21/09/2021

"Enabling Technology"

Avantages: We chose Pabau CRM software to enable our clinic to be 'paper free' as well as enhancing our patient experience with the automation of pre and post appointment information, follow-up reminders etc. Challenging during set-up to create all of the content for our clinic including consultations forms, pre and post aftercare information etc. Straightforward to use on a daily basis.

Inconvénients: Set-up was challenging however the knowledge library is very useful for ongoing support.

• Publié le 21/09/2021
Lisa H.
Nurse
  • Publié le 16/10/2021

"New User Review"

Commentaires: as I’m new to Pabau and I have only scratched the surface but I already know that once i utilise all the functions (especially the marketing features) my business is going to grow so that I can do aesthetics full time.

Avantages: I’ve tried several platforms for managing appointments, consent forms and clinic notes and i felt that they always lacked the marketing aspect. Pabau has everything under one platform and I especially like the client loyalty scheme as I’ve tried loyalty card which didn’t work as client were constantly loosing them to forgetting to bring them. I also like the marketing tool as i had always wanted to create a monthly news letter but didn’t know where to start. Looking forward to growing my business with Pabau.

Inconvénients: I would be good if there were bite sized tutorials available on line to help set up the system and also to help clinics make the most of this amazing platform.

Alternatives envisagées : Forest

Pourquoi passer à Pabau: A friend who uses Forest suggested i look at Pabau as she knows a lot of clinics who use it and said she thought it offered better value for money and she is considering switching.

envoyé par Pabau le 21/10/2021

Thank you so much Lisa ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

We also offer free webinar on multiple topics for the system, find these in Setup-Training and register!

• Publié le 16/10/2021
Yogeeta B.
Managing Director
  • Publié le 12/10/2021

"Easy to use, excellent professional CRM"

Avantages: Pabau has been critical is keeping efficiency of processes, patient scheduling, physician management, stock, leads and reporting. We continue to find more features and aspects of the system to help our business and continue the automation and management.

Inconvénients: The reporting layout can be clunky and take some decoding at times.

envoyé par Pabau le 13/10/2021

Thank you so much Yogeeta! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

• Publié le 12/10/2021
Luz L.
Business Developer
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Great software - good online training - quick online chat answers"

Commentaires: In general is good, quick online chat, great online training, system works well and covers a lot of areas needed to work.
It could definitely improve on the way the forms are set up, have more flexibility there. Another area of improvement is again the online chat, making answers more user friendly, not so much it based.
There are still some areas that need some twitching (forms flexibility / prescriptions not linking to inventory / Xero integration) but so far Pabau has showed that they do understand user needs and make sure they react to feedback, hence me doing this today.

Avantages: The way the have been able to ensure that they users learn - the online trainings are really good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing!

Inconvénients: Customer support - it is not possible to talk to the developers and that means that customer services responses are fast but limited to repeating what the developers tell them in it terms that are little use to those with no it brains.
I was having a problem with Xero integration and the answers I was getting were limited, it took a lot of research from my part to work out what they meant and how to make them work, still there is an error showing up and the answer I got was : "Despite all the errors and information you can see, the system will never sync a Bank Account code full stop." Not helpful at all, I am sure they could do better as I can imagine a lot of people asks these same questions. I could give you a document with the correct steps of how to do it now.

Alternatives envisagées : eClinicalWorks

Pourquoi choisir Pabau : pabau is a better software

Logiciel antérieur : ClinicSoftware.com

Pourquoi passer à Pabau: It seemed an overall better product

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason!

Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us!
While you can't communicate directly to the developers at the moment there is a way for developers to see your ideas so please go to the community and post all ideas you have to improve the system there and the team will be able to review them!

• Publié le 23/11/2020
Mark H.
FD
  • Publié le 13/07/2020

"Getting better......"

Commentaires: Mixed bag. When it's good, it's great (just got into using the online Questionnaires and Consents, which were nowhere near as daunting as I thought they would be). The focus on client service has also greatly improved in recent times - the operators genuinely try to help, and are polite and courteous. The training webinars are a great idea too.

Avantages: The integration of various facets of running our practice.

Inconvénients: The down times, or the times when it lags significantly, which occur too often. Also, the basic SLA terms are limited, and even the more advanced SLA you can pay for only gives a certain (and fairly small) amount of cover. But of ocurse that wouldn't matter if there weren't downtimes, or slowness.

Alternatives envisagées : PracticePal

Pourquoi passer à Pabau: We preferred the user interface and additional functionality of Pabau.

Thank you so much!

We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be more powerful and faster in every aspect.

We have also worked to move many clinics to a designated domain and server to make sure thigs are faster and smoother than ever.

If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them.

• Publié le 13/07/2020
Barbara D.
Cosmétiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/02/2021

"The benefits of Pabau"

Commentaires: The Pabau system allows us to carefully target our marketing, provide an excellent service to our patients and staff find the on-line training modules very helpful. Their customer support service is outstanding.

Avantages: The Pabau system is uniquely positioned in the aesthetics industry to deliver an easy to use diary, marketing and accounting system.

Inconvénients: When there are glitches in the system it seems to take ages to solve it and we never receive any discount for days that are affected

envoyé par Pabau le 26/03/2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

• Publié le 01/02/2021
Natalie N.
Aesthetic Nurse / clinic owner
  • Publié le 17/08/2020

"Excellent software"

Commentaires: pleased

Avantages: Our company has used pabau software for 2 years. The services Pabau provides our company is first class to the text reminders, to the paperless consent forms and documentation to the online booking - it has given our clinic a professional look and we are very pleased with the system.

Inconvénients: Customer service support emails take a while to reply (sometimes 3 - 4 days) I have had an existing problem that’s still not been rectified - my consent forms when detailing where I’ve injected on the diagram when saved if I go back in the drawings all my documentation has moved to the right. That you can only use on Apple iPad and can only download from Apple store.

envoyé par Pabau le 14/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review.
Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you correct any mistakes you have made!
Do not hesitate to contact us for any reason!
Over the last 3 months, our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95%, with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21 thousand conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us with all issues big and small!

We have been developing a new marketing leading app for over 1.5 years here is a link to a demo s you can have a look at it.

• Publié le 17/08/2020
Daniel T.
Clinic owner
  • Publié le 02/02/2021

"Great clinic software overall"

Commentaires: We are able to easily record clinical data with Pabau, and able to use the CRM function to gain an understanding of our patient demographics. The support is exceptional

Avantages: Ease of use, functionality and useful marketing tools. Support team is very friendly and approachable.
The software is feature-rich and the company continues to innovate and push the boundaries.

Inconvénients: Lack of chat function to be able to communicate in real time with reception and other clinic rooms. This would be a great addition. Lack of integration with my preferred histology lab.
The software has gone down a couple of times, which is a real problem as we rely so heavily on it for consent taking and clinical notes. Having a backup in place fro when these outages happen would be good.

envoyé par Pabau le 26/03/2021

Thank you so much Daniel! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau.

If you have any ideas you want to share as you have mentioned do send them to our community page so the team can review them.

Victoria R.
Nurse
  • Publié le 12/03/2021

"Webinar"

Commentaires: I really want to be able to understand and use the features properly to full capacity but I don’t have the time

Avantages: The features, service, security and patient management

Inconvénients: Setting things up and can’t revert back when I make a mistake
Figuring things out and seeing patients is very timely and complicated

• Publié le 12/03/2021
Julie G.
Practice Manager
  • Publié le 10/03/2021

"Comprehensive logical system"

Commentaires: Very good. Training and guidance material within the software has improved over the time we have been using it. We need to learn about more of the features to get the most from using Pabau, but we are now working on this.

Avantages: Functionality and flexibility is extremely good and regular updates and additions means we can advance our business in line with our industry. Overall we can tailor so many elements to fit our operations precisely.

Inconvénients: Some key pieces of information - ie telephone number is presented in small fonts. Would like to find a way to adjust this - maybe there is a way and we are missing it.

Alternatives envisagées : Phorest

Thank you so much!
We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything such as the Font issue you mentioned, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

• Publié le 10/03/2021
Kirsty S.
Clinical Director
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/08/2020

"Great Software"

Commentaires: Great customer care. I'm a night owl so even had replies from staff at 11pm which i was expecting the next day to answer questions. I wasn't pushed with a hard sell which was nice! Ive interacted with most staff as ive asked multiple questions daily as ive set the system up and always received a speedy helpful response. Very friendly, welcoming staff with great systemising and automation software!

Avantages: I purchased this for when we reopen. I was considering taking a new member of staff on to do all the implementing and automation as well as stock control etc. all the bits I dont have time to do but purchased the software instead. It allows me to run reports at my own convenience. I enjoy that it ha content blocks on as i rent from various areas and I dont want them to access my performance and cash flow etc yet they can still book in my clients.
Im very visual and so is this program you can simple colour code, add clients and staff photos etc.

Inconvénients: Its a little tricky to use at first but easy to learn. I am an android fan as ive had to purchase an ipad for clients journeys etc which was a pain so that i can use the app,

• Publié le 01/08/2020
Maria P.
RGN INP
  • Publié le 02/02/2021

"Leader in clinic software"

Commentaires: The staff are always willing to help, my experience has been mixed when it’s working it’s excellent but when there are hiccups is disastrous (more the fact that we can’t work without it). I would describe it as a love hate relationship.

Avantages: I like how I can manage the day to day running of the clinic having all the tools and technology at the touch of a button. I also like how visual the software is making it user friendly.

Inconvénients: I find the set up very technical which is frustrating because I could get so much more from PABAU. I have been with PABAU since its infant years and there has been numerous updates which we just can’t keep up with. It would be good to speak to someone as email communication is not always desirable.

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review.
Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you. We also do phone calls so feel free to request one if you need to!

Craig R.
Marketer
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/04/2021

"evolving"

Commentaires: Making clinic operations smooth and efficient

Avantages: Constantly evolving, improving, and adding features to make the operation of a clinic as easy and efficient as possible

Inconvénients: Email storage issues would like to cc all customer incoming emails for easier storage and retrieval

Alternatives envisagées : Phorest

Pourquoi passer à Pabau: access to support

envoyé par Pabau le 14/05/2021

Thank you so much Craig!

We are constantly welcoming new ideas for improvements so feel free to take this idea and post it on our community page https://community.pabau.com/ so the team can review it!

• Publié le 10/04/2021
Hrafnkell T.
Doctor
  • Publié le 16/09/2021

"The best in market"

Commentaires: Very positive and we plan to stay with them long-term.

Avantages: Pabau has more functionality and flexibility than any other similar product on the market I know of. The customer support is instantaneous through messaging or phone - we always get instant help if we have any issues and the team are polite and try their best every time. The program is also in constant development and Pabau listens and reacts well to development requests, when needed.

Inconvénients: The marketing and retargeting aspect of the software can be developed more, but has come on leaps and bounds this past year or so. It is now a very powerful tool for this purpose as well as all it's other great functionality.

• Publié le 16/09/2021
Jenna D.
Marketing Manager
Cosmétiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2021

"New to Pabau"

Commentaires: So far I am getting used to the platform with the help of the training sessions and support team.

Avantages: - Keeping everything connected and in one place helps to see business overview and keep everyone in the loop - Access to regular software training - Extremely efficient support team

Inconvénients: The platform could be modernised with improved usability. It is a little confusing to navigate in the beginning, however, there is a caveat to this, which is the access to the useful regular training sessions. As a marketer, I believe there could be better opportunity to add branding to any patient communication - I may find that this is already the case once I have navigated the platform more myself.

envoyé par Pabau le 01/09/2021

Thank you so much!
We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be much more stable, faster and powerful!

It will also have an improved reporting function!

Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page.

We are also happy to announce that we have just launched the Calendar 2 with new and improved functions with shifts and bookings.

• Publié le 23/07/2021
Kate C.
senior secretary
  • Publié le 03/02/2021

"doctors practice"

Commentaires: The paperless system is fantastic. We are a doctors practice and its a very busy practice. The system works extremely well. It saves time, its colourful and its extremely easy to use.

Avantages: We are a small business with a staff of 5 and the system gives us all equal information at any time . Any of us can pick up on a lead and take over. Its calendar is fantastic as you can see at a glance the type of patients booked. It is a paperless system which has saved us hours of scanning in notes. You either right or left click on a patient booked to have access to there information. Its possible to do templates to personize the letters. Its also just so easy and logical to use.

Inconvénients: The least favourite aspect is the help line contact via Email. It is a very good service but i do miss the face to face aspect when you have a problem or a phone call with some one to explain your problem However I will admit the glitches we have had have all been sorted quickly either in minutes or days. We had a problem putting the GP details on patient files but Pabau fixed this .

Thank you so much!
We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help or to request a call as well if that is easier for you!

• Publié le 03/02/2021
Michelle R.
  • Publié le 25/02/2021

"Pabau is the way forward"

Commentaires: Exceptional product and exceptional service

Avantages: It’s easy to use, functions well and support is extremely good.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I don’t like about Pabau as it’s exactly what we need for our clinic

• Publié le 25/02/2021
Natalie T.
Clinic Manager
  • Publié le 10/02/2021

"PABAU Review"

Commentaires: We have found that we can integrate Go Cardless which we are yet to do and hope that this will help the Clinic run more smoothly.

Avantages: It's easy to use once everything has been set up. I am not very techym but I have managed to do most of the tasks on this system. I would like to have the time to learn more of its functionality so have found the webinars really helpful.

Inconvénients: I believe our Doctor that uses the system would like the photo section improved.

envoyé par Pabau le 26/03/2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau.

We are planning to have new and improved the new Pabau 2 and photos will be part of that.

• Publié le 10/02/2021