Avis clients sur CRM Analytics

En savoir plus sur CRM Analytics

Logiciel de business intelligence par Salesforce.com. Explorez toutes les données, obtenez des réponses instantanément et collaborez avec votre équipe.

En savoir plus sur CRM Analytics

Easy to configure for the business needs. Easy to use on a daily basis.

It's a bit tough to pick up the logic at the beginning when you first use it.

CRM Analytics - Notes

4,0

CRM Analytics a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 65 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CRM Analytics ?

Jovana
Jovana
Customer Success Analyst (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés

Salesforce software makes your daily work easier.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use this software to report daily work and tasks and to keep everything in the company's database, so it is easy to find and follow up later.

The Salesforce software makes my daily reporting sorted and easy to find. It keeps me updated and it makes my daily tasks easy to follow up.

The Software is very easy to use. I did not notice any problems so far.

Ricardo
Software Engineer (Mexique)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

Salesforce Analytics Cloud Performance Review

Commentaires : Take decisions based on information result now easier

The dashboards are very handy and useful to our activities because it nicely integrates the information and presents it in a very digestable way with the enhancement of the Analytics Cloud

Knowledge ramp is a bit difficult to users that have no idea what is it

Craig
Small Business Owner (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

All-in-One Analytics Platform

Commentaires : As long as data integrations and some past experience using Salesforce Analytics Cloud is there, I find this tool super helpful in retargeting customers who are engaged with my marketing campaigns but need an extra nudge to buy my apparel items. Additionally, analyzing the retargeting campaigns on an ongoing basis and after they have concluded helps me use those clusters of customers for other ads I want to run in the future for a different but related items, categories or brands. If there is more technical support and training available for non-premium users, we should see a growth in value of Salesforce Analytics Cloud.

I used Salesforce Analytics Cloud to analyze impact of my marketing campaigns on customer journeys. After I connected Google Analytics to Salesforce, I was able to see the data flow between the tow systems. I then created custom audiences in Google Analytics using the criteria of customers who engaged with marketing campaigns, added items to cart but didn't purchase them. Once the destination of Salesforce was added, I was able to execute campaigns against those audiences. These re-targeting ads helped reduce cart abandonments and increase conversion rates. Because of data integration and re-targeting capabilities, I could leverage Salesforce Analytics Cloud to improve sales from customers who were interested in purchasing my apparel items. This data driven strategy drove high ROI for my business.

Setting up integration between Salesforce Analytics Cloud and business intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy needs development resources. There is a learning curve for users who have not used Salesforce before. Example: data extensions, APIs, etc. need to be configured according to Salesforce requirements. Coding knowledge is needed to maximize potential of data connectors. If password is forgotten, there is a long process to reset it which sometimes may involve working with Salesforce administrator or tech support. If tools like Datorama are used, integration is easier but then clients have to spend extra money to get access to those add-ons. So, premium support and integration costs are high.

Associate (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501-1 000 employés

Easy to use but has hurdles too

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Quite easy to use for the end user, could do with some improvements but is a good tool all in all

It helps out your data into a visual point which helps to track news business as well as existing quotes. It links to external applications which is helpful

The views can be limited sometimes so may not be able to entirely personalize the way you want to use it. You need coding knowledge in order to be able to maneuver or change things which makes it tough

Andrea
Designer (R.-U.)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

Salesforce review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great tools for sales as well for building up your leads with a lot of functions linked with the phone.

The effectiveness in organizing the leads and the contracts sent to the accounts -as soon as they click through by e-mail everything is done

I wouldn’t call cons , it a very complex software because the wide functionality you can deploy- you have to study in order to make the most of it!

Nehal
Nehal
Software Tester (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Analytics platform for everyone under one roof!

4,0 l’année dernière

1. We are using it to create dashboard by integrating Salesforce CRM 2. We are also using SQAL and SQL queries to create dashboards 3. Salesforce Analytics Cloud - we call it Wave Analytics creates beautiful dashboards

1. This is a web os platform so you will need internet connection to access it 2. Can expect more functionalities compared to other reporting tools i.e. integration with other data connectors

Juan
Juan
Sales Manager (Pérou)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

Game changer

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are very happy with the software, because we were able to make a leap in terms of productivity and data reading.

It is very intuitive and easy to learn how to use. Also, it is very user friendly even for people who are not familiar with this kind of products. Finally the integration with other apps is clean.

Maybe the softwear needs to integrate more updates.

Long
Long
Salesforce Admin (Canada)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great BI tool if you know SAQL

Commentaires : we use wave analytics to product sales and service dashboards

Produces great-looking dashboards that work within salesforce enviroment

difficult to create dashboard with out a good understanding of sql and sqal

BSE (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201-500 employés

SalesForce

5,0 il y a 5 mois

I am able to share our POD's KPI report with my team.

It is not updated often enough for next month.

Gabriella Oliveira
Gabriella Oliveira
Auxiliar Administrativo (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Recomendo

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Ótima experiência, organizou o atendimento de toda organização.

Ótima integração e interface intuitiva para novos usuários.

A existência de Delay na integração com o chat.

Mark
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Using Sales force

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : If you need the best CRM, with the most tools and features, this is the CRM to get, bottom line. The analytics it tells you can really help yourself, your company and your team too

I was a user of Sales Force while working for a larger company. Many of the features were set up by the company, and these tools and features were quite robust. The sales function tools help you keep track of closed sales, opportunities and events meetings and potential leads. Plus you can customize reports to help you determine your success rate and areas to help you grow your business.

I think that due to this CRM being the leader in this space, that it also comes with many many tools and features, which at times can be a little overwhelming. (Although many good trainings on using this software are also available to help).

Erika
Sales (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 1 001-5 000 employés

Sales Force review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Salesforce Analytics reminds be to contact clients that I haven't reached out to in a while and also it is a great tool to look at what cleint did previously and keeps my buisness fresh,

I use the analytics daily to keep up with my buisness, it reminds me when i haven't spoken to clients. The Dashboard is something I use daily, and it is very user friendly and easy to keep up with my buissness.

Overall I am exteremly happy with Salesforcea and all of the Analytics it provides to make my business easier.

Sophia
Accountant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Helpful software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I've had a good experience with Salesforce. The software has streamlined processes in our organization.

Product is easy to use and has the option for a lot of different functionality. Reports are helpful and the chatter function is great to have as a cross-check feature.

It takes me 5-10 tries to login to the software every day. I enter the same username/pw but I have to click login multiple times before I can actually get in.

Nicole
Paralegal (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

Nicole's review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love the software and use it daily. It is so simple to utilize and honestly I can't picture myself continuing to work without it anymore.

I love how user friendly this is as you can customize the software to your liking and understanding and things are easily accessible.

I would love to have more power on customizing the software as it can be complicated to give instructions to another person to do so for me.

Samantha
Account Executive (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Salesforce

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Keeping tabs on all of my accounts, as well as future pipelines with ease.

Ease of use, easy to navigate, in addition to the data that Salesforce is able to bring to the table + additional widgets.

Because of the layers of data and reporting, some areas are difficult to get to without clicking multiple times/multiple tabs.

Kevin
Consultant (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés

Amazing platform for Amazing Analytics

Amazing visual experience for your data. Users find it so much easier to use and view data as well, which allow them to drive their performance in the right directions. The visualization of data not just from salesforce but also from outside systems is a huge plus as well, as now we can see all of our data in one place.

It is a heavy lift to implement and at first it can take a little bit of time to understand what you are looking at. But once it clicks it is off to the races.

hollie
associate (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés

Very pleased with the software.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This has been by far a very good experience and will continue to be I am sure of that!

I really like how easy it is to use. I use this every single day for my job. I literally sign inn and boom its straight to work. I rarely have an issue. Honestly in the beginning there were a few like usual but now there are non. This has to be on of the easiest and most organized platform I have used.

Like I said there were issues in the beginning but they were sign inn issues. It really had nothing to do with the platform itself. We were all just having issues with remembering our passwords that's all haha!

Brittany
District Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Does the job!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good but have not explored other options to know different

Reporting and analytics mostly easy to customize and generate reporting but could be more intelligent with categories.

Time taken to load each page snd lack of abundant categories to drill down into. Better dashboard as well.

Tom
sales rep (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

SF review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : overall experience has been great. It feels like there are unlimited things you can do with Salesforce.

i love how so much information about contacts, leads, accounts can be stored in one holistic software.

salesforce is a great too and i cant really say anything bad about it but if I had to pick I would say that its frustrating how there are 2 different types of Salesforce: lightning and regular.

Aleksandrs
Business Analyst (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Salesforce is a very powerful tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I was really impressed as a user by this software and it was a great tool for our business sales analysis

Easy to configure for the business needs easy to use on a daily basis training is relatively easy as well a good support service allows integrations via open APIs

can be tricky to understand the configuration and what needs to be updated in order to use the same values in all modules

Akash Mohan
Software Engineer (Inde)
Logiciels

Best Visual Reporting and Dashboard Tool

I have recently worked with this product, Dashboards are very interactive, mobile friendly and easy to share your data with your colleagues. You can filter your data with your dynamic time query. Response is also very quick and fast in terms of performance.

We have started recently and in learning phase, So can't provide much information for least like, but graphics are above than my expectation. i personally appreciate it.

BI Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés

Analytics is great, as long as your data is in Salesforce.

Commentaires : Expensive and there is always a hitch with Salesforce, but we are getting our money's worth and happy with the analytics we have built.

Any Salesforce plug-in to your implementation is a benefit, and this is a great one. As long as your data is in Salesforce, you have ample tools to run analytics and build reports.

We have a lot of data NOT in Salesforce, so have to use a third party tool to analyze that data separately. We are looking into Einstein, as they say you can use both external and internal data.

Raghunandan
SR Business Analyst (Inde)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

SFDC BI Platform

One of the best cloud BI platform. We can notice that Salesforce is improving Einstein Analytics continuously in their releases. AI in Einstein analytics is simply superb and easy to adopt.

More functionalities needs to be added.We all know it is improving but when compared to other BI tools like Tableau, some features are lagged.

Customer Success (Honduras)
, 201-500 employés

SalesForce is a great tool to manage customers/clients information. It is pretty easy to use.

Commentaires : One benefit of using SalesForce is that I save a lot of time when I pull up account and I have the benefit to customize views to help me have everything organized.

SalesForce has the ability to store many accounts with the customers/clients information and easy to find them and create new account.

The software itself could be a little more nice-looking. I believe it can have several updates to make it easier to use.

Shrikant
Engineer (Inde)
Logiciels

Excellent analytics cloud as A Best Business Intelligent Application

1. Mobile First: Wave was designed for smartphone and tablet use first, but also works seamlessly on desktop and laptops. 2. Key-value Store: Wave is based on a key-value-store, NoSQL database meaning you can bring all data from 3rd party apps and your desktop into the system easily. 3. Data for All: Wave provides insights and reports for back-end, front-end, end-user and developers to query and analyze the KPIs that interest them. 4. Secure Data: Wave can meet high-level data privacy and data security requirements for analyzing confidential data. 5. Multiple Dashboards: Create dashboards for multiple datasets and to meet a variety of business, departmental and individual KPI analyses.

Data-analysis capabilities aren't well known. - But It's true that sometimes simpler is better, and the saved lenses and dashboard views and ad-hoc "group, measure, filter, view," and "action" options may cover a lot of needs. But this is a V1 product, and it will undoubtedly take some time to mature.