Avis clients sur MeisterTask

4,7 (1 040) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur MeisterTask

MeisterTask est l'outil de gestion des tâches et de collaboration le plus intuitif du web.

En savoir plus sur MeisterTask

We've never needed more than the free tier. Love the integration with my email (Spark and Gmail​) and Dropbox.

My biggest worry is updating comments in the web version.

MeisterTask - Notes

MeisterTask a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 040 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MeisterTask ?

Filtrer les avis (1 040)

Ethan
Ethan
Operations Manager
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Unspecified

MesiterTask User Review

4,0 l’année dernière
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Marie Odile
Manager (France)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Très bon outil

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Nous gagnons du temps dans la transmission des infos aux salariés, tout est écrit donc pas d'excuse du genre 'je ne me rappelais pas comment faire'...

Pratique pour décliner les différents process de l'entreprise, assurer le suivi des tâches, et pour la gestion interne entre salariés et employeurs (échanges de messages...)

Le défaut remarqué est que les notifications arrivent toujours après la date d'échéance de la date (peut-être s'agit-il d'un mauvais paramétrage de ma part)

Utilisateur (Bénin)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

C'est un très bon outil et efficace

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Le logiciel, et tout ce que détient le logiciel

Trop de publication d'articles ça gêne vraiment

Pamela
Pamela
Leadership Development Coach/Trainer (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

It's easier to use than it is to spell

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My online business manager set me up with this program; I've been using it for over 2 years and feel pretty comfortable with it. I also set up my entrepreneurs in this system as well. It's a great little tool for small businesses.

I've reorganized my MeisterTask in multiple ways to help me stay on track. I share it with my virtual team, and we all know what is supposed to happen. This IS my project management, organization, and tracking system all in one, and I am so grateful for it.

It has taken me a while to embrace it. It required that I get organized. I suppose that is more of a plus than a minus, though.

Mohamed Salah
Project Manager (Tunisie)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Fantastic Task Management Tool: MeisterTask

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, MeisterTask is a great tool for managing tasks and collaborating with a team. It's easy to use and understand, and it provides great features for task management.

MeisterTask is an amazing task management tool that makes it easy to organize and manage tasks with its user-friendly interface. I love how I can quickly create tasks with due dates and assign them to team members. The collaboration features are great, and it's so easy to keep track of tasks and communicate with my team.

While MeisterTask is great for managing tasks, I do wish that the dashboard had more customization options. It's also lacking in some analytics and reporting capabilities.

Federico
Federico
Management (Uruguay)
Banque d’investissement, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Very nive product in the free version but only three projects allowed!

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good projects, easy to use and their organization is great.

Great user interface, beautiful colors and excellent organization.

Unfortunately, the free version only allows three projects, in Trello there are unlimited projects.

l’année dernière

Hi Federico, thanks very much for reaching out! We're glad that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive and beautiful, but sorry sorry to hear you were disappointed in the free version's limitations. Unfortunately, it is expensive to maintain our apps and websites, so we do have to charge for certain features. Be sure to check out our affordable tiered subscription services at MeisterTask.com/pricing to learn more about an option that best suits your team's needs. Best, The Meister Team

Len
Project Coordinator (Canada)
Design, 51-200 employés

Great tool for assigning and tracking design projects

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Meister Task was easy to set and we were able to make it work the was we needed it to. We use the Sections as project status and Tasks are given the project name. Each Section (status) is colour coded. Tasks (projects) are assigned to a designer and then checklists are created to each project to ensure every aspect is completed.

Easy to great and manage design projects. It's a visual tool that allows each designer to see and manage only their projects and managers can see all projects at once. Projects are easy to create and assign to designers. Checklists are very quick to create and a great way to ensure all aspects of projects are completed and nothing is missed.

It does what we need it to do. No complaints.

Jose
Jose
Head of Strategy (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A good simple option for task management

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : One of many management tools you can find out there, if you are starting this is a good option to consider.

The main features are easy to set up and there a few for free that on other tools costs a monthly fee.

UX is not the best, hope they worked on that.

Konstantinos
DevOps Engineer (Grèce)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Never misss a notification

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Task delegation is easy. Task management and task scheduling made our life easier.

Really easy to use software. Notification system is the best on the market. Task management has never been easier and the way the mobile app shows the content is really satisfactory.

An update broke an app integration in the past however they fixed the issue really fast. Besides that it's a worry free tool.

Liyakat
Animation (Inde)
Animation, 11-50 employés

Very nice to use

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : One of the best and unbeaten app

Easy to use, this app is very easy to use without any interfere so i have using this app from last two years

Customer support is very less so one loss of this app

Graeme
Growth Marketer (Pays-Bas)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

meistertask is an amazing tool for task management but lacks some features

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I used meistertask for only four months and I've to say its a great tool but it definitely needs improvement. The interface is so simple and intuitive, I never have to think about how to do something because it's always right there in front of me. It is easy to use and I love that it automatically syncs across all my devices.

A few improvements would be a more personalized calendar and better time tracking options.

Alejandro
Alejandro
CEO (Brésil)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Organize your ideas and get your projects done

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

How easy is to put the ideias that are in everybody's head in "paper" with MeisterTask.

I think MeisterTask could add ways to customize the size of the fonts when exporting a file.

Cosmin
Cosmin
CEO (Roumanie)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés

Great software for task management

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like the ease of use, as well as the integration with other software

I think it does the job right, not sure what it lacks

Coordinator (Serbie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Great task manager that can be interconnected with mind maps

Commentaires : As explained above, I used it to manage the tasks on different projects with the team of eight people in total and complement a board task manager with mind maps to make the project planning and tracking more visual. It allowed me as a manager to keep track on the things that were going on although I was often on the road for days and since it has a really great visual interface it was easy to spot potential problems (over-allocation to some person, possible delays etc.) before they actually happen and act proactivelly

The best thing about this software is that interconnects with MindMeister mind mapping software perfectly, out of the box. This means that you can define your project in a mind map (which is in itself really useful and visually clear) and then just make an item a task with deadline, priority, person assigned and it automatically appears in Trello-like interface with buckets so you can move from one collumn to the others (Open, Next, In progress, Completed, etc.). In comparison to similar apps, the feature that I really appreciate is the activity log that you can see with one click on the right side which gives you log of what happened recently as it happened - for example your colleague completed a task or created a new one, commented on a task, etc. which is great if you are a manager of a team and want to quickly see what has been going on . Another highly appreciated feature is that by clicking on the team member's avatar you instantly filter only the tasks assigned to that person, so you really have a quick, visual way to track progress of different projects. Finally, each task allows you to track time, so you can do it from the app itself, without needing a separate app for time tracking.

Personally, I really enjoyed using the app, but two colleagues on my team did not like it since they felt that some of the features are too much (and that as a manager I could track more things than they would normally want) and preferred a simplicity of Trello that we used before this. That said, if you use paid version, you have a lot of options that you can utilize, which can be distracting for some people on your team, while if you use the free basic version, options such as agenda, seting the duration of tasks etc. will be missed.

Student (Allemagne)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Overall great app with only three areas of improvement

Commentaires : It helps me organize my daily tasks and not forget about tasks which I do not have a scheduled date for yet.

What I like most about MeisterTask is its Graphical User Interface which is very appealing. It makes using the program very easy and enjoyable. Also, it is not clogged up with information so you always have a good idea at first glance regarding what you need to do and what you have already done.

There are 3 things that I whish MeisterTask had: 1. Enhanced notification settings: The only thing that I found a bit frustrating when using Meistertask in a group project is that notifications are limited to the people asigned to a project or watching it. What would be helpful if there was an option where you could set notifications in a way that the entire group gets informed about all the activity. For example, we used one board as a notification board. So when there was information that the team leader wanted to give out to the entire group (so noone specifically) than he/she would post it there. Problem was, nobody was notified by meistertask about. That was one of the reasons why people in my group stopped using meistertask. So I strongly recommend that you enhance the notification settings. So that there are options where you can opt to be informed about everything that is happening on meister task. 2. Calendar: It would be great if there was a calendar which shows when you have scheduled your tasks. So if you set a deadline for a task that calendar should display it. That would just help with visualizing when certain tasks are due. Because now Im using another app as a calendar. Would be great if I could use meistertask for both. 3. Gantt Chart: Along with the point abovde a gantt chart would be nice too. So if there was an option to not only set a deadline but also a duration for a task. That can then be displayed in a gantt chart. That would be awesome.

Melissa
Melissa
Game Developer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

An easy-to-use project management tool

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Notifications, timely project management, and a colorful UI make this the ideal tool for project management. Task assignment attributes and deadlines are also extremely impressive. Not exceeding deadlines since they offer reminders aids in remembering all the actions that are critical for a certain project's progress.

As a project management tool that is both excellent and extremely useful, MeisterTask is a terrific choice. Because of its reasonable pricing and similar functionality to its competitors, this product is a viable option for consumers. With MeisterTask, customers may take use of this project management solution in a matter of minutes thanks to its simple and intuitive design. Managing many projects and sub-tasks at the same time is also a breeze.

MeisterTask does not include a workflow calendar, which would provide for a more full picture of the productivity of a project.

Daniel
CEO (Mexique)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Enjoying Meister

Commentaires : In over all I like it I can have different projects and people and I can run all in easy way

The UI is nice, and what I most love is you can track your time! and make relations between cards

the price! definitely if I want to make pro I'm not sure that I can pay for it yet is not there something that make me feel that have great value for be pro

Estefano
Digital Marketer (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great App

Commentaires : Like I said, it's great. Just I would add some feature that allows you to change the view from "task columbs" to a calendar, instead of have to go to google calendar. But maybe it would be overcomplicated, so the simplest the better. Less is More ;)

The best of this app is the simplicity of create and organize tasks. You can assign tasks to the members of your team and that´s so powerfull. I plan all my proyects, business stuff and also my life objectives and routines. I didn't try the premium plan, but I am sure that his connectivity with other apps are also great.

I like everything in general. Just I had some problems at notifications on the mobile app, cause many times I haven't received the messages or deadline times notifications. Maybe is a mobile problem and not because de app, but I know other people that had the same issue.

Jürgen
Editor (Allemagne)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

It's all you need and it just works

Commentaires : At EURONICS Trendblog we were looking for a simple Kanban-based project management tool and MeisterTask was just what we were looking for.

- Ease of use - Reliability - Great functionality even in basic version - E-mail notification

Since I cannot post this form without entering something: Maybe I don't need a lot of the extra features. But since MeisterTask doesn't force you to (thank you!), there is nothing much to complain here.

Kathy
Owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Just what I'd been looking for

Commentaires : MeisterTask is amazing and I really can't believe what they offer with the Basic version, for free. I finally have all the organizational tools I need, in one place, without having to have a to do list at one place, a calendar at another place, etc. I can't speak to their customer service, as I've never needed it for anything.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've tried almost every online task management software in existence. They're all either just not quite right or too expensive. MeisterTask offers a Basic (free) subscription, with several paid levels (Pro & Business) you can upgrade to as needed. Many similar products have free versions, but they are greatly limited in comparison to the paid counterparts (and what you get with each is not always transparent.) MeisterTask Basic is everything I need and it's not just a short-term trial that's going to run out as soon as you're hooked on it! Like most of entrepreneurs these days, I have multiple projects I'm juggling on a daily basis and it is so overwhelming dealing with software that forces me to lump everything in one place. MeisterTask helps me keep them all sorted out ... and separate, like a virtual filing cabinet/planner/to do list. I've created a board for each project and with MeisterTask, I view each one, by itself, as needed. The boards are made up of drag and drop columns to keep each and every task need and tidy. Plus it's colorful, which I love! When visiting the site, you're first greeted by your Dashboard, where you can see tasks with approaching due dates from across your Projects. I like how they sort this for you. They've recently added a helpful standalone checklist where you can add quick to dos on the fly and have them there at a glance, without being attached to any particular project.

The only thing I would change about MeisterTask is that each task needs to be specifically assigned to a "team member" or it's automatically marked as "unassigned". For those of us who are using MeisterTask as individuals, it might be nice to be able to state that somewhere in settings, so all tasks automatically default to us, just to save that extra step. This is just a very minor inconvenience, however, and I had to nitpick to come up with it. It is also important to note that the free version doesn't support recurring tasks, but if you need that, the Pro price is very, very reasonable for the additional features it has.

Suzillah
Suzillah
Information Technology Assistant (Malaisie)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Easy to use and manage

5,0 l’année dernière

MeisterTask is the perfect software that will making the task management seem easy to track and to manage. The process to track and follow your task progress is very simple and it can shared with your other team member so they can be involved on the process.

There are no option to export or import you task to other task management software. It would be very helpful if they can offer an integration with other software that will synchronized the information on both software. An option to label a task for its prioritize also should be added to the software.

l’année dernière

Hi Suzillah, thanks so much for yor review! Great to hear that you've found MeisterTask to be both efficient and intuitive :D In MeisterTask, you can export and import your projects from CSV files, JSON files, or directly from Trello or Asana. You can find out more here: https://support.meistertask.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403323243538 Also, be sure to check out MeisterTask's integrations here: https://www.meistertask.com/pages/integrations Thanks so much for your feedback! If you have any other questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@meistertask.com Thanks! The Meister Team

Ernest
Ernest
CEO (R.-U.)
Recherche, 2-10 employés

The best out there

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great. You guys have been beautiful. I have used you and been with you guys for a very long time. It feels just like yesterday. The least that I can do is take a little moment out of my time to give you guys a good word and a good reviews. If you are looking for a mind-dump ... that is what the heart of Kanban tools are for. Meister-Task is for you. It goes into the intermediate level of task dependencies. If you are looking for the next level of a network relationship diagram ... just hang on a moment. There is MindMeister ... but last time I checked, you have to work from MindMeister into MeisterTask - but I dont think they can inter-relate and synchronise with themselves. I don't know, things may have changed from my time. But this app is beautiful, sleek and amazing. Please support them and take good advantage of their services. They're amazing. And one last thing, they integrate in many places so beautifully such as Microsoft Teams. I'm blessed

- Collaborating with people - Time tracking - Lots of Projects

- I have not seen an ability to video the network map of task dependencies - I have not seen an ability to calculate critical path analysis - I have not seen the ability to do financial project management, so that I know the cost of how much a project would be costing me. This might be outside the scope MeisterTask and under a new umbrella of "Accounting" (eg Xero or Quickbooks) but Microsoft Project Online does this and to me, this is why MeisterTask will always to in 2nd place to Microsoft Project Online

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Ernest! Our team really appreciated reading your kind words, and our product team is very interested to hear from a long-time user who can provide such valuable and incisive feedback for our future roadmaps. We couldn't be more thrilled to hear that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive, powerful and beautiful; these are three of our most primary goals as a team. We feel "blessed" ourselves to have such a loyal and involved community of users like you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at support@meistertask.com or on Twitter at @MeisterTask with any other comments or feedback. We'd love to hear from you! Best, Andrew @ Meister

Sacha
CEO (Italie)
Internet, 2-10 employés

That's when You say: Why no one did it this way?

Commentaires : I downloaded MeisterTask because I was unsatisfied, for a reason or another, with the task managers I was using. I've been through todoist, asana, trello…
It was a total surprise: UI absolutely clean, nice and effective; workflow intuitive and super useful, logic super linear. Everything seemed to me to be, for the first time since I use task managers and gtds (I started a loooong time ago), in the perfect place.
I started using it and, after 10 minutes working with it, my decision was simple: approved, and adopted. Now MeisterTasks the daily companion for me and the people I work with, for any project we have.
It's not only a matter of effectiveness: MeisterTasks has a great design and lets me feel in a beautiful palce, while I organise my working life: this is a great thing, because it makes mehappy to use it, which is a motivating thing, as well.
Final thoughts: easy to use and add/modify/track/share tasks/projects. Beautifully crafted. Minor things that can only be improved. My personal rating? 5 stars and a thank you.

Ease of use, workflow, simplicity, intuitiveness, tools, logic, learning curve: practically, almost everything. I have been using all kinds of task managers, gtds: none of them can rival the "zero curve" it took me to approach and use effectively this wonderful app. It's so well crafted that it took me really no time to decide to use it. Now, is the daily companion for me and the people I work with. Priceless.

In the webpage version I can't find how to start the timer on a task (I have to do that on the smartphone) and I have to reload the webpage, sometimes, cause it seems not to be perfectly updated. In the smartphone versions, I'd like to see all messages in a specific task organised differently: they are at the bottom, mixed with all activities, and therefore they are not so effective as they could. But is a minor thing.

Matt
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

LOVE Meistertask!

I manage several grant projects at a time with several staff members working on each grant. I used to have a GIANT white board in my office where I would track the progress on grant deliverables and staff assignments. At the end of every day, I would spend 30 minutes to an hour erasing and updating the white board. Now, with MeisterTask, that task is cut down to 10-15 minutes. What's even better, is now I can just go ahead and assign people tasks right within MeisterTask and we can have whole conversations about tasks without ever leaving the program. IT IS A LIFE CHANGER for me. Beyond the features, it's also incredibly easy to use. Our staff was able to dive in and get acquainted with the program very quickly (and we aren't always the most tech savvy.) I HIGHLY recommend trying it out. I've started using MeisterTask for personal projects as well.

I wish there were better data tracking features. Like when you archive a task, it would be nice to be able to go back and see what got done in a single day. We also do a lot of data tracking for grants. We explored using Custom Feilds to record the data we were tracking. It worked great in the program, but did not download cleanly at all into a CSV which we needed for reports to our funders. If Meistertask could build some more robust data tracking into the program, it would be even better!

Janosch
Janosch
Human Resources Consultant (Allemagne)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

A mixed Bag

Commentaires : I was happy of having something available quickly, the whole team could work with cooperatively with almost zero effort. Then I got troubled by all the things that were meant to be done a lot differently from how I wanted them to be and was used to. In the end I had to quit using Meistertask because the differences in what I wanted and how it wanted me to use ist were too big. I whish many other tools would take an example und MeisteTtasks strengths in setting up your team an getting things done with your team on the run. I would love MeisterTask to learn a way to bemore flexible and less demanding in how to work with it.

Meistertask is simple. There is fun in using it and te developers thought about some good things (such as little gags and light gameification elements) to engage users. Also it is great on cross platform functionality. Keeping things up to date and synchronized while working on mobile or desktop both works fine. Also, there is structure for different types of tasks and attributes as well as priorities and a lot of different options for tasks. In case you have a bunch of things to do and a team eager to get going but no time or mind for setting up workflow based cooperation on your own, grab MeisterTask and get going it'll most probably do the Job for you.

MeisterTask is set up in a way, that requires you to stick with the idea it has about organizing your work. If you try to do it differently you will most certainly encounter issues. I was not able to setup *my* workflow with MeisterTask and after trying and trying I landed in a spot where I build workarounds around workarounds. The greatest Boon of MeisterTask is at the same time its curse: Structure is provided. If you are flexible enough to go with this and cooperate as a team, this ist perfect. Otherwise not so much. Also, Meistertasks Interface is rather... buttons ae big, so are labels, colors are bright edges are rounded. It makes up for a great own Style, it just might not be everyones cup of candysyrup. Also the pictures of cute animals for finished lists of tasks were a little to much for my personal liking.

Priscilla
Head of Communications (Indonésie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Helpful in handling multiple task

Customizable, Easy to use, easy to assign tasks, helpful in project management, able to do a collaboration with a team member

sometimes it is difficult to edit the task/ item. Some command is different than a generic keyboard. It would be great if the command on the keyboard is the same. Such as I can use ctrl+A to select all or simply copy a sentence by crtl+c, etc.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Priscilla, thanks so much for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that MeisterTask has simplified collaboration in your team. We work hard to make MeisterTask as intuitive as possible, so I've forwarded your comments about keyboard shortcuts when editing tasks directly to our product team. Feedback like yours is extremely valuable to us, thanks a ton! We wish you all the best in the future with task and project management. Don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @MeisterTask or via support@meistertask.com Cheers, The Meister Team