Avis clients sur MerusCase

En savoir plus sur MerusCase

Logiciel cloud de gestion de cabinet juridique personnalisé avec automatisation des documents multifacettes et synchronisation des e-mails/calendriers à l'échelle de l'entreprise.

En savoir plus sur MerusCase

MerusCase is the simple, easy to use cloud based software.

No app to track and get reminders for different aspects of the case. Just a general "tasker" but again, no reminders.

MerusCase - Notes

MerusCase a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 78 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MerusCase ?

Gerardo
Gerardo

Smooth, Organized and professional

Commentaires : I learned how to handle tasks and assist attorneys in a clean and intuitive software.

I like how you can easily create new contacts and open cases in an effective and straightforward way. The layout of the Case Details tab makes it easy to find what you are looking for in a case. I love how MerusCase easily syncs with your email account and also remind you of important events coming up. The calendar is simple to use and can help you filter by person which is incredibly useful. Overall a very pleasing software that can increase productivity and help you manage day to day tasks.

The only improvement I would suggest is that at times previews of documents can be slow or delayed. If this could be fixed it would greatly speed up document processing.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Gerardo, Thank you for your kind words. Here at Merus we work hard to deliver the best value to our customers. Within the past few days, we've redesigned our system to ensure that document previews render more quickly and display at 200dpi, compared to the 72dpi they were at before. You should see the difference the next time you open a document within MerusCase. Thank you for being a MerusCase customer!

James
Partner (É.-U.)

Fantastic File and Document Management Software

Commentaires : I am very happy with this program

The transfer of documents and client/file information from the two different programs we used prior to MerusCase was fast and much cheaper than other options. The software itself is very intuitive to use and navigate and easily adapted to mimic our paper filing system.

I don't love the email function, but we don't use it anyway.

Associate Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

Swing and an unfortunate miss

Commentaires : Started well, company sold, purchaser is now concerned only about signing up new customers, not developing their capacities to support the needs of existing users.

The suite does what it says it does, providing a cloud-based medium for organizing case files, billing, etc.

The suite is only accessible with an internet connection and, while it started its development with promise, it has tried to be a jack of all trades, offering solutions for everyone without a strong enough feature set for anyone. Office integration is tenuous and new features roll out without any thought as to how existing users should go about applying new features to existing cases. Honestly, if we weren't so invested in the platform, I would have moved to a new provider a year ago.

Virginia
Firm Administrator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

100% Satisfied and Happy with MerusCase!!

Commentaires : i just love it.

First time user of Merus Case!! I've worked in the Work Comp industry for over 31 years and have used other case management, systems like A-1, Time Matters and Practice Masters and i have to say i just love MerusCase, its so easy to understand, everything that you need it has, Excel, Jet Filing (made easy), the connection to EAMS makes file set ups so fast and non tedious. The "best thing" that i love about it is the Open knowledge base!! =) i learned how to code and make my own templates just by watching the videos, whereas most other case management company's want us to call in and get training. thank you Merus you save us time and money.

that excel and word are not integrated within Merus, i really wish they would be, all in one. it would save time and when saving documents or just would make it easier and less mistakes for those working in the programs, its so hard to save from word to Merus.

Gloria

Meruscase Software Review for Small Firm

Commentaires : Been a user for 4 years and have had nothing but great experience. Always dependable and functioning which is very important as it is the lifeline of our firm.

Very user friendly, efficient and complete

Honestly there is nothing I do not like. Great software for any law firm small or large

Danielle
Office Manager/ Paralegal (É.-U.)

Merus Case Management - 100%

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I do not have to go back & forth to locate documents.

This program makes it easier to access client information, the parties involved, and document search.

The program has been an asset to our office.

Partner (É.-U.)

Good software, best customer support I've ever experienced anywhere

Commentaires : Form document management; ability to bring email into client's case, great calendaring system

Ease of use, form document management and merge functions, email coordination in cases. There's a lot to like. I tried MyCase and chose Merus instead, mainly because document creation and merge were so easy in Merus.

The documents placed in a file must be correctly tagged by subject (e.g Plaintiff Discovery Propounded) in order to be able to find them during a search. They do not reside in "folder", which is what most of us are accustomed to using in a Window's platform. The most important thing is getting staff to properly tag the document. So this is really not a con, just something that needs to be taught to Staff and followed by all.

il y a 5 ans

We¿re so happy that you love our Document Management Tools. Document Management is definitely a key differentiator that separates us from our competitors. Merus is designed to facilitate collaboration and coordination between all parties involved in a case. Activity Tags is one of the ways in which MerusCase ensures all parties can find case files easily. Unlike folders, which require clicking through each one, search for files with Activity Tags is much less time consuming. We know that MerusCase can take some to get used to when you¿re switching over from another platform. For those reasons we take on-boarding seriously and are willing to take them time to walk everyone through all questions about our software. So thank you for giving a shout-out to our world-class Support Team, and for being a part of the MerusCase family!

Misha
Misha
IT Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

A versatile platform that WILL save your firm time and money if used fully!

Commentaires : I have implemented the MerusCase API for many different clients between developing integrations between MerusCase and office copy systems and creating custom reports for firms with specific needs.

The customer service is top notch, they go above and beyond to help MerusCase work for you. Any software and technology can be integrated with MerusCase through the API, so you can do exactly what you need. Ideal for maintaining perfect digital records of cases from incoming mail and correspondences to injury details and e-Filing built-in.

There are some gaps in the documentation for the API however the support team is very responsive with any questions I have had and that area has grown significantly!

Product Development Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés

MerusCase has a wonderful Customer Support team! The tool is easy to use and has many great features

MerusCase is easy to navigate through and is an excellent time saving tool. It is a fast growing company that is an industry leader in cloud based case management software. MerusCase provides real time case activity logs, task management, and calendar collaboration with your fellow staff members regardless of where you are. The EAMS integrations makes it simple to file online.

The only thing that I can say I like the least about the software is the release times being further apart. I always look forward to the new tools and features MerusCase offers and the faster we get to utilize them the better! However, I appreciate the way they do a release iteratively to ensure the final product in production is of high quality.

agustin
Case Manager/Paralegal (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

Meruscase is easy to use and recommended

Commentaires : Managing cases through Meruscase is made easier and more convenient. when there is an issue if any Marus is quick to resolve any issues that may occur.

The software is easy to use and self explanatory. Easy to manage files. the calendar settings are a plus.

I wish that the calendar would sync with google calendar so I could get notifications on my phone.

Daniela
Claims Examiner (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Work with Merus on a daily basis. Generally easy to use.

Commentaires : This software allows me to complete my work efficiently.

The ability to custom features/settings to personal liking. I find the feature that deals with tags a huge time saver.

I dislike when features don't work. For example, when I upload a pdf into the case, the preview is not always as immediately available. This is very frustrating.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Daniela, Happy that you¿re enjoying Activity Tags and saving so much time by using them. As for document previews¿ we completely understand. That¿s why this past week we just upgraded our system so that document previews are loading much more quickly. In fact, document previews are now at 200dpi. Previously they were at 72dpi, so you can should be able to see everything more clearly. You should be able to see the difference right away. Thank you so much for being a MerusCase customer!

Leanne
Receptionist (É.-U.)

Very user Friendly.

I am able to perform all my task with ease and the ability to create future task reminders is a great tool to have.

Overall, everything has been good but I would like to have the ability to copy/paste the calendar link.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Leanne, Thank you for letting us know how Merus has been instrumental in helping you organize and remind you about future tasks. If you haven¿t already, we hope you¿ll check out our Workflow feature (https://docs.meruscase.com/guides/tools/automation-settings.html) which allows you to automate repetitive tasks for yourself and other members at Perez Law. As for copying and pasting calendar links, there is a workaround that¿s built into the Merus Calendar: When you create or edit an event you can add Assignees, either from your firm¿s users or type in an email address. Above the Assignee area is a checkbox named ¿Notify Assignees¿. When you click that box and email will be sent to all the Assignees on the list. Hope that helps!

Bruce
attorney/owner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

It's been a breath of relief finding a case management system at work so effortlessly in our day-to-

Commentaires : makes my work life better

The almost seamless interaction between communication, letter writing, calendaring and scheduling. I also like that the company is very interested in improving their product. Today there were several updates that were quite useful.

It's really hard to find much fault. I would say if anything, making it easier to find dates of loss and claim numbers so that their uniform throughout the system. Also, a place to specify which adjuster represents which party. Sometimes that's confusing. also there are many features that make work easier but may not be apparent to the user unless one asks. it seems to be a process of discovery by asking rather than a process of informing.

Deborah
applicant attorney (É.-U.)

Applicant Attorney

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent system. I do recommend MerusCase to other attorneys in the field of workers compensation.

The case management system is excellent. It is easy to use, very reliable, very organized, simple to use and kept up to date.

Nothing. It is a very good system for our law practice.

Donna
Attorney (É.-U.)

I have nothing but praise for MerusCase!

Commentaires : I find MerusCase very easy to use. I love the ability to access all the case information from anywhere - I never take my entire file to the Board anymore simply because I am able to rely on the ability to quickly get to case information, documents, etc. through Merus. I have all the information I need at my fingertips. The staff loves the upload feature that allows easy uploading of documents into the cases.

lisa
Calendar Clerk (É.-U.)

Happy user

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I like that MerusCase is user friendly & if you have a questions there is the Help sections to turn to.

being able to link docs, messages to cases.

. No being able to spell check when writing email messages. Sounds so simple.

Gerard
Gerard
Attorney (É.-U.)

As a user since 2013, this just keeps getting better and better and the customer support is the best

Commentaires : It has greatly increased my productivity.

Functionality, ease of use, integration of billing, document management, email client, and accounting features.

Not much disliked although I would love to have the ability to scan from a desktop scanner directly to the interface.

Christopher
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Need to speed up third party integrations and development.

Commentaires : I really enjoy MerusCase and how it helps our firm be more efficient in managing clients. However, this party integration needs to speed up. For example a integration with Zapier.com would solve all of MerusCase's integration problems. Need the ability to link MerusCase to other application to help become even more efficient.

Worker's Compensation filing and integration with EAMS.

Lack of ability to integrate with third party applications or services to export data for other systems. For example, the ability to export invoices directly to Quickbook or Xero would be 1000 times better then the method to export now.

Kenneth
Principal (É.-U.)

Merus is Easy Choice for Workers' Compensation

We like the elimination of folders in favor of document tagging and searches. It more closely approximates how I work in Gmail.

I would like to find a way create documents in the cloud, rather than having the download merged documents and then uploading back to Merus. Merus has plug-ins to make Word and Merus work more seamlessly. However, a completely cloud-based solution, which could use Google Suite or Microsoft 365 in the cloud would help tremendously.

Catherine
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Meruscase has helped our firm increase efficiency as well as minimize our IT costs.

Very user friendly, easy to use and maintain, easily accessible anywhere while adhering to HIPPA and security requirements. Great for accessing documents during court.

Calendar function does not feed into email platform calendar. Need to manage two calendars 5% of the time (when you receive an external calendar invitation). However, the Meruscase calendar works great on smartphone calendars and such. Just need to internally manage external calendar invites carefully.

Larissa
Paralegal (É.-U.)

MerusCase is a great tool for our office! Excellent/fast customer support if we have questions!

I like how easy it is to learn how to use MerusCase. The ability to create future task reminders and workflows is an added bonus.

Updating/editing a linked task, the description shows the new description and the old description.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Larissa for your feedback!

Julio
Office assistance (Salvador)

Honest Review

Commentaires : Inside the firm this CRM helps a lot to manage interactions and documents, I would like a better way to arrange activities as if you are new to the case and try to put up to date is kind of hard.

I like the fact you can save time sending an email with files and it will automatically attach them to the case.

Sometimes files takes to long to preview when you put the mouse on it

Dani
Legal Assistant (É.-U.)

Customer Support was FAST, QUICK and easy to understand!

Loved, that I sent a software HELP!!! email, and a friendly tech got back to me within minutes! Thank you!

That I had to ask for help in the first place, BUT, all was handled, so very minimal con. Glad that it was taken care of quickly.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Dani, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're always happy to help.

Rocio
Claim Examiner (É.-U.)

Works great!

Commentaires : My work and my files are very organizes, I can get to thing very quickly and easily.

It is very easy to use and understand, everything is very detailed and it makes my working days easier and very organized.

I really do not have any that come to mind, the only thing I can think of is at times it can be very slow.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Rocio, Thank you for your kind words. Here at Merus we work hard to deliver the best value to our customers. Within the past few days, we¿ve made some major upgrades to our system. Documents actually render at a faster pace, and previews have gone from 72dpi to 200dpi. We hope you¿re seeing the difference. We appreciate having you as a MerusCase customer!

Frances
Clerk (É.-U.)

Very User Friendly and Great Support

Commentaires : I accidentally deleted a large amount of documents and support was able to help retrieve all the missing documents, which was a huge relief! A huge thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for putting up with my frantic calls as I attempted to get this sorted out!

The tagging and subfolders are great at keeping things organized and sorted nicely.

Some types of documents can't be previewed in the window pane.