Can't work again without it!

Publié le 21/12/2018
Marc B.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I'm thrilled we're using Meruscase and can't imagine working again without it.

Avantages: 1) Customer Support is Exceptional! Just AWESOME! They are very responsive and helpful.
2) Emailing from the case and attaching documents from the case as a PDF/Word documents is seamless, saving valuable time.
3) Ability to easily select documents to combine into a zip file or single PDF document.
4) Jet Filing is incredibly easy with Merus (get feedback either validating or rejecting your filed documents in a matter of minutes). File a DOR and the next morning get an email with a Notice of Hearing from the Board (if you elect to be served by email). (All documents Jet Filed can be easily located)
5) Subpoenaing records through Merus (All outstanding subpoenas can be easily located)
6) Creating Tasks/Reminder
7) Ability to create custom templates
8) VISUALLY - Merus looks great!

Inconvénients: 1) The ability to Drag and Drop Activity notes into whatever order you want would be nice. If you entered PDF docs and want to reorganize them in reverse chronological order this would be a nice feature. Combining PDFs into a single doc is done by the order they are entered in Merus. It woud be more user friendly to drag and drop into whatever order we want the PDF documents combined. Also PDF viewer features are non-existent (can't search, skip pages, etc).
2) How best to edit/save/delete parties and contacts is not intuitive and can cause grief. You can limit each user's ability to make changes but if allowing your staff the flexibility to make those changes, make sure they are trained how to properly edit parties without making changes to other cases.
3) Addingl label features for addresses would be helpful. Many doctors (esp. QMEs) have multiple addresses. Some want the records sent to a different address than the address of the exam, while some have yet another address if records are sent overnight. Being able to label which address is primary for each or if we could type a description by the address it could help.
4) Their Log Call feature is nice for party contacts and I'd like to see that feature added to Company contacts
5) Had some issues with hyperlinks and some content not visually appearing in Merus

I did not have any kind of legal experience and I would say that working with Merus it was very easy

Marieli T.
Legal Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is a program that is easy to work with, pretty user-friendly for people with experience or no experience.

Inconvénients: For me, something I have noticed from the beginning was that after every update the software has crashed.
- I work for the Personal Injury Department it is not as user-friendly as it is for WC.
- Has at times a huge delay updating and uploading e-mails
- When searching for a contact (company) when having several named the same but with different addresses when trying to link it to a person contact it does not give you the option because the list its only like 10 option, for the PI department that is very difficult because we work with a lot of insurance companies that have several locations and by not being able to link an adjuster to the correct company and address it creates issues.
- In the incident tab I feel that should be larger and easier to write down and be able to see it, the filed that is given to writing being only one line it makes it difficult to be able to read it all and proofread it due to the fact that you cannot look at the whole thing at once.
- For PI Dept should give the option to create add more fields and also when creating a new case PI case should automatically add before the case # a PI to facilitate and make it easier to identify the case without having to manually go and change it.

envoyé par Merus le 17/07/2018

Hi Marieli,

Thank you for your feedback. Emails sent in Merus are always received instantaneously. Slow emails are due to slow email servers which are unfortunately, outside of Merus¿ control.

For contacts and companies with the same name, there is a Dedupe tool which combines case information under one rolodex entry. All you need to do is click on Settings (gear icon) > Data Management > Remove Duplicates > Contacts or Companies.

For the creation of an automatic case #, you can set a secondary case identifier as ¿Use the `File Number¿ set in the case¿. It¿s under Settings > Firm Display Options > Display Options: Case ID & Parties. Please reach out to our Support Team if you need help with this.

As for your other concerns, would you mind sending a screenshot to our Support Team, along with notes that point out the specifics of your feature request? This will provide more context for us so that we can learn your exact needs so that we can create an even better product.

MerusCase allows my staff to work efficiently and collaborate easily, even internationally.

Publié le 07/12/2017
Katharine R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The simple interface and clear training session allowed me and my staff to become proficient in the software in a short amount of time. I love having the recording of our initial training session to give to new hires, so I spend almost no time training them directly on the software. My staff have all contacted the support team and gotten clear, workable responses to their questions in minutes. That means they can get back to work quickly without having to wait for me to answer their questions or contact support for them. MerusCase has all the features I needed for my small immigration firm. They work hard to make the product even better with each release. I'm looking forward to seeing even more benefits in the future!

Avantages: I have used a few different case management software platforms, and what I like best about MerusCase is their customer support. They are quick to respond to my questions, and the front-line customer support team almost always answers my questions with one email. They can even make some changes directly to the software, something that previous companies did not offer. The template creator is one of my favorite features. It is easy to use and allows me and my staff to quickly generate common letters, basic court filings, and other documents. This allows us to use our time and energy less on pure data entry and more on higher-level functions. As an immigration lawyer, I appreciate having the immigration forms already organized into common filing packets. We also have a large volume of cases, and the workflow function allows us to automate certain reminders to make sure our cases are all moving forward on time. I have staff in my office, across town, and overseas. With MerusCase, it's easy to upload documents, access case notes, and keep everyone on the same page.

Inconvénients: Even though MerusCase has a number of powerful features from a time-tracking and billing perspective, I found it to be geared more for larger-sized law firms. Their support team was great and worked closely with me to answer all my accounting questions, but in the end, I decided to stick with my current billing software, since it fits my particular accounting method a bit better.

Meruscase has been absolutely fantastic for our purposes!

Publié le 11/07/2017
Tyler S.
IT Manager
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Too many to list, but the most important ones are: HIPAA compliance, automatic document field merging, accessibility from anywhere, scale-ability, billing flexibility to keep our larger clients happy, and management oversight of all tasks.

Avantages: Meruscase is very easy to setup and use, and their support department is stellar in case you have any questions. I have yet to work with a support department that is more willing to help than these guys!
Meruscase was extremely helpful in our transition to digital case files, and the features it has are a godsend for management. The platform is extremely scale-able, allowing larger firms and smaller firms to take advantage of its features. The templates are a fantastic feature; save time, money and streamline a process which is highly susceptible to errors. The batch scanning feature is great for making mail processing more efficient. Email integration with automatic linking of email chains to cases based on linking the initial email has been very well received by our attorneys. Their update cycle is about every 2 weeks, and they really do listen to their users and implement features/updates accordingly, which I must say is extremely refreshing!
Their billing platform is robust, and allows firms to implement a wide array of billing workflows. You can also set UTBMS and short code references to help attorneys and staff bill more efficiently (and to keep the larger clients happy). They allow exporting to most major billing platforms, including Timeslips so you can continue to use your billing software while implementing Meruscase for other workflows. Overall Meruscase is an excellent value for the money and I highly recommend it!

Inconvénients: The planning and setup can be tedious, but when all of the pieces of information are in place, the word template merging is phenomenal. I would recommend at least a month of planning and setup before considering cutting the office workflows over.

Run by real people who know how law firms need to be organized

Publié le 14/10/2016
John S.
Managing Attorney
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: First and foremost, MerusCase is cloud based, which keeps from eating up the resources on my computer - which is pretty common these days - but I have also used some terrible on premise Matter Management systems throughout my career. From a managing attorney perspective I like the ability to monitor my teams data and activities and easily export them to excel. From a practitioner perspective - I love the integration that allow notes/activities and billable time to be easily recorded inline and alongside the interactions points with my clients... especially the tightly coupled email tools. As for dislikes... I did have a tiny bit of a learning curve getting organized around how MerusCase organizes things. This was ultimately a benefit for my firm -- they provided some logical operational guidelines that actually made my team more efficient. So, I guess this is ultimately not a dislike -- it helped us out! -- but it did take several days of push back from my staff before we had an all-hands meeting and I had to tell them to get with the program. In summary, MerusCase is great for running a growing firm. Aside from my word processor and iPhone, there's not much else I use on a daily basis. There are also a pretty big set of features I take for granted, like how it turns all my documents into PDFs automatically and has all of the court forms I regularly use integrated. Finally, I haven't needed to call support much, but they seem to be pretty responsive. They also seem to be "real people" -- not faceless robots in a call center far away, which is a nice change.

Avantages: Flexibility exists where I really need it, but the somewhat rigid organizational framework is a godsend for getting my staff to work together. I also really like the subtle things. MerusCase has a lot of care in it, and I feel like there is personality in the error messages. They get how attorneys work.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I have trouble because there is unexpected automation. For instance, the product de-duplicates my contacts automatically, which I found confusing when my rolodex items count didn't go up the first time I encountered the feature.

envoyé par Merus le 14/10/2016

Hi John! Thank you for your support! We're thrilled that you're enjoying MerusCase, and that you found the learning curve worth pushing through. We understand that, because MerusCase simply does so much, learning to use it can seem intimidating. However, as you mentioned, every component was designed to save you time, reduce your costs, and maximize your efficiency. Ultimately, we strive to empower each of our users with a dynamic suite of features, structures, and automations that will truly make life easier - and we're so glad it's working for you!

Great Company, Great Software, Great Support

Publié le 24/01/2017
Robert benjamin S.
Founding Partner
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A little about me, I am a Technology Consultant for about hand full small to medium sized law firms. This particular client of mine wanted to migrate to full cloud-based solutions for all their needs. As I am not a user, I am reviewing upon a technical basis which will include import, support, and Cons: Learning Curve. As a quick note, and because I don't want to type this out a million times, their product, once items are imputed correctly, and the learning curve is achieved, is friendlier to use, more user-friendly than others I've seen. I recommend MerusCase. Importing:
The migration was slow-going. We opted to manually import all the cases manually, instead of paying MerusCase to do so. This was a double-edged sword, as it created a lot of work for us and was time-consuming. Although, the procedure for importing a mass of files was consistently stable. Our uploads did not seem throttled by MerusCase, we have 100Mbps Upload and we uploaded on average of +/- 80Mbps. Overall, I was pleased with the consistent speeds.
Support:
By far their support is beyond anything I have worked with before. Our account manager is so knowledgeable and a straight shooter. He [surprisingly] remembers me for when I call in. I've called in multiple times to purchase additional licenses, request help while absorbing another company, creating and importing custom letterheads for different locations, and working and creating with making new automatic templates. [The templates are the ABSOLUTE best feature, saves time, money and streamlines a process which is highly susceptible to errors.] 11/10 for Support. Can't thank enough, he keeps me looking like a superstar to my client.
The learning curve was surprisingly low for attorneys. The most trouble was the supporting staff inputting the cases incorrectly. It's not like its a long procedure to imputing new cases, case details, etc., but our office staff didn't see the importance of inputting some fields in the case description. This lead to billing without someone to bill to, templates and forms not inputting data, and other issues which were quickly remedied with the help of MerusCase's Customer support. Closing:
I recommend MerusCase to my clients because it can be scaled, the data is safe, the employees are helpful, and they don't cut corners. Also, they say they are always working on making the software better, adding more features, and I believe them.

Avantages: 1. The ability to create custom templates and forms which autofill saves time and money on every letter you send.
2. Customer Support is Great.
3. Customize your personal portal.
4. Organize your organization's work schedule with personal work calendars for everyone. Have Attorneys post to their supporting staff's calendar and vice versa.
5. Calendars synccable to iPhone and Android using universal internet calendar iDAV protocol.
6. Customer Support is Great.
7. HIPPA Compliant for Emails to and from clients.
8. Automatically import emails and attaches to the client portfolio.
9. Can [easily] keep track of how productive each person is in the company with an easy to read a graph.
10. Customer Support is Great.

Inconvénients: 1. Learning Curve seems steep - to remedy this, fill out [almost] everything in the client profile. This will allow the software to pull information and auto-populate forms, invoices, and more.
2. [Con?] Works best in Google Chrome Browser - We have another website which requires Internet Explorer, so using two browsers kinda seems annoying.
3. When working late, there is a small personalized 'welcome' message which sits at the top of the screen on the navigational links. It will say, "Working late <Your Name>." - I already know I'm working late!!! >.<

MerusCase Hits the Mark

Publié le 06/01/2017
Michal L.
Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We migrated from legacy practice management software we used for over 17 years to MerusCase early last year. Features I love:
1. Email sync: Microsoft Exchange (or Gmail I understand but have not experienced) email syncs seamlessly with Merus. Everything in your inbox is in Merus, and you can assign a message to a file easily. If the incoming message is in response to something you emailed from Merus, MerusCase will automatically relate the response to the correct file. Another very useful email feature is the ability to email an editable text document as a PDF file or in its original form. This allows me to email letters and other documents directly from Merus without the need to print first.
2. Document handling: I can drag and drop multiple documents into a file at one time, then quickly tag them to make them easy to find again. This includes editable text docs, PDF docs, various photo formats, and more. Merus integrates very well with MS Word. It is easy to download a .docx format document, edit it, then save it back into the file with a quick save" macro. Merus offers robust document automation, so I can easily create templates that pull data from fields in our files. Merus templates have drastically reduced our document creation time and errors.
3. Calendar: Merus makes it easy to access either the firm calendar, events for a case, or one's own appointments.
4. Workflows: it is easy to create groups of tasks using workflows. We use workflows to docket critical case tasks and milestones.
5. File merge: Merus allows me to merge files and choose the dominant one. This has been invaluable in weeding out duplicates and bad data from our migration.
6. Sorting/filtering: lists sort easily according to various columns, or filters may be applied to pull the needed data. Once filtered and sorted, data can be printed or exported for more work.
Features I love a little less:
1. Contacts: we imported thousands of duplicate contacts. Merus does not (yet) provide a way to manually merge contacts.
2. Task list: just not my fav. :)
Note: Our data migration was a nightmare, but not due to Merus. Merus charged us a fair fee and got more work than they bargained for migrating our data into Merus. It was very difficult to align fields in Merus with fields in the old system. After 3 different migrations, most of our data was pulled into Merus. I would give Merus 4 out of 5 stars for the migration itself, although the degree of difficulty was extreme.

Avantages: Intuitive and easy to use: while I am still learning how to make the most of our Merus subscription, I was up and running with it after a day's training.
Phone app: I often finish a few tasks from my home during my evening commute.
Lots of great features: document automation, email sync, workflows, and much more.
Value priced.
Cloud based: unlimited data storage, bank grade security, regular updates.

Inconvénients: I would like to do more with workflows.
I want a way to manually merge duplicate contacts.
I wish there was more flexibility to add custom fields.
I am not keen on the reports available.
Merus has a section for settlements that includes damages, which is pretty good. I wish it had more fields that pull into the settlements section from damages, and I wish it had fields I can build into automated documents.

envoyé par Merus le 09/01/2017

Hi Michal - thank you kindly for your detailed evaluation! We truly appreciate your praise, and are happy to hear that MerusCase brings so much value to your firm. We have taken your feature requests into consideration, and will keep you updated as we review them. We are constantly adding new features, entry fields, and merge fields to our system - but because each element is interconnected (to allow for time-saving automations like court form auto-population) we must balance flexible customization with full data flow integrity. If you would like to inquire about particular fields for damages/settlements, please email us at support@meruscase.com. Thank you again!

Good software, best customer support I've ever experienced anywhere

Publié le 19/07/2018
Partner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Form document management; ability to bring email into client's case, great calendaring system

Avantages: Ease of use, form document management and merge functions, email coordination in cases. There's a lot to like. I tried MyCase and chose Merus instead, mainly because document creation and merge were so easy in Merus.

Inconvénients: The documents placed in a file must be correctly tagged by subject (e.g Plaintiff Discovery Propounded) in order to be able to find them during a search. They do not reside in "folder", which is what most of us are accustomed to using in a Window's platform. The most important thing is getting staff to properly tag the document. So this is really not a con, just something that needs to be taught to Staff and followed by all.

envoyé par Merus le 20/07/2018

We¿re so happy that you love our Document Management Tools. Document Management is definitely a key differentiator that separates us from our competitors. Merus is designed to facilitate collaboration and coordination between all parties involved in a case. Activity Tags is one of the ways in which MerusCase ensures all parties can find case files easily. Unlike folders, which require clicking through each one, search for files with Activity Tags is much less time consuming.

We know that MerusCase can take some to get used to when you¿re switching over from another platform. For those reasons we take on-boarding seriously and are willing to take them time to walk everyone through all questions about our software. So thank you for giving a shout-out to our world-class Support Team, and for being a part of the MerusCase family!

Extremely useful and versatile software product backed by skilled and helpful support staff.

Publié le 01/02/2018
Ted W.
Administrative Assistant/Utility Gnome
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Enhanced productivity, increased awareness of coworkers' plans and progress, which generally made everyone more efficient.

Avantages: I've been using MerusCase for a few years now, and one facet I'm consistently impressed by is the fact that it's constantly evolving and improving. In other circumstances this could have been frustrating, if important features (or even just features I happened to like) got phased out, but the development team seems to pay a lot of attention to their customers' input, which ensures that all involved parties are on the same page. There are also innumerable quirky little messages and jokes, so many so that I'm still finding them after having used the product for a long time. I've found that the quirks add some fun to a product that could have been monolithic and tiresome (EAMS) but aren't overwhelming or unprofessional.

Inconvénients: It can, on occasion, be a tad clunky, especially when trying to do a very simple process over and over, like replacing one user on a case with another user. MerusCase largely isn't designed for that sort of thing, from what I can tell.
However, while I (as a user) would have had to spend multiple hours performing the same repetitive motion (probably incurring the wrath of OSHA in doing so), usually, after an email to the support team, they'll show me an easier way to accomplish whatever it is I'm trying to do.

Smooth, Organized and professional

Gerardo R.
Legal Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I learned how to handle tasks and assist attorneys in a clean and intuitive software.

Avantages: I like how you can easily create new contacts and open cases in an effective and straightforward way. The layout of the Case Details tab makes it easy to find what you are looking for in a case. I love how MerusCase easily syncs with your email account and also remind you of important events coming up. The calendar is simple to use and can help you filter by person which is incredibly useful. Overall a very pleasing software that can increase productivity and help you manage day to day tasks.

Inconvénients: The only improvement I would suggest is that at times previews of documents can be slow or delayed. If this could be fixed it would greatly speed up document processing.

Hi Gerardo,
Thank you for your kind words. Here at Merus we work hard to deliver the best value to our customers. Within the past few days, we've redesigned our system to ensure that document previews render more quickly and display at 200dpi, compared to the 72dpi they were at before. You should see the difference the next time you open a document within MerusCase. Thank you for being a MerusCase customer!

USER FRIENDLY

Araceli S.
WC Dept. Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I get to work on my case load more efficiently on an everyday basis.

Avantages: I like that anyone can easily use this system and it's easy to learn. It's not complicated or confusing. There's multiple windows/tabs for the case categories.

Inconvénients: I do not know if there's anything I like least about it. Can't think of anything. Maybe that sometimes, we can not correct an email address that gets ghosted.

Hi Araceli,

We¿re glad that you find MerusCase easy to use. We spent a lot of time customizing Merus to work perfectly for Workers¿ Comp cases so that you can find all the case forms you will ever need in one single location.

As for email addresses getting ghosted, would you mind sending our Support Team a screenshot of what you are experiencing? We are more than happy to investigate and get back with an answer.

Thank you for being a part of the MerusCase family!

I needed a new template for the firm and Misha Prasolov helped create it so quickly was a huge help

Publié le 07/03/2018
Carrie B.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Accessibility. Function use. Although with recent upgrades there are some features such as the calendar which were better before the upgrade.

Inconvénients: The billing / invoicing keeps changing which is an issue on and off for our firm. Sometimes I feel that new roll outs actually hinder the process as we get staff used to using things and then they change.

envoyé par Merus le 19/03/2018

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We know you're busy, so we really appreciate it. And we'll be sure to let Misha know you got what you needed :)

We know that updates and improvements can sometimes disrupt an established workflow. We are always working hard to make MerusCase smarter and more efficient for you, based on our research and customer feedback. Don't hesitate to call us if ever you need help navigating those changes and upgrades. We're here for you!

MerusCase has been fundamental in our firm to streamline workflows

Publié le 01/12/2017
Adam T.
Director, Information Technology
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Support is always willing to listen to and implement feature requests which help to improve the platform making it even more robust and functional than it already is. The email integration is the most used feature in our firm, it seamlessly allows our users to access and respond to emails direct from the case level ensuring that all communications are saved in the case file. The centralized template directory allows our staff to quickly and easily create new documents in seconds, rather than formatting them manually.

Inconvénients: People new to the system do require training during the on-boarding process because certain features of the program can be difficult to navigate/discover.

Great Ease and Efficiency

Mayra D.
Support client

Avantages: I've worked at a few different firms and practiced a couple of different types of law. In comparison to other software programs I've used, Merus has definitely been the simplest to learn how to use. It also looks great and not antiquated like many other legal software programs. Lastly, Merus has amazing and customer support.

Inconvénients: None stand out. There are glitches at times but this issue comes with any software. Merus customer support is always great at providing fast responses to our concerns.

Hi Mayra,

At MerusCase we are strive to create features that our customers love while keeping our software easy to use. Thank you for acknowledging our world-class support team. We appreciate having you as a MerusCase customer!

A versatile platform that WILL save your firm time and money if used fully!

Publié le 30/10/2018
Misha P.
IT Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have implemented the MerusCase API for many different clients between developing integrations between MerusCase and office copy systems and creating custom reports for firms with specific needs.

Avantages: The customer service is top notch, they go above and beyond to help MerusCase work for you. Any software and technology can be integrated with MerusCase through the API, so you can do exactly what you need. Ideal for maintaining perfect digital records of cases from incoming mail and correspondences to injury details and e-Filing built-in.

Inconvénients: There are some gaps in the documentation for the API however the support team is very responsive with any questions I have had and that area has grown significantly!

MerusCase is the Best Cloud-Based Legal Case Management System, Excellent Support

Publié le 10/10/2019
William B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: MerusCase has helped my firm be more productive.

Avantages: MerusCase was easy to set up and is easy to use. Technical support and customer service are top notch. I can work from anywhere I have an internet connection.

Inconvénients: There are some things I would like to customize.

The Best of the Best Cloud Solution

Publié le 01/02/2017
Brian F.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I cannot stop raving about the wonders of MerusCase. When other people see me using it at court on my featherweight MacBook 12 they start drooling as they lug around their ancient paper files. While I type a word to find what I'm looking for, they fumble through piles of paperwork. While sitting in a deposition, I order records with one click in real-time. While others use EAMS to electronically file taking an hour of time, we are JET filing in 5 minutes. Unlimited document storage? Check. Case archival? Check. Document template generators? Check. Merus has it all and then some more. Excellent customer service and new features being worked on constantly. 10 star product and service.

Avantages: Everything - unlimited document storage

Inconvénients: No iPhone app

Work with Merus on a daily basis. Generally easy to use.

Daniela O.
Claims Examiner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software allows me to complete my work efficiently.

Avantages: The ability to custom features/settings to personal liking. I find the feature that deals with tags a huge time saver.

Inconvénients: I dislike when features don't work. For example, when I upload a pdf into the case, the preview is not always as immediately available. This is very frustrating.

Hi Daniela,

Happy that you¿re enjoying Activity Tags and saving so much time by using them. As for document previews¿ we completely understand. That¿s why this past week we just upgraded our system so that document previews are loading much more quickly. In fact, document previews are now at 200dpi. Previously they were at 72dpi, so you can should be able to see everything more clearly. You should be able to see the difference right away.

Thank you so much for being a MerusCase customer!

Our experience with the software has been great.

Publié le 09/04/2018
Tricia H.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: What we like most about this software: it's very easy to use; customer service and technical support are amazing. I am always able to talk to someone if I need help and they are very prompt at responding to emails; issues (though very rare) are resolved immediately and we are always updated or informed of any updates/upgrades/maintenance. it has helped us a lot in managing and keeping our cases and files organized.

Inconvénients: Overall, everything has been great so far and we do not really have anything we don't really like about it.

Biggest Bang for the Buck

Publié le 06/01/2017
Brian F.
Attorney Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used a handful of other practice management systems and MerusCase blows them all out of the water. I could not survive and stay in business without this powerful tool. Document templates, batch scan processing, email integration -- the works. If you practice workers compensation law in California this is the best product on the market. It's only getting better as the developers continue to refine the product and add new features. Their customer support is excellent and no-extra-cost. Once you go Merus, there is no looking back.

Avantages: Email integration

Inconvénients: Hard to add new features that would save some time

envoyé par Merus le 09/01/2017

Hi Brian - thank you for your stellar review! We are excited to hear that your experience with MerusCase has been so positive, and we appreciate your business tremendously.

I have used Merus for about ten years. It makes my work much easier.

Publié le 29/06/2018
Barry G.
Partner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It makes my job easier because I can do my work from anywhere. Great cloud based technology. I dont need to save hard copies of client files. I save money on storage. All attorneys should use Merus.

Avantages: I can work from anywhere I have an internet connection. I can work from my phone or computer. It is extremely convenient to have access to all my files and documents from anywhere. Excellent and prompt customer service.

Inconvénients: I can't think of anything. Originally, it was hard to combine documents into a single PDF but they fixed that.

envoyé par Merus le 02/07/2018

Thank you Barry for your kind review!

Very user Friendly.

Leanne U.
Receptionist
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I am able to perform all my task with ease and the ability to create future task reminders is a great tool to have.

Inconvénients: Overall, everything has been good but I would like to have the ability to copy/paste the calendar link.

Hi Leanne,

Thank you for letting us know how Merus has been instrumental in helping you organize and remind you about future tasks. If you haven¿t already, we hope you¿ll check out our Workflow feature (https://docs.meruscase.com/guides/tools/automation-settings.html) which allows you to automate repetitive tasks for yourself and other members at Perez Law.

As for copying and pasting calendar links, there is a workaround that¿s built into the Merus Calendar: When you create or edit an event you can add Assignees, either from your firm¿s users or type in an email address. Above the Assignee area is a checkbox named ¿Notify Assignees¿. When you click that box and email will be sent to all the Assignees on the list. Hope that helps!

Great Case Management Software with Some Major Features Missing

Publié le 14/02/2018
Associate Attorney
Support client

Avantages: Robust, cloud-based case management system, which integrates contacts, calendar, billing, documents and activities.

Inconvénients: Integration with outlook is poor and the web-based email client is close to useless. System has no easy way to enforce conventions between users, placing the onus of ensuring conformity of use as between users on the firm. While not terrible, absent tight monitoring this can create situations where one person/office uses the tools in ways that appear unintelligible to other users.

Amazing Simplicity and Harmony

Publié le 09/02/2015
Shane M.
Support client

Commentaires: MerusCase is very well thought out and organized. Every field has purpose and a deeper relationship to the system as a whole. The system not only feels faster but it begs to hold all your data because everything works in harmony. Need to see a document but forgot to install a word processor on your laptop or iPad? MerusCase creates roll-over image previews of every documents and converts your Word docs into PDF, without you asking it to. Do you want to see your calendar for a case, for an office or for just your colleagues Bill, Steve and Jane? MerusCase handles this gracefully using filters. The Merus filters are ubiquitous in MerusCase and make customization endless without the need to run reports to get what you need. There is a great divide between what MerusCase is offering and every other system. Where other systems are generic, MerusCase is flexible and has knowledge into a variety of different case types. For example, when you create an Immigration case you see all the UCSIS forms and have the ability to populate those forms with data that you wouldn't normally collect for other cases such as a the petitioner's employment history, citizenship status, or even "alien registration number". It's not just the fields either, when you create a Personal Injury case the system tailors itself depending on if the case is Motor Vehicle related, Premise Liability, Product Liability or Medical Malpractice. This gives you the sense that MerusCase is thinking ahead, helping you become a better attorney/paralegal/secretary without you even recognizing it. There's a reason MerusCase doesn't have integration points into every other system; it does a lot more for you.

MerusCase has a wonderful Customer Support team! The tool is easy to use and has many great features

Publié le 17/11/2017
Product Development Coordinator
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés
Support client

Avantages: MerusCase is easy to navigate through and is an excellent time saving tool. It is a fast growing company that is an industry leader in cloud based case management software. MerusCase provides real time case activity logs, task management, and calendar collaboration with your fellow staff members regardless of where you are. The EAMS integrations makes it simple to file online.

Inconvénients: The only thing that I can say I like the least about the software is the release times being further apart. I always look forward to the new tools and features MerusCase offers and the faster we get to utilize them the better! However, I appreciate the way they do a release iteratively to ensure the final product in production is of high quality.