15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur The Hire Talent

En savoir plus sur The Hire Talent

The Hire Talent fournit des tests d'envergure internationale, des outils de suivi des candidatures et de recrutement, ainsi que des solutions de gestion de la performance.

En savoir plus sur The Hire Talent

Results can sometimes be contradictory between different tests. Test results are not always straightforward to interpret.

The Hire Talent - Notes

The Hire Talent a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 116 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé The Hire Talent ?

Liv
Liv
Recruiting Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

The Hire Talent helps our company find good people for good people.

Commentaires : The Hire Talent helps me to find the right candidates for the job.

The applicant tracking system keeps our applicants in an order of when they applied, per company they applied for. I am able to tract which applicants were sent assessments and which we deemed not qualified. I appreciate the ease of use and how helpful the Hire Talent associates are when I need assistance.

There is nothing I feel that needs to be improved.

Vicky Apinya
Director of Human Resources and Compliance (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 51–200 employés

Products/Customer service

5,0 il y a 7 mois

User friendly platform. Great customer service. I have had the opportunity to work with [sensitive content hidden] and Aaron, they are very knowledgeable and professional. I recently had ZOOM meeting with [sensitive content hidden] who gave me few tips on how use The Hire Talent platform more efficiently. You have a great team!

N/A I cannot think of anything as of yet.

Paul
Chief Executive Officer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

your review is disgustingly long

Commentaires : ok

specific for hiring PS your review is disgustingly long

nightmare of websites and lack of info. I most of this is changed with your new platform but still if one test contains several test within it you need to let us know what tests are within the test

il y a 2 ans

Hi Paul, thanks for your feedback. What info is lacking on our websites that you're specifically looking for? We have all of our assessments offered and descriptions of what they cover on our promotional website. If there's additional insights you'd like to learn about, we're happy to meet with you 1-on-1 and teach you the best way to use the assessments & other tools.

Ashley
VP of Operations (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Avoid Bad Hires

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I love Hire Talent assessments and I do not make any hiring decisions without it. Often times in an interview I will have a sense about a candidate. Upon the candidate completing an assessment it will usually clarify for me what I was feeling or sensing during the interview. On the few occasions we went outside the test recommendations and made the hire anyway - we have regretted it. It is an essential component to the interview process. But it is just that, one component of what should be a multi-factor decision.

Ease of use, Customizable, Lots of Options, Accuracy in readings

Results can be hard to interpret at times but a review by the company clarifies any questions you have.

Tracy
HR Assistant Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Great Pre-employment Tool

5,0 il y a 10 mois

This tool is easy to use and gives great insight to habits of potential employees.

The only con - I would like to be able to printed the detailed summary report with the candidate's name on it.

Rick
Rick
Founder \ GM (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

The Hire Talent is part of our hiring process. Their % chance of success predictor is consistent.

Commentaires : We use their software assessments to assist in hiring decisions. We have learned the hard way when we don't follow our benchmarks it can come back to haunt us.

It helps us make solid hiring decisions. We have a minimum benchmark score for applicants. We can also consider areas of importance such as attention to detail, and whether the applicant is more suited to a customer facing role or a technical role.

There is a learning curve, but the support is always there to help interpret the results. I do highly recommend.

il y a 6 ans

Rick, So glad to hear you've found the tools so useful in helping you make better hires over the years. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Jared
General Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Great team and software AND a great value!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

The team walked (and still is walking) us through every step of the way, super helpful and knowledgeable and brought up many items to consider that we hadn't thought of in over 30 years of being in business!

I haven't found anything to not like yet, we're still fairly early in the process but so far its been a fantastic experience for me and my team.

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Hire Talent

It has been incredibly useful for us to receive real-time results on our candidates' performance. It helps our interview process to have immediate performance feedback and simplifies hiring decisions.

I wish there was more detailed information and explanations on candidates' performance. I would like to see a deeper analysis of strengths, weaknesses and performance indicators.

Annette
HR Specialist (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 501–1 000 employés

Great product and people

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : great customer service

easy to use and send assessments. If we have questions we can always reach out and their people are quick to respond.

Not sure, it has been great to use over the years.

Donald
VP (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Don's review

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

found talent, and cheaper than a head hunter.

I haven't been using the company long enough to have an opinion.

Dahni
Employee Experience Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 501–1 000 employés

Worth investing in

Commentaires : Overall I definitely think it is worth the investment. We've been able to make smarter hires for some critical roles such as sales and customer support. The cost is offset in the long run since there is lower turnover so we end up saving a ton on recruiting and training.

We've been using The Hire Talent to administer assessments to new candidates as part of their interview process. The reports we receive provide valuable insight into the thinking process of the new-hire and help us predict how successful that hire could be in that specific role.

There aren't too many problematic red flags, just a few minor things that come to mind. I think the client portal could use some updating. It isn't the most intuitive interface. Also one the reports, there is a section for "chance of a good hire". These numbers often seem like a shocker compared to how the person had performed on some parts of the assessment, so I'd say not to read too much into that score.

Leda
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Recruiter

4,0 l’année dernière

Easy to use and customer services is great

The assessment tab shuts down when the candidate is starting the tests.

l’année dernière

Hey Leda, Thank you for the review! We were having a server issue with testing last week that was affecting some candidates, hopefully, that's what you're referring to here. Thankfully we were able to get it solved that same day. Are you still having that issue? Let me know so I can look into it. Definitely don't want any hangups on the tests!

Lisa
Broker / Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Would not hire without this

Commentaires : So, I would not hire another staff member without having them take this attention to detail test. We tested it on people who we had an idea of their attention to detail and found it to be spot on. I have used it as a tool for my last several hires and would not want to hire again without this test. I love it!

I feel like the detail test is a pretty accurate predictor of attention to detail

There was nothing I didn't like. The only thing that would be better is free, but everyone has to make it profit.

Abbey
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Good results, but not very transparent

Commentaires : Overall, the experience has been good. The customer support has always been helpful when we reach out. However, if the client interface was a little more robust, we wouldn't have the need. We are always encouraged to ask for details about the test results, but my inquiries haven't been satisfied.

Overall, the personality tests seem very accurate for evaluating good hires.

The skills test, primarily the details test, are definitely on the steeper end of the grading spectrum. We have had difficulty getting passing results from a wide range of candidates.

Owner (É.-U.)

I always struggled to right person for my office position. The Hire Talent fix my problem.

Commentaires : Hire a person that fits the needs of the job, thus a win-win because the employee is happy with their job.

New approach to finding qualified people to work for my company. The software can be customized to fit my needs. Easy to administer, and the result were quickly returned to me. It was accurate and easy to use. The cost fit my budget

I found nothing negative about the software. The approach was different from any other similar, but the resulted exceeded my expentations.

Executive Vice President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Can't live without it!

Commentaires : The tool is easy to use super intuitive. Best in class for the price, if I had to buy all these services separately it would cost me 5X what this tool costs.

Assessments are super accurate and the quality of our new hires is better than ever!

Not much of anything. It just made things easy.

Jon
CFO (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Excellent tool to be used for determining the proper fit for a role

Commentaires : We used the software to help us determine the proper candidate for a role. The software helped us eliminate a few candidates by helping us narrow down interview questions. We definitely made the right choice on our candidate and the software made it clear who we should be hiring.

I enjoyed the ability to review the analysis of the test takers and ask The Hire Talent questions that would help me determine the direction in follow-up interviews.

Nothing. I truly enjoyed the software and we will continue to use it in the future.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jon, Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you find our assessment tools so helpful in selecting the best candidates for your positions.

Steven
president (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

3 year user review

My recruiting service Dream Business Coaching recommended to me.

The reports do need some interpretation and I rely on my recruiter for that.

Catherine
Call Center Hiring Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Best option for small businesses due to price point and flexibility - great service too

Commentaires : The best part of this experience was working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - she was highly informative, flexible, prompt to answer questions.

Ease of use, great and prompt service from our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], perfect price point for small business

Some of the category descriptions could be better.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Catherine, Thank you for the review & feedback. We're glad you've had an overall great experience with us so far!

Kimberly
Front Desk Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Very useful tool for hiring staff!

Commentaires : The customer service is above and beyond. My questions have always been answered in a timely fashion and the test results are almost immediate.

Very user friendly. Love that I can test and screen potential new hires prior to making a job proposal.

The testing does seem to be very advanced. Would love a more simplified version.

Kenneth
Owner (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 2–10 employés

New user

Commentaires : Like it glad I subscribed. Helps me to scale re recruiting

Sourcing candidates. Bulk emails. Insights. CSV imports.

Applying Insights to imported CSV candidate files. Phone & email addresses could be more accurate.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate feedback so if you have others at your company using our platform as well please encourage them to leave us a review, too!

Larena
HR Specialist (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 201–500 employés

Pre-employment Assessments

Provides insight on how most candidates will perform in the position they are being hired for.

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about the assessments.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Larena, and thank you for the feedback. We're extremely glad to hear you've found value in our pre-hire assessments. We look forward to helping you and everyone else using them to find the best employees we can!

Yuval
President (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Exceptional Service

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Love working with Aaron. He is always available to help.

It's ability to track all employment related items (screening, testing, applications) in one place

Takes some learning but The Hire Talent is great at helping with the learning aspect.

Susan
Susan
President (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Hiring is the most important thing I do and Hire Talent helps me make better decisions.

Helping me select the right candidate. I can easily get to any candidates score so I can compare a new prospect's score to a good employee's score. Thereby making a better decision.

I don't always know which test to use on candidates. I just call Fletcher to figure that out. And sometimes the test is not available for a while - a day.

il y a 6 ans

Susan, thank you for taking the time to review our testing. We're glad to hear the tools help you in selecting between candidates. We enjoy working with you!

Alex
Recruitment, Training and Development Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Most Accurate Data Out There

Commentaires : Accurate data that enables us to make smart hiring decisions.

Our company uses these assessments in our recruiting process, and we look for any positive or negative trends/behavior based on the data. The reports are easy to understand, and the process of having the candidates complete is seamless.