15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur GoCanvas

GoCanvas permet à toute entreprise de remplacer les formulaires papier inefficaces par des applications d'inspection mobiles personnalisables. Pas de service informatique ni de codage requis.

En savoir plus sur GoCanvas

Takes time to make the apps the way you want it, but can be powerful with time invested to setup. Data collection is solid.

GoCanvas - Notes

GoCanvas a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 200 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoCanvas ?

José
José
Banquier (Bénin)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

Gestion assurée

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Recommandé

Permet de faire l'automatisation des formulaires

La gestion est difficile les données ne se retrouvent pas

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Engineer (Kenya)
Services juridiques, 51–200 employés

Agrxis Review on GoCanvas

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I rely on GoCanvas as a business owner to speed up my data collection and form submission procedures. I can easily build and customize digital forms that are catered to my particular needs thanks to the platform's user-friendly and straightforward interface. Offline data collection is a game-changer since it enables me to operate effectively even in places with poor internet. My productivity has been further increased by the connectivity with other corporate programs, like cloud storage and CRMs. Every time I've had a problem or a query, the customer support staff has been accommodating and supportive. Overall, GoCanvas has greatly streamlined my work process, saved me time, and made my data management chores much simpler. I wholeheartedly urge anyone looking for a flexible and dependable digital form solution to use it.

GoCanvas and its superb mobile form solution really blew me away. The platform gave me the freedom and capabilities to design and alter digital forms to suit my particular business requirements. I was able to develop and alter forms with great ease using the drag-and-drop form builder, which helped me save a lot of time and work. I was able to gather data even in places with little or no internet connectivity because to GoCanvas' offline capabilities, which guaranteed continuous production. My workflow was expedited by the interface with other corporate systems, like CRMs and cloud storage platforms, which also got rid of the necessity for manual data entry. I was able to make data-driven decisions because to the advanced analytics and reporting options, which gave me useful insights into form submissions and trends. The customer support team was responsive and knowledgeable, promptly addressing any questions or issues I encountered.

Although I had a good overall experience with GoCanvas, there were a few things that I found difficult. The platform's learning curve was one of the things that I had trouble with. It took me some time to properly understand all the features and functionalities offered because I was a new user. It took some trial and error to put up the forms the first time, and I had to spend more time looking into the alternatives.

Jackie
IT Training Manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 1 001–5 000 employés

GoCanvas Forms

Commentaires : We have replaced an older form program with GoCanvas and opened up options to other departments. Their support has been very attentive to our needs and questions.

The ease of creating forms and end user experience has made rolling out the software , well, easy. The departments are in charge of their own forms and any changes which avoids delays they would otherwise experience contacting IT.

Currently, there is not the ability to attach documents to the form. We have the need to include official documents to some of the forms that have been created. We are working around that by taking a photo which works in some cases.

Brett
Brett
CEO (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Liars and Thieves

Commentaires : First, do not trust their customer service response time. They say 24 hours. Reality is 3-6 days. When they reply, expect emails of half answers. If you email them back, plan to wait 24-72 hours to get a response to that email. One thing to their credit is that they did admit that their salespeople lie. That takes some bravery. After they admitted they lied to get our business, they told me they would switch us to another product they owned that actually does what we were promised. All we had to do was give them $8000....

It is easy to use and intuitive. Form building is fast.

How could a data collection service exist but not allow people to reasonably access and use the data? This app should be free. It really is that limited. For example, if you use this app to make a form that estimates you counted 100 items and later discovered it was 102 items, on a VERY limited basis, you can go back and change from 100 to 102. But, if you actually used that base number for another calculation, don't think GoCanvas will recalculate after you changed the number. You have to do all of your own recalculations, It is ridiculous. Worse, the salespeople will promise anything. We trusted them, spent over 100 hours building the app and then found out we were lied to.

Daniel
Daniel
Franchisee (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

Canvas has significantly improved our operation, increased productivity and less redundancies

Commentaires : Canvas has cut out so many redundancies in our business and is extremely versatile. It has been fun getting creative with the workflow. Not to mention the endless advantages for remote use and management.

The fact that Canvas takes away so much extra leg work behind the scenes, freeing up time for our employees to focus energy on more critical tasks.

The only recommendation I would have is to make functional improvements on multiple departments or groups sharing the same apps and functions. For example, a franchise group with several locations that need to keep consistency with apps across the locations

Kenneth Bryan
Kenneth Bryan
Solutions Architect (Philippines)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Fastest & Easiest Automation Solution To Any Business!

Commentaires : I work as a solutions architect in my country and every business that I encounter gets this solution. I'm sure that a lot of businesses out there is still not aware of GoCanvas which is why I plan to share my experience to more people.

GoCanvas is one of the most disruptive technologies available in the market today. SMBs no longer have to rely on costly software development. You can deploy an app within minutes and that changes the game!

Pretty much nothing as their support team and community are very helpful.

Adrian
Gm (Australie)
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

They are Thieves

1,0 il y a 4 mois

A word of warning!!! These people are thieves!! I cancelled a subscription as it was no longer required and they continue to deduct charges from our acct and refuse to cancel our subscription! My advice, find another provider!!

Devin
Devin
IT Analyst (É.-U.)
, 51–200 employés

The support that you receive if and when an issue is encountered is amazing.

Canvas manages to reduce the amount of physical paperwork to such a degree I don't know if we could ever go back to manually doing the majority of what we use it for again without some *major* pains across all departments.

While the platform works for most of what we would use it for there are some issues that are only evident when using it for various IT administrative functions; e.g. no fields for data formatting that is unique to an IT function like IP addressing requirements, limited support for handling handheld scanners, lack of time-stamping for what account has been updating what data, etc.

Cynthia
Cynthia
Maintenance Coordinator (Canada)
Construction, 201–500 employés

Equipment Maintenance Coordinator

Commentaires : Getting rid of (most) paper in the equipment division has been a life saver, the equipment maintenance and repairs history is stored much better, the paperwork comes in immediately from the field, not weeks later. The information written is actually legible. I was able to created forms we couldn't have before. It also saves a lot of time trying to file or scan paperwork.

The workflow and dispatch options, the email delivery options all apps, the simple and easy to learn app builder, the data reference options.

The cost is a little high, but still worth it. Notifications don't always come through on workflow. Sometimes the work being done by users doesn't save.

Matthew
Matthew
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Great product for improving office and field work efficiency

Commentaires : They have a great and supportive team which is always willing to help.

The ease of use from an admin and user perspective. Offline functionality is essential for us and GoCanvas delivers.

GoCanvas lacks some of the features that other products have. Features they have that other products do not (the dispatch calendar for example) are not built out well enough to be useful for our business. The essential features are there, but I eagerly await the addition of extra functionality as we constantly run into issues of, 'Wouldn't it be great of GoCanvas did this?!' Again, what GoCanvas lacks in features they make up for in droves on the user interface and ease of use. This has made company-wide implementation a relatively easy proccess.

Can
General Manager (Turquie)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Amazing Tool

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Mobile use is very beneficial in our case, because it is very hard to deal with papers during swimming pool maintenance and field services, it is almost impossible to maintain paper forms neat and clean, papers usually get wet and useless. I don't even count field service people hand writing. We are very glad that issues related paper use are all gone and left behind in the past.

GoCanvas is an amazing tool, easy to use, and and very easy to customise, our integration was smooth.

It is not necessary but maybe there could be more fonts to use.

Gerailson
Gocanvas (Brésil)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : This tool was essential to learn how to create creatives on social networks and in my business

Gocanvas is an important tool for improving the graphic communication of your business. From it, it is possible to give life to different creatives that will give movement and visibility to your business. Awaken your potential and raise the quality of your business by using this important

here are no negative points to highlight about this important design tool.

Damian
IT Network & Security Admin (É.-U.)
Recherche, 51–200 employés

Covid App Review

Commentaires : Overall we would say that this has helped us in keeping track with Covid symptoms and temperatures. Did away with spreadsheets and made it very easy for end-users to report daily.

What we have found that we like the most is the ability to access this on mobile and workstations. Also, it is user friendly and very simple to use and customize to our requirements for COVID.

The software could use more granular controls on adding and removing people or changing roles and reporting to new supervisor/manager. Possibly deleting former employees as well since this data is no longer needed. Maybe also have backups of individual employees when they leave on vacation so that we can get immediate attention. Maybe also add in different alerts/notification schedules for those that work different shifts. Currently we have an alert setup for employees to submit form by 9am. The issue is that not everyone is awake and works different shifts.

Safety Director (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Easy to use

Commentaires : Ease of use in the office and on site with mobile forms. All I talked to in the field say it is fairly easy to use and really like it, for now they do not have to shuffle so much paperwork, it automatically shows up to fill out certain forms weekly (which is a good reminder). Fill it out, done and filed.

It is very easy to use. It takes a bit to learn how to set up documents, but once learned it gets better. I also like how we can go into a form and change a few things and it automatically updates. So when others access GoCanvas it syncs and all is up to date, right then.

Can't think of anything at this time.

Lee
Lee
Finance Manager (É.-U.)

Easy to use in the field

Commentaires : It makes my team more efficient and helps in the field.

It is very easy to use in the field when I am meeting with a homeowner. They can sign my contracts right in their living room and it goes straight until a PDF. I like the layout of the program and customization. It has made my field team much more efficient and look more professional in the field.

If we have to change any documents, it is a bit difficult for our admin to do so. We have used it for a few years and there aren't many things that I would say are cons for Go Canvas.

Nick
Maintenance Supervisor (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 11–50 employés

Flexible, very useful.

Commentaires : Streamlining paper records about herbicide applications to a digital format. We are able to clients another notification for maintenance for their records for compliance. And we are working on an app that will eventually replace our paper field reports to deal with work and inventory.

Its customizability is very good, and we've used multiple apps within the program for different reason, for internal documentation and for clients. Nice way to move away from paper records where possible.

Adjusting some of the options/menus within an app once it was activated wasn't always straight forward, even with the help. Most were easy once I asked tech support, but wasn't always clear when in the program.

Justin
Coordinator, Office of Teaching Effectiveness (É.-U.)
, 201–500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Canvas

For clients in higher education looking for a premier online learning product built for social learning, Canvas is the product for you! Having worked in other learning management systems which encourage users to 'document dump' and treat their online courses like correspondence courses, I was quite pleased to design courses and teach in such a high quality learning management system. Additionally, appearance, text size, and other learning environment concerns are appropriate to the higher education context, particularly as accessibility is concerned. This is an excellent product!

As a fully featured product, there is a bit of a learning curve in using the product well. That said, i'm not sure how to avoid this in a robust learning management system.

Hayden
VP Operations and Fleet (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

Go completely paperless with ease!

Commentaires : we have streamlined every piece of paper or form through go-canvas, and it has saved us tons of money in paper and filing-time. Makes everything easy to find and easy to complete. No more scanning and resending!

The functionality and ease of use make this platform great for any business who is looking to get up to par with a paperless system

i honestly cant think of any flaws with the software system. it is very will built and easily accessible and usable for all levels of management.

Wendy
Life Enrichment Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

Good product

Commentaires : Great experience overall.

Inexpensive to start and easy to understand. I was able to use it more effectively after understanding how the app creation works. Overall, good product.

The cost to roll it out to more users is a bit off putting and having to use another backend product to get the data out easily is more expense, which again - off putting.

Grace
Quality Coordinator (É.-U.)
Automobile, 201–500 employés

Beneficial

4,0 l’année dernière

The most impactful features are auto-generated fields using reference data and generating fields based on conditions.

Some features that could be improved are form layout options, and barcode readability (some take multiple tries to get a reading).

Dale
Treasurer (Canada)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Actions required

Easy of tailoring and ease of use, customer support

Require the following: 1) need to be able to have flexibility in sizing pictures 2) require GPS co-ordinates to show on pictures 3) batch down loading / printing by specific for large volume, work order number needs to be part of the file name

Paul
Managing Director (Australie)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Almost perfect

Commentaires : I am able to produce inspection report's that are easy to read, seamlessly filed in ordered Dropbox folder and ready to send immediately following the inspection. It often takes longer to arrange the inspection, than to do it.

I've been with these guys since the early days of development and they've come along way. The last update was fantastic and productivity improved dramatically.

Still waiting on a search function in completed jobs and I still have trouble when my reference file is to large. There is a way to manage that, but haven't been able to get my head around it, so I reduce the size of the file instead.

Kevin
Project Engineer (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Exactly What We Needed

Commentaires : The ease for our field staff was our main mission when we were searching for a software like this, GoCanvas has delivered exactly that.

The ease to create whatever you want makes this software very appealing. We do a lot of different kind of projects and GoCanvas helps us to create and manage the forms we need to complete our work successfully.

Some of the functionality does not allow us to perform the handoffs or track certain information exactly the way that we want, but the staff has been great to help us with work arounds to get it as close as possible.

Gordon
Partner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

GoCanvas Mobile Forms

Commentaires : This app allows us to keep track of all of our customers, work tickets, time tickets, repairs and billable calls

This is a very 'user friendly' app and allows updates to be accomplished easily

The app serves all of our business needs

Wayne
Owner (Canada)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Long time user

Commentaires : I started using GoCanvas because we do a lot of Motor Home (RV) Mechanical Inspections and the techs writing on my forms was quite often difficult to read. I bought an iPad and turned my form into an APP and my customers Love it! The techs find it easy to use.

I like the fact that I can customize the forms to my personal needs

Been a user for quite some time now- over 5 years, at the beginning the apps were a little difficult to make, I spent many hours getting my APP to where it is today (Version 58) the newer app builder is much, much better than previous versions.