• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Sender

Senders aide les e-marketeurs à produire des campagnes e-mail efficaces et à générer plus de revenus.

En savoir plus sur Sender

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sender ?

Awogor M.
Awogor M.
Editor In Chief (Nigeria)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

Alternatives envisagées : ConvertKit

Pourquoi choisir Sender : Aweber price is higher. My campaigns on Aweber always ended in promotion tabs while Sender goes to inbox or Update tab.

Logiciel antérieur : AWeber

Pourquoi passer à Sender : Sender is inexpensive Sender customer support is faster Sender's list management is better and lots more

Flavio G.
Musician (Colombie)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

Alternatives envisagées : Sendinblue, SendGrid, Squarespace, YMLP, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Drip et Constant Contact

Pourquoi choisir Sender : I was quite disappointed and upset with Mailchimp, as my account was unfairly closed by their filtering robot (it's a company run by its own AI, it seems – it picked up "unacceptable" marketing language, but it couldn't verify that I'm a musician with a 100 fans and NOT a spammer or some big careless company!); that's one, but also, I always found their admin console overly complicated and hard to understand (it was always difficult to do simple tasks). Then, I switched to MailerLite and was quite happy with it, though I felt somewhat limited with their design options (email & form editors). Then I switched to Moosend and debated for quite a while between Moosend and Sender. I found Moosend's admin console also a bit cluttered (though much better than Mailchimp's), and wasn't really all that happy with the email editor (even though it's really flexible, the UI experience wasn't the best). I also considered other email providers but quickly discarded them because either they didn't provide an inviting 'entry level' plan or the user experience/UI didn't look all that promising.

Logiciel antérieur : MailerLite, Mailchimp et Moosend

Pourquoi passer à Sender : A free entry level plan, with the most reasonable scalability pricing; the most straight forward UI; beautiful design / email editor features; the best customer service experience I've had so far (not only in comparison with email marketing providers but in general!).

Gloria B.
CEO and Founder of NatureGlo's eScience (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Sender has been my Email Provider SALVATION for the foreseeable future!

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Sender after two weeks, has been truly great. Sender is the best email provider experience I've had over these last 6 years of different providers. Thank you, Sender!

I've used several email providers over the years. Sender's free plan is not only the most generous I've seen out there, but, their easy to use tools and live support is unparalleled. Thank you, Sender team!

It would be great if subscribers could unsubscribe from individual autoresponder campaigns that they don't want to be in. For example, if I'm running a sale, and the subscriber wants to opt out of getting emails for the sale, it would be wonderful if they could do that rather than completely unsubscribing from my email list.

Mohammad mehdi S.
SEO and Co-Founder at iranpuyesh.ir (Iran)
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A user-friendly and economic email-campaign sender!

3 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I am generally satisfied with the service.
It is a budget campaign-sender and is suitable for customers from low-income countries and small businesses.

Simplicity, generous 2500 subscribers on free plan, suitable prices for non-free plans, Being light and straightforward.

1- The word processor is fairly basic and need to be improve. I had tough time typing in my native language (Persian: Right to Left). For the campaign I sent recently I had to put figures in the middle of sentence to make sure the figures keep their position in the line. 2- Navigation to the list of subscribers is not easy. For example, I have 1812 subscribers. There is an indicator of 1-10 of 1812. so, by one click I only can see next page 11-20 of 1812. what if I would like to see the last 20 subscribers added recently. if you put the page number beside the indicator, I would see how many pages are there and by entering a page number I would easily move the desired spot in the list. 3- the report on sent campaign can be more advanced.

Jean R.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Moved for the price, staying for customer service !

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It's a no fuss solution to send email broadcasts and automation. I've been looking for an alternative to Aweber so I could have funnels in trees and better delivery. Customer service is quickly available and helpful. Price is very low.

Delivery was better, price was lower, and customer service has been amazing every time.

I've had some issues setting up the API V1 but that was mostly on me. The new version V2 works perfectly.

Alternatives envisagées : Mailchimp, GetResponse et Constant Contact

Pourquoi choisir Sender : Price, delivery and advanced automations

Logiciel antérieur : AWeber

Pourquoi passer à Sender : There were all complicated (too much tracking and options), and expensive

Inalegwu leonard O.
Owner (Nigeria)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

I love Sender.net, The best in the industry right now

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : the forms have helped me generate leads. Helped my email marketing far easier than i thought i would be

i love the mail automation and forms. it has helped me generate leads. i also love the overview feature. i helps me know the performance of my site in terms of visitors. wonderful feature. The forms integrate easily.

i have not seen yet, started using sender.net for about three months now. I hope there will be non

Alternatives envisagées : Mailchimp et GetResponse

Pourquoi choisir Sender : I was finding Automation and workflow difficult to set up

Logiciel antérieur : Sendinblue

Pourquoi passer à Sender : To be sincere, Sender provides beginners like me up to 15000 mails per month to start our business and upgrade later. to me that is a very kind gesture. and almost all the features for the paid version is working with the free version. i am hoping to upgrade soon because i am not leaving sender. it is simply the best i have got.

Thandile N.
Freelance (Afrique du Sud)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Simply the best!

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I wanted a ood and easy email marketing service with a good price and this makes me happy.

Maybe the best thing is the cost when stood out from what I was using before I have put to the side money after the principle multi day stretch of usage. Its mind boggling for my online business, clients and they love it, it transforms into a remarkable help that has become part of my ordinary commitment. Absolutely easy to use. Very generous even in on free plan with 2500 subscribers. Value for money!

To be honest with you, ever since I started using this, I've been completely satisfied.

Pempho K.
Strategist (Afrique du Sud)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Awesome Customer service

4 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

ease of use, features and ease of setting up

I wish they had starter templates for their automations

Alternatives envisagées : MailerLite et Omnisend

Pourquoi choisir Sender : Delayed response in answering queries, and unresolvable items

Logiciel antérieur : Sendinblue

Pourquoi passer à Sender : Pricing and features

Wayne S.
Wayne S.
CEO (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Value

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

Kim H.
owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Review

5 il y a 3 mois

easy to use .free service for beginners. excellent customer support

not being able to change block size and videos can't be inserted straight from PC...must go through You Tube and no sound in video when email is opened

Fadiah R.
Fadiah R.
Human Resources Assistant (Malaisie)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

The best of Sender

5 il y a 5 mois

The simplicity of use and point-and-click editing/formatting are outstanding. However, they are constantly striving to enhance it. They make improvements that improve the experience, even when I believe it's already excellent until we're prepared to buy the free account that offers all of the tools and features that we'll need to establish and expand our business.

The most challenging thing for me has been understanding out how to manage and set up subscribers. Some of the template headlines appear misaligned when viewed on a mobile device. This detracts from the final product's professionalism and reflects poorly on my firm.

Beth M.
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Sender Is An Excellent Choice

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

Great for beginners (Mexique)
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

Great marketing tool for beginners

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7. If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

Craig P.
Digital Support Officer (Afrique du Sud)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Sender Review

5 il y a 6 mois

Very easy to use this software. Liked the ease with which you can import subscribers

our organization has 6 different congregations and they all use different emails but all on the same domain. It will be difficult to have the other congregations to signup because of domain verification.

Alternatives envisagées : Sendinblue et Zendesk

Rajas N.
Marketing Director (Inde)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Excellent Application and Customer Support

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

Alternatives envisagées : Sendinblue et HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi choisir Sender : Very poor customer service response and understanding towards their customer.

Logiciel antérieur : SendGrid

Pourquoi passer à Sender : Price, the free package, easy configuration, email creation tool.

Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Had features that only they offered.

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very good, I was testing the product for my client who will be looking at Sender soon to see if they want to use it. I think this is a good product and will recommend it to other clients considering the cost and features, it's worth it. Support was really great about chatting with me and answering all my questions. I love to test support before purchasing a product.

You can create a spreadsheet with the Date you want the email sent to each person and set a trigger to send that email to that person on that date. You can do it with other services as Birthday Reminders. I like I could do this with a date with a trigger I wanted to set up. That date could be updated as needed. With other services, you could send a birthday reminder but then you had no other date you could work with. It had great support.

They needed a blank email template. I had to pick a premade email template then delete everything in it.

James R.
CMO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Best Value for the Money

5 l’année dernière

One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

Alternatives envisagées : Moosend et ActiveCampaign

Pourquoi choisir Sender : Cost

Deepu P.
CEO (Inde)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Love the product, the UI and the Support

5 il y a 7 mois

Amazing UI. It is super easy to use if you want to only do Email Automation. Other tools are super expensive and pack a bunch of features that you don't need. Or else, they are completely useless and buggy.

Maybe documentation of some features can be better but honestly, it was clear once I spoke to the support team

Alternatives envisagées : Sendinblue et HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi passer à Sender : Better Free Tier pricing that allows for scaled payout

Fortune W.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Love it

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It's been a great experience

Affordable easy to use and customer service is fast and really helpful

There's nothing so far that I haven't liked

Alternatives envisagées : SinglePlatform

Pourquoi choisir Sender : Didn't offer marketing unless they were already subscribed

Pourquoi passer à Sender : Too expensive for the platform that met my needs

Ivy W.
Author (É.-U.)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Amazing!

I'm really impressed by sender. I was using mailchimp and its features were just slow and cumbersome. Sender's interface is smooth and easy to use and has features that I did not have access to with mailchimp.

I noticed my open rates went down when i switched but that could just be a me thing.

Farukh S.
Business Head (Inde)
Internet, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good

4 il y a 4 mois

User friendly and good support from Sender team

Integration of social media accounts could be better

Alternatives envisagées : GoDaddy Website Builder

Adebimpe D.
owner (R.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : 9 out of 10

I love the quick response of the company team and their assistance in solving inquiries and issues. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who help me solve my automation issue tonight, who even went the extra mile too. Thank you

I don't seem to have one at the moment as I currently enjoying the software and the customer service

Marie-lise V.
Creative Entrepreneur (Belgique)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Great start

5 il y a 10 mois

Very easy to install and great customer support.

I hope the landing page-feature will be live soon

Alternatives envisagées : MailerLite

Logiciel antérieur : Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à Sender : Because it's based in Europe and they offer better plans.

Michael W.
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

I'm very new to blogging.

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Today is the second day I can't.

Cost vs features You have automationsss.

Doesn't seem to have good videos (with talking explanations).

George Y.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

5 il y a 3 ans

Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.