15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Sender

Senders aide les e-marketeurs à produire des campagnes e-mail efficaces et à générer plus de revenus.

En savoir plus sur Sender

Sender forms or the api are pretty straightforward to implement on your website.

Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

Sender - Notes

Sender a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 151 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sender ?

Marilynn
Marilynn
Writer (É.-U.)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent Customer Service

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience has been excellent.

[sensitive content hidden] is absolutely the most excellent customer service agent I have encountered in many years. He hung in there with me on chat for hours while he helped walk me through all the procedures I needed to learn. His patience was invaluable, his expertise was awesome, and his kindness and spirit is unparalleled. I can't speak highly enough of [sensitive content hidden] just hanging in there through all this without a word of complaint, just happy to see me through the process and get me back up and running. You have a true gem in [sensitive content hidden], and I am so impressed by him. Wow, thanks for the most excellent customer service I've received in a long time. Big Smiles and Gratitude, Marilynn Hughes

A little bit of a rush to judgment about accounts, there could be better communication. But that is solved by using the chat feature very easily, especially if you chat with [sensitive content hidden].

awogor
awogor
Editor In Chief (Nigeria)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability

Commentaires : Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

Salma
Marketing Director (Maroc)
Production alimentaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

Advantages and Disadvantages All In Mix

3,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Our experience has been positive and navigate at the same time. Would be so great with some improvement exactly.

Sender offers a user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop editor, automation, segmentation, and A/B testing capabilities, and helpful customer support. It has helped us improve our email marketing efforts and reach more subscribers.

There are some features can be confusing or difficult to navigate for me. Occasional glitches, and the pricing model is based on the number of subscribers.

henrik
CEO (France)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent customer service

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Fast, dynamic, friendly and skilled customer service

Excellent customer service. Fast reactivity and helped me set up the platform with complicated host settings.

There was nothing I didn't like, maybe the complicated setup but I suppose it's for not being considered spam later on.

Flavio
Musician (Colombie)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!

Commentaires : The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

Jean
Owner (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Moved for the price, staying for customer service !

Commentaires : It's a no fuss solution to send email broadcasts and automation. I've been looking for an alternative to Aweber so I could have funnels in trees and better delivery. Customer service is quickly available and helpful. Price is very low.

Delivery was better, price was lower, and customer service has been amazing every time.

I've had some issues setting up the API V1 but that was mostly on me. The new version V2 works perfectly.

Frank
Independent Artist (É.-U.)
Art, Auto-entrepreneur

Sender Email Marketing Affordable Service with Good Deliverablility

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Sender is a great tool for artists and ecomcerce, however, the service I use to sell my art now has an email sending tool. But with Sender you get more bang for you buck in comparison.

It is quick to use. You can login and send an full designed email in minutes, or spend all day to tweak it, either way there are less steps to the process and it's not a large learning curve like MailChimp.

You have to put each paragraph in a separate text box, otherwise the subscriber may see them spaced differently in their inbox.

Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

Great marketing tool for beginners

Commentaires : I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7. If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great tool at good price point

Commentaires : If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Easy to use interface Good price point Fast and helpful customer service Decision trees and more

I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual Not many out of the box integrations available

Davide
Music producer (Australie)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

A viable alternative

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall it is a good alternative, for small business

it's more affordable than other providers, you can send for free up to 2500 subscribers, plans are cheaper, pay as you go option

template builder, resend option to unopened mail unavailable for free

Farhan
Owner (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

The Best auto email marketing out there

very intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

not much few minor glitches which are not stopping me to do my work.

Beth
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Sender Is An Excellent Choice

Commentaires : This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

Linna
marketing (Allemagne)
Télécommunications, 51–200 employés

24 hours supports really help me a lot.

Commentaires : with more than 10 years' experience, we have many customers' emails. Some of them just lost contact after a long time of no contact. It is a hard time during pandemic, we can not join any exhibitions. So we hope to keep in touch with our old customers. email marketing is what we need. And not only us, but also our competitors, our customers, all of them are using email marketing.

The product email campaign is not easy to use. I met many problems, but the 24 hours support engineers help me a lot to get used to the product. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] offers excellent support. I asked the same problem with 2 engineers. She could solve the problem in 2 munites!

verify domain. I have used this product for many days, but I still have not passed the verification things. There is weak support for this part. And it leads to our domain email returning much yesterday. My webmaster requires us to change a new domain.

Adebimpe
owner (R.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Commentaires : 9 out of 10

I love the quick response of the company team and their assistance in solving inquiries and issues. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who help me solve my automation issue tonight, who even went the extra mile too. Thank you

I don't seem to have one at the moment as I currently enjoying the software and the customer service

Farukh
Business Head (Inde)
Internet, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good

User friendly and good support from Sender team

Integration of social media accounts could be better

Jovis
Entrepreneur (Philippines)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for new businesses!

Commentaires : I'm very satisfied and thankful.

Sender offers FREE use of all their features! I first tried Mailchimp and got used to making email templates and campaigns there. Sender was not far off and transitioning to it was really easy when making e-mails. I made the decision to use Sender because Mailchimp (or any other that I tried) isn't offering free automation. In Sender, that's free too and with great ease of use (much like Mailchimp). Importing contacts was not at all hard. So I really think Sender has a very competitive set of features at no cost! (For limited recipients and sent emails)

Sender is best used in a computer browser. So if I have to check something with my phone, I find that the UI is not yet mobile friendly. However, I work around that by modifying the browser to look like its desktop site and it's fine.

Ms. Beth
Academic Dean (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

Solid email marketing platform

Commentaires : I set up a sequence of emails to employees, they automatically get added to a list. Made my job easier - all employees are informed about company events, like parties, workshops and training. Email insights are brilliant. Can keep track of who opens the emails and such.

The simplicity approach blows my mind. No unneeded utility. The learning curve isn’t steep. it's perfect for me

No suggestions or complaints. Enough power under the hood for me. they are actually concern about our need.

Sherman
Founder (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Great Email Marketing Platform

Commentaires : I really enjoy the platform.

It is easy to use, their customer service is good and the price is right.

The payment processes are not the clearest. May want to make that a bit easier to understand.

Donnie
Assistant Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

It's s a good alternative to Mailerlite

Commentaires : After spending lots of money on other tools like Mailchimp, Mailerlite, even Hubspot, I found that Sender had everything that I needed, just for like a fraction of the monthly cost.

Easy to get going. Could send out my first emails not more than a day after signing up for an account. The pricing is appealing.

It could have more advanced photo editing software built-in (cause I need that), but that's not really its job.

Adam
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Great for small business needs!

Commentaires : Sender was used to get my business off the ground. It was a great tool to use when first starting out and is a great option for any small business looking to start emailing their contacts or creating a newsletter.

Sender has helped my business get off the ground by allowing me to create web forms to capture information for potential clients and segmenting them into specific lists to automate email campaigns.

The automation took some time to learn compared to other softwares, but once you learn the different work arounds it is easy to duplicate.

Thomas
Blogger (Malaisie)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Awesome newsletter platform!

Super clean and simple interface. Easy to get used to. A lot of useful features such as Automation with a great attention to detail. Sender seems to only provide what most users need. That is the point haha.

Perhaps it can help with building a newsletter archive on the user's website?

NAJEEB
Sales Engineer (Émirats arabes unis)
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

QUICK & USER FRIENDLY

Commentaires : MADE MARKETING EASIER WITH EMAIL CAMPAIGN

EASY TO CREAT CAMPAIGN & UPLOAD OF CONTACTS

I DIDN'T FIND ANY DIFFICULTIES AT THE MOMENT.

Neimuntas
Neimuntas
Motion graphics artist (Lituanie)

Great!

Well delivery is very good! I like the way emails are sent to my customers, I tried using getresponse before but it failed miserably.

Im missing few things, but it's ok, support takes care of it! It could be more user friendly I guess, but the team at sender seems to be working hard on it!

Gerardo
I use Senders non-comercially (Colombie)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

I like it so far

It has been overall easy to use and effective.

I'm not sure if I was able to set up the SPF and DKIM records properly.

Jessica
Outreach Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Review

Easy to use, good customer service. I like using the templates as well.

It was difficult to figure out how to create segments.