15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur TimeTap

TimeTap est un outil de planification riche en fonctionnalités et hautement personnalisable. Il est approuvé par des entreprises partout dans le monde.

En savoir plus sur TimeTap

I really appreciated the quick access to online booking features, and ready-made forms. It allowed me to instantly create a booking portal for my new business.

TimeTap - Notes

TimeTap a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 241 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TimeTap ?

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Impressionnant !!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble, j'ai une expérience positive avec TimeTap et j'apprécie leurs services.

a possibilité de créer plusieurs emplacements et horaires avec une flexibilité optimale pour la planification de mes rendez-vous est un avantage majeur de TimeTap.

i votre organisation nécessite l'utilisation de nombreuses fonctionnalités, les tarifs associés aux différents plans proposés par Timetap peuvent représenter une dépense importante.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie

A+ software that's infinitely customizable with top-notch support from an ethical, big-hearted team.

Commentaires : Because of this software, we are able to execute the vision of our social enterprise to fight the opioid crisis without the prohibitively costly overhead associated with having human schedulers & administrators. We would have had to raise a much higher fundraising target in order to be able to run operations if it weren't for the flexibility and ease of use we found in TimeTap.

As a non-profit that provides free, longterm support to those healing from opioid addiction, we had very specific time management needs for our volunteer "Listeners" to schedule meetings with people healing from an addiction crisis. Listeners will be meeting with program participants in public locations like libraries and coffee-shops in multiple cities, and each volunteer has to set and manage their own availability. It was also important to us to be able to craft the public-facing messaging in a way that was both clear and non-shaming, and that software that was built for staff-client relationships didn't make our program participants feel like patients in the medical system. We thought this would be an impossible task, but TimeTap not only figured it out, they made it feel easy. I am still amazed by how quickly and effectively they helped us integrate our needs into an effective, working service. The software has been built in such a way that every facet of interactions between users in your scheduling system can be customized and optimized. There were a number of functionalities I didn't anticipate needing, and aspects of the work process I didn't think about customizing until we actually saw it in action. TimeTap support was there every step of the way to help us figure out how to tweak, adjust and clarify.

The only downside I've experienced (as a non-technical person) with this software is that it can be hard to understand the logic of different settings and where specific gears are located on the back-end. I think, however, that this is just a necessary symptom of highly customizable software. TimeTap manages this incredibly well, in my opinion, by having an incredibly rich (and search sensitive) library of user documentation -- including screen-capture videos that show you step-by-step how to find what you're looking for. Their support team is also very responsive and friendly and I've never had trouble getting in touch with them on short notice for both quick and complicated questions.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks so much, Jennifer, for the kind and thoughtful review! It's been a pleasure helping you and the SeekHealing team -- you all are making a big difference in the world!

Jamie
CEO (Canada)
Urbanisme et architecture, 11–50 employés

3 years with timetap. Looking forward to many more

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has been a great experience. From the start we have learned so much and have created a very large database and complicated ordering process.

Online scheduling,client email conformation and status change triggers

Industry specific limitations. Mobile app would be nice (a working one)Calendar syncing issues over the years. Nor allowing travel time. Those issues seem to have been fixed (yay!)Zip code filtering for Canada with a large amount of postal codes would be nice

Bea
SHINE Liaison (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Support Help today.

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Ease to use, but unsure of change made by myself I found the help and [sensitive content hidden] was great and helped to feel more at ease with my changes. I more confident in my ability to use system, knowing there is online support available to me.

Changes take too long to complete. Too many screens to manage one change, appts, reports, support, staffing, locations, etc.

Mike
sales and bike fitting (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Bike fitting appointment challenges

Commentaires : I don't feel having customers schedule a time to have a very personal service like Bike Fitting works with this application. Getting your bike tuned up makes more sense. Imagine trying to schedule a doctor appointment with a sore arm. Without some questions it could be a pulled muscle or bruise... or a heart attack. This assumes the customer knows what service will suit their needs. Often the customer chooses the least expensive option.

sync's with Google accounts. Able to see multiple days/weeks quickly. Nice customer data base if we enter it. Customer entry is not so consistent. Really think it could work well for our education programs as well as service if we put a larger chunk of time allotted on our part (assume the bike is in worse shape than customer thinks it is!)

Customer problems setting up appointments- not consistently letting a customer know they have NOT REGISTERED fully, also same situation sometimes sends the fitter an email, sometimes blocks off the time even though not registered properly. Setting up fitter availability is too complicated- needs to be a calendar that is not open until the fitter goes on a calendar and opens up times- our schedules are not consistent due to staffing and outside commitments. Customers need to have a way to leave the fitter a note about questions or to have the fitter call to talk more about options (ie- I currently do not have a bike, but want to get more info to choose the most appropriate sized bike.) Does not tell customer what to bring to fitting. Not easy to follow up with customer without doing some digging on the timetap website to change an appointment, especially if customer puts in wrong phone number, no email, wrong address etc.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Mike, So sorry to read about the issues you experienced here trying to get TimeTap set up for Freewheel. We did just release some updates to how fitters can add their availability this past weekend which may change/improve some of the issues you were explaining here. I'd love to show these to you if there is a time in the coming weeks we can get on the phone together. You can book a support call with me at https://www.timetap.com/online-support-call.html and we can look at some of these items. I know one of the big requests we've gotten from businesses like yours is to allow add ons to appointments which is something we are working on for 2019. We can discuss some of the enhancements you might like as well on the support call. Thanks, Lucy

Junighter
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501–1 000 employés

Program Manager

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience working within Time Tap. Having the ability to utilize the program with multiple outcomes

The ease and flexibility to schedule client appointments

Various options to complete the same task

Gloria
President (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Senior Free Fitness

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, very satisfied with the customer service support, and that the system does what it promotes and his marketing

The time spent to develop the program to meet our objectives was well worth it. The client, database and ability to schedule recurring appointment has been greatly beneficial.

The time it takes to understand all the moving parts of the system was challenging.

Susan
Owner & Artist (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Zip Code Filter Set TimeTap Apart from Other Apps

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Introductory and onboarding appointments were readily available and the representatives provided excellent guidance and direction. Configuring the settings and features needed was much easier afterward.

TimeTap is full of features and opportunities to customize settings for locations, staff, services, booking flow, communications and more.

A booking/scheduling mobile app would be great.

Rhonda
Financial Advisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Review

Commentaires : great

allowing the client to schedule themselves

You are currently unable to limit the amount of appointments allowed in one day. This is a very big Con

President/CEO (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Overall GREAT, ease of use . . . not so much.

Commentaires : I used TimeTrade in the past and close my account because their customer service was minimal to non-existent. I've had to ask for help with TimeTap several times and have been very satisfied with the response and support. To date, I'm very happy with the software and (more importantly) the service I've received.

TimeTap allows me to automate my scheduling process. My customers (candidates) can easily schedule a time that is convenient for them and all I have to do is send a link. Easy Peasy!

If you're NOT a code writer, setting up is a pain in the arse. I don't know how to make it easier, that's why I'm NOT a software developer.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@timetap.com if you have any other questions about your account.

Giuseppina
Libero professionista (Italie)
Médecine douce, 2–10 employés

Not easy to use from backoffice from mobile

4,0 il y a 7 mois

After 10 years with another software we have change on timetap. Complete and power solution. Not easy to use quickly and from backoffice is not easy to manage appointment on mobile device. From this point of view, the older software is better..

The mobile management (from backoffice). For the customer is ok.

Craig
President (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Absolutely Incredible - Above and Beyond all the rest

Commentaires : I can't say enough about TimeTap and their staff. I have been researching and trying out scheduling programs for two years, and TT is the ONLY company that can do everything I need for my business. I have been with TT for a while now, and the growth of their product is mind-blowing! I have never worked with a company that has put so much heart and hard work into their product. Their tech support is unprecedented. You simply can't go wrong if you chose TimeTap for your business. PROS:
WAITLIST: You want to build your business and keep your numbers up? Then there is no other company that has the Waitlist functionality that TT does. This was the number one thing I was looking for, and I have tried all the competitors - TT blows them away. I have a full schedule, but about 20% of my weekly bookings cancel. With the Waitlist, however, I am able to rebook all of those sessions without lifting a finger. That's a 20% increase in revenue, and it's all because of TT! Plus, my clients love the easy-to-use waitlist texts.
CUSTOMIZATION: You can change just about anything in TT (outgoing emails, registery, texts, calendar view, notifications, colors, etc) and make it your own. I can't think of any business that wouldn't be able to make TT work for them. AMAZING TECH SUPPORT: Simply put, TT has the best tech support I have ever working with in my entire life, with any product, hands down. Within minutes, they address your concern. They fix problems in days, not months. They actually listen to your suggestions and implement them. I can't stress enough, how absolutely unheard of this is. THE KITCHEN SINK: TT has everything, and they keep adding more tools every day. Their growth in functionality is simply mind-boggling. If it's not a part of TT now, it will be soon. EASE OF USE: Once you get the hang of it, and it's all set up, it basically runs itself. TT has cut hours of work out of my week. It allows me to keep up with scheduling and billing, keeping records of everything. I can see if clients have opened their emails - no more, "I didn't get that. Also, easy to use interface for my clients, weather they're 16 or 80. CONS:
Little hiccups here and there, but to be expected with such huge program.
TIP: when starting up your account, use the tech support. There were several things I thought weren't possible with TT, but their tech support showed me the way.

il y a 8 ans

Hey Craig, Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this detailed and eloquent review. We appreciate YOU with your feedback and helping us improve (and staying on top of us :). Great suggestions for other users who read your review as well --Yes, use our tech support to get onboarding help! Thanks again for taking the time to submit this. Lucy

Piotr
Manager (Pologne)
Construction de matériel ferroviaire, 501–1 000 employés

TimeTap

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : From my overall experience with TimeTap, I found it to be a reliable and user-friendly appointment scheduling solution. The software streamlined the booking process for clients and provided efficient tools for managing my schedule. The automated reminders and synchronization with external calendars improved organization and reduced the risk of missed appointments. With expanded customization options, TimeTap could further enhance its appeal to businesses seeking a personalized scheduling solution.

One of the standout features I liked most about TimeTap was its seamless appointment scheduling and management capabilities. The software offered an intuitive interface for clients to book appointments online, while providing me with the necessary tools to efficiently manage and organize my schedule. The ability to sync appointments with external calendars and send automated reminders greatly improved productivity and client communication.

One aspect that I found slightly challenging about TimeTap was the limited customization options for the user interface and branding. While the platform provided a clean and functional design, having more flexibility to tailor the appearance to align with my brand's aesthetics would have been beneficial. Greater customization options could enhance the overall user experience and brand consistency.

Sonia
HR Analyst (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 10 000+ employés

Excellent system for time management.

Commentaires : From the moment we signed up this product and its service team have been great to work with.

This system is so user friendly. Our employees are able to schedule there own appointments with very little difficulty. I love that it sends the confirmation emails and it reminds them either via email or text of their reminder so we have less no shows in our calendar. It has allowed us to manage our time more accurately and run reports for statistical purposes.

Everything is right for our business, we would highly recommend this to others.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Sonia, Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this kind and thoughtful review. It means a lot to hear that we're benefiting your business and making meaningful contributions to your team's time management :-) If there's ever anything we can do to help, please feel free to reach out to our support team, Lucy

muna
Clinical Research Nurse (Émirats arabes unis)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

user friendly app

the company which work for purchased timetap to easily recontact our study participants which we kept losing. what i like about the app is the easy use for both myself as an operator and for the end client, the customer support are very quick to respond to questions and is friendly as well.

to be honest i haven't encountered major problems while using this app except one time where i got a notification sms for a client booking but i couldn't see it in the screen. i have contacted the customer service and they were very quick to act and solve the issue.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Muna, Thanks so much for leaving us this positive feedback! We're glad that your experience on TimeTap has been positive on the whole so far and we hope to keep it that way! Reach out to our support team at support@timetap.com if there is ever anything we can do to help! Happy holidays and best to you in the New Year! Thanks, Lucy

Sue
Corporate IT Communications (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 10 000+ employés

Useful tool--very responsive support!

Commentaires : My team needed a tool to track registration numbers for a couple global events we were hosting for our company (72,000+ employees). We used WebEx to host the online event, however we found the registration tool in WebEx was lacking and didn't fit our needs. Another team at our firm recommended TimeTap so we checked it out and were thrilled with the tool. TimeTap is generous to offer very robust trial offers, which unlike many other online tool trials, offered us the "full" package so we could really get a good feel for the tool and it's offerings. The tool itself is very easy to use, and very intuitive, but because I needed some pretty specific customization to reflect my company's branding, I needed support. First, as soon as you register for a TimeTap account, you are immediately welcomed to TimeTap by a TimeTap support representative via the online chat bubble. So you immediately have support ready and waiting for you. After playing around in the site, I wanted to get serious about setting up my registrations, so made an appointment for a custom support session. Elvis Merino was my TimeTap support contact and he was awesome! Through our screen sharing session, he went into my account and helped me quickly set up all the options I needed. He was patient and knowledgeable and took his time with me. After our session, I had additional questions for Elvis, so contacted him directly through email with my questions at the end of my work day. By the next morning, Elvis had already responded and provided the guidance I needed. During that day, I had what I thought was a "silly" quick question, so I used the "chat bubble" for my question, and Elvis was there, helping me on the fly instantly. I love this tool and our team will be purchasing a permanent business license once our trial is over so we can use it for other events hosted by our team. The price is very reasonable and the support is awesome. Great tool, great support!

Ease of use, amazing, responsive support

Some of the email templates were a little confusing to me at first. It took time to figure out where the templates pulled information from to understand where to update things.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you, Sue, for taking the time to leave awesome review! It has been a pleasure helping you setup your account they way you want it. Best., Elvis.

Sean
CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Time Tap is the best scheduling platform

Commentaires : Amazing, the customer support team is ridiculously helpful. It took a long time to get the platform running properly and the Time Tap team was happy to schedule multiple training sessions and answered about 100 of my email questions in a timely fashion.

My tutoring business uses many libraries throughout the San Francisco Bay area and New York to host tutoring lessons. I've tried all of the scheduling platforms and none could handle the multiple locations except for Time Tap. The user experience is super intuitive and easy. I've tried every online scheduler and this one is by far the best.

It could have some more functionality around repeating appointments.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Sean, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so glad that TimeTap has been able to help our your tutoring business as much as it has and we're flattered to hear that we were able to meet your expectations better than the other softwares you tried! Please reach out to our support team if there is ever anything we can help with! Lucy

Owner/CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Great System Minus the Bugs

Commentaires : We struggled to find a platform allowing us to do what timetap does, We love the system but just wish the small finite details such as the software correctly adjusting to changes being made day to day werent so buggy.

I love the functionality to schedule/book different types of appointments/classes/events/etc...

It is very hit and miss. If changes are made to a class that currently has people signed up for it, often times rather than make the change, it will just disappear off your calendar as if it were never there. If no changes are ever being made for customization its great! If things tend to change on the fly, It is not as reliable.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Michael, please reach out to our support team at support@timetap.com and a member of the team can review the activity with you. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Amy
Manager, Analytics & Insights (É.-U.)

Book more clients!

Easy to use on the front end (for possible clients) and back end (for staff). I've been using since it was checkappointments.com. Integrates very nicely into existing website.

Unforunately, the graphical interface is a bit outdated, and feels a bit clunky when you are setting it up.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Amy, we'll be sure to update you with new design changes to the system. Many thanks for the review.

Rusty
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Thrilled customer

Commentaires : I am going on my third month using this product. All I can say is that I am kicking myself for waiting so long to switch over. I am saving about 1 to 1.5 hours a day after switching my calendar over. I used to get about 3-4 (calls, texts, emails) per day that needed a personal response from me, but now that my clients can handle their own appointments, I get about 3-4 (calls, texts, emails) per month. There was an initial learning curve for a few of my clients, but so far everyone is giving me good feedback. The main complaint from my clients is that the mobile landing page is a little clunky and not totally clear for everyone. I think they are working on improving the mobile app, but it really hasn't been a problem for most people. Since I have been using TimeTap, I have been working with a woman. She is and has been incredibly helpful and patient with me during the onboard process and with any questions or problems I have had. With certain issues she made video's of her screen while she walked me through the process of fixing the problem. This was really useful and thoughtful. Any problems or questions that have get addressed right away. Incredibly impressive customer support. So far I am more than happy with the service. Look forward to things getting easier for my clients and for a better mobile app.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Rusty! I really appreciate it. I'm glad we've wound up saving you time every day and that it's been a positive experience for you. Thanks again, Lucy

Alex
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

I use timetap to schedule my appointments with clients

Commentaires : A great way to keep in contact with all of my clients and to make sure I don't over book my schedule!

I love the accessibility and the ability to see your whole schedule in front of you. The fact that it is available anywhere is amazing!

Hard to understand at first but once I was able to get the hang of it, it became second nature. Probably a lot harder for newer users.

il y a 6 ans

Alex, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're excited to hear you've enjoyed our services. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Great for quick, simple start ups

Tracks progress so its simple to follow. Organized appointments and simplistic team scheduling and calendars.

Contact displayed information is too simplistic, would like to see more crucial information displayed for contacts.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Tony, Thanks so much for providing this review. We'd love to hear more of your feedback on how to better improve the app specifically around the contact display that you mentioned. We do have ways of changing the contact display on the calendar and the appointment detail screens to use custom fields. Not sure if that was what you were referring to, but if so please reach out to our support team at support@timetap.com and we'd be happy to give you more details on it. Best, Lucy

Stephanie
HR & Biz Mgmt (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

It's clunky and a bit unreliable

Commentaires : The customer support team is great!

We already purchased it and have it implemented.

The UI is super clunky. For the price point we should have more features. We're a small family run biz and the expense of the API is cost prohibitive so we're doing work arounds. Most of the set-up and training is user centered. That should have more of a set-up walk through guide to get classes set up. Our users have a really hard time with it. I spend a lot of time executing what should be user centered items vs. our side.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Stephanie, thanks for your thoughtful feedback! Unfortunately, the level of support we offer with the API integration and some other features can be costly, so they are only available in our highest level plans. We would really appreciate the opportunity to talk with you about ways our UI and setup process can improve, so if you could reach out to support@timetap.com to provide some details, we would love to get the conversation going!

Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

Everything you need in one place

Commentaires : We are just working to maximize Time Tap for our needs. I do think we will get there. Marking each student as "completed" is time-consuming, so we are looking for ways to make it easier, or automatic. I think it gets better every month, overall. Sometimes the page seems a little scattered. I think the "look" of a page could be more user-friendly, with more color, more eye-catching fields to find and fill out, etc.

I like the calendar view, and the ability to filter lists to see just about any scenario I need to see.

I think the way parents fill it out might not be the most intuitive, because we often get their child's name where it should be parent, or not all fields filled out. I wish the calendar field would show status of child's lesson- completed, no show, etc.

il y a 6 ans

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We do have ways to automate marking an appointment as completed so please reach out to us at support@timetap.com and we can discuss more on that end. I'd love to hear more about your ideas for the look of the page too. We look forward to hearing more from you, Lucy

Brittany
Studio Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best scheduling program out there

I love that I can customize just about anything and run reports!

I wish I could allow multiple appointment bookings AND staff confirmation abilities

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the helpful review, Brittany! We appreciate the constructive feedback. We agree that your request for allowing multiple appointment bookings in tandem staff confirmation could be a valuable addition to our platform. We'll consider adding this in as we plan our product expansions for the future.