Effective & Easy-to-use

Publié le 07/10/2019
Gabor I.
Digital Marketing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When it comes to collecting email subscribers, OptiMonk is the best option you can choose. Recommended!

Avantages: Gamification popups (e.g. lucky wheel) and wide range of targeting options.

Inconvénients: I use a smaller CRM system and there is no direct integration (although we can connect the 2 systems by using Zapier).

envoyé par OptiMonk le 09/12/2019

Your feedback means a lot to us, thanks for sharing it with the Capterra community :)

Best way of collecting Facebook Messenger subscribers

Publié le 27/07/2019
Soma T.
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With 80-90% open rates, Messenger marketing is the new email marketing. OptiMonk is one of the earliest adopters of boosting Messenger sign-ups that comes with lots of personalization features.

Avantages: Smart form display: asking Messenger opt-in instead of forcing email sign ups when the user is logged into Messenger. That’s super useful especially on mobile devices.

Inconvénients: I don’t really have any complaints, rather a feature request :slightly_smiling_face: More templates (e.g. side messages) with Messenger opt-in.

envoyé par OptiMonk le 14/08/2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts We're just working on dozens of new templates - including some sidemessages that can be used to gather Facebook Messenger subscribers :)

MUST HAVE if you run an Online Business

Publié le 15/07/2019
István K.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: One of my favorite online tools. The real value for money at my side starts when I put 1$ in and get at least 10$ out. With OptiMonks kickass premade popup templates I’ve made so powerful campaigns (no design skills at all, I’ve grown up on Canva 😀),​ that it’s crushed my ROI. With the FREE trial, it’s a real no brainer.

Avantages: Tons of free templates, outstanding design, powerful triggering settings. I've tried a couple of alternatives, but this one is delightful 👌

Inconvénients: The only thing I’m missing is the built-in​ embedded forms function. That would be reaaallly astounding 😀

envoyé par OptiMonk le 25/07/2019

Thank you soo much for sharing your thoughts with us :)

OptiMonk saves time for me

Publié le 31/07/2019
Software developer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Highly recommended - especially for email capturing.

Avantages: The best exit-intent popup plugin I’ve ever used. It provides mobile exit intent as well! OptiMonk saves lots of abandoning visitors day by day in our garden store.

Inconvénients: I can’t see detailed statistics by device.

envoyé par OptiMonk le 14/08/2019

Many thanks for your feedback and your tip :) It's been added to our list of feature ideas :)

Business Partner Loves It

Publié le 07/12/2019
Angela W.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it was great while we used it but right now it doesn't serve me.

Avantages: My business partner setup Optimonk so I don't know the specifics on it except how it works on the front end. I like how we could choose when the pop-ups happened, how often, etc. It always worked and integrated well with ActiveCampaign,

Inconvénients: When I wasn't working with my partner anymore, I ultimately stopped using this software simply because I could do pop-ups for free in my Kajabi website. I prefer all-in-one solutions to simple things like this because it's too much to manage integrations and to continue to pay for each service.

envoyé par OptiMonk le 09/12/2019

Hi Angela - Thank you so much for your thoughts, we really appreciate your feedback :)

My favourite marketing software

Norbert S.
CMO
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: One of the best marketing softwares that I use continously.

Avantages: Targeting and design options, and the first-class support.

Inconvénients: There are smaller bugs in the editor that I don't like.

envoyé par OptiMonk le 14/08/2019

Hey Norbert, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We're continuously working on our editor to make your design work even more enjoyable :)

Best lead generation tool

John V.
Head of Partnerships
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Amazing ROI, tons of templates, versatile editor. Highly recommend it!

Avantages: The possibility to capture Messenger subscribers is beyond imagination! Amazing tool

Inconvénients: Nothing I can think of at the moment, I like it as it is.

envoyé par OptiMonk le 14/08/2019

Thank you John, your feedback means a lot to us :)

Best Targeting Available

Richard J.
Co Founder
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simple, easy to use. It just works.

Avantages: It's reliable targeting and the ability to create popup series, each one triggering the next in the series.

Inconvénients: Sometimes is was slow to load, but this is just as likely to be my connection than their tool.

envoyé par OptiMonk le 14/08/2019

It's great to read your thoughts, Richard. Thanks a lot!!

If you want to make money with your popup, Optimonk is the way to go

Zsolt D.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the great built in designs, and drag and drop builder is cool as well. But what I like the most is that you can make money with Optimonk. There are lots of special features, that allow popups to be personalized and triggered at the best moment and place.

Inconvénients: The software itself is really smart, so you need some time to get around. But after that, you're good to go.

envoyé par OptiMonk le 14/08/2019

Thanks, you're awesome! I'm glad that our drag'n'drop editor and the personalization options are useful for you :)

Say goodbye to intrusive popups with OptiMonk

Publié le 30/07/2019
Gabor P.
Head of SEO
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Powerful app that comes with fair prices (including a totally free plan).

Avantages: Personalization and segmentation. Behavioral targeting enables to treat your visitors as humans (not just ‘users on a website’).

Inconvénients: Set up, like in all new platforms, requires a little bit of a learning curve. But thanks, Monkie, for making this journey fun! :)

envoyé par OptiMonk le 14/08/2019

Thanks, Gabor - I'm glad you enjoy using our app :)

Excellent Campaign Maker

Publié le 02/11/2018
Business Development Analyst
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been able to grow the Amount of Visitors that are interested in my Offers in less than 30 days

Avantages: I like the ease to set up Appealing Offers and Campaigns that Converts for my Customers

Inconvénients: I would love to have the possibility to also create landing pages in OptiMonk - that would be a great Asset

envoyé par OptiMonk le 25/07/2019

Hi there, thank you very much for your feedback :) I'm happy to see you enjoyed creating campaigns with OptiMonk. We're continuously working on new widget types, so I appreciate that you shared this feature idea - it's been added to our list :)