Avis clients sur Stitch Labs

4,2 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur Stitch Labs

Stitch est une plateforme de gestion des stocks et des commandes conçue pour les marques et les commerces de détail modernes à forte croissance.

En savoir plus sur Stitch Labs

199 avis affichés

Joshua M.
Mode et vêtements
  • Publié le 23/02/2015

"Highly Recommended"

Commentaires: Our company, Luckless Clothing, has been searching for a service that can help assist us with tracking merchandise sales from within our storefront, as well as our online marketplace. StitchLabs not only meets those needs, but exceeds them. They've been such a valuable asset to helping us manage our inventory, and not waste valuable man hours hand counting our stock of well-over 150 items. You can only imagine how confusing it was counting stock three times a week, wasting hours upon hours making sure that we weren't selling items online that were sold here in store. It was an utter nightmare, and Stitch helped us alleviate those pains. It is extremely easy to integrate into your website, or into nearly any platform you currently use like Storenvy, Etsy, or other big sales marketplaces. In addition, Stitch does a fantastic job integrating into our Square Stand for our in-store sales, and helps us keep up to date information and purchasing trends for all of our sales channels. I would recommend anyone to use Stitch if this is an issue that you struggle with.

Avantages: -FANTASTIC inventory controls, easy to update products by downloading .CSV and then re-uploading it for mass changes to stock.
-The REPORTS section is incredible. It does all of the comparisons, product tracking, and sales information for you to see what's been selling the best, analyze profits, and shows you so much more! This is by far one of the best assets to being involved with Stitch.
-Allows for multiple sales channel information, so you can work on multiple websites and see which channels are performing better.
-Gosh, there's so much more; such as having the ability to work with drop shipping products from wearhouse's, implementing shipping websites to help you work with mailing labels, and ordering products with their invoice services. Overall, Stitch is a FANTASTIC PRODUCT! I highly recommend this to everyone.

Inconvénients: -One of the biggest cons that I have with Stitch though, is that they do not offer Phone support unless you pay a hefty premium for it. This is one big draw back when you have issues with Stitch integrating with other platforms due to these other platforms changing code, etc... Sometimes it is substantially easier to get on a phone with a Rep or Tech from Stitch, and talk about these issues in real time, rather than waiting on a rep to get back to you via E-Mail. This can get frustrating from time to time, however, they do get back to you between 12-24 hours later. They do offer "Getting Set-Up" phone calls with reps that guide you through the installation, integrations, etc... and that is a great service, however Tech Support I believe should be included with the price you do pay for Stitch.
-Upgrades cost $$$, and these upgrades are a sort of "A-La-Carte" style unless you really get into the higher pricing structures. It can be pricey for a small business to really get into the big benefits of using StitchLabs, however based on our interactions and experience with Stitch, it is very valuable to have some of these upgrades.

• Publié le 23/02/2015
Ricky T.
Manager, Operations and Finance
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2020

"Stitch Labs - Brains of the Inventory"

Commentaires: It's a great inventory management system. The cons I listed are minor and don't take away from the overall system.

Avantages: We use Stitch Lab purely for our inventory management. It seamlessly integrates our e-commerce sites (Shopify/Amazon) with our shipping software Shipstation. So it creates a centralized system where orders come into and flow out through to for shipping with maintaining real-time inventory. It's user friendly, the interface is simple, nothing fancy but works well for us. Customer Service experience has been great for me so far. I've emailed customer support a few times and have gotten my issues to resolve within 24 hours.

Inconvénients: 1. No app available for phone/tablet! Seems like everything has an app for it now, how does Stitch Labs not have one?
2. When you reconcile/adjust inventory, the entry you make is permanent. I'm not sure why you shouldn't be able to back to that entry and edit/delete. If you make a mistake you basically need to make a corresponding entry to reverse the mistake rather then being able to correct it in the original entry.
3. I did notice on select reports when I try to filter the channel and run the report it doesn't actually filter it out. I have to manually delete it on the CSV file myself. It's not hard but still a bit annoying. Please note this only happens on a few of the reports I run.
4. For some reason, when you create an order and select the date, then click next to finalize the date changes to the day before. Not sure why it does that.

• Publié le 07/05/2020
Tyler B.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/02/2021

"Full Featured"

Commentaires: Easy to use, but you need to understand the structure of how the software works. A background in inventory management and using SKUs is helpful. Does everything it is supposed to do. Works in the background as you make sales to keep everything in tune.

Avantages: Stitch Labs allows you to seamlessly sync your inventory levels among all your retail channels. From WooCommerce to eBay to Amazon, when an item sells on once channels the inventory levels are adjusted everywhere. This saves time and money, and allows you not to oversell.

Inconvénients: Some aspects can be tricky to setup, but the documentation and customer service are right there to help you. Quite a bit of reporting features and I personally don't use much, but the options are there.

• Publié le 07/02/2021
Weiwei J.
Vente en gros
  • Publié le 24/06/2014

"Do not use stitch if you sell on ebay"

Commentaires: I read about the great reviews on the internet about stitch labs. Guess what, I tried it twice in 6 months time; it turned out to be a waste of time to say the least. The biggest bug stitch has is inability to work with ebay listings (they require all ebay listings to be 30 days duration. We followed their rules - delete all GTC listings and created them under 30-day duration. Yes, right we lost our sales history, like how many sold under GTC listings). Even you have changed all ebay listings to 30days, still it will cause problems for your ended listings with GTC duration - stitch will auto list those that you've ended. We had this situation 6 months ago and 6 months later they still have not fixed it, which caused quite a chao to our ebay listings and business - I had to manual delete each of the activated listings forced by stitch in every 10-15 minutes. I guess stitch should have not advertise it integrates with ebay while it's not yet, to say the least. In addition to this issue, we also observed that there are sometimes a system down on their server - we noticed that orders pulled from stitch and shipped via shipstation did not get updated status back to the marketplaces. This was frustrating because (1) we were not sure if those orders were actually shipped or not; (2) orders can be marked as shipped late if tracking is not uploaded in 1-2 business days. There are some other smaller bugs they may have, but those are the biggest two. I understand no system is perfect; however, I do not think a company should advertise service/products for sale if they are not ready for the public. I really wanted to love stitch but to me my experience with them was a total disaster. Emailed them about our bad experience and problems we found. No apologies ever said. Extremely disappointed. I wouldn't recommend stitch labs to anyone who sells on ebay. Thanks and good bye to stitch - there are plenty of programs out there that does not require 30-day duration listing on e

Avantages: easy to use
great customer support

Inconvénients: inability to integrate with ebay
system serve down

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Stitch Labs le 15/09/2014

Hi Weiwei,

I'm one of the co-founders of Stitch Labs. Thank you for your note. GetApp has built in the ability to respond to reviews recently, so I wanted to reach out and first of all apologize for the trouble you experienced while using Stitch. The last thing we ever want to do is hinder a businesses ability to operate efficiently. We started the company to help make life easier for our customers and are working hard with thousands of businesses to do just that.

I've addressed your two major issues below. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. We're happy to help.

1. eBay GTC listings: While it looks like a listing stays up for eternity when you deem it GTC, eBay actually creates a new ID on the back end after 30 days. You're not able to see this ID, but our system recognizes it as a new product and imports it into Stitch again, causing duplicate inventory items. This is why we currently require all listings to end. Then, Stitch will automatically re-list the original item within a couple minutes once the time period (e.g. 30 days) is over, and the re-listed product has the same eBay ID on the backend because eBay didn't have the opportunity to create a new ID automatically. Our engineers are continually working to close this gap, but at this time, our current process is most effective. More to come in the future, should that change.

2. Server issues: We launched our new platform on June 1st. Along with our new platform, we launched many upgrades to our back-end infrastructure that would allow us to scale with companies well into the future. I admit, there were some rocky times from June - July and I apologize for that. You can see from the many reviews prior to yours that our customers are very happy with Stitch. We underestimated how all the moving parts would impact our customers and we should have done a better job at communicating. We will be better going forward.

Our transition is complete now. Our new platform and infrastructure are in place and we're excited to be moving forward. We're launching new features every two weeks and more integrations are coming soon. While the transition was difficult, we wanted to get our new platform in place well in advance of the holidays.

Again, I apologize for the problems we caused while you were using Stitch. We'll be here and would be happy to have you back, if you want to give it another shot.

Have a great holiday season and thank you for trying Stitch.

Jake
Co-Founder
Stitch Labs

• Publié le 24/06/2014
Cally R.
Owner, Director
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/03/2015

"Great Inventory System for Small Business"

Commentaires: I am grateful to have found this inventory management system when I launched my clothing line several years ago. Currently I sell two collection of 30 styles per year in multiple colorways through a variety of channels: Wholesale boutiques, retail outlets, consignment accounts, private clients, on-line store and through a series of sales representatives. My inventory exists in multiple locations and is sold daily to each of these outlets. Stitch Labs has helped me with many of the hurdles of growing a business. This software continues to improve year after year.

Avantages: 1.) This software is great for fashion/clothing businesses that have numerous products and product variants, such as style, size, color. It allows you to add as many custom variants that you need per product.
2.) Easy entering Purchase Orders for products received that immediately updates your on-hand inventory.
3.) Order entering is seamless with a great interface and search feature for existing products.
4.) The ability to create a packing list for all orders is by far my favorite feature. This is great if you work with large wholesale orders and consignment accounts.
5.) Inventory look up for stock versus "committed" in open orders is key to daily selling.
6.) Integration with on-line selling platforms such as Big Commerce is extremely helpful in managing your own webshop.
7.) The Invoice & Payment "push" feature to Quickbooks Online is a great help.
8.) If you make a request for a feature, your voice is heard and they will consider adding it to their "to do list"

Inconvénients: 1.) Stitchlabs does not yet have a feature that can merge existing contacts. This currently has to be done manually.
2.) For Invoicing, it does not automatically calculate due date for Net 15, Net 30 options.
3.) The invoice "push" feature to Quickbooks on-line creates a new Stitch Labs generated contact and required you to merge the contact in Quickbooks which is time consuming.

• Publié le 16/03/2015
Jeremy P.
Chief Innovation & Technology Officer
2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/12/2014

"The heart of our brand"

Commentaires: Not sure how we would manage our business without Stitch! We started using Stitch Labs a couple of years ago now and keep finding new ways to make it even more central to efficient and effective operations. And Stitch keeps adding more ways to make the platform even better. The recent updates including bundling filled a hole we were missing, and the feature (and others) came directly out of user feedback. Even when there are issues Stitch has been fantastic, with extremely responsive and personal customer service (Thanks Con!) and great communications. Their twitter status account keeps me updated if there are any issues and those have been few and far between. We use Stitch to manage our entire process, from sending POs to our manufacturer, to receiving and synching inventory, managing billing & fulfillment across multiple service platforms, and our central hub for all order management, shipping, customer contacts/crm, and more. We're taking orders in real time at tradeshows now, too, so I can take the order and bill the card for a deposit before the buyer even leaves the booth. I look forward to it cutting down on those "bad" orders going forward. Stitch was basically made for us, whether it is on Shopify alone with the great integration here or across multiple platforms, online and now even offline.

Avantages: Fantastic customer support. (Hi Con!)
Great platform, does what I need, new back end is fast and has been reliable

Inconvénients: It is SaaS, so it does what it does and if you want to work outside of that you can't. Well, except that they listen to their customers and add the most important features! Yay bundling.

• Publié le 08/12/2014
Lisa A.
West Coast Expert + Contributor
Édition, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 29/11/2015

"Stitch Saves the Day"

Commentaires: I am a jewelry designer and fine artist and have used Stitch since 2010 to handle the inventory needs of my multiple sales channels for the jewelry side of my business, Zelma Rose. I first started using Stitch for the easy invoicing and line sheets but as they have added amazing feature after amazing feature over the years I now use it to organize my inventory, invoicing, line sheets, and wholesale account management.

Avantages: Easy to use, reliable, great customer service, and always up to date with the latest features and improvements. The best tutorials to learn how to use new features quickly and the nicest customer service team around.

Inconvénients: None. Stitch Labs as a product and team has continually met my high expectations.

• Publié le 29/11/2015
David D.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Publié le 20/02/2015

"Excellent Business Software and Superb Customer Support"

Commentaires: Stitch Labs is a powerful application and the support team is excellent. Sara, Jenny, Bethany, and Mina have been a joy to work with. I am new to logistics operations and logistics/inventory software and apps. The Stitch team has been very patient, informative, and helpful. We are a very lean organization with a small staff. We are geographically dispersed and our accounting operations are out sourced. We are great at out core business, and we are each multitasking to cover down on business and admin functions of running the business. Therefore, we consider Stitch to be more than an application or service provider, we view them as a business partner. Stitch Labs is our inventory team and they are part of our automations team. The Stitch Labs staff truly wants us to succeed and they provide excellent customer support, advice, and service. We rate Stitch Labs as a 5 star business.

Avantages: Competence

• Publié le 20/02/2015
Angela N.
Vente au détail
  • Publié le 05/06/2015

"A stitch in time saves nine ..."

Commentaires: That old saying is so true. Stitch has saved me hours of copy and paste drudgery in managing my multiple selling channels.
I am always surprised that big venues such as Etsy do not provide a decent method of printing an invoice, but they don't and that is where Stitch shines.
Stitch makes it easy for me to keep my orders organized and prevents a lot of order filling mistakes that used to happen when I was manually preparing invoices by copying the information and pasting into my own forms (how boring is that ?).
I haven't even learned to use all the functions that are offered in my Stitch program - and there are a LOT.
Don't know what I would do without it.

Avantages: Automated, quick and easy to learn.

Inconvénients: The only thing I would ask for at this point is to include a few more selling platforms (like Amazon independent sellers) but I am happy with the program as it is now.

• Publié le 05/06/2015
Trevor S.
Vente au détail
  • Publié le 22/12/2014

"Awesome inventory software/service"

Commentaires: I have been using stitch for about 3-4 months and in that short time it has shown to be very reliable and makes inventory management easy. For now I only really sell on one marketplace at least with any meaningful amount of sales however I plan to develop the others and I know stitch will be there and be available to handle all the different places I may expand into. Customer service is great as well and I couldn't be happier overall.

Avantages: Small company with people who take accountability for problems
improving software that seems to get better with every update
fair pricing considering the service given
integrates with all major and increasingly more minor sales outlets

Inconvénients: Can be a bit slow in general sometimes however it seems to clear up. Just would appreciate a little more stability in speed.

• Publié le 22/12/2014
Daniel G.
Operations Manager
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/12/2016

"Overall one of the better solutions on the cloud but with its flaws"

Commentaires: We are grandfathered in from early stitchlabs pricing so we don't pay the $499 monthly price. Given that I miss out on upgrades as stitchlabs tries to phase out my $75/mo plan and force me to switch over. I use it with Shopify, Shipstation, Xero, Amazon, Paypal and Stipe. Eventually I will but not yet and here's the Pros and Cons why:

Avantages: Here's why I stay and you probably would choose this platform: It's the better one out there. I tried almost all of them for a trial period and gave each a good try except cin7 which required too much time to setup. It's avg but it works and support will attempt to fix issues if they can be fixed. The amount of bugs on other platforms outweighed any feature advantage they had over stitch. And overall I needed this to work which it did except the XERO invoicing. Any other PRO is completely outlined in product reviews professionally written I just needed to fill in some cons.

Inconvénients: It's slow! Well slow vs working on a software platform running on a central server. The cloud has it's perks such as ease of access but speed takes a hit. The service went down once this year during peek hours, that blew. The platform is still being developed and sometimes upgrades are rolled out too soon so users are forced to deal with bugs. Ex. Right now I have roughly 10 orders with custom items unable to be closed. It worked fine before but now they are just stuck and it's annoying. Support knows about the problem and couldn't give a time frame when this would be fixed (going on 3 weeks now.) Integration sucks with XERO! Invoices are constantly missing and we need to double check to make sure invoices get transferred. A manual push can be requested but still some don't get transferred. Support also knows about this but I think there's little hope for this fix. (going on 3-4 months with this one) To be fair I've seen this with other platforms as well so not sure who's at fault here. Support just let me know they need to fix something but couldn't elaborate. I think it has to do with repeat customers who's accounts already exist in XERO since those are usually the invoices missing. Development is slow and features that would make the platform more efficient are missing. Such as reporting, x-links within PO's Orders Inventory using variants, Sorting, etc just naming a few.

• Publié le 01/12/2016
Omar B.
Partner
2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/02/2015

"One Solid App"

Commentaires: I have been using Stitch for about six months now to power my online retailing business and I am very satisfied. Stitch is powerful stuff and it can be a little tricky if you're new to understand just how powerful it is, but in a nutshell, it is the connection between your inventory and the various channels you market it through. Used properly, stitch is a strategic piece in the puzzle that creates your business and easily replaces thousands upon thousands of dollars a month of human-error prone old world processes. I happened to join at a time when Stitch was making the upgrade to the new interface, Stitch 2.0, and this was a major upgrade and an ambitious only. There were bugs initially and I watched the team manage the transition with a mix of upfront communication (there was a big bug at one time and the CEO reached out, explained it and they got it fixed when they said they would), actual fixes (folks are working hard there) and a one-click "back to 1.0" ever present button if the whole thing was too much for your specific situation. I was impressed how smooth the transition ended up being given the mission-critical nature of the service on the one hand and the size of upgrade on the other. Finally, the support team, even are available on IM during working hours or by email - my plan doesn't have phone support. I have found they are able to take my poor wording, translate it into something quite simple, summarize and reply. Every time I had a question, I got a reply within 24 hours and a clear one at that. Again, impressed. In summary, the software represents a core function and empowers you to do a lot (and focus on the right stuff). The team that produced this and is supporting is a solid one - the bugs get fixed, support is clear minded and goes the extra mile to simplify not-so-simple concepts and top management is willing to own a problem and fix if it comes. A word of advice: don't try to make stitch your financial piece too - your data and flows need to be perfect for that and unless your machine is perfect it is much simpler to rely on something like Xero for your financial picture. That said the Inventory Financial Report in Stitch is an important piece and will help you understand CoGS from one period to the next - but if there are any "exceptions" in your workflow the stitch projection need to be ignored (they simply reflect poor data in your system which will invariably be there). For example, stitch will take your current inventory levels and using historical average cost and revenue for these SKUs give you a potential profit figure. This has always been off for me, but that's because my averages are off (thanks to a promotion, data entry or whatnot). My point is unless you're data is 100% solid (and your workflow makes sure it remains that way), Stitch is NOT your CFO in the cloud, even though your CFO will learn to love Stitch to do her job. Bottom line: once you find inertia with Stitch you'll wonder how you did without it.

Avantages: - Rich functionality
- Support team is there for you
- Xero integration that just works

Inconvénients: - Browser intense web app - can be sluggish on iPad. But this has improved a lot over past month (it is totally feasible to work on iPad now even if a bit slow).
- No phone support if you don't have the right plan (but honestly the live chat is awesome)

• Publié le 16/02/2015
Phillip Y.
Founder/CEO
  • Publié le 11/06/2015

"Awesome Product! Easy & Seamless Integration"

Commentaires: We were spending countless hours keeping our inventory up-to-date across three platforms. Unfortunately we were doing all this manually. Not only were we wasting a lot of time on non-revenue producing activities, but we were also not able to keep up with sales at times and ended up refunding items that were not in stock. Not a very good business practice. Then along came Stitch. We have about 1000-1200 different SKU's. With the help of Stitch's customer service, we were able to export our items to an Excel file, do a little manipulation to them, and import them into stitch in a couple of hours. Unfortunately for us some of our SKU's weren't the same across all three platforms so that took a little while to correct. This was something that just happened over the years of doing things manually. This was a problem we created, but Stitch's folks helped us with ideas of how to get this corrected as well. In all it took about a week to get everything up and running. It was a little painful but most of that was caused by us and how we had all our SKU's entered. But after the initial pain was over, I could not be happier. Not only does all of our inventory update across all platforms when a sale occurs, we are selling MORE because our inventory is real time on all. Before we would limit inventory on a platform or two because we didn't want to sell something we didn't have. Not only are we saving money on keeping up with inventory manually, our revenue is also increasing. How can you beat that? Stitch also allows you to create purchase orders. You can pull in the items that are low stock right into a PO. You can setup your vendors right in the software as well. Once the PO is complete, you just share/email the PO to the vendor right from the software. This is another time saver for us. The best part of this is the receiving process once the order arrives. You just "receive" the items that came in and BOOM....the inventory is updated on all your sites. This is one of my favorite features. Before - we were spending hours on receiving stock and updating across platforms. Now we can spend that time marketing, looking for ways to improve our business, and keeping our eyes on the competition. I can go on and on about this product. In short, you should give it a shot. I'm sold! My only regret is we didn't find out about it sooner.

• Publié le 11/06/2015
Patti K.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 14/09/2017

"Always changing and trying to add functionality"

Commentaires: I was really disappointed when I moved to another inventory management solution and the downloads from Stitchlabs did not help hardly at all in setting up and continuing seamlessly. You'd think for all the orders and information held within Stichlabs they could make it more accessible. Always had that issue as a user as well. I got the feeling lots of the customer service people didn't understand procurement and the supply chain which made it difficult ot find someone that could understand the issue you faced. Their support reps were overwhelmed so it's really about the company more than the service they provided - they were all fine individuals just trying to do their jobs well every day.

Avantages: I like they are innovative. They keep changing and trying to move forward. The customer rep was great when I signed up - she helped us figure out exactly the best setup strategy as our business (like many small businesses) is unique.

Inconvénients: They focused so much on adding functionality the small things were forgotten or overlooked. Something simple like inventory turn and knowing how many days product sat would have been great. For the price point of over a month, I expected more.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 14/09/2017
Sarah C.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/06/2016

"LOVE Stitch Labs!"

Commentaires: I've been using Stitch Labs since about the time they launched. I loved them then and I love them now! What a huge help to have my invoicing and inventory all in one place. Stitch automatically imports all of my Etsy sales, and it's super easy to create my own invoicing for retail or wholesale orders.

Avantages: I love the integrations. I started out on Etsy, so having my sales from that platform automatically imported was exactly what I was looking for. I'm also looking to expand into my own e-commerce site and I love that it will also be able to be integrated! Customer service is great. They are prompt, personal and friendly!

Inconvénients: I feel like adding in products can be a little tricky. After playing around with it for awhile, though, I have figured it out. I also feel that the current cost is a bit high for small one-man/woman creative companies. Because I started from the beginning and was grandfathered in, my monthly cost is lower than the advertised price. If this wasn't the case, I don't know that I would be able to afford it. I would love to see an option at a lower cost for me to be able to recommend to friends and colleagues who are just getting started in their own creative businesses and need a tool to keep them organized with inventory and invoicing.

• Publié le 29/06/2016