En savoir plus sur 10to8

Optimisez votre activité grâce au logiciel de planification 10to8. Débarrassez votre activité du temps perdu et des non-présentations. Démarrez gratuitement.

En savoir plus sur 10to8

10to8 has a very user friendly graphical user interface and can be easily embed in a company's website.

No patients did not find any difficulties either.

10to8 - Notes

10to8 a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 746 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé 10to8 ?

Laura
Laura
Owner, Lead Photographer (É.-U.)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Best choice for scheduling, hands down!

Commentaires : I have used 10to8 for close to 3 years now and it makes scheduling my photo sessions a breeze. The text message feature is a major plus!

What I liked about 10to8 is that along with scheduling, you get the choice to also automate SMS text messages to clients. It also integrates with emailing platforms like MailChimp, so you can add those leads into an email workflow. That streamlines marketing offers without being constantly on the phone with leads!

There was a bit of work to do in the beginning to get everything set up, but it's nothing too extreme or that can't be accomplished by anyone just a bit tech savvy!

Barbara
Ownwr (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great scheduling platform!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great! Better than other providers.

I love the ease of setting up services and creating the personally designed appointment booking page. The automatic reminders and automatically set up zoom meetings are great.

I have two businesses and would like to be able to have two pages (one of each).

Alternatives envisagées : PayPal, Square Point of Sale et Fresha

Pourquoi passer à 10to8 : Most flexibility in time lengths of appointments, connecting to zoom and syncing with my google calendar.

Alan
Director (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Good solution for our needs

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : overall good.

Integration with our back end software. It is fairly easy to use and was easy for the staff to be trained on. Minimal downtime.

We have multiple locations across different provinces. The default time zone sometimes overrides and the patients get the wrong appointment time. We quickly catch this and resolve this, but we have yet to find the reason.

Trudy
Managing Member (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Hasn't failed me in over 3 years

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : By using 10to8 I have reduced the number of no shows.

The software is easy for the clients to use, I can select certain products to be booked by certain staff members, and the automation of sending text and email reminders to clients is very helpful.

When you have multiple services that only 1 employee can do, it would be nice to block off time from 1 service, when another service is booked. For example, I do 15 minute consultations, and tax preparation. I had to create a ghost employee for the 15 minute consultations, so that clients could only book that service on Tues-Thurs from 10AM to noon. If someone books a free 15 minute consultation, I have to go back to my real employee account, and change the availability time to reflect the time I won't be available for tax preparation.

Alternatives envisagées : Acuity Scheduling, Salesforce Sales Cloud et Kajabi

Pourquoi choisir 10to8 : I didn't like the scheduling options.

Logiciel antérieur : Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi passer à 10to8 : 10to8 was easy to understand, and easy to implement.

Jo
Owner (R.-U.)

10to8 - a professional product

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Positive. Would highly recommend.

Easy to use. Looks professional to clients. Lots of useful features. Team always looking at how they can help their clients by improving the product, including asking for our feedback.

Nothing. Does what I need it to do.

Alternatives envisagées : Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi passer à 10to8 : It was recommended to me and I got on with the product straight away. Was GDPR compliant.

Jennifer
Serial Entrepreneur (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

The Best there is

Commentaires : I love this software

I really appreciate the ease of use of this software both in setting it up and for those setting the appointments

None I love 10to8. I have only found pros with this software

Owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

Love, love, love 10to8

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I've had an amazing experience with 10to8. The price is very good. The appointment scheduling is easy and the reminders are exceptionally helpful.

I love the ease of scheduling appointments, the reminders and the price point. Customers can schedule themselves, which frees my time to do other things.

I don't like the fact that when someone books an online/phone appointment. I have no idea whether I should get on zoom or give them a call. I would really love it if the customer could choose whether they would like zoom or phone appointment. It would also be nice if the reviews were connected to either Google or the Better Business Bureau.

Pourquoi passer à 10to8 : Price

Erica
Voice Teacher (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Appointment scheduling for voice studio

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like that I can give my voice students (and their parents) the link to the site and they can pick their lesson date based on my availability and theirs. No more texting or calling back and forth to see if a date or time works.

I would like to see a calendar option for a month instead of week to week...maybe there is already that function and I don't know yet.

Online Counsellor (R.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Would recommend!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I find that the software being able to sync with my calendar to check my availability is really useful with clients being able to schedule in appointments. Also, it's really helpful and efficient that clients are able to pay for an appointment beforehand and reminders are sent regularly. I've been able to link this software to my website and soon after clients were able to book appoinments straight away so I would really recommend 10to8.

I feel that the software could be more user friendly and easy to navigate.

Norman
Norman
IT Help Desk Level 2 Technician (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

10to8 Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It is very user friendly to schedule a block appointment for various appointment types. Also easy to add the user's username/email so that they can get direct notifications should we add them manually on our end. I'm also certain it is easy to access and read on the user's end to book certain time blocks for our appointments.

If there can be an option to change the orientation of the weekly schedule to a horizontal view for each day, that could potentially fit other people's liking. Other than that, I have no other notes as 10to8 is a great and accessible software

Linda
Owner Operator (Canada)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Reliable calendar sync and management at an affordable price!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The platform has streamlined my booking process and management, so I never have to think about it!

The software is professional and reliable for booking and managing appointments. The free version is excellent for solopreneurs just starting, and can easily upgrade when needed.

I wish the free version allowed the client to select Phone or Zoom instead of both clumped together.

Alternatives envisagées : Calendly

Pourquoi passer à 10to8 : The free version was a better offer for my needs.

Debbie
Nutritionist (R.-U.)

Great for small businesses

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Integrates well with my calendar. I like that clients can choose to have email, SMS or both as reminders. I like the option to clone products when I am creating a new product, rather than start from scratch, a good time saving option.

I've used 10to8 since I started my nutrition business. It was easy to set up and I've found making changes has also been quick and easy. My clients have all found it a good system to book in with.

Some of the on screen boxes to type in are small, would be easier if they were larger so I could see everything I was typing at the same time. This is however, only a small issue.

Alternatives envisagées : Calendly

Pourquoi passer à 10to8 : I tried to set up Calendly, but found it hard to set up, so didn't complete the process. Glad I found 10to8 by the time I was ready to launch my business.

Rachel
Advanced Clinical Massage Therapist & Mentor (R.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple and easy scheduling software

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : 10to8 has allowed me to reduce time on admin tasks (always a bonus) and know that they software books it into my diary and remind clients without me sending separate emails. It’s a lifesaver and far better than my old system.

I love the simplicity of it, both when setting it up and when booking in clients. I love the fact that I can book different options for both parts of my business both online and face to face sessions, rather than using two separate platforms.

There’s no possibility to link into my mailing list on mailerlite, or to use another online video call platform.

Pia
massage therapist (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Functional and simple to use

easy to set up and easy to use thereafter great usermanual aswell!

not found anything i didnt like about it yet Not a con as such but too bad that google doesnt use 10to8 as their booking system on "my business page"

Rachel
School Counselor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

10to8 appointment scheduling program

Commentaires : The customer service is truly outstanding. I always get personal replies to any questions within 24 hours. The thing that is so impressive is that I am still using the free version and the customer service is top notch. In the past, when I have used the free version of a product, the customer service quality is horribly or non-existent. I appreciate that the programmers take the time to answer questions from the small customers too.

I am working as a school counselor in the virtual setting. As the new school year is approaching, and I am not able to talk with students face to face, I needed to find a way to allow students and parents to self schedule appointments with me so we can discuss high school graduation requirements and classes. My school district has a professional license to use zoom, so I also needed a program that integrates with zoom seamlessly. 10to8, not only allows students and parents to schedule appointments themselves, but the program auto schedules a zoom meeting and sends the zoom link out to them. I love that 10to8 sends out reminders about the appointment as well as allowing me to easily change my schedule if needed. I can communicate with students/parents easily inside the program as email addresses and phone numbers are collected when appointments are made. Sometimes people have difficulty logging in and its nice that their phone number is handy so I can call to offer assistance. I also appreciate that I can keep track of who was a "no show", who cancelled or who showed up. So many fantastic options. I am a relatively new user (only 2 months now) but I hope to keep learning more about 10to8 as I know there are still many features I have not had time to explore yet.

This program is absolutely fabulous. There is not one problem I have had so far that has any merit. I am looking forward to the time when 10to8 is housed as a US system just for the silly reason that the way words are spelled are sometimes different from country to country. The 10to8 website is easy to access from a mobile device and the website does not distort information or become less useful like some websites do when being accessed from a mobile device. It would be nice to have an app on my phone I could use one day, rather than having to navigate to the website, but for now, I am just thrilled I have found a program that will allow me to do so many things, is reasonably priced, and has such fabulous customer service.

Tax Resolution and Preparation Specialist (É.-U.)

Great appointment scheduling software

Commentaires : Easy appointments scheduling; Clients automatic notifications and reminders; Calendars syncing option; Clients can manage their appointment online; Follow up messages go out automatically; A lot of additional features; Great value for the price.

10to8 is easy to use, it does everything I need - it is easy to schedule appointments, client gets notification and reminders based on the schedule I want. Confirmation and reminders come automatically to clients e-mail and text to their cell phone. There is an option to choose just one method or both. I get notification as well. There is an option of syncing with my own calendar, so I don't have to do the double work. Clients have an option to reschedule their appointment right from their e-mail or text. "Thank you" and an "Invitation for review" comes automatically after appointment was completed. The software has a lot of features, and it is a great value for the price. All questions are answered in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend!

I am in the US, on Pacific time. 10to8 representatives are in Britain. Due to this time difference - there is not easy to communicate sometimes (however, all questions are answered in a very timely manner). My plan allows messages only, I can't talk to a real person. Also, clients' reviews are not being stored in the clients' database.

Ali
Owner & Therapist (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Great, but not excellent

Commentaires : Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

Steven
Financial Advisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

No live support!

Commentaires : Great product if you're technically savvy and can resolve your own problems. Sometimes email support that takes days is not enough to resolve an immediate need.

Good features, good interface, but lacking good support.

No live telephone or chat support is available. When you have a problem it's all addressed via email and the last problem I had wound up with endless back and forth emails over the course of an entire week. I was begging for a quick live discussion because it was one of those problems where the person on the other end just wasn't getting it and it could have been resolved in several minutes live. They simply responded that no one is available for live support. I finally wound up resolving it myself after tinkering with the software, using trial and error. It took me over a week to solve my own problem. I'm going to be shopping for a new provider.

Kristan
Rmt (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Great!

Commentaires : Love it!

Easy to use, clients do not need to log in each time to gain access!

I love it, hate the new updated look but I keep it on the old

Cath
Director (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Beyond expections

Commentaires : I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind the scenes business work. Now, because I can show what appointments are free on the mobile app, they pick those. My work hours are set, and I do not deviate from them. Clients love the reminders and has improved the students attendance. 10to8 are always adding new features, and for the price, are more than worth the monthly subscription. I recommend 10to8 to all small and medium businesses - you won't go wrong with 10to8.

Ease of use App for iPad Ease of tracking client appointments Easy interface

Would like the text option on my package (available for the more expensive packages)

Robin
Piano tuning/repairs (R.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Does the job

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Very positive. On the rare occasion I have needed technical support it has solved the problem very quickly.

Before 10to8 I was getting regular no-shows; since using 10to8 they have been reduced to practically zero!

If there is a typo or non-existent client email entered, perhaps the system could alert the user that the confirmation/reminder email wasn't able to be delivered? (The system is already partially in place for this; if I remember correctly, there is a feature that can tell the user if a client has opened/read a reminder email).

Omeil
personal trainer/ Youtuber (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

BEST EASY TO USE AND software

Commentaires : Easy to customizable and that's​ just the free version when you use the paid service your clients will love it it looks a lot more professional and even if you just use the free version it is still a great software to use.

You can use this for any business, get your clients to booking and change appointments, you can even set it up to take payment, have your work schedule on it, so your clients can see when you​ are available​ to what best works for them, the best feature on here for me is that your clients get emails and text to remind about there appointment with you and it is all for free.

it sends​ out texted so many​ MESSAGES it will start being annoying to some of your clients and it always sends text messages of a different number.

Nathan
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Take the hassle OUT of scheduling

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : 10to8 helps me to solve appointment scheduling. It allows my customers the ability to book with me based on available hours at their convenience. It keeps my appointments in one place and handles reminders for me. 10to8 has been a great partner in my business success.

I began using 10to8 to give my customers an opportunity to book appointments with me for my services. This turned out to be a huge win for myself and my customers. It allows me to keep all of my appointments in one place and the ability to not worry about reminders. This is truly a great software.

I really cannot find any cons for this software that I have found. For my purposes this software is next to none.

Cofounder (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés

Amazing free program

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Their free subscription has almost all the tools you’ll need to get started with client bookings!

No complaints thus far other than I wish they had a mobile app! I contacted customer service about a program glitch and they fixed it quickly.

Alternatives envisagées : Acuity Scheduling et Squarespace

Pourquoi passer à 10to8 : Free subscription

Tamara
Founder and Chief Steward (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Leveling the playing field for small business owners.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The tool is very professional. As a company of one with independent contractors, it allows me to show up polished and ready to work with prospective clients.

Especially with the new updates it’s easy to navigate and offers features I didn’t realize I needed. It’s designed to grow with my business.

The layout was a bit dated but the new layout has a more polished contemporary look and feel.

Alternatives envisagées : Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi choisir 10to8 : Their tool was not as easy to use. It felt like I was being punished for having a small business. They kept removing options. With 10to8 I welcome the opportunity to grow my business with you and upgrade as needed.

Pourquoi passer à 10to8 : Features