Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Onspring

Le logiciel de gestion d'audit d'Onspring vous permet de contrôler l'intégralité de votre processus d'analyse d'impact. Facile à utiliser, facile à configurer et entièrement configurable.

En savoir plus sur Onspring

35 avis affichés

Michael M.
Michael M.
Global Infosec Risk Manager in É.-U.
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Straightforward and flexible

5 il y a 8 mois

Pros:

The licensing model is simple and straightforward that allows for post-deployment flexibility and growth. This is very valuable in the SaaS space, as it becomes increasingly more complex. It comes with a lot of functionality built out of the box, but can be reshaped to fit most processes you can think up. The education and support from the OnSpring team is outstanding. They are truly partnered in understanding your problem and helping you build a solution to meet it. It's very easy to learn and use. Within a week of purchasing we were able to launch simple processes in the platform and realize immediate value. This was instrumental in gaining executive buy-in with the product, as most are burnt out on 6-12 month implementations before realizing an ROI.

Cons:

It misses some of the logic functions you see in more advanced platforms. The licensing approach can be a double-edged sword as you can't allow for read-only access without utilizing a full license. Feature releases are done roughly quarterly, which means there is a significant delay between when feature need is realized and when it's delivered. Lacks the functionality to build a public facing user portal. They use surveys to accomplish this, but they are unwieldy since the URL changes every time you update the survey.

Michael D.
Manger - Data Analytics in É.-U.
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Flexibility

4 il y a 7 mois

Pros:

The product is quite flexible. It can be applied for a variety of use cases. Once you have your apps matured, reporting becomes streamlined.

Cons:

The interface for reports development can be a bit challenging at times. If you have a lot of fields in your apps, searching for them when building/filtering a report can be a struggle.

il y a 7 mois

Michael, thanks for providing a review of Onspring. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on what it's like to be a customer - and we are very happy to be your 'neighbor.' I'm going to take your 'report creation' feedback to our product team to discuss options on improving the experience. Thanks again!

Michael B.
Michael B.
É.-U.
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

I'm an internal auditor, daily user

3 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

It's a good way to organize and retrieve audit workpapers. Multiple controls can be assigned to a single risk, so it's easy to build a usable risk library.

Cons:

There is a bit of a learning curve for new users, can be difficult to configure for individual needs. The stock software is very basic

Onspring Technologies Response

il y a 3 ans

One of the primary features of our product is how easy it is to configure for individual needs. Please reach out to our support team, who is always here to help.

Drew F.
IT Audit Manager in É.-U.
Biens de consommation, 5 001-10 000 employés

Best in Class Audit Management Software

5 l’année dernière

Comments: Our team is able to work in a single system that includes all facets of their job responsibilities, including risk assessment, engagement planning, project management, and fieldwork. Reporting is streamlined and extremely easy to modify as needs change.

Pros:

Onspring is exceptionally easy to deploy and use with minimal training. The intuitive nature of the product and customizable functionality meant we were able to quickly spin up experiences for our internal auditors, managers, and business stake holders that are tailored to their needs and functions.

Cons:

Onspring uses a common text field functionality that, like almost all others that I am aware of, occasionally has issues in rendering copy/paste text from MS Word. This is not just an Onspring-specific issue and the Onspring editor does include a "clear formatting" button that fully addresses this concern.

Jon W.
IT Audit Manager in É.-U.
Pétrole et énergies, 1 001-5 000 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Best Audit Software

5 l’année dernière

Comments: I could not speak more highly of OnSpring's staff. All interactions have been great. Our implementer, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been the secret to our success, and we are very thankful for her!

Pros:

The OnSpring system is very customizable. The out-of-the box solution will lay the foundation for using the system for your audit department. From there, you can customize almost every functionality of the system to facilitate your processes.

Cons:

With the ability to customize the system comes complexity. You must analyze, design, and really understand your processes before you begin your implementation. Luckily, our OnSpring implementer is very knowledgeable of the system, as well as the audit profession, and she did a great job helping us make the system work as we needed.

Julie J.
Senior IT Auditor in É.-U.
Meubles, 10 000+ employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Onspring delivers versatility, flexibility and tons of Business Solutions!

5 il y a 7 mois

Comments: We replaced our Audit Software for a great cost reduction, administration resource reduction and complexity reduction. We streamlined our Audit process within Onspring very quickly, start to finish, easily within 3 months so we could cancel our old license/agreement. we are very happy with it, and we know we can expand on this to include more when we are ready.

Pros:

It was far less expensive and complicated than our previous Audit Planning & Tracking software! It cut out probably 10-20 hours a week of Administration effort! I love that it is Compliance Tracker, an Audit software, an Issues and Incident manager, a GRC tool, A vendor and contract management tool and MORE....you can have them help you, as much, or as little as you want.

Cons:

If you understand coding and HTML, it helps you help yourself; but the Onspring family is also there to help.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience using Onspring. And I truly appreciate the quantification of how we've helped your team and organization - it's always great to see measurable results with our customers.

Teddy M.
IT GRC Advisor in É.-U.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

Using Onspring

5 il y a 8 mois

Comments: We have all of our material processes in Onspring. It provides management with a single dashboard for visibility.

Pros:

Ease of configuration; very low learning curve, end user adaptability; help section

Cons:

There is not anything that I dislike about Onspring. If possible, I would use it for personal items as well.

il y a 8 mois

Thanks for sharing your feedback with others! We really appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience using Onspring.

Rhonda K.
Compliance Officer in É.-U.
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Optimize efficiency with user friendly software

5 il y a 8 mois

Comments: We use Onspring to manage and automate a number of our compliance processes including logs, compliance testing, audit testing, regulatory filings, pre-approval forms and workflows. We add new use cases to it every year.

Pros:

Onspring allowed us to create bespoke solutions that optimize our current processes and workflows. End-user adoption has been high and all users find the solution intuitive and easy to use with very little training. If you can read, you can use Onspring. I love the ability to continue leveraging the data we have in the system to create new time-saving solutions for little to no capital outlay. The system is incredibly flexible and if I miss adding a field that is needed for metrics or other purposes, I can add it myself and begin using it immediately. You truly can configure the system to do almost anything you would like it to. The Onspring platform is meant to be customized, so the applications work well and don't experience some of the problems that customization creates in other systems. The more you use the platform, the more ways you find to leverage it to save time.

Cons:

There is very little I do not like about the software. Quite often the features I hoped for to make administration or use of it easier are added to new updates. Quite often, I didn't even know that I wanted an upgrade to functionality until they create it and make the system even better than it already was. One downfall though is that infinite scrolling was added in the most recent update and it has slowed down my ability to get to the record that is needed. Rather than being able to click on page three of my dashboard report, I have to scroll and wait for the system to load the second and then the third page of results. Although I consider it a minor issue, there is no ability to define column size in reports, so dashboard reporting does not always use real estate as efficiently as I would like. Any other system limitations are easily dealt with through good design upon setup.

il y a 7 mois

Wow! Thank you for such a great review! It's always wonderful to hear how easy it is for our customers to adjust their configuration of Onspring to fit their individual use cases and business needs. And we really value the transparent feedback on dashboard columns and infinite scrolling. This type of direct information is exactly what helps us refine enhancements for this year's product roadmap. Appreciate you taking the time to write this!

Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Vendor Manager in É.-U.
Assurance, 10 000+ employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Great tool and easy to use

5 l’année dernière

Comments: OnSpring has allowed us to manage projects, contracts, and vendors in a whole new way. No longer are items stored in multiple areas, they are all right in here in one easy to use tool. The team at OnSpring is extremely helpful and the best group of people to work with. They are extremely flexible and understood our needs from the start. I cannot say enough about this company overall.

Pros:

OnSpring is honestly THE easiest software to use. Right from the start the layout is appealing and not overwhelming at all. Without any formal training, a user can quickly figure out how to use it and be up and working in no time.

Cons:

At this point, I cannot think of a downside to the software. Everything we have needed OnSpring to do, it does!

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for providing such a great review of Onspring! We are glad to hear the software platform has been so beneficial for your organization. And, we're just as delighted to hear about your positive experience with our team. We appreciate your partnership with us and always, your feedback.

Brian C.
Director, IT Risk Management in É.-U.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés

Simple, Capable, and Effective

5 il y a 7 mois

Comments: Overall experience is top notch. I have never had an easier experience with a tool or a support team. Onspring is there every step of the way as a true partner.

Pros:

Hard to say what I like most about Onspring as it has many benefits, but above all I would have to say its flexibility. It really has been able to adapt and easily meet some of the most complex of process challenges.

Cons:

I really don't have many things I do not like about Onspring without being extremely picky. Role management can be a little complicated but this is a tolerable compromise for the amount of flexibility this tool provides.

il y a 7 mois

Wow, Brian! We could not ask for a better review! Truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on Onspring.

Internal Audit Manager in É.-U.
Automobile, 5 001-10 000 employés

My Onspring experience

4 il y a 7 mois

Pros:

For my role, the two features I find most helpful are the workflow capabilities and dynamic documents. Other groups in my organization use Onspring solely for the survey functionality. And while not software related, I have found their customer success group to be extremely helpful.

Cons:

Within dashboards, there is currently no ability to permanently change the width of a column (similar to what you'd do in Excel). That can impact the view of longer text fields.

il y a 7 mois

Appreciate you taking the time to share your Onspring experience. Thank you for the specific insights on how you use our software, which helps others understand how they should think about applying automation to their own workflows, assessments, and report creation. Our customer service team will be pleased to hear of your positive experience. I will share your comment about the column width with our product team. In our most recent product release, we rolled out automated column sizing, which helps when you have longer field text; however, it isn't an end-all solution if there are many columns in the space. First, I wanted to make sure you were aware of that product update, and second, I'll revisit unique column width options with our product team to see how we can accommodate in our roadmap.

Jeff G.
CEO in É.-U.
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Finally. Software that works the way we need it.

5 il y a 5 ans

Comments: We need to maintain close relations with our vendors across every aspect of our business. With Onspring we can easily flex their out-of-the-box solution to fit our business processes instead of having to change the way we work. We were up and running quickly with Onspring. Our implementation allows for complete visibility to all our vendors and customize information specific to our industry (food). We run management processes, track products / costs, and maintain dashboards of key metrics. We like Onspring so much, we're building out most of our business processes on the platform. This solution goes way beyond Vendor Management to fit our core operating needs.

Pros:

Ease of use, flexibility, and the ability to quickly customize the platform to our business - without having to write code or pay out the nose for consultants. Just some basic training and we're up and running. Also, Onspring's support is outstanding for any issue, big or small, that we run into.

Cons:

We haven't discovered many points of friction.

Ashok K.
Senior Manager in Inde
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

IT GRC Platform

4 l’année dernière

Pros:

The platform is lightweight and not too heavy with graphics. A good number of use cases around Audit, Risk Management, Controls Assurance, Vendor Management etc. Platform administration is not too difficult. Training videos were helpful in understanding the features and the how to's of administration.

Cons:

Need out of the box connectors for 3rd party software integration. Reporting is ok but could be better.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for the candid and helpful feedback in your review of Onspring. Since your post, we have added multiple data connectors, several of which feed cyber and financial data directly into Onspring so that you can immediately action new data from your 3rd-party subscriptions. Additionally, our most recent platform release focuses on new analytics features to provide even more flexibility and customization in reporting. I encourage you to reach out to your dedicated customer success representative to discuss how you can take advantage of these improvements.

Mark B.
General Counsel in É.-U.
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés

Outstanding Solution for Vendor Management and More

5 il y a 5 ans

Comments: I cannot say enough great things about Onspring. I have been using the product for a little over one year now, and it has transformed the way I operate. It is incredibly flexible and easy to customize to any needs you have. Making changes involves no programming, no need for technical experience, and no need to ask Onspring to do it for you. There are no startup fees to worry about. There are no long term contracts to worry about. I continue to find more uses for this often, adding another custom module as recently as this morning. The customer support is outstanding. I am probably one of Onspring's smallest clients, but you wouldn't know it from how I am treated.

Pros:

Easily customizable. I can do virtually anything I want with it exerting very little effort to do so.

Cons:

I cannot think of anything.

Michelle R.
PMO Consultant in É.-U.
Assurance, 5 001-10 000 employés

Onspring fits your needs

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: I have had a fully immersed experience in Onspring. I came in knowing nothing and now i'm told (by Onspring support staff) that i'm one of the most experienced admins they have. It took less than a year to become a SME. Once you understand how to use the system and it's capabilities, it's pretty simple to use. It has given me the ability to automate so much more than I ever planned!

Pros:

Almost anything that I wanted to do, could be done. Even if I couldn't figure it out myself, the support staff would always find a way.

Cons:

I like that you can use multiple tabs while configuring/testing, but I hate that if you change one tab to test in a different role, then toggle back to another tab, all of the tabs have changed to that role.

Stephanie B.
Vendor Management Lead in É.-U.
Assurance, 10 000+ employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Excellent project and vendor management tool that has changed the way we operate.

5 l’année dernière

Pros:

Onspring is easy to learn, use and customize to fit your business needs. We enjoy having the flexibility to utilize their off the shelf solutions, develop our own functionality or utilize a combination of the two. We primarily purchased the tool to manage projects, contracts and vendors but continue to expand scope and automate processes as we continue to learn of the tool's capabilities.

Cons:

I cannot think of anything at this time.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the sharing of your Onspring experience.

John W.
VP & Asst. General Counsel in É.-U.
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Overall our company's experience has been very good. Intuitive software with great support

5 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

Cutting edge technology with a great user interface and reporting tools. The system is easy to use and configure and you don't need to be a DBA to use it. For the money, you'll be hard pressed to find anything close to the feature set and capability.

Cons:

Because Onspring can be rolled out initially as a blank slate, it was hard for me to wrap my head around what I was buying. Onspring can really track and report on just about anything and it has a library of canned 'apps' that you can start with. I just needed to use it to understand what it truly is.

Andrea K.
VP, Internal Audit (Interim ) in É.-U.
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Your business and your processes mould your Onspring solution, not the other way around.

5 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

Onspring is easy to use and you do not need to be an IT expert to configure it. That means you have a lot of flexibility to modify your solution as your business and processes change, rather than be held hostage by your software. It also means that you can leverage your investment in Onspring for a myriad of uses -- it's not a just a one trick pony. And if you aren't comfortable doing it yourself, Onspring is happy to do it for you. The choice is yours.

Cons:

Onspring has better reporting capabilities than other, more well-known solutions, but still has room for improvement with respect to supporting more heavy calculations and offering more elegant 'printed' reporting.

Chayan C.
Director in É.-U.
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Easy to implement and use GRC platform

5 l’année dernière

Comments: Overall, great experience with the tool and good return on investment.

Pros:

Onspring was easy to implement. We really like the feature that its also easy to configure, create reports and dashboards.

Cons:

Data import and integration features could be better.

l’année dernière

Thanks for your review and feedback. We align our product roadmap to customer needs and would like to connect with you to discuss enhancements to the data import and integration features. You can contact us at hello@onspring.com.

Group FC in Irlande
Vente en gros, 5 001-10 000 employés

Great database

5 l’année dernière

Comments: Fantastic to have all my information in the one place. The software is very fast and you can move quickly from one app to the other using the relationship database structure. This system has been very positively impactful for me.

Pros:

Very easy to set up a new application, upload excel information and write reports.

Cons:

It takes a bit of getting used to writing the more complex formulas which is closer to programming than excel but very powerful.

Scott H.
Security Engineer in É.-U.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

SH Review

4 l’année dernière

Comments: Our transition to this platform, assisted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Navilogic, what exceptionally smooth and put our team in a great position to begin using the platform immediately. Considering our organization was not previously utilizing a GRC platform, OnSpring has significantly matured our Risk Management program. OnSpring's customer success team has been incredibly helpful and considerate of our team's needs.

Pros:

OnSpring is exceptionally easy to use and is surprisingly configurable. This configurability enables OnSpring to smoothly transition into a variety of environments and workflows.

Cons:

While OnSpring provides documentation on a wide variety of subjects I wish the documentation provided a little more depth on the subjects. The documentation provided might be sufficient for teams transitioning from other GRC platforms but for a team with no previous GRC platform experience there were some residual questions after reviewing the documentation.

l’année dernière

Thank you for the review and your candid feedback on the documentation. We've taken that information to our customer experience team to make enhancements in that area.

Aaron F.
Director, Enterprise Risk Management in É.-U.
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Great Swiss Army knife of a solution with support to boot.

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

The flexibility and openness of the solution as well as the excellent support. Relational database with customized data, reporting, and dashboards. Combine with open API and easy imports.

Cons:

It does require a vision and to know what you want to accomplish to fully optimize the solution. That could be an issue for some that want a turnkey solution.

Meredith M.
Partner in É.-U.
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Onspring is extremely versatile and easy to configure to your workflow

5 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

The Onspring Platform allows companies to customize the software interface screens, process flow and reporting to their requirements without months of expensive custom development.

Cons:

The Platform is extremely flexible and if companies do not have a defined process, then the software will not optimize the process that should be implemented.

Mary S.
Director Of Internal Audit in É.-U.
Matériaux de construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Great tool-agile, intuitive, effective. Customer service exceeds expectations - quick response time.

5 il y a 4 ans

Comments: Process discipline, automation, dashboards, consistency.

Pros:

Flexibility, ease of use, intuitive, configuration changes are easy, dashboards can be customized for each user, exceptional customer service, reasonable cost.

Chris L.
IT Audit in É.-U.
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Very easy to use and after comparing to competitors, Onspring is the best value for the money!

5 il y a 4 ans

Comments: Ease of use, easily and highly configurable to the business needs and great value.

Pros:

As a first time Administrator of a SaaS, I have found it exceptionally easy to not only use but to configure! In rare instances that I find something difficult to navigate the Customer Support Staff responds in minutes. I've never waited more than an hour for assistance.