Avis clients sur FileInvite

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur FileInvite

Automatisez le processus de collecte d'informations et de documents auprès de vos clients grâce à l'interface simple et sécurisée.

En savoir plus sur FileInvite

69 avis affichés

Renee G.
Renee G.
Finance Broker
  • Publié le 14/08/2018

"Brilliant time saving product"

Commentaires: Very easy to work with, excellent customer service and always available when needed.

Avantages: I loved the fact that all the documents that I needed from a client were not only sent to the client in one actionable file but also that the clients had a clear visual of what they had and hadn't sent. The auto follow ups for documents not yet received was also a valuable time saver. Clients have given me nothing but positive feedback on the ease of use from end user experience as well.

Inconvénients: Nothing to fault with the product at all.

envoyé par FileInvite le 31/08/2018

Thanks so much for the review Renee. Having a good idea where everyone and every file is at can be handy, and automatically following gets results.

We are so glad that clients are finding it easy to use as well.

Nick @ FileInvite.com

• Publié le 14/08/2018
Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Internet, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/06/2021

"FileInvite review"

Avantages: First, the application can maintain the filename you installed the theme with, so you won't have to waste time renaming the file once it's downloaded. Second, if a customer uploads a photo, you may opt to get the PDF version instead of having to convert the image to PDF.

Inconvénients: If a customer uploads all of the files and downloads them to get them all, it will save into one merged PDF file with ID, bank statement, and everything together. I will have to split them and rename them manually, and we couldn't just get the combined files for one file.

• Publié le 05/06/2021
Alanna R.
Client manager
  • Publié le 08/03/2018

"Its great however it is a long winded path to get into drop box"

Avantages: I like how all uploaded info can go straight to our clients efile into their personalised file under drop box,

Inconvénients: Not liking the amount of clicks you need to go thr ough to get to the path in their efile under our drop box.

• Publié le 08/03/2018
Jared F.
Jared F.
Market President
Banque, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/05/2019

"A Great Solution for Document Collection"

Commentaires: The Fileinvite team has been very responsive. They are willing to listen and if it makes sense implement certain changes to the platform.

Avantages: The software (app) is easy to use and set up, taking only a few minutes. The 'templates' feature make it easy to quickly send document requests to my clients / customers. The software also offers a quick video tutorial for those clients / customers familiar with such software, showing end users how to use the app. FileInvite just added a "forms" feature allowing the user to create quick and easy fillable form templates.

Inconvénients: I would like to see some additional functionality added to "forms" like simple math functions. It would also be very beneficial to "replaceable fields" to the templates allowing for automatic naming of certain documents.

envoyé par FileInvite le 20/05/2019

Thanks for the feedback Jared,
We're hoping to expand on the forms functionality soon...

Clinton W.
  • Publié le 17/05/2019

"Get docs faster - its what it does!"

Commentaires: We are mortgage brokers - our problem has always been that to collect dozens of documents to submit a mortgage application was a convoluted and time consuming process. We would always miss documents and be in and out of emails checking off against a manual spreadsheet. Quite simply... this sucked. When we found Fileinvite I knew immediately this would save us a ton of time and improve our client experience. We have been a user for two years now with zero regrets.

Avantages: Simple for clients to use and simple for our staff to use. Love the google drive integration and how it renames the files as per your request items. The the UI is pretty polished

Inconvénients: Some of the menu systems require more clicks than should be required. No google contact or CRM integrations yet (work arounds with Zapier though) Fairly minor issue in my mind.

Loan Processor
Banque, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/07/2021

"This saves me SO much time, and makes my job more enjoyable."

Commentaires: I don't know I used to do my job before FileInvite?! It has really changed the way I work, I have a lot more time to focus on important tasks, rather than chasing people for the right documents. Not to mention, whenever I've had an issue or I don't know how something works, the customer service team has been on hand to help. For your sake, seriously consider this software, it solves so many problems I didn't even know we had!!

Avantages: Fileinvite does exactly what good software is meant to do. It makes life easier! I get the documents I need from my colleagues and their clients so quickly. If something isn't quite right, I reject it in file invite, and they usually send me the correct documents in a few hours. It also does all the file organising for me!

Inconvénients: My only grievance is that I can't transfer an invite to a colleague. We worked around it when I went on leave, but it would be a great addition.

• Publié le 17/07/2021
Financial Relationship Manager with Mortgage Broking Expertise
  • Publié le 09/03/2018

"FileInvite allows me to be more efficient within my business and reduces anxiety! ;-)"

Avantages: I like the fact that you can add your own logo so that clients are not confused by where the request is coming from, it keeps a continuity of branding. I love the fact that clients are getting text messages to let them know they have an invite, or that it is now due today. I like that I can create templates.

Inconvénients: Not able to link to Bankstatements.com.au however I get around it by putting my link under the request Bankstatements for people to click on. I think it would be a good idea to have the ability to ask questions for clients to respond to in a check off way, sometimes it is not a document that we need but the answer to a question, once they respond it can be checked off. I would like to have a record of the invite, what was uploaded, down loaded, comments etc so I can add to my file separate to FileInvite for compliance reasons.

Steve L.
Broker
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"Great software"

Commentaires: Able to obtain required documents from clients all in one portal. Clients can fill in a PDF and even add an electronic signature to the forms.

Avantages: Helps the process of obtaining necessary and required documents for clients. The widget which you can place on your business website is invaluable. Once you get past the learning curve, it is easy to use and your customers will like using it. The support is unbelievable helpful and prompt.

Inconvénients: None that I can see, other than the learning curve could have been shorter, but I believe a big part of that was me.

• Publié le 09/02/2021
Calvin O.
Calvin O.
  • Publié le 09/03/2018

"Easy to use, easy to set up and provides our company with a professional image"

Commentaires: Much greater security for sending and receiving customer information , both documents and messages. A more professional customer experience.

Avantages: The on-boarding process as a new user is very good with helpful videos. The software is easy to set up and amend. The option to upgrade to custom branding presents a professional image to our customers. I feel this is a much safer system than allowing customers to send their documents to us via unencrypted emails.

Inconvénients: I would love this software to integrate with Timely who provide our office diary. I would also like the option for a file invite to expire and be deleted from the providers server after a set time.

Ryan P.
Ryan P.
Branch Manager NMLS 250511
Banque, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2018

"It has streamlined the document exchange with my clients. The sync feature, saves us hours of time!"

Commentaires: It is a huge time saver!

Avantages: Easy to use, they have a great and responsive support team. The client interface is allows for an easy way for clients to upload documents.

Bruno B.
Administrator
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/11/2017

"Great software, easy way to share documents and save time organizing files!"

Commentaires: Being able to manage files received by customers and also send them files with notes. The way we are able to communicate through the software is also awesome. I do recommend this file to all business owners, you will always need this type of software.

Avantages: You can just upload all documents to the same place, and have your customers also uploading. Everything will be there, so next time you are looking for something, you won't have to go searching everywhere. The best of it all is that if you make a mistake when requesting a document, you can go back and edit it. It's so easy to manage files and add notes to it! Also, you can communicate with customers through it. Did I mention that it also transforms files to PDF automatically, making it easy to access through your phone or notebook? This is the one software we need to manage our files. Very easy and simple to use.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it will take a little while to upload files, but that could also be an issue with our connection. Let me also note that it is very rare to have an upload or download that will take long to complete, but it does happen occasionally.

• Publié le 02/11/2017
Chris R.
Loan Officer
  • Publié le 08/05/2017

"Great value for the price! Easy to use and an effective way to improve productivity!"

Avantages: The best feature of this software is its user interface. It is easy to set up templates and it offers you sufficient customization. I have used similar platforms before and although they allowed for some customization, I found that they imposed several limitations of how may customizations you were allowed. For example, I could include a description, but the number of characters allowed for the description were extremely limited. This made it difficult to provide all of the information that the customer needed to know about that specific request. I also eventually left other software providers behind because they kept increasing the price with very little improvement in their platform (and in some cases, less functionality for a higher price). I believe that this platform is a fair price and depending upon the enhancements down the road, I would consider paying more for additional functionality.

Inconvénients: It would be great to have the ability to collect electronic signatures (which I know is in the works). Also, in other systems that I have used, I was able to send out status reminders based upon certain milestones in the process. For example, I could have different milestones set and once I checked them off, it would email the parties that I set up at the start (i.e. loan documents received, appraisal completed, clear to close, etc.)

envoyé par FileInvite le 09/05/2017

Hey Chris, thanks for the awesome review! We have now have signature capture that you can use in beta, let me know if you'd like us to turn this on for you. We also have Zapier integration which may help down the track with your automated reminders and invites.

Mortgage Adviser

"FileInvite"

Commentaires: Document collation is an important part of our process. Prior to using this system we would normally have clients emailing documents to our email address. The risk to this is of emails being missed in among the volume of emails we get and the process not operating smoothly.

Avantages: Our clients find FileInvite easy to use which is our ultimate aim when using this type of document collation service.
Once set-up it is easy for us to manage the process with documents being converted into PDF and transferred into our online system automatically ready for us to check and utilize for our clients application.

Inconvénients: When we use our templates there are times that some of the documents being requested within the template are not required for the client involved. We can only delete one document at a time. It would be great if we could check the documents we don't need and then press delete rather than having to delete each one individually.

John T.
Operations Manager
Internet, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/09/2016

"Huge Time Saver!"

Commentaires: This software was a lifesaver for our workflow! We used to spend hours chasing clients for the documents we need from them to start their application, not anymore. This software does all the chasing, and keeps everything in one place. I can now see exactly which documents have been sent to us and which ones we are still waiting for, and they're not all scattered through my email inbox. I absolutely LOVE the automatic dropbox sync. As soon as the client uploads their documents they instantly show up in an neat and tidy folder on my computer. Feedback from our clients using the software has been great, and we have noticed a massive increase in the speed that they return us the files too.

Avantages: Everything is in one place and I don't have to remember to follow up the clients.

Inconvénients: Can't reply to in-app messages by email.

• Publié le 28/09/2016
Stuart W.
Mortgage Broker
  • Publié le 09/03/2018

"I had seen FileInvite advertised and thought it sounded okay but never took it any further, but ..."

Commentaires: Saves time and frustration

Avantages: FileInvite keeps all the application and data collection process in one place, but more importantly I am able to arrange the requests to suit the type of lending - ie: first home buyers, Welcome Home Loans, property investors, non-bank lending etc and this way I can collect what is needed.
It also allows me to add detailed instructions for each piece of information that I require.
Plus collecting bank statements is now easy and I get the information in the correct format - love this add-on.
Best of all FileInvite converts everything to pdf format which saves a lot of frustration with trying to get every bit of information sorted out.

Inconvénients: There is not much I don't like about this.
I guess it would be good if the mobile number for texts could be automatically be changed to a +64 prefix as I keep forgetting.

Louise L.
  • Publié le 29/10/2020

"It is the best and simplest solution to a big bad issue"

Commentaires: Love it - team are helpful and we use it every day and clients also love it as we look more professional than the average

Avantages: Works so well with bankstatementscom.au and any team member can use it

Inconvénients: Wish we would create a form which has to include a mandatory answered questions such as work details for last three years

envoyé par FileInvite le 03/11/2020

Many thanks for the review and feedback regarding compulsory form fields Louise.

• Publié le 29/10/2020
Connie W.

"great software"

Commentaires: save us time and it will sending email to reminder the client and we don't need to manually f/up all the time.

Avantages: first, the software can use the name you set up the template so after download, don't need to spend too much time to rename the file, second, if client upload the picture, you can choose to download the PDF one, and save time to convert the picture to PDF.

Inconvénients: If client upload all the files and then you decide to download all the files, it will save as one merged PDF file, which has ID, bank statement, everything together, then we had to manually separate them, and rename, also under one template like bank statement, can't choose only download the merged docs for one template.

Pat C.
  • Publié le 08/05/2017

"Clients love it we love it"

Avantages: One place for uploading all docs. one place to check. One place for clients to go and make notes. Auto COnverting to pDF;s also awesome

Inconvénients: Duplicating intro emails would be good - as in notes - we say similar stuff when sending out we have templates for the actual documents but can not copy/duplicate/drop in a note/intro as yet....

envoyé par FileInvite le 09/05/2017

Hey Pat, thanks for the awesome review and feedback, we take all comments on board and helps us make fileinvite even better for future releases.

Courtney F.
Client Services Adviser
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 30/10/2020

"Great Software"

Commentaires: I have found FileInvite very easy to use. The templates are great and a file invite takes me no longer then 5 minutes to do. I use this everyday to check on progress and create new invites on behalf of the 2 mortgage brokers I work for.

Avantages: I like that our clients can use this nice and simple software to keep track of what documents are required for their loan application.

Inconvénients: I believe that the option to having more than one broker on the login and having an administrator comes with the full paid version of this software but that is my only con at this stage as we can't see if it will work for our group.

envoyé par FileInvite le 03/11/2020

Many thanks fo the feedback Courtney. We will look at adding "send on behalf of" to the trial. We have many administrators using the send on behalf feature to manage documentation multiple brokers.

• Publié le 30/10/2020
Heather L.

"Documentation handling ease"

Commentaires: Documentation is easy to obtain from clients and accessibility to this information is at a click away.

Avantages: Easy to direct a client to upload their documentation to ensure we receive the documentation in a timely manner.

Inconvénients: The software has no faults that I can see being an issue

Richard F.
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/03/2018

"Has made me much more productive"

Commentaires: Increased prodctivity. Decreased frustration

Avantages: Keeps all the documents I need precisely where I need them and allows me to create my own templates.

Inconvénients: Needs to add the functionality for two people to sign the same document. Would like more options for sending reminders.

Michael M.
Branch Manager
  • Publié le 17/07/2019

"Stop pulling your hair out!"

Commentaires: It's given me the ability to provide secure portals for exchanging both information and conversation. I can reference conversations we've had with accuracy and also review them for my next contact with them. It saves me from having to cruise my email for the last conversation we had or mistakenly delete the email. Overall clients love the security and how things are broken down by date due.

Avantages: The ability to present a needs list to my client that is not overwhelmingly long.

Inconvénients: I can't add video links to remarks. I use them to give short explainers of why it's important to give me what I need in the request.

Mortgage Broker
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"FileInvite is Brilliant Software"

Commentaires: Collecting documents is one of the most time consuming parts of our process, and clients are always confused and annoyed at it. FileInvite completely optimises this process and helps walk clients through the process.

Avantages: Time savings
Clients love it
Easy to use
Easy to customise
Optimises the most time consuming part of our business

Inconvénients: The link to Cashdeck was delayed, but it is part of the software now

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Tony S.
Business Owner
  • Publié le 08/05/2017

"Great time saver for collecting documents"

Avantages: simple to use for us and the clients. We can modify requested documents easily and give detailed instructions as required

Inconvénients: We still need to review each document received to check what it is if the client has not labelled files clearly.

envoyé par FileInvite le 08/05/2017

Thanks for the awesome review Tony! Did you know that you can preview the documents that have been received in the invite > requests tab. Hope that helps!

Business Development Executive
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/04/2018

"Easy way to collect the documents without chasing the client"

Commentaires: Easily collect documents and keep track over them without chasing them for documents

Avantages: Great way to easily invite the client to upload documents and track them,frequent notification free from manual chasing them

Inconvénients: many more additional features can added,timestamp,sent out share etc so as may features can be added

• Publié le 19/04/2018