15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Zingtree

Créez des arbres de décision interactifs pour l'assistance et le dépannage en libre-service. Offrez à vos clients la puissance de l'autoassistance sur demande.

En savoir plus sur Zingtree

The Virtual Designer is also TERRIBLE and I had to write out each of the nodes on sticky notes on my wall to make any sense of this thing after it got to a certain size.

Zingtree - Notes

Zingtree a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 96 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zingtree ?

Yogesh
Yogesh
Sr. Product Engineer (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés

Love it! Use to create comprehensive trees to assist support teams

Commentaires : Execution Accuracy.
Operational Efficiency
Improved resource utilisation
Improved experience for our support teams.

ease of creating content integration with Wordpress - which hosts our knowledge base. Extremely professional Technical support . support team come back to me in few hours not days. Seamless purchase I recommended a feature and they had the technology but they hardened it very quickly. So Webhooks is a great addition.

cost. could be more economical. If your tree is very complex with hundreds and thousands of moving pieces - you've to build your trees 'outside' of zingtree . I use workflowy instead and then circle my way back to Zingtree.

Services juridiques, 51–200 employés

Quick, efficient, great training tool. Downside is it can be sometime glitch y.

Commentaires : Compliance is 100% improved from this time last time. There is another huge bonus in that it has reduced the time required for our team members to understand and use the script. However there are numerous communication issues it has with salesforce that create major issues in the pitch and flow. These mistakes while easy for me to identify are not easy for team members to fix.

Ease of use for team members. Great scripting tool for compliance. Greatly reduces on boarding time.

It can be glitchy and screens can lock. Not frequent but creates disruptions for team members.

Fran
Service Manager (Pays-Bas)

Very easy to set up and edit

I liked the easy set-up, it did not take a lot of time before we had a base version running. Editing is done on the spot with no fuss. Nice clean design (finished product).

Editing mode can be a bit cleaner graphic wise. The editing itself is easy once you know how. I do think that the editing menu can be improved. More templates would be a nice addition

Réponse de l'équipe de Zingtree

il y a 6 ans

Hi Fran - Thanks for the review. If you have any specific suggestions on how to improve editing, we'd love to hear them. Just about all of our product updates are customer driven. Please reach out to me at bill@zingtree.com if you'd like to share your ideas. Thanks, Bill Dettering Zingtree https://zingtree.com

Doug
Director, Data Governance (É.-U.)

Positive from every perspective!

Platform is EXTREAMLY simple to design, implement, manage and scale. In the rare case we had a question, the support team responded very quickly to provide assistance. The team is also very eager to help solve new business problems by adding new functionality to the platform. We are designing new trees across our organization to drive processes optimization.

Honestly, cannot think of one. Each time I `think that feature would be nice to have, the team points me to the solution.

Brooke
Brooke
Associate Technical User Support Analyst (É.-U.)

Zingtree was just what we needed for our call center to troubleshoot!

Commentaires : Easy to use, easily customizable, great for new hires and scripting alike!

Great for new hire training as well as existing employees scripting! Zingtree has added many new features and functionality upgrades over the past year that have made wonderful improvements.

Sometimes it takes a while to get someone to respond when you submit a question or enhancement request through customer service or tech support but they always to respond and help out as they are able!

Externalisation/délocalisation, 201–500 employés

It is pretty easy to use and customize.

Made my life easier in terms of conveying directions to end user. Very user-friendly for both end user and development. The interface is relatively easy to navigate and has tons of application in our line of work.

As the product is easy to use. The interface is not really complicated and pretty straightforward. And based on what Ian using the product for, I have nothing negative to say about the product.

Crystal
Crystal
Marketing Content Developer (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Make Your Own Knowledge Base

We used Zingtree as a knowledge base. What a great way to create "interactive" help for consumers. Zingtree makes it easy with multiple ways to build. There is a bit of a learning curve, but not much. There's so many things you can do with Zingtree, the possibilities are endless. Good for ANY industry.

We had to move away from Zingtree because of the cost. You have to pay per click...there was no way to IP filter, etc. As our business grew and we became more successful, the cost of Zingtree went up. It just wasn't a viable option for us, but Zingtree was so nice when we told them we were moving away. We sung their praises from the rooftops! A great product that I continue to tell people about today. :)

Lasse
Lasse
Operations Manager (Danemark)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Easy to use with ALOT of advanced possibilities.

Commentaires : More fcr, easy internal and external help center

The easy go to approach. It is easy to get going and there is a lot of guides and inspiration available + good support!!

It could be more advanced with possibilities to do more but that will possibly mess with the easy go to approach for new comers.

Alexis
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51–200 employés

Zingtree was the perfect solution for an interactive troubleshooting walkthrough tool.

Zingtree's backend interface is extremely intuitive and user friendly. U.S. Boiler has been able to easily and accurately create troubleshooting walkthroughs for U.S. Boiler products. These walkthroughs are utilized by our customer base. The troubleshooting scenarios are easy to update and allow us to embed videos and imagery to better demonstrate how to solve certain issues.

The only issue I've experienced with Zingtree is the sizing of imagery. My images were not responsive to mobile devices. However, I did reach out to a representative of Zingtree and my problem was promptly resolved.

Internet, 1 001–5 000 employés

Responsive vendor, industry standards, some integration hiccups

Commentaires : Scalability, ease of editing frequently changing processes, and granular data capture lost with previous solution.

Easy to use and understand, train new authors on, make accessible to our agents, etc. Scalable, nice UI, good data gathering, and thus far no downtime at all.

Sometimes user innovation is stiffled by an approach to Zendesk integration that is rather rigid. For example, surfacing different categories of decision trees required a simple but customer implementation for me team. Also, some bugs have taken a very long time to mitigate in our implementation and team at Zingtree doesn't have a secure approach for resolving this short of access to our implementation

Laura
PAC Service Escalation (É.-U.)

Easy for Beginners and Advanced Users

I really appreciate the ease in updating and editing existing trees. I can easily preview my changes before I commit to the new information.

I don't like that it is sometimes difficult to navigate the changes in font, size and parameters within a node. I would like to be able to copy information and have the formatting stay consistent.

Mathieu
Knowledge Manager (France)
Matériaux de construction, 10 000+ employés

Good product, with many upgrades.

Commentaires : Better support quality for our level 1 SD

- Easy to use (Admin and agents) - Many new feature added the last 6 monthes - Easy html customization

- Complex trees can be long to load (in visual designer mostly) - Can't copy tree question from a tree to another tree, you have to open question and copy paste the content

Muhammad
CEO (Pakistan)
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

" Easy and a Perfect Software to connect to your team " within seconds.

Commentaires : I have an excellent experience using this software . I rate 9 out of 10.

I'm using this software to connect with my team and build a connection so we can easily communicate so this software is accessible, flexible, and powerful enough to meet our criteria. its functions and themes are also impressive and relaxable users.

Sometimes I face issues regarding new connections or adding new members. Or sometimes its server is down due to heavy traffic.

Jen
VP of Sales (É.-U.)
E-learning, 201–500 employés

I'm very happy with this script writing tool. It's made a significant difference in my department!

It is very easy to use for my employees. It's now as if I was personally speaking to each prospect we talk to.

I wish it was a little easier to use only some nodes from other trees without copying the entire tree over.

tracy
Customer Service Lead (É.-U.)
Internet, 201–500 employés

Used Zingtree to aid temp workers during a busy time of the year

Commentaires : Helped during the busy part of the year when we had a lot of brand new people

It is great for people who know how to follow flow charts. Nice user interface! The flexibility in creation of flow charts is very nice. Good for an environment with many users

If the steps are not written out clearly, it is easy for new employees to get lost. Note really a problem in zingtree, but rather a user error ;)

Jennifer
VP of Logistics (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 11–50 employés

Great concept - still trying to get it to work

Commentaires : Customer service ticket reduction

Incredible features and capabilities. We are really relying on this software to deflect customer service tickets and improve self-service troubleshooting.

Very expensive and we can't get it to work correctly with Freshdesk, but we have still been charged for clicks. It was difficult to set up and integrate.

Réponse de l'équipe de Zingtree

il y a 6 ans

We worked with Jen and Regina on this, and from our last conversation the Freshdesk setup was working fine. We haven't heard back since, but if there are still issues please let me know. We've tested here as well.

Automobile, 51–200 employés

Basic, but Effective

Commentaires : Great for call centers and easy to use in terms of getting new employees off the ground and going.

Like my title suggests, this software is easy to use and has proven to be a good tool for my agents as our company has started out. It is good for training purposes as well as remaining functional on a day to day basis. Something my company desperately needs.

The only real con of Zingtree I can think of in terms of software is the simplicity of it for supervisors. I often see my team wishing there was more they could do with Zingtree, but it does what it is essentially supposed to do. I also wish it had a better navigation bar to help narrow searches.

Riyaz
Riyaz
Global Director of Training (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Zingtree is an excellent decision tree tool that can be used with our employees and our customers.

Commentaires : Very fast onboarding of employees and customers!

The versatility of Zingtree makes it the ideal candidate for our decision tree needs. The price makes it even more suitable for our company. I don't know of too many other companies that can pack that much functionality for that price. Awesome value for money!

The learning curve can be a drawback but once you have practiced with the product a few times, it's fine to work with.

Warren
Digital Marketing Manager (R.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 201–500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Abrupt service changes

2,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very poor. The very limited free offering met our initial needs, and we were likely to upgrade to a paid plan as our needs expanded. Abruptly removing the free offering, and attempting to force us into a paid plan before it was wanted or needed wasted the time we had invested in the product, and left us looking for a competitor that is actually reliable and won't completely change their offering.

Enabled us to embed a simple decision tree into our website.

Abruptly removed their free service, rending the time we had spent setting up our embedded decision tree a complete waste.

Internet, 51–200 employés

Great service, fast deployment

I used ZingTree about a year ago and found it easy to get up and running and easy to embed into our websites

I found that re-using pieces of trees to be a bit of a burden. I know you've made some progresses to move it forward

Vincentas
Vincentas
Customer Experience Manager (Danemark)
Services sans fil, 51–200 employés

We tried to use it for internal training and it should not be used this way

Commentaires : Build internal knowledge base and troubleshooting tool

Easy to build simple "trees" Plenty of different styles that help to customize experience Possibility to add images into questions and options Excellent support

Tree can get very complicated and hard to navigate I think it lacks better UI for more advanced setups where multiple layers are needed

Efe
Program Manager (Irlande)

We are very hapy with the process maps we are using in our team.

Being able to jump from step to step very easily helped us apply the required process in a very efficient way. And helped our agents to effectively use it.

The fact that not all users can see the whole process map in 1 picture/screen. If I'm not wrong that functionality is not available for our agents.

Carly
Carly
Quality Assurance Specialist- Client Service Operations (É.-U.)

So easy to use- I try to think of projects in which I can use it!

So easy to use! I often try to think of how I can use Zingtree in my current projects. I find the demos super helpful too and have modeled a few projects based on them.

Sometimes not super intuitive navigating around from the nodes pages- wish it was easier to edit from main pages

Kimberly
Sr Process Business Analyst (É.-U.)

Zingtree is very easy to use. I would like more dynamics.

The application is easy to use overall. I prefer to build my trees freehanded rather than using the pre-defined templates.

I would like to see more style options; choices other than just panels or buttons and more font selections would be nice.

Eric
CEO (É.-U.)

Very simple to use

quick set up and did everything it said it would do and more! So many use cases that this product is good for.

I don't like the pricing model. I would rather pay flat fee and know exactly what I am getting. I would like to encourage our team to use it more, but I am charged the more they use it. I completely understand as this is a standard pricing model for SAAS.