15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Workhub

Il s'agit d'un logiciel de conformité et de reconnaissance qui permet aux PME de créer et de maintenir des lieux de travail sûrs, alignés et diligents.

En savoir plus sur Workhub

It can be difficult to complete the forms and upload them on their phones.

Workhub - Notes

Workhub a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 105 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Workhub ?

Mathew
Mathew
Superintendent (Canada)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Workhub for Safety Management and Compliance

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : A great move to go paperless. Tried a few other companies, and workhub led the way.

Everything is great so far. Work hub on any smartphone or device creates efficient reporting, learning curve is quick and customer support is quite rapid and excellent.

Site sign in of visitors is a problem usi g the QR code system. Issues with sign out at end off the day or when leaving. As the page refreshes and they lose the ability to check out. Auto complete should be part of the system for individules who are regulars to visiting.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for your kind words, Mathew! We are glad you are happy with our Software and how it has been helpful for your business. We strive to provide the best possible experience so you can be successful.

Dana
Safety Data Manager (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Value Adding Safety Data Management Software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have worked with Workhub for over a decade and I can’t imagine doing my job without it.

Workhub is an amazing system that makes safety data management streamlined and seamless. It is always improving and growing with the industry. The customer service is way over and above any I have ever encountered.

Workhub doesn't have a statistics-tracking component which would be VERY helpful.

Brittany
Our organization is municipal government, but there wasn't an applicable industry or topic. I am in the Health and Safety Department (Canada)
Ressources humaines, 201–500 employés

Happy User of Workhub

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall, it's a great program, continually getting better, their customer service is always pleasant, quick and eager to help or offer suggestions and they are honest about their downfalls which I appreciate.

The customer service is top notch. I love the chat feature, the articles feature that pops up when you're searching to try and solve your own issue. I like the simple format, it is friendly looking and seemingly a simple program for the workers.

It does lack some intricacies that would make the progam just that much better. It seems to be getting better and the programers are always working on creating more functions but there are a few additional layers that could be added to help the administrators be able to use Workhub entirely rather than still needing to utilize additional supports outside of Workhub.

il y a 4 mois

Hello Brittany, It makes us incredibly happy to know that we were able to help you achieve your goals. We will continue working hard to provide you with an excellent experience. Thanks for taking the time to write this review; it means a lot to us. Cheers!

Lacey
Office Manager (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés

Great platform for businesses!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We LOVE this platform - can't say enough good things about it.

We love that we can maintain crew certificates, assign and track compliance and monitor progress of those items assigned. We also love how easy it was to transition our low-tech crews to this platform. Customer service is absolutely top notch! We have eliminated a $6000 annual program that only did a fraction of what WorkHub can do. We also love the rewards program.

The custom documents could use some improvement but we've submitted our suggestions through the WorkHub feedback tool and love that we can see, and vote, on all other suggested upgrades

Michel
Safety Coordinator (Canada)

Workhub Review

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : very good, very user friendly. employees not having to much difficulty in using this app.

Easy access to training videos. cost per worker is very good factor. support is very good in returning calls. having all documents stored with 1 app

Sometimes training is required for a particular employee. Workhub can't separate these training without changing location of employees every time. Then you have to return the employee to the original location after training completed. On the training videos it should be indicated if it is CCOHS compliance

il y a 4 mois

Thank you Michel, for taking the time to leave us this feedback! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Workhub.

Adrianna
Safety Administrator (Canada)

Would recommend this program to any company with more than 10 employees

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I've had a very good experience with Workhub. I really like that WorkHub is always releasing new features and help articles, so I feel like I'm always getting more from the program.

I love that you are able to take care of nearly every feature of your HSE program through WorkHub. My most used features are the Action Item and online training features. I love that WorkHub is simple to use, but also has a lot of advanced features that you can use to ensure worker and document compliance. WorkHub has made doing safety audits super simple!

The only negative I believe that WorkHub has is that there are sometimes small bugs with some of the features which will cause the page to reload and you to lose the progress on that page. However, whenever I've spoken with their customer support regarding any issues; they are extremely friendly, respond quickly, and are very helpful.

CARRIE
Vice President (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés

Best decision we've made for managing our Safety Program.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent program! I am a huge advocate for Workhub and all it offers. They are consistently growing and improving and its exciting to be a part of it.

Customer service and response time is second to none. Workhub features and options cover everything we need for compliance. The new features that come out periodically are always a positive and useless improvement to the program.

I wish there were more training videos on how to set things up. Safety compliance is so complex within our industry so I'm constantly needing to figure out how I can gear our program more towards the industry requirements.

Christine
Director, HR, Admin IT (Canada)
Vente en gros, 2–10 employés

Workhub - one of the best solutions we have found for Small Business Compliance

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, this has been a great platform for our company to use. I have not found any other platform that offers such an array of trainings in one place. Again, I most appreciate being able to add our own corporate trainings to the platform so everything is included in one place.

Workhub has made it very easy and seamless to enroll staff, monitor progress and stay compliant. I like that an organization can add their own trainings to the system and that it is not just what Workhub offer. This system is excellent for any ISO organization that gets audited.

The administrative role is a little difficult at times to setup. There are times, when it is hard to determine if you are operating in admin role or user role. Sometimes it is hard to tell what is "new" to the platform and necessary. I have found there to be duplicate trainings with different versions in the system, making it unclear as to which is the one to be compliant in. I would like to see some additional automations and push out notification settings for admins. Also, would like to see more reminders to employees when they have not met the target timeline for completion so that it does not become as manual for admins.

Debra
Safety and Compliance (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

How Workhub makes our company safe

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : 100%. If there is ever a problem I can get a hold of someone immediately and the problem is rectified, unless it is a chair screen interface problem :(

Ease of use. Whether I'm signing up a new worker or looking for archived information there is never an issue.

The certificate review. While it is still in the beta form, I liked the old format better.

Guy
Regional Health and Safety Manager (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 5 001–10 000 employés

Online Training

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a good experience but there are a few issues.

The training seems engaging and not boring and easy to follow.

Limited Spanish for courses. I put in a request to have closed captions added to the training video so Spanish speaking employees can take the training.

Stephanie
C.E.T. (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 201–500 employés

Data Nerd

Commentaires : The key feature of WorkHub (and Safety Sync) is it's ease of use and brevity. Other apps take longer to accomplish the same task and can be overly complicated. I believe that WorkHub knows its audience. We want simple, effective software for basic users, or those who may not be as adept with software interfaces. I appreciate the new, more graphic style of UI. As an Administrator, I rely on the reporting and metrics provided but I'm a data nerd so more and even more granular reports are always well received. I love evidence!

WorkHub if fast, efficient, intuitive and accurate. It is simple in design for both users and administrators. WorkHub presents, records and reports information in a linear fashion. It is very binary in its presentation of information yet is simultaneously detailed for administrators when establishing information in each module, i.e instituting a new policy. My relationship with support and technical staff is excellent - 5 stars

I haven't figured out how to adapt or fully utilize Competencies easily. For example, if there are 3 - 5 specific areas and within each area there are ~ 7-10 key locations and in each location reside ~100 competencies. An Assessor/Assesee would have to manage requests and approvals for the remainder of their days. I haven't quite figured out how to engineer this feature to my specific industry needs.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the amazing review! We're so happy we can provide you with a software that meets all your needs! We would love to set you up with our implementation expert to help you out with competencies! Please contact support@workhub.com and we'll set it up for you.

Crystal
Director, Human Resources (Canada)

Safety Sync Review

Commentaires : Overall Safety Sync has been a great system to keep our safety program organized and up to date. The customer service/support side of the business has really impressed me. I've had a few complications with the system and the team is always there with solutions readily available when we need them. There are a few areas that would be nice to have developed such as competency testing. Currently, there are no competency tests linked to any training that you upload in the system. OSSE audit requirements must ensure that companies are assessing competency after training, so we spend a lot of time doing this manually instead of just having a test in the system. As well - it would be great to have an administration feature to allow you to override the system when employees have manually completed required training outside of the system. Example - if we do a large group training session in the classroom instead of sitting down employees at Safety Sync terminals, their assigned training still shows as due. There is currently no way for the admin to mark it as complete without sending the data to the safety sync team to do for us. This is time-consuming for the Safety Sync team and if we had permissions - we could easily do this ourselves. The new requirement for users needing an email address has also caused us some pain. We are a production facility where the majority of our employees do not have company email. Many of our employees do not want to include their personal email on a work related training tool. As well others do not even have email addresses. As a workaround, we have been creating fake emails just to get users passwords reset or make changes to their account.

Reporting capabilities showing completed training. Easy to make changes to policies. Good record keeping abilities to show updates made to policies/procedures.

Lack of ability to test competency.

Joanne
HSE Manager (Canada)
Construction, 201–500 employés

Workhub Review

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall we quite enjoy Workhub, other than some of the changes that no longer support our company needs.

Having all tickets and online training available electronically for workers, supervisors and managements, as well, as having documents like policies and procedures available to workers at anytime.

The constant changes, some of which are NOT user friendly, and are removing features that we become accustomed to. When these are removed, it makes our job much more difficult and we are no longer able to support our staff as we have previously.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for your kind words, Joanne! We're glad you're happy with our Software and that it's been helpful for your business. We strive to provide the best possible experience so you can be successful.

Health & Safety Manager (Canada)
Entreposage, 201–500 employés

Awesome Software

Commentaires : We are into our 4th year of using SafetySync. The software has proven to be extremely helpful in managing our health and safety program. We have taken advantage of making our own training videos for more effective training. We have also been using electronic forms with tablets and phones to complete inspections. Using electronic forms in SafetySync along with tablets have proven to increase hazard awareness as employees can take pictures of the hazard and submit reports to management for correction. We have the ability to track individual employee safety training and competency. We also track 25 sites to ensure inspections and health and safety meetings take place at proper intervals. Overall we are very satisfied with the software and would recommend it to others.

Ease of Use. Consistent method to deliver training to 300+ employees in 25 locations. Ability to track all health and safety information for 25 sites and 200+ pieces of equipment.

Matt
Payroll and Safety Adminstrator (Canada)
Production alimentaire, 51–200 employés

Work in progress with a lot of potential.

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I learned how to navigate the system through trial and error, and have become a teacher for the rest of the managers here on how to use it. We are constantly learning more efficiencies that we wish were simply explained in some way, and finding glitches or things that don't quite work as advertised.
It's like having a great new device with no manual or technicians.

It provides a convenient place to keep training records, SDS sheets, and inspection reports. The reports you can pull from the system can provide useful insights.

The "safety meetings" function does not link to training or compliance as it is supposed to, so every meeting will require an admin going through and marking the training as complete manually.

Holly
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Canada)

Safety Sync Review

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been altogether positive. We've also experienced quick customer service.

SafetySync is a handy tool for our multiple locations to access training, procedures and HR forms. SafetySync is accessible on cell phones and our employees can log remotely to access their credentials as well as the above listed items remotely. It is also a handy audit tool and is used for reporting near misses and incidents as well.

It would be nice to be able to have our employee fill out a form (near miss, NCR, etc.) and submit it directly through SafetySync.

Kelly
Manager, Field Services (Canada)

Valuable tool.

Commentaires : We use the system to remote train and keep track of certificates of our internal employees and our 3rd party contractors. A Very flexible platform that allows us to create our own training as well as choose from a selection of supplied training for our industry. Highly recommend!

Flexibility to create your own training and set renewal times. Create profiles for different employee positions so information can be updated and transmitted in minutes.

Notifications could be improved to allow you to receive email notification of course completions.

Mike
EHS Coordinator (Canada)

One Place for Everything

Commentaires : Safety Sync has created a place for all of our training records, policies, and procedures. We are able to sign-up new employees and ensure training and reviews are completed in a timely manner with instant access by both the employee, company HR and EHS.
Excellent system and excellent time saver.

Organized training records - can add or remove required training by employee or position.

Incident Reporting - does not seem very functional.

Karen
HSEQ Area Manager (Canada)

Trying to manage 150 workers is a breeze with safety sync...tickets, training and orientations

Commentaires : Assign training, track progress, credentials, documents, safety training

Mobile access for remote workers so they can retrieve all their safety documents, just in case they misplace or lose their safety tickets.

Improve functionality by having an actual APP, presently the process involves using the web to grab the scan code.

best tool out there

I like being able to track: Worker tickets and expiry dates Incidents Near Misses We utilize the competency program. I like having our forms on there for all the field stores.

Nothing

Sara
Safety coordinator (Canada)
Construction, 11–50 employés

A great addition to our safety program.

Commentaires : We started using safety sync a few years ago to provide orientation and safety training to our workers. With so many features we have now developed it into managing our safety program. It is really easy for workers to us and easy to manage as well.

The flexibility.

Wish you could turn off features for workers so there isn't a bunch of options that we aren't using.

tyler
General Superintendent (Canada)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Safetysync Review

Commentaires : Overall SBW is very pleased with the system. We have used this system for over a year now and our people really appreciate how easy it is to use. We no longer use filing cabinets and storage boxes for our safety records.

Ease of use

No TRIFF statistic Orientations not compatible with Apple.

Taylor
Safety Advisor (Canada)

Customer Review

Commentaires : Safety Sync is a great program for tracking employee compliance and certificate expiration. One thing that could improve it the uploading process as well as expiration alerts. Our company is unable to use expiration alerts as the program is too sensitive to optional certificate requirements.

Being able to track employee training and utilizing the online training

How expiration alerts work.

Terri
HSE Manager (Canada)

Personal Tracking

Commentaires : With many jobs on the go, this makes the transfer of workers easy and allows the supervisor to see training quickly.

Tracking of workers

Not enough spots for documents

Samantha
HR Generalist (É.-U.)

S. Suek review

4,0 il y a 3 mois

I enjoy that it is relatively straight forward for my process in using it. I can't speak for our HSE Manager and how he feels on his part.

My boss seems to be having some trouble with the inspections. We wish it would save progress on what has been done, even if you need to get out of the inspection.