15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Everlaw

Plateforme cloud avancée d'e-discovery. Celle-ci ajoute la facilité d'utilisation, l'innovation et la rapidité de la technologie grand public à la boîte à outils de litige.

En savoir plus sur Everlaw

I don't like that it loads empty container files and makes them part of the database.

Everlaw - Notes

Everlaw a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 85 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Everlaw ?

Services juridiques, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great alternative to the others for straight-ahead review!

Commentaires : I like Everlaw. It isn't as powerful a search machine as something like Relativity, but the coding presets and keyboard shortcuts are fast! Also, you can (and I did!) contact support directly through the platform - they are responsive and helpful.

Everlaw is built around the pain points of coding documents in older, more established platforms. The coding presets and keyboard shortcuts scream speed and give you a great review flow.

This has TOO MANY ISSUE TAGS - from the inbuilt ones to the ones you add, you get oversaturation and tagging for issues becomes meaningless. Also, the search and filter functions are not as robust and somewhat convoluted.

Matt
Project Director (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 5 001–10 000 employés

New EDiscovery Kid on the Block

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Everlaw is one of the best tools when loading data in small to mid-size projects. The larger projects will work, but might be very challenging for non-admins to actually administer.

The platform is very fast and simple to use for even the most non-tech person. The ability to quickly process and review documents is very valuable and allows for quicker turn data review and productions without too many issues.

The searching syntax is strange, but there is lots of training to get users up to speed. At times, the product appears pretty but functionality can be rigid.

DJ
IT/Paralegal (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Ok to code but not produce

Commentaires : Having used multiple programs over the years - this would NOT be my first choice. The price is also on the high side.

The program makes coding fairly fast, although the user interface is not intuitive. Once you get the hang of the interface, coding is fast.

Production leaves a lot to be desired. It needs more flexibility and the ability to chose that the attachment be exported/produced as part of the main document. Not all people load the production into other programs when it is produced. They do binder reviews.

Jen
Senior Analyst (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Powerful Doc Management; the Right Amount of Control; Forward-Looking Feature Set

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Lately when I am most excited about is Everlaw's launch of AI features - which make all the sense in the world for legal ESI. While I haven't been able to use them yet (closed beta), I've seen demos and I can't wait to implement for my cases.

There's not much I don't like about Everlaw. I have had to use other platforms in the past and while working with other law firms, and I am always very glad that we use Everlaw.

Barbara
Chief Technology Officer (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 201–500 employés

It's Ever-easy, Ever-powerful, Ever-speedy, Ever-Intuitive, EVERLAW!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Our firm's experience with Everlaw, from top to bottom, has been excellent.

Ease of use, one price for everything and not getting pelted with constant add-on charges. They continue to development their product always seeking to improve their software. Listening to and hearing the needs of their clients. Customer service is excellent. Reps are knowledgeable. Communication is excellent. I could go on but you should just learn for yourself.

still trying to find something negative...

Robert
IT Director (É.-U.)

Everlaw - Best Cloud-Based EDiscovery System

Everlaw is super fast across the board, from processing to generating productions to running complex searches. They're also very innovative, providing such features as predictive coding, graphical email threading, case management tools, and robust file format support. Finally, they have a supremely intuitive interface that is easy to learn and master.

No complaints about this software. If I did have a complaint, they would likely address it very speedily in one of their monthly new-feature updates.

william

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best document management system yet!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Document review.

This is by far the best document management system I have ever used. It is easy to log in and out, and it does not crash during searches.

I have not been able to copy text from documents being reviewed.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Staff Attorney (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Built around the Pain Points of the Other Guys

Commentaires : This is good software. Relativity is obviously the big hitter in electronic document review, but this is an agile review software clearly built to address the biggest pain points of the Relativity UI

Totally customizable UI, keyboard hotkeys make going through documents an absolute breeze! Customer service/support is super fast and responsive. There's also no automatic timeout of your session.

Search functions are kind of finicky using booleans, and the native viewer for MS office documents is very flawed. Spreadsheets often fail to open at all, and larger documents can choke the system. Also, this is hosted within the Everlaw infastructure and unlike Relativity, cannot be self hosted.

Jennifer
Partner (É.-U.)

My favorite e-discovery platform

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Fantastic. We love the customer support and flexibility.

It is intuitive, customizable, and always updating to include the latest features and tricks. The collaborative tools allow our team to conduct in depth investigations. The customer service is the best of all our service providers.

The interface takes a bit getting used to. I wish the storybuilder tool allowed greater variety of formatted documents (e.g., charts and tables)

Greg
Lead Consultant (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Everkaw - the secret to gaining competative advange for Document Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I consider myself an expert at this software.

Collaboration, Speed, Flexibility, ease of use, Value for Money

The production protocols are more limited than Relativity.

Adam
Paralegal/Legal Assistant (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 51–200 employés

Everlaw allowed us to scale up our ability to review discovery.

Commentaires : Reviewing large scale discovery would have been impossible given our timeline and staffing. Everlaw features and support allowed us to expand our capabilities to review documents with complex searches.

The search functions for Everlaw allowed for us to transition from our typical style of document management to encompass a much larger scale of discovery. There is a bit of a learning curve with understanding all the different functions, but with some really helpful support, I was able to get a handle on the functions and make the software work for our team. Everlaw allowed us to scale our document management while still working within the timelines that we had to follow.

There are a few features that I have run into that I would appreciate being added. Every time I have run into this, I have reached out to support and had my concerns logged for discussion for future rollouts.

Dom
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

Call it Foreverlaw, because I’d use it Forever!

Commentaires : It enables me to review thousands of documents in a very short period of time. As a fire lawyer, I often manage hundreds of thousands of documents and this software efficiently allows me to review and understand that massive amount of information.

The look. It’s clean, it has easily accessible metadata search capabilities, and the document review window just looks great. I also love the outlines on it.

I think the internal document search feature isn’t great.

Rebecca

Everlaw Review

Everlaw makes reviewing large document productions easy and more efficient. the firm saves a lot of time by using Everlaw for document review because of the search functions.

There are certain functions that I wish were available but are not currently, such as permanently rotating a document in the review pane, manually organizing the order of documents in a production, and downloading a document with notes and codes.

Christopher
Contract Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

User-friendly and great coding tools

The ability to customize up to nine different coding presets/shortcuts is a huge timesaver when reviewing large batches of similar documents. Another plus is that the coding changes save automatically and the transition to the next document is very fast, eliminating the doc-to-doc lag found in some review platforms.

The sort/filter function could be a little more intuitive. It can be a bit tricky to check a batch for missed documents upon completion.

Tara

Using Everlaw for document review

4,0 il y a 11 mois

The reviewing and document coding in Everlaw is very intuitive and user friendly.

There are not any real downsides to using Everlaw as a document review platform.

Norberto

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Everlaw is intuitive and effective. Everlaw staff is the best!

When you export all data at once you cannot tell where the data came from specifically.

James
Consultant (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Streamlined Data Review

Everlaw is faster and has a friendlier user interface than Relativity.

There are certain features that do not exist that may be helpful in the context of a larger document review. Being able to save over existing searches rather than creating a new search every time a condition changes, for instance.

Virginia

Everlaw review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use it every day.

Storybuilder feature makes it easy to keep track of people and events and note taking. Love how bates #s are easily linked

No clear way to track how documents support our claims; timeline feature could be improved to incorporate that.

Piyali
Assistant Manager Legal (Inde)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés

Quick and user friendly

It is faster than others on the market when moving from one document to another. Very user friendly even for interns.

The dashboard do not have much functionalities.

Callum
eDiscovery and Forensic Analyst (R.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 10 000+ employés

Everlaw Review

Quick processing time Customised layout panes

Default columns are not an option when viewing documents in table view.

George
eDiscovery and Forensic Lead (R.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 10 000+ employés

Everlaw

Being able to customise the review pane. Quick upload and export speeds. Ease of use.

No ability to create a template for a default view for a when a case is loaded.

Patricia

Quick and Easy Program

It is quick and easy to search documents for important information.

Some functions (coding) are not as self explanatory as I'd like them to be.

Kris

A Time-Saving Product

Commentaires : My overall impression is positive. I'm still gaining experience with Everlaw, but I'm inclined to keep using it and keep learning its features.

Everlaw is quite intuitive. Once I passed the initial slowness that comes at the beginning of the learning curve, my productivity ramped up quickly. Training materials are available in a variety of formats, so I never felt I was 'stuck'. This software has flexibility that allows me to get my review set up in a way that is comfortable and logical for me.

To me, Everlaw seems like a great tool when dealing with voluminous files. It can make seemingly impossible reviews manageable. For smaller reviews, I'm not sure the Everlaw review process provides a wealth of benefit over a general review outside of a database.

Laura
staff attorney (É.-U.)

user-friendly

intuitive and user-friendly for searches, Binders are a great tool for collecting documents

would prefer if search results could be sorted by doc type icon

Rebecca
Cabinet d'avocats, 201–500 employés

Everlaw saves law firms time and clients money!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The business problems we are solving with Everlaw is that it saves law firms time and clients money!

The most impactful features are the document storage for review and discovery purposes.

I cannot think of one thing that I don't like about Everlaw.