Avis clients sur Cryptopay

par Cryptopay

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Cryptopay

Acheter, vendre et accepter des bitcoins en Europe.

En savoir plus sur Cryptopay

16 avis affichés

Praxant P.
Senior Software Developer
Réseaux informatiques, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/02/2020

"Dealing with a Cryptocurrency is rather easy with Cryptopay"

Avantages: The most significant thing about Cryptopay is it's simple User Interface, well it's interactive, user friendly and cost efficient in either way. Using a Cryptopay is just like using the most of it, users can easily access their crypto assests, exchange them with USD, Euros or even Pounds without any hassle of extensive fees. Well you can order a Card for Bitcoin, which works as likely as a visa card called Cryptopay debit card. Also you are able to load fund using Bitcoin(BTC) in debit card. Since, Cryptopay has it's own exchange platform, you can easily transfer your Bitcoin to Fiat currencies like USD, EUR or GBP or even vice versa. There's also a way to fund out your assests or the money to the bank directly through Cryptopay. You can easily integrate your bank account in Cryptopay platform, and withdrawals to bank accounts are much more easy to conduct experiencing a less transaction fee. The Cryptopay mobile application is based on both Android and IOS platforms, users can download it for free from their respective app stores.

Inconvénients: In Cryptopay, verification is required for fiat deposits and withdrawals. Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency supported in cryptopay, which can only be beneficial for Bitcoin users. And in most of the cases the debit card is available only for some specific regions like european countries.

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Rajesh G.
Department head
Réseaux informatiques, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2020

"My review on Crypto pay"

Commentaires: after using cryptopay for 6-7 month my experience is good , i found it really helpful ,now i can use cryptopay as my wallet to store and spend bitcoin.

Avantages: It made me easier to hold and spend my bitcoin , i was looking for service which provides credit card to spend my bitcoin on onine shopping and i found Cryptopay . It provides re loadable cards which is accepted in many stores . What i liked most about Cryptopay is that is provides plastic card which also can be use in atm machine.we can spend Bitcoin in USD , euros and GBP.

Inconvénients: The main disadvantage is that it only accept bitcoin only , if you have other coins like ETH BCH you should first convert it to btc from 3rd party and then you can spend . and it has some charges for ordering and using card .

• Publié le 11/03/2020
Khem lal P.
Trainer
E-learning, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/06/2020

"“Easy and Safe""

Commentaires: I totally loved using Cryptopay! I found it very safe and easy to use. Even my friends started using it after I told them about it.

Avantages: It is the easiest and safest place to manage and store your Bitcoins with one of the smoothest user interface.
You can exchange your Bitcoins without any hassle at all. You can exchange our Bitcoins with USD, pounds, and many more currencies. It has its reach in many corners around the world. Furthermore, you can load your Bitcoins into your debit card to use it as any other normal payment card you have.

Inconvénients: I actually don't mind its tiny drawbacks but I wish the loading fees were a bit less which would be loved by the customers.

• Publié le 05/06/2020
Rhishikesh N.
Company Owner
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 12/03/2020

"Cryptopay may not be always at its best."

Commentaires: I have been using Cryptopay for about 23 months, overall the features was good, but the fees for each transactions are so high, it would be difficult for me to allot a specific fund for each. And I am also quiet unsatisfied with the verification system of Cryptopay, as the verification is required for bank transfer which was difficult for me to submit my ID card, proof of residence, utility bill or a bank statement. It was just inconvenient for me to submit these confidential online, just to use the bank transfer feature in Cryptopay.

Avantages: Cryptopay is a digital payment wallet providing services around many countries; I like its extended services to almost all regions. With Cryptopay users can buy Bitcoins using USD and Euros, users can simply receive, send, store or simply hold the assets, the built in exchange is the plus point for Cryptopay users. Users can link their bank account to Cryptopay, as it supports both Fiat and Cryptocurrency. Users are able to buy, sell and store funds in the wallet, and can also move their funds to bank account, and convert it into EUR, GBP or simply into Bitcoins.

Inconvénients: Fees are slightly higher than other competitive digital exchange platforms. The Cryptopay debit card is only available for some specific regions like European countries. And there's no any other Cryptocurrency supported, except Bitcoins. Other Altcoin users may not be able to join Cryptopay if other Cryptocurrency are not supported in the platform.

• Publié le 12/03/2020
Aayush A.
Chemical Engineer
Produits chimiques, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"An application worth downloading"

Commentaires: Cryptopay is a useful application where one can make better use their cryptocurrencies. It provides
secure transaction process and I strongly recommend this application to all the users.

Avantages: Cryptopay comprises of very friendly user interface which makes it easy for everybody to interact with
the app. It provides wide range of services from managing the cryptocurrencies to using them for online
transactions with the protected and secure technology. It supports wide range of cryptocurrencies such
as litecoins, XRP and bitcoins. Moreover, we can withdraw these bitcoins from the ATMs as well. These
prepaid cards work fine both online and offline. This app is available in both Android and IOS where it can
be downloaded for free.

Inconvénients: However with all these special features, it still has got some cons. I think the charges are a bit expensive than other platforms though the differences are not too high and you have to pay in monthly basis, and the user verification system of Cryptopay is so confusing and takes more time to be approved. It will be impractical for some users to submit their user details online, to ensure the bank transfer feature in Cryptopay, and hence may not likely to submit the privy details due to privacy concern.

• Publié le 02/04/2020
Sushil S.
Web Applications Developer
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/03/2020

"Cryptopay Digital Wallet for everyone!!"

Avantages: Cryptopay is very simple and easy to use software as it is provided with user friendly interface. It provides the great platform to the users for managing their crypto assets like Bitcoins, Litecoins and Ripples. With Cryptopay it is more convenient to spend your Bitcoins on online shopping as well as other many stores. You can transfer your Bitcoin to other currencies like US dollars, Euros, British Pounds, etc with significantly low charges. Most interesting feature about this app is that you can link your bank account. Moreover, with the increased popularity, Cryptopay has now expanded its services in many countries. With the new feature added, now you can buy other cryptocurrencies like Litecoins and XRP along with the Bitcoins and you can use these plastic cards (Cryptopay Debit Card) as a regular card.

Inconvénients: Although it has expanded its regions, debit cards are still inaccessible in many countries. I personally felt that the cards were a bit costly. Also users might face difficulty in verification process for the bank transfer as the process is complex.

• Publié le 24/03/2020
Deepa S.
Social Media Manager
E-learning, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 02/05/2020

"Experience was awful, not expected though"

Commentaires: I don't find Cryptopay beneficial; as far as I am concerned I had a bad experience with the customer service. Once my withdrawal request took a long time to approve on my Cryptopay account, longer than usual and I mailed customer care about the problem, but they told me, the withdrawal has been successful and check to see transaction hash of the withdrawal, but I don't find any successful withdraw on my account history. Only a pending withdrawal request, so I again screenshot the issue and sent it via mail, but the customer care told that the account was blocked because it was not supported in the country I am residing in, and block the access without confirming my withdrawal request and my funds were all lost. So, I don't trust Cryptopay anymore and I am fade up with it's services.

Avantages: Though it's an all in one digital wallet with extensive features, easy interface and friendly design, but to be honest still many services are lacking and I personally don't find Cryptopay secure and safe to use.

Inconvénients: I don't like its services, as the fees are much high than other competitive crypto service platform or exchanges. Outgoing fees for transferring to external wallet are extremely high than any user could expect. Only few currencies are listed, which would limit me and transaction of other currencies (except bitcoin, litecoin and ripple) are not possible.

• Publié le 02/05/2020
Karuna K.
ceo
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/03/2020

"Experience with Cryptopay was good"

Commentaires: Overall experience with Cryptopay was good.I am happy with its services.I found this software as all in one service.

Avantages: I found Cryptopay very Simple and easy to use,and it provides great services.The verification process of Cryptopay is very simple.I was able to run the whole application so evenly.I was able to buy, sell, and hold Bitcoin using Cryptopay, service of Cryptopay collaborate the attribute of an e Wallet and exchange, all in one.I am so impressed by its service.

Inconvénients: Everything about Cryptopay is good the only downside to this service is it Charges a loading fee.It has maximum load amount and charging a lot makes its users sad about its service;not only a loading fee it also Charges domestic and international ATM fees that makes me a bit disappointed about its services

• Publié le 06/03/2020
Santosh R.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/03/2020

"Review on Cryptopay"

Avantages: After I started using Crptopay, it became easy for me to buy, sell, and hold Bitcoin. I could use the features of an eWallet and exchange, so its very helpful for me in my work. It offers a Visa debit card service from which I can draw on the funds in my Cryptopay account. From this, I can make transaction in Bitcoin. It is available for us if we use British Pounds, US Dollars, or Euros.

Inconvénients: After using it, I found that it is an exchange and payments system is that it really only uses Bitcoin. It charges loading fee and monthly fee. Similarly, it charges domestic and international ATM fees. It has a spending limit and maximum load amount.

• Publié le 04/03/2020
Software Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/04/2020

"Cryptopay: Not delivering what it's expected to deliver"

Commentaires: Attracted by the simple user interface of the application and it's ease of use, which made me work hard even to sign in, The first expression was fine , the only reason I continued to work with it .It's great for exchanged base as it's keeps user up to date with current prices.

Avantages: It appears to have simple user interface and to be an exchange wallet. It has got user straight through the apps, no hassle just directly sign in using required credential.It help me get up to date with the current scenario about price .

Inconvénients: The simple user interface which attracted me , let me down at the same moment,While logging in through mobile, the password validation was just not validating my password , neither shows me the right way to write the password, they lack the user requirement and made it simple to fake it and its the most volatile and less secure option with verification issues.

• Publié le 11/04/2020
Willoughby P.
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/03/2019

"Cryptopay for the Win "

Commentaires: This software is overall exceptional! After trying numerous crypto wallets, Cryptopay is by far the smartest and most integrated into the cryptocurrency industry. I would highly recommend this service to anyone!

Avantages: I truly love the way Cryptopay is easy to use and not complicated to manage. There are many tools to teach you about cryptocurrency and trading.

Inconvénients: The only downside to this service is it’s limited abilities based on your location on the planet. It is not the fault of Cryptopay, rather it’s the governments that don’t want to allow cryptocurrency to aspire. Do your research before downloading.

• Publié le 05/03/2019
Software Engineer
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2020

"Cryptopay made for Cryptocurrency!!!!!!"

Commentaires: Overall, loved the experience with cryptopay. Totally recommendable!!!!!!!

Avantages: Best part of the software is that it is simple, easy to use, have clean interface and easy to move cryptocurrency around. Its a worldwide company and ships its debit card to many countries, trust worthy and nice history. Management team is also good.

Inconvénients: Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency supported. Debit card isn't available globally due to some countries policies.

• Publié le 06/02/2020
Phil S.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/06/2016

"Worst customer service ever seen / heard of. Was told Iwas "wasting their time" and "get a life"."

Commentaires: I made my first TX through CryptoPay today, and the btc left my wallet, but never made it to the merchant. I'm online with a support rep and he is ignoring me, giving me non answers so I had to simply ask him "Did my transaction go through" and after asking 4x I have no answer. Your support rep got you this 1 star. Sorry CryptoPay I won't be using you again, if I can't get a straight answer from your support I can't use you anymore. CryptoPay: If they are not replying to you right away, it is not a good reason to waste my time CryptoPay: No, you are not my customer, I have explained the situation to you quite a few times, yet you still ask the same questions. Then you start threatening me with facebook, are you serious?!
3m ago
Me / Customer: yes very bro, why are you not able to confirm if a tx went thru? Cuz my money is gone? Are you serious?
2m ago. Seen.
CryptoPay: Get a life, mate

Avantages: The thing I like most about CryptoPay is that I am able to go somewhere else and not use their scam / crap services.

Inconvénients: Their entire company is a con, Total scam and 28 fake 5star reviews on FB.

• Publié le 28/06/2016
Zohaib A.
Co-Founder
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2019

"A digital currency solution that helps you reach customers across borders"

Commentaires: It enabled us to integrate this alongside our btc payment system so the users paying through crypto have a wide selection of currencies to choose from.

Avantages: A great solution to go along with your business if you uses blockchain as the backbone to support it. We accept crypto currencies as payments and with cryptopay, it helps us to send / receive btc and other crypto currencies across borders

Inconvénients: Nothing to dislike about this as crypto currencies are the future as we can't support it's growth enough!

• Publié le 25/07/2019
Michele P.
Professional Shutterbug
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/02/2019

"The future is NOW"

Avantages: I like that it updates coin prices in real time. This is exceptional!

Inconvénients: They need to add more coins. Bitcoin is just one of thousands.

• Publié le 07/02/2019
Binish P.
Ceo
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/01/2020

"Honest review of Crypto pay"

Avantages: Easy to use and manage
easy to spend your crypto using crypto pay prepaid cards
Easy to load and unload money

Inconvénients: Verification process is very strict
May not available for some countries
Sometime the card ordered cannot be used in many stores

• Publié le 17/01/2020