Cryptopay for the Win

Willoughby P.
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software is overall exceptional! After trying numerous crypto wallets, Cryptopay is by far the smartest and most integrated into the cryptocurrency industry. I would highly recommend this service to anyone!

Avantages: I truly love the way Cryptopay is easy to use and not complicated to manage. There are many tools to teach you about cryptocurrency and trading.

Inconvénients: The only downside to this service is it’s limited abilities based on your location on the planet. It is not the fault of Cryptopay, rather it’s the governments that don’t want to allow cryptocurrency to aspire. Do your research before downloading.

Worst customer service ever seen / heard of. Was told Iwas "wasting their time" and "get a life".

Publié le 28/06/2016
Phil S.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I made my first TX through CryptoPay today, and the btc left my wallet, but never made it to the merchant. I'm online with a support rep and he is ignoring me, giving me non answers so I had to simply ask him "Did my transaction go through" and after asking 4x I have no answer. Your support rep got you this 1 star. Sorry CryptoPay I won't be using you again, if I can't get a straight answer from your support I can't use you anymore. CryptoPay: If they are not replying to you right away, it is not a good reason to waste my time CryptoPay: No, you are not my customer, I have explained the situation to you quite a few times, yet you still ask the same questions. Then you start threatening me with facebook, are you serious?!
3m ago
Me / Customer: yes very bro, why are you not able to confirm if a tx went thru? Cuz my money is gone? Are you serious?
2m ago. Seen.
CryptoPay: Get a life, mate

Avantages: The thing I like most about CryptoPay is that I am able to go somewhere else and not use their scam / crap services.

Inconvénients: Their entire company is a con, Total scam and 28 fake 5star reviews on FB.

A digital currency solution that helps you reach customers across borders

Publié le 25/07/2019
Zohaib A.
Co-Founder
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It enabled us to integrate this alongside our btc payment system so the users paying through crypto have a wide selection of currencies to choose from.

Avantages: A great solution to go along with your business if you uses blockchain as the backbone to support it. We accept crypto currencies as payments and with cryptopay, it helps us to send / receive btc and other crypto currencies across borders

Inconvénients: Nothing to dislike about this as crypto currencies are the future as we can't support it's growth enough!

The future is NOW

Publié le 07/02/2019
Michele P.
Professional Shutterbug
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that it updates coin prices in real time. This is exceptional!

Inconvénients: They need to add more coins. Bitcoin is just one of thousands.