En savoir plus sur Paymo

Paymo est une solution en ligne complète dédiée aux entreprises et aux travailleurs indépendants travaillant sur différents projets qui permet de gérer les projets du début à la fin.

En savoir plus sur Paymo

The customer support is RAPID and knowing that I'm speaking to good humans is that authentic extra that many other platforms lack.

The timeline for viewing schedules was very hard to use and my team and I just oped to ignore our managers push to use Paymo's timeline scheduling and use google calendar.

Paymo - Notes

Paymo a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 445 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Paymo ?

Jelena
Jelena
Founder (Serbie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

My time and sanity saver!

Commentaires : I've increased my productivity with Paymo's Kanban board view, combined with Table view, and saved TONS of hours on admin, invoicing, timesheets, client and project management. Just this time saving alone pays off the monthly subscription. Sanity and nerves saving is the bonus! :) Why? Because Paymo helped me maintain good client relationships, timesheet transparency and great records&data representation for a client. So when a client comes up with a random question about a specific task, Paymo's records make finding (and presenting) a specific information or record so much easier, transparent and more reliable.

Paymo has been a lifesaver in many business management areas: project management, client management, time tracking, accounting. With built-in budgeting, time tracking, expense tracking, estimate calculations, professional invoicing and getting paid online (and on time!), different project 'views' (list, table, board for kanban, gantt), extensive filters, dashboard and insights, resource scheduling, live time reports, client portal - and all that in one app - it's a sanity saver! One of the things I also personally quite appreciate is the professional and clean look of the invoices (and how easy it is for clients to pay them online). With a click of a button, you can add the unbilled time/fees for a specific time period and/or projects to an invoice. Paymo does all that heavy admin stuff for you and it has saved me a lot of time! Cherry on the top: all invoice items are presented so neatly and professionally, so that my clients can see exactly everything I've worked on for them and what I'm billing them for, as well as how much time is tracked for each project and task. And Payoneer, in addition to PayPal/Stripe/Authorize.Net payment gateways is a big plus! It's brilliant. The moment I first tried it, I could immediately feel that Paymo is the tool designed for actual freelancers in mind, whether you work on a project basis, or a pay-as-you-go basis. It's not complex, and all the features it has are just *right*. Exactly what I need. And it's getting even better!

I wish the app was just a little bit faster, but I read somewhere that they already have this improvement on their roadmap. Still, if you ask me, it's totally worth the wait for every new feature and improvement their team is cooking for us :)

il y a 3 ans

Thank you, Jelena <3 Speed improvements are already something that we're addressing. Stay tuned for more goodies such as a task calendar view, improved mobile app with team collaboration features and guest access. Cheers, Marcel

Krystle Chanel
Krystle Chanel
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

I finally found the one!

Commentaires : It is important to note that Paymo isn't idle in enhancing its software. Not only that, but new features are thoughtful and integrated seamlessly with the tool. I appreciate this because I have used other software that seem to have their priorities mixed up when releasing enhancements; adding things that don't move the needle ahead of things that do.

After years of using project management software for both myself and companies I've worked for, I found the right tool for the job for my personal, small business as a marketing coach and online entrepreneur. Until I build a team, I'm using Paymo for myself, and other tools are not always price-sensitive for a solo user. I appreciate that Paymo provides an option to pay for one user until I'm ready to grow. A particular feature I was looking for was the option to view all projects on a single Kanban board. In the rare case that I found this option, it was a significant upgrade to acquire. But Paymo offers this and it's super easy to use! Other features I love: - Time-tracking/timesheet: Visual representation of where my time goes. I use the in-app timer every day. - Flexible viewing options: I can easily switch between list, table, board, and Gantt views, with easy to use filters that allow me to see exactly what I want. No custom reports or views need created - which can be time-consuming and inflexible (enterprise tools). - Note: The user experience of the Gantt chart was also what I was looking for. It is drag and drop and allows you to adjust your timeline from within the view. There's so much to love about Paymo! And that is saying a lot coming from someone who has researched and used as many tools as I have - including enterprise solution, Workfront. Paymo is definitely worth giving a try!

I wish there was a way to invite collaborators/reviewers like there is in Asana. If I want a coaching client to be able to collaborate, there is no way to do this without paying for another user. This is superficial, but, the name! When I tell people about Paymo, they immediately think it's a financial tool, not a project management tool, based on the name. I would hate for this to hold Paymo back in the market.

Alternatives envisagées : Teamwork, Airtable, Trello, Microsoft Project, monday.com, Adobe Workfront, Asana et Things

Pourquoi choisir Paymo : I switched from Asana, Teamwork, and Things. I was looking for a tool with a kanban board option that allowed me to view tasks across all of my projects and I needed a cost-effective tool for someone who is currently solo but building a business. Asana was cost-prohibitive in that I could not pay for a single user, but had to pay for 5 minimum. Also, the kanban board option I was looking for was an additional upgrade for Asana and Teamwork, making these options even more expensive. Additionally, user experience was a factor. Asana generally has a good UI but I just like Paymo better. Teamwork has some work to do in this regard.

Logiciel antérieur : Asana

il y a 3 ans

You sure did your researh, Krystle, thank you for the review :) Actually, we're working on an improved client portal with in-app access to guest users, so they can collaborate with you on the same page. This is our #1 priority atm, so stay tuned! As for our name, this goes back more than 10 years when we started out as a time tracking and billing tool. The purpose was to use the app and GET PAID MORE, hence Paymo :) Hope this helps, thank you again!

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Paymo makes coordinating projects and tasks easy

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We have complete control over all of our projects, both active and dormant, which allows us to give our clients nothing but the highest quality results.

The Time-Tracking functionality is what ultimately led us to select Paymo. With Paymo, we can easily keep track of our time spent on each client's and each project's work, as well as generate time reports. When necessary, we can send out invoices that can be paid with PayPal, regardless of whether the customer is a registered Paypal user or not.

I wish there were more visual formatting options for estimates and invoices. As a designer, I know how crucial it is to pay close attention to detail, and I'd appreciate it if my bills and estimates reflected that.

Beatriz
Estudante (Brésil)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

Amazing

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it's been a good experience.

It is very practical and easy to use. It helps us in the organization of projects.

So far I have nothing to complain about. I am satisfied with the services offered.

lisa
Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Automotive Industry

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Exceptional!

We are a small business new in our field paymo was exactly what we needed to get up and running.

I can’t really say anything negative about paymo it is exactly what we needed.

Alternatives envisagées : QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à Paymo : We are a small company and realized quickbooks could integrate with paymo with ease when we grew larger.

Neal
Neal
King of All Cosmos (É.-U.)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

Paymo has grown, evolved, and expanded alongside of the needs of our business.

Commentaires : Seriously, everything! I mentioned time tracking earlier but Paymo also does project management, client management, invoicing, estimation, Zapier integration, scheduling, team tasking...and the list goes on and on.

Time tracking is seamlessly integrated into our current designer workflow. This allows us to calculate the actual time spent on the job so clients understand where their money is being spent. It also allows us to identify where we need to increase project costs (9/10 times it's with 'customer correspondence').

We've been with Paymo for over 10 years so it was a bit of a kick when they started charging for functionality like Gant Charts. We've always loved the complete 'soup-to-nuts' service that Paymo offered so when certain items were put behind another paywall it definitely stung a bit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alternatives envisagées : Trello, Basecamp et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Paymo : As we expanded our business to include larger, quick-turn clients, we needed a better way to track time spent on projects. We found Paymo and started to implement time tracking and project management. It wasn't long before we were using it for estimating, invoicing, and reporting payroll. Almost a decade later, the platform continues to amaze us with updates and support that we never would have received from other services. We've even had folks join our team from Nike/adidas that say Paymo is something they wish they had at their previous jobs.

Pourquoi passer à Paymo : It comes down to 'bread and butter' of time tracking and project management. We've since added Slack and Trello to our ranks, but have never found a better, more cost-effective way of managing our day-to-day operations than Paymo.

il y a 3 ans

Loved the "(9/10 times it's with customer correspondence)" part, Neal :) Besides Gantt Charts, the Business plan also comes with a Team Scheduling module, 100 GB of storage, and priority support. We found this plan to be more appealing to larger teams, that's why we've decided to include it in a separate plan. What specifically do you need from Gantt Charts, the ability to set dependencies or see task deadlines on a calendar? If it's the latter one, then I have some good news: we're going to launch a task calendar view in the near future, so stay tuned!

Leticia
Leticia
Co-founder and Creative Director (Brésil)
Design, 2-10 employés

Our main tool to run the business

Commentaires : We have been working with Paymo for more than 5 years now and over the years we've seen constant improvement with new features. It's a rich feature tool for a low price and it suits our company as no other does, not only in what they offer but in an intuitive and easy-to-use tool. The timer, invoices using the timesheet, team scheduling, sending estimates, all those make the difference in our business and has help us to save and make money.

The timer is the best feature of Paymo. We search a lot but none of the other tools allows us to easy time our work and bill our clients as Paymo, with an always-visible timer. And the ability to bill our clients with the timesheet completes our process perfectly.

It's lacking a client portal, where they have all information about their project and invoices

Alternatives envisagées : Harvest, Invoice Ninja et Toggl Track

Pourquoi passer à Paymo : The always-visible timer and invoicing with timesheet abilities.

il y a 3 ans

Time tracking FTW, Leticia - thank you :) I think there's a misunderstanding. The current client portal allows clients to view their invoices. Just be sure to add them as contacts too: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/900000-how-do-i-add-a-contact-to-a-client They can't see the project progress, something that is going to be fixed with the next release of the client portal. That will grant guest users in-app access. This is our #1 priority right now, so stay tuned! Kind regards, Marcel

mahmoud
mahmoud
ui ux designer (Égypte)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

best projects management app

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : overall my experience is awesome with this app I started to use it every hour of my day with it and track my projects and hours,

I like the design of your dashboard, good design makes me take a good journey with this app every thing is easy to reach and customize it , adding tasks and projects are very easy to do

I have a problem with the free trial when I try to add someone to the project I have an error cause this person uses that same app if you people can fix it it will be awesome and if you make a free version from it with only tasks, projects and time tracking it will be enough for most of the people like me cause I don't need the rest of all features right now

Arjun
Digital Marketing Manager (Turquie)
Verre, céramique et béton, 501-1 000 employés

Paymo have all you need on managing

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : From the day we started to use this software, its help us to our all tasks, project etc. seriously. We are really happy to Paymo is here.

Paymo is one of the best project management software in the market. Its super effective with thats have such a features which allow you to make all you need. Also easy usable and fair pricing.

Literally no any cons for Paymo is all i can say.

Martina
Head of Digital (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great overall management tool

5,0 il y a 7 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : I use paymo to structure tasks within a team's week, check that quotations are in line with working hours, manage day-by-day critical issues

Easy to use, complete, we manage all team's tasks having full supervision over the team's effort

As for the functions we need, there are no particular criticalities, it is a complete tool

Andrew
Managing Director (Afrique du Sud)

Paymo Review

Commentaires : Support is great!

The ease of use and ability to switch views of dashboards, tasks is great. The functionality of tracking time without using a third-party tool is also great.

No desktop or mobile version and cost is slightly higher than competition.

Alternatives envisagées : Trello, monday.com et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Paymo : Paymo was a lot more specific to our industry and was more user friendly.

Logiciel antérieur : monday.com

il y a 3 ans

Hi Andrew, Thank you for the kind words! We believe in the power of web and want to make Paymo accessible from everywhere, that's why we've opted for a web version. The only desktop apps that we have are the desktop widget and PaymoPlus - download them here: https://www.paymoapp.com/downloads-and-integrations/ As for the cost, it's a bit of a subjective matter. We couple task management with time tracking, planning, resource scheduling, invoicing, and leave planner - so we pretty much replace the cost of 3-4 apps on average. Not sure which competitors you've tested us against, so can't make a definitive comment. Cheers, Marcel

Ahmed
Planning and project control engineer (Jordanie)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

The best solutions for managing all project activities by all team members

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : For me, I see that Paymo has helped increase the productivity of all members of the work team, by reducing the time that was wasted on them in office work, and allocating more time to field work, which has a positive impact on the final result for sure.
I also find that Paymo helps companies produce realistic, executable programs, as everyone's participation in the formation of the work program will make all things become clearer to everyone, thus avoiding making mistakes that may cost losses in money and time.

Paymo is an advanced project management platform, providing modern solutions to enable you to achieve success in project management. Paymo enables users to deal with a group of tasks at the same time, which increases productivity and reduces time and effort, especially that which was done with office work by all members of the work team. As companies and organizations, especially the emerging ones, will benefit through their use of Paymo from following up their projects correctly at all stages, as it will help them create a work program, schedule all tasks and display them in an orderly manner using the Gaunt chart and also prepare quotes and invoices. The ready-made templates that Paymo provides to users, will enable them to use the software in line with their needs, depending on the nature of the projects they are working on. I also like in Paymo that it works as a database for the project, as the sum of the attachments that the work team includes for the tasks they are working on, will be an integrated archive of the project that we can refer to at any time.

There is nothing undesirable, the application is easy to use, the notification system and also the customization of tasks provided by Paymo work as required.

Ilan
Designer (Israël)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Software that surves me as a freelance individual for years.

Commentaires : I use Paymo since it's the first version. Back those days I used the Paymo Plus desktop app, recording absolutely everything I do on my computer. By the end of the day, I reorganized everything. It helped me to find "holes" in my schedule, where I spent too much time on social networks and the internet.
Today I plan my week, I collect data about my tasks, searching where can I improve myself. I see how many clients do I have since I started freelancing. All of them there! I manage who is an important client, which one is the most paying one.
I often use Timesheets set to a weekly view, so I can see how much I busy this week.
A homepage quickly shows all my tasks and a dashboard helps me to see my progress.

Paymo can serve big companies with a large number of users and departments. For me as an individual, Paymo is one place for managing my clients, projects, task, and time. One of the first and absolutely necessary things for me as a freelancer is good, simple to use time management tool. Paymo has an implemented live timer that is connected to all my tasks and projects of a specific client. Not less important is the ability to produce smart time reports I send to my clients and get paid by. Half of my tasks are in Hebrew, and Paymo works just great with RTL languages. This is crucial for my time of business. The report could be set by tasks, days, or other specific categories. The timer exists in the browsers when using the softer, but it also has a completely synchronized desktop app which I use for the most, and mobile app, which I use when I work outside my office.

Actually, Paymo has more features I'm sure I would use, like Gantt Chart, or Invoices, though this feature costs extra $19.95 per month and I prefer not to pay for it since it's not so necessary for my business.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Ilan, Appreciate the kind words :) You must be on an old plan, as Invoices are now available under the Small Office plan ($11.95/user/mo) and Gantt Charts under the Business one ($18.95/user/mo).

Jack Joseph
Jack Joseph
Owner (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy. Organized. Effective.

Commentaires : With Paymo I am able to solve problems and experience benefit. With the project tab I am able to see all of my projects, whether they be complete, inactive, archived, etc. I am also able to view tasks and task lists in different ways that allow me to effectively organize and plan my work day. Invoicing has become easier, as I am able to assign a client to an invoice and have it sent directly to the client's email address. Since my business is mostly run by rates, Paymo's time tracking feature along with the app helps me effectively track my time to charge my clients with the most accurate price. This also helps me with time sheets and time reporting, allowing me to plan for future clients to completely maximize profit.

Paymo's seamless design makes project management easy. With a simple menu sideline, it is easy to access all that your business needs to run in an organized and efficient manner. It is easy to add users, manage your subscription plan, view and add clients. Paymo's project tab is where you can view, manage, and assign projects and tasks to any user. Collaboration is EASY. And I love Paymo's Accounting tab also. Invoicing, expense input, estimates, and even recurring invoicing has never been simpler. I like how I was able to start with the free plan, then once my business grew I was able to easily switch to a more expansive plan.

I wish that I could have used more invoices in the free plan, just to grow my business a little bit more before spending more, but I am loving the subscription plan I am on at the moment.

il y a 3 ans

Glad to know that you're enjoying the full suite of Paymo, Jack :) We're working on a few goodies, like an improved client portal, a calendar task view, and a new mobile app release. So stay tuned!

Leonardo
Leonardo
Owner (Brésil)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

A reliable way to track your time and obligations

Commentaires : Nowadays I use it as the primary way of knowing where we stand in terms of workload and obligations. I can easily know what the team hast to do, and what are the tasks' statuses, and whether they are under budget.

What I like the most is how it helped me have a grasp of the worked time, which in turn helped me structure prices and give estimates and deadlines.

I use the team scheduling a lot, but I still miss the ability to navigate directly from a task to its booking.

Alternatives envisagées : Basecamp

Pourquoi passer à Paymo : Paymo had time tracking for free at the time

il y a 3 ans

A pleasure as always, Leonardo! You will soon be able to schedule bookings directly from the full task details, have sent you a screenshot already ;)

Colin
Director (R.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Deceptively well-designed app/software. Excellent value and clever too.

Commentaires : Do the free trial to see why. You'll get an initial impression that compared to the feature rich apps of Wrike, Asana, Basecamp, Teamwork and many others that Paymo is fairly simple. It is but it has some very-well considered functionality around user permissions, pricing and invoice/report generation. The user interface again looks simple but works great.
For us, what's great about Paymo is:
1. Pricing. Great at $4.95 per user. That's a real per user price. 1 user = $4.95 per month.
2. Additional users (we use many collaborators) can then be switched on/off as required.
3. Good user permissions (switch on/off admin, tasks, projects, invoices, estimates, expenses)
4. The general focus on user performance metrics/utilization (with a good dashboard + individual user metrics by hour, month, project and billed/unbilled time.
5. Fantastic, customisable client reporting and wrap-up invoicing with unlimited free client access to these features*.
*The invoice module ($9.95/month per account - which is great way to charge for this) monitors unbilled time with a one-click invoice generation button. That's a great feature whether you use Paymo to send (and receive payments) or not.
In similar fashion, the client report generation tool is cleverly set-up so you can group time/costs by client, user, projects, task lists, tasks, time, day or billed status as well as include the original budgets by project or tasks. For us that's a massive time-saver and a feature-set that not available or so quick and easy to manage on any other PM system we've tried.
The con's on the present feature list (hence why I've only rated Paymo 4 stars overall):
1. There's no easy to see/use UI control over project/task timescales.
2. Equally, no-billable tasks/reminders don't sit as well in the system.
3. Updates aren't realtime, another great Wrike feature.
4. There's no client/guest access to the project details (which I would have thought Paymo could add easily, by making making the default user status 'view only'.
5. Generally speaking Paymo isn't a slick or richly featured as other leading-class PMs.
However, as of May 4th 2016 there's a promise on Paymo's pricing page that Gantt charts, task scheduling and progress tracking is 'coming soon'. Would be great to know roughly what that means Paymo but those three features even if relatively simple but robust (in Paymo's style) would considerably round-off and build-out the Paymo App experience.

Alison
Tutor (Associate Lecturer) ()
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001-10 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Paymo pays for itself...

Commentaires : As a very small business - there are only the two of us - I needed a way to accurately track the time we were spending on client projects. Paymo does that for us in a very straightforward way, and the click-and-create reports mean that I can see the information I need for invoicing and get an overview of how we're working through the agreed hours very easily. Not only is our invoicing more accurate - nearly all our monthly invoices have increased as we're not forgetting the odd half-hour here and there - but I also have the answers to the 'what were we doing all day' questions when we spent time on non-chargeable tasks and I'm able to keep a better track of those tasks, too. (I don't use Paymo's invoicing facility - it seem straightforward enough, but I want to do all my accounting in one application to simplify the VAT process.)

Support is fantastic - I have only had to ask for help a couple of times, but when I do the built-in online help facility means I get an answer very quickly, using language I understand. The other thing that is great is the flexibility of the reporting module. One of my clients likes to see how we're using up the agreed project hours as we go through, so I have created a report just for him and given him the link. He's happy to be getting the information he needs to plan without my having to spend time getting it for him.

Most of the things that were on my wish list have been incorporated into recent releases. The only one I would still like would be the ability to share reports within the company - at the moment, I do a screenshot of the configuration and my employee copies it. It's not a huge issue, but it would be useful to be able to have personal and shared (company-wide) reports.

Jovana
Director (Serbie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Pay-me-More with Paymo

Commentaires : Though I still use other apps to track status of my projects, Paymo is irreplaceable for invoicing and time-tracking -- and most importantly these two functions are tied, so you are constantly reminded that time is ticking. It's simple and neat, and it takes little time to get familiar with the basics.

My two favorite features are invoicing and timer. Invoicing is neat, the design is simple and clean and your clients will like it. As for timer, it's dominating your screen, so it saves me from distractions of all kinds. Overall, what I like the best about this software is the blend of simplicity and feature-rich functionality.

Perhaps, the pricing can be more sensitive to freelancers, or adding a layer with less feature but more affordable. But nothing else, really.

il y a 2 ans

"Pay-me-More" is actually close to "get paid more", where the acronym comes from - thank you Jovana :) Just to be sure, if you're an NGO, you can benefit from a 50% discount. Just write us at support@paymoapp.com and send us a proof of your NGO status. Other than this, be sure to check our other time tracking tools as well: https://www.paymoapp.com/time-tracking/

Project Manager (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

Paymo is very user friendly and intuitive.

Commentaires : The software saved lots of time on repetative non-billable tasks. It gives us more control over data and helps us narrow our focus on the parts of projects that need more efficiency.

Paymo is easy to learn, manage, and use. The price is right for most any size company and the core features are well tuned. It has saved time when preparing timesheets each week and helps us track our hours very efficiently. In a service based industry, a software like Paymo takes the uncertainty out of knowing whether or not you are on target. The ability to gather vast amounts of data in seconds really has helped analyze our effectiveness at estimating and highlight areas for improvement. The software's permissions setup and general user interactions are much more suited to a company that has competent employees, unlike competitors like T-sheets (quickbooks). Other time trackers tend to assume the employees are incapable of managing their timesheet and set up a lot of rules that act as roadblocks to efficiency. Paymo maintains control without becoming overbearing.

The built-in invoicing feature is a little difficult to fully customize. It has "custom" options, but they are not full control. It does allow for custom coding for invoice generation which we are doing now, but this requires someone on staff who is fairly well versed in HTML and other scripts/codes. I wish that Paymo would talk directly with a desktop version of Quickbooks, but it does work with Quickbooks Online through Zapier Apps.

Luis Daniel
Luis Daniel
Consultor en Tecnologías de Marketing Digital (Salvador)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Ideal tool for project management from small companies to big ones

Commentaires : I'm solving the business problems of:
- having all the project planning and content in one single place
- tracking the time

I like the user interface, is very clean and friendly. it takes less than 5 minutes to understand how everything works which is a great advantage to train other people to use this tool. I love how you can organize all the tasks, content and planning for each project. I've been using this software for about 5 years now and will definetely recommend it to others.

I don't like that they still don't have an easy to use mobile app that shows all the content of a project. the mobile app is very limited. I hope that they can improve and give the mobile development a higher priority since we live in a mobile world these days. There's no way to capture screenshots of what other employees are doing or measuring the productivity

Csaba
Art Director (Hongrie)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Lightweight and easy-to-use time management app

Commentaires : I'm using Paymo mostly for time tracking, but it is also great to have reports ranging back for years and I love to have all the statistics easily accessible. Paymo has become an invaluable part of my daily business life.

I love the ease of use when it comes to time tracking. I usually jump between projects and the app makes it really easy to switch between jobs. The 5-min idle time reminder is great as well.

At first there were too few options for project statuses, but as the software evolved, this feature was added. At this point I don't really have any issues with the software.

il y a 3 ans

Koeszi Csaba, for the review! You can in fact customize the idle time detection to be however long you want :) Btw, we've just launched a new feature that lets you copy/paste time entries under timesheets, check it out! Thank you, Marcel

Danielle
Danielle
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)

Great Product Must Have

Commentaires : Being able to track the hours and what project goes to which client has been so helpful.

As a graphic designer who needs to keep track of hours, I have always been able to depend on Paymo to keep accurate track of my time. Being able to send the data to my clients is a plus.

I had some issues with the desktop app so I started using it directory from the site to track time.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Danielle, Glad that we can help you with time tracking The desktop widget is stable, you can go ahead and download the latest version here: https://www.paymoapp.com/downloads-and-integrations/ Good news, the web timer is going to be updated as well - so stay tuned!

Juan Pablo
Founding Partner (Mexique)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Paymo is an invaluable tool for Law Firms.

It allows our clients to know the time we dedicate to each of their cases. Clients can review the expenses generated by their affairs. The Law Firm knows how much time we dedicate to the affairs of each of our clients, and allows us to detect how complicated or simple an issue is. We can assign new lawyers to each case in a simple and intuitive way. The reports are easy to read and of great quality for our clients. Its mobile tools are simple to use. The software for the computer is simple and intuitive. It has plans and prices that are adapted for each work team.

Some sections are not translated completely into Spanish, as is the case of Team Scheduling, but this has met all our expectations.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Juan Pablo, We're currently working on improving the translations and we're rewarding users that help. For more details, please get in touch with us by using the in app help button.

Isaac
Isaac
Digital Marketing Director + Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Project Management + Timekeeper App!

Commentaires : Overall the experience has been great. Their system is consistent and stable and has never failed me in 5+ years.

When I started with Paymo I needed a solid timekeeper app for my client work. They were a great option so I went with them and eventually started using more project management features. Today Paymo is an essential part of my work from timekeeping, project + client management & invoicing.

I never really had any dislikes with the software, it really fulfilled everything I needed and currently need with it's features!

il y a 3 ans

Thank you, Isaac! An improved client portal with in-app access users is something we're actively developing, so stay tuned!

Joanna
Joanna
Executive Assistant (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great for Monitoring Productivity

Commentaires : Paymo is great for tracking our team's productivity and making sure that we keep on track with numerous projects.

Paymo is a great tool for keeping track of project work and team efficiency.

Switching between projects/tasks in the smaller window can be fiddly. Also having to click start/stop twice each time is a little frustrating.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your thoughts, Joanna! If you're minimizing the web browser window, be sure to collapse the menu and second column for more screen space. You can also track time manually or use PaymoPlus, our automatic time tracker that sits in your background and tracks activities on your behalf :) Try it out: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/888726-what-is-paymo-plus