15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Paymo

Paymo est une solution en ligne complète dédiée aux entreprises et aux travailleurs indépendants travaillant sur différents projets qui permet de gérer les projets du début à la fin.

En savoir plus sur Paymo

Avantages :

The customer support is RAPID and knowing that I'm speaking to good humans is that authentic extra that many other platforms lack.

Inconvénients :

The timeline for viewing schedules was very hard to use and my team and I just oped to ignore our managers push to use Paymo's timeline scheduling and use google calendar.

Paymo - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,6
Service client
4,7
Fonctionnalités
4,5
Rapport qualité-prix
4,6

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,7/10

Paymo a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 687 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Paymo ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (687)

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

J'adore Paymo !

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : J'ai exploré de nombreux logiciels de gestion de temps, mais Paymo m'a vraiment impressionnée. Sa simplicité d'utilisation pour le suivi du temps et des dépenses, ainsi que son interface personnalisable, en font un choix idéal pour les individus et les petites entreprises. On y retrouve divers autres outils sympathiques. Cependant, certaines fonctionnalités comme l'invitation de collaborateurs et le suivi du kilométrage manquent. Globalement, c'est un outil prometteur pour la gestion de projet.

Avantages :

Paymo est simple à utiliser, il faut le reconnaître, surtout pour le suivi de temps et de dépense. Son interface simple et personnalisable m'a vraiment séduit. Le logiciel permet un suivi du temps avec une option de minuterie en ligne et visualisation de la répartition du temps, ce qui est assez pratique. Vous pouvez mettre en place des traqueurs de temps pour plusieurs projets et tous les suivre depuis un dashbord et ça c'est cool !

Inconvénients :

Il faut avouer qu'en entendant Paymo on ne pense pas à un tracker de temps mais plutot à un outil de paiement en ligne ce qui est assez bizarre lorsqu'on en parle à une personne qui ne le connaît pas. Parfois, on peut se perdre dans les configurations pour les tiers et surtout au niveau des rapports. Aussi, quelques outils complémentaires pourraient rendre le logiciel plus complet.

mandiaye
gerant (Sénégal)
Art, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

gestion des taches ...

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : la gestion des tâches, le suivi du temps et la génération de rapports. Les utilisateurs apprécient également sa facilité d'utilisation et son interface utilisateur conviviale.

Avantages :

Gestion des tâches et des projets : Paymo offre des outils pour la planification, l'organisation et le suivi des tâches et des projets, permettant une meilleure collaboration et une meilleure productivité.

Inconvénients :

Coût : Paymo n'est pas gratuit et les coûts peuvent augmenter si vous avez besoin de fonctionnalités plus avancées ou si vous avez une grande équipe.

Miguel joseph
Miguel joseph
QHSE (Congo-Brazzaville)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Génie civil, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Planification des projets et tâches

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Une application qui m'aide dans le service dans la planification des tâches à réaliser

Avantages :

Paymo est un programme complet de facturation et de tenue de registres, flexible et simple à utiliser. Avantages : Il est basé sur le Web, donc je peux y accéder n'importe où. Les tableaux et graphiques sont parfaits pour les personnes visuelles. Les instructions

Inconvénients :

L'application présente des fonctionnalités avantageuses. Le petit soucis c'est le codage des couleurs pour les différents tâches sont un peu complexe a l'utilisation

Jelena
Jelena
Founder (Serbie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

My time and sanity saver!

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I've increased my productivity with Paymo's Kanban board view, combined with Table view, and saved TONS of hours on admin, invoicing, timesheets, client and project management. Just this time saving alone pays off the monthly subscription. Sanity and nerves saving is the bonus! :) Why? Because Paymo helped me maintain good client relationships, timesheet transparency and great records&data representation for a client. So when a client comes up with a random question about a specific task, Paymo's records make finding (and presenting) a specific information or record so much easier, transparent and more reliable.

Avantages :

Paymo has been a lifesaver in many business management areas: project management, client management, time tracking, accounting. With built-in budgeting, time tracking, expense tracking, estimate calculations, professional invoicing and getting paid online (and on time!), different project 'views' (list, table, board for kanban, gantt), extensive filters, dashboard and insights, resource scheduling, live time reports, client portal - and all that in one app - it's a sanity saver! One of the things I also personally quite appreciate is the professional and clean look of the invoices (and how easy it is for clients to pay them online). With a click of a button, you can add the unbilled time/fees for a specific time period and/or projects to an invoice. Paymo does all that heavy admin stuff for you and it has saved me a lot of time! Cherry on the top: all invoice items are presented so neatly and professionally, so that my clients can see exactly everything I've worked on for them and what I'm billing them for, as well as how much time is tracked for each project and task. And Payoneer, in addition to PayPal/Stripe/Authorize.Net payment gateways is a big plus! It's brilliant. The moment I first tried it, I could immediately feel that Paymo is the tool designed for actual freelancers in mind, whether you work on a project basis, or a pay-as-you-go basis. It's not complex, and all the features it has are just *right*. Exactly what I need. And it's getting even better!

Inconvénients :

I wish the app was just a little bit faster, but I read somewhere that they already have this improvement on their roadmap. Still, if you ask me, it's totally worth the wait for every new feature and improvement their team is cooking for us :)

Réponse de l'équipe de Paymo

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Jelena <3 Speed improvements are already something that we're addressing. Stay tuned for more goodies such as a task calendar view, improved mobile app with team collaboration features and guest access. Cheers, Marcel

Vicky
CEO (Suède)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent task- and time tracking software for small agencies

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

Task management and time tracking is baked into ONE system so you pay once, not for two different systems. Easy to use like Asana, but packed with more functionality, like Clickup – but much better than either.

Inconvénients :

Paymo can’t (yet) set a price per word for invoicing articles, and due to legal requirements in the UK, I have to export invoices to Quickbooks and send them from there rather than directly from Paymo.

Cameron
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Monopolize you cause you can't export ANYTHING easily

2,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Would NOT recommend it to anyone who has even the slightest of "outside the box" process for projects or billing/invoices.

Avantages :

Yet another system that after several months of use only did what we needed it too at 75% of the way, then AFTER buying into the "huge discount" and special they had going, did I find out they do not allow refunds at all! If you put ANY data into the system and ever need to export it for any reasons ...find a data entry person and hope you didn't enter a lot of information because unless you are a developer that can setup custom API's...your info is stuck in their system! You can enter clients, companies, etc. and change view to "Table" and see it in table mode, but that view still only gives you the general company information, NOT the contacts for that company and that is 1 of 2, yes that is right 2 places in the entire system of everything you may have entered where you can download/export that view into Excel/CSV file....everything else is PDF if you are lucky!! If you are a VERY small, VERY basic bookkeeping/accounting freelancer (NO TEAM, just you and very basic billing) - fine, it may work...but if you have more than 1 person in your team other than you, have different rates or even the SLIGHTEST out of the norm billing or cycles...GOOD LUCK!!! I am furious with this system after being told what it could do and I explained in detail, and "oh yeah, that is not a problem at all"...only to find out, everything I explained about what we needed, went in one ear and out the other just to make the sale...now I have a barely usable system and wasted $$$$!!

Inconvénients :

Can't export anything unless you have a developer standing bye. System is very "inside the box" thinking even after being told it would easily do what I had explained that I needed it to do support seems to take longer than usual and they are quick to respond with an answer that has NOTHING to do with what you originally asked (bots maybe?!?!) Can't get a refund, no matter how many lies they told you to make the sale in the first place!!!

Réponse de l'équipe de Paymo

il y a 4 ans

Hi Cameron, Sorry to see you disappointed. Our goal is to help you improve the way you work, not to sell you on something. Indeed, you can export client, project, user lists, as well as time reports in csv format - invoices and Gantt Charts are available in PDF only. However, due to the fact that there's no standardised data structure for project management data, the only practical way to export it is via our API. And no, we're no bots, and don't force anyones hand to make a sale.

George
Web Developer (Roumanie)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Unveiling the Power of Paymo's Project Management Suite

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

Paymo offers a comprehensive suite of project management tools that have truly streamlined our workflow. What I like most about Paymo is its user-friendly interface, which makes it incredibly easy for our team to collaborate effectively. The time tracking feature is particularly helpful, allowing us to accurately monitor project progress and allocate resources efficiently. Overall, Paymo has significantly increased our productivity and organization, making it an indispensable tool for our business.

Inconvénients :

While Paymo offers a range of valuable features, there are a few areas where it could improve. While the existing templates are useful, having more flexibility to tailor them to our specific needs would be beneficial. Additionally, the mobile app interface could be more intuitive, as navigating certain features feels slightly clunky compared to the desktop version. Finally, while the customer support is generally responsive, there have been instances where resolution times could be quicker. Despite these minor drawbacks, Paymo remains a valuable tool for our team's project management needs.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

I found Paymo and never looked back

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I love it! I recommend this to those who are looking for easy to manage and straightforward platform for time, project, and task management and invoicing.

Avantages :

I love the ease of use and how the features suit all my needs (tasks management, time tracking, invoicing, project management, time reports). It’s super user-friendly and pretty straightforward.

Inconvénients :

Top of mind room for improvement would be the Time Reports view. I hope when I archive reports, it won’t appear on the sidebar anymore. It just seems to cluttered seeing everything there. What I’m doing is filtering but I hope there’s a fixed solution there.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Efficient Project Management Done Easily

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Reliable and powerful project management solution that has positively impacted our team's productivity

Avantages :

Paymo's interface is clean and intuitive with great time tracking capacibilities.

Inconvénients :

Lack of ability to really link tasks together easily

Betsy
Betsy
Independent Contractor (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Paymo - Efficient and Cost Effective!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

I use Paymo mostly for time tracking and invoicing, but also for tracking expenses. Paymo makes it a breeze to track my time and then invoice my clients - with one click, all the time I've entered is populated in my invoice and I can even choose to include a summary of my time entry notes if needed. Their Support team is also super responsive and helpful when I've had questions.

Inconvénients :

Nothing! Very happy with this platform.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Paymo works!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Very good. We have used a far more expensive program with far less results.

Avantages :

The simple nature and uncomplicated user experience means the team are more likely to use it effectively

Inconvénients :

Report is good but hope to create dashboards soon

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good Service, Good Support, Great Pricing

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Easy, Quick to use, remains cost effective

Avantages :

Quick Support response, always courteous.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes I can't find what I need and have to ask support

Lee
Lee
Freelancer (R.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great tool for small business

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It's been a seamless and easy to use experience with no major hassles.

Avantages :

I like that Paymo has everything included without the need to purchase another bit of software.

Inconvénients :

I would have liked contract management included.

David
Creative Director (R.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Tracking time and managing payments with agility

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Back in 2009 we started a fledgling web design company called FreshSpark Creative. Paymo was just starting out and seeking customers, help and ideas. We were able to request certain features which were implemented, the foundations of what would become an excellent working relationship. In 2012 I started my second company and we had 5 full time staff using the platform in 2016. As we became VAT registered we were unfortunately forced to use Xero for our billing to comply with UK regs, but that only demonstrated how good Paymo was - Xero is incredibly sluggish, lots of micromanagement and lacks the quality of design which we strive to portray as a business. We modified the set up of our business to help deal with the issues caused by Brexit and I once again use Paymo for all time keeping and billing. Paymo has been a constant in my professional life as a business director, alongside Google Mail and Google Cal.

Avantages :

Fast and effective management of time and resources. I love how easy it is to log time, create invoices and complete all my accounting obligations as a UK business owner quickly and stylishly.

Inconvénients :

I guess my biggest dislike is the new timesheets view, the hitboxes on the time entries seem to be slightly out of sync with the visual modules. Also as I have been using the software for over 10 years, there is a lot of old data which I cannot remove in bulk.

Réponse de l'équipe de Paymo

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, David! We also have a Google Calendar integration, check it here: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/3545290-google-calendar-integration As for time tracking, you can now copy/paste time records inside the timesheets area - be sure to try it out! Please submit the bulk time entry selection suggestion on our community forum: https://community.paymoapp.com/ Usually, the most upvoted ones get built. Thank you again, Marcel

Taylor
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Paymo is the Best Task-Managing Platform I've Used

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall Paymo is the best task managing platform I've used. It's clean, simple and user friendly. I would definitely recommend Paymo to other companies.

Avantages :

I like the flexibility of Paymo. Things are tailored to each day because it makes planning out large projects easier. It also allows for more productivity because we can see what needs to get done for each client right on the main screen. Paymo is also clean and pleasing to look at.

Inconvénients :

Something I would like to see improved is the "Progress" settings. As a design/web development company, we have a lot of projects that need to get approved by multiple people so we constantly have dozens of tasks pending/stuck. If there could be a section made specifically for stuck/pending/follow up tasks just to make our Home page less cluttered that would be helpful.

Réponse de l'équipe de Paymo

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Taylor! I think there's a fix to your problem: project status. You can customize them as you wish to better reflect your process: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/977872-how-to-use-project-statuses Then filter after them for a top-level view of what you're interested:https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/888757-how-do-i-filter-projects-by-status Did you try them out? We can hear each other at support@paymoapp.com :)

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great tool for tracking time on multiple projects and clients.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I have had a good overall experience with Paymo. It efficiently does what I need it to do - track time. In the future I may take advantage of other features. When I have needed help, the support team has always been quick to respond.

Avantages :

Right now I only use Paymo to track time on various projects for different clients. I love that I can easily run a timer for a specific project and client right from the mobile app and manually adjust the logged times as needed (e.g., reduce the time logged if I forget to stop the timer). I also like that there are various options for adding time in addition to using the timer. For example, you can make a manual timesheet entry, or enter time 'in bulk' (without tying it to a specific timeframe).

Inconvénients :

The time reports functionality can be a little confusing. There are a lot of variables to choose from, and the resulting report doesn't always seem to match up with the options I check.

David
Director (Australie)
Design, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best I've found for the my industry

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Excellent - great value for money, scalable if I need more users, and really easy to use.

Avantages :

I've found that the user interface and features available in Paymo out perform other software available.

Inconvénients :

I did like that you can create online signed contracts on Bonsai - this was great for the design industry as I tend to have ongoing contracts with clients.

Réponse de l'équipe de Paymo

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, David! Do you mind upvoting this feature suggestion about contracts on our community forum: https://community.paymoapp.com/t/client-e-sign-contracts-and-agreements/221 Usually, the most upvoted ones get built. Thank you, Marcel

Tichaona Redemptor
Tichaona Redemptor
Chief information officer (Afrique du Sud)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Paymo is designed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Paymo is that it is a useful and comprehensive software for managing projects, time tracking, invoicing, and billing. It has many features that can help freelancers and small businesses to plan, execute, and deliver their work efficiently and accurately.

Avantages :

Paymo helps you automate your invoicing process by setting up recurring invoices, late payment reminders, and thank you notes.

Inconvénients :

It does not have a native mobile app, only a web app that is not very responsive on small screens.

Mohammad
Software Developer (Jordanie)
Logiciels, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Paymo is your project management partner.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : One of the best project management and task management applications and I do recommend people to try it as there is a free way to use it at the beginning and if you like it then you can get more features and pay.

Avantages :

The time tracking feature in Paymo is really great. The dashboards they have are even greater.

Inconvénients :

There are limitations with the mobile application in functionality compared to my desktop application.

Pérocheau
Mechanical designer (France)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best app i know for invoicing and and managing your projects for entrepreneurs

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've been using Paymo for more than 2 years now, and still the best bank for the buck I know for what I need, That is make estimates and invoices, sometimes bill them trough stripes, Managing my projects and also tracking time spent on each tasks and projects.

Avantages :

Paymo is very flexible, It let me create easily estimates and transform them into invoice once the contract is signed, I also use it to track my time spent on each projects with their neat app, and all of that for a really inexpensive price.

Inconvénients :

If I was nitpicking I would say the project management part lack a bit of personalization and is still a bit clunky to use for my taste, and I would love an integration with notion.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Awesome issue management software with good time tracking

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I would recommend this service to every middle sized company, which is looking for a good solid isseu tracking software.

Avantages :

The time tracking and the desktop app for tracking are one of the best I've seen so far. This is one of the major point we choose this service of others. The issue mgmt and reports are also quite handy.

Inconvénients :

The resource management could be improved and also some minor bugs.

Réponse de l'équipe de Paymo

il y a 5 ans

Hey there, Our team scheduler is our spear-of-attack so to say, hence it's being constantly updated. Just recently, we've launched a remaining hours feature that allows you to see the available bookable hours at a project and user level in a simpler format: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/3578183-view-at-a-glance-the-remaining-hours-at-a-project-and-user-level Expect more updates in this direction, like the ability to directly book a resource from the full task details. Cheers!

Ilan
Designer (Israël)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Software that surves me as a freelance individual for years.

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I use Paymo since it's the first version. Back those days I used the Paymo Plus desktop app, recording absolutely everything I do on my computer. By the end of the day, I reorganized everything. It helped me to find "holes" in my schedule, where I spent too much time on social networks and the internet.
Today I plan my week, I collect data about my tasks, searching where can I improve myself. I see how many clients do I have since I started freelancing. All of them there! I manage who is an important client, which one is the most paying one.
I often use Timesheets set to a weekly view, so I can see how much I busy this week.
A homepage quickly shows all my tasks and a dashboard helps me to see my progress.

Avantages :

Paymo can serve big companies with a large number of users and departments. For me as an individual, Paymo is one place for managing my clients, projects, task, and time. One of the first and absolutely necessary things for me as a freelancer is good, simple to use time management tool. Paymo has an implemented live timer that is connected to all my tasks and projects of a specific client. Not less important is the ability to produce smart time reports I send to my clients and get paid by. Half of my tasks are in Hebrew, and Paymo works just great with RTL languages. This is crucial for my time of business. The report could be set by tasks, days, or other specific categories. The timer exists in the browsers when using the softer, but it also has a completely synchronized desktop app which I use for the most, and mobile app, which I use when I work outside my office.

Inconvénients :

Actually, Paymo has more features I'm sure I would use, like Gantt Chart, or Invoices, though this feature costs extra $19.95 per month and I prefer not to pay for it since it's not so necessary for my business.

Réponse de l'équipe de Paymo

il y a 4 ans

Hi Ilan, Appreciate the kind words :) You must be on an old plan, as Invoices are now available under the Small Office plan ($11.95/user/mo) and Gantt Charts under the Business one ($18.95/user/mo).

Ahmed
Planning and project control engineer (Jordanie)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

The best solutions for managing all project activities by all team members

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : For me, I see that Paymo has helped increase the productivity of all members of the work team, by reducing the time that was wasted on them in office work, and allocating more time to field work, which has a positive impact on the final result for sure.
I also find that Paymo helps companies produce realistic, executable programs, as everyone's participation in the formation of the work program will make all things become clearer to everyone, thus avoiding making mistakes that may cost losses in money and time.

Avantages :

Paymo is an advanced project management platform, providing modern solutions to enable you to achieve success in project management. Paymo enables users to deal with a group of tasks at the same time, which increases productivity and reduces time and effort, especially that which was done with office work by all members of the work team. As companies and organizations, especially the emerging ones, will benefit through their use of Paymo from following up their projects correctly at all stages, as it will help them create a work program, schedule all tasks and display them in an orderly manner using the Gaunt chart and also prepare quotes and invoices. The ready-made templates that Paymo provides to users, will enable them to use the software in line with their needs, depending on the nature of the projects they are working on. I also like in Paymo that it works as a database for the project, as the sum of the attachments that the work team includes for the tasks they are working on, will be an integrated archive of the project that we can refer to at any time.

Inconvénients :

There is nothing undesirable, the application is easy to use, the notification system and also the customization of tasks provided by Paymo work as required.

Leonardo
Architect (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Simple and beautiful online solution to handle my small design business time tracking needs.

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : The main reason for switching to this software is that it allowed my entire team to track time. After using the software for a few months, there have been several benefits from using the software:
- Interface is very clean and allows to track much more data that I was able to do before.
- As stated in the pros, one of the best feature of the software is that it allows users to create task lists individual for each project. This allows our office to set up each project exactly per the contract. This keeps a tight control on the time spent on the project and allows tracking of additional services that are not part of the original contract.
- I am working on the invoice template for the office. If i am able to set this up correctly, invoicing time would be reduced significantly each month.
- The ability to track time directly out of the windows environment is great.
- I am not using the time tracking feature on my phone, mostly because i spend a lot of time sitting at a desk, however other people in the office are using this feature and are happy with it.
- Next step for us is to start implementing control on billable hours per user. This will allow us to control billable time and help organize employee time and work.

Avantages :

I have looked at several options for my company and decided on Paymo for the following reasons: - The software has a very clean and intuitive interface - One of the best features is how you can customize how projects are set up and tracked. You generate a task list that is checked off as you move trough the project. This is an amazing feature that organizes the project while it tracks it. It took a lot of effort to re-design how my company tracks project but in the end I am very happy with results. - Pricing system is fair and scalable. - The software comes with a windows desktop application. It also has a more advanced feature where it automatically calculates how your time is used -I have not tired this yet because I don't think it would work for my office. - The ability to enter the time on a weekly calendar is fantastic. The software also has a bulk time add feature if needed. - I am able to export all of the data in CSV format - You are able to invoice directly out of the software - I have not been able to set up this feature yet but i am working with the support team to figure out how to make it work for my company. - The software has several features that I have not been able to implement yet. - Customer support has been great, answer is usually within an hour or two directly from the developers.

Inconvénients :

Below is a list of some of the limitations i have encountered using the software. - The calendar time-sheet input is great, but it should allow drag-paste feature. This would make entering time so much faster. Not a deal breaker, because in the end time input is fairly quick. - I was not able to import the data from my previous time-sheet software. I would like to see the option to import bulk time from an excel spreadsheet if needed. This is not a critical feature, but I have several years worth of data, that for now have to keep in a different software. - The software comes with some standard invoice formats, it does take some effort to create custom templates. Architectural service invoices tend to be fairly complicated, I have not been able to set up the invoices as I would like yet. Support is working with me on this issue, so hopefully I can report back once I have it all setup. - You can create custom reports for anything you want, so getting the data out is not a problem however I find that the process is a bit more tedious than what I was accustomed to before. To be fair I still need to learn the software.

Réponse de l'équipe de Paymo

il y a 6 ans

Hi Leonardi, You can use click and drag in Timesheets in the Day and Week view to create new time entries. Data can be imported/exported by using our API. You can also clone time reports, so after you get your desired settings for one report, you can clone it and only change some of the settings.

Sarah
Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

I love Paymo

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, really great and I love the customer service where real people talk to me in a coherent way!

Avantages :

It took me a while to find the right invoicing & time tracking app, but now that I've settled on Paymo, I can finally put that part of my business at rest and let it just work for me in the background. I love how easy it is to set up a new client and track the time worked for them. I use the invoicing every month and even have some recurring invoices. It seems that every feature that I want is already covered by Paymo and then some. This product is easy to use and looks professional. I also love that it sends automatic reminders to clients who haven't paid on time, so I don't have to think about it.

Inconvénients :

I do recall that sometimes on my invoices I'd like to see listed what dates I worked on a particular job. I don't think I've been able to get invoices to show that yet, so perhaps that feature doesn't exist or I can't figure out how to turn it on.