Avis clients sur Tipalti

En savoir plus sur Tipalti

Configurez l'accès aux données, établissez les droits des signataires, protégez grâce à un contrôle continu, prévenez la fraude et réduisez les risques grâce aux contrôles des comptes fournisseurs.

En savoir plus sur Tipalti

I also appreciate being able to create unique Payee ID's.

Additionally, at times we're struggling with duplicate records since duplicate detection is based on ID and email.

Tipalti - Notes

Tipalti a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 105 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Tipalti ?

Eran
Eran
CFO (Israël)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Approve.com put us one step closer to adopting big-company workflows, without the complexity

Commentaires : my pain was mid-management were buying products without an organized approval workflow, and without them having transperancy as to how much of their budget is left on a monthly basis. I was afraid of implementing a process using our ERP as it's not friendly enough and I want to be an enabler of my peers - Approve.com definitely hit my sweet spot with their offering.

- easy to onborad all the different stakeholders, no more approvals on slack or emails - transparecny on Actual vs. Budget for every stakeholder - suppliers onboarding saved us hours of the finance team every month

- missing vitual credit cards - emails layout doesn't look good, images are too big etc. (I'm using MS outlook)

Jill
Controller (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 11-50 employés

International Payments Made Easy

Commentaires : Tipalti's implementation and support teams have been great throughout. We have realized cost savings in both personnel costs and foreign transaction fees. Tipalti has put our finance department one step closer to our goal of operational excellence.

We love the user friendly interface and the ease of navigating around the system. Tipalti makes it easy to quickly view status of payments and invoices. Having one payment run for international and domestic payments reduces time and costs. It is fantastic having a completely paperless payable process!

The OCR feature is just Ok. There is still a thorough invoice review by our internal accounting team. I have noticed over time that it is getting smarter. During implementation, registering vendors on the software was more work than anticipated, but we appreciate the fact that electronic validation of W-9s helps minimize work for our staff now.

Alternatives envisagées : AvidXchange, Stampli, Bill.com et SAP Concur

Pourquoi passer à Tipalti : International payments and was the most user friendly

l’année dernière

Hi Jill, Your positive and thorough review is so uplifting! Thank you for rating Tipalti a 10/10. It sounds like we have a little more to improve with the OCR technology, but also it's great to know that you're seeing improvements since you first started using Tipalti. We hope to continue making improvements to stay a perfect 10 for your team's workflow.

Lisa
Finance Director (Islande)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2-10 employés

Software selection proves a success

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, we are thrilled with selecting the right product for our business case. The staff are extremely helpful and flexible in ensuring it can meet our requirements with some tailoring as required.

The ability to process invoices from time of receipt to actual payment. Ability to handle multi-entity as well as handling of invoice management for a HNW individual.

UI not always that strong - could use some improvements in the structure of the tool and the user interface.

Alternatives envisagées : Yokoy

Pourquoi choisir Tipalti : Not scalable

Logiciel antérieur : Gmail et Airtable

Pourquoi passer à Tipalti : Yokoy doesn´t offer payment capabilities. Business Central just a bit heavy and not in line with our company size.

Bronson
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Not a great solution combined with Teampay

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it started out pretty good. As volume started to pick up and required purchase orders to be created through Teampay, we started seeing blatant sync/connection issues with Netsuite.

The software functions pretty well on it's own, and handles invoice processing and vendor payment easily.

We had a ton of issues with our connection between Teampay/Tipalti/Netsuite. We were sold Tipalti and Teampay as a package deal and they definitely have not lived up to the promise. Both softwares would function better on their own, but they need each other to be a full end to end procurement software.

Alternatives envisagées : Airbase

Pourquoi passer à Tipalti : Tipalti was Netsuite partner of the year and seemed a bit more mature.

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés

E2E payment solutions

4,0 il y a 3 mois

CSV-based transaction files provide more distinguished adaptability. Our licensing software generates fees that may be simply formatted to coordinate with the transaction file's specifications. Tipalti has lessened the time it takes to collect and disperse quarterly royalties from days to hours.

Among my complaints is that it is impossible to notify the approver that a rejected approval claim has been submitted. It might be helpful if invoices could be added to a pending payment order so customer can see the progress easily.

HR & OPS (Israël)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Great solution for our needs!

Commentaires : My experience was just as I expected. it was easy to handle and to extract data from. it simplifies the procurement process for us as a cross global organisation and we can use one platform and get rid of the ticketing system which is not so easy to handle and to follow.

What I like the most in this app that it simplifying the process of procurement for us and it is such an intuitive app to work with.

For my opinion the issue is not the SW itself is it to educate the other departments that needs to use this app and transfer all the data there. the integration with other apps in our orgnization were great and run smoothly.

Valter
Head of Payments (Malte)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Tipalti as a pristine gateway

Commentaires : Overall, the software and business is exceeding expectations and can be a value to any company in e-commerce or other financial obligation settlement needs.

The streamlined and ergonomic interface, together with global reach and end-user CRMs, make the payment obligations such an easy task, it's pratically effortless.

Ocassional payments stuck with less calrity on the reasoning.

Shahar
Product Manager (Israël)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 501-1 000 employés

Approve E2E Solution

Approve provides a quick integratetion solution that covers the mains procurement requirements, it helps us as a grown company to formalize our procurement process, provide online visibility of the requests, budget, and status easily in one place. Great product with a great team that cares for the customer requests and understand the needs that can improve Approve - can't wait for the new functions!

Waiting for Invoice integration solutions, this will be awesome

Alternatives envisagées : Coupa Business Spend Management et NetSuite

Pourquoi passer à Tipalti : Provide a quick solution to the major of our needs and match price

Daysi Aileen
Daysi Aileen
Senior Staff Accountant (République dominicaine)
Sports, 51-200 employés

Tipalti AP Solution Review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, it's been a great experience. It's easy to use, the implementation process was all good and going through the platform is very smooth and user friendly. It has QBO integration, which facilitates the coding in our accounting system, saving us a lot of time.

It's very user friendly, and gives you control of everything that goes on. As well is very easy to generate reports and the support team is very responsive and helpful.

There's some minimum for payments to specific countries that is kind of a limitation for the staff we have there which lead us to use other platforms. The 1099s have to be processed manually when working on the end of year filing.

Ahmet Yakup
Sales Marketing Manager (Turquie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Useful App

5,0 il y a 3 mois

it really helped me in my sales work. I saw its effect in my account works. I'm sure users will be satisfied.

Except for a few minor mistakes, I just found the customer service flawed, other than that it was a good experience.

Eric
VP Product (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

Great way to pay worldwide

Commentaires : We've used Tipalti since their early days and have been very happy with the services and features. I was looking for a way to pay our research contractors who live worldwide. We've paid people in more than 100 countries and with that needed to improve the efficiency of the process. We also had a concern that our worldwide payments are in compliance with money transfer regulations.
Tipalti brought a terrific money transfer solution that's very efficient and supports a variety of payment options. We implemented Tipalti into our payment process and have since transferred millions of dollars worldwide.

Our researchers love the lower fees compared to just PayPal payments and the variety of money transfer choices. It's dependable and our researchers get paid in a dependable manner. The ability to capture payment details and tax forms without the headache of PCI compliance has been a big help for us.

Sometimes it would be nice if more of the configuration options were available in the actual application. There are some choices and options that are not easily known unless you go back and forth with support.

Catina
Accounts Payable Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 51-200 employés

My POINT of view...

I like the new ACH Debit feature that allows us to save time from manually transferring funds from our bank to Tipalti. This saves us a great deal of time! I also appreciate being able to create unique Payee ID's.

One of the issues I have is when you need to cancel an approval request, you are not able to let the approver know that the request has been cancelled. I It would be nice to be able to add bills to a payment order that has already been scheduled. No option to chat with the Support team when needing to reach out to them. It appears the only way to reach them is via email.

CFO (Israël)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Great Product & Service

Commentaires : using tipalti has solved the administrative burden of managing payees and their payment info, allows for easy process of payments, additional users (account managers) have access and can easily understand and provide support to payees (including information on payments - paid or pending) without needing to connect account managers to company's accounting software (which is more complicated to use)

ease of use, manages supplier payments in logical and comprehensive way - allowing to see current status and allows for payment planning, streamlines invoice approval process for payees, reduces significantly administrative effort to manage payee bank info (and tax-related docs), simple and easy process to issue payments

some additional flexibility on managing customization of payments and ability to see in single view the unpaid balance of payees

Vilim
AP Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés

Tipalti review

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall Tipalti is great software and help us with our AP processl.

We use Tipalti for AP and it is working great as they provide great approval work flow and payment process.

One of the issues is reporting as Tipalti provide only hand full of standard reports.

Alternatives envisagées : Coupa Business Spend Management

Pourquoi passer à Tipalti : Price

Itamar
Controller (Israël)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Tipalti - makes your life easy with accounts payables

Self-billing / invoices Onboarding UX UI

Should have an option to customize reports

Alternatives envisagées : Payoneer

Pourquoi passer à Tipalti : Bills

Phan
Account Payable (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

TIPALTI is my time saver

Commentaires : TIPALTI has saved a lots of my time on processing the payment on invoices

I like the Automation how Tipalti read and memorize invoices and putting it to the appropriate Payee, portal, and also I love the Paperless idea.

I wish Tipalti able to sync the PDF file along with the bill over to NetSuite

l’année dernière

Hi Phan! Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We are thrilled to hear that we've helped you to save time on processing invoice payments. That's our goal!

Dylan
Finance (É.-U.)
E-learning, 201-500 employés

Great product!

The software is very user friendly and automated.

Having to fund our Tipalti account to pay vendors.

l’année dernière

Hi Dylan, We greatly appreciate your positive review of the product! The user-friendliness and automation capabilities are where we hang out hat, and I'm glad that you're finding value with us. Your feedback on the payments is also appreciated and I am passing it on so that we can continue to prioritise these enhancement ideas.

Dana
Business Applications Manager (Israël)
Réseaux informatiques, 201-500 employés

Approve.com is an example why you would rather buy a saas solution then build one

Commentaires : Approve .com has a great team of people, they understand the business of purchasing very well. the product has a NS interface which was very fast to implement. I love it!

intuitive, easy to implement, flexible and has cool UI! Support is quick.

Approve is growing startup and they are missing some features as admin page but they are delivering new features very fast .

Alternatives envisagées : NetSuite

Pourquoi passer à Tipalti : Approve has a flexible approval cycle , much better UI and is very easy to use . no training is needed! An erp system would never be able to provide such an easy business flow which fits our requirement so Well.

Ana
Accounts Payable Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 201-500 employés

User friendly and great customer service

Commentaires : The customer service is always kind and attentive.

Invoice processing efficiency has improved by 90%. Storing of invoices and tax documents, TIN validation and banking information is all in one place. Email inquiries have decreased dramatically.

The implementation was not as smooth and seamless as we would have liked. The initial uploads created several duplicate vendors and not all invoices uploaded properly.

Reka
IT Support Specialist (Hongrie)
Édition, 2-10 employés

A user-friendly software for managing payments

Commentaires : Our business uses Tipalti to manage the payments of thousands of users located all around the world. They all use different currencies and have different tax requirements, but with the help of this software, this is extremely easy to oversee.

I am a user of Tipalti who is not particularly well versed in finances, but the platform is so easy to understand that even I can use it with confidence. I also received excellent customer service from Tipalti numerous times.

I cannot say that there is anything I dislike about the software. I haven't had any major negative experiences so far.

Peleg
Professional Services Associate (Israël)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great product - huge time saver!

Commentaires : First and foremost - it helped us decrease request processing time and remove hundreds of email threads per month. That alone is a worthwhile reason (bureaucracy is a speedbump for businesses).
It also gave us a window to look into vendor performance and spend patterns - which help us make the processes more efficient.
All in all - great product. needs a little adjustment for full automation but will highly recommend!

The product is very easy to use, and the integration was very easy (including great help from the team!). It features a centralized and searchable vendor portal for all vendor data in an easy-to-use interface, and completes it with an automated vendor on-boarding process - which makes life super easy. The product also allows me to easily set up standardized PR and PO processes to streamline the end-to-end procurement cycle, which is a huge help.

The feature I lacked most was automated file uploading. Currently, you have to manually upload files into the system each time. However, I've discussed with the team and they are working on it so very hopeful!

É.-U.
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés

Straight Forward System!

Commentaires : Great system for the price. Overall great support when needed. Data is easily managed and we generally have a seamless AP schedule thanks to Tipalti.

Easy to manage vendor payments Reconciliations are straight forward Payments are easily executed

Lack of detail at times for error'd payments Lack of integration with our primary business bank provider - Bank of America

Josh
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

Excellent Software for Payments

Our business uses Tipalti to manage the payments of thousands of users. We have found the service to be very user-friendly and is easy to onboard new vendors. It streamlines to payables function and increases the efficiency of our accounting team. Additionally their customer service is always quick to respond and help with any problems we have.

If a vendor is not payable, it can sometimes be difficult to understand the cause. No automation of 1099.

Diana
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Great tool to make multiple payments

I've used Tipalti for the last three months. It's straightforward to manage and has allowed me to pay hundreds of new contractors located in different part of the world allowing them to choose between multiple payments methods for a reasonable fee. I love that contractors can create their own account by filling out their personal, tax and bank information, I can customize the app for them to receive notifications of the status of their payments. The invoice feature is one of the most valuable to me and has allowed me to streamline the process. Customer support is excellent.

The only problems I have is that fee contractors needed to make several attempts to sign in and register in the platform for the first time; also the system does not prevent them from uploading the same invoice more than once. I would like to have the feature to create contractors massively; customer support helps me with this.

Yehuda
Director of procurement and facilities (Israël)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Taboola

Approve makes the procurement process super simple. It is extremely easy to implement, has a flexible and accurate approval flow and contains all the exact features a valid process needs without the complexity of other tools in its domain. Above all it is very user friendly, providing its users a great and painless experience.

We as early adopters encountered the natural teething pains of a brand new system. Still, we found an extremely supportive team at approve ready to cope with any problem or issue. It was definitely worth it.