Avis clients sur Freightview

par Freightview

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Freightview

Comparez vos tarifs LTL négociés, planifiez les enlèvements, préparez les connaissements, imprimez les étiquettes et effectuez le suivi des données à propos de votre expédition de fret.

En savoir plus sur Freightview

598 avis affichés

Zac W.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 17/05/2018

"Time saving, stream lined, one stop shop for rate quoting."

Commentaires: All the things i listed in my review. this seems very redundant.

Avantages: All my carriers in one place, all my customers in my address book, amazing data to provide my LTL reps for better rates, uniform BOL across all carriers, Pre-PRO'd shipments so I don't have to trust a driver with a sticker book to stick the right pallet, Being able to run spot and volume quotes in one place, lightning fast response from customer service on the rare occasion of an issue, seeing customer service listen to and apply my feedback, tracking all my shipments in one place, having a landing page for a consignee to be able to watch and track from, using the same landing page for inbound shipments so the shipper can reprint BOL's if needed and print pallet labels in the size that they need. Blogs are always poignant and help to become a better shipper and possible alert me to issues others are encountering or mistakes I've been making that are costing me unnecessarily.

Inconvénients: I'm spoiled and overly reliant on it. Also, with its ease of use, it does potentially make part of my position easier to fill with someone whom has little to no shipping experience.

envoyé par Freightview le 24/05/2018

Thank you for the review and all the great feedback Zac!

Procurement Specialist
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2019

"Advanced supply chain software for all businesses"

Commentaires: We have been using Freightview to visualise data of all shipments that are in transit, which is a great option, especially when preparing spreadsheets and reports for meetings. In addition, analytics and graphical representation of data is simple to read and process for the entire team.
Our company procures shipments (aircraft spare parts) from literally all around the world, so having software to manage the logistics is a wise decision. It is also possible to report on the performance of carriers, which is always helpful as these comments would be useful to improve performance. The customer management module is flawless, as is invoicing. We have been using this software for several months and are pleased with it. Would continue with it in the future without doubt!

Avantages: Freightview is a dependable supply chain management solution that helps keep track of shipments and is optimal for freight management for businesses. Freightview can be utilised by several industries for procurement and is a robust tool for tracking deliveries, shipments and logistics. One can view the rates and compare all options whilst choosing the best one for your requirement.
Overall it is an excellent software for supply chain and procurement teams that need to stay on top of the process and tasks.

Inconvénients: We are quite pleased with the software, however the pricing could be more competitive.

envoyé par Freightview le 29/08/2019

Thank you for the great feedback and review! Please let us know if you ever have any questions, or if there's ever anything we can do.

• Publié le 28/08/2019
Purchasing Coordinator
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/06/2020

"PURCHASING COORDINATOR"

Commentaires: Freightview is constantly adding new features to their website and have Webinar's to introduce and train users on how to use these new features.

Avantages: I can ship with multiple carriers from 1 website from getting quote and transit times, to generating the BOL and scheduling the pickup. Once in transit, I can get status updates and use the software to reconcile invoices also. Best part is having all the information in one place, no more going to multiple website to get quote and tracking.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I don't like about Freightview. Customer service is excellent any time I have had any issues.

envoyé par Freightview le 16/06/2020

Thank you for the excellent review!

• Publié le 09/06/2020
Alex B.
Logistics Manager
Matériaux de construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2017

"Easy to use, but could be a little more flexible "

Commentaires: It's nice being able to have all my(not a 3pl's ) rates in one place. Easy to use. Could use some more flexibility for creating the BOL. Too often with hazmat shipments you want to keep those items on separate lines from the rest of what is being shipped so that the hazmat info is readily available on the PO. Doing this right now changes the quantity shipped on the total line which then has to be manually altered to reflect the actual piece count of what is being shipped. Tracking information can be incorrect at times not reflecting what the carrier is showing on their websites i.e Freightview tracking shows it delivered whereas the carrier might show that there is a delivery exception. Could use some more analytics, but being able to pull all the information into an Excel file makes this not as big of an issue as information specific reports can be made. Overall it is extremely useful for gathering quotes and recording shipping data.

Avantages: Ease of use, data is readily available, Customer Service is outstanding.

Inconvénients: BOL editing capabilities needs to be more flexible. It would be nice to be able to completely delete a shipment made in error instead of just archiving it.

envoyé par Freightview le 10/02/2017

Thank you for the review and feedback Alex! I've passed along your comments around our BOL and analytics to our development team. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do!

Wade P.
Vice President
Vente en gros, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2020

"Best solution for freight"

Commentaires: The experience was great from the beginning. Our shipping manager did the setup and found that the whole team at the freight view was responsive and helpful. That has stayed consistent for the years we've been with them. The sales team likes it, the shipping team likes it, and really the biggest issue it has caused is with small package carriers. That is, the bar has been raised and we now wish they did small package the same way.

Avantages: The online interface at first made me nervous. I was a software guy. However, that quickly disappeared when I started using it. The idea was actually from our shipping manager and the way the system works is so simple that it allows our sales staff to easily quote and even book some freight which helps out our shipping department. It shows the rates of all the carriers we have loaded, the best time of delivery, etc. It is a well thought out and well-executed product.

Inconvénients: I haven't run into any real bugs in the system. However, our current administrator probably has more in-depth ideas of any little quirks. From a user standpoint, there is not much room to complain. I know that one of the carriers will not state that it is using other carriers to get it to the final destination but all of the others do and I think that is more on that carrier than anything. Other than that the site is easy to use and I just don't hear of complaints. One minor thing is that they did have a WordPress plugin but it is about 3 years out of date and doesn't look like its been maintained. We were going to use that with our shopping cart software but since it was so old we couldn't use it.

envoyé par Freightview le 13/03/2020

Thank you for the great review Wade! I passed along your comments around Wordpress to our dev team, and be sure to keep you updated on this shortly. Let us know if anything comes up!

• Publié le 12/03/2020
Rodney B.
Manager of Traffic, Material Control and Assembly
Machines, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"Time saver when using multiple LTL carriers"

Commentaires: It's been a huge timesaver for me as I manage the traffic for our 3 locations and was the only one that could generate the quotes, pick ups and BOL's. Now that is handled with ease at all locations with minumum training on my part and they had never used TMS. One of the things that really made me switch was the ease of Auditing freight invoices. I used to have to audit all invoices but your program made that so easy our accounts payable department can do it now. If there is ever a way to pay directly we would use that as well.

Avantages: The ease of creating a shipment is outstanding. The speed of the site while pricing through 15 carriers is great. The Freightview team that have worked to make my changing over from another TMS so effortlessly on my end. The immediate responses to any issues I was unfamiliar with or questions I had were always answered very quick. I'm glad the rep kept checking in and giving me time to try Freightview.

Inconvénients: My old TMS had our UPS pricing included to quote a parcel shipment. It also had UPS Ground Freight Pricing included so I knew which was more economical. I would love to be able to quote zip to zip.
One thing I think could change is when you do an outbound customer routed shipment it would be nice to keep your default ship from loaded. No major concern whatsoever though.

envoyé par Freightview le 10/10/2019

Thank you for the excellent review, Rodney! The feedback is appreciated and keep an eye out for UPS Parcel and Ground w/ Freight Pricing in the very near future. Thanks again!

• Publié le 03/10/2019
Branch W.
Director of Logistics & Warehousing
Meubles, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/05/2019

"Bang for the buck"

Commentaires: Very positive … their customer service is first rate. I had 6 years on the enterprise platform, as that grew bigger and we (my prior employer) used it more and more. That platform was not available to me now, and my contact recommended this "lite" version. The CSR's are even better, and they regularly announce improvements. (Some useful to us, some not.)

Avantages: Low price, prior history with parent company

Inconvénients: A little too barebones in certain areas we could use more robustness. (However, they are building out.)

envoyé par Freightview le 20/05/2019

Thank you for the great review and feedback Branch! Look for more feature enhancements in the near future.

• Publié le 17/05/2019
Alan R.
Transportation Lead
Entreposage, 201-500 employés

"Freightview "

Commentaires: Efficient from top to bottom on my end from booking the shipments to auditing the invoices it has shaved many hours off the top for me which has allowed me to get more done in less time.

Avantages: Being able to centralize all of our inbound and outbound shipments into one location has made my job that much more efficient.

Inconvénients: When booking an LTL shipment there needs to be some sort of Freight Class Calculator so that my team can complete the entire task within Freightview without having to go outside to get that information.

envoyé par Freightview le 09/03/2020

Thank you for the great review and remarks, Alan!

Travis S.
Transportation Manager
Impression, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/03/2020

"Friendly, Flexible & Affordable"

Commentaires: Overall FV has helped us improve our shipping practices and get a better handle on our spend and process. It's created a standard shipping process for all our sites to follow and has given us the ability to utilize the data in meaningful ways. We can estimate better, we can capture accurate costs and negotiate with carriers for better rates and service. We have been very happy with this transition and believe we found the right option for us.

Avantages: We identified the need for a TMS software in our shipping practices and spent months evaluating and completing demos of dozens of TMS options. We chose FreightView because of it's ease of use, it gave us all the tools we wanted and needed and provided a clear expectation for where they expect to grow and evolve as a software. A lot of those future development plans line up with what we would need in the future as well. The software itself was very easy to integrate and roll out. It took maybe an hour or so to link most of our carriers. The carriers that didn't link as easily, we worked with both the FV Support team and the carrier's IT teams to get them linked. Quoting, booking and shipping has been great with FV. It's given us a all in one tool for shipping that doesn't involve mulitple windows with multiple carrier sites open. It's given us more insight to our spend through the Analytics and Audit tools and has given us the ability to dispute and catch discrepancies much easier than before. The customer services team at FV has been great as well. They are quick and very clear in what they can do to help alleviate some pain points in the transition. Overall it's been great so far and we look forward to continuing to use this software.

Inconvénients: A mass or quick quote tool would be great. With high volume shipping, sometimes just being able to grab a quick number for multiple shipments at once helps immensely.
The labels for printing pro numbers for shipments could be tweaked and improved as well. Currently they offer a variety of sizes, but for high volume shipments of 10+ pallets, it becomes very cumbersome to print 10+ big labels. The development of a 4x1 tag that mimics what carriers use for pros would be very helpful.
The manual editing has some issues here and there as well. Sometimes we will make changes and they won't reflect or update correctly, causing us to have to cancel and rebook just to correct simply errors.
I should mention as well - all of these have been brought up and submitted to the FV Support team. They've been incredibly receptive to the feedback and have said they are working on solutions to the above for future improvements. Most software providers take your feedback and don't act on it, FV seems to be much more receptive than others we've dealt with in the past.

envoyé par Freightview le 06/03/2020

Thank you for the glowing review, Travis! We'll be working on batch quoting later this year, and please let us know if anything else comes to mind!

Justin S.
Transportation Manager
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"Honest Review"

Avantages: Easy to set up carriers. Functions great for LTL, volume, and FTL. I like that when booking LTL and using the Freightview BOL that the system automatically assigns a pro number. The analytics and reporting are great compared to the competition.

Inconvénients: The spot quote page can be a little confusing when multiple loads are on the board. Other than the lane, it's difficult to distinguish which shipment is which. Clicking into the quote tile only brings up the list of your carriers and their quotes with no other reference to the specific shipment. This is a small flaw. Otherwise, we are really enjoying the system so far.

envoyé par Freightview le 11/03/2020

Thank you for your review and time, Justin!

• Publié le 10/03/2020
Jamie T.
Director of Operations
Meubles, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2017

"Great Value and Ease of Use"

Commentaires: Overall we really do love Freightview. It's affordable and powerfully simple. Pickups are scheduled, BOL's are effortlessly created, it just suits us great. That being said, there are some quirks I would love to see fixed. First off, there needs to be better support for specific carrier accessorials. Some carriers don't recognize or accurately quote accessorials as they should based on the selections available in FV. This causes invoices to be off from the quote displayed on FV. Just for a quick example: There's only one option to select on FV for "Limited Access", however some carriers do not recognize just "Limited Access", my Estes for example, does not recognize that and leaves out the $ fee that is in my pricing. This causes invoices to be off by $. There are other issues similar to this such as FV having two options for notification, "Notify prior to delivery" and "Call for Appointment", well depending on which one you select, a portion of our carriers display an error when quoting because they don't support that accessorial. We book every shipment with "Call for Appointment". However, a handful of my carriers return an error for this. This causes me to have to re-run the rate with the alternate selected to get those carriers to show up. At that point the majority of the other carriers return an error. This doubles the time it would normally take to run a rate. There are other quirks like this that I feel should be fixed. By not selecting the accessorial at all, which has been a proposed workaround, the carriers that do charge for that service do not properly reflect that in the rate. I would like to try to work with someone to solve these bugs. For such a great system it seems this could be fixed. All that being said, again we love Freightview. It's the easiest to use TMS I've come across and one of the most affordable. Oh one more thing, we need the ability to customize label and BOL templates. Also a branded tracking page would be fantastic. Right now all of those things are basically Freightview advertising. For a subscription service I feel I should have the ability to customize my templates, such as in Shipstation (small package) for example.

Avantages: ease of use, simplicity, speed, affordability

Inconvénients: lacking support for specific carrier accessorials, no claims management system (a simple database that linked with shipment data as an area to record claims made to carriers would be fantastic), no ability to customize BOL or Label templates, no branded tracking page, closed API (only available for rating), no integration with major e-Commerce providers

envoyé par Freightview le 06/02/2019

Thanks for the great review and feedback Jamie! As of 02/2019, we have added a function to manage claims, branded tracking, rating, booking and a tracking API, and additional carrier accessorials. I'll keep in touch on the others, but let us know if anything else comes to mind!

Jason F.
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/01/2019

"Extreme Time Saver"

Commentaires: Excellent! I could not be more pleased. I have referred multiple customers to them and will continue to do so. Such a breathe of fresh air in this ultra competitive space and their customer service rocks!! Don't pass up this opportunity. If you ship daily LTL, you need this......trust me!!

Avantages: This software saves us so much time it is literally like having an extra employee at a fraction of the cost. Freightview saves so much time in quoting multiple carriers, producing BOL's and labels, and booking LTL shipments, along with seamless tracking w/ notification and they are constantly adding new features. Another huge feature is their analytics. It provides so much info and also provides a lot of leverage when negotiating with new carriers. You can pull past shipment info in a matter of seconds, something that used to be such a pain, you hated to even try to set up new carriers because of the hands on nature of pulling all the documents and relaying to sales/pricing departments.

Inconvénients: There are only two cons and one I know they are working on. Currently you can not pull POD's from software but they are in the process of providing this solution. Hopefully this year. The second would be that it is difficult to pull up a past shipment over 90 days. Luckily we don't need to do this often.

envoyé par Freightview le 06/02/2019

Thank you for the review and feedback, Jason! We should now be pulling POD's from 10 carriers, with more to be added throughout 2019. We just released a solution to make searching past 90 days more streamlined as well. Let us know if anything else comes to mind!

• Publié le 24/01/2019
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/08/2019

"Essential software for B2B or any company that ships LTL and FTL freight"

Commentaires: A life saver and necessity for any company that dispatches LTL and FTL freight on a normal basis. Brokers and logistics companies can also benefit from this system. Although this can technically eliminate the need for hiring a broker or logistics company, it may or may not be a good idea since they often provide other types of value to a business.

Avantages: Anyone who has experience dealing with freight or supply chain logistics knows it can be challenging task. We used to manually get quotes from different carriers, produce our own delivery orders and bill of ladings, schedule pickup/delivery, manage, follow-up, and track shipments for LTL and FTL deliveries. With Freightview, this whole process is facilitated and streamlined. Saves a bunch of time, money, and headache. I love that you can get quotes, generate documents, track shipments, and keep everything nice and organized all in a single system. The layout is also very easy to navigate and lets customers feel you are in touch with every stage of the process. In addition, a personalized link can be provided to customers so they can track the progress of a shipment on their own. This is a huge plus that was once only offered by larger logistics companies.

Inconvénients: Not many cons I can think of. The only thing we would like to see is more options as far as carriers that are integrated into the system. Since you are limited to the carriers they work with, it is important to have an extensive list (although it seems like most of the known ones are there).

envoyé par Freightview le 29/08/2019

Thank you for the great review!

• Publié le 09/08/2019
Rob K.
Freight Coordinator
Machines, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/01/2019

"This is the best web portal ever! "

Commentaires: My overall experience with FV has been wonderful!! It has allowed me to not only restructure my entire freight dept. but it has given me more time with my crew and training people more in depth about different, more complicated aspect of the freight world. i don't have to spend hours a day running quotes or dealing with some company server down that wont allow to use whatever it may be. It has taken the inconveniences of my job and made them much more enjoyable. "CSR" .. whom i like to call the all time FV support analyst has been so good to me and my team over the last year (if it hasn't been a year its been alomst 1) i just wanted to give him/her an extra shout for all the hard work being done!

Avantages: This software allows me to save so much time when quoting anything almost going anywhere!! I regularly use about 7 to 10 different carriers.. I like to spread the love and all of them have specific quirks about them that allow me to do so. Opening that may tads and using everyone's website could sometimes take a couple hours to do. Now it takes me 10 min. I provide quotes for things I don't have.. so guesstimating takes time when you need to be right. so wherever i can save the time i will!

Inconvénients: i don't necessarily like that most companies won't allow me to provide an inbound quote.. but that's really all that it is. FV has changed freight shipping for my current and past companies ever since they went live.

envoyé par Freightview le 20/02/2019

Thank you for the excellent review, Rob! I'll reach out to you directly to confirm where you can do inbound quotes as well. Let me know if anything comes up!

• Publié le 09/01/2019
Jacob M.
Domestic Logistics Specialist
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2020

"Review"

Commentaires: Ease of freight rating and accurate freight rate estimates by our CSR team. This comes to fruition on the back end, as we invoice our customers for freight the day after shipment with a passthrough + 12% markup model. We have to be good at estimating rates w/ all surcharges included upfront so that we aren't losing money on the back when we receive that carrier invoice 1,2, maybe 3 weeks after something ships.

Avantages: Ease of implementation, use, training of user teams, and feasibility of mass rollout all make the platform something I would recommend to any future user, or someone doing a cost/benefit analysis on the software. We've been able to leverage it's out of the box functionality to rate freight, mind you, it's used by CSRs with little to no freight or logistics background, for several months and we've seen our ROI almost immediately.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately, due to the FV team working on future improvements, they aren't leveraging their competitive advantage of having carriers plugged into the platform. Explained, in 2020 they're working to roll out more full truckload and parcel improvements that soak all IT bandwidth, eliminating the ability of a shipper to request a new carrier be integrated into their network. This is a downside as having our complete carrier network in Freightview would only add value to our supply chain.

envoyé par Freightview le 12/03/2020

Thank you for the excellent review and feedback, Jacob!

• Publié le 11/03/2020
Chuck S.
Operations Manager
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2018

"Freightview is a great tool for comparing multiple carrier rates at one time"

Avantages: For standard quotes, it is a great way to obtain all of your carrier's rates in one easy to use web app. The feature set is constantly growing - there is always something new coming. The detailed breakdown feature is very helpful for determining the cost breakdown of shipments and the proximity to terminal location makes it easy for me to set proper expectations with my customers as to when shipments will pick up.

Inconvénients: There are certain accessorials that are not covered by the software, so occasionally the rates will be inaccurate. There have been times when incorrect rates have been returned by the carrier through Freightview and the level of assistance when discussing the issue with the carrier was not as in-depth as I would have hoped. Sometimes I feel support wants to close the ticket instead of actually helping with the issue.

envoyé par Freightview le 30/05/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback Chuck! I'll follow up with you directly around the quotes that returned as inaccurate. Let me know if there's anything else we can do!

• Publié le 21/05/2018
Darlene C.
Purchasing/Logistics Mgr.
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/05/2018

"It has been a great help to our shipping dept."

Commentaires: Easy access to reports, shipments, carriers.

Avantages: Easy to pick the best carrier for the load and to generate paperwork and follow shipments. Able to track shipments and review shipments in the past. Easy to add carriers, users and easy to delete the same.

Inconvénients: Reports could be better. I was shocked to find that my data disappears after 60 days. That is not enough time. I need at least 6 months to clear invoices and archive shipments. We have asked for an additional column on report that allows us to put in the actual cost vs quoted cost, but as yet have not gotten that.

envoyé par Freightview le 24/05/2018

Thank you for the review Darlene! We do have a way for you to access your shipment data for as long as your team has used Freightview, and I will send over information on how to do this accordingly. We are getting ready to release our invoicing feature as well, which should allow us to start tracking actual cost vs. quoted cost in the analytics. We will stay in touch as soon as it's released!

Orlando H.
Retail Warehouse & Safety Manager
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2017

"My experience over the past few years with Freightview has been outstanding. Great product."

Avantages: The visibility it gives across multiple company locations. The ability to see multiple tariffs on one page eliminating the use of opening tabs. The ability to create users which on top of increasing visibility cuts down on the inbound calls from outside sales force looking for shipment information.

Inconvénients: Not allowing pickups to be scheduled if it is past a certain time. If you go to a carriers site they will still allow the schedule but may have a popup saying "pickup time after 3pm maybe scheduled for next day". What that does is allow the local terminal to use its own local rules and shipment load to decide if the shipment will get picked up the same day. Need more education with the carriers to not cover up the Pro# generated with the pre-printed Pro# stickers they carry. When this happens of course, we loose tracking.

envoyé par Freightview le 21/12/2017

Thank you for the review and feedback Orlando!

• Publié le 19/12/2017
Alex S.
Operations Analyst / Shipping Manager
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 12/12/2017

"Freightview is very easy to use and has helped our organization simplify our process and save money."

Avantages: Very user-friendly and makes analytics on our shipping very easy. Helps with setting up appointments and limits time having to wait to talk to a customer service rep to set up a pick-up. Keeping very detailed shipping history has also helped with our payables department being able to go back and look at quotes very quickly and easily.

Inconvénients: Could have reasoning as to why certain carrier was not chosen. We have had some instances when the site has crashed which has caused some issues. Shipping Hazmat material can be time-consuming because it still forces you to fill out all of the information. Would be easier if you could check a box that would signify that you are using your own bill of lading and could skip the setting up of information you are not going to use.

envoyé par Freightview le 19/12/2017

Thank you for the great review and feedback, Alex!

• Publié le 12/12/2017
Director of Sales and Marketing
  • Publié le 07/12/2017

"Freightview has been a tremendous time saver in quoting, booking, tracking and bill review."

Avantages: The software is easy to use, visually appealing and well organized. It allows me to check quotes from many (in my case 12 or more) carriers simultaneously to find my best rate and transit time. Then I can book directly with carrier and instantly create a BOL from the database of information that it saves from my previous entries and provide the BOL to my shipper and the tracking information to my customer effortlessly. All of my shipments are then compiled on one page where I can monitor them easily. When the freight delivers, I can verify the invoice matches my quote and archive the shipment for historical review. Above all the software has saved me countless hours of time and made the shipping process exponentially better. I don't want to leave out that the team at Freightview has been a pleasure to work with.

Inconvénients: There is an occasional hiccup with the site updating the status of a shipment.
Currently there is no ability to edit the product catalog but hopefully this will be addressed in an update.

envoyé par Freightview le 08/12/2017

Thank you for the great review!

• Publié le 07/12/2017
Eric S.
Logistics Manager
13-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2017

"Excellent Asset For Shipping"

Commentaires: Prior to using Freightview for our company, we always had to view every carriers website individually which was very time consuming. Now with Freightview, all of our rates are in one place and we don't have to spend the time clicking onto each website to see our rates. It has saved us a lot of time and allowed us to branch our with regional carriers we would not have normally done business with. The only drawback is that there are occasional system hiccups that can disrupt shipping procedures, but the good news is that customer service is top notch and can typically give you a good idea of when things will be back up and running.

Avantages: It's a huge timesaver as we don't have to view each carrier website individually now. It has also allowed us to us local or regional carriers to take advantage of their savings since we don't have to waste our time viewing each website.

Inconvénients: The technology isn't 100% reliable and there is occasional downtime where we are not able to ship our shipments out. This is rare though and seems to be far and few between.

envoyé par Freightview le 09/02/2017

Thank you for the kind review Eric!

Kimberly D.
Customer Service Rep
Papier et produits forestiers, 201-500 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 18/05/2018

"Easy website to naviagate"

Commentaires: Saves me a lot of time from reaching out to each carrier individually to get rates and creating manually reports.

Avantages: Multiple of rates at once at your finger tips. Easy website to work with. The shipment reports are great and make it easy to share that information internally with co-workers. Analytics allows us to see how much we are spending with each carrier.

Inconvénients: All information input is not transferred over to carriers BOL. Carriers do not report missed pick ups. Transit times are not always accurate if transferring to a partner carrier. Carriers doesn't list that they give to a partner carrier. Unable to get rates for different volumes going to the same address.

envoyé par Freightview le 30/05/2018

Thank you for the review Kimberly! We are unfortuantely limited when it comes to what some of carrier's will allow us to put on their BOL, but I'll be sure we take a closer look at the transit information to make sure we're showing exactly what the carrier's sites are reflecting as well. If there's anything we can do, I'll be sure to let you know!

Chris R.
Warehouse Manager
  • Publié le 18/05/2018

"Very user friendly, fast quoting and many features."

Commentaires: No need to login to 15 different sites to pull freight quotes. Much time is saved since the shipping dept. no longer needs to spend an hour researching the best carrier choice as we now have them all in front of us at once.

Avantages: The speed it takes to get all my freight quoting completed. Never need to login to multiple websites for online quoting. I am able to book the load in seconds, print BOL's and shipping labels with pre-assigned PRO #'s fast and easy.

Inconvénients: Several carriers do not support online quoting for certain accessorials. A built in freight class calculator would also help where the suggested class is listed once dims and weight are entered, but allows you to change the class if need be- for instance if you have an FAK with a certain carrier.

envoyé par Freightview le 30/05/2018

Thank you for the great review and feedback Chris!

Davin D.
shipping manger
Entreposage, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 16/11/2018

"My Experience using Freightview"

Commentaires: Overall it is very helpful and simple to navigate and like I said it saves a lot of time when it comes do getting different rate quotes.

Avantages: It saves a lot of time when it comes to getting a rate quote, also its very easy to create a bill of landing.

Inconvénients: One thing is that when I create a BOL and if I have hazardous material then I need to break down what is what that i am shipping for example how many pieces are hazardous, whats the weight etc. when it comes to writing my skid count i have to write it in the special instructions and it can sometime change my quote when i submit. Also a few times when I get my rate quotes not all carriers will show.

envoyé par Freightview le 20/11/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback Davin! This is something we'll be addressing in the near future. I'll reach out to you directly to discuss our next steps.

• Publié le 16/11/2018
James F.
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 18/05/2018

"Freightview is a great tool to save time, money, and frustration with a minimum of effort."

Commentaires: Our company has seen significant savings from the ability to quote all of our carriers with a single action instead of the need to call or visit each carriers site. The ability to have the program automatically generate the BOL further adds to the time savings and ease of use.

Avantages: Freightview instantly reaches multiple carriers simultaneously for rates and bookings from a single simple interface.

Inconvénients: The one drawback I have been able to find with Freightview is the inability to send automated tracking status. It would be great to be able to receive daily emails showing the tracking status of any shipments still en-route.

envoyé par Freightview le 24/05/2018

Thank you for the great review James! We will be improving our tracking functionality in the coming months, and will look to add in-transit reporting in the future as well. We'll keep in touch on release updates around this!