15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ABC Glofox

Ce logiciel de gestion de centre d'arts martiaux vous offre un espace tout-en-un pour gérer vos tâches administratives quotidiennes et augmenter vos recettes.

En savoir plus sur ABC Glofox

Unable to message a class via the app if a teacher changes or the class is cancelled.

ABC Glofox - Notes

ABC Glofox a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 310 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ABC Glofox ?

Romain
Gérant (France)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Des milliers d'euros perdus

1,0 l’année dernière

Logiciel très bien lorsqu'il fonctionne.

Plusieurs bugs nous ont fait perdre des membres et des paiements récurrents/automatiques. Un en particulier offre des séances depuis plus d'un an à nos clients, et Glofox n'a rien mis en place pour le résoudre. Désormais, un nouveau bug empêche le renouvellement des abonnements et nos clients ne peuvent plus réserver et venir. La réponse du service client ? "Nous transferons votre demande et vous dirons quand nous aurons un retour". Un client ne peut plus travailler, mais aucune urgence chez Glofox, cela fait bientôt une semaine. Nous n'en pouvons plus.

Natalie
Natalie
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

First steps into new business made easier with GloFox

Commentaires : Sales, leads, marketing, basically everything I need to operate a boutique studio. I like the waiting list feature and how easy it looks to make it both branded to my company and tailored to exactly what me and my clients need. I’m looking forward to starting the build process to see how it goes. The experience so far has been all good Fromm y perspective.

Ease of Communication, with regular follow ups from sales team. Very friendly and helpful, giving lots of experienced based tips to help me get started. Seems to be simple system to operate, which is important for me as I’m not very technical with IT. I liked that we could discuss everything about the product and there wasn’t any pressure to go with GloFox. It just simply was the best value product for what I need. The app looks great, and I think going for the Gold option from the outset was the best idea, as it means my clients can be used to using the app right from the start, rather than just using web services initially and then having to change.

Nothing really, only thing I have noted is no compatibility with Spivi - which won’t be an issue but just something I’ll need to sort separately. I can’t see too many downsides at the moment, everything so far from first contact to agreeing to partner has been flawless.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : ZingFit et Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox : Price, software visuals, communication, reviews.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Natalie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Glad to hear you're having a good experience. - The Glofox Team

Diego
Business owner (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Robust software and excellent support

Commentaires : I use Glofox to manage bookings, payments, databases and communication with my clients. The platform is comprehensive and reliable. The customer's service goes out of its way to help, and it is genuine support, be it software-related or financially related when my business was not so good for personal reasons. They also seem to value long-term relationships with their customers, they never increased my membership and never downgraded my software, even though Glofox kept improving and adding functionalities over the past years.

I've been using Glofox for years and always liked their approach to booking. Unlike in other companies, once my client has logged in to the system, they only have access to my studio, not an entire marketplace and competitors. And I don't have to pay extra for that, it is a built-in feature.

I wish the option to have a dedicated app personalised to my studio was more accessible. But that is a broad issue caused by Apple and Google stores.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Momence , Vagaro , Mindbody , Virtuagym et bsport

Pourquoi choisir ABC Glofox : Outdated and overpriced product.

Logiciel antérieur : Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox : Initially, it was because Glofox offered me a good package for my business. Now, it is because I've seen how they operate, witnessed how much they improved over the years and so I trust them.

Shiniqua

Great Product Specialist

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

[sensitive content hidden] was brilliant, he was so insightful and a genuine expert in the world of fitness! A great piece of software that sells itself but also has a great team around as well.

There are tier systems understandable, I would say the jump in price between tiers is fairly signifiant

George

Putting off Potential Clients

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Appalling. This system is actively turning away potential clients of mine during what should be my busiest time of year.

Easy to see leads, bookings and revenue.

The first interaction customers have with Glofox is very off-putting for them. It is very awkward and rather than giving suitable direction it tells potential clients that they are "Inelligible" to attend classes, which kills off the relationship before they have paid for a class or turned up

Delrae
Gym Owner (Canada)

Great affordable software program

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The customer service is phenomenal. They absolutely go out of their way to resolve issues and help you.
The system is easy to use and does everything I need it too!

I love that I can use one system to have my client list, book classes, take payments and manage memberships easily. I love that is easily connects to KISI so that my members get emailed access to the door as soon as they sign up!

I wish it would show a better detailed list for when a client uses punches for classes or if they cancel it shows they get a credit back. I also wish that the mobile app would allow me to manage memberships a bit better. I currently cant hold /pause a membership from my mobile app or I am unable to manually charge a client for a membership that is past due. When a member is past due and they pay the amount by etransfer or cash i wish they had an option to select paid by other method but instead you have to write it off to get the membership back on track.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : GymMaster

Pourquoi choisir ABC Glofox : I needed a way to allow online signups with the access control with KISI so i didnt have to always do it in person.

Logiciel antérieur : Punchpass

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox : They called me right away within seconds of me inquiring and set up a time to do a quick tutorial. Sold me on the product right away.

Russell

Great for my Gyms

Commentaires : We use it to manage the membership billing and session scheduling for our 2 gyms. It's been great and keeps getting better.

Easy to use and edit. The members app looks great and works well, the members love it. It's cost effective compared to the alternatives. It's continually being updated and new features are being added.

Nothing really, any tech issues that might crop up are typically dealt with quickly by the support team.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : TeamUp

Pourquoi choisir ABC Glofox : Mindbody was becoming expensive and the payment processing and actual payouts into our bank account were getting slower and more cumbersome. I needed a simpler solution that paid out quicker and with lower fees.

Logiciel antérieur : Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox : GloFox came recommended from a friend and it looked like it did everything that we needed.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Russell. Thanks for leaving a review, it's very much appreciated. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Glofox. - The Glofox Team

Vincent

Amazing!

Commentaires : Love it!!!! :)

A perfect solution for my business. I was a MBO user for several years, but unfortunately the branded mobile app was dated and had limited functionality, it was also super expensive and costs increasing year on year was just not affordable for my business. I started off on the standard plan, but as I like things branded to me and my business I had to upgrade, and this just ended up costing the business hefty sums which we could not afford. Glofox were pretty easy to set up and get started with and they even helped me migrate my clients over. It's been pretty much smooth sailing and the customer support team have been EXTREMELY HELPFUL. You can have calls with the very happy and efficient team and they are willing to help and follow up on your requests. What I like the most and most looking forward in the future to is new features. They are constantly updating the software and adding new features in which makes it a great piece of software to work with and it's great for my clients too. Everything is branded to me, I like that we have a News section in the app and a store where I can sell my merchandise. We can create events as we put on workshops and masterclasses throughout the year. Looking forward to working with these guys more to take my business to new levels. Thanks guys, I'm soo happy I joined you! :) Highly recommended!

A few scheduling problems on the app - being looked at now, and reporting features, however new reports are being added.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Vincent, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Tara
Gym Instructor (Irlande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

great service by [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I have just done the sales call & everything was explained so well y [sensitive content hidden] , he made sure I understood what was involved & was very friendly

Everything I needed was included and more

I have not fully seen the system to dislike anything

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : LegitFit et Virtuagym

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox : I use ABC for online clients so for it to be integrated is a big help for me

Gustavo
Gustavo
Really bad (Mexique)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Really bad

1,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

It’s easy to use, that’s pretty much it.

Where do I start? Everything…from the setup…to dealing with their employees and their schedules, the errors that it has regarding payments and modifying a class, the bad integration with websites, when you cancel they play like you didn’t follow their steps…seriously explore more options before you get into this mess of an app

Katherine
Director (Irlande)

Great services

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It's easy to use as for clients, as for staff members.

I can't have a full access on my phone app. For all major tasks I need laptop.

Claudia
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Review

Commentaires : I would like to mention the above and beyond service I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], she is always there to help and answers in a very timely manner. I was about to change services and the overall dialogue with her was a very important part in staying with Glofox.

This software is very user friendly, easy to understand and easy on the eyes. It offers exactly what we need for our daily business.

At the beginning I had a large amount of issues with customer service. Sometimes weeks without an answer, both e-mail and phone, being that the customer service reps are in Ireland I think. But this has been changed greatly in the past few months.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : EVO Payments , Mindbody et Fitco

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox : Most do not have the ease of accepting payments in Mexico and Glofox was more user friendly and wallet friendly

il y a 4 ans

Hi Claudia, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on your experience with our support team also. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Will
Company Director (R.-U.)

Expensive.

2,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Poor. There was a lot of support and offering of deals prior to sign up. Beyond that point the price was hiked up hugely and terms changing meaning we were wrapped in for a long time. I would not recommend.

It was relatively simple to use and familiar from having previous usage at another gym.

The software available was very basic for the cost being extremely high. We had plenty of user problems too with people struggling to process their payments and lots of crashing within the app. I am extremely disappointed with the change in terms meaning we now have to pay for another 3 months worth of usage on a product we now won’t use.

Bee
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Would be perfect if it had member progress tracking

Commentaires : I’m happy with the customer service. The team are great and get to solving any problems relatively quickly.

Ease of use from back end and for members to access app and make payment and bookings

-member progress tracking with dates of when the data was obtained, metrics like weight, BMI, visceral fat %, body fat % etc.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Vagaro et Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox : Seemed to have good reviews and good customer support and branded app feature which was user friendly. This was a new venture and we wanted something which tried and tested.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Bee. Thank you for your review. We are currently exploring potential integrations that will allow glofox customers to have access to workout tracking / member progress tracking features. We'd love to hear more about your particular needs. Sincerely, Marko Gazic Global Manager of SMB Customer Success

Eduardo
Operations Manager (Irlande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Managing Studios Made Easy

Commentaires : About 80% of our payments are now through recurring subscriptions. This has helped us increase our retention rate. Another big plus has been the ability to measure our marking efforts through the Facebook Pixel. In a nutshell it has been easy to use, our customers are happy and the software has given us information on how to grow more consistently. When ever I have trouble it is really easy to contact the support team which has been very helpfull.

Their Facebook Pixel has allowed us to measure our acquisition cost and take better decisions on our digital marketing efforts. I love that it is easy to schedule classes, set up membership plans and visualize basic revenue data. This leaves me time study the numbers and work on improving my KPIs. As an extra point our customers love the our Glofox personalized App and it has been really easy to integrate the system into our webpage.

Although I get basic information, I could use more detailed reports. They still have a way to go in allowing customers to book a specific spot in a class and other minor plug ins... but I don’t have any mayor complaints.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Eduardo, Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Glofox. We are delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us. We are always updating our software with solutions for your business so we will keep note of your feedback on Reports. Looking forward to seeing your business grow and succeed with Glofox! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Dominic
Manager (R.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Viable but slightly an incomplete product.

I liked the idea of using an app and an easy system of payment, but it heavily depends on your consumer age group. Reports were great indicators of revenue and made it easy to pay instructors. Customer support is very friendly and helpful in fixing issues and many features we complained about were fixed in the end. A large directory is available to help use the program. Able to check how many people booked into a class before hand (although rarely did people book long in advance). Refunds were easy.

The issue with Glofox is that it is completely filled with glitches. Everyday people would come and complain that they couldn't pay, their account showed credits but they didn't actually have any, or they bought 4 membership packs because it was too easy to pay with the system. Other issues: No family functionality, to sign in a family doing a class they need individual accounts and to log in separately. There is no rule for mass deletion/creation of classes and has to be done manually. Most annoying problem: After the class starts people cannot pay. This means I have to sign them into the class causing me admin. Other annoying things: Glofox announcements don't notify the customers unless they check the news, meaning important info is ignored. Report filters are NOT ORGANISED, meaning I have to scroll through 340 classes to find 1 class. Very annoying. At the start there were many app issues such as random closings, missing classes, and general payment issues. If someone wanted to join another class 10 minutes before the end of their class it would not allow it as it "overruns". Basically stopping me from making more money. If someone couldn't use technology then I would have to use a 'Guest' account, but if you can't book it in to lessons going on the same time, you end up being unable to get correct numbers for your classes...

il y a 2 ans

Hey Dominic, Thanks for taking the time and leaving your feedback! We are happy to hear that Glofox is helping your business. Thank you addressing your concerns, we have noted them. We look forward to continuing to support you on your business journey. - The Glofox Team

Stephen
Owner (Irlande)

Happy i made the switch to Glofox!

I like the visual appeal and layout of the software and how easy it makes it for people to book in online but also how easy it makes it for me to be able to allow clients to buy online courses and workshops as well as classes. (Senior account executive) contacted me initially when i was setting up in business but at that stage i had signed up with MBO and I wasn't going to change but fast forward a year and I actually got in touch with rep to talk about their software as my online sales weren't as strong as I wanted them to be. The changeover was made as painless as it could be, a lot of the credit for this has to go to my account manager and his customer support team, who are very good at what they do and I speak with rep on a regular basis which helps greatly when like me you're trying to grow your business. The partnership between Glofox and Yoga Alliance Professionals is also a big plus for me but in relation to growing my business, nothing tops having our own custom studio app which i am delighted to say is now starting to perform really well ( not much use having an app if you don't know how to utilise it or promote it and for this i have to thank account manager for showing me the way). i now feel like i have software that matches my ambitions for my business. It hasn't all been plain sailing but what is!. I really believe in Glofox and can see them going from strength to strength in the future.

The cons that i have experienced are simple, sometimes the software suffers from bugs but i know that Glofox work hard to eradicate this and in my experience the customer support team always have a solution to help you navigate around this until they find the problem so for me it's something i can live with as the updates and new additions to the software plus the fact that i can see through their reports, exactly where my business is growing.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Stephen! Great to hear that you're delighted with your decision to switch from Mindbody. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and there's nothing better than watching your business grow and succeed! Yours in wellness, The Glofox Team

Millie
CEO (Canada)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

It gets the basics right. And that's about it.

- Standing up the software was easy (coming from no system, so we didn't do any conversion).- It does the basics well (scheduling). The app is reliable and our clients have not found it difficult to use. - We like the flexibility/modularity of the fields dictionary to use language appropriate for our business.- We haven't noticed any latency issues or app downtime.

- Reporting is very basic. For all the info you put into this app, absolute nothing is exportable. You cannot run any of your own reports, or even export data out (only the most basic data). Want to find out how many classes "Bob" has come to for the last 3 months so you can reward them? Well, you'll never know without going into every single class and manually counting.- Support is very slow and most answers are "we can't do that". I regularly receive "We are experiencing a high volume of questions" email. - They're pushing Amplify for customer journeys/communications meanwhile you can't even do basic reporting to tag or segment your own customers in the first place. Their priorities are really out of whack.- No google calendar integration- No gamification- No way to report cash purchases.I simply do not have the functionality I need on reporting to do effective lead marketing, KPI measurement, etc. As a result we have to find another system.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Mindbody

Maggie
Yoga Studio Owner/Manager (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

Glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch

Commentaires : It taught me what I want and what I do not want, and for that I am appreciative.

It is visually appealing. It has many options from the administrative side that, if they worked, would be great, such as applying memberships to different kinds of classes and doing custom charges to people's accounts. At first, we were in contact with their support team often...at first. Some of the initial glitches were removed when we began doing their new Beta but it didn't change much at all, honestly.

They make a ton of promises they can't keep. Mostly pertaining to "self sign-in". I have over 1000 clients at my yoga studio. Every single day at least 10 of them (the ones that haven't given up trying) tell me they couldn't book a class, couldn't apply their membership to a class, etc. Quite annoying. Also, GloFox has double-charged MULTIPLE students with no evidence on our end. Students have come up to me and shown me bank statements that I had 2x charges that were invisible from my side of the world. Scary. Whoops, GloFox! I want to say their customer service is good but they make tons of promises they can't keep there either. "We'll fix it ASAP"...no call back, no fix. There is also no way of using an iPhone/iPad with this software from our administrative end. No admin app at all. Just a glitch-tastic (but visually appealing) app for users. Anyways, I could go on. Just don't go with GloFox if you're trying to be professional/successful. If you're just trying to save money, you'll get what you pay for with this one.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize for not delivering the solutions you needed while you were with Glofox. Since that time, we have launched a Kiosk system that makes checking and booking in for members easy and efficient. We now have an admin app available for staff, and we have resolved the stability issues that you've reported. Sincerely, Marko Gazic

Carlos
Owner/Admin (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Very happy with our experience and decision to utilize Glofox as our fitness studio software.

Commentaires : Saved time, effort,man-hours on administrative task.

From the very start the experience has been better than expected. The sales department immediately returned our call when initially inquiring about the software. They provided the answers to all our questions and scheduled a demo as soon as possible since we were on an aggressive timeline of trying to open our studio within 6 weeks of contacting Glofox. From onboarding, to setting things up, to getting us rolling within that timeframe was very impressive. Our questions while implementing were answered in a timely fashion and the online knowledge based articles they have on the product are very helpful and provided recorded steps of a lot of the task which make it even easy to implement. The smartphone app that comes with the package has been a blessing in disguise as it saves time and man hours allowing the members to see and schedule classes, pay for memberships, purchase merchandise, see studio news and updates right from the palm of their hands! Our members love the ease and use of the app not to mention us as small business owners. Last but not lease our post sales have been very impressive at this point and we believe the Glofox application has played a big role since it puts our business right in the hands of the potential and now members of our fitness studio. In the first week, we already have 31 members signed up for one our various packages via the app. As of this writing another 17 potential members have downloaded the app. Not to bad for the first week in business

There should be a way of modifying or even copying and pasting certain things within the dashboard like memberships, classes, etc...

il y a 7 ans

Hi Carlos, Thanks for taking the time to write a fantastic review of Glofox! Your feedback is really important to us, so thanks for sharing. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Junior
, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Committed to helping your business succeed. 10/10 Glofox!

Commentaires : My experience with Glofox has been fantastic. The training was very easy to follow and their support team made sure I had everything I needed to get up and running - very understanding and always happy to help out with any queries.

The admin dashboard makes it really easy to keep track of my class schedule, memberships, payments and overall member activity. If you want to spend more time than ever before with your clients helping them achieve their goals, you need a system like this! The reporting section of the dashboard makes it effortless to monitor our performance: sales (by class, membership, course or even trainer), first time visits, bookings and attendances etc. This is great for identifying areas of the business that have room for growth. The app itself is so simple for our members to use. They can easily book their class or course and even pay for it straight through the app. If there's an update or news that I need to circulate fast, I can do it with the app, minus the hassle of calling up clients or wondering if they opened the email or not. These push notifications through the app are a great way to promote new classes or courses too. People see our messages on the home screen of their phone almost as soon as we send them and they can book in on the exact same platform. The perfect way to increase bookings and keep the momentum going! Not to mention, a great way to generate new leads. We can promote the app and encourage potential members to download it and get a taste of what we have to offer.

It would have been great if we found Glofox sooner!

il y a 2 ans

Hey Junior, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, it really means a lot! It's great to see that Glofox is helping your business on so many fronts. We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals. - The Glofox Team

Graeme
studio owner (R.-U.)

Great team poor product

Commentaires : Quite mix feelings as we been using Glofox software for 6months during which they had a change in dashboard software. Whist using the previous dashboard we had numerous non functional issues. Such as unable to erase/ change classes , the software would sometime have a mind of its own as we would see the start or finish times of class being altered to nonspecific time therefore we realised it wasn't human error. Then we have the new dashboard 2017 and unfortunately we experience a malfunction every one to two day. These have included historic classes being displayed on the app, all this continues despite the Glofox service team promising resolve the issues. Further problem have been experience with our clients unable to access the credits they paid for against the classes. other clients have had the money automatically taken for courses without authorisation. The Glofox team are very courteous but slow to respond apart rom an auto email stating that they acknowledge the message and will deal in due course. All in all a frustrating experience.

It is visually appealing

Doesn't work the dysfunctionality just keeps changing ..goes from problem to the next

il y a 7 ans

Hi Graeme Many thanks for the honest and constructive feedback. We are aware that the transition to our new dashboard was not as smooth as we would have liked and I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. It was great to speak with you on the phone last week and I am glad that things are going much better for you now. We will continue to work really hard to deliver for our clients and to continually improve the product. I look forward to getting more feedback from you again in the future. Kind regards Anthony Director of Customer Experience

Paul
Owner (R.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 2–10 employés

Avoid!

Commentaires : Absolutely god awful.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I have avoided leaving this type of review for 3 months because I wanted to see out the transition from my old system and allow for expected teething issues. However, I’ve waited 3 months from a solution to a huge problem I am facing, in reality this system is awful. The bugs, the lack of customer support, the lack of clarity on the system itself, the difficulties migrating customers and payments. (It took 6 weeks and they still pay me on the wrong dates every month) it sent 160 emails to clients when it shouldn’t have, it takes payments from customers banks on the wrong date, it can’t send formatted emails without my business logo being squashed. Overall - absolutely not fit for purpose. The system is glitchy, the calendar takes 24 hours to update which is completely pointless for quick business changes.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : My PT Hub

Pourquoi choisir ABC Glofox : Wanted to improve my business and customer service.

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox : Based on the misinformation I was given.

il y a 2 ans

HI Paul, Thank you for your feedback and for continuing using glofox while we have worked towards improving your experience. We are sorry about your early experiences with glofox, but we are determined to continue creating a stronger product for you. Sincerely, Marko Gazic

Hannah
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

More hassle than its worth

Commentaires : Just rubbish

We decided on this software because it had a number of features we thought would work well like book a buddy and it's integrations were really customisable for the site.

It actually doesn't live up to what it says it can do. Book a buddy is useless and integrations constantly glitch.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Mindbody

Pourquoi choisir ABC Glofox : I wish I had stayed with them, the back end of the systen was way more functional, it just needed to be more integrative to a website.

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox : Payment systems

il y a 5 ans

Hi Hannah, Thank you for the review and feedback. I am sorry that you seem to have had such a poor experience with the platform. We are very keen to work with you to rectify these issues. A member of our team will have been in touch with you to organize a time to tackle the outlined issues. Best regards, The Glofox Team

Eden
Studio Owner + Director (Australie)

Without Glofox I would have been very stressed

Commentaires : Glofox staff have been so supportive over the past few years of my yoga studio. They helped me navigate through the pandemic and the changes that brought to my business. They are always happy to help and hear feedback.

Loved the online website integration and the app. Made me feel very successful and fancy as a business owner. Made it so easy to have clients book in and for me to sort out clients online bookings from where ever i was as well.

WISH i could bulk text or email from course or class list!