En savoir plus sur Glofox

Ce logiciel de gestion de salle de sport et de club de fitness spécialisé complet vous aide à gérer les adhésions, les horaires, les réservations et les paiements de manière intelligente.

En savoir plus sur Glofox

Unable to message a class via the app if a teacher changes or the class is cancelled.

Glofox - Notes

Glofox a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 257 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Glofox ?

Romain
Gérant (France)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Des milliers d'euros perdus

1,0 il y a 5 jours Nouveau

Logiciel très bien lorsqu'il fonctionne.

Plusieurs bugs nous ont fait perdre des membres et des paiements récurrents/automatiques. Un en particulier offre des séances depuis plus d'un an à nos clients, et Glofox n'a rien mis en place pour le résoudre. Désormais, un nouveau bug empêche le renouvellement des abonnements et nos clients ne peuvent plus réserver et venir. La réponse du service client ? "Nous transferons votre demande et vous dirons quand nous aurons un retour". Un client ne peut plus travailler, mais aucune urgence chez Glofox, cela fait bientôt une semaine. Nous n'en pouvons plus.

andrew
andrew
Source : GetApp

I'm delighted I chose Glofox... For lots of reasons

Commentaires : I was just about to sign up to Mindbody when a friend pointed Glofox out to me. After carrying out a demo of the software I was very happy with how easy it was to navigate and my decision was made instantly. Since joining our bookings are up 40%, we're saving heaps of time which was previously spent doing admin and our client base is growing at an incredible rate! If you're looking for a great alternative to Mindbody, these are the reasons why I went with Glofox and made one of my best business decisions to date: On one hand I had Mindbody. If you're looking for software and a custom branded app just as I was (was adamant to make it as simple as possible for people to pay me so wanted an app), you would have to go for their most expensive package at 195 a month. Mindbody also increase your monthly subscription fee when you hit a certain number of members or trainers using the app. My intentions were to use a software package to help us really get a handle on our admin and free time to grow my business. With this growth in mind, expected costs could almost double in the next few months, leaving me with a pricing package I could no longer afford. On the other hand, I had Glofox. Their pricing packages range from 80-140 a month and each package comes with a custom branded app completely matching your business's brand. Not only this, they don't charge you for adding more members or users. As the sales rep I spoke to put it, they want to see your business grow and for this reason, they're not going to penalize you for doing just that. A breath of fresh air if you ask me! Our custom branded app from Glofox gives our members a really simple means of booking and paying for our services. On the backend, I needed a system that would help me minimize admin with as few clicks possible without overcomplicating things. I've found the Glofox Dashboard really clear and simple to use. I tend to set my Dashboard to show weekly bookings, payments due and revenue for ease. I can create and update my schedule, manage memberships including payments, renewals and automated billing in my Dashboard too- really great having everything in one place! Overall, there's nothing better than working with a team of people who really want to see your business grow stronger every day. With such a quick response time to any of our queries, it's safe to say choosing Glofox has been the best business decision I've made. Mindbody won't know what hit them!

il y a 12 mois

Hey Andrew, Thank you so much for leaving your extensive feedback, it really means a lot! We're happy to hear that Glofox is helping your business. We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals. - The Glofox Team

Diego
Business owner (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Robust software and excellent support

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I use Glofox to manage bookings, payments, databases and communication with my clients. The platform is comprehensive and reliable. The customer's service goes out of its way to help, and it is genuine support, be it software-related or financially related when my business was not so good for personal reasons. They also seem to value long-term relationships with their customers, they never increased my membership and never downgraded my software, even though Glofox kept improving and adding functionalities over the past years.

I've been using Glofox for years and always liked their approach to booking. Unlike in other companies, once my client has logged in to the system, they only have access to my studio, not an entire marketplace and competitors. And I don't have to pay extra for that, it is a built-in feature.

I wish the option to have a dedicated app personalised to my studio was more accessible. But that is a broad issue caused by Apple and Google stores.

Alternatives envisagées : Momence, Vagaro, Mindbody, Virtuagym et bsport

Pourquoi choisir Glofox : Outdated and overpriced product.

Logiciel antérieur : Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à Glofox : Initially, it was because Glofox offered me a good package for my business. Now, it is because I've seen how they operate, witnessed how much they improved over the years and so I trust them.

Marnie
Strength & Nutrition Coach (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Do NOT sign any renewal contract before you try

2,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I spent a decent chunk of money (~$650) to simply try out the program for 3 months; 1 week in I knew it wouldn't work for my needs, but gave it the ol' college try to see if it would grow on me. They didn't have recurring appointments, so I would need to log in daily to add in my recurring clients in advance so those slots didn't fill. Fair enough, it just doesn't suit my needs at the moment.Since I've decided that this program didn't suit my needs/wants, I've been trying to cancel my renewal for over 2 weeks now with no one from customer service getting back to me. There is no way to cancel for myself online, so I've been reaching out to customer service with phone calls & emails, as well as the people who helped me through onboarding (who were wonderful along the way btw) but no one is getting back to me with a solution. The one response I got from my onboarding person was not the answer to my question, but rather a link to book an appointment with her, with her only availability being after my renewal date. Not impressed with the follow through on this! Kinda feels like they do the work to get you into a subscription, but none of the work to keep you happy once you're past onboarding!If the cancelling hasn't been such a hassle, I wouldn't have a negative thing to say about this assuming it meets your needs for your business, it's decent looking, has billing and scheduling etc, but it should NOT be this difficult to talk to someone.

It looked nice (branding etc) it appeared to encompass all aspects of a what a gym would need to operate. Onboarding people were very nice and helpful.

Layout of customer app wasn't great, had less tech-savvy customers have issues booking an appointment because it wasn't a super smooth process. Didn't have recurring appointments when I signed on (it's currently in beta), didn't have different location booking for separate training areas when multiple clients need booking for the same timeslot.

Ewa
Founder (Émirats arabes unis)

Very satisfied!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : overall I've been very satisfied with Glofox, and the glofox team have always been extremely helpful, during the onboarding process especially and when any issues arose.

I like the ease of booking and enabling payments via stripe. I like that the app has all the necessary features for any business size

credits are a bit confusing to users. they don't know where to find them

Russell

Great for my Gyms

Commentaires : We use it to manage the membership billing and session scheduling for our 2 gyms. It's been great and keeps getting better.

Easy to use and edit. The members app looks great and works well, the members love it. It's cost effective compared to the alternatives. It's continually being updated and new features are being added.

Nothing really, any tech issues that might crop up are typically dealt with quickly by the support team.

Alternatives envisagées : TeamUp

Pourquoi choisir Glofox : Mindbody was becoming expensive and the payment processing and actual payouts into our bank account were getting slower and more cumbersome. I needed a simpler solution that paid out quicker and with lower fees.

Logiciel antérieur : Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à Glofox : GloFox came recommended from a friend and it looked like it did everything that we needed.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Russell. Thanks for leaving a review, it's very much appreciated. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Glofox. - The Glofox Team

Vincent

Amazing!

Commentaires : Love it!!!! :)

A perfect solution for my business. I was a MBO user for several years, but unfortunately the branded mobile app was dated and had limited functionality, it was also super expensive and costs increasing year on year was just not affordable for my business. I started off on the standard plan, but as I like things branded to me and my business I had to upgrade, and this just ended up costing the business hefty sums which we could not afford. Glofox were pretty easy to set up and get started with and they even helped me migrate my clients over. It's been pretty much smooth sailing and the customer support team have been EXTREMELY HELPFUL. You can have calls with the very happy and efficient team and they are willing to help and follow up on your requests. What I like the most and most looking forward in the future to is new features. They are constantly updating the software and adding new features in which makes it a great piece of software to work with and it's great for my clients too. Everything is branded to me, I like that we have a News section in the app and a store where I can sell my merchandise. We can create events as we put on workshops and masterclasses throughout the year. Looking forward to working with these guys more to take my business to new levels. Thanks guys, I'm soo happy I joined you! :) Highly recommended!

A few scheduling problems on the app - being looked at now, and reporting features, however new reports are being added.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Vincent, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Natalie
Natalie
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

First steps into new business made easier with GloFox

Commentaires : Sales, leads, marketing, basically everything I need to operate a boutique studio. I like the waiting list feature and how easy it looks to make it both branded to my company and tailored to exactly what me and my clients need. I’m looking forward to starting the build process to see how it goes. The experience so far has been all good Fromm y perspective.

Ease of Communication, with regular follow ups from sales team. Very friendly and helpful, giving lots of experienced based tips to help me get started. Seems to be simple system to operate, which is important for me as I’m not very technical with IT. I liked that we could discuss everything about the product and there wasn’t any pressure to go with GloFox. It just simply was the best value product for what I need. The app looks great, and I think going for the Gold option from the outset was the best idea, as it means my clients can be used to using the app right from the start, rather than just using web services initially and then having to change.

Nothing really, only thing I have noted is no compatibility with Spivi - which won’t be an issue but just something I’ll need to sort separately. I can’t see too many downsides at the moment, everything so far from first contact to agreeing to partner has been flawless.

Alternatives envisagées : ZingFit et Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à Glofox : Price, software visuals, communication, reviews.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Natalie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Glad to hear you're having a good experience. - The Glofox Team

Shantelle
Director (Australie)

Great members app

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been good. The transition from Mindbody was easy.

I like how user friendly the members app is. Its simple to use. The dashboard is easy to read. Inputting new classes and changing the schedule is simple.

the reports could be filtered into more depth.

Alternatives envisagées : PushPress

Pourquoi choisir Glofox : Mindbody had a complicated management system.

Pourquoi passer à Glofox : cost effective

Millie
CEO (Canada)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

It gets the basics right. And that's about it.

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

- Standing up the software was easy (coming from no system, so we didn't do any conversion).- It does the basics well (scheduling). The app is reliable and our clients have not found it difficult to use. - We like the flexibility/modularity of the fields dictionary to use language appropriate for our business.- We haven't noticed any latency issues or app downtime.

- Reporting is very basic. For all the info you put into this app, absolute nothing is exportable. You cannot run any of your own reports, or even export data out (only the most basic data). Want to find out how many classes "Bob" has come to for the last 3 months so you can reward them? Well, you'll never know without going into every single class and manually counting.- Support is very slow and most answers are "we can't do that". I regularly receive "We are experiencing a high volume of questions" email. - They're pushing Amplify for customer journeys/communications meanwhile you can't even do basic reporting to tag or segment your own customers in the first place. Their priorities are really out of whack.- No google calendar integration- No gamification- No way to report cash purchases.I simply do not have the functionality I need on reporting to do effective lead marketing, KPI measurement, etc. As a result we have to find another system.

Felipe
Owner (Portugal)

Really Good Booking System

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The system just works great in It's purpose. Easy to use and fast.

Vídeo content area in the user app only let you embed youtube videos.

Katie
owner/studio manager (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Great product and new improvements however some very frustrating features

Commentaires : I have definitely seen improvements with communication over the past 4 -6 months. Their customer service has improved greatly. Overall the staff are very supportive and friendly to work with. We have been really well supported during the COVID-19 challenges and very much appreciated Glofox seeing what customers needed and added some great features during this time.
The one downfall is communication - especially when things change eg. booking only into your next booking period - this was not communicated to us that the previous 'glitch' (as explained to me), where you could book in as far in advance as the studio allowed if you were on an unrestricted membership, had now changed. We could not communicate and or prepare our members returning to in studio classes (after COVID) for the changes - and hence created a lot of stress that could have been avoided.

Easy to schedule classes, dashboard is well designed and easy to navigate, great user app, new features that were added during COVID-19 - zoom integration to live classes, on demand feature for members.

The current set up to memberships allowing subscription members to only book ahead into their next booking period. This does not provide flexibility for our business and creates a lot of confusion for our members. I can understand how monthly billed memberships can work on this system however ours are weekly (see below). So members can only book a max of 2 weeks/min of 1 week in advance. It then creates confusion amongst members as to why some members can book further ahead (ie credit pass users) and if members have different payment dates its a bit like a yoyo effect. Explaining how it works to members is very confusing. This feature has only come into being in our studio. Prior to COVID-19 closures members were able to book 4 weeks in advance (booking window set by us) but now it has changed has caused great havoc. It has taken away a lot of value in our product and flexibility in the way our members book and become very frustrating for members as well as staff now managing the queries. If I knew this feature would come into play before we signed up to glofox I actually would strongly reconsider my decision. We are a small boutique fitness studio (we provide reformer class - max of 10 per class) our membership costs are expensive ($40-$55 per week) hence all of our members are on weekly subscriptions. We also provide credit packs for client who want to pay per class.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Katie, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on the product also, and for highlighting the areas which you would like to see further development. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Arlene
Owner / CEO (Irlande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Really wish I could give this software a better score.

Commentaires : Asides from the frustrating technical issues outlined above, the support is very poor. Issues take weeks to resolve often with a "We don't know what the cause of the issue is" as a response, and then the same problem will reoccur later. The customer support team were great when I first signed up, I imagine there were fewer clients on their books and it was easier for them to manage. Now it takes weeks to resolve issues, the support team sound fatigued and are often defensive and salty when speaking on the phone (same applies to email correspondence). Glofox also make regular "upgrades" to the software and do not take time to explain to their customers in full detail what the updates involve. An "upgrade" was made to the payments integration in 2019 which meant that access to the separate back-end Stripe system was lost, which was massively frustrating given the inaccuracies of the built-in Glofox reporting software and clients information randomly going missing from their back-end website. I get the impression that this "upgrade" was not fully tested as there were numerous issues with it (eg: old clients being reactivated and billed years after the fact). I unfortunately cannot recommend this software to anyone as it has only caused frustration, disappointment and countless hours of extra work for myself and my team. The issues above caused a lot of upset to our clients which lessened their experience as our customers: this is the opposite of what any business needs!

Glofox is a highly visual platform and easy to use (aside from the glitches which I will get to later). It looks very pretty and it would be amazing if it actually worked properly.

It simply does not work. And I'm talking about the bare basics here. The reporting features are inaccurate and have added uncountable extra admin hours to my month. Regular glitches occur, a few of these are: payments being processed from users and then their purchased class credits disappearing, buttons on the back-end or admin website randomly disappearing or not working, classes / events / staff members being deleted from the calendar and then they re-appear randomly, start / end date functionality of classes randomly not working, clients being billed randomly following the completion of their payment periods, courses not visible on the admin app. I could go on.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Arlene, Thank you for the honest review and feedback. I am sorry that you seem to have had such a poor experience with the Glofox platform. We take customer feedback very seriously and will take your comments to the team. A member of our team will have been in touch with you to discuss the issues you outlined. Best regards, The Glofox Team

Eduardo
Operations Manager (Irlande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Managing Studios Made Easy

Commentaires : About 80% of our payments are now through recurring subscriptions. This has helped us increase our retention rate. Another big plus has been the ability to measure our marking efforts through the Facebook Pixel. In a nutshell it has been easy to use, our customers are happy and the software has given us information on how to grow more consistently. When ever I have trouble it is really easy to contact the support team which has been very helpfull.

Their Facebook Pixel has allowed us to measure our acquisition cost and take better decisions on our digital marketing efforts. I love that it is easy to schedule classes, set up membership plans and visualize basic revenue data. This leaves me time study the numbers and work on improving my KPIs. As an extra point our customers love the our Glofox personalized App and it has been really easy to integrate the system into our webpage.

Although I get basic information, I could use more detailed reports. They still have a way to go in allowing customers to book a specific spot in a class and other minor plug ins... but I don’t have any mayor complaints.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Eduardo, Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Glofox. We are delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us. We are always updating our software with solutions for your business so we will keep note of your feedback on Reports. Looking forward to seeing your business grow and succeed with Glofox! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Junior
Owner ()
, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Committed to helping your business succeed. 10/10 Glofox!

Commentaires : My experience with Glofox has been fantastic. The training was very easy to follow and their support team made sure I had everything I needed to get up and running - very understanding and always happy to help out with any queries.

The admin dashboard makes it really easy to keep track of my class schedule, memberships, payments and overall member activity. If you want to spend more time than ever before with your clients helping them achieve their goals, you need a system like this! The reporting section of the dashboard makes it effortless to monitor our performance: sales (by class, membership, course or even trainer), first time visits, bookings and attendances etc. This is great for identifying areas of the business that have room for growth. The app itself is so simple for our members to use. They can easily book their class or course and even pay for it straight through the app. If there's an update or news that I need to circulate fast, I can do it with the app, minus the hassle of calling up clients or wondering if they opened the email or not. These push notifications through the app are a great way to promote new classes or courses too. People see our messages on the home screen of their phone almost as soon as we send them and they can book in on the exact same platform. The perfect way to increase bookings and keep the momentum going! Not to mention, a great way to generate new leads. We can promote the app and encourage potential members to download it and get a taste of what we have to offer.

It would have been great if we found Glofox sooner!

il y a 12 mois

Hey Junior, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, it really means a lot! It's great to see that Glofox is helping your business on so many fronts. We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals. - The Glofox Team

Carlos
Owner/Admin (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Very happy with our experience and decision to utilize Glofox as our fitness studio software.

Commentaires : Saved time, effort,man-hours on administrative task.

From the very start the experience has been better than expected. The sales department immediately returned our call when initially inquiring about the software. They provided the answers to all our questions and scheduled a demo as soon as possible since we were on an aggressive timeline of trying to open our studio within 6 weeks of contacting Glofox. From onboarding, to setting things up, to getting us rolling within that timeframe was very impressive. Our questions while implementing were answered in a timely fashion and the online knowledge based articles they have on the product are very helpful and provided recorded steps of a lot of the task which make it even easy to implement. The smartphone app that comes with the package has been a blessing in disguise as it saves time and man hours allowing the members to see and schedule classes, pay for memberships, purchase merchandise, see studio news and updates right from the palm of their hands! Our members love the ease and use of the app not to mention us as small business owners. Last but not lease our post sales have been very impressive at this point and we believe the Glofox application has played a big role since it puts our business right in the hands of the potential and now members of our fitness studio. In the first week, we already have 31 members signed up for one our various packages via the app. As of this writing another 17 potential members have downloaded the app. Not to bad for the first week in business

There should be a way of modifying or even copying and pasting certain things within the dashboard like memberships, classes, etc...

il y a 5 ans

Hi Carlos, Thanks for taking the time to write a fantastic review of Glofox! Your feedback is really important to us, so thanks for sharing. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Nancy
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Glofox for the Win! The perfect solution for our fitness studio.

Commentaires : Glofox makes it really easy for me to manage my business day in, day out! The dashboard is straightforward and simple to use, yet powerful enough to do everything I need it to. A great service and a great team of people behind it too!

-The dashboard is a life saver when it comes to managing my business. I don't have to spend countless hours on admin! I couldn't even imagine going back to tracking bookings, attendances and payments manually. -Glofox designed an app completely tailored to my brand - so professional looking. A great way to make our studio stand out from the crowd. -They also designed a booking and payment portal that connects with my website and Facebook page, so members can decide where and when they want to book their next class or make their next purchase. A great user experience! -The reporting tool has most certainly helped me to make better decisions for the business as I can generate reports on our performance in the click of a button. Even if you're not tech savvy, it's super easy to navigate and understand. If I ever did have a question on some aspect of the product the support team are always available to answer questions.

Nothing!

il y a 6 ans

Hi Nancy, Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Glofox! We really appreciate it. It's great to hear such fantastic feedback. Be sure to get in touch if you have any questions whatsoever :) All the best, Glofox Support

Sam
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Made sure my Business needs came first

Commentaires : Our review is a little different, as the Glofox software itself didn't end up meeting our business' needs based on our need for a dual membership system as we offer both fitness and nutrition coaching as separate products. Our review is more about the willingness of the Glofox team to work with us to try and find a solution...and continued to go out of their way to work with us on a transition to another software when we mutually agreed that it ended up not being the right fit. They didn't have to do that but stayed true to putting our business needs first which was great!

Layout was easy to navigate and looked very nice.

Functionality didn't end up meeting our needs. We need a dual membership system.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Sam, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Glofox. It is unfortunate that we weren't a match for your business but we're delighted to hear that you would recommend us to other businesses that might be a better match for what we offer! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Gary
Director (Irlande)

Glofox Review

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Fast and easy sales cycle, professional onboarding and continuous help after, ease of use for all users of the software, we reccomend.

UI for Web & Mobile app is very easy to learn and use. Flexibility with applying payments is important to us and this is a feature that we get great use out of. Once the foundation is et, it manages it itself . The CSM team are an AMAZING resource of help and they are great!

(i)We don't like the way a PAYG customer is still considered a "lead" it would be amazing if PAYG customers were considered clients. This would be a great addition. (ii) "Notifications" on the connect section are not directed to the mobile device home screen, they are internal notifications within the Training121 app. It would be great if it came up as a notification on the users phone, not just within the app. (iii) The community section formatting is slightly off and takes a lot of back and forth from the web app to the end user app.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Gary, Thank you for your feedback, and we are happy to hear you are having a positive experience. We've noted your suggestions. We will shortly be releasing improvements to the Community area, and we'd love your further feedback once the improvements are released. Sincerely, Marko Gazic Global Manager of SMB Customer Success

Eden
Studio Owner + Director (Australie)

Without Glofox I would have been very stressed

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Glofox staff have been so supportive over the past few years of my yoga studio. They helped me navigate through the pandemic and the changes that brought to my business. They are always happy to help and hear feedback.

Loved the online website integration and the app. Made me feel very successful and fancy as a business owner. Made it so easy to have clients book in and for me to sort out clients online bookings from where ever i was as well.

WISH i could bulk text or email from course or class list!

Julie
Owner (R.-U.)

Transformational

Commentaires : At the start of using Glofox I was a little apprehensive. There is a fair amount of effort to populate the data. The support I received at the start and ongoing has been exceptional. I feel fully supported by the Glofox team. In particular Stephen, who is absolutely amazing.
The feedback we have been getting from our members has been amazing. Our members have completely embraced Glofox, it's intuitive and allows them to be self sufficient and not dependent on the gym for payments and bookings.
Our team can spend time building relationships with our members instead of having to worry about paperwork, Par-Qs (all fully integrated), payment details, monthly subscriptions etc.
The user experience on the App is great. The back end system for the gym has helped us understand our business and look at opportunities for growth. We can run quick and easy reports, and email all our registered members (over 1000 now!) in one click. It's saved so much time and effort.
Glofox is an investment for your current business and future growth. I would strongly recommend Glofox for your gym.

The App

The web integration

il y a 6 ans

Hi Julie, thanks for the amazing review! We¿re delighted to hear that you¿ve found our support team super helpful. It¿s also great to hear that your members have completely embraced Glofox - I¿m sure they¿re delighted to be able to book and pay straight from their smartphone! Keep up the good work and If you have any questions, we¿re here to help. All the best, Glofox Support.

James

Glofox Review from E-Motion Fitness Hub

Commentaires : Great for taking member Subscriptions, signing waivers and easy to book classes.

User friendly and well presented and it Integrates well with the WIX website.

The Courses don't appear on the Calendar of the Staff App.

Alternatives envisagées : Bettermode, Wodify et ClubRight

Pourquoi passer à Glofox : The others seemed inferior.

il y a 3 ans

Hi James, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has helped you to grow and manage your business. Thank you for the feedback also on the staff app. We'll be sure to pass this on to the product team! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Glofox for FIREFIT

We use Glofox for the management of all of our clients as well as our class timetables. The system is very reliable and we have never experienced any downtime since signing up almost a year ago. The user interface is very well designed and easily navigatable for new users.

One integration which we would find beneficial in FIREFIT would be for a method to send out reminder texts to members a number of hours before their class.

il y a 2 ans

Hey David, thanks for the review. We'll make sure to pass on your feedback to the relevant teams. Thank you! -The Glofox Team

Sarah

More WODs, Less Admin! A++

Crossfit is all about community and making our athletes feel welcome. Having to ask athletes for their due payments at every session was completely ruining our vibe. The payments aspect of Glofox not only saves me so much time, but I'm no longer losing money because I want to avoid an awkward conversation. Everything is automated. Athletes book in for their WOD through the app, pay through the app and I can easily track all of these details in my Glofox dashboard. Recurring memberships mean I don't have to do anything - ANYTHING. It's so simple, makes such a huge difference to our revenue each month and gives me back a bit of sanity! Before Glofox my box was run on pen and paper. Not organised and definitely not scalable. If I ever wanted to expand the business I'd need to get my processes together. And that's what I did. When I realized how much money I was actually losing from my pen and paper approach, my decision was made. The support team were superstars getting me up and running! So happy to help. They have an online knowledge base too that has quick how to articles and videos - so helpful!

il y a 5 ans

Hi Sarah, Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Glofox! We're delighted to see you saving more time and money each day. You've been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to a long relationship! All the best, The Glofox Team

bryan
owner (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Currently switching away from glofox

definitely user friendly. was easy to setup, and is easy for our members to use. i like that memberships can be adjusted and like the reporting feature.

quite a few options have been changed recently making it not everything I signed up for. I don't like that they only offer quarterly billing, and is a bit pricey for what you get out of it given other prices I have been shopping around . customer service has been horrible the last 6 months. I cannot ever get through to anyone, and when I do leave messages or send emails, I rarely hear back unless I harass over and over and over again. then when I do finally hear back it is usually a couple weeks later. this is the primary reason ihave chosen to switch away from glofox . I also don't like that they don't have an app feature for admin, and that you have to use a desktop computer to run the software. you should be able to make sales from your phone or tablet.

il y a 12 mois

Hi Bryan, Thank you for your feedback, and we are truly sorry for not being able to address your needs while you were with us. Since then, we have invested into our support team, have built an app for staff members, and have become more flexible with payment periods available to join Glofox. Sincerely, Marko Gazic