Avis clients sur Teachworks

En savoir plus sur Teachworks

Un système de gestion d'entreprise de tutorat pour la gestion des étudiants, des enseignants, des feuilles de temps, de la planification, de la facturation, de la paie, etc.

En savoir plus sur Teachworks

Inexpensive, many features, quick support. I LOVE THAT THEY LISTEN TO FEEDBACK AND DEVELOP FEATURES.

Teachworks - Notes

Teachworks a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 46 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Teachworks ?

Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Great scheduling and billing software

I like that the software keeps track of invoicing and running balances for clients. It definitely cuts down the leg work of having to go back through person by person and creating invoices.

Sometimes we want to see all math tutors that are available so I'd be better when filtering if you could select multiple instructors at once so you don't have to bounce between calendars to find open times.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Michael, thanks for the great review! We're so happy to hear that our invoicing features are useful for your business :) I would recommend using our Tutor Calendar's "Day" view to see availability for all tutors at once. This calendar displays a list of your tutors on the left with their unavailability greyed out. You can click on an open time slot to quickly add a new lesson.

Joyee
Joyee
IEC (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Lots of functionality -- No live support options

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : All in all, it took over 3 months and over $2000 of external support to be able to switch my CRM over to Teachworks and figure out how to use it. Now that we have a handle on it, it is finally starting to function to become a part of our business. I am saddened that this process could have been smoothed over by an onboarding call that I would have gratefully paid money for. Instead, we were left to fend for ourselves because of the lack of intuitiveness of the system.

Teachworks has a lot of functionality. It allows users to customize based off their needs. Users can bill hourly or in bulk packages. Lots of options for allowing clients to schedule all at the click of a button. I had seen teachworks years ago, but didn't want to transfer my business over because the platform seemed intimidating. Now, after 3 months it is not so intimidating.

Onboarding was took three months and $2000. This is largely because TW does not offer any live phone support or onboarding training as do many tech platforms. I was absolutely flummoxed for 3 months and hired VAs and admin to help me transition to the new platform. I begged the company to provide some sort of customer support that I would have gratefully paid for, but they said they couldn't help. Instead, I had to stumble through for two to three hours, figure out what my question even was, then ask support for help. Most of the time, I got redirected to a long help page which often didn't answer my question. There is functionality within the program, but when the documentation doesn't clearly indicate such, then the user is left to wade through pages upon pages of documentation and/or fast forward through videos to find the exact answer to the question. This is not useful for somebody who has limited time or for someone who isn't comfortable with technology. A lot of the functionality is unclear unless you explicitly ask support for help. Ex., Does the system send a message upon scheduling an appointment? Ex., Does cancelling an appointment send a message? In other platforms there are little question marks you can hover over, but in TW you're left to do some trial and error until you figure out exactly what each little thing does. I also dislike that it does not two-way sync with any calendar programs.

Rami
Music teacher (Australie)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Doesn’t work

Commentaires : Last 4 years have been fine up until the last 4 months, full calendar doesn’t work which is the one I regularly used. I can’t view names, can’t view the whole day, and frankly sick and tired of following up on their issue and still having nothing done

I liked it when it worked properly, now it doesn’t.

Having to follow up on fixing their issue for couple of months and still having same problems. Missed out on 3 classes because the calendar can’t display times and students properly. No attempt made to fix things on their end when I’ve done everything on my end.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Rami, Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you're frustrated. Based on the messages you've sent previously to our support team we understand that you're referring to the appearance of the calendar. The calendar feature hasn't changed in the past couple years, but it sounds like you've changed the default calendar view from month to week. Fortunately, it's very easy to change the default calendar view on your profile, so you can go back to enjoying the feature as you've done in the past. I have personally emailed you with the same instructions we've provided previously.

Joel
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Teachworks Almost Five Years Later...

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We have been using Teachworks for managing our tutoring business for almost five years and it continues to exceed our expectations. It's made us more effective and efficient across all aspects of our business. The system is easy to set up and use, and if needed, help is readily available. Teachworks lives up to its marketing promises. We recommend it highly and without any hesitation.

Teachworks is easy to use. It's intuitive and well-thought out. It continues to make us more efficient across every aspect of our business and has allowed us to scale up easily. Integration was easy and help was readily available as it has continued to be throughout our experience.

The product truly is intuitive, easy to use and help is readily available, if needed.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Joel, thanks for your review! We really appreciate the kind words and great feedback.

Jonah
Director (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Couldn't imagine life without Teachworks!

Commentaires : Teachworks is an integral part of our operations. It is highly intuitive and easy to use, prevents errors in accounting, and offers a high level of transparency in billing and payments to both our students and teachers. Best of all, it saves huge amounts of time. Tasks that took a full two days of work pre-Teachworks now take under an hour, reminder emails we used to send manually are now automated, and payments are collected faster with easy card payments right from the invoice. The add-ons are fantastic and very useful. The support is great, and the developers are constantly at work - it's amazing to see how the features keep improving! The only thing left to desire is more direct integrations with other apps and services, but we get around this easily by using the excel spreadsheet data exports, which we can import into our other business apps as needed. We've been using Teachworks for two years now, and can't imagine doing it any other way.

- ease of use - lesson cost/wage tracking - email automation - invoice creation - employee wage statement creation - reports

- no integration with google apps - no integration with zapier - invoice automation isn't customizable enough to be useful for us - custom forms are not customizable enough to be useful for us

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jonah, Thank you for your review! We will continue to work hard to enhance the features and integrations! Regards, The Teachworks Team

Yarin
CTO (É.-U.)

Drastically simplified our day to day operations, constantly expanding and actively maintained

Commentaires : great platform!

Includes almost all of the basic functionality that an tutoring organization needs. The core functions that cover billing and scheduling are robust, flexible and reliable. The site is reliable, performs well on any device and is intuitive. Features and integrations are expanding, great platform!

Lack of custom API integration prevents us from building on top of this platform. We want the ability to leverage APIs to push/pull client and staff data. Lead generation/management is lacking and really needs to be managed outside of this platform. No integration with social media. Ability to blast SMS to select tutors for client matching while managing responses. Chat bot type functionality would be awesome! Integration with e-signing platform like signnow would be great. Currently need to manage e-signing contracts separately.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Yarin, thanks for the great review! We¿re happy to hear that Teachworks has simplified your day to day operations. Our API will be available soon, but we¿ll let you know as soon as it¿s ready. Your SMS suggestion will be a good addition to our existing SMS features and we¿ll definitely consider it for a future update.

Erika
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Great CRM for small business!

Commentaires : It's a great CRM for the price but don't expect a lot of help. They do however update the software from time to time and they send an email describing the new updo.

Teachworks is a great CRM because it is easy to use and it is affordable. Teachworks is a great choice for small business because of this.

The only issue we have had with Teachworks is trying to integrate a store with to allow customers to gather their information and schedule multiple sessions when purchasing packages from our website.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Erika, thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it! We're always here to help, so if you have any questions please email our support team or use the widget in your account to submit a message. You can typically expect a reply within 2 hours on Weekdays (9am - 8pm Eastern Time). We also offer support over the weekend :) We add new features regularly and you can find more information about them in our Change Log. You can find our Change Log in your account by going to Account & Settings > Change Log. Thanks again for the great review!

ashlee
Owner-Operator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Life saver for our business

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Excellent

Ease of use and intuitive process for our tutors.

There is a big learning curve to optimize the use of the product. I would prefer and in-person trainer

il y a 5 mois

Hi Ashlee, thanks for your review! We really appreciate the great feedback.

Loretta
Business Manager (É.-U.)

Time Saver

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Teachworks keeps us organized and up to date on schedule changes. It's great for all staff members, regardless of location, to be able to access client and schedule information.

It would be nice to have a bar graph for the services breakdown report in addition to the pie chart. Service categories AND subcategories would also be helpful for quick management reviews.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Loretta, thanks for your review! We really appreciate the great feedback.

Elon
Owner (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Review of Teachworks

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Excellent!

The product is very easy to use and I depend on it to schedule appointments, organize client information and streamline business processes.

I can't think of any right now! All the kinks have been worked out!

il y a 3 mois

Hi Elon, thanks for your review! We really appreciate the great feedback.

Jill
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Overall Positive

Commentaires : It is cost effective and really alleviates organizational issues when scheduling clients.

I like that this company provides a feedback / review page; however, I think it's strange they base the priority of each review by votes from customers.

The software makes it difficult to fully use it's customer access feature. We use Teachworks for scheduling appointments and it would be nice to allow out clients to login; however, we have not found a way to disable our clients from seeing other client's appointments and that crosses our confidentiality for them.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your review, Jill! Client user accounts only display the client's own lessons and information; however, for non-lesson events when you set the audience to "Everyone" or "Families & Students" those events will be visible on all clients' calendars. You can contact our support team and we'll be happy to show you how to set up your appointments with the correct audience.

Mike
Executive Director (É.-U.)

Good quality

Commentaires : I enjoy Teachworks and find it very useful. I love the scheduling functionality, the main calendar view is really good, and the ability send reminders to parents and students BOTH is really helpful.

1 - Scheduling for individual and groups, 2 - Calendar view for the "main" view is terrific, including the sort functionality 3 - Reporting is very strong

1 - Teacher calendar view needs some work on it viewing it lacking 2 - Their support feels limited because it is only via email.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Mike, Thank you for your review. We are glad you are finding Teachworks very useful. I have added your suggestion regarding the teacher calendar to our Feature Suggestions Forum. This will help us prioritize the enhancements to this feature. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly at support@teachworks.com. Regards, The Teachworks Team

Daniel
Director (Hong Kong)

Teachworks is Very Useful

Commentaires : The three aspects which we like about Teachworks the most is that it is can cope with scheduling changes, it has a powerful invoice system, and that it is easy to use.

Flexibility to make scheduling changes; powerful invoicing system; ease of use.

Sometimes slow to update system during busy times; the colour of the column indicating today's schedule is too similar to white, and is not obvious enough.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your review and feedback. I would be more than happy to show you a few ways in which you can make changes/updates more efficiently. Could you please message me directly at support@teachworks.com In regards to the colour of the column that indicates today's date, we haven't received this suggestion before, but it would be something easy to change to your preference. Regards, The Teachworks Team.

Itolo
Instructor (É.-U.)

Can't beat the pricing; features added consistently!

Teachworks has a convenient pricing schedule that fits hanging needs. Features are always being added. Teachworks works well with Stripe for easy online payments and has several website plugins to assist with booking.

There are very few user access tiers. I'd like more flexibility with user access control. The formatting can, at times, be clunky and can not be customized.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Itolo, Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying Teachworks and have used it for over 2 years! We are constantly expanding our features and we are glad to hear it helps you and your business. If you have questions regarding user accounts, please do not hesitate to contact us support@teachworks.com Regards, The Teachworks Team.

Meghan
ESL Teacher (É.-U.)
, 2-10 employés

Review from The English Island

Commentaires : I like Teachworks. It is simple to use. One thing I would like is to have a specific section to enter grades. I would also like to be able to look back on the details of a past lesson even if it is locked. I do like the notes section under each student's name because I can enter lesson details there, and they can be of use to other teachers or myself if I need to review what I have done. The calendar is a nice feature because I can really organize my schedule.

*calendar *notes section under each student/lesson

*not being able to enter grades in a specific place

il y a 6 ans

Hi Meghan, Thank you for your review! We are glad you are enjoying the features. Teachworks does have a section to enter grades in the student profile. You are also able to still see the details of past lessons after the calendar is locked. I will message you directly with instructions on how to achieve this. Regards, The Teachworks Team

Christian
Founder (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Makes running my business so easy

Commentaires : TeachWorks makes it so much easier to manage all of my tutors and students. I dread the thought of having to run the business without it. Having easy access to all student and tutor details, the calendar and invoice system, and the rapidly growing list of integrations makes the experience much smoother.

PrObably the scheduling system as a whole. It makes it very easy to track students, lessons, tutor pay and invoicing, and it is very natural and intuitive. My new tutors learn the software quickly and easily, yet it is still robust enough to deal with all of the customisation you could need.

The integrations list is growing, but still causes difficulty for me. The mailchimp integration was a welcome addition, but many email systems are still not able to be accessed (I use ConverTKit)

il y a 6 ans

Hi Christian, Thank you for your review! We are glad you are enjoying Teachworks. We will continue to work hard to grow the list of integrations and add-ons. Regards, The Teachworks Team

Tanya
President (É.-U.)

It has helped organize our teaching team and the customer support is excellent.

Commentaires : Ease of organization of schedules, checking teacher availability, and sending invoices to our clients.

I like how it has cut down our time on creating invoices by using attendance information on our calendars.

It doesn't have a way to easily integrate with our website to take payments when students register through the link.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Tanya, thanks for the review! We¿re really happy to hear that Teachworks helps you to streamline invoicing and save more time! Your feedback helps us to improve the Teachworks experience, so please continue to let us know if you have any new feature ideas.

gilma
director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Technical Support needs improvement

Commentaires : I like the software but technical support needs improvement and so response time during the pandemic

functionality is great for small to medium size companies.

Technical support is only via email. I wish they at least had chat support with a live agent.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Gilma! Thanks for taking the time to add a review for us, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear that you like the software. While we don't offer chat support at the moment, we do try to be as responsive as possible. You can typically expect a reply within 2 hours and sooner for urgent questions :)

Kristin
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

I am so very pleased with this service. It has helped me to manage my tutoring business with ease.

It's easy to navigate, easy to have both my clients and tutors use it with little problems. Their customer support is fast, courteous and they always solve the problem. They are constantly updating and adapting it to fit my needs. It is seriously what keeps my business going!

il y a 5 ans

Hi Kristin, thanks for the fantastic review! We are committed to providing our clients with great customer service. Please continue to reach out if you have any questions or feature suggestions to further improve the Teachworks experience!

Tanya
President (É.-U.)

Help Streamline Your Language School Operations

Commentaires : I wanted a service that would not only keep track of students' information, but also keep track of attendance and send invoices. It does all that and more. I am hoping that invoicing will become easier. It may be a user problem more than a software issue. I'm still trying to figure out some things. The online help has been very quick to respond. I wish I could see in graphic form what percentage of my business comes from the different services, but I can't see it in my version. I wish I were able to send flyers and other attachments from Teachworks. At times, I still have to use my email. Again, it may be a user issue rather than an issue with the program. I like it overall, but I wish it were a tad more intuitive/user-friendly. I like that I am able to personalize the invoices with my own logo.

It keeps all student info, correspondence, and invoices in one place. I feel more organized already.

Sometimes unexpected numbers appear in fields and I'm not sure how they got there. Fortunately, they are easy to change.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Tanya, Thank you for your review. Most of the features mentioned such as invoicing, and percentage reports are available within Teachworks. I would love to personally help you get familiar with these features, so you can take full advantage of the software. You can contact me directly at support@teachworks.com Regards, The Teachworks Team

michele
CEO (Émirats arabes unis)

Overall Experience

Commentaires : The overall experience is good. I think that the main weakness is that many new good features suggested from the user are ignored, or, added after a long time.
The fact that only if many users are interested in a feature, doesn't mean all the others are useless.

many addons features - easy to use.

new features adding system.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Michele, Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We constantly add features based on feedback from our customers. You can check all the features added through our Change Log (It can be accessed by clicking on Account & Settings > Change Log). Even though the feature suggestions forum helps us prioritize the addition of new features based on demand, sometimes depending on the complexity of the feature, we add features that would only benefit a few companies. If there are any specific features you require, message me directly at support@teachworks.com so we can look into a solution for you. Regards, The Teachworks Team

Daniel
Director (Hong Kong)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

We've been using Teachworks for almost 2 years now. It's been a helpful tool.

Commentaires : It makes my job easier

Easy to use and understand, clear schedule, it provides almost all the functions we need, we like how we can view the schedule for each individual

sometimes there're errors when creating invoice and we couldn't figure out how to solve it until we deleted that certain schedule and re-added it again.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Daniel, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you like our scheduling features and find Teachworks easy to use. The Invoice Autopilot generates invoices based on the schedule and invoice settings that you've selected. There are quite a few variables for customizing the schedule and invoices which can be confusing, so if you ever need help with this let us know.

Richard
Founder & CEO (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

We have had a great experience so far after switching to Teachworks

Commentaires : It has made the administration and day-to-day running of my company effective and more efficient

Great interface and easy use. Automation functionalities makes our business more efficient and clients happy.

None......this just a suggestion Teachworks should work on providing video tutorials on how to use the software. This is will make it easier and faster to train our tutors on the different functionalities.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the great review and feedback Richard! We're always trying to add new features that will help our clients work more efficiently. We're actually working on some tutorial videos at the moment and they should be available soon!

Erika
HR (É.-U.)

Easy to use program for small business

This software is fairly intuitive and easy to use. The software has improved over the years adding more user functions.

The software can be a little buggy at times. Although it is user friendly, more features could be added to make the software even better.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Erika, thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We add new features based on the feedback we get from our clients, so if you have any ideas that would improve the Teachworks experience, please let us know!

Dmitri
Owner (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

These guys have saved me so much money in building a tutoring agency. Thank you!

Commentaires : I saved a lot of money. Simple as that.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the great review Dmitri! We're always trying to add features that will make our customers' businesses more successful.