15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Farmbrite

Logiciel convivial de gestion des fermes et des exploitations agricoles pour vous aider à organiser et à gérer votre entreprise agricole.

En savoir plus sur Farmbrite

I'm still getting my feet wet but so far farmbrite has been on top of answering my questions and helping me get all my maps, fields, polygons imported into the software.

Sometimes I find it difficult to move from one section to the other when entering animal information. The sort options don't always seem to work right.

Farmbrite - Notes

Farmbrite a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 42 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Farmbrite ?

Jody Elizabeth
Jody Elizabeth
Project Manager - Back40 Farm Initiative (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

5 Reasons Farmbrite Works For Our Operation

Commentaires : The Back40 farm initiative is new to our institution and using Farmbrite has allowed me to keep up with the investment placed in the farm, as well as develop a communication point for both our staff and end-users. I am incredibly pleased with the ability to collect and report a variety of data. To this point, I have not used these features; however, I am currently developing more functionality for the upcoming season. Also, I will be adding additional users throughout the season. We are very excited for the new mobile platform. I expect great returns on the data driven results for the coming growing season.

1. Farmbrite is straightforward and easy to use. 2. Scale-able to meet the [growing] needs of a small, medium, and large farming operation. 3. I am able to manage my bees (as livestock) and crops all in one application for a wholesome picture of farm productivity. 4. I am able to document and track all of our equipment for transparent accountability. 5. There is a small farm store available that handles most of our retail needs.

There is very little to not "like" about this software. Farmbrite keeps growing and modifying the platform. We are excited for the new mobile versions and know it will make a big difference in capturing real-time data and communicating on the go. Terrific customer support. I am looking forward to being able to one day do more with the store/retail application and have more options for my bees as livestock.

Tracey

Absolutely Loving Farmbrite

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I have researched 4 to 5 different software options besides our manual way of doing things and this is the only all in one software. I highly recommend the product. My search is over so I can get back to farming.

The ease of use and the ability to get the software up and running. We went from 5 goats to 30 in 2 months so we found quickly that tracking animals was very important. I like that the software works with goats and allows us to track our registration, breeding and weight gain as we are a Boer goat farm. I also like that the accounting software is integrated with the expense of purchasing animals. Save on entering information.

Would like a percentage option in the custom fields because running a registered livestock operation it good to track the percent Boer. This is very minor item and I was able to put in an enhancement and got a response right away.

Mark
Marketing (É.-U.)
Élevage, Auto-entrepreneur

Review

Accounting portion can be exported to excel for tax purposes

Not easy to sort livestock and cant export to excel. Need a copy function for livestock also

Karie

Farmbrite for Meat Goats

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I like to know what each individual goat is costing per year to raise. COP is extremely important to me.

Data. If you take the time to enter items you will not be disappointed. Graphs, flow charts, individual animal profit/loss really helps keep tabs on running a business efficiently. No more guessing or assuming.

Difficult to figure out program. Like others have said its not too user friendly in the beginning. I didn't extend the free trial because of that but after trying other programs and not getting the data I wanted, I went back and bought the year subscription. It's worth investing the time to learn the program. Some enteries are hard to figure out what they are asking for like in inventory etc but once get the hang of it, it's fine

Rich
Owner/Farmer (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A step ahead of competitors

Commentaires : Farmbrite is always responsive to my questions and has integrated new features into the software making it a spectacular program to work with! I'm learning more each day and as I grow Farmbrite is going with me!!

Farmbrite integration of all it's modules is superb! Accounting, Selling, online store,Inventory invoices and CRM all are incredible. Coupled with a comprehensive Grower functionality for Vegetables, Row Crops, Orchards and other farm grow items, and a Livestock Management Module with individual animal details, group management, flock management, grazing management and a feed management system, it is the obvious choice that Farmbrite should be the #1 choice for any farmer seeking solid performance and capabilities

I like real pictures of vegetables or fruits and nuts vs icons. But even with that I can use photos if I choose in my profiles of plants...not really anything is least liked by me.. this is just a personal preference

Joshua
Farmer Owner (É.-U.)
Agriculture, Auto-entrepreneur

For the small to mid-sized operation, Farmbrite is PERFECT!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Exceptional! So glad we moved to this platform to track all the aspects of our hops operation. The level of detail and reporting is critical for our record keeping for CNG certification but also for tracking and planning purposes year to year.

Incredibly responsive customer service, suggestions for features and enhancements are taken seriously, layout and design done very well, new features added very often.

There were some small things we were looking for regarding weather and climate, we offered suggestions, and they were implemented within a few days. No cons we can think of.

Sr. Supervisor (Canada)

Farmbrite

Commentaires : Planning. This was the main reason we decided to go with Farmbrite. This has helped us distribute and plan workload more efficiently. Tracking is exceptional on this software and when used for multiple years will be a massive benefit for our operation.

This software is far ranging and fits our operations needs very well. Most software is very detail focused on specific tasks, Farmbrite allows us to track and operate our business from a higher more appropriate and efficient level.

Uploading cattle is tedious. This is mostly because of the lack of records we had before in excel but an easier way to upload data. Would also be nice to change the reports found on the main Farmbrite page as some are not relevant to each operation.

Ariana
Ariana
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Élevage, 2–10 employés

Easy-to-use cattle management software

Commentaires : This is a fantastic cattle-management software with other options for ranches that have more than just cattle. I found it very intuitive and clean.

I went through numerous applications and software options before finally finding one that is both easy to use and tracks the right items. I also don't have any strange buggy issues like in so many of the other ones -- AND it has an entire accounting section to track your assets and liabilities, which is exactly what my boss wanted. I also love that you can import a .csv file to save time!

It is a little bit clunky in some places and not everything seems to update when you update one screen, but I can work around that.

gantt charping
Management (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Agriculture, 11–50 employés

Farmbrite review

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Very positive experience with Farmbrite. Lots of features and data crunching abilities. Helped me trim the fat of my operation and work more efficiently by giving me the information I need to make data-driven choices.

All-in-one farm management tool encompassing daily operations, inventory management, sales, marketing, financial management, and data tracking.

Takes some dedication to set up and learn.

Jack
Farm owner-operator (É.-U.)
Produits laitiers, 2–10 employés

Farmbrite: Top-tier livestock, crop, & inventory management software

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Farmbrite has allowed me to track bottlenecks in time allocation, resulting in a ~ 15% reduction in the labor time I need to allocate daily, allowing for additional time for livestock observation and interaction.

Farmbrite is well-organized software easily capable of handling all my record keeping ends for livestock, crop, and inventory management. Further, the interface is quite user-friendly, making is easy to train employees to use this system.

I am generally not a fan of web-based software; I would prefer a downloaded & installed version if it were to become available.

CINDY
Rancher (É.-U.)
Élevage, Auto-entrepreneur

Farmbrite Review

Commentaires : Farmbrite has simplified my book keeping system 100%. I simply enter data and farmbrite does the rest. I can easily identify expenses in relevant categories and make educated choices that enhance our cow-calf operation. We can enter data on individual cows or whole herd activities, such as calving information, feed rations, pasture rotation dates or worming dates and products.

What I like most about Farmbrite is that the software is very user friendly and relevant to our cattle operation. In the accounting section I can easily enter income and expenses. Farmbrite tracks these two categories, displays a color coded pie chart and then at the end of the year the program easily generates my P&L statement.

At this point in time I have not found a feature that I dislike. Farmbrite offers five different plans so I assume that if the lower entry software does not fit your needs, the higher level software would include most features that a business would need.

Allison
Equine Manager (É.-U.)
Élevage, 11–50 employés

An Amazing, User Friendly Software with Fantastic Customer Support

Commentaires : My favorite thing is being able to mesh many industry needs into one program. Look at the monthly schedule, assign tasks, ask for approval on buying items from the owner, setting up the grow locations, and seeing the big picture quickly.

I love how Farmbrite sets you up to succeed, and also allows for you to customize it to your needs with a couple additions/ tweaks. Farmbrite worked really hard to make it easy to use for all types of learners, it is clear, detailed, and a happy medium of having enough options but not overloading you with too many options. The customer support Help Articles are fantastic. The ability to talk with wonderful Customer Support people in a one on one or group setting really sets this software apart from the others.

I can't say that I dislike anything, because every time I come across a situation I am having trouble with, I am able to connect with Customer Support and they are able to help me out.

Réponse de l'équipe de Farmbrite

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for reviewing our software Allison! I'm so glad you're finding it useful!

Javier
Agronomist (Espagne)
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

Farmbrite rating (Javier Muñoz)

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : The best thing I have seen in Farmbrite is that it has a lot of information and everything is integrated in the same platform. Previously I had to use different management software, but with Farmbrite I have it all integrated in one place.

I use Farmbrite for agronomic crop management(Hydroponic). We work with Tomato, Pepper, Cucumber, Lettuce, Strawberries ... In this sense all the tools that Farmbrite provides me are very useful.

Everything included in my subscription is no problem. However, I would like to integrate a very important tool for me as is the control of Pests $ Diseases (Scouting).

Rebecca
Administrator (É.-U.)

Centralization of Farm Data Simplifies Management

Commentaires : The owner of the farm/ranch only visits the ranch once a month but he requires daily reports.
The data from the reports is in PDF format and sent via email.
The reports contain information on animal census and health as well as task lists and progress reports projects on the property such as fencing, planting, well and building and barn maintenance.
With Farmbrite we have one centralized platform for entering and storing all the data from the reports.
It is now simple to itemize and prioritize all the tasks and schedule completion dates on the Calendar.
We can run reports with the data and eliminate the need for paper or PDF versions. Farmbrite simplifes this process which makes all the processes more efficient. Less time documenting and more time 'doing' what needs to be done.

Farmbrite enables animal, crop and equipment tracking and management in a simple format. It is intuitive. I was able to begin implementing it immediately without taking the tutorials.

I have not found any deficiencies after a few months of use.

Joshua

Small Farm with Big Goals

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Outstanding product from a great company, They want to grow with the Ag Community.

It was easy to set up and as my farm grows my data will grow and farmbrite is my one stop data saver.

Just to be sarcastically funny, I like the least about farmbrite that it wasn't free.

Scott
Scott
Self-employed (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Was was surprised and impressed.

Commentaires : My biggest take away was that they had a system in place to monitor any errors, and upon discovering even a minor one they fixed it immediately. That's the kind of company I like to support.

I explored the free trial to see how easily a farm storefront could be set up. I ran into one small problem getting a particular page to appear on my newly-created site; instead I received an error message. I made a note to email Farmbrite about it in the next day. When I did reach out I was told they had seen the error and they had already fixed it (before I reported it). And they had. I found it easy to get around in the software and to set up an online storefront website. But I was really impressed at how quickly they work to improve the software.

As I mentioned, the one small problem I did encounter was fixed before I reported it the next day.

Lesa
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)

Love Farmbrite!

Farmbrite is so easy to use. You can upload photo files. Track all of your farming needs.

We currently do not have any Cons. The software is amazing!

Ysaac
Administrative consultant (Mexique)
Agriculture, 11–50 employés

The ultimate farm admin app

5,0 il y a 2 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : 9 out of 10. Has every module we needed to review in our operation

Covers every aspect we would like to be taken in an admin app

Improvement can be made at notifications

JOHN
OWNER (É.-U.)
Élevage, 2–10 employés

NO PROBLEMS

Commentaires : THE BEST IS FINDING MY P&L INSTANTLY

IT IS EASY TO NAVIGATE,PIE CHART,FINDING ANY PAST ENTRIES IS SO SIMPLE, IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE IT IS THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER USED TO CORRECT, I THINK THIS ONES A KEEPER,THANK SO MUCH

YOU NEED TO FIND A WAY TO INCORPORATE SALES TAX,IN THE TAXABLE TRANSACTIONS,MATCHING NEWBORNS WITH MOTHERS ON THE SAME PAGE,

Réponse de l'équipe de Farmbrite

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for your review John! We will take a look at how to make it easier to see newborns and mothers on the same page and recording tax with taxable transactions. Thanks for your input.

James
Agriculture, 2–10 employés

After a better part of the year...

Commentaires : very positive - when I have had a question (mostly during the trial period) they were extremely responsive. Typically, I would have used an Excel spreadsheet to track expenses, but this is already functional and frankly I would not have had the time. makes year-end quite easy. allows me to focus on the farm, versus having a lot of files; I still keep documents but rely on Farmbrite to be a single depository of information. Love it!

easy to use, simple, and a great way to record all the important information in one place. used mostly for accounting and financial tracking BUT starting to use with our orchard and cattle for spring 2020. So far more features than I have used so plenty of room to grow into and with it. Never had any issue with Farmbrite! I really, really like and will be using it daily/weekly as we head into 'season'.

I like everything about the application/software - I need to keep increasing my familiarity with it

Heather
Farmer (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 2–10 employés

Makes Tax Season a Breeze!!

Commentaires : I use Farmbrite every January to log an entire year's worth of receipts for my farm. I love how easy it is to track expenses in each category. My accountant appreciates the print out at the end because it makes filing the Schedule F a breeze!

I only use the accounting feature of Farmbrite. It's much easier, for me, than using a spreadsheet. I LOVE how the Schedule F categories are already entered and in a drop down menu.

Because I only use one aspect of the software one time a year, $99 is kind of steep. I do with there was a less expensive option.

Stafford

Small Operations Dream Software

Commentaires : Customer support is on top of it. Have asked about the 'cons' if you could even call them that, and they respond quickly and take all the ideas in. I see the software only getting better. With the foundation of the functionality done so well, as long as that stays strong, all the fluff is icing on the cake. It is nice to manage the stranger livestock, like beehives, as I am able to manage each hive as a separate 'animal' and keep my notes on each hive in line.

- Simplicity, no fluff or overburdening options - Well thought out base functionality - Price point is good, the cost is worth the time savings - Keeps good track of yield, can notice trends (bad or good) - Can organize your data how you see fit

- Accounting software is lacking advanced organizational and tax options - Needs some more drilled down feed and flock tracking for Organic users

Andrea
partner (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 2–10 employés

Farmbrite Software a must for small to medium farms

Commentaires : Having this software online eases the stress of needing to regularly back up my records. It also consolidated all the different farm ventures we are in- dairy, beef, hogs, poultry, hay and grain.

I love that this software incorporates almost everything I need to catalogue and maintain every year. It also organizes it into the same Tax lines for ease at tax time.

There is no simple way to compound mileage throughout the year. I would like to be able to just type in the number of miles each trip and have it compound my total over the year.

Leslie
Farmer (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 2–10 employés

Software for farming a variety of products

Commentaires : We are using this to plan our marketing strategies, our planting strategies and for breeding purposes. Our accounting so much easier come tax time.

I love the responsiveness of the designers of the software. We had a problem and they responded both on the phone and with changes in the software. We use the integrative features to keep all workers on task, to make decisions regarding crop types, and accounting.

The information about soil testing is still weak and not very beneficial to our operation. Updating individual animal records are getting better. Using the software on a cell phone can be a challenge.

Myles
President/ CEO (É.-U.)
Élevage, 11–50 employés

Great customer service.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Some of the livestock management I am struggling with but I just need a little more time with the program and the customer support team and i'm sure everything will fall into place.