• Service client

En savoir plus sur MailerLite

MailerLite est un fournisseur de services d'e-mail marketing axé sur la simplicité, un excellent support client et de superbes designs d'e-mail.

En savoir plus sur MailerLite

510 avis affichés

Valerie M.
Executive coach
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2021

"I loooooooooooove Mailerlite"

Commentaires: J'utilise Mailerlite pour la newsletter et j'aime toutes les fonctionnalités offertes et leur design.

Avantages: J'aime tout : les nombreuses fonctionnalités, le prix, le support client qui répond très vite et qui est très aimable.

Inconvénients: Je suis triste depuis que ce n'est plus en français.

envoyé par MailerLite le 03/03/2021

Awh, don't be sad Valerie - we're trying to do our best to make sure everyone is able to be part of our community. Maybe in the feature this is something we can focus on again.

• Publié le 26/02/2021
Heather jo F.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/03/2020

"No ESP is perfect, but MailerLite comes the closest"

Commentaires: Overall, (even when I was accidentally crashing my own automations and blaming it on the support staff!) they have been absolutely stellar. I have shopped around plenty, used several other services, and am, for sure, sticking with MailerLite for the long haul.

Avantages: The interface is so easy and intuitive, and I always know how to do what I want to do in MailerLite. As a tech-challenged solopreneur and content creator, I want to spend as little time as possible on the learning curve, so I can focus on what my people want: the content. Custom branding is spot-on, and segmentation works perfectly.

Inconvénients: Deliverability isn't what it could be, but we're ALL working on that one! And this is probably more the fault of user habits and annoying AI filters.

envoyé par MailerLite le 02/07/2020

Flores, thank you for the stellar review ;) We're enthusiastic and glad to hear that we're making easier the journey of our customers. I wish you all the best for your solopreneur adventure!

• Publié le 27/03/2020
Mohammed S.
Field Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2021

"Allows you to automate your way all the way through to your marketing and outreach goals"

Commentaires: My first experience with MailerLite for conducting academic research was a huge miss from the very start, and ended up being quite disappointing because the numbers we were getting were abysmal by all accounts. But as I later found out from subsequent projects I worked on, the problem was not from the system, but from us (the research team). Because we hadn't taken much time to explore the full range of features and how to adapt them to our specific needs, we ended up with a highly defective campaign that was doomed to fail. Ever since then, I have collaborated on over 15 different campaigns with MailerLite, and each of them were a huge success, with outcomes far exceeding our modest expectations.

Avantages: The list management protocols work excellently to create a really clean database of the most useful contacts. Not only does this reduce the overall cost of running our campaigns, it also affects the outcome of our campaign impact assessment results. We no longer get to factor in dead weights in our computations, which used to come up really short and make us feel like we failing woefully. Until MailerLite cleaned it up and gave us true measures of our actual impact.

Inconvénients: Some of the most advanced embedded tracking features are a bit intrusive and feel like an invasion of the privacy of our clients, even though they do end up providing us with very valuable insights on our campaigns and the market.

envoyé par MailerLite le 26/07/2021

Hi Mohammed, thank you for sharing such a detailed experience with us. Should you have any other feedback, you can always mail us at feedback@mailerlite.com - we love to hear from our community.

• Publié le 21/07/2021
Amir S.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 03/08/2016

"My Horrifying experience with MailerLite"

Commentaires: My experience with MailerLite. After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner. After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner. I give them credit, when it is due : Easy to navigate interface and professionally pre-made templates seemed a perfect match for my needs. As a small business owner, my first goal was to find a bulk email software that is easy to use and has a friendly and responsive customer service. For years, I used one of the major bulk email software providers, but they have become really expensive compared to what you get in return for these email campaigns. Finally, I made my decision and enrolled in one of MailerLite plans that seemed very attractive; at least on the paper! 15000 subscribers and unlimited monthly emails for $30!! WOAH !!! what a great bargain. Right? Not that fast ! They were very quick to charge my business card for the $30. I spent few hours to create a perfect email and uploaded my mailing list of 15000. and start creating the first campaign on MailerLite. This is where the nightmare started. When I wanted to send out the email, I received an email from their support team that I am not allowed to use more than 2000. ( i paid for 15000 subscribers with unlimited monthly emails) . I told them that I won't have it that way and they should cancel my account. They reached out to me and assured me that everything would be fine, hey approved me for 5000 and promised to increase my quote after the first few emails to prevent spams. Fair enough! After sending out the emails, they told me that I have breached their spam policy since the hard bounce of my emails were more than a certain number that they allow. I was not very happy with their decision but again, its their policy and I have to follow it. So I accepted their decision and didn't argue with them. But this the same email list that I have used with the other major email provider. I knew this is a small company with few resources and I have made a mistake. Obviously, I didn't want to pay for a service that I am not allowed to use. quite simple. So, I ask them to cancel my subscription and refund me the $30 that they have charged me !!! They kept me waiting for almost 4 days and then they told me that they have decided to keep my money ?!!!!!, and obviously they have access to all the 15000 subscribers on mailing list !! Customer service is the forefront of a business and I am really sorry to say that theirs is NON-EXISTING. Since the goal of this review was to save others some time and un-wanted headache, I have not mentioned any of the other competitors that make a much better option. Since then, I have signed up to another provider for only $5 extra and I could not be happier. I learned my lesson , cheaper choice is not always a better one. It is wiser to pay a bit more and go with a company with a better customer service and more resources. If even you think that you won't have the same issue that I had with them, still think of your need of customer service at some point. I hope this has helped you in your search. Good luck!

Avantages: You would get a Cheap service

Inconvénients: You would loose your money. They blame you for their failure to just charge your credit card for no service. Their system can't deliver and then they blame you. read other reviews all over web. Many people have complained about their delivery rate. You would loose your mailing list to them.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 03/08/2016
Life Coach & Trainer
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/04/2021

"Great landing pages"

Commentaires: MailerLite provides beautiful landing pages, an easy to use drag-and-drop email builder, and nice sign-up forms. It is amazing and really helpful that they allow free users access to their email automation feature.

Avantages: Over the years, I have tried many email marketing services and I must acknowledge that MailerLite is a great alternative to MailChimp. They have really nice landing page options even if you're using their free plan. Beyond the landing pages, I did not end up choosing MailerLite as my "forever" email marketing provider though. I teach women how to start their own online business and if one of my students did not have a website I could not refer them to this provider. You need a website and a domain email address in order to use this service.

Inconvénients: Some entrepreneurs are just starting out and they do not have a website yet. There are many online business owners who that want to build their email list before building their website. To get access to MailerLite however, you need a website. So, unfortunately, I cannot recommended this platform to my business friends who don't have a website yet.

envoyé par MailerLite le 26/04/2021

Hi there, thank you for leaving a review for us. Such a lovely business idea you have.

We genuinely appreciate you giving us the feedback of some of our users not having a website - this is something I will make sure to add to our feedback data.

Have a good one!

• Publié le 24/04/2021
Affiliate Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 30/06/2021

"The perfect tool for small business owners or just anyone who is about to start"

Commentaires: Pretty happy with the product, helps me to do what I want to do without getting in the way all the time

Avantages: This SaaS has everything an average user would want. It is perfect for small companies or folks who just want to set up a newsletter easily, without all the additional hustle of getting to use with the 100 of features the other platforms give you. I have tried and used for short periods a lot of them and I have found MailerLite to suit best my needs. It has free version of up to 1000 subscribers, Email builder, automations, site and forms builder in the free version. What more could I ask. It's more than enough to test out my idea, see if it will bring in some profit, and if it does I'll happily go on for the paid version.

Inconvénients: Well I was trying to use some HTML code in one email but I could get it work for the life of me. I'm not a programmer by any means but I know how to deal with code, and HTML in particular. I was really frustrated and somewhat angry. As a last resort I mailed the support (I almost never do it because, they never give me any good advice, not MailerLite, but all support as general). here it wasn't the case, the agent pointed me out what I had to use and it did the job. Other than that I really haven't had any other issues. Gave it 4 starts, because it's my only contact with the support and really don't know more than that.

envoyé par MailerLite le 01/07/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and giving us some feedback regarding the HTML code issues.

• Publié le 30/06/2021
Carmen A.
Author
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 31/05/2021

"Fantastic email platform especially for beginners"

Commentaires: I have no complaints with Mailerlite. It integrates well with other platforms I'm using.

Avantages: What I like about Mailerlite is that it is easy to use. The help-tutorials are very informative. I know it has the capability to do more than I am utilising at the moment, so I trust that it will serve me in the future as my mailing list grows. I also value the quick response I get from the help team when I can't find my answer in the help menu. They are friendly and willing to answer any question. The value for money is exceptional.

Inconvénients: When I select a group and open the list of subscribers in that group, the Group List name doesn't appear above the list of subscribers. Instead the wording is "this list contains 36 subscribers". It would be helpful if that sentence says "this (name of group) contains 36 subscribers". I can easily forget which group I'm looking at without the name appearing at the top.

envoyé par MailerLite le 01/06/2021

Hey Carmen, great feedback for us! We truly appreciate it - I will make sure that this is passed on.

• Publié le 31/05/2021
Claude C.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/07/2021

"MailerLite Should Be Number One!!! (And They Probably Will Be)"

Commentaires: Perfect. Everything has just been perfect. With the way that they have treated me, I actually feel like I am part of their team.

Avantages: I switched to MailerLite because of the automation sequences that were FAR easier to use, and did NOT require a ridiculous upgrade in order to access them.

Inconvénients: Honesty, there is nothing "bad" that I can say about anything with MailerLite. I am completely satisfied with everything. And it only keeps getting better.

envoyé par MailerLite le 26/07/2021

We love that you feel part of the team, Claude! That's probably one of the greatest thing we can hear from our community. Thank you!

• Publié le 23/07/2021
Keith L.
Marketer
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/07/2021

"The easiest to use and best value email marketing tool"

Commentaires: Great. Easy to repeat the formatting of emails. Statistics are easy to see. Simple navigation.

Avantages: I've been using MailerLite with several businesses for years. While some other email marketing tools come with more bells and whistles, most of us don't need that. We need reliability and functionality. MailerLite has that. And more.

Inconvénients: Nothing really. Could be cheaper at higher price points. The email account checker could be free (and not a separate paid product)

Thank you, Keith!

• Publié le 22/07/2021
Kunal kumar C.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 01/07/2021

"Leading Marketing Automation Tool"

Commentaires: Overall mailerlite is a software which i would like to use for a long time because of their user-friendly features and pricing. It is proved very helpful in converting cold emails in hot emails and create a landing pages in just few minutes. I will definitely recommend it to my friends and anyone who want to want a software in low price with lots of features.

Avantages: Mailerlite is the best one from any other marketing automation tool in terms of price and features. It is easy to use, simple and user-friendly content editor and its features are just awesome. If you want Email marketing, to create beautiful landing pages and want to manage your subscribers at one place and also at low cost, then it is the best one. You can easily make landing page by drag and drop feature and use custom domain too. You can set a list of emails for your subscribers and change cold subscribers in hot subscribers without any hard work.

Inconvénients: If you are a beginner and you don't have any prior experience in marketing then it is hard to get their approval and free trail. You have to purchase plans for using their awesome features.

envoyé par MailerLite le 16/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know your experience with us - these are all very kind words and very enjoyable to read.

• Publié le 01/07/2021
Linda R.
Radical Life Coach
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/05/2021

"Free Version Gives You Everything and Then Some!"

Avantages: I used to pay for similar software that was more difficult to use. I can't believe how easy MailerLite is to use, they provide excellent customer service, and I'm still using the free plan! I'm at a stage in my business where I don't need the paid plans, but when I do, I intend to stay with MailerLite.

Inconvénients: I had a little difficulty getting the forms set up on my website, but a friend helped me and now that it's set up I don't have to worry about it.

envoyé par MailerLite le 18/05/2021

Hey Linda, always great to have such supportive friends - if you need anything else or have any questions you can get in touch with our support team at support@mailerlite.com.

• Publié le 06/05/2021
Audrey G.
General Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2021

"Finally, an email service that keeps it simple."

Commentaires: MailerLite makes it easy to send professional emails my customers enjoy opening. Emails look better and it saves me time.

Avantages: For me, the thing that separates MailerLite from other email services is its RSS feature. We post blogs almost daily. Then, once a week, we send a summary of our posts to our email list. When we were using Constant Contact, I had to make that summary email manually. With MailerLite, I hook up the RSS feed, and they automatically create the summary email and send it out for me. MailChimp has an RSS feature, but the formatting is a bland list. MailerLite wins here because I can edit how the RSS feed looks (e.g., use featured images, automated columns).

Inconvénients: My biggest gripe is when you preview pending RSS emails in the queue. The test email shows older blog posts. However, when the queued email does officially send, it's the correct blog post.

envoyé par MailerLite le 19/05/2021

Hey Audrey, thank you for the feedback regarding the RSS - I will make sure to pass this on to our team for further inspection.

• Publié le 07/05/2021
Sue F.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 24/03/2021

"Customer Support Second to None"

Commentaires: I am setting up a mailing list from scratch and I have found the functionality to be great. The couple of times I have found the help files to be less than helpful, someone has responded to my feedback and answered my queries and made the functionality very clear. Wonderful to know that someone actually reads (and responds) to feedback, rather than it going into a black hole.

Avantages: As a brand new user, I am finding Mailerlite very easy to use, with almost all the functionality I need so far. I have asked a couple of questions where I do not understand the functionality and my questions have been answered very quickly!
The automation is very intuitive and easy to set up.

Inconvénients: I wanted to create a dropdown with 12 options (for months), but found the limit was 10 options. Small issue, but a bit of a hindrance.

envoyé par MailerLite le 01/04/2021

Hi Sue, amazing to have you with us - was really curious about your Vintage shop, you should pass by the site, so I can have a look. I'm a sucker for a good find.

If you have any further questions, you know where to find our amazing support team.

• Publié le 24/03/2021
James S.
Head of Operations
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/01/2021

"Really Solid Software and Customer Service"

Commentaires: Love it. Will be hard to ever leave.

Avantages: Great customizability for emails and very simple to use. It is the most design friendly email service I have used. Also incredible customer service. I accidentally deleted a very important landing page built through mailerlite - I emailed their support and it was restored within an hour. I accidentally deleted ALL of our subscribers - I emailed support again and again they were all restored within a couple hours. Very impressed.

Inconvénients: I wish video was easier to insert into the emails. I also wish it was easier to segment. ConvertKit maybe a better option for segmenting and targeting.

envoyé par MailerLite le 13/01/2021

Hi James, thank you for your lovely and. Fair feedback. I have to say the design on your Bissy Energy page is amazing!

• Publié le 06/01/2021
Emily B.
Entrepreneur
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 30/12/2020

"Begin Email Marketing With Mailerlite"

Commentaires: I switched from MailChimp to Mailerlite as the features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money. I originally started with the free package for around two weeks, until my email list outgrew the free package, where I now continue to pay on a monthly basis. The income that I receive from utilizing my email list pays for the service provided by Mailierlite and I am very happy with the features/ service provided. I received great customer support from Mailerlite in regards to the issues mentioned above, and since then I have required no customer support.

Avantages: I like the many features included with the software for a reasonable monthly (or yearly) fee. Such as the ability to create different groups to manage email marketing topics. I particular enjoy using the autoresponder emails feature as this is a great way to utilise email marketing and Mailerlite have a very user friendly interface, making a potentially complex task easier to carry out. I also enjoy the extra features including the landing page templates to capture new email signups.

Inconvénients: The only issue I had with this product, and why I did not give it 5 stars, is the email deliverability rate. Whereby occasionally my automated emails were not being sent to new email signups and they were not able to complete the sign up process, being classed as unconfirmed in my email list. This was inconvenient as sometimes I would receive emails from people saying that they signed up but had not received a certain product I was offering for new sign ups. However, after researching this topic, I learnt that this is actually a common issue with most email network providers and that Mailerlite has one of the best deliverability rates overall. Therefore I have stayed with Mailerlite and I hope that this is something their software will improve on over time.

• Publié le 30/12/2020
Maggie M.
Program Manager
Enseignement supérieur, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2020

"Easy to use Email Campaign Builder"

Commentaires: MailerLite is easy to use and their team has been very responsive. For example. when we had to upgrade our license as we had hit our subscriber count, last minute, on a Friday, I was stressing! They got our license updated quickly so I could get my time sensitive email out on time.

Avantages: This software was easy to implement and use! We have a period of high traffic where we have to reach out to multiple segments with customized information. MailerLite takes the stress out of it. It is easy to manage our subscriber list and I appreciate the intuitive advanced recipient settings that allow me to build in logic based on subscriber segments for sending email campaigns. The simple and easy to use stats let me see what is working. We compare this to a response/action in another system, as our emails are targeting groups with a call to action. I also like how easy it is to copy existing campaigns and easily modify them for different segments. I can build up all my campaigns and have them scheduled to help manage our 'traffic' in our office and systems. I also found that we can set up templates once we have customized the content to help maintain brand consistency, which saves us time and ensures the necessary details are included. I like that I can easily preview and test campaigns - mostly that I can view the desktop and mobile in the browser.

Inconvénients: I've used other software that let us to custom html email design. The built in content builder can be a bit challenging if you really want to customize for a specific look. That being said, the content builder is made to let anyone easily and quickly create emails.

• Publié le 09/10/2020
Debbie F.
owner-teacher
Arts de la scène, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/09/2020

"All very good, once I got going"

Commentaires: Overall, I like the company and the platform. It's not as slick as some of the others I've seen, but I believe it's a great value and gets the job done. I like that there are tutorials on just about everything, and customer support is very quick to respond when I have an issue.

Avantages: It truly is a "drag and drop" landing page and website builder! I've worked with other website builders that make it so much more complicated than it needs to be. With MailerLite, I just literally drag a text box from the sidebar and plunk it down wherever I want to on my landing page. It's super easy to move sections up or down, too. It's not 100% customizable, and I've had to adjust my design plans a little here and there. But that's probably a good thing for me, who is easily overwhelmed when I have too many choices. I can spend hours and days on things that just don't matter in the long run if I'm given too many options. MailerLite allows me to customize just enough to make the finished product fit my brand without completely overwhelming me with too many options. Overall, once I figured things out, I found MailerLite to be very easy to use and at an excellent price point!

Inconvénients: I wish there were more templates to choose from! Most everything can be tweaked and customized to fit my brand but I wish there was a template that was closer to what I was looking for from the get-go. I mentioned in the "pros" section that it's not 100% customizable, and found myself wishing here and there that I could just change this one little thing or move this/that over here/there. But like I said, being a bit more confined in the design options is probably a blessing for me and helped me get my landing pages, website and sales pages designed much quicker.

• Publié le 09/09/2020
Traver F.
Marketing Specialist
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/04/2020

"A great mailing software for business newsletters and automation"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business ventures. One with 700 people on my list, and one with 7,000. MailerLite works fantastic whether you're on the free or paid plan. The only difference is (for how I use it), you can't use automated sequences on the free plan. I have very few complaints about the software.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to use. It's a beautiful dashboard that's easily navigated. The WYSIWYG editor is super sleek. From adding new subscribers to setting up complex automations, it's all really simple.

Inconvénients: Sometimes there's a hiccup in the system that causes text editing to mess up. What I mean is that I'll be typing and I'll get to where I am right now, and the cursor will reset to the beginning and start type there instead. If I refresh the page, the problem goes away.

envoyé par MailerLite le 02/07/2020

Hey Trever,

Thank you! I loved to read your review of MailerLite and yes, our web design is super sleek ;)

Don't hesitate to contact us for anything you need - we are always there for you.

• Publié le 11/04/2020
Sapph L.
Email strategist
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/05/2019

"Easy-to-use affordable email marketing platform with all of the features most people need"

Avantages: MailerLite is one of the most affordable email marketing platforms right now with all of the features most people need like automations, a drag and drop builder and embedded signup forms. Their most useful feature is automations, which lets you send a sequence of emails to subscribers if they join a list, if one of their contact fields gets updated (example: if they go from being a free to a paid member), if they click on a link, etc. You can also create yes/no branches at different points in the automation to send different emails to subscribers after they meet or don't meet a certain criteria. They also have a decent free plan for those who are starting out or looking to test the platform. The free plan includes automations and most of their key features. I also use personally use their APIs to automatically add new members to specific automations - they are well documented and easy to follow.

Inconvénients: 1. Right now, you can only create yes or no branches in automations. So for example, let's say that you want subscribers who already downloaded a lead gen to not receive an email in the automation about it. The only way to do this right now is to create a yes/no branch. If yes, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the yes branch *without* the specific email. If no, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the no branch *with* specific email. But if you want subscribers in both branches to receive the rest of the other emails, you'd have to have duplicate emails in the yes and no branch. It gets time-consuming if you want to add more emails to the automation (you'd have to add them both to the yes and no branch) or if you need to update any of the existing emails (you'd have to update both in the yes and no branch). It would be easier if you can simply add specific criteria to each email in the automation. So for example, if the subscriber meets the criteria, they'll receive this email in the automation. If not, they skip that email but still receive the next ones (if they match the criteria). 2. They had deliverability issues in the past which they did work really hard to fix. However, based on my experiences and that of what others have reported, overall open rates (with an authenticated domain) tend to be somewhat lower than a few other top platforms.

• Publié le 20/05/2019
Abigail N.
Urbanisme et architecture, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/12/2018

"Great for creating email newsletters and shareable pdf brochures"

Commentaires: Mailerlite is a Godsent, I think the export to PDF has a lot of potential.
There are over 12 million WhatsApp users in Kenya, most of our clients and prospects, are more willing to connect us via WhatsApp than by email.
The PDF brochures has become one of our biggest marketing assets as we can keep them updated about our projects in a more social way. The fact that the brochures are more shareable is a big bonus.
However, It'll be good to be able to track clicks, which currently can't be done as it's stored as a draft in MailerLite.
I know Mailerlite is an email marketing software but I'd love to be able to monitor the performance of newsletters turned into brochures the same way I can monitor sent campaigns. Even if it's something as simple as having a dashboard for draft campaigns and using Google Analytics to track clicks on it.

Avantages: - I used Mailerlite to create email newsletters (Which any email marketing software can do) but most importantly I used Mialerlite to create sharable pdf brochures showcasing our past/current projects (My client was an Architecture company). These "brochures" are light size wise as the target platform was Whatsapp.
The images are clickable linking to the projects on our websites, this way when sent to clients/potential clients on WhatsApp they can know more about us without having to go to our website.
- Design Options: I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software you can think off, but in terms of design flexibility and templates, Mailerlite has the best design options. My favorite is the "Featured Image" block - Great Customer Support: Mailerlite is meant for creating email newsletters and not pdf brochures so it was a bit tricky working around that especially since the share to social media button wouldn't work since the newsletter I converted into a brochure wasn't technically an email campaign (I.e it wasn't sent to anyone/mailing list) but remained in my dashboard as a draft. I had a chat with them on how to arrange the elements so my brochure was 3 pages max, and how to reduce the size.

Inconvénients: - My emails kept going to the spam folder which was very bothersome, so I contacted support and I was told I'm not the only one having the same problem and that it's an issue they're working on as they were blacklisted (Or something like that) -As much as I love the featured image element, it renders differently on Outlook desktop app. Instead of appearing as one large image, the images appeared as a grid, with nine images of the same image taking the space instead of one large image. It was a bit disconcerting and there was no way around it.

• Publié le 22/12/2018
Shayne H.
Director of Sales
Internet, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 07/04/2019

"Every Start-Up's Sidekick!"

Commentaires: I am a Marketing Specialist by profession and software/tools like this make my job so much easier, for which I am very grateful! I recently stumbled upon MailerLite when I was building my E-Commerce website. Previously, I used to use MailChimp (Also a great tool and I currently use it only at work). Mailerlite seamlessly integrated with my Shopify Store and gave me so much power over my marketing strategies. In my opinion, it's the best E-mail Automation tool out there, with much more options and customizations that can help you craft powerful newsletters, landing pages, etc.

Avantages: 1) Highly Optimized And Responsive: MailerLite helps me to design and create newsletters that look amazing on desktops, tablets, and mobiles. 2) Design Capabilities: It's safe to say that the design capabilities that MailerLite gives you are far better than any other similar product in its segment. What I mean to say is, the "little things" that MailerLite allows you to do can add significant value to the way you market! For example, there are a number of templates that can enable you to have "buttons" attached to an image (Perfect CTA's by the way). Also, there are several heading options for my newsletters where I can have my company name and logo or either one at the beginning of them. These, of course, are just a few examples I could think of straight off the bat. 3) Easy Integration: Connection my domain with MailerLite was a lot easier than I expected - with a swift and seamless integration process. 4) No Learning Curve Required: MailerLite is incredibly simple to use and it won't take you long to get the hang of it. 5) Affordability: The title of my review says it all! MailerLite is a blessing for startups on a budget who don't have money to throw around. There are 5 different pricing models that include one "freemium" version as well. However, if you are using it for business purposes, I suggest you use their starter plan that will unlock all features and allow you to send unlimited emails. Remember, looking professional is key!

Inconvénients: 1) Slightly Laggy: MailerLite can occasionally become laggy and starts freezing when you import a lot of contacts. Now, I don't really know if this is due to my hardware set up (which is quite recent), but I've asked around and I've gotten mixed opinions about this. 2) Customization Options: It would be really great if MailerLite introduces some more Landing Page customization options in the near future. Whatever be the case, it's still the best E-mail Automation software, in my opinion.

• Publié le 07/04/2019
Austin A.
Freelancer
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 22/03/2017

"Great Mailing System - Highly Recommend"

Commentaires: Mailerlite was my first choice originally because they have a free limit. Most other services require monthly payments right from the start, so my expectations were low. However, I've been using them for my website and I have nothing to say BUT AWESOME! There interface is clean. The ability to integrate the different services directly into the website (popups, pop unders, direct mailing software) is simply the best. I've used a few different ones prior to mailerlite (just the trials), and all of them were more complicated. Only one negative: If you're a time-sensitive person, the website can be slow. You have to go through a bunch of buttons to change the format of all of your popups and such. However, it gives you amazing control over everything so the wait is well worth it in my opinion. As for the mailing lists, they are super simple to use and keep track of. It's easy to design each mail to your specification, and even select time-sensitive ones (one email a week after they sign up originally, for example). So it makes it easy to just setup one-time and not really worry about it except for your own personal emails you send sporadically for the mailing list. For example, I have mine setup to send an intro email, followup email the next day, then a list of best articles one week after initial signup. It does all this automatically so I don't have too. And i've tested it - it works great. It also looks fantastic when you put the work in. You can view my popup and my sidebar mailing opt-in form here: www.hiddendominion.com/ As you can/could see - it's super sleek and can be negotiated to match anything to your design. In short, highly recommend. If you're looking for a place to start - don't even think about other options. Stick with mailerlite. You won't regret it!

Avantages: Easy to use
Great customer support
Tons of options
Easy to manage mailing list
Ability to setup intermittent emails

Inconvénients: Slow to load the designing tables

envoyé par MailerLite le 05/04/2017

Austin, thank for the review and the comment about the pop-ups. We will certainly make them more visible.

• Publié le 22/03/2017
Heidi V.
author
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/07/2021

"I love MailerLite!"

Commentaires: So far, I love MailerLite, although I wish there was an additional price tier between 2,500-5,000 subscribers. It's a steep price jump.

Avantages: The customer service is, by far, the best I have ever experienced. Definitely top-notch. I also love the many available customizations I can do. Mailerlite meets all the needs I have for my emails—even some I didn't know I needed.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it's a bit difficult to figure things out since I'm just tech savvy enough to get myself into trouble.

envoyé par MailerLite le 30/07/2021

We love you too, Heidi! You can also check out MailerLite Academy - you can go from "tech-savvy enough" to email marketing expert.

Here's the link: https://academy.mailerlite.com/

• Publié le 26/07/2021
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/07/2021

"Perfect For Small To Medium-Size Businesses >100k Subscribers (Ease Of Use, Simple & Clean UI)"

Commentaires: So I have a small online business and I only use Mailerlite for managing my subscribers and sending them weekly emails to keep them engage and Mailerlite does its job exceptionally well at an affordable price.

Avantages: It's a very simple, clean but professional email marketing service. I mostly use it to manage my newsletter subscribers but it also offers to create landing pages, blogs and popups. Yeah, it's advance but not hair pulling complex. it's perfect for small to medium-size businesses only, around 100k subscribers at most. why? TWO reasons. First, it's simple to use, quite reputed and has a lower price than its competitors like Aweber & Convertkit, which makes it the first choice for small and medium-sized businesses. Second, When your subscribers grow beyond 100k you need a more robust system to perform tons of automation based on so many factors, and as the industry standard, you should be at least making $1000/month, per 1000 subscribers, so you should be making enough money to invest in more robust enterprises level ESP. Mailerlite is not for enterprises level of advance and complex automation, so Mailerlite is a brilliant choice for bloggers, freelancers and online instructors. and that's why I use it for my small business.

Inconvénients: When you signup for Mailerlite's team takes 2-4 days to activate your account, so you can not use it instantly, you have to wait for their approval, I waited for 3 days :) and the website integration process is also strict.

envoyé par MailerLite le 26/07/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us :)

• Publié le 16/07/2021
Britt M.
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/07/2020

"MailerLite could be good, but...."

Commentaires: I use MailerLite for an author pen name. That pen name writes clean and wholesome romance, and my list consists of 46 people who opted in to get a free short story. Once a week I send an email to my list to tell them about my books. I noticed that instead of going out to 46, my emails only went out to 32. I checked, and there were no bounces. So I contacted support to ask about this gap. After a week or so, I was asked to make a video of it (even though it should be visible from their end), which I did. A week or so later again, they came back and told me that I had spam traps on my list, that my bounces were too high and I should check their spam policies, and that I was at a risk of having my account suspended. That in spite of their own system saying that I had no bounces and that I definitely not are sending out spam. I lost all trust in the service after this email, and I won't continue using them in the future. Neither will I continue to recommend others that they use them.

Avantages: You can't beat free if the product is good, and for that price MailerLite is perfect for small list owners. You can have up to 500 free subscribers, and after that, the price is reasonable. MailerLite has a reputation for good deliverability. Even the free version offers segmenting and other advanced stuff.

Inconvénients: The user interface isn't very intuitive, and things like finding the field to add a name seems clumsy to me. I have a friend who's blind, and he's struggling with the software. I've often had to log into his account to help him with tasks, because the product isn't optimized for visual impaired users. Support is slow to answer questions. And at least at one point straight out threatening. I'll get back to that in the description below.

envoyé par MailerLite le 21/07/2020

Hi Britt,

Thank you for your review. I've been investigating your case and on our system, last time you had a chat with our Customer Support dates back to 2 years ago.

Could you please send the screenshots of the conversation you described to feedback@mailerlite.com? I'd like to investigate more and help you as much as I can.

All the best,