Avis clients sur SharpSpring from Constant Contact

En savoir plus sur SharpSpring from Constant Contact

SharpSpring offre un marketing automation puissant et flexible avec un CRM entièrement intégré et une capacité de gestion des réseaux sociaux aux agences et aux PME.

En savoir plus sur SharpSpring from Constant Contact

The customer support team is absolutely amazing and helps us make sure we are running smoothly. The support team is willing to go the extra mile and even double check our work when needed.

The large amount of metrics can confuse some users.

SharpSpring from Constant Contact - Notes

SharpSpring from Constant Contact a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 749 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SharpSpring from Constant Contact ?

Anna
Anna
Marketing Automation/Data Director (É.-U.)

SharpSpring user for 4+ years

Commentaires : We really are able to do so much more with our marketing. We can see the interaction of clients with our marketing as a whole, not just off of one campaign. We can trigger emails and actions based on their behaviors which is very beneficial.

Being a Partner for 4+ years has allowed us to grow with them. When they were a startup, we were able to really see the changes the partners were requesting and the software has come a long way. They really value their Partners (agencies).

Sometimes SharpSpring likes to release new features, while they need to also work on continually improving their existing features.

Brian
Brian
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

SharpSpring Great Platform With Amazing Support

Commentaires : Overall the platform is powerful at a great price, and the team at SharpSpring wants you to succeed, and that shows in their support, courses, documentation, and forums. Not only does SharpSpring benefit Right to Evolve internally, but our clients and the work we do see the benefits as well.

SharpSpring has features to create marketing operations and track those campaigns either manually or automatically. Considering I can tie all the potential avenues of a campaign into one spot and see how users interact with is a great win. At a glance, it is essential to read the data and make the right decisions; SharpSpring brings all the data to one platform. It makes work more enjoyable that we can create a single campaign with a list of contacts, email templates, unique forms, dynamic pages, trackable media, automation, and analytics in one spot. Not to mention, once we create this base campaign and all its numerous pieces, I can then quickly use all the parts as a template to do another or a third, and so on. Making it very efficient over time. SharpSpring has a lot of features, but I am thrilled with our CRM, email marketing, ads, funnels, all in one location. All this and the support team have been top-notch every step of the way. I also like to learn myself, which they provide via courses, updated videos, and documents that my team and I can reference.

Interface and design consistency are my two significant cons for this platform. Like most, once you know the platform and its interface, you can be very successful. No difference here except that the design process between creating emails, pages, and forms all have their unique process. I believe it would improve user efficiency if the page and email creator, for instance, had a standard procedure and the same layout of tools. The platform has a lot of features with more coming, so you have to know where all the pieces are between the settings, marketing, and sales menu layout.

Social Media Manager (Macédoine du Nord)
Design, 2-10 employés

A Comprehensive Review of SharpSpring

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I am very pleased with SharpSpring. The platform is incredibly powerful and user-friendly. I have been able to achieve great results with my marketing campaigns and I'm sure that I will continue to do so in the future.

SharpSpring is an incredibly intuitive and powerful marketing automation platform. It is incredibly easy to get started and its robust feature set allows for deep customization and segmentation of customer data.

The pricing of SharpSpring can be a bit steep for smaller businesses. The customer support can also be a bit slow at times.

Fabio
HeadOps (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

There are definitely better options out there.

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

It's a good entry-level CRM, but if you need a robust and practical tool, look elsewhere.

Very limited. Few features, poor usability.

Jessica
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Sharpspring - Customer Review - Jessica Hobday

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very responsive and attentive support, overall good experience.

The learning curve was a lot smaller than other softwares. While SS has generally most things that others do, it isn't all in your face at once.

There are definitely lacks in automation that other softwares use. It's getting better, but still not as versatile. Especially with workflows.. email replies aren't a trigger, can't filter by list membership, etc.

Brooks
Brooks
Digital Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

A powerful platform, but still has a long way to go

Commentaires : We use Sharpspring for email automation, marketing automation, lead tracking, reporting, as a CRM, and as a sales tool. It allows us to track contact interactions from first touchpoint through sale. It has been a huge help.

My favorite thing about Sharpspring is the ability to track and analyze the entire life of a lead, from start to finish. It allows us to optimize our funnels and nurture prospects from interest to sale. It is a really powerful tool and offers (almost) everything you need for marketing automation from automated workflows to landing pages and forms to email design. I also love their lead scoring.

Though it offers a lot of features, it's not all that usable compared to similar products. There are countless small usability issues. Landing pages are pretty difficult to create. Support is usually great – but can at times be entirely unhelpful. Automation has some key features other tools allow. Overall, there are just a lot of features that still need to be added in order to really compete.

BreAnn
Executive Assistant (Canada)

Best CRM out there

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I am able to use this platform as an all in one to track well pretty much everything a business could want to track. I lvoe how everything for social media is in one platform. I can't say enough about SharpSpring.

Everything! It does everything we could ever as a CRM to do. I love how everything is customizable to what fits my company's needs.

I would make some changes to the reporting tools and creation of emails.

Rene
Rene
Owner (Pays-Bas)

Alternatives envisagées :

Sharpspring is the solution for all-in-one marketing

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We have implemented SharpSpring for our clients and are using it ourselves for Marketing Automation, emailmarketing and social media marketing. Our clients are very pleased for the way we create leads for them. SharpSpring gives a lot of insight in the way leads are generated and we use the automation tool also for cross selling and stay in touch with existing customers. Before SharpSpring we looked in to both HubSpot and Infusionsoft but SharpSpring is the best solution for us. Worth every penny and more.

SharpSpring is best for clients who want to generate lots of leads and convert them to clients. If you look for a complete solution for marketing automation, social media, emailmarketing, Google Ads and a CRM, this is the go to solution. If you are only looking for emailmarketing without the rest then this is not the best fit.

Social media monitoring could be beter. No other cons.

Josh
Marketing Director (É.-U.)

SharpSpring - All-in-One Marketing Automation for the Agency

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, SharpSpring has been excellent. We've been with them since before the purchase by Constant Contact, and the quality of the product has been worthwhile before and after the acquisition.

SharpSpring lets us manage a wide variety of marketing and client management activities in one easy-to-use platform. Everything from marketing automation, to transparent sales pipelines, to persona-focused automated (and adjustable) messaging tools, we can save hundreds of hours on marketing tasks, while regularly engaging our clients' prospects and increasing overall sales.

SharpSpring could work on improving their help files significantly. While their live support staff are excellent, I feel like for most questions, I have to contact them, rather than simply look up a well-written help article to get many answers.

Magdy
Magdy
Professor (Égypte)
Produits laitiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

SharpSpring amazing tool for markting

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : A good platform that helps with marketing and campaign management. It helps in managing e-mail, its price is reasonable, and it has a highly trained and efficient staff.

Easy to collect data in one place, campaign tracking is easy and fast. Creating the campaign and its various parts is done very efficiently. Email marketing with this platform is excellent. Many templates can be created quickly and used in different ways. The support team works in a professional way to serve customers.

The platform must be constantly developed and improved, new features must be added, and the efficiency of e-mail management must be raised. The efficiency of creating lists must be increased.

Chief Executive Officer (É.-U.)

Best ROI for Small Medium Sized Business

Commentaires : We are one of the earliest SharpSpring agencies and users. We selected SharpSpring for its price/performance for SMB companies. We have worked extensively with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot and others - but for small businesses, it is hard to beat the full-stack solution and feature set in SharpSpring.

Complete integrated tech stack for marketing and sales that includes the core functionality a business needs to execute full-funnel marketing and sales campaigns and manage the sales pipeline.

SmartMail provides 1:1 direct IMAP email, but it would be nice if there was a sales-driven email automation feature for low volume 1:1 emails to prospects.

Bob
Principal (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

SharpSpring is full featured, low price, and amazing tech and account support

Commentaires : I've helped a number of businesses drive revenue with this software and it always drives more revenue for them. Of course, you have to understand how marketing automation works (I teach it at a local business school) and how to use the software correctly but there is a ton of documentation and how-to videos and when that fails, there's always a support person to walk you though whatever you're trying to do and they stick with you. My "customer success manager" will even get on the phone with a prospective client and help with a demo. Just a great company

I love the way the tracking is displayed on a timeline so you can see everywhere a prospect went. The built-in CRM and sales funnel pics up where the marketing funnel leaves off and keeps the automation going during and after the sale to upset and resell. The new retargeting and (soon to be) advertising feature is amazing, not only retargeting your visitors but it finds similar customers to target. Overrall, it's really intuitive and easy to use, and I've used many marketing automation platforms over the years. This is the least expensive. No long-term contracts to sign but still has all the features of the much more expensive ones. And the LiveChat feature you can put on your Web site that was just added (at no additional cost) brings a huge feature that other companies charge more than the entire cost of the SharpSpring subscription.

No complaints at all. The learning curve wasn't very steep and the price is right. They even have evening support hours.

Nancy
Owner (É.-U.)

Sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform

Commentaires : I am using SharpSpring across my entire client bases to generate and nurture leads, manage website inquiries and analytics and monitor and post across social media channels.

While the functionality is extremely powerful, SharpSpring itself is easy-to-use. Like any software, there is an initial training period where you have to get comfortable with the platform, but I found it pretty intuitive, especially after participating in the on-boarding training classes. The best thing about the software is the results it's generating for my clients. Our email marketing campaigns have been extraordinarily successful and the reporting functionality makes it easy to demonstrate these results to our clients.

I've been very satisfied with the software and don't have any complaints. One wish-list item would be for SharpSpring to integrate with survey tools so I could seamlessly administer campaigns requesting customer feedback.

Kevin
Founder & CEO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Must have for marketing and sales in growing business

Commentaires : I can't speak highly enough for the great staff. I have mentioned them in another part of this review, but they really have been a lifesaver going above and beyond. For example, I am not really comfortable with CSS and wanted a certain form to be two columns. I asked for reference material on how to make it happen. They sent me the materials AND the code to place in my form. AWESOME!!!!!

Everything you need to grow a business is in one place. The interface is easy to use and very intuitive. However, my favorite part of the company is the awesome support staff! Migrating from another platform, there is always a learning curve and workflow adjustment. If there was something we didn't know how to achieve in SharpSpring their friendly staff would explain with great detail how to get it done and integrate into the workflow we created.

Their social posting, responding section of the software is still a bit weak and we do utilize another piece of software to get this done, but we remember their software is about the automation and converting leads to customers and it does that very well, so this is an easy area to compromise.

Don
New Business Manager (É.-U.)

Functional Middle Market Software

Commentaires : Overall, I'm very happy with my expereince with SharpSpring. I think it is a functional tool that is easy to use and it feels good to have check lists and to do's that are easy to set up. I like using this software.

I love using this software on a daily basis and using it to manage my leads. As a salesperson, it is challenging to find a CRM that actually works for you, not where you have to work for it. I like the ease of use with the kanban boards as well as the marketing automation for drip campaigns.

The mobile app is inoperable and not relevant. Sometimes the search feature is challenging to use- sometimes you need to use the companies name, sometimes you have to use the contacts name. When working in the drip campaigns you have to be really specific about which dates you select.

Rob
CEO (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

We moved ourselves and our clients over from Hubspot

Commentaires : The support is always there for us if we need them, but any new feature is introduced with great support materials (how-to guides/videos etc) so the need for my team to refer to them is minimised. The pricing is great when you compare to others with similar functionality and they go from strength to strength.

Originally it was transparency and pricing that made us move. But since then it's the fact that Sharpspring have continued to develop the platform with great new features (like the inbuilt CRM, Sales Automation and integrated Meeting booking functionality) many of which at no additional cost (unlike Hubspot) that means we continue to use and recommend Sharpspring over any other platform for our SMB clients.

I would like SMS functionality to be built in as well as email (I appreciate it's not as big in the USA where Sharspring's biggest customer base is) but it's big here in the UK

Freddy
VP of Business Development (É.-U.)

SharpSpring as our CRM

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : SharpSpring listens to its clients and provides an easy to use CRM. When I have a question, they have the answer! I enjoy my CRM experience with SharpSpring.

SharpSpring is extremely user friendly. It allows for automation through the entire sales funnel. From its Social Media capabilities to its impactful email marketing feature, SharpSpring improves our productivity from management to rep usage!

In doing research, there was supposed to be an automatic integration with Qwilr. We have found that is not the case.

Dave
Dave
Founder and Chairman (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Great Solution for a Small Agency

Commentaires : It has been a great enabler for our business and has really become and extension of our capability that we deliver our clients

We love the fact that we can white label the product and resell to our clients. It adds a new source of recurring revenue for our business that we would not have without this capability

We’ve had some challenges setting up billing for our managed client accounts - that said, the SharpSpring team has been helpful and very responsive in sorting out our challenges.

Juliana
jr sales rep. (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Sharpspring made sales tracking so much easier for me and my team

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : What really makes Sharpspring stand out from other platforms is their excellent customer service and constant improving of the features within the platform. Although the platform still has a few improving points, my experience overall has been very satisfying. I would recomend this 100% to other coleagues.

What I mostly appreciated about using sharpspring was the diverse range of features within the platform, since they identify and capture prospect information much easier; wich is very valuable in terms of sales optimization.

Sharpspring has a very accelerated rate for putting out new features, to keep up and compete with other platforms, wich is a pro; however, the new features often need updates. Video Calling, for instance, was great by the time the pandemic began; however, it might not be as established as other video conference competitors.

Brianna
Marketing Associate (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Best Marketing Automation System!!!!

Commentaires : I have had a very positive experience with SharpSpring. It is an amazing tool and all the functions are easily accessible through the admin interface.

Where do I begin?! SharpSpring is a high functioning, easy to use marketing automation system. It has a wide range of functionalities and helpful automation capabilities. SharpSpring allows us to monitor our user interactions with our website and paid social campaigns. This allows us to better understand and track our users and help determined the best platforms to promote our campaigns. The campaign manager is a great tool, it allows you to effectively track your leads and determine where they came form. To top it off, the support team is phenomenal. They are very professional, responsive and provide solutions to any issue you may have. I can always count on the support team to provide quick and easy solutions when I am having difficulties.

The only con I can think of is the lack of display/functionality options in the form and landing page builder. SharpSpring give you the option of building a custom stylesheet but it can become time consuming. Other than that, I haven't run into any issues with the software.

Justin
Senior Digital Strategist (É.-U.)

An Invaluable Tool, Though Not Perfect

Commentaires : We've been using SharpSpring for nearly a year at our agency, and have used almost every feature of it (SalesForce integration, automated workflows, API for custom reporting, full-on CRM, etc.). We love SharpSpring. In fact, in the past few months, SharpSpring has been responsible for helping us close nearly one million dollars in new business. As a B2B tool, the fact that we can see what businesses are browsing our site and reach out to them even if they don't submit a form is invaluable, and worth 10x cost. Every client we bring in gets put on the platform, and it's an indispensible part to growing their business. We are able to verify leads which instills confidence in our reporting, but also helps us evaluate the quality of leads and ROI through lead scoring and campaign assignments. We've used SharpSpring as white-labeled companion and even migrated some clients over to use it as their CRM. It's extremely versatile. SharpSpring's breadth of tools means you could be using it for a year and still not have used some of its features to the fullest of their ability (Dynamic Emails, Dynamic Web Content), and that's great... but it is also the cause of some frustration, as they sometimes rush out products to tout they have a new product, but that product will still feel very "beta" in nature. When dynamic landing pages were introduced we tried to use it for two weeks, and there was a bug that would wipe out whatever changes you made. We eventually abandoned using that tool, but came back several months later and it worked as it should have. The flip side of this is that SharpSpring is constantly working to improve. It is not a platform that rests on its laurels. You can also submit a feature or improvement to their team directly. Anytime we have had an issue, Customer Support has been great. Their agents have resolved our numerous issues quickly, whether its answering a quick implementation question or testing bugs for a larger issue. Overall, SharpSpring has been an integral tool to both our agency's growth but our clients' growth. And, though new tools sometimes feel buggy, we can easily overlook it due to the value it provides us.

Being able to leverage anonymous web user data to create actionable insights way before they fill a form out is invaluable. For an agency/B2B company, it is the most reliable new lead generator of any tool out there.

New features roll out and feel like they should still be in beta. It has a few quirks like a lack of global date range filter that don't necessarily hinder reporting/analysis but are a slight inconvenience.

Kevin
Executive VP (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Sharpspring is a terrific marketing automation tool that provides great value

Commentaires : Our experience with Sharpspring has been great. A trememdous value for our company that has already shown us ROI. Our company uses Sharpspring for both marketing automation and as our CRM tool. Specifically, Sharpspring is allowing us to target prospects in our database to fill top of the sales funnel with prospects, as well as allowing us to nurture specific prospects based on their engagement with us. Depending on an action a prospect takes, we can serve up the appropriate response automatically to further cultivate this person. In addition, we are able to use the analytics the system provides to better help us understand which marketing activities are working and which ones are not

It is easy to use. There is a learning curve, but it is not that steep. The list building logic and workflow logic just makes sense, and I think this is where Sharpspring shines. SharpSpring's support was critical to our success in getting started, as getting started truly is the hardest part. The responsiveness from their support team is also incredible. If you are not looking for all the bells and whistles that you ultimately won't use, Sharpspring is a true value.

The improvements I would like to see in Sharpspring centers around the contact management part of their solution. We have sales people that are using the system as their CRM and some basic features like searching, segmenting, and sorting are not available to a person in the sales person role permission.

Kurt
Kurt
Creative Director/Founder (É.-U.)

SharpSpring is a Gamechanger for Campaign Tracking

Commentaires : SharpSpring has been a successful decision for our agency since we got it in 2017. Within the first month it was making a huge positive difference for us and our clients. Their support has been a big part of our success with it and it continues to be an essential part of our digital marketing offering.

The biggest benefit of SharpSpring is having visibility into the leads we generate. In the past we could see impressions and clicks and website visits from our campaigns. Now we are seeing the actual leads and being able to follow activity after the initial contact. The added visibility has been an absolute game changer in the value we can provide our clients. I really like the Life of the Lead feature where once you have a lead in the system you can track all their activity in great detail, seeing when they came back to the website, what pages they went to, if they opened emails, etc. We've even had instances where clients claimed they were not getting leads from our campaigns and once SharpSpring was installed, not only could we now provide reports of leads we were generating, but we caught a hole in their customer service where leads we were providing were not getting responses from scheduling staff. So we not only provided reports of the leads we generated, but helped close a gap in a serious customer service issue that was happening.

It takes quite a bit of effort to get up to speed on SharpSpring as there are a lot of moving parts. But their support is great and always gets back to us quickly and efficiently to keep us on track.

Gary
President/CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

SharpSpring won me over from HubSpot

Commentaires : A couple of years ago our agency was a relatively happy HubSpot customer. We sold inbound services via HubSpot to our web development clients most often, but it was a hard sell and required a certain client profile to be successful. The most important aspect of an inbound client for us was deep pockets! Why? Simply because of the cost of the HubSpot platform. If a client had sufficiently deep pockets, AND was convinced of the business validity of inbound marketing versus traditional methods, the full court press was on. To give HubSpot credit, they got very involved in the client sales process and they provided a lot of tools to aid agencies in the inbound sales process, BUT, all of that comes at a cost. A significant cost. While HubSpot gets a lot of credit for pioneering the inbound marketing platform space, they have become, in this agencies opinion, a bit bloated over the years. What we mean is that they provide so much it is sometimes difficult to choose what is most important to push and provide for each client. The net effect is, however, that whatever your client does want to do, Personas, email marketing, automation, web site development, contact list management etc., it's all included. So what's the downside? Their strength is their biggest weakness. No matter how little or how much of HubSpots resources you use, the cost is the same. Of course there are tiers of cost, but even the lowest tier is roughly ten times the cost of SharpSpring. So use a little, pay a lot. Use a lot, pay a lot. Now we at CX3 Group don't necessarily sell on price, however, if the tools that you bring to the table for your clients are less expensive, but still as, or more, effective, it gives the agency a lot of flexibility when customizing various packages to promote. While generally content with HubSpot back in the day, we are extremely pleased with SharpSpring. Approaching our two year anniversary with them we take every opportunity to sing their praises, and it's NOT just about pricing.
While SharpSpring is a fraction of the cost, of HubSpot (& others) the features it includes are all the features we ever really used with HubSpot. That is to say, we are paying for what we use, and not paying for anything that sits in the cupboard looking pretty, but we don't need.
If I had more space here I'd go into the newest features that SharpSpring has rolled out over the past 6 months. Suffice it to say, we're a very happy and satisfied SharpSpring client! -CX3 Group

Cost vs. benefit. Has all of the features our clients want or need, without a bunch of stuff we have to pay for that they don't need.

It's a struggle to find something I don't like, but if it was one thing over the past two years, it would be the lack of support on the sales side for our clients. More customized training and presentations for client side would be great.

Mohammed
Tech. Manager and Software Arch (Jordanie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

The best way to create an effective email marketing campaign.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : SharpSpring has aided in the efficiency of your email marketing efforts and provided us with fresh ideas for organizing and distributing them effectively. Their analyses aided in our comprehension of the target sample.

SharpSpring has a plethora of tools and is always introducing new ones to assist you in creating an effective email marketing campaign. SharpSpring's customizability is excellent, which simplifies all tasks. Additionally, importing and configuring contact lists is a breeze. SharpSpring You may construct unique campaigns by utilizing the numerous concepts and custom templates that it generates, as well as editing and saving them as drafts for future use. You'll receive notifications and data about client replies in real time. This exact approach is easily replicable in subsequent marketing initiatives. I appreciate the ability to conceal and reorganize unnecessary dashboard elements. As a consequence, the business team will be able to more effectively manage and cooperate with the customer database, as well as all stages of advertising, email marketing, customer tracking, contact pages, and marketing job automation, among other things.

I encountered no technical difficulties when using it. SharpSpring is a critical component in optimizing email marketing operations for both small and large enterprises. For optimal utilization, additional training is required; SharpSpring developers provide numerous videos and tutorials, and the support team is always available to answer your questions.