15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Gingr

Gingr est un logiciel de réservation de pointe pour le secteur des services aux animaux de compagnie. Un support convivial de premier plan et riche en fonctionnalités !

En savoir plus sur Gingr

User friendly, when we switched to this software the creators that also work in our industry were the owners. They were wonderful, then it got sold-twice.

Some of the financial aspects were a little rough to navigate and sometimes had some glitches. Only place we're having trouble.

Gingr - Notes

Gingr a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 204 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Gingr ?

Scott
Scott
Senior Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

"Most Useful Mobile App for Pet Owners"

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : There was a lot of time and effort put in, but the end result was not worth it. The implementation has been time-consuming and has not improved efficiency over the previous program. We spent over six months getting it functioning, and we've already heard that several of the tasks that our prior (free) program handled effortlessly with no effort are impossible with GingR. When I need help, I often get various answers from different members of the staff. If I'd been aware about Pet Exec beforehand, I definitely would have made that choice.

A reservation and point-of-sale system, yes, but also so much more. It's a pretty thorough software that helps with organizing, communication, and streamlining. If it hasn't been implemented yet, it will be soon, as new features are being added to the application as quickly as the developers can conceive of them. Even though I had my doubts at first, it turned out that getting help with technical issues was as simple as going online. Their customer support is excellent, and they have implemented the few feature requests I've made. Because of the built-in tipping system, our staff has seen a tenfold increase in their tip income.

I'm aware that there's often some sort of drawback to upgrading software. For four days, I thought about what I might say in this review that would be most useful to a new customer thinking about using Gingr. After two months of using Gingr, I still haven't found a single feature that I dislike.

Leanna
General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 501–1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Long Time User - I Highly Reccomend!!

Commentaires : I love Gingr and am currently on a mission to convince my new employer to switch. If you have a dog care facility use them.

All inclusive, multi-functional, customize-able, and intuitive. You can become an expert by simply clicking around. The included staff training is very useful and effective. Customization is a 4/5, you can do almost anything you want within the confines of their general set up. The system is reliable and updates in the background with little to no impact on user experience.

The client portal isn't the most aesthetically pleasing and can be confusing at times. The customer support hours are stringent, and they lack a phone support option; but after you go live you need to contact support so infrequently it makes little impact. In my 5+ years working with their software I have needed to contact support maybe half a dozen times. My one big issue is the implementation team. At a previous employer, that was in the process of opening a daycare, I knew more about their software than half the team helping. BUT if you have any technological literacy it shouldn't be that major of an issue, just annoying.

Laura
Owner (É.-U.)

Like the software very much hate the lack of customer service.

We like the basic functionality and speed of use especially vs. software that sits on the hard drive. The portal is nice and out clients enjoy it. The help articles for the basic set up and functionality are well done.

When there is a big issue outside of basic functionality the chat support is a waste of time. A typical chat takes about an hour just to get to the point that they kind f understand what your talking about. For example my company Voxy Canine Camp recently reorganized and we opened a new merchant id account. The back end sent me the wrong merchant id #. I Ofcourse did not know it was wrong and after an hour on chat the person had no idea what was the problem because they did not have access to all of the information. It's a week later and aim trying again and still having issues. After introducing myself and business name/ 30 min into chat the rep from Gingr asks me what company Im with, Real problem solving should not be done by chat so this part of Gingr is horrible. Horrible enough that we are looking into switching this winter.

il y a 6 ans

Laura, We appreciate your candid feedback, and are sorry to hear that your most recent chat experiences have not been favorable. I called you directly last week to clear up the merchant account issue, which was a simple misunderstanding between how/why you were updating your merchant accounts. Once we got to the bottom of it, we resent the correct merchant number to be updated in your app. I also suggested that if you needed anything moving forward, to ask for me specifically and I would give you a call. In regard to this most recent issue, our staff was prompt in responding and in inquiring about the issue you were experiencing, and although it did take a bit to understand why you couldn't process payments (the merchant ID had been typed incorrectly - chat records show the correct ID was sent on 6/28) we were able to get this resolved and get you back up and running. Please let me know if you have any concerns moving forward. Michelle Ober Director of Operations

Jasmin
Salon Manager (É.-U.)

Booking with ease

Commentaires : Overall Gingr has been a great asset to our company, and was such an ease to transition into when we switched from our old Booking system. So many features, and so easy to use.

I like most that it's easy to use, serves for so many purposes in our Company such as booking Grooming Appointments, walk in services, daycare stays, daycare Evaluations, classes, and now we can use it in our multiple locations as well

The only cons lately have been inconsistent customer service with longer wait times, and the Phone Number search feature not working lately has made some booking over the phone take longer. Phone number search is usually our go to Customer look up. It leaves us with less room for error and less time on the phone with the customer for easier booking

Aileen

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Couldn’t run our business without it

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We’ve had Gingr for approx 5 years now and could not do our daily business without it. Customer service on chat has always been pretty good and the onboarding and setup was very thorough.

Being able to check in from anywhere is invaluable to me. The software is incredibly deep with a lot of settings and options etc.

Gingr is really glitchy. There’s constantly small things here and there that are issues or aren’t working correctly or whatever which is frustrating, especially considering what we pay per month.

Eryn
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Should have made the switch sooner!

Commentaires : We're thrilled that our clients appointments and invoices haven't been "dropped" since making the switch.

We enjoy how robust the software is. That it can accommodate the multitude of services we offer.

It is not as intuitive as it could be. It definitely takes time to learn to use it.

Jana
Jana
Senior Director Of Marketing (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

"Using the Gingr App"

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Spending quality time configuring the software's settings was a rewarding experience. The response time from customer support is excellent. All of my employees and customers have been very satisfied.

Online reservation requests, electronic report cards, paperless operations, automated email notifications, etc. have all been made possible thanks to this program. When we moved to Gingr, it was a complete rewrite. Both my crew and I are huge fans of the optional tipping system at checkout.

Multiple pets' progress reports and reminders will be provided in a single electronic message. After learning about one pet, customers tend to ignore subsequent details. The Gingr nightly pricing was simple to convert to from our daily rate. The only other drawback is that I wish I had made the move to Ginger earlier.

Hermann
Hermann
Retail Store Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Top pet care solution

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Gingr is able solution that can organize excellent events with simple online booking system. It has provided best materials for implementing successful day-care events. The customization feature has enabled us to fix areas of interest that are aligned to our policies.

The software has secure database that enables us to keep effective pet data. The customer support staff is dedicated with efficient customer care services. It gives us an opportunity to reach customers from snywhere and engage them on various pet care demands.

This is knowledgeable tool that I will always cherish. Thanks for great support.

Rebecca
Rebecca
Structural Engineer (Roumanie)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Gingr has Nice Appointment and Booking Management Tools.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Gingr Online services management and easy on various processes reports creation and the data access control and the collaboration capability on Gingr is excellent.

Through Gingr features the project scheduling and multiple Construction Projects information management using Gingr tools is excellent.The platform also offers the most effective Mobile Accessibility and the calendar easy management and Online booking Gingr is perfect solution.

I like everything about Gingr and the features stability its amazing and i got totally nothing serious to dislike on Gingr functionalities.

Christine
Christine
Frontend Developer (Hongrie)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Gingr is a nice Project Appointment and Confirmation Tool.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Best Mobile Access and the notification functions are helpful and the Sync capability and reports creation via Gingr is fantadtic and excellent files management product.

The Email reminder capability and the ability for booking and management of Calendar, the Gingr is the required tool which can be implemented easily withiout much technical assistant all atis features are powerful.

Nice tool for most Construction projects scheduling and through the time have been using Gingr there was zero dislike to state.

Lena
Vétérinaire, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great Appointment Scheduling Software

Commentaires : Overall the software is easy to use, customer friendly, and not that expensive. Out of other comparable software we feel that this one has more functionality and more customization options.

I like that there are so many features and that they are easily accessible for both our customers and our stuff. I like that we are able to customize our customers experience and communicate with them easily.

It is very hard to implement and set up new software, it is also hard to export data if needed.

steve
general manager (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11–50 employés

Gingr from day one

Commentaires : Overall, it has been a positive experience and I can say that as an early adopter of the software before it was improved to where it is now. Yes, there was growing pains, but the support team helped us through every issue until we rarely need to ask for help. There is also a vibrant community on FB. What I would like that I haven't seen is a way to see how other businesses are using Gingr. Some way to snapshot other peoples' processes to see if we could improve ours.

- the people behind the product are very responsive, especially the support team. Chat support has answered every question we have ever posed and on many occasions have gone above and beyond by following up with additional information and support after the initial contact - the software has a good amount of flexibility and customization to tailor it to the business rather than change business procedures to adapt to the software - frequent updates and improvements to the software - good knowledge base with lots of video reference. In fact, on many occasions the great support team has made custom videos to show me how to do something

- would like a bit more flexibility in customizing reports - client portal needs a bit more work, but there is a webinar next week, so that might be improved - would also like some customization control for run cards - not sure if this is a pro or con, but there are many features that we do not use in Gingr and still have enough to run a busy business. I expect other businesses use some features we don't but not all the ones we do. Bottom line is that with that much to offer there are a lot of features you can use to adapt Gingr to your specific business needs

Bethany
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great idea - terrible execution

Commentaires : We switched from another software to Gingr and were so excited for their extra features!! It was confusing at first, but we understand with anything new there is a learning curve. However, we quickly realized it's not the learning curve that was hindering us. It's the software itself. The biggest complaint are the financials. I can't even begin to cover how terribly this is set up this is!! And, one of their support team told me that this has been a HUGE complaint from people! Yet it was never fixed!!!! And speaking of their support team, they don't even provide you a phone number to contact them, and if they call you regarding an issue, it comes in from an unknown number. Excuse me, but if I am paying monthly, you'd think I could have the ability to contact a person via phone rather than chatting it out online. Long story short - they made the product pretty, but so difficult to use. And if you're providing a product for a business, you'd better make sure that the financials are easy to understand and accurate. I have money that I don't even know where it went and why it's off. And no one ever got back to me as was promised. I wouldn't even have written this review had they actually seemed to care about our concerns. But instead, they didn't show up to a meeting they set with my employees at a conference. Take care of your customers, please. I hope y'all are able to turn this around because it COULD be a good product. Although we will never switch back even if it is improved.

il y a 7 ans

Bethany: We regret that Gingr was not the right fit for your business model. While Gingr is highly customizable regarding pricing and pricing rules, we advised you that your highly variable pricing would likely not work well. It is clear this would negatively impact your reports and make things confusing for you. Your pricing model is unique, and that's okay. Our 100s of successful customers are able to readily run meaningful & accurate financial reports. These successful customers also find our support team to be highly effective in resolving any questions. We deliver the best value in support via live chat and email and online setup support calls. While we are upfront in that we do not offer phone support, we did call you when you needed a call, yet we haven't heard from you since then (9 mo. Ago). We did personally meet with your manager at PB&D show in Nov. & made changes to the app based on your requests. Wishing you well in moving forward with your business model.

Kelly
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

Gingr has sent me into early retirement!

Commentaires : Prior to signing on with Gingr, I tried out and consulted with several software companies. For various reasons, none of the other programs were well suited for us. After speaking with sales from Gingr and having every question answered and every possible issue given a work around, I decided to sign on. It has been a HUGE deal for myself and my husband. It has basically put us into early retirement. The time we were spending on paperwork, Quickbooks Google Calendar, email, phone, and text was cut by at least 75%. The customer service/communication has been perfect...much better than any other company that I tested. We're going into our 3rd year with Gingr... It sounds silly, but I can honestly say that Gingr has changed my life for the better!

Easy sign up, Easy set up process with Gingr staff, Exemplary customer service, Excellent versatility (fits our unique services). I love that our cage-free, taxi and "one hour play trips with taxi" services still fit the software capabilities of Gingr.

It would be nice if some pages opened in new tabs, but that's such a minor thing that I'm sure they would fix if properly requested.

Myriah
Club Pet Boarding Manager (É.-U.)

My overall experience with Gingr and their customer service team has been great!

1. The customer service team!! 2. Ease of use 3. Multiple ways to do one thing like checking in pets 4. Uploading files, CC information stored securely 5. Color coded vaccination expiration icons 6. Marketing capabilities 7. Automatic emails to clients

1. The very small character limit on the Belongings box 2. Only one type of food allowed per feeding time (would love it if I could include both wet and dry food for all feedings!) 3. When printing 'Previous Balance' and 'Package Purchased' invoices, the client's name does not appear 4. I would like more reporting capability options on some of the Reports, like the ability to see all new clients who have completed a reservation within a specific date range; see how many returning pets have completed a reservation during a specific date range without having to subtract the pets who are still in house or the ability to remove all reservations checking out after a certain date when using the Future Revenue Generator 5. I would like the ability to change reservation dates for all pets in the same family at the same time instead of having to change each of their reservations separately

Cheryl
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Everything you need for boarding, daycare, grooming and training

Commentaires : From my first outreach to them, through set up and initial use to daily use - GINGR has met or exceeded our expectations.

GINGR is packed with great features. I love the “Report Card” feature that allows us to keep our pet parents informed and entertained with daily photos and pictures of their pets playing and having fun. I also love the array of marketing tools. GINGR’s operating tools - dashboard, calendars, service schedules - are easy to use and reliable. Customer self service has been a great efficiency and communication tool. Set up was remarkably easy. Customer support (primarily through chat and email) is client friendly and knowledgeable. They constantly add great new features like the employee training tool! It’s great.

I love that GINGR is constantly upgrading its offerings. The reporting tool is a little basic and ad hoc reports aren’t very intuitive. That said, they add new features regularly. I also wish it had an interface with Quickbooks.

Ed
manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Excellent software to run a dog daycare and boarding facility

Commentaires : We have the software on every computer and iPad in our facility. Our staff logs-in whenever they use it (from wherever they are) to: check-in dogs, take notes during the day along with pictures which are automatically sent to the owner as report cards upon check-out, track feeding and medication, addition internal notes, etc. Because our staff logs in, any notes, reports, pictures that are input are stamped with who made the entry along with date and time. This is a powerful program but does get easier to use once you work with it a while. As I mentioned earlier, this is an extremely comprehensive package so there's a lot to learn and it does take some time. The customer support is excellent. I was originally concerned the the support was online, but that has proven to not be a problem. I get timely responses and everyone I've worked with is very knowledgeable. Now that we've been operational for a month, we don't need the support as often, but we know it's always there. The majority of our clients book online and purchase packages online.

Gingr runs our daily operation and is extremely comprehensive. It allow us to run all aspects of our company and services including daycare, boarding, grooming, training, transportation, retail and more. Customer service is excellent!

Not so much a Con, but a reality. There's a lot of work setting up the software so it has all of the services, packages, rates, retail, holidays, etc.. programmed. A specialist working with us knew the software in and out and was extremely helpful setting us up. Again, not so much a Con, but it does take a while to get up-to-speed because the software is so comprehensive.

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer (É.-U.)
Jeux vidéos, 1 001–5 000 employés

My opinion using Gingr

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It paid off to take my time setting up the software's preferences. The customer service response time is quite good. Everyone who has worked with me or purchased from me has been delighted.

This software has allowed for things like automated email notifications, paperless operations, online reservation requests, and electronic report cards. We rewrote the whole thing from scratch when we migrated to Gingr. My staff and I love the convenient tipping option at checkout.

The electronic message will contain updates and reminders for many pets. Customers' attention spans are short, and they quickly lose interest after learning about a single pet. Our daily rate was easily converted to the Gingr overnight rate. The only other negative aspect of switching to Ginger is that I regret not making the switch sooner.

Kieran
Sales and Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11–50 employés

Gingr Review

Commentaires : Clarity and ease at which a new hire can begin to understand Gingr is rough. Overall, I would give Gingr 3/5 stars which is being generous.

Gingr does help organize information and tracks some of the important aspects of sales.

The software cannot be audited or adapted to fit specific needs for the client. Ex. Templates for confirmation e-mails or SMS text aren't flexible enough to personalize individual needs. Cannot track smaller aspects of pet care easily and clearly without jumping through a million hoops! Work with us Gingr and adapt to the needs of your clients!

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your review Kieren. Please note that you CAN customize all email and SMS templates. Please let our support team know how to best help you with that. Definitely check out our custom ICONS, which really help track those 'smaller' aspects of pet care, also Gingr's easy to use feeding- and medication- reports, as well as the custom notes functions!

Erin
owner (É.-U.)

Horrible set up and customer service

Your system can be on the cloud. Online reservations for clients, I no longer have a server at one location.

cost, ease of transition, online support, you cant call, everything is via a chat that is horrible and very difficult to communicate, they just send you articles to read so you can do it yourself, cumbersome, i could go on

il y a 6 ans

We sincerely apologize that our support did not meet your needs. We completely understand that not having phone support may not be ideal to some, but we are very clear about our support policies up front. Our 100s of successful customers are able to use our chat and email resources to quickly communicate with our support team. These successful customers also find our support team to be highly effective in resolving any questions. We deliver the best value in support via live chat and email and online setup support calls. As a current Gingr customer we hope that you are feeling better about the support that we have provided since this review was submitted. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to us directly and we will be more than happy to help!

Brian
Owner (É.-U.)

We transitioned a large business to Gingr this year, and their support team was superb.

Commentaires : it has saved us a lot of time and anguish over our old legacy database software.

We love the web based nature of it, and the features are what we need. We used a database style kennel management system for 10 years, and transferred over 2500 clients to Gingr. It took a lot of prework and planning, but the cutover when very well and we love the software. They are always releasing new features as well. You will not find better support than Gingr provides. It truly is amazing the support staff and their instant availability.

The invoicing is a bit too rigid perhaps. There could and should be more flexibility in the invoicing aspect in my opinion. Every business charges and handles invoicing differently, and we struggled a bit to adapt invoicing to our business process. We did eventually figure it out, but we did it using a workaround more than a feature.

Anne
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11–50 employés

The backbone of our business!

Commentaires : Love it! It is the backbone of our business :-)

The software covers everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) we could possibly need for our business, from reservations to add-on services to grooming to tips and how to divide them to staff time clocks. I wouldn't be surprised if it can vacuum too :-) There is a learning curve with the program, but once you know how to use it, it is very user-friendly and intuitive. The integration with the credit card machines and the ability to export data to Excel is pretty awesome too.

The main issue we have found is connectivity, which may be due to our internet as well. Syncing with the database (when using multiple logins) sometimes lags the system at busy times, which can be frustrating, but at the rate Gingr is growing and upgrading recently, I'm sure these will be ironed out soon too.

Wendy
Owner (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Fantastic Program and Customer Service

Commentaires : After being open a decade and piecemealing all our client information and scheduling with various programs, it is like a breath of fresh air to have everything in one place and easy to access. We are now much more efficient and are notified more often of cancellations so we are able to fill those openings. That alone pays for the cost of the program. The customer service is above and beyond and we've always gotten good help whenever we've needed it.

Being able to access info from work, home and on the go. I feel like I have a much better handle on things even when I'm not at work.

There are times when I feel like I need more than one screen to be showing at a time but with each upgrade, these issues are becoming fewer and fewer.

Nathan
Owner (É.-U.)

Overall the system has made our job easier. Their service and support are terrible.

The system is web based so you can access it from anywhere which makes it very easy for management to see what the staff sees if they are out of the building

The fact that Gingr feels it holds no responsibility to support their customers. We are not tech people and have businesses to run, if we were in IT we wouldn't have this system in the first place.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Nathan. Thank you for your positive comments about the software. I¿m pleased to know that it has made your job easier. I truly regret that you had a less than positive experience with our support team. Having personally reviewed the issue, I see that the support team did provide a solution, with detailed instructions for implementation. Our company policy is that support does not change settings for customers after the business has gone live with the app, but instead advises the customer as to how to make the changes themselves. Regrettably, you elected not to use any of your included setup support calls prior to going live, so it makes sense that some things were not set up properly. We strongly advise that setup is thoroughly tested prior to going live, so that there aren't any surprises when you're up and running. Finally, in addition to providing a solution, considering your issue further, we made a code change to the app for you. I hope that helped. Thank you for your business.

Kaiti
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Great Customer Support

Commentaires : Overall my team and I are extremely satisfied with Gingr and it’s support site. Most everything we need to know is easily found.

The customer support staff is always very helpful and kind. They provide thorough answers to your questions and even send a video of how to do what you need.

The only thing I wish was that sometimes when I’m really stuck, I could call and speak with someone. The chat is nice, but I don’t always know exactly what or how to voice my issue.