Avis clients sur Pingboard

En savoir plus sur Pingboard

Non disponible

Inexpensive and easy to get started the first few times of trial.

I have no real cons in my time using the software.

Pingboard - Notes

Pingboard a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 595 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Pingboard ?

Joe
Joe
Engineer
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 10 000+ employés

Good product

5,0 il y a 9 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Kewin
DA (France)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Je l'utilise tous les jours

3,0 il y a 3 mois

J'aime utiliser ce logiciel. très bien conçu !

Il gagnerait à paraitre moins bureaucratique. Seulement ça !

Weston
Weston
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Niche Software, Dynamically Built, Broad Application

Commentaires : When a new employee joins my company, they are always blown away by one piece of software in particular. It isn't GitHub, SalesForce, Office365, or any of the boilerplate onboarding items. It is Pingboard! When you can see every person in your company on your first day, the reporting structure, the faces, people, and places, it is the singular best resource a new employee can have.

Pingboard is easy for end-users and admins alike, integrates with GSuite and auto-syncs, and allows everyone in our org to connect our schedules and statuses. Pingboard support is genuine, quick to reply, and very helpful.

Inviting new employees is sometimes accidentally forgotten when a new admin uses the software. Adding a new employee vs generating the invite can be easily mistaken. Timezone issues have confused one or two of our users but Pingboard support quickly resolved this for us.

Andrew
Andrew
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Well Designed Software; Basic Features

Commentaires : The Pingboard software is a excellent tool, especially if you utilize it to its full extent. I would add, however, that it is does not provide features that are essentially to our business operations, so it's more of a "nice to have," as opposed to a "must have." If you have the budget for the monthly cost, I would recommend it. If you are looking to trim expenses, I would say it is not vital software at this point.

The Pingboard software is very easy to use. We utilize for company communication, so that people are aware when teammate our on vacation, out sick, or on a business trip. The integrations are very helpful as well. Our Out-of-Office calendar links directly to Google Calendar and Slack, which makes communication seamless. Their customer service is exceptional as well, as they always return my requests by the next business day, and are very flexible.

Overall, the features are somewhat limited. The Out-of-Office reporting gives you a breakdown the PTO/Sick Days taken, but it would be nice to export into an .xls or .csv file that depicted the actual dates, and not just the number of days taken. We also run into issues with offices in different time zones. The Slack integration does not seem to be sophisticated enough to differentiate the different zones, so there is often confusion as to when people are actually out of office.

Manager, Global Workplace (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Needs more feature to stay up to date

Easy to read org chart Tracks OOO, WFH, PTO

The check in system shows the whole company directory, with photo. Huge security issue here It would be nice if there was some sort of approval process when people submit PTO,WFH etc

Rebecca
Sr Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Keep up to date with your organization while working remotely

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Working for a start up, our organization is always changing. Pingboard is a great place to find and keep track of who's on what team. I love the way the board visualizes the organizational structure, how you're able to connect with colleagues through common interests in your profile and how there are interactive quizzes to help you virtually "meet" other colleagues.

I haven't used the platform to the full extent. I'm sure there are a lot more capabilities I'm not aware of.

Larissa
Commercial Enablement (Brésil)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Pingboard is excellent software for finding people, but it fails to provide information

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : This software helps to visualize support teams and which areas exist in the company.

Pingboard is excellent software for finding people in the organization and seeing how your company's organizational structure works. It makes it very visible how each company's team is organized and the hierarchies, in addition, it is possible to have control of personal information such as contacts, gift clothing sizes, and other things, in an easy way.

I believe that Pingboard could be more complete in terms of developing information. Currently, we cannot change the layout of the platform and add more information from our collaborators, which creates difficulties, since many people use the pingboard to identify support teams, however, they are unable to extract what this support team does, or what that person is shown on the ORG CHART acts.

Christina
Christina
Digital Program Coordinator (É.-U.)
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés

Managing Contractors on Projects in Pingboard

Commentaires : Updates are in real time, so contractors can change their status and I can see it immediately. This helps in team coordination. The organization chart feature is easy to use and modify as changes occur. So it is quick and easy to keep current. I really do like this software.

I like that contractors can indicate their current or future status as working remote, on vacation, sick, etc. I can quickly run a report on the status of all contractors on my team or run a report of those out of office.

There is no ability to mark a team as a Favorite, so it floats to the top of the team directory. There are several teams I manage in Pingboard and I would like to be able to mark some as Favorites, or have a Favorites option in the Directory.

Claire
Claire
Recruiting Associate (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51-200 employés

Great app/easy to use

Commentaires : It's just easy to get to and it's all in one place

I like that you can update your status and your team can see where you are. I like that you can see everyone's info like their title, where they are located. Makes it easy for Recruiting to use this app.

I wish you could find our own status easily to either update or cancel, you have to go search for it.

Matt
Matt
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 51-200 employés

The smoothest org management software for startups

- Intuitive workflows - Slack integration for OOO info - Democratization of company information

- Needs better mobile experience - Not great for bigger companies as the software is in the mantra of "employees tells employers their intention (e.g. in regards to time off)", not the other way around

Alexander
Alexander
Company Director (R.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Pingboard is one of my favorite management tool that I use.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, Pingboard has been a great experience. The software is easy to use and the customer support is excellent. I have been able to use Pingboard effectively to manage employees.

I like Pingboard because of its easy-to-use interface and making it easy to find any information I am looking for. It also has some amazing project tracking features that ensure I meet deadlines.

The downside of Pingboard is that it can be a little difficult to find contact information for people within the directory. However, this is a minor issue and Pingobard is an excellent directory tool.

Jessica
Jessica
Merchant Experience Intern (Brésil)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Good to learn about the company's hierarchies and find people to reach out to

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Since working from home is the company's policy, I don't always know the people that I have to talk to, so every time I need to discuss a topic with someone I don't know, firstly I take a look at their pingboard's profile to know what they do, and even if they really are the role I'm looking for. So having my colleagues' info available there is really helpful. I also take a while to look and understand hierarchies and who are the people I would have to report to, depending on the subject. Pingboard has this clean UI, interface is very user friendly.

Org chart is the major thing for me, since I use it to learn about the team's scopes and hierarchies.

No cons at the moment, I mostly use it to find people and it's been serving me well for that.

People Operations Associate (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Favorite Org Chart Software

I love that it's such an intuitive product. As new hire start, you assign their manager and they get added to the system. I also LOVE the reporting tool. We use it often when we need an accurate headcount of active employees and their emails. It's so quick, and so easy to use. The UX/UI is also beautiful. Pingboard is the standard that we hold all org charts to. I also LOVE the weekly emails. Our employees really reference them, especially for new hires, knowing birthdays and anniversaries. The Out of Office integration is so great. It feeds over automatically to our Google Calendars.

I wish that you had a help line that we can call. We have to submit a inquiry whenever we have questions. Response time is still great. We typically get a response within 24 hours, but would love for a line to call directly. There aren't different levels of admin privileges. For example: if our IT team were admins. they can log in and see all the information, so we have to limit them, and only keep the admin rights with our HR team. Also the "Remote" feature of the OOO calendars was really confusing for our recruiting team, as they're heavily reliant on our G-Cal, and the remote feature does not show up when the person's calendar is set to private. This has caused our team to schedule several interviews for directors and employees who are working from home.

Joseph
Technical Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Great tool for employee management!

Commentaires : It's very nice overall and makes it easy to view your organizational structure. It would be nice if employees within a single branch could update one another's status, but it's very nice that a "manager" can update everyone below them in the chart.

The software is very easy to use and allows both managers and employees to know each other's whereabouts. The mobile app. is very convenient and the integration with Google Calendar allows you to set a status in Pingboard and have it appear automatically in your Google Calendar. The "face game" is an especially nice way to get to know co-workers when your company goes from a small to medium-sized company. Also, Google Authentication makes it very easy to login both at a computer and on-the-go.

It is slightly inconvenient that if you first put an event in Google Calendar, it does not sync with Pingboard (although the it DOES work the other way).

Property Consultant (Philippines)

Knowing your company

Commentaires : It is very helpful especially to someone like me who needs to always coordinate with different teams everyday, but someone who do not socialize much. I can just go to their profile and pretend like I know them whenever they need help from me or whenever I need them to help me with something.

Easy access to profile of each employees. I work with different departments and teams, but I'm not good in memorizing names and faces. Whenever I need to coordinate with someone from a different team or office, I check their Pingboard profile first. I try to improve in getting to know my colleagues by playing the Pingboard game in the Android app.

The changing your status when you are out of the office. I always forget where to find it.

Jaime
Workplace Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Love Me Some Pingboard

Commentaires : The placeholder feature is super helpful. We have run into a small issue in that the CTO want's his people listed in different departments/teams and we're not quite sure how to get this accomplished because each CTO can only have one department (i think).

It's really fun to use and new hires routinely let us know how helpful it is in their first days with the company.

There's definitely a ramp-up learning period because different functions/actions are hidden in magical mystical spots. After the new hire learns everyone face, I feel usage drops off substantially, we need to find a way to keep employees engaged and coming back to Pingboard on a regular basis. Thoughts they can submit colleagues for Above & Beyond recognition by completing a Google form/survey. Let HR, or Workplace use Pingboard as a survey system.

Will
Head of IT (É.-U.)

Solid Directory, Org Chart, and Out of Office System

Commentaires : Overall works great - we have it fully automated as Okta is pushing any changes in real time over. A couple of added features would make this perfect

Easily to deploy if you use an IdP such as Okta. This made populating data and rolling out to our end users a breeze. Easy to use, mobile phone game is loved in our company, and overall is a must-have app for our company.

Some critical features for us are missing with no progress or updates on them since we rolled Pingboard out over a year ago. More flexibility and customizability are needed but there haven't been a ton of new updates. Also got rid of their TV app to showcase your company on digital signage which I think is a must for an app like Pingboard.

Executive Assistant to COO & General Counsel (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201-500 employés

Functional & easy to use!

Easy to use, streamlined & multi-functional. I like that you can make mock-ups of hypothetical org structures & put placeholders for "TBD" positions. Out of office, remote, etc. statuses are very helpful (if only everyone was consistent about using them)! I love using Pingboard to double check or confirm an employee's start date or title.

For check-in, I wish there was a way to only display employees in that office. We have a few different office locations, so it would be helpful if guests didn't have to scroll through the entire company. It would also help to have a more direct way of accessing signed NDAs from the check in history. I wish there was a way to export a report of employees' birthdays &/or work anniversaries as well.

Amanda
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great Software! Additional Functionality would be benificial for custoemers

Commentaires : It's been super helpful, but a could of the cons I described above would bring it to next level.

I'm a pingboard admin, it's helpful to see people's personal preferences when putting together something person (an anniversary or thank you gift for example). It's also helpful to track where co-workers are and quickly see their contact info.

As an Executive Assistant who supports 2 Executives, and has a separate Manager-- it would be helpful if my notifications for time off went to all three of them. Separately, the Executive I support has asked me to log his time off in pingboard for him, but I can't because you need to sign on through Google. If we were able to sign in with just a username and password I could sign in for him and do it.

Carrier Administrator (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés

Useful Software for Mid/Large Business | Organizational Chart Software

Pingboard has a very useful interface- you can search by department, role, tenure, whatever specifically you are looking for, and it brings up the information with ease. Also, the ability to see an organizational chart as a "web" is a very cool feature. I enjoy using it because it shows all of the contact info for an organization, but also shows if they are away, on vacation, and if not there, who to contact instead.

Its not really a con about the software- if someone leaves for vacation, and they do not put it on ping board, it wont show that they are "gone". If ping board could be made to sync with google calendars, that would be very useful

Alejandra
Logistics coordinator (Colombie)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 501-1 000 employés

Very helpful on big companies

Commentaires : In our company there is constant growth, so trainees are assigned to assist a person with more experience. The Organization Chart allows us to see who the assistants are and who that person attends. It makes easier the communication within the company and our customers and improves response times since the emails reach the right people.

What I like about the software is that it organizes hierarchically and adequately all the workers of the company. It also provides all the necessary information about the person to be able to contact him or her.

I think it's missing the option to show people by departments, for example IT Department, Human Resources department, etc.

Lauren
EA (É.-U.)
Marchés boursiers, 51-200 employés

Great for growing teams

Commentaires : More helpful than expected to have a visual rep

Color coding is helpful Search/ autofill is accurate Love that it's expandable or can hide what you don't need

When you have a lot of departments the tree gets so wide and doesn't fit on the page. Should have a different orientation option so it could flow sideways

Customer Experience Data Analyst (É.-U.)

Great product

I really like the Org chart as it makes it easy to recognize my colleagues and where they are in our company. Great social capabilities in terms of games to help improve recognition within individual units.

Out of Office notification set up could use a more user-friendly interface.

Alvaro
POD retrieval (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés

Is like facebook but for your company.

Commentaires : I work on a company with 3 different locations (mine is overseas) since I won't be personally dealing with my coworkers, I like being able to know a bit of them before calling.

I like how user friendly the interface is. It has this facebook vibe where you can find any coworker's contact info, picture and birthday. Also being able to see an employee, and the people above and below him is pretty useful.

Not really big complain, am not sure if it is my computer but I would like some sort of "remember login account" type of thing where you don't have to enter your email and password to get in but instead it auto-opens it.

Maribelle
HR Business Partner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

No fuss, and even everyone outside of HR uses it

Commentaires : All employees can easily see org chart without having to ask HR team for assistance. Even in larger companies that I’ve worked for in the past, org charts were often manually produced by the HR team on either power point or other software and the results were often “clunky” at best.

It’s easily accessible to employees outside of the HR .org, which means they’re more likely to use it than other software programs that the HR team introduced to employees.

If your org is mid sized or larger, the org chart itself starts to become harder to see. Would be nice if it partnered with our HRIS and automatically updated any changes.

Christine
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Great experience!

Commentaires : We use Pingboard mainly for PTO tracking but it's also really helpful in a couple other ways. We're an agency with 1/3 of our workforce being remote so it can be hard to know where everyone *physically* is at times and this is hugely helpful for that. The PTO tracking is also helpful as it relates to agency life because we can clearly communicate to our clients when they can anticipate some of our folks being out of office. And being able to show everyone (both locally and remote) photos of the team helps when keeping track of names to faces :-)