Avis clients sur Skilljar Customer Education

En savoir plus sur Skilljar Customer Education

Le système de gestion de l'apprentissage mobile (LMS) Skilljar, basé sur le cloud, permet aux entreprises d'adapter la formation des clients et partenaires.

En savoir plus sur Skilljar Customer Education

The ability to have unlimited students and different domains to house internal and externally facing content separately.

Limited in comparison to typical LMS solutions.

Skilljar Customer Education - Notes

Skilljar Customer Education a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 25 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Skilljar Customer Education ?

Mary
Mary
Systems Manager, Customer Operations (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

More than an LMS: Skilljar builds a partnership with their customers

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

By and far their customer success and support teams. Skilljar was with us from day 1 - from migrating from a very poor LMS experience, to creating the organization's first certification program - Skilljar has been there every step of the way. They listen and very quickly implement customer feedback and the company's low turnover rates attest to the caliber of the organization.

Reporting features sometimes are swapped to focus on their connection with other data platforms. A few features are no longer available that were once very useful to have on-demand (without going through our BI team).

VP Partnerships (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

Awesome Learning Management Tool

Commentaires : Overall the system is great and accomplishes what we need. It allows us to post training material for our clients and partners to use. Its easy to post items on the back end and to make changes and you can find support on any topics you need help with.

The customer service and support is amazing and they also have a huge portal of learning videos and reading material to quickly learning things yourself.

Giving someone access is daunting, it would be easier if you could allow a specific domain and anyone that signs up with that domain can have access or something that isn't so manual.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Professional Development Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

There's gotta be a better way

Commentaires : I would like Skilljar to be easier to use on the administrative end. Really, it isn't that complicated to design sessions and websites, but Skilljar makes it a constant hassle. Between coding changing constantly or their entire system updating, I feel like I'm always having to check on the sites I built, even if I personally have no updates to make.

Skilljar does make it possible for several different sessions to run at once. It is easy for the user to navigate and does present like a "typical" website.

The design end of this product is difficult. The coding is constantly changing from what is inserted and it's nearly impossible to copy and paste anything without it changing. It also seems antiquated and not fresh and up-to-date.

Blair
Senior Manager of Customer Education (É.-U.)
E-learning, 201-500 employés

Solid backbone for our CustomerEd content

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : In general, this platform has helped us provide free, high-quality training at scale. The platform is strong and we have strong NPS from our users who engage with it. Customer support is lacking and could be improved.

Overall, Skilljar offers strong customization capabilities and a variety of different settings and features to meet varied business needs. Generally, I've also had positive experiences with my CSM and other employees. Strong uptime, and openness for the engineering team to provide small updates/customizations!

Getting help from the customer support team has been disappointing. I'm often asked to share information that could be discovered by the agent, or to take steps that I know won't (and don't) fix the problem. I've also found that some features (like Live Events) are shipped before they're fully ready to go, leading to glitches when using the feature and a support team unsure of how to fix the problem. I'e also had to wait for up to 4 weeks to get a reply from my CSM.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Blair, Thank you for your feedback about your experience with Skilljar. We're continually working to offer our customers the best experience possible and take every bit of feedback to heart. I've escalated your message to our CS Support and CSM leadership and they will be contacting you to learn more about your experience. Thanks, Jeremy

Jason
Director, Education (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Slick UX Check. Integration with my CRM, Check. Able to sell courses to the public,Triple check!

Commentaires : I can grow my business through continued exposure, subscription or a la carte course sales, and can therefore grow my education/training team by showing a return on the investment in the form of renewable revenue.

I like how Skilljar is easy for learners to use. Because their focus is on training your customers learners, there is some killer functionality around exposing (and selling) education content to any and all users. The reporting dashboard is great and helps my customers understand how their people are progressing. The look and feel of the site is great and with editable CSS, very customizable. The most important thing is that there is an integration that sends data FROM Skilljar TO my CRM database, when for most other LMSs, it is the other way around. Because of this, I can use my education and the training site as a prospecting tool. I can even create promo codes for serious prospective customers if they want to see what some of our paid content looks like. I can then market to these learners, understand when a customer has dropped off in their engagement, or get notified when a new line-of-business is interested, to maybe be able to increase their renewal!

There is some limitations with their learning validation methods that could be improved. Quiz question types are currently limited, and there is no native way that learners cannot upload content for evaluation you have to use a third party solution like Box or Google Drive.

Cindy
LMS admin (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Skilljar LMS

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Better UI saves times for students and admins.

Simple, clean interface. Can complete steps without a lot of clicks. Smooth implementation and integrations.

Can't duplicate across domains, so somethings have to be done multiple times. (catalog pages, learning paths, etc.)

il y a 3 mois

Hi Cindy, We appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective. Your feedback has been shared with our CS and Product Leaders. Thanks for choosing Skilljar!

Sarath
Training Ops Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Awesome LMS for customer educaiton

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : A great experience! Serves the purpose and helps us in customer education and tracking training data.

Love the analytics and UI is very user friendly.

No option to customize reports while exporting them is a little drawback.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Sarath, Thank you for taking the time to submit another review! As always, your feedback has been shared with our CS and Product leaders. Thanks for being an amazing partner and advocate of Skilljar.

Daniel
Manager of Technical Training (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201-500 employés

Perfect for employee and customer training.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

By using different domains, I can manage courses for my employees and customers.

The look and feel is highly customizable but you must understand CSS to accomplish this task.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your review! I've passed along your comments to both our CS and Product teams. We appreciate you! Best, Jeremy

Maggie
Product Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Excellent software for internal and external training!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Our experience with Skilljar has been wonderful. Our implementation was great, and our ongoing support is wonderful. We get quarterly updates for our software, and our account manager meets with us monthly. Highly recommend!

I love the course creation software in Skilljar. It's easy to create an interactive course with text, videos, links, etc. There are many features we haven't even tapped into yet! We also have great metrics from the software.

More robust quiz questions would make the software even better!

il y a 3 mois

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your review! I've passed along your comments to both our CS and Product teams. We appreciate you! Best, Jeremy

Thomas
Customer Support (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Skilljar is a solid product in the space! Very solid.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Support, and customizability. Certification is also good.

Testing question types. Certification is good, but question types could be better.

Loren
Director of Education Services (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Highly responsive and supportive as we transition from scrappy startup to mature business.

Commentaires : Demand Gen and awareness of our platform as we were entering the market. There was a guided set of videos that showed how and why our platform would help our customers. As we became more mature, we were able to connect login ID's to our SaaS platform, use real eLearning formats like SCORM and track user education.

Great customer support! Skilljar is easy to use, host and track for non-technical or non-education roles and companies. The format and guidance of the product pushes users to good learning architecture. Out of the box ability to charge for training, capture analytics and create courses. Great API support to tie into other platforms.

Limited in comparison to typical LMS solutions. Customization to match our company look and style is challenging. Taking bulk actions or detailed customization, like URL link crafting is not available to the user. You need to involve customer support or a CSM. Limited customization of reporting and no push reports.

Pat
Pat
Senior Director, Customer Success Enablement (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Skilljar is a great partner - responsive to our business requirements and very agile. Very happy.

Commentaires : Higher customer satisfaction, growing training revenue stream, and increased training consumption.

Skilljar provides our customers with modern, mobile friendly user experience. It also aligns well with our go-to-market model (we sell an all-you-can-eat subscription to our self-paced micro-learning). Out of the box integrations help it fit nicely into our organizations tools (Okta/SSO, Salesforce, and Marketo). Their Rest API allows us to quickly build integrations into other systems (such as GainSight for CSM visibility into training consumption).

We had some challenges with the Saleforce integration because we are not a SaaS solution so connecting "student" objects to "contacts" to "accounts" was not easy/smooth.

Aviv
Global Training Lead (Israël)
, 201-500 employés

Overall very positive experience both in terms of the UI and service.

Commentaires : ability to quickly start working with it, uploading content quickly using several methods and formats not requiring scorm. Analytics are very detailed.

- Ease of use, UI is very intuitive for both admin & user - Most important features needed from an LMS are there

- The design/layout. Looks very old school, we got a lot of negative feedback on this from employees, and management wasn't going to let us use it as is for client training. Customizing the design to a more modern look would have been very costly and time consuming. - Certain things are not customizable such as look of emails sent through the platform.

Jeff
IT Coordinator (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

I have been nothing but impressed with Skilljar

Skilljar is easy to use, feature rich, and very customizable. With very few exceptions everything we have needed from Skilljar, it has delivered. Everything Skilljar has promised to be it is. It is a robust LMS that can be personalized in countless ways, and is supported by a team of individuals who go ut of their way to make my Skilljar experience as worry-free as possible.

There is not much to not like. I wish there were more ways to do bulk functions (e.g. bulk publication of courses, course modification, etc.).

Luca
Luca
Sr Curriculum Developer (Irlande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

A robust tool, that needs better support

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It was able to support the growth of our business, despite the several workarounds

Easy to use, reliable, robust starting platform

Lack of documentation Support is slow Customisations take a long time

il y a 3 mois

Hi Luca, Thank you for your feedback about your experience with Skilljar. We're continually working to offer our customers the best experience possible and take every bit of feedback to heart. I've escalated your message to our CS leadership and they will be contacting you to learn more about your experience. Thanks, Jeremy

Bonnie
Senior Director, Training (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 201-500 employés

Great support staff; always willing to go the extra mile to help.

Commentaires : Created our entire training program around it for both internal employees and external customers.

Ease of use and ability to implement Subscription Program as part of their offering. Simple navigation, but flexible enough to customize for each user.

Initially their "training" was a bit random and made the software seem more complex than it really was.

Brett
Owner (É.-U.)

You have total control

Commentaires : I was sold on Skilljar after a short online chat with Sandi Lin as I was browsing www.skilljar.com to compare with other similar services. Everything Sandi promised, was delivered. The biggest selling point of Skilljar is having total control over the training courses. If you have ever used a service where you must abide by "their" rules, "their" requirements, and "their" approval of what "they" think is good for an online training course, then you will have complete relief by having total control of "your" online training program. That's the other thing, that what you make is yours, not "theirs". "They" don't own your e-mail list of students; you do. "They" don't control your course; you do. You drive your own course, start to finish. For that alone, Skilljar rocks. Oh yeah...on customer service, you'll find none faster or more responsive. Technically, we call that "very cool".

Theresa
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Incredibly grateful to have found Skilljar

Commentaires : Our web developers found Skilljar during the re-launch of our website, and I am so grateful that they did. Our online educational course is held through Skilljar and we have been blown away with the professionalism, customer service and overall ease of creating our course through their features. Skilljar has been amazing to work with and the access to customer service has been impeccable. They are willing to answer questions about course features, how to do certain things, and even take and implement suggestions to better improve on current course features. Creating our course content through Skilljar has been straightforward and easy to navigate. We couldn't have asked for a better platform to hold our course!

Founder-Speech Coach (É.-U.)

Unbelievably Lightening Fast Service and Excellent Quality

Commentaires : I was fortunate to be one of Skilljar's first clients. I couldn't believe how great and personalized the service was. The quality of the course platform is excellent and is getting better all the time as the staff actually listen to the instructor feedback. In additional to the quality and functionality of the platform, I am very impressed with how responsive they are. Sometimes I think they are reading my mind as I may put in a request for something and it's done almost before I press send. I highly recommend you take a serious look at Skilljar as your course platform.

Kirk
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Skilljar has transformed our business

Commentaires : I own a marketing and brand management training and recruiting company, and we needed a technology platform to host our curriculum, administer quizzes, receive payments, etc. Skilljar has been the perfect solution for us, as it met every single one of our needs as a young, growing company. And the customer service has been a dream come true - always responsive and helpful for essentially any problem we give them.

Diana
Co-Founder (É.-U.)

Great Product!

Commentaires : Skilljar has been terrific for us. The ease of use of its platform, combined with the excellent customer service and quick response of its staff has made it the ideal solution as a home for our courses. Using Skilljar allows us to do what we do best, create content... without having to also worry about how to make that content available to end users. We could not be happier!

Vice President of Customer Success (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great LMS system

Very easy to use and set up - and you get great ability to measure what your customers are doing.

Integrations take a little work but is to be expected.

Rosa
Senior Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Adequate LMS

The UI - everything takes a lot of clicks

Danit
É.-U.

Skilljar Review

Commentaires : Overall a great software! Great team and great with feature requests. I still believe there are some significant improvements they can make in the workflow but I have definitely seen substantial improvements over the past year or so.

Marissa
educator (Canada)

Great tool

Great customer service, and the UI/UX of the product really guides users towards good learning architecture.

More bulk actions would be really helpful, and the initial training actually ended up making the software seem more complex than it is.