15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur dotloop

Dotloop est le seul logiciel complet de gestion des transactions immobilières qui permet aux courtiers, agents et équipes de conclure des transactions plus rapidement.

En savoir plus sur dotloop

It has useful integrations with digital signatures, and more.

I am still learning, but still trying to figure out how to delete a function. RIght now that is the only thing I am struggling with.

dotloop - Notes

dotloop a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 631 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé dotloop ?

Bryan
Bryan
Broker Associate (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Dotloop is better for the agent than for the person signing.

Commentaires : Some quirks. Such as if you fill out a contact within the loop, then dotloop will only remember the name and email outside of that loop. If you want that contact to be in your system with all their info, then you need to exit the loop, go to contacts, fill out the date, and press ok once and then when the screen refreshes then press save. If you don't press this twice, you won't save the data. But at least when you do this, then all the data for the contact will save. Why this is so and so convoluted, I have no idea. But it's been like this for almost a decade and I've asked about it.

Much easier to use than zipforms and docusign for the agent.

Signing for the buyer or seller not near as easy as docusign. There you just press start and it takes you to the next place to sign. Then you click finish. All done. With dotloop the signer must scroll and search for the proper places to sign or fill out. So this is more prone to unfilled documents than with docusign. Also, dotloop doesn't offer the simple date function that fills out the date when it's signed like docusign. You must manually choose a date and if the date is tomorrow when they sign and you filled out today then you have lost time for their termination option because it started when i filled out the date rather than when the customer signed. And because it is hard to get signers to fill out fields, it's almost impossible to get the signer to fill out the date, so it's easier just to guess and fill out the date you think they'll sign.

Andrew
Real Estate Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Generally Effective and Simple to Learn, But Pricey and Not Without Idiosyncrasies

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : At the end of the day, in real estate we just need something to keep us organized and keep up with the fast pace of modern transactions. Generally speaking, Dotloop allows this to happen via a simple user interface that most clients can figure out. There are probably more features to the software that I don't use (and perhaps, am not even aware of) but for my needs it's just fine. As I described previously, there are some things about it that make me want to tear my hair out, but having identified these annoyances, I'm usually able to avoid them and advise my clients on how to do the same. Would I switch to a different program if something better came along? Probably, in large part because Dotloop is more expensive than many of its competitors, and in the more than half-decade I've been using it, I've never seen the software updated to address some of the same problem areas that have been plaguing it all along. But as I said, it's 95% functional for my needs and I already know how to use it, which counts for a lot.

There are a lot of e-signature software programs out there right now. Many of these -- including Dotloop -- are pitched as specific to real estate transaction management, although there's no conceivable reason they couldn't be used in other contract-dependent industries as well. Having tried several of these programs, I've now been a consistent Dotloop user for at least five or six years, possibly longer. Part of that is simply because I've come to know the software and it's what I am comfortable using, which ultimately saves me time. But it really is straightforward, with an attractive user interface and great organizational capacity. I love being able to create folders within folders, to re-use Loops when clients return for multiple transactions, and to archive documents that are not being used. Basic functions like document splitting, renaming, saving, sharing and downloading are very easy and work as intended.

As much as I like the software, it has a variety of quirks that cause me varying levels of irritation. I've learned a few tricks to keep the quirkiness to a minimum, but the program can still be truly obnoxious at times. One of my biggest pet peeves is when another agent wants to share documents with me from his/her Dotloop account; for instance, a buyer's agent sends me an offer for a property I have listed. If this buyer's agent shares it from her Loop (rather than just attaching a PDF to an email) Dotloop frequently creates a brand new Loop on my dashboard -- or worse, asks me to "sign up" for Dotloop because the agent has shared it to some variation of my email address that isn't technically my Dotloop address. So in a best case scenario my Loops become disorganized, and in a worst case scenario I can't even look at the offer unless I make a new account or ask the other agent to re-send. Many agents I know have this very same complaint, to the point where we have started adding comments in our MLS listings that say "Do NOT submit offers via Dotloop; email a PDF instead." Dotloop has some other quirks, including not saving signatures if two parties (say, husband and wife) are signing at the same time from their respective computers or mobile devices. I have to tell my clients "Make sure one of you signs completely and THEN the other one of you can do the same."

Donald
Broker (É.-U.)

Dotloop, the better option

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Dotloop takes the extra step in organizing your documents under different "Loops." This helps you stay on task and creates more organization. Plus, they now sync with the MLS.

Sometimes, clients have trouble finding the email to E-sign because it goes to their SPAM folder. So you just have to give your clients the heads up to look there.

Gina

It's Okay....

Commentaires : I has to use this software while I was on a team. I was happy when I left the team and didn't have to use this any longer. I'm sure it's a good program, just not to my liking. I had to figure out how to use other programs of this type, and this one I just couldn't get it right.

dotloop does allow for file sharing, but I found it to be just a little confusing. I just never really got the hang of it. I like other programs much better.

To me, dotloop was way too confusing. I don't like this software since I found it not to be very user friendly. I know that other people I have worked with like this software, but I could never quite fully figure it out. Not in my top 10.....

Réponse de l'équipe de dotloop

il y a 4 ans

Hi Gina, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding dotloop. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience in using our software. I know there's a learning curve whenever people switch to a new product. With that in mind, I'm curious, did you go through any of our on-boarding videos? Thanks, Nick Wright Customer Marketing Manager

Maria
REALTOR (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201–500 employés

VERY USER FRIENDLY. WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT AND USE OUT OF IT WILL SHOW

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I USE THIS WEEKLY WITH ALL MY CLIENTS AND THEIR REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS. I HAVE USED ANOTHER PRGRAM AND IT IS NOT AT ALL ORGANIZED AND HAS TOO MANY STEPS TO GET THE CONTRACT SIGNED AND THEN TO ADMIN FOR REVIEW. DOTLOOP MAKES THE WHOLE PROCESS SMOOTHER.

THE FLOW OF THE ASSIGNED FIELDS ARE EASY FOR THE CLIENT TO SIGN. SAVES THE CLIENT TIME AND HAPPY TO USE IT. THE USER PUTS IN ALL THE INFO AT THE BEGINNING HELPS THE AUTO FILL TO HAVE EVERYTHING CORRECT SAVING TIME TO COMPLETE.

WHEN SIGNEES ARE ABLE TO SIGN PASS THE PART THEY NEED TO SIGN. USUALLLY USER INOUT IS THE REASON OR SIGNEE IS CLICKING THE TAB INCORRECTLY. I DO NOT THINK IT IS DOTLOOP, I THINK IT IS HUMAN ERROR.

Josh
Josh
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Making Transaction Management Manageable

Commentaires : As mentioned above, Dotloop allowed our small team to transition away from paper-based processing to a fully digital solution. Our team was able to closer over 100 transactions per year with a single adminsitrative transaction coordinator thanks to its templates and task tracking systems.

Dotloop has a clean, intuitive interface (especially after their most recent design update). It helped our small team clear over a big hurdle of allowing our ops team to efficiently manage transactions while simultaneously allowing our agents to check on progress with as little friction as possible. Dotloop made it possible for our team to finally forego paper files and transact fully in the cloud.

Despite multiple attempts, our team never really trusted the more complex features of Dotloop (individual user permissioning in particular). Whether user or system error, we had several instances where non-team users were seeing notes, documents, or contact information they should not have seen. As a result, we used Dotloop for internal processing only, which means we had to look elsewhere for client-end solutions.

DAwn
Post Closer (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Use dotloop for all your e-Signings

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Being a post closer in a title company, this app has saved me time, and re-signing fees. It is so simple and easy to use, very very user friendly, and I don't have to explain how to use it on the other end. My clients love dotloop compared to other apps out there. I highly recommend this product and could not work one single day without it!

It's so simple to set up, manage and send. You just add the person that needs to sign, or receive a copy, drag and drop the document, click on what needs to be completed, and you're done.

I did not find anything I didn't like about dotloop.

Ryan

Ryan’s review

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Dotloop provides a huge convenience for clients to be able to sign from their phone or computer anywhere they are. Gone are the days of having to drive across town just to get a signature or initial that may have been missed…not that I ever miss any…lol :0)

Dotloop is very widely used in my market so it makes it easy to transact on both sides of the deal with the other agent. I enjoy the features like document splitting and being able to customize the documents

Nothing I can think of that I don’t like.

Anuj
Anuj
CEO (É.-U.)

Dootloop FTW!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience has been phenomenal. My company offers other signing software for free but I'd rather pay for Dotloop. That says a lot!

I like how you can manage multiple projects within Dotloop. I also like how you can handle multiple documents organized within a project. It's been essential for my real estate business

Logging in! I always forget my password. Lol, honestly, there isn't much to dislike about Dotloop.

DotLoop for Real Estate Brokers

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Ease of use, documents and signing all in 1 place

Stacye
Real Estate Salesperson (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easy to Learn

Commentaires : Experience has been great, I have not had any issues that I could not figure out.

I had been using another product to send to my Clients for signatures, and then we were told we were going to Dotloop. I thought wow this is easier to use and understand how to do the things I need! I have been using Dotloop for over 8 years and really like it.

That it will erase signatures if I made a grammatical mistake and want to go back in and change it. But I understand why, it is for protecting the Signatures .

CLAUDIA
REAL ESTATE AGENT & ADM (Porto Rico)

DETAILS

Commentaires : The organization of the properties.

i LIKE THIS SOFTWARE BECAUSE EVERY LOOP HAVE THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM THE LISTING AND WE CAN KEEP IT BERY ORGANIZED FROM ME AND THE BROEKERS, WE ALSO CAN KEEP TRACK OF THE COBROKE THAT CALLS AND THE CLIENTS THAT SAW THE PROPERTIES. I LOVE THAT WE CAN PUT THE DOCUMENTS OF THE PROPERTIES AND DIRECTLY FROM OUR PHONES AT THE APP.

THE DETAILS OF THE HOUSE (THE THREE POINTS) ARE NOT VERY ACCESIBLE AND in the phone app you have to click 3 times to access the details. it will be better to have ONLY the information filled at one of the 4 options such as task, the bell, people and documents. I was expecting that every change, new listing, every new information at the loop, the agents will get notified, but I have to go to whatsapp company chat to informed the changes, and then make the changes to dotloop.

Josephine
Director of Sales / Office Manager (É.-U.)

Useful and Easy to use

Commentaires : I a trying to find a way to make it a little ore cost efficient since we have so many users already. Its not but I do wish it was a little better for the broker trying to supply the system for its agents.

We have been using dotloop for a while after going through many different CRM's and dotlloop is the best one so far. It can be used for digital signature, paperwork filing & compliance records, messaging inter office and with clients, and for tasks. It is a product we use on a daily basis and has been an integral part of our operations.

Just like every real estate software it doesnt do everything and that is ok but of course the functions of noot being able to upload picture files is sometimes difficult.

Sharon
REALTOR/Salesperson (É.-U.)

Real Estate

Commentaires : Overall experience has been exceptional. The cost/benefit is spot on. Affordable and easy to use.
It is truly the only product that I have been able to use with confidence on my phone. Living on the Lake of the Ozarks, we are out on the water all the time. I could not imagine trying to do my job without this product.

I am not very tech savy, and frankly just scared of technology. Dotloop is super easy to use on my laptop and also my phone. I like the fact that all parties get the information at the same time and can sign whenever, it does not have to go in order like some. I also really like the ability to see where things are at with the activity button. Customer service has been amazing. I have never had that over long wait. The reps have always been English speaking and well educated, easy to talk to and understand, and they understand me.

I wish I could get the same benefit from the software as a single user, that teams get. I would like to have folders for buyers and sellers that house the same 4 documents that are needed on each. I would also like ability to put old loops into folders.

Cindy
Immobilier, 501–1 000 employés

Review of DotLoop

Commentaires : Basically, besides the email signature roadblock, my experience is good. I understand there is a learning curve and I'm working on it. Please continue to have your representatives available to support clients on the phone. A "live" person comes in so handy in stressful situations. I definitely value this option.

The product offers many valuable features. The sharing of tutorials is great and the DotLoop service team is excellent. It is VERY important to be able to speak to a knowledgeable representative on the "phone."

Signing documents for our older generation who is not computer savvy is definitely a roadblock. I've run into this situation several times. DocuSign has a way around this hurdle. Can DotLoop improve on this feature? Also, having a menu option for Hot Keys such as copying check boxes would be great. I did print off the Tip Sheet, but it would be helpful to have an on-screen option rather than searching on a website.

Candee
Broker - Owner (É.-U.)

Powerful Platform

Commentaires : I use dotloop as a single source for all of my document and file management and retention needs. The latest and greatest Forms, Contracts, Disclosures from my real estate associations always seem to be present. I love that I can even map interactive fields to my own internal/brokerage specific forms--fields that autofill based on the info used to create a loop. I have even created some forms that will do the math for me.

Simple to use, highly customizable, very flexible yet consistent.

The mobile app leaves a little to be desired--I get that maybe it can't be as robust as the desktop platform, but it is a little bit difficult to navigate, especially when trying to download/export a document to a device to be distributed via an email account. Sometimes it can be challenging to locate older, but still active, files.

Peggy
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

DotLoop - the user friendly software that everyone can use!

Commentaires : As a busy, independent real estate agent, I need a product that’s easy to use for both me and my clients. When Keller Williams changed to a different product (which they provide to their agents at no charge), I opted to continue to use Dotloop at my own expense. In real estate, time is money and continuing to use Dotloop was definitely worth it to me!

Dotloop is extremely easy to use! There are templates that you select from and the system will automatically fill those documents in for you using the basic info you inputted (you input the info once and the system takes it from there). It allows you to track the documents, let’s you see when a client has viewed the document and even notifies you once they’ve signed. You can download, print and share those documents with other agents, title companies and clients. Great value for the busy real estate professional!

Because Keller Williams has moved to a different product, the KW forms are not updated in Dotloop so I have to be mindful to use the most current document which I store separately on my hard drive.

kimberly
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)

A Real Estate Agent's Perspective on Dotloop

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use Dotloop every day to ensure that my Real Estate Transactions are handled correctly and all steps that need to be done are done. There is no guessing if I have missed ordering Title Work or Inspections. They are documented, and can be shared immediately.

Being able to organize all of our Real Estate Transactions and their documents, from start to finish, in one file, makes home buying transactions easy to track all aspects of the transaction. It is also easy to share any documents to others, and track the history of each document. One can also create tasks for themselves or others so that there is accountability and follow up.

The only Con to this software is that, on contracts, where there is a change needed, due to an error or such, you have to download the documents that needs to be corrected to your computer, then download it again to Dotloop, to make any corrections. If you do not do these steps, all signatures are cleared and the entire process has to be done over.

Monica
Immobilier, 5 001–10 000 employés

Dotloope Rocks!

Commentaires : the versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all

Its easy to use and understand. the versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all

nothing

Dina

Loop Lover?

Commentaires : Frustrating to learn the loop process from the beginning. Others creating loops that did not link to mine (because they named it slightly different)

Pretty easy to be able to email to the loop. Once learned and sharing loops with other users in the dotloop family. Keeping everything in one place!

Original documents once signed are the originals. It doesnt keep the copy for you, so when you have a slight change, it erases signatures and then you amke the change and email back out. Would be nice to keep that and still be able to work on your drafts

Karli
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

Very Useful

Commentaires : In the age of technology, it seems so prehistoric to have to print out documents, sign them, and scan them. I am thankful for DOTLOOP for allowing my clients to be able to log in and sign documents in real time. This bit of software has allowed me to get offers to other agents quickly and to perform all of my necessary tasks without having to worry about my printer not having ink, or that someone may not have received a document. I love the feature that shows you all outgoing messages, and that reminds me of what tasks I have yet to complete.

My FAVORITE feature of this software is that it is paperless. You cannot get better then not having to fumble around with a sometimey printer. I can complete, or upload any document that I may need to work with from anywhere in the world. And my clients and I have access to these documents for life. They also appreciate that they can easily sign as well from their phones/ipads/tablets, etc. It really does make the Real Estate experience 100 times more pleasurable.

The one con to me about this software is that it does not intuitively see the blanks on the documents that you upload. Which means you have to add each respective text block, date block, signature, intials, each time which can be time consuming.

Ali

Dotloop is a must have for Real Estate Agent/Teams

Commentaires : Overall all, once you get used to the software it is very effective.

Easy to upload documents and edit them to fill in or customize signatures, dates, initials, text boxes, check marks. Easy to share documents as well.

Must use one email per person for signature. Other software allow multiple users to sign per email address.

Shane
Shane
Branch Coordinator (É.-U.)

All Day, Every Day

Dotloop is a piece of software that has been pivotal to the existence of my business for over 4 years now. It is an incredibly easy to use platform with great integrations and flexibility. I have been forced to use other services (like AppFiles) by clients who didn't have Dotloop and the difference is night and day. If you are in need of a document sharing system for Real Estate, hands down the best option available is Dotloop.

While I love most everything about this platform, I do wish there were most customization options for "white label" styling, allowing the end recipient to have a more clean "in house" feel. If they could include some ability to customize the front end and the notification emails, that would be awesome.

Katie
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Helps with ease of transaction

Commentaires : No need to drive across town for signatures, faxed docs are hard to read and speeds up the transaction processing. Love the auto fill abd template features!

Easy to use, upload docs, guides signers through documents. Easy to track progress and see if/when recipients have opened the documents

I wish it allowed me to set signing order. I.e. when I want to have buyers sign, then sellers agent receive, etc by setting that all up from the start. Right now, I have to resend to other agents after buyers sign. Same thing with leases, I want tenants to sign then once I'm done with verifications on my end, I can open and sign.

Ashley
Transaction Coordinator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

DotloopLiterally saves my life during deals !

Commentaires : Dotloop is honestly a must have if you're in the Real Estate Industry. Having access to all board addendums and documents, sharing across the board with all parties, Dotloop is literally an all around go to for transaction organization.

Dotloop hold all documents needed to have the perfect transaction with your Client and your team. You are able to colllaborate with documents where everyone can receive notification of signatures. As well once the deal is over you can move into a closed loop where you can always access your previous deals.

I do not like that if you share a document in the loop with another agent that is not on your team they have access to see your clients information and some documents they are privy to if snooping.