Making Transaction Management Manageable

Publié le 18/10/2019
Josh C.
Director of Operations
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As mentioned above, Dotloop allowed our small team to transition away from paper-based processing to a fully digital solution. Our team was able to closer over 100 transactions per year with a single adminsitrative transaction coordinator thanks to its templates and task tracking systems.

Avantages: Dotloop has a clean, intuitive interface (especially after their most recent design update). It helped our small team clear over a big hurdle of allowing our ops team to efficiently manage transactions while simultaneously allowing our agents to check on progress with as little friction as possible. Dotloop made it possible for our team to finally forego paper files and transact fully in the cloud.

Inconvénients: Despite multiple attempts, our team never really trusted the more complex features of Dotloop (individual user permissioning in particular). Whether user or system error, we had several instances where non-team users were seeing notes, documents, or contact information they should not have seen. As a result, we used Dotloop for internal processing only, which means we had to look elsewhere for client-end solutions.

Great for teams & assistants

Publié le 24/09/2019
Renee C.
Business Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Dotloop helps us stay accountable, dependable, and flexible with streamlined systems.

Avantages: We are a team of three agents and one assistant. We work remotely most of the time and our assistant works from home. Dotloop helps us to all stay in the 'loop' with new listings and sales. We are able to work from anywhere with an internet connection. The phone app allows us to work without a computer! We have the ability to set up custom templates with all of the documents we want each agent to use during all listings and sales. It also integrates with our CRM for easy importing of contacts.

Inconvénients: The app could use some additional features but the lacking features are definitely not enough of a hindrance to keep us from using it on a daily basis.

envoyé par dotloop le 03/10/2019

Hi Renee -- thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! It's great to hear how the mobile app is helping your team manage your transactions.

And we're thrilled to hear that you're connecting dotloop to your CRM to streamline the transaction management flow. Helping you integrate with other real estate software is a priority here, and your review reaffirms the work we put into our API efforts and partnerships.

Thanks again Renee!

An essential for a real estate agents!

Publié le 18/09/2019
Heather B.
dotcertified national trainer
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

Commentaires: Excellent!!

Avantages: The mobile app on this system allows me to create and share documents quickly and from anywhere. Documents auto fill with transaction information When opened and already has signature places assigned for buyers and sellers to sign. I can share to email or text a document to their phone for immediate signatures. The task lists and reminders are essential to my every day business. And activity log helps me track activities of lenders and other transaction parties so I can see if they view documents or when someone has signed. Push notifications from the mobile app let me know immediately when someone has signed a document so I can share it to the appropriate party. Messaging with in the app allows me to be able to keep all transaction emails messages and notes in one place. I can add pictures of deposit checks or scan multiple documents from my phone directly into the file.

Inconvénients: I have to add an email for each roll including the opposite party which I don’t have access to

Useful and Easy to use

Publié le 24/07/2019
Josephine S.
Director of Sales / Office Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I a trying to find a way to make it a little ore cost efficient since we have so many users already. Its not but I do wish it was a little better for the broker trying to supply the system for its agents.

Avantages: We have been using dotloop for a while after going through many different CRM's and dotlloop is the best one so far. It can be used for digital signature, paperwork filing & compliance records, messaging inter office and with clients, and for tasks. It is a product we use on a daily basis and has been an integral part of our operations.

Inconvénients: Just like every real estate software it doesnt do everything and that is ok but of course the functions of noot being able to upload picture files is sometimes difficult.

Easy for Real Estate Clients to Use

Publié le 12/07/2019
Shaylah L.
Real Estate Reperesentative
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: My clients find this very easy to use from their mobile devices.

Inconvénients: I started with the trial version. But I wasted some loops on practice and when I went back to erase them and use them for real loops, it made me purchase a full version even though I only had 1 or 2 official loop that had been sent to clients for signing. I wish I could copy and paste text boxes as they are often redundant. I also wish the text boxes weren't so finicky - if you need to edit the text after leaving the box, sometimes you need to actually erase some text before you can retype (maybe just on my computer - MacBook Pro). Also, maybe I am doing it wrong, but it is annoying when a document is mostly signed and then somebody notices a small typo or edit and once i touch it the signatures are all erased. It would be nice if instead of erasing everything, it would pings the signees to ask them to initial the edit and perhaps restricted downloading the document until all edits were acknowledged by all signing parties.

Impressive Software with Everything You Need for E-signatures in one platform

Publié le 26/07/2019
Jean S.
Technology Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have become a Paperless office thanks to Dotloop. No more file cabinets taking up 1/2 of the office space. Every file is saved in Dotloop and emails and misc docs are emailed right to the loop.

Avantages: Easy to use and setup and I can turn any PDF into an electronic document. Every signature and initials are date and time stamped. Easy for clients to understand and use on their computer, tablet or Smartphones. The ability to Email contracts and docs directly to a loop is awesome and saves our agents a lot of time.

Inconvénients: As an administrator I would like to have the ability to move agents from one office location to another. We've also had issues where the sellers agent and the buyers agent both make their own loop for one transaction. Things then tend to get confusing for the agents and clients.

DOTLOOP REVIEW

Publié le 05/11/2019
Shelia R.
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great to use and easy to use. I Love I can set up my own groups for forms such as listing folder and buyer folder and all the docs are right there that I need for a transaction. I love that I can attach PDF files to send to folks who are not in the system.

Avantages: I like the ease of use and how the forms autopopulate. I like that when a client signs it automatically comes back to me in the system and I am notified.

Inconvénients: It is great system and I would not change anything as it has worked out very well for myself and my clients.

envoyé par dotloop le 06/11/2019

Hi Shelia, thank you so much for taking the time to share why you like using dotloop to get your real estate deals done!

A Great Tool For Contract to Close

Publié le 04/12/2019
Emily K.
Licensed Administrative Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, we were very happy with this system. The only reason we switched to docusign as a company was because Keller Williams did not want to be associated with Zillow, and Zillow bought out dotloop.

Avantages: The system is very easy to navigate and use when preparing documents and sharing them to clients for e-signatures as well as cooperating brokers.

Inconvénients: We experienced this very infrequently, but there were times when the system would glitch and lock the client out from signing a document. I think it was due to the document originator still being logged in or open on that document.

Solid document management software

Publié le 20/09/2019
David H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've been using it for years for real estate sale transactions, lease-ups, signing property management clients, and personal document management (like executing forms for applications).

Avantages: Dotloop makes it easy to track documentation on real estate transactions. You can create and edit templates for fast document prep and even apply old templates to new document versions. It also lets you upload additional forms for a transaction like existing leases, receipts, etc. Search functions are good and the document editing options are decent.

Inconvénients: Sometimes when another party in a transaction invites you to interact with docs in Dotloop (and they are also a user), it can create redundancies which are a pain--multiple loops with the same or similar names, and each loop has different versions of the same documents.

Dotloope Rocks!

Publié le 20/09/2019
Monica G.
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: the versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all

Avantages: Its easy to use and understand. the versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all

Inconvénients: nothing

Dotloop makes us so much more efficient!

Publié le 26/11/2019
Brianna M.
Real Estate Assistant
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Dotloop is a great tool for real estate transactions, and it makes our day-to-day workload much more manageable!!

Avantages: Dotloop is great for staying organized. The templates section can be broken into folders, which makes for easy real estate transactions! For example, if we have an Estate sale, we simply add to a loop all items from our “estate sale” template folder. When I save in the template folders, I fill out each item with necessary fields (i.e. date, text box, signature prompt, etc) so that it is ready to be used when added to a loop. Our clients also find Dotloop user-friendly and are able to complete their paperwork using Dotloop as well!

Inconvénients: The only “issue” I can recall is that when entering contact information for people into Dotloop, it will attempt to fill in the fields for you. This is great, except if it fills the fields in inaccurately. For example, if a husband and wife share an email address and you are trying to add the wife but the husband already had been entered into Dotloop before, it fills the husband’s information in. This is easy to fix, but just know that it can happen.

Dotloop saves so much time and money

Publié le 02/09/2018
Transaction Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Dotloop has saved us so much time and money, and I could not imagine ever having to go back to getting signatures the old fashioned way. In addition, both myself and my boss can access documents from anywhere we have an internet connection, so it has kind of acted as a cloud server for us as well. Overall, I really love this software, it has made my job so much easier.

Avantages: I work as a transaction coordinator for a real estate agent, and Dotloop has revolutionized the way we do business. The best feature of this software is the ability to digitally sign paperwork, which saves us so much time and money. Many times, we go back and forth negotiating a contract, and we need initials and signatures each time we make a change. Rather than having to physically meet up with clients, we are able to acquire signatures quickly and easily via email.

Inconvénients: Sharing a loop can be confusing. I rarely share my loops with other agents for fear of them having access to and changing things they shouldn't and vice versa.

Best Document Signing Out There!

Publié le 06/08/2019
Julie D.
Real Estate
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use dotloop to run my real estate transactions. Clients love that I can send things directly to their phones for an instant signature.

Avantages: I love dotloop! It is incredibly easy to use and accurate! Can't say enough good things about it.

Inconvénients: My only complaint is they are no longer working with Keller Williams after this month. I'm going to miss having access to it and have even considered paying for it personally.

Dotloop makes it easy to have clients all over the country!

Publié le 21/06/2019
Phyllis D.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to conduct real estate transactions with ease electronically which cuts my time down from printing out, getting signatures, faxing or delivering documents, etc. The time saved is worth everything! Dotloop gives me more options of use than zipform and is much easier to use. I am also able to take another agent's document and easily edit it in dotloop as a PDF.

Avantages: Dotloop is very user-friendly and has almost every feature needed to handle real estate transactions from start to finish.

Inconvénients: The least favorite thing is that when executing a Residential real estate contract, the last agent needs to insert the execution date, or the last date the contract is signed. Dotloop doesn't let the realtor make changes without wiping out signatures. This One item Only needs to have edit capabilities for the realtor OR it should automatically enter the execution date as the date the last party signature is input. This slows down the process GREATLY and takes out the electronic factor because the realtor has to save the final copy as a PDF, write in the execution date, and upload as another PDF - before sending to title, lending, clients, etc. - Filling in this date before final signature does not work because signature timing rarely coincides.

Great Program for Paperless Companies!

Publié le 12/09/2018
Arielle D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have never had any huge issues with Dotloop. If I ever experience anything difficult, the Dotloop customer service helps immediately to get the problem solved. Would highly recommend Dotloop for any paperless company!

Avantages: The ease of use. Dotloop provides access to anyone with a simple addition of an email and a name. Very straight forward for clients to use, even let's them sign with a click of a button. Dotloop also keeps files neatly organized. You're even able to add PDF's direct from your email into the loop and folder you like!

Inconvénients: There actually isn't much that our office does not like about Dotloop. The only thing that can be an issue is if you have one client as multiple parties. For example, while using the "auto-fill" function of dotloop, if you have an agent that also doubles as the purchaser, there is no way to use the same email account for separate signature spaces for the different roles. Before sending out to clients, you must go through the document and verify that all signatures spaces are assigned correctly.

Dot Loop Usage

Publié le 22/08/2019
Liz F.
Sales Secretary
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As with a lot of things, I hated it when I started it. Now, I'm good with it. Once you learn it, you'll love it.

Avantages: This is a good program for having everything in one place. You make a loop and add everything to that loop that pertains to the item you are doing. Since I am in real estate, the listing and sales of that listing can go into one loop and you don't need to search anywhere but in that loop for what you need. You add contacts and can get paperwork digitally signed. You don't need to keep paper. Great for paperless files. I can go from listing to closing on a house and have everything right there. Even getting the agent paid. Send what you need to the accounting department and wa-la....it's done. It keeps an activity log for each loop so you can go back and look to see if you missed something or not.

Inconvénients: The training. I learn new things everyday. Training can't be done in just one sitting. There is so much to learn and you really need a good instructor. Most of it is easy, but still, I would like more training. The support team at the 800 # is great! You can't ask for better support.

All Day, Every Day

Publié le 19/11/2018
Shane S.
Branch Coordinator
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Dotloop is a piece of software that has been pivotal to the existence of my business for over 4 years now. It is an incredibly easy to use platform with great integrations and flexibility. I have been forced to use other services (like AppFiles) by clients who didn't have Dotloop and the difference is night and day. If you are in need of a document sharing system for Real Estate, hands down the best option available is Dotloop.

Inconvénients: While I love most everything about this platform, I do wish there were most customization options for "white label" styling, allowing the end recipient to have a more clean "in house" feel. If they could include some ability to customize the front end and the notification emails, that would be awesome.

Helps with ease of transaction

Publié le 14/10/2019
Katie S.
Property Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: No need to drive across town for signatures, faxed docs are hard to read and speeds up the transaction processing. Love the auto fill abd template features!

Avantages: Easy to use, upload docs, guides signers through documents. Easy to track progress and see if/when recipients have opened the documents

Inconvénients: I wish it allowed me to set signing order. I.e. when I want to have buyers sign, then sellers agent receive, etc by setting that all up from the start. Right now, I have to resend to other agents after buyers sign. Same thing with leases, I want tenants to sign then once I'm done with verifications on my end, I can open and sign.

Easy to Use

Publié le 30/09/2019
Michele T.
Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the dashboard of Dotloop. Each listing has a tile where it gives you a brief overview of the deal you are working on. It helps when managing a transaction. I like that you can upload multiple documents are at time and that you can store templates in the loops. I also like you can save multiple documents as and create a single PDF of all of them.

Inconvénients: There isn't much I dislike about Dotloop execpt for the fact that you cannot mass export all of the data in your loops at a time. You have to pay for a service such as Dropbox do to this for you. The only work around is manually exporting everything one by one.

envoyé par dotloop le 03/10/2019

Hi Michele, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about dotloop.

Glad to hear you like the layout and functionality of the dashboard and tiles. We also appreciate your comments regarding not being able to mass export all of your data -- we'll make sure to take that feedback into consideration.

Thanks again!

Dotloop is the best software file management system!

Publié le 05/05/2019
Karon R.
Broker/Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It creates a perfect paperless system for our office, and the ease of the electronic signature feature is fabulous! Dotloop is very responsive and has ongoing training and help.

Avantages: I like the ability to customize our forms, the ease of electronic signing, and the file management system. It's the best!

Inconvénients: It takes a little too long to get customized forms returned for use, but overall, I think they do an amazing job.

Dotloop Makes My Job Much Easier!

Publié le 05/02/2019
Brianna M.
Real Estate Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Dotloop is sure to expedite your real estate efforts!! It is very user-friendly and helps with our team’s productivity.

Avantages: I love the way I can autofill documents, create templates that I can use for each transaction, communicate with multiple clients and allies within the same transaction, custom title each loop, etc. Dotloop is very savvy and picks up most data from the Agreement of Sale (close date, price, etc) and automatically fills that information in! I also appreciate that signatures and initials are automatically dated with a time stamp.

Inconvénients: The only “issue” I’ve had is that at times, when entering a client into a transaction, Dotloop pulls from a larger database (not just my clients) and has autofilled the incorrect information by pulling info from a different client. This has only happened a time or two, but I am always cautious as a result.

Great customer Service

Publié le 07/05/2019
Nasim N.
Real Estate agent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was worried to lose my previous documents on dotloop when I was switching company but that had been solved with my my previous brokerage.

Avantages: Dotloop makes my life much easier as a real estate person. Easy to use and customer service folks are always available to help and they are very friendly and helpful.

Inconvénients: All went well. The only thing I am concern in future is that I use dotloop for my personal organization and documents. That is something they advertised to me before I use dotloop. If I need to switch company in future we have to have broker's permission to be able to use and keep our folders. I wish we still be able to keep our folders no matter what. especially the personal ones.

Dotloop has Changed the face of Real Estate Transactions forever!

Publié le 29/08/2019
Tami J.
Transaction Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Dotloop is my number 1 go-to Real Estate product for working with agents and others on transactions. I am able to communicate, send documents, make requests and have a record of it all. There is no better product on the market for our industry.

Avantages: Dotloop keeps everything in a transaction organized. It allows agents, admins and coordinators view everything and stay compliant, view history and communicate with record.

Inconvénients: While I recognize why it isn't a feature, I do wish there was a way to delete unnecessary documents. There should be a way for the system to recognize blank documents or send notification to the other parties if you are deleting a document that was previously shared with them,as a safeguard.

I use this to manage and maintain real estate transactions for multiple real estate agents.

Publié le 24/04/2018
Suburban Office Manager
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Getting signed contract documents quick and efficiently.

Avantages: I like that everything is organized by loops and that you can auto populate information just by filling out a form and it fills out the information for you so you don't need to go in and do it yourself. I like the convenience of having it done for you and notifying you when something has been signed. I also like that you can upload templates so that you can fill out the information in DotLoop rather than in a PDF.

Inconvénients: I don't like that when you are an admin for your company that everyone else that is an admin receives the signed document and I don't like that you can't opt out of certain agents signed documents when they are completed. I wish there was also an easier way to transfer your loops with all of your paperwork to one account to another.

Dotloop files makes transactions easy

Publié le 17/07/2019
Arielle D.
Adminstrative Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Dotloop can be accessed from anywhere. This is great for real estate agents as they are able to pull up their files on the go, even from a mobile device. Electronic signatures also create the opprtunity for almost instant signatures without have to be present with the client. As long as your client has an email address, you can share documents, sign and store documents, and even have admin profiles to keep agents compliant with the Real Estate commission.

Inconvénients: The only issue I have run into is an agent having difficulty uploading documents that are not a .pdf file. Unfortunately, dotloop will only accept PDF files.