Avis clients sur dotloop

En savoir plus sur dotloop

Dotloop est le seul logiciel complet de gestion des transactions immobilières qui permet aux courtiers, agents et équipes de conclure des transactions plus rapidement.

En savoir plus sur dotloop

It has useful integrations with digital signatures, and more.

I am still learning, but still trying to figure out how to delete a function. RIght now that is the only thing I am struggling with.

dotloop - Notes

dotloop a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 593 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé dotloop ?

Heather
Heather
dotcertified national trainer (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

An essential for a real estate agents!

Commentaires : Excellent!!

The mobile app on this system allows me to create and share documents quickly and from anywhere. Documents auto fill with transaction information When opened and already has signature places assigned for buyers and sellers to sign. I can share to email or text a document to their phone for immediate signatures. The task lists and reminders are essential to my every day business. And activity log helps me track activities of lenders and other transaction parties so I can see if they view documents or when someone has signed. Push notifications from the mobile app let me know immediately when someone has signed a document so I can share it to the appropriate party. Messaging with in the app allows me to be able to keep all transaction emails messages and notes in one place. I can add pictures of deposit checks or scan multiple documents from my phone directly into the file.

I have to add an email for each roll including the opposite party which I don’t have access to

Josh
Josh
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Making Transaction Management Manageable

Commentaires : As mentioned above, Dotloop allowed our small team to transition away from paper-based processing to a fully digital solution. Our team was able to closer over 100 transactions per year with a single adminsitrative transaction coordinator thanks to its templates and task tracking systems.

Dotloop has a clean, intuitive interface (especially after their most recent design update). It helped our small team clear over a big hurdle of allowing our ops team to efficiently manage transactions while simultaneously allowing our agents to check on progress with as little friction as possible. Dotloop made it possible for our team to finally forego paper files and transact fully in the cloud.

Despite multiple attempts, our team never really trusted the more complex features of Dotloop (individual user permissioning in particular). Whether user or system error, we had several instances where non-team users were seeing notes, documents, or contact information they should not have seen. As a result, we used Dotloop for internal processing only, which means we had to look elsewhere for client-end solutions.

kimberly
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)

A Real Estate Agent's Perspective on Dotloop

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I use Dotloop every day to ensure that my Real Estate Transactions are handled correctly and all steps that need to be done are done. There is no guessing if I have missed ordering Title Work or Inspections. They are documented, and can be shared immediately.

Being able to organize all of our Real Estate Transactions and their documents, from start to finish, in one file, makes home buying transactions easy to track all aspects of the transaction. It is also easy to share any documents to others, and track the history of each document. One can also create tasks for themselves or others so that there is accountability and follow up.

The only Con to this software is that, on contracts, where there is a change needed, due to an error or such, you have to download the documents that needs to be corrected to your computer, then download it again to Dotloop, to make any corrections. If you do not do these steps, all signatures are cleared and the entire process has to be done over.

Merribeth
Real Estate Broker (É.-U.)

Expensive and Not User Friendly

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience is that it is not user friendly. Many agents cringe when having to use it.

It has very good security protocols in place. It also allows an agent to store documents.

It is overpriced and not user friendly for agents or clients.

Ray
CEO (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

An amazing tool and a must have for every office

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Dot Loop is an easy to use software for project management and for electronic signatures. Griendly, prompt and courteous customer support is always available to assist in any way. It has really simplified routine tasks that would ordinarily take a long time. Besides, having documents available by simply visiting the desired loop is a great convenience.

Mostly centered around the real estate industry

Rima
BROKER-ASSOCIATE (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

Life Savor

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I use Dotloop on a daily basis to manage my real estate transactions, complete documents, send them for E- signatures to all parties, send documents for audit to our department. Not to forget setting reminders for any tasks.It makes my life easy!!

Easy set up, easy docs access, ability to store docs, time saving for sure, customer service is outstanding & price beats all others.

I have not had any issues with dotloop, software runs fast, gets the job done, customer service is too notch.

Steven
Owner (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

As I started in real estate- this is what my business grew with.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Dotloop has been great.

Dotloop made it simple to manage transactions, and keep up with what deals were in the pipeline for my real estate transactions.

Dotloop really thought of it all! There were work arounds and fixes for any of the major things I was trying to accomplish.

Angela
Agent and Transaction Coordinator (É.-U.)

Makes my life easier!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

It tracks everything! I like that as a TC I can look at the History of a document and tell if it has been sent, viewed, altered, etc.

My colleagues don't take the time to learn it better and therefore they don't like it as much as I do. To know DLoop is to love it!

Melinda
Realtor Broker (É.-U.)

Dot loop Realtor Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall,I am satisfied with the service.

Ease of filing the forms for initials and signatures.Links to other devices.

As a regular user of the system, my information should already in the library without asking for an edit each time I log in for a sale or listing.

richard
MLO (É.-U.)

Dotloop Review

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : In general the product is exceptionally easy to understand once you work out the layouts your desired way. Our representatives truly like that sharing reports for online endorsements is so natural.

I'm ready to manage land exchanges easily electronically what chops my time down from printing out, getting marks, faxing or conveying archives, and so on. The time saved merits everything! Dotloop gives me a bigger number of choices of purpose than zipform and is a lot simpler to utilize. I'm likewise ready to take another specialist's report and effectively alter it in dotloop as a PDF.

There are insufficient decisions for what stage the exchange is at. For example on a land buy bargain the decisions for status are Pre-offer, under agreement, removed, sold, ended or filed. Where is "acknowledged offer"? Or on the other hand "under lawyer survey" and so forth or perhaps let us modify our own status? Yet, that is unthinkable as well.

Kerra
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

A Business Lifesaver, Daily!

Commentaires : We can't say enough good things about our experience with dotloop. To put this in perspective, the brokerage we are with provides a free document management program, but we pay additional to continue using dotloop - we love it that much! It is easy to use, keeps our data safe, and streamlines our daily process.

Dotloop is extremely simple to get started with, and simplifies our real estate business daily. Our entire team is able to collaborate, no matter where we're calling our "office" that day, and we can securely store, manage, share, and sign documents. Our clients have also commented on how easy the software is to use, and they love being able to sign their documents digitally rather than meeting us at the office every time there are documents to be signed.

The only hiccup we've run into with this software is when our office introduces new documents they want us to begin using. Sometimes it's an extra step to add the new docs to our form library and prepare them for filling/signing, but the good news is this only has to be done once, and then they remain available for future use.

Jenifer
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Love it but don't like that Zillow owns it :(

Commentaires : It's been great other than the Zillow buyout.

I love almost everything about it - there are quite a few features that would be nice to add, but overall it's my favorite

The thing I like least is that Zillow owns it now. Everyone in my company is leaving DotLoop because of the conflict of interest and the way Zillow has stabbed us in the back as agents. Concerned that our customer's data is no longer private and they are discouraging our clients from using us as professionals. For that reason, I don't know how long I will stay with it. :(

DAVID

Solid document management software

Commentaires : I've been using it for years for real estate sale transactions, lease-ups, signing property management clients, and personal document management (like executing forms for applications).

Dotloop makes it easy to track documentation on real estate transactions. You can create and edit templates for fast document prep and even apply old templates to new document versions. It also lets you upload additional forms for a transaction like existing leases, receipts, etc. Search functions are good and the document editing options are decent.

Sometimes when another party in a transaction invites you to interact with docs in Dotloop (and they are also a user), it can create redundancies which are a pain--multiple loops with the same or similar names, and each loop has different versions of the same documents.

CLAUDIA
REAL ESTATE AGENT & ADM (Porto Rico)

DETAILS

Commentaires : The organization of the properties.

i LIKE THIS SOFTWARE BECAUSE EVERY LOOP HAVE THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM THE LISTING AND WE CAN KEEP IT BERY ORGANIZED FROM ME AND THE BROEKERS, WE ALSO CAN KEEP TRACK OF THE COBROKE THAT CALLS AND THE CLIENTS THAT SAW THE PROPERTIES. I LOVE THAT WE CAN PUT THE DOCUMENTS OF THE PROPERTIES AND DIRECTLY FROM OUR PHONES AT THE APP.

THE DETAILS OF THE HOUSE (THE THREE POINTS) ARE NOT VERY ACCESIBLE AND in the phone app you have to click 3 times to access the details. it will be better to have ONLY the information filled at one of the 4 options such as task, the bell, people and documents. I was expecting that every change, new listing, every new information at the loop, the agents will get notified, but I have to go to whatsapp company chat to informed the changes, and then make the changes to dotloop.

Josephine
Director of Sales / Office Manager (É.-U.)

Useful and Easy to use

Commentaires : I a trying to find a way to make it a little ore cost efficient since we have so many users already. Its not but I do wish it was a little better for the broker trying to supply the system for its agents.

We have been using dotloop for a while after going through many different CRM's and dotlloop is the best one so far. It can be used for digital signature, paperwork filing & compliance records, messaging inter office and with clients, and for tasks. It is a product we use on a daily basis and has been an integral part of our operations.

Just like every real estate software it doesnt do everything and that is ok but of course the functions of noot being able to upload picture files is sometimes difficult.

Sharon
REALTOR/Salesperson (É.-U.)

Real Estate

Commentaires : Overall experience has been exceptional. The cost/benefit is spot on. Affordable and easy to use.
It is truly the only product that I have been able to use with confidence on my phone. Living on the Lake of the Ozarks, we are out on the water all the time. I could not imagine trying to do my job without this product.

I am not very tech savy, and frankly just scared of technology. Dotloop is super easy to use on my laptop and also my phone. I like the fact that all parties get the information at the same time and can sign whenever, it does not have to go in order like some. I also really like the ability to see where things are at with the activity button. Customer service has been amazing. I have never had that over long wait. The reps have always been English speaking and well educated, easy to talk to and understand, and they understand me.

I wish I could get the same benefit from the software as a single user, that teams get. I would like to have folders for buyers and sellers that house the same 4 documents that are needed on each. I would also like ability to put old loops into folders.

Martine

Use it everday

Commentaires : I have found dotloop pretty easy to use. I appreciate having templates at my fingertips and that I can create folders within each file to keep documents sets separated and me, better organized.

Dotloop has made this realtors life a little easier in being able to access all the templates I need for my mls system. Every form I could need is readily available and for the most part, my clients have found it easy to navigate.

Titles on templates - I would like it if the title popped out as I scrolled over them. Sometimes the only way I can find a specific addendum that I don't regularly use is by adding it to my file so I can see the full name of the document (and then archiving the unused documents afterwards). Also, on some documents the signing portion is automatically filled in and I don't want it to be (the Radon response is automatically set up so the client can sign every line, this has caused problems if I miss removing one - I don't know if this is something that's been set up by my mls or dotloop has done automatically though).

il y a 2 ans

Hi Martine, thanks for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on dotloop, especially the area where you'd like to see improvement around titles on templates and the signing portion. I'll relay your feedback to our product team. Thanks again! Nick Wright Customer Marketing Manager

Shelia

DOTLOOP REVIEW

Commentaires : Great to use and easy to use. I Love I can set up my own groups for forms such as listing folder and buyer folder and all the docs are right there that I need for a transaction. I love that I can attach PDF files to send to folks who are not in the system.

I like the ease of use and how the forms autopopulate. I like that when a client signs it automatically comes back to me in the system and I am notified.

It is great system and I would not change anything as it has worked out very well for myself and my clients.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Shelia, thank you so much for taking the time to share why you like using dotloop to get your real estate deals done!

ilona

DOT LOOP is the best!

Commentaires : I have found customer service to be exceptional! I always get my answers.

This is the most user friendly signing system I have used. I am always so relieved when I find the agent on the other side of the transaction also has DOT LOOP.

I do not like that I lose all my contacts and contracts if I switch brokerages. You must rely on the previous broker to allow the transfer of "MY" information. There is a work-around. I paid $10.00 to another service which allowed me to transfer all that information BEFORE my previous broker shut me down.

Sibrena "Bre"
Sibrena "Bre"
Real Estate Coordinator (É.-U.)

Dotloop Review

Commentaires : I was first introduced to Dotloop about 6 years ago. It has helped streamline the listing and sales process for our agents tremendously . Having the ability to allow people to view and sign document via the internet is such a time and deal saver. Can't imagine doing business without it!

Ease of use and ability to use anywhere.

It tends to be a bit slow at times opening loops and folders.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Sibrena - thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on dotloop. We're excited to hear that dotloop has helped streamline the listing and sales process for your agents. Best, Nick Wright Customer Marketing Manager

Transaction Coordinator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Dotloop saves so much time and money

Commentaires : Dotloop has saved us so much time and money, and I could not imagine ever having to go back to getting signatures the old fashioned way. In addition, both myself and my boss can access documents from anywhere we have an internet connection, so it has kind of acted as a cloud server for us as well. Overall, I really love this software, it has made my job so much easier.

I work as a transaction coordinator for a real estate agent, and Dotloop has revolutionized the way we do business. The best feature of this software is the ability to digitally sign paperwork, which saves us so much time and money. Many times, we go back and forth negotiating a contract, and we need initials and signatures each time we make a change. Rather than having to physically meet up with clients, we are able to acquire signatures quickly and easily via email.

Sharing a loop can be confusing. I rarely share my loops with other agents for fear of them having access to and changing things they shouldn't and vice versa.

Dina

Loop Lover?

Commentaires : Frustrating to learn the loop process from the beginning. Others creating loops that did not link to mine (because they named it slightly different)

Pretty easy to be able to email to the loop. Once learned and sharing loops with other users in the dotloop family. Keeping everything in one place!

Original documents once signed are the originals. It doesnt keep the copy for you, so when you have a slight change, it erases signatures and then you amke the change and email back out. Would be nice to keep that and still be able to work on your drafts

Judy

Alternatives envisagées :

No need to carry files with me & What a time saver

Commentaires : I have great experience in getting any questions answered when I called in

No need to print, easy to get documents signed and the best thing is everything is available to me 24/7 as long as I have my phone, iPad or computer.

I wish I had gotten it sooner. I no longer have to drive all over town just to get a client's signature.

Liz
Sales Secretary (É.-U.)

Dot Loop Usage

Commentaires : As with a lot of things, I hated it when I started it. Now, I'm good with it. Once you learn it, you'll love it.

This is a good program for having everything in one place. You make a loop and add everything to that loop that pertains to the item you are doing. Since I am in real estate, the listing and sales of that listing can go into one loop and you don't need to search anywhere but in that loop for what you need. You add contacts and can get paperwork digitally signed. You don't need to keep paper. Great for paperless files. I can go from listing to closing on a house and have everything right there. Even getting the agent paid. Send what you need to the accounting department and wa-la....it's done. It keeps an activity log for each loop so you can go back and look to see if you missed something or not.

The training. I learn new things everyday. Training can't be done in just one sitting. There is so much to learn and you really need a good instructor. Most of it is easy, but still, I would like more training. The support team at the 800 # is great! You can't ask for better support.

Victor
Associate Real Estate Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Lacking Some Basic Features .

Commentaires : In general it’s great. But they seem to have stopped improving it for users. But they keep adding more ways for Zillow (which owns DotLoop) to mine every bit of information about every transaction you do.
Oh also I had been paying for DotLoop myself. When my agency started proving it for all agents, there was no way to move all of my deals to the DotLoop which I now get provided by my brokerage. That’s totally lame.

Having all of my documents for each deal in one place is fantastic.

There are not enough choices for what stage the transaction is at. For instance on a real estate purchase deal the choices for status are Pre-offer, under contract, withdrawn, sold, terminated or archived. Where is “accepted offer”? Or “under attorney review” etc. or maybe just let us customize our own status? But that’s impossible too.