Useful and Easy to use

Publié le 24/07/2019
Josephine S.
Director of Sales / Office Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I a trying to find a way to make it a little ore cost efficient since we have so many users already. Its not but I do wish it was a little better for the broker trying to supply the system for its agents.

Avantages: We have been using dotloop for a while after going through many different CRM's and dotlloop is the best one so far. It can be used for digital signature, paperwork filing & compliance records, messaging inter office and with clients, and for tasks. It is a product we use on a daily basis and has been an integral part of our operations.

Inconvénients: Just like every real estate software it doesnt do everything and that is ok but of course the functions of noot being able to upload picture files is sometimes difficult.

Easy for Real Estate Clients to Use

Publié le 12/07/2019
Shaylah L.
Real Estate Reperesentative
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: My clients find this very easy to use from their mobile devices.

Inconvénients: I started with the trial version. But I wasted some loops on practice and when I went back to erase them and use them for real loops, it made me purchase a full version even though I only had 1 or 2 official loop that had been sent to clients for signing. I wish I could copy and paste text boxes as they are often redundant. I also wish the text boxes weren't so finicky - if you need to edit the text after leaving the box, sometimes you need to actually erase some text before you can retype (maybe just on my computer - MacBook Pro). Also, maybe I am doing it wrong, but it is annoying when a document is mostly signed and then somebody notices a small typo or edit and once i touch it the signatures are all erased. It would be nice if instead of erasing everything, it would pings the signees to ask them to initial the edit and perhaps restricted downloading the document until all edits were acknowledged by all signing parties.

Impressive Software with Everything You Need for E-signatures in one platform

Publié le 26/07/2019
Jean S.
Technology Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have become a Paperless office thanks to Dotloop. No more file cabinets taking up 1/2 of the office space. Every file is saved in Dotloop and emails and misc docs are emailed right to the loop.

Avantages: Easy to use and setup and I can turn any PDF into an electronic document. Every signature and initials are date and time stamped. Easy for clients to understand and use on their computer, tablet or Smartphones. The ability to Email contracts and docs directly to a loop is awesome and saves our agents a lot of time.

Inconvénients: As an administrator I would like to have the ability to move agents from one office location to another. We've also had issues where the sellers agent and the buyers agent both make their own loop for one transaction. Things then tend to get confusing for the agents and clients.

Dotloop saves so much time and money

Publié le 02/09/2018
Transaction Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Dotloop has saved us so much time and money, and I could not imagine ever having to go back to getting signatures the old fashioned way. In addition, both myself and my boss can access documents from anywhere we have an internet connection, so it has kind of acted as a cloud server for us as well. Overall, I really love this software, it has made my job so much easier.

Avantages: I work as a transaction coordinator for a real estate agent, and Dotloop has revolutionized the way we do business. The best feature of this software is the ability to digitally sign paperwork, which saves us so much time and money. Many times, we go back and forth negotiating a contract, and we need initials and signatures each time we make a change. Rather than having to physically meet up with clients, we are able to acquire signatures quickly and easily via email.

Inconvénients: Sharing a loop can be confusing. I rarely share my loops with other agents for fear of them having access to and changing things they shouldn't and vice versa.

Best Document Signing Out There!

Publié le 06/08/2019
Julie D.
Real Estate
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use dotloop to run my real estate transactions. Clients love that I can send things directly to their phones for an instant signature.

Avantages: I love dotloop! It is incredibly easy to use and accurate! Can't say enough good things about it.

Inconvénients: My only complaint is they are no longer working with Keller Williams after this month. I'm going to miss having access to it and have even considered paying for it personally.

Dotloop makes it easy to have clients all over the country!

Publié le 21/06/2019
Phyllis D.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to conduct real estate transactions with ease electronically which cuts my time down from printing out, getting signatures, faxing or delivering documents, etc. The time saved is worth everything! Dotloop gives me more options of use than zipform and is much easier to use. I am also able to take another agent's document and easily edit it in dotloop as a PDF.

Avantages: Dotloop is very user-friendly and has almost every feature needed to handle real estate transactions from start to finish.

Inconvénients: The least favorite thing is that when executing a Residential real estate contract, the last agent needs to insert the execution date, or the last date the contract is signed. Dotloop doesn't let the realtor make changes without wiping out signatures. This One item Only needs to have edit capabilities for the realtor OR it should automatically enter the execution date as the date the last party signature is input. This slows down the process GREATLY and takes out the electronic factor because the realtor has to save the final copy as a PDF, write in the execution date, and upload as another PDF - before sending to title, lending, clients, etc. - Filling in this date before final signature does not work because signature timing rarely coincides.

Great Program for Paperless Companies!

Publié le 12/09/2018
Arielle D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have never had any huge issues with Dotloop. If I ever experience anything difficult, the Dotloop customer service helps immediately to get the problem solved. Would highly recommend Dotloop for any paperless company!

Avantages: The ease of use. Dotloop provides access to anyone with a simple addition of an email and a name. Very straight forward for clients to use, even let's them sign with a click of a button. Dotloop also keeps files neatly organized. You're even able to add PDF's direct from your email into the loop and folder you like!

Inconvénients: There actually isn't much that our office does not like about Dotloop. The only thing that can be an issue is if you have one client as multiple parties. For example, while using the "auto-fill" function of dotloop, if you have an agent that also doubles as the purchaser, there is no way to use the same email account for separate signature spaces for the different roles. Before sending out to clients, you must go through the document and verify that all signatures spaces are assigned correctly.

Technology changes everything

Publié le 10/05/2019
Tami J.
Transaction Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to monitor and track transactions behind-the-scenes to help manage quick and efficient closings, while keeping our Cutler image and branding clearly deifned.

Avantages: Dotloop has changed the face of doing business. Transactions are faster, easier and more manageable, needless to say 100% trackable. This technology affects every level of a business; admins, Realtors, Brokers, Transaction Coordinators. Have documents readily available and branded, even on your mobile device makes doing business in the Real Estate world easy to balance with all of the other things that we all have in our lives. Dotloop programmers listen and make changes and updates as quickly as humanly possible.

Inconvénients: If it not used properly, by all parties, it is frustrating and not AS effective as it should be.

All Day, Every Day

Publié le 19/11/2018
Shane S.
Branch Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Dotloop is a piece of software that has been pivotal to the existence of my business for over 4 years now. It is an incredibly easy to use platform with great integrations and flexibility. I have been forced to use other services (like AppFiles) by clients who didn't have Dotloop and the difference is night and day. If you are in need of a document sharing system for Real Estate, hands down the best option available is Dotloop.

Inconvénients: While I love most everything about this platform, I do wish there were most customization options for "white label" styling, allowing the end recipient to have a more clean "in house" feel. If they could include some ability to customize the front end and the notification emails, that would be awesome.

State of the Art Real Estate Transaction Manager

Publié le 10/12/2018
Executive Administrative Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Dotloop is fairly user friendly and easy to navigate. Since their recent update, it took some relearning where things were on the main menu page, but it provides a nice overview of each sale. Being about to create your own templates and edit already existing templates is a really nice feature. I like that our clients have their own portal on their end and can access shared documents whenever they need to.

Inconvénients: I've been using this program for over four years now and I haven't run into too many things that are worth complaining about. As far as a real estate transaction management program, it has a really nice interface and is easy to use, even for senior realtors who are used to doing things with less technology involved.

Dotloop is the best software file management system!

Publié le 05/05/2019
Karon R.
Broker/Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It creates a perfect paperless system for our office, and the ease of the electronic signature feature is fabulous! Dotloop is very responsive and has ongoing training and help.

Avantages: I like the ability to customize our forms, the ease of electronic signing, and the file management system. It's the best!

Inconvénients: It takes a little too long to get customized forms returned for use, but overall, I think they do an amazing job.

Dotloop Makes My Job Much Easier!

Publié le 05/02/2019
Brianna M.
Real Estate Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Dotloop is sure to expedite your real estate efforts!! It is very user-friendly and helps with our team’s productivity.

Avantages: I love the way I can autofill documents, create templates that I can use for each transaction, communicate with multiple clients and allies within the same transaction, custom title each loop, etc. Dotloop is very savvy and picks up most data from the Agreement of Sale (close date, price, etc) and automatically fills that information in! I also appreciate that signatures and initials are automatically dated with a time stamp.

Inconvénients: The only “issue” I’ve had is that at times, when entering a client into a transaction, Dotloop pulls from a larger database (not just my clients) and has autofilled the incorrect information by pulling info from a different client. This has only happened a time or two, but I am always cautious as a result.

Great customer Service

Publié le 07/05/2019
Nasim N.
Real Estate agent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was worried to lose my previous documents on dotloop when I was switching company but that had been solved with my my previous brokerage.

Avantages: Dotloop makes my life much easier as a real estate person. Easy to use and customer service folks are always available to help and they are very friendly and helpful.

Inconvénients: All went well. The only thing I am concern in future is that I use dotloop for my personal organization and documents. That is something they advertised to me before I use dotloop. If I need to switch company in future we have to have broker's permission to be able to use and keep our folders. I wish we still be able to keep our folders no matter what. especially the personal ones.

I use this to manage and maintain real estate transactions for multiple real estate agents.

Publié le 24/04/2018
Suburban Office Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Getting signed contract documents quick and efficiently.

Avantages: I like that everything is organized by loops and that you can auto populate information just by filling out a form and it fills out the information for you so you don't need to go in and do it yourself. I like the convenience of having it done for you and notifying you when something has been signed. I also like that you can upload templates so that you can fill out the information in DotLoop rather than in a PDF.

Inconvénients: I don't like that when you are an admin for your company that everyone else that is an admin receives the signed document and I don't like that you can't opt out of certain agents signed documents when they are completed. I wish there was also an easier way to transfer your loops with all of your paperwork to one account to another.

Dotloop files makes transactions easy

Publié le 17/07/2019
Arielle D.
Adminstrative Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Dotloop can be accessed from anywhere. This is great for real estate agents as they are able to pull up their files on the go, even from a mobile device. Electronic signatures also create the opprtunity for almost instant signatures without have to be present with the client. As long as your client has an email address, you can share documents, sign and store documents, and even have admin profiles to keep agents compliant with the Real Estate commission.

Inconvénients: The only issue I have run into is an agent having difficulty uploading documents that are not a .pdf file. Unfortunately, dotloop will only accept PDF files.

Streamlined All Aspects of Our Business

Publié le 07/12/2016
Anna C.
Operations Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have used dotloop for about 3 years and more recently integrated some of our office processes into the loops. Now our agents can see (real-time) what our administrative staff is doing in the loop, through the use of workflow statuses and task lists.

Avantages: I love the ability for the agents and the staff to be looking in the same place for the same information.

Inconvénients: dotloop is still new enough that they haven't been able to think through every nook and cranny of the real estate business. However, they are doing a phenomenal job of being at the leading edge...and I look forward to what they'll grow into.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par dotloop le 07/12/2016

Thanks for the review, Anna!

Dot Loop Review

Publié le 21/11/2018
Ashley C.
Assistant/Marketing/Transaction Coordinator
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Bottom Line, its easy and SO organized. Can be as detailed or as vague as you want it to be!

Avantages: That it is literately all there. They are able to be titled as I want, they are able to have the folders all with in, and its the EASIEST system. You can't go wrong.

Inconvénients: The only thing I find hard, is with a team some of the messages that are sent out the other team mates can't see and since I created a check list I am the only one who can add it to a loop even if I don't create the loop the other team mates can't add that check list. I have to wait for my invitation in order to go in and add that list when we all use it.

All of your documents in one place

Publié le 13/08/2019
Angela B.
Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is a great way to become paperless. All files are submitted electronically, and stored for life.

Avantages: Nothing is ever deleted, only archived.
Able to share docs for signatures.
Able to upload company forms to be "fillable".
Able to submit docs to the office for review.
Able to basically go paperless.

Inconvénients: If you need signatures from 2 people that only have 1 email, it can cause a problem, especially with the older generation.
When submitting docs for review, often the entire folder comes thru. This makes it time consuming for the reviewer to sift thru docs that should not have been submitted.

easy and convenient

Publié le 27/06/2019
Carmen H.
Broker-Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: dotloop has made it easy for clients to sign contracts at their convenience without having to leave work or home.

Avantages: convenience for the client. they don't have to leave work or get a sitter to watch the kids to meet with me for last minute changes to the contract. they review changes from their phone, click click and it is approved. they appreciate the convenience and the ease of service

Inconvénients: there is nothing that I don't like about the software. the software is easy to navigate. and the tech support are always helpful and they make me geel less stupid about the things I don't know.

Using DotLoop for Secure Transactions

Publié le 23/10/2018
Mildred m. T.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very satisfied with DotLoop. It provides the functions for templates and the secure way to have documents signed, makes it a winner.

Avantages: We use DotLoop as part of the Keller Williams Realty Gold Coast transaction management systems for listing and selling real estate. It offers the extensive use of business developed templates and secure signatures. Also has ability to send documents multiple ways, which is handy for different skill sets of clients.

Inconvénients: Making sure that the right permissions are assigned to the correct set of users. You just have to be careful on the setup.

Links Residential Review

Publié le 08/03/2019
Anthony V.
Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall the software is very user friendly once you build out the templates the way that you want. Our agents really like how easy it is to share documents for e-signatures.

Avantages: Very easy to use and the customer success managers do a great job with the onboarding training.

Inconvénients: You are unable to suspend a user, you can only remove them. As the admin I should have the ability to set the company default information for all users so that they do not have to manually do it themselves. Also merging loops is difficult because I always get an error message.

Best electronic signature platform out there!

Publié le 18/03/2019
Tim W.
Director of Operations
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I set up an office of 130 agents. Set up staff. Set up managing brokers. Incorporated forms and suggested interface ideas that they took and ran with.

Avantages: Dotloop is very intuitive to the real estate world. It understands that any change to a contract creates a new contract legally speaking so it simply creates a new "LIVE" version over the last one (and you can always view previous revisions). This is one among many features that I suggested to it back in the early days of 2015.

Inconvénients: My office was a guinea pig with this product in its days of infancy. I set up the entire office and offered so many suggestions to the DotLoop team (that they implemented) I almost feel as though I should have been given some kind of "product development/tester" compensation. They have continued to make it even more than what it was but a lot of its foundational features (long before Zillow bought it) came from my recommendations.

Dotloop Love

Publié le 03/11/2018
Sherri N.
Real Estate Agent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has saved me so much time. Uploading is quick, moving files between folders is quick and efficient, signing process, instantaneous notifications when something has been signed or shared, everything this software does makes my job easier!

Avantages: All my files in one place, helps me meet compliance requirements with the state

Inconvénients: At first, hard to tell how it all works. I had a class but really until you start using it, you don't know it. Doesn't take long though to understand how the capability of this software is going to save you tons of time and effort! I would like to be able to share a document from one loop to another without having to download it. If that can be done I haven't figured it out.

Dotloop

Publié le 19/06/2019
Jean B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Dotloop stores all my information on sales so it is less paperwork to deal with.
My clients like it as well.

Avantages: I absolutely love this program. I worked for another brokerage firm for years so I was familiar with Dotloop.
Last week I had a question that I needed an answer quickly and I called they answered quickly.
The problem was resolved quickly so I could focus on my sale.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I don't like. Thank you for being so helpful

Great for file management and electronic signatures!

Publié le 28/06/2019
William A.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall this is helped my business. It eliminates the need for any printing, scanning and so forth. 100% paperless which is perfect for someone who is mobile at all times like myself

Avantages: Fairly simple to use, great customer support open until late in the evening.

Inconvénients: Not overly friendly when it comes to copying and pasting multiple signatures. In other words if I want to assign 30 different initial fields for the same user to each document, there are too many steps involved.